- Text Size +
Embarrassed by the whole thing, I decided to go to bed. I couldn't believe the power she had over me. Hopefully she wouldn't ever exploit it. I shouted goodnight to the girls, doubtful that any of them heard me over their giggles, and made my way to bed.

I crawled underneath my covers, and shut my eyes. Slowly, I drifted asleep and began to dream. Dreams invaded by giant women.

---

I awoke the next morning to silence. I laid in bed for a moment slowly waking myself for the new day. I thought about the realization of having roommates and the fact one practically stomped on me last night. Maybe it was a bad idea to have girls, but how could I have predicted they would all be athletes with fit builds and one being 6'8''. I was just gonna hope for the best and see what happens, because I can't change anything now. Besides I'm probably just uncomfortable since I've never had to see other people who hadn't been accustomed to my height, and that's what this experience was all about.

After finally mustering the energy to get out of bed, I drug myself across my room to find some clothes for the day. I picked out some comfortable clothes to wear around the house, and then headed to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I walked out and saw no one around. Were they asleep? Or gone? I didn't particularly care, since all I wanted was food. I continued my walk to my kitchen and grabbed some food out of the fridge before heading to the stove. Thankfully the government had every room specially designed to have a smaller version of everything in the kitchen, except one problem was food. Since food couldn't be shrunk, I had food that was modified to hold the nutrition I needed but could be grounded to a size more appropriate for me.

I began grilling my food when the front door opened up and the loud chatter of female voices sounded through the house. Looks like the had left after all. Their steps became louder as they neared the kitchen. Kate and Rachel popped in with bags of groceries in hand.

"Hey Vick! We went to get some groceries. How are you doing this morning?" Rachel asked.

"I'm doing great. I just woke up actually and decided to eat some food. What are you guys up to today?"

"Not much, or at least nothing is planned. I think Aruna said she had practice today or something. They have training in the summer apparently. We do too but not for another week I think. I'm not sure." She replied.

Kate was busy putting the groceries away and organizing them into the appropriate shelves. Rachel began to help once I returned to my cooking. I was tired and nervous about talking to these girls so the less I did they better most likely. My special food finally finished so I grabbed a plate and sat down and my table. They girls took out some fruit and yogurt and decided to eat breakfast as well.

"Will you join us, Vick?" Kate asked.

"Sure. At your table?" I responded

"Yeah. Do you...uh...need...some help?" She offered.

I looked at my table on the ground and then at hers. It was definitely far too tall and I hadn't really thought about making a ramp up there yet.

"Yes please."

She walked over and picked me up gently with both hands and then set me on the table. She returned to where my table was and picked it up with ease and also set it on the table.

"There lets just leave these here. There is no sense having you sit isolated from us." She laughed.

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. We all began eating again waiting for someone to break the silence. I spoke up.

"So how do you guys like the area? And the place? Is it okay?" I asked, looking for reassurance.

They both responded super quick and excitedly, but Kate spoke on behalf of both them "Oh yeah! It's fantastic. School is close, the grocery store is close. The place is new and clean, and affordable thanks to you. We really appreciate you choosing us to stay here!"

"No problem! I'm glad you..."

All of the sudden there was music blasting in the house which interpreted the conversation. All three of us looked at each other and then to the source of the noise which was coming from the living room. Kate and Rachel went to see what was happening. I looked around, wanting to see myself, and made a plan to jump down onto a chair and then the floor. Quickly I maneuvered exactly as planned and ran to catch up to the girls. When we peered into the room, unsurprisingly it was the only one of us not in the kitchen: Aruna.

"Hey could you turn that down?! We are trying to have a conversation! Please. Come one Aruna!" Rachel screamed.

Aruna ignored them, continuing her home workout and was the reason for the loud music. Kate looked around and spotted my remote for the sound system and immediately grabbed it, turning it off. Aruna shot up from her workout.

"Hey, what the hell? I was listening to that." She asked in frustration.

"Yeah, no shit, but we can't hear each other in another room." Kate said.

"Okay well I need to do my daily workout for swimming. I want to be the best this year. I'm sorry you guys don't show they dedication it takes." She responded.

"Ok we'll show your dedication in silence then." Kate said as she turned and walked away.

After a couple steps Aruna approached from behind and reached over Kate's shorter frame and snatched the remote from her hand. Kate turned to grab it back but Aruna raised it as high as she could into the air, out of anyone else's reach.

"Sorry Kate. This is mine for now."

Rachel decided to help and blind-sighted Aruna, knocking her into the couch, and the remote fell to the floor. Kate helped wrestle Aruna down, forcing her against the floor. I saw the remote laying there, and decided to do my part. I saw Aruna breaking free of their efforts, but I made a dash to the remote while there was still time. I grabbed it and started walking as fast as I could with the awkwardly sized remote to a place to hide it. After making out of the living room, I took a break to think where to put it. As I hunched over catching my breath, I large shadow appeared over my frame and the floor beneath me. Before I could react, something heavy landed onto my back, crushing me into the floor and knocking the remote away. I laid there pinned under Aruna's hot, big, sweaty foot, as her long toes gripped around my shoulders. I watched as she bent over to grab the remote, keeping her foot over me. She smiled as she did, and looked to me.

"You already forget about last night, Vick? You might want to be carful whose side you choose." She said laughing.

I didn't find her very funny at the moment. In fact I was having trouble breathing. The weight of her foot and the light pressure she was applying was overwhelming. I struggled to move but was unable to do so in my awkward position. The music turned back on and her foot lifted from my back.

"I always win guys, remember that!" She yelled.

Defeated, we all headed back to the kitchen to finish our food. Not much later, the music turned off and Aruna made an announcement, "Headed to practice! Don't have too much fun without me!"

We all smiled at her joke. But we were gonna have to figure something out. She couldn't just bully us around and get away with it. She needed to be taught a lesson.

"So who wants to plot revenge?" Kate asked. We both raised our hands.

"Let's do it!"