- Text Size +
Before I could make it into Aruna's room, Asha slammed the door behind her. I quickly detoured to the nearby closet and made my way to air vents where I would at least be able to see. After making it to the vent that entered Aruna's room, I noticed it was now impossible to undo at my new size, so now all I could do was watch.

Both Aruna and Lauren were furiously squirming to break free of Asha, but there was no way they would ever manage to do so. Asha aggressively handled the two of them with little care to their well being. I knew the anger she felt and the desire to punish Aruna ever since that night at the pool.

Asha tossed Aruna to the floor next to the bed, causing the prior amazon to land on her stomach. Without any warning, Asha took a step and planted her large foot onto Aruna's back. The length of her foot took up Aruna's entire back, pinning her to the floor, only leaving her limbs to flail wildly.

However Lauren was currently the focus for Asha as she hovered midair, her head still palmed in Asha's firm grip. Asha was a bit more gentle with her and set her on the bed face-up with her legs dangling off the edge. Lauren laid there pleading with Asha to let her go, but Asha paid no attention to her pleas. Instead, she turned around, revealing her toned butt to the girl. Lauren screamed when she realized what Asha's intent was; Asha sat down on the small girl, muffling her cries underneath. I watched as Lauren kicked her legs from between Asha's, but had little effect with their small range of motion. Asha laughed at the small girls attempts.

"You should just focus on breathing. You'll have to last through Aruna's punishment." She told her.

The kicking legs calmed, and Asha stared down at Aruna who was still pressed underfoot. Asha leaned over and grabbed Aruna's shorts, ripping them off. Aruna screamed, suddenly becoming more and more vulnerable. Her bottom half was naked now and Asha simply took a moment to watch the girl struggle. She lifted her free foot above Aruna, leaving it hovering in midair. The small girl had no idea when suddenly Asha began spanking her bare ass with her foot. The loud slaps echoed in the room as they came raining down one after the other. Aruna bellowed loudly with each blow before Asha finally stopped, leaving her foot planted firmly on Aruna's butt.

"I thought you liked to play rough, Aruna?" She asked shaking her back and forth.

Aruna could only cry in response. Asha used her nimble feet to flip the girl onto her back. She bent over once again and used both her hands to rip Aruna's shirt open straight up the middle, revealing her breasts underneath. She set both feet onto her torso, groping Aruna's tits between her toes, even twisting them occasionally to cause a little pain. Aruna yelled as her torture continued.

"Stop! I'm sorry!" She screamed, while attempting to bat the lengthy digits away from her chest.

Asha failed to stop, relentlessly pinching Aruna's chest. After several minutes of screams, Asha stood up, a foot on each side of the defeated Aruna who laid gasping quietly. Lauren meanwhile appeared to be breathing, but could do little to move despite her new freedom. Asha glared at Aruna, her fiery gaze causing even me to sweat.

Using only her toes, she pushed Aruna's head into the carpet, burying Aruna's face into the underside of her toes. Aruna's small hands shot up in a feeble attempt to defend herself, but even with both hands she couldn't fight off the increasing pressure. Her muffled screams continued to rise as Asha placed more and more weight on her toes until finally she stepped off.

"Now kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness." Asha commanded.

The weak and hopeless Aruna slowly got to all fours and crawled to Asha's feet. She looked up at the towering giantess before looking back at the tormentors before her. Lowering her head, she kissed the tops of each of her toes, remaining her her submissive position.

"Now listen carefully. You are going to walk out of the apartment with your friend, and I never want to see you again. Don't ask me or Vick for anything." She lectured, pointing sternly to the door.

Aruna nearly opened her mouth to speak, but wisely chose to stay silent and make her way to the door. Lauren eventually followed behind after stumbling off the bed. Life was going to be a lot different for both of them, and they would have more sympathy for me whether they wanted to or not. Asha watched closely, even following them into the hallway and up to the front door, where she shuffled them out of the front door. After closing the door she turned around, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, she spotted me on the floor smiling at her. She took a few steps toward me.

"Well you won't have to see them again. And now that you have an open room, maybe you'll want to see me a little more." She said winking.

"I would love that. I was getting a little turned on watching that actually." I teased.

"Oh really?" She questioned, while lifting an eyebrow. "Well maybe we can have some fun at our new sizes? I could use a little slave boy under my feet." She joked, attempting to stir up some foreplay.

I had always wondered what it would be like to be stepped on, fully engulfed by the flesh of her sole, but even at 15 inches, it was impossible for anyone's foot to be large enough. But at 6 inches, and a seven foot woman, it seemed more than possible. I watched in excitement as Asha lifted her foot above me. Slowly her foot descended until finally making contact with my face. I took in her sweet smell as her angelic sole pushed harder against me until finally forcing me onto my back. The heat began to intensify as her sole neared my fallen body, and I watched as the light and air was suddenly snuffed out as her foot settled on top of me.

Her warm sole embraced me in its soft flesh as she placed a little more pressure onto me. Even though she must have been barely pressing, I could sense her unfathomable weight bearing down on me. My member stirred at the thought of me underneath her and continued to grow as she pressed me into the carpet. The smell, her soft skin and warm embrace brought me to ecstasy, and I involuntarily ejaculated onto her sole. Asha held her foot down, immobilizing me completely, and pressed a bit more for a few moments before finally lifting her sole. I laid there numb from pleasure, the light hitting my closed eyes. Asha laughed, noticing I had made a small mess on myself and her foot.

"Glad you liked it." She said.

I slowly opened my eyes, smiling. "That was amazing."

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to take my growth serum, but maybe you like being small." She laughed.

"I do. I don't know about this small though. Are you going to stay that tall?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. Right now it feels pretty awesome. Do you have a preference?" She fired back.

"Nope."

She snatched me between her toes and lifted me up, releasing me into her hand. Asha then brought me to her large lips where she kissed me, her lips covering most of my body.

She them whispered, "Good."