- Text Size +

We all sat in a circle to begin our discussion. Aruna sat across from me on the couch, while the Kate found a chair to my left, and Rachel sat on the ground. 

Unsurprisingly,the first question was: "So...why are you so small? If you don't mind."

I smiled. "Well I was actually in some sense a science experiment, and obviously a successful one at that if I do say so myself. I was always sheltered until now because of my height, so I'm hoping to have a positive experience with you girls. Now lets give one fun fact about ourselves. I'll start: I've never been with so many beautiful women at one time"

"Awwww, that's sweet. We'll do our best to make this enjoyable. The place is nice and so far you've been extremely nice so we shouldn't have any problem. Rachel and I play basketball and have classes so we'll be out often just in case you get sick of us. As for me: I like to sing terrible songs in the shower that I made up.

Rachel was stretching on the floor with one leg extended and the other tucked under. She looked up nodding in agreement to what Kate said. "Ummm, as one fact. Hm. I like to be the dominate one in bed."

I was shocked to hear quite Rachel say that, but everyone laughed.

Aruna finally said something. "Well for me, I guess it would be that I have the biggest feet in the US for a woman. They're big even for my height."

She propped her foot up, exposing the bottom of her socked feet. 

"Holy shit, those are huge. And to think I complained about my size 10 feet."

"Thanks Kate," Aruna said jokingly as we all stared at her feet. "I try to keep them nice since there really aren't any shoes that can cover them." 

She flexed her feet and wiggled her toes.

"Those toes are like fingers. Look at how long they are."

"Okay okay. Enough about my fun fact. Let's move on."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. 

I piped up, "Alright lets eat some pizza then I gotta game of twister for you guys to play!"

We all jolted up to get some pizza. I gave Kate some money to pay the delivery man before she grabbed the food. We all sat back down in the living room and turned on a movie to watch while we ate. I had ordered a couple pizza's and after 20 minutes almost everything had been eaten. We sat in silence, letting the food rest, watching the show that was on. 

It was some time before Rachel asked, "Where's twister? I'm ready to play."

I smiled and got up. I went to the room and grabbed the box it was in. I slid it across the floor to get it to the living room. I finally made it, and began to remove the parts inside. Rachel laid the sheet of circles out while I set up the spinner which determined the the color and body part the person would have to move. I was obviously the referee for the game. Everyone grabbed a side of the twister board. Aruna towered over the other two girls, with either one only coming up to her shoulder.

All the girls had socks on, and each placed their feet on the appropriate starting circles. Even for an adult board the circles looked small in comparison to these girls' feet.The circles were approximately 10" each so if I had to guess, I would say that Kate's foot was about 10", Rachel's were a about 11", and Aruna's were more like 14". I was about to spin, when Kate shouted, "Winner gets their feet massaged!"

Apparently that sounded good to everyone so they agreed.

"Ok right foot on yellow." All the girls easily found an opening.
"Left hand on blue." Again, no problems. 
"Right hand and red." With minor difficulties, all the girls found a spot.

Now things were interesting. All the girls were on all fours and it already seemed very crowded. 

"Left foot on green." Aruna and Kate went for the same circle, but Aruna managed to put her foot down first. Kate's came down on top of Aruna's knocking her off balance. 

"You're out Kate." I spun again.

"Right foot on green." Rachel did the splits, while Aruna stepped across the board with ease. 

They looked at each other. 

"Ok right hand on green." Aruna simply moved her hand to a spot, while Rachel struggled to maneuver her body in that direction. 

"Wow, okay, left foot on green." Aruna was able to balance her weight onto her remaining arm, but Rachel was extending herself too much. As she attempted to move her foot onto green, her weight fell forward, and she face planted in the mat. 

"Well that was easy. Vick, can you take my socks off so I can claim my prize from these girls."

I walked over to her large feet, slightly intimated, but with the intent of being polite. She lifted her foot up slightly so that her heel was about my waist level. My head only came up to her arch as the rest of her foot loomed over me. I quickly grabbed the elastic band around her ankle, pulling it back over her heel. She lowered her foot back down, allowing me to finish the job. My hand touch her foot as I slid it up off her sole and over her toes. They wiggled in freedom from their cotton prison. Her feet were, hot and a little sweaty, but something about her foot I found arousing. I continued on to her next foot and repeated the process.

She put her feet back on the floor, and then asked me an odd question.

"Hey can you turn around and stand up straight?"

I complied unsure of the reason why. After waiting a few moments I felt something warm along the entire backside of my body that ended near the lower backside of my head.

"Well look at that, my foot is nearly as tall as you are. You two look like a nice couple. Hey Vick, my foot wants some love, give it a hug." She said mockingly as she moved her foot towards me. 

I stepped away, and continued to move backwards, placing some distance between myself and her foot. She pursued. 

"Oh come on. Fine want to play hard to get? Lets play!"

Her foot advanced in my direction as it lifted off the ground. I could only look up in awe as her foot made its way back down onto my body, smothering me. Her warm, slightly damp sole pressed into my body.

"Give me a hug Vick."

I wrapped my arms as well as I could around her foot, trying to ignore the faint smell. I heard the other girls laughing.

"Good boy. Alright lets go ladies! My feet aren't going to massage themselves."

She stepped off me as she went to retrieve her massage. I sat their in disbelief of what happened, but noticed I was actually aroused. Confused and tired, I decided to just stare up at the ceiling without moving from my defeated position.