- Text Size +
After finishing breakfast, I headed back to the room. I needed to clean the mess Aruna had made the night before, which meant basically everything. Furniture was knocked over, papers were scattered, my clothes, along with a host of other miscellaneous objects on the floor.

I finished after a couple of hours of cleaning. I had vacuumed and dusted everything in addition to putting things in order and it looked much better. As I was admiring my work, one of the girls shouted out, "We're heading out Vick! You ready?"

I hurried and threw on a swimsuit and grabbed a towel before running out to meet them. They were both standing there in their bikinis with towels in hand chatting with each other. They saw me as I sprinted out from the hallway.

"There he is! Alright let's go to the pool."

They opened up the door and began walking out when they realized my legs obviously weren't going to move as fast as theirs. Rachel looked at me hurrying to keep pace, and obviously felt bad.

"You want me to, uh, pick you up?" She asked.

I hesitated for a moment, but settled on it being the easiest way to get to the pool. "Sure."

She walked over, each of her flip-flops landing before me, and bent over, carefully grasping my torso into her hands. Her fingers curled around my back and applied some pressure as she lifted me off the ground. My body then swayed back and forth, in sync with her step, as she walked to the pool. When we finally made it, the two girls claimed a couple of lounge chairs by placing their stuff on them. I did the same, only on the floor next to the chairs. We then all walked to the edge of the pool. Rachel and Kate dipped their toes in to check the temperature. I walked over to look myself.

"Seems good, maybe a little cold." Kate said.

"Who wants to go in first?!" Rachel asked.

Already having devious intentions in mind, Rachel was quick to try and answer her own question. As I turned to step away from the pool, I was greet by the bottom of Rachel's flip flop, which began pressing me back towards the pool.

"Hey stop!" I shouted.

She continued, and my feet were veering off the edge towards the water. I quickly wrapped my arms around her flip flop and some of her toes, preventing me from falling. However my small success was trumped as her toes slid out of the flip flop, removing the only force holding me up. I fell back with the flip flop in my grasp still, splashing into the water. I sprouted to the surface, and mean mugged Rachel. Both of the girls were laughing hysterically as I made my way back to the rim of the pool. I managed to pull myself out and onto the warm cement where I laid for a moment.

"How was the water, Vick?" Rachel asked.

I refused to respond, still angry about being pushed in. It was one of the most difficult things about being small, and that is sometimes you're just helpless. She didn't mean any harm, but it was just frustrating for me. I think she realized this after a moment and was quick to apologize.

"Hey sorry, I was just having a little fun."

"No worries." I said, still mad.

Kate jumped in herself and began swimming laps. She always seemed to be working on her fitness in whatever way she could. Rachel on the other hand grabbed a flouting lounge chair and set it in the water before sliding herself on. I remained on the cement while they enjoyed the pool. After 30 minutes had passed, I waited until Rachel was facing the other way and slipped into the water as quietly as possible and began swimming towards her raft while remaining underwater. I surfaced, quietly sneaking up behind her. Once I was near enough I splashed as much water as I could across her face and chest, rudely startling the unsuspecting Rachel. She reacted so much, she fell off her raft and into the water. I laughed, taking pride in my sneaky revenge. Rachel was not happy, and scowled at me, but knew all too well she deserved it. Still, she spitefully created a small wave using both of using both of her arms and directed towards me. They crashed into me, pulling me underwater. I fought to get back up to the surface, coughing for air.

"Take that." Rachel said.

At this point, she decided to swim with Kate since she was already wet. I got out, and headed back to our stuff looking for some food. I ate and a sandwich and decided to take a nice nap in the shade while they finished.

---

I awoke suddenly to find that both of the girls were gone along with their stuff. I felt vulnerable out here alone without anyone that I knew. I hurried and grabbed my stuff, wanting nothing other than to walk myself back. As I made my way to my own personal elevator that arrived within my room, I encountered a person that I had never seen before. It was a young woman who appeared like she may have also been in college. I quickly hid behind some cover near my elevator. The movement must have caught her eye, because she shifted her gaze directly at me. We made eye contact for a moment, making my heart stop. I looked to the elevator again, and then back to her; without a moment more of hesitation I bolted for the elevator and I could hear her close behind.

"Wait, who are you? I've never seen someone like you."

I peered out to catch another glimpse of her before the doors shut, and was startled to see a hand rushing toward me. I jumped back as the doors secured themselves, meaning I was safe. Wow that was way to close. My elevator stopped, opening its doors to my room. I threw my stuff down and laid in my bed for a moment.

It was all just too much for me. I needed to just relax my mind after dealing with a bunch of giant women, so I opened my book and began reading. It was only a short time before I would be seeing Aruna.