- Text Size +
When Lauren was finally finished buying her outfit, we began walking back to our apartment complex to give her the “special lotion.” I just needed to get back and make sure Asha was okay and had escaped the room okay. I waited impatiently in the purse while Lauren listened to music in the car. After 20 minutes or so, we finally arrived at the apartment complex again. Lauren already had her outfit on for some odd reason, not that I cared. We finally entered the elevator when Lauren looked down at me inside the purse.

“So where’s this stuff at, again? In the apartment I was in?” She asked.

“Actually no, it’s at my friends.” I replied.

“Oh, why is it over there? Shouldn’t it be at your place?” She questioned.

“It’s a lady friend.” I said, attempting to convince her it was fine.

“Ohhhhh, I see. So she likes too huh?”

I nodded. And quickly told her the apartment number to enter. She jiggled the handle, which thankfully was unlocked for some reason. Was Asha here? Lauren began inspecting the room, expecting someone to greet her.

“Go to the safe on the counter. There should be some in there.” I told her.

She hurried over, and found the vile in the safe. “This looks fancy. Can’t wait to use it!” She stated in excitement.

“Yeah, it’s good stuff. Now will you let me out? I gotta find my friend.” I said, half telling the truth.

“No silly, you gotta come with me. I don’t want Aruna getting mad at me that I stole you, so we just got to let her know that you’re back.” She said, dropping the vial into the purse. I stared at the green liquid, fearing that Aruna would now figure out my plan before anything could be done. Lauren, completely oblivious of what was happening, bounded off to Aruna’s room to find her. When we arrived at Aruna’s door, Lauren gently knocked on the door. There was no answer. Lauren then opened up the door slowly, pushing the door ajar.

“Aruna?” She called out. No answer.

She took a step inside when suddenly the purse I was in jolted upwards before falling onto the ground with me inside. Aruna apparently thought it would be funny to scare her.

“Boo!” I heard Aruna yell from behind the door. “Got you! Where did you run off to? I thought I did something wrong?” She said innocently as though she had never done anything wrong. “And what are you wearing? I like it.”
“I thought you would. I thought we could do a little role play later. I’ll be the schoolgirl that needs punishing and you can be the teacher.” Lauren suggested.

“That sounds like a blast, but right now I need to take a nap. I’m exhausted.” Aruna told her while lifting up the much smaller Lauren.

“That’s fine, I’ll help you relax.” Lauren said.

I watched from the purse as Aruna set her back onto the ground while asking, “Oh really? And how will you do that?”

“A massage of course. You just lie down.” Lauren instructed as she walked over to her purse.

I ducked back down into the purse, not wanting to be seen by Aruna. A hand suddenly appeared in the entrance and began digging around in the purse. Obviously she wanted the vial for the massage. Her fingers traced over me and finally onto their target which she grabbed readily before pulling her hand out. I waited a moment and then poked my head out to observe what was happening. Lauren was walking back to the bed, the vial and lotion in hand which she set down on the bed as she lifted the covers up, revealing Aruna’s massive feet. The tiny girl then reached out and lifted one of her feet up and kissed the bottom of her sole.

Aruna watched in delight as the girl’s head disappeared behind her foot. “I love it when you kiss my feet and touch them. I want those tiny hands to do some work.” Aruna teased.

Lauren set her foot down before gently sliding her petite fingers in between Aruna’s long toes. She then gripped them tight, and rubbed her thumbs into the upper part of her sole. Aruna was clearly aroused at this point and began stimulating herself under the covers as Lauren caressed her feet. I myself was becoming aroused and even jealous. I hated Aruna but her body was truly angelic.

After a couple minutes, Lauren released her feet, and reached down for the lotion and the vial. She squeezed some of the white lotion into her hand and then slyly mixed in the small vial of liquid with it and began spreading it on her hands. She then slathered it onto Aruna’s foot as she began massaging and kneading her small fingers into Aruna’s expansive sole. Aruna’s toes curled as the small girl worked to please her. For several minutes, Lauren stood at the foot of the bed, erotically massaging Aruna’s feet.

“That feels so good! You’re making me so fucking horny. You still have that schoolgirl outfit on?” Aruna asked.

“Yes.”

“Good.” She said, while grabbing Lauren’s face between her feet.
Lauren backed away, freeing her face from the amazon. “So what’s today’s assignment, teacher?”

Aruna’s long leg slid out of bed, followed by the other. She stood to her feet and slowly walked towards Lauren, dwarfing her more as she came closer and closer. Just before she got to Lauren, Aruna became noticeably unsteady, and stumbled backwards before collapsing on the floor next to the purse. Lauren rushed to her side, checking if she was okay, but I knew what had happened. We both watched as Aruna’s body dwindled in size from her amazonian state, shrinking more with each passing second. I excitedly watched until Aruna’s size suddenly became stable, leaving her at the size of a small child. Lauren had also surprisingly shrunk, but it made sense since she had put the serum on her skin too. Lauren shook Aruna who groggily awoke. Before anyone could put the pieces together, I hopped out of the purse and bolted for the door.

I rushed through the hallway and burst into my room where I found Asha laying in my bed, her legs hanging off the edge. When she saw me, her face lit up with joy. I didn’t wait for her to move and sprang up onto the bed before jumping into her arms yelling, “I did it! I did it!”

“You did what?” She asked, embracing me in a fleshy hug.

“I shrunk Aruna!”

“Wait, really? How? Nevermind, that’s great. I have some good news too!”

“What?”

“I altered the serum to make us grow again. I can get you to normal height like everyone else. I only made one, so I want you to have it.” She said, pulling out a vial.

I stared at it in disbelief as my mind tried to comprehend being normal size. She pushed it towards me, urging me to take it, but I was hesitant. As i pondered the moment, a loud angry scream came from down the hallway.

“Vick, I’m going to FUCKING kill you!!!!” Aruna yelled, now aware of what had happened.

I pushed the serum back to Asha. “ You take it. I’ll have the next one you make. You’re more important at normal size. Hurry, take it now.” I said, hearing Aruna and Lauren nearing the entrance.

Asha understood and quickly gulped down the small bit of liquid. I turned and jumped off the bed to close the door and lock it. “Asha, get down the elevator and find a safe spot for you to grow!” I yelled as made my way to the door. I was able to close it just before Aruna got there, and quickly locked it, securing the bolts.
Asha was crouching in the elevator, watching as I pushed against the door. I waved to her as the doors closed, sending her down the shaft to freedom. Looking around, I searched for a place to hide. It was only a matter of time before she broke the door down. Finding a spot in the corner of my closet, I did my best to burry myself in clothes and wait in silence.

Thud. Thud. Thud. The door shook with each blow. Suddenly it flew off its hinges, leaving the entrance open. Given that my room was still made for me at my original height, Aruna was forced to cram her way inside on her knees. She was pissed and I didn’t want to find out what she would do to me even at her newly shrunken height. She was turning everything over searching for me. I knew it would only be a matter of time before she found my hiding spot. I had to act now or I was in trouble. She took a moment to look under the bed, and I knew this was the best opportunity I had. Shooting out of the closet, I ran like I had never run before, hurdling over each of Aruna’s legs before escaping out into the hallway. Aruna struggled to back out even though she knew where I was.

“Get back here, Vick.” She cried out.

I was making my way to bathroom when I could see something in my peripheral vision. It was Lauren. She had a scowl on her face, but in her defense, rightfully so. I had lied to her and the serum ended up shrinking her too. Not much, but she looked to be barely four feet tall, which at this point, was towering everyone else. As I sprinted away, Lauren swung her foot out, connecting with me perfectly in the back. The blow sent me flying through the air before roughly landing on the carpet and rolling a few times.

I winced in pain, struggling to breath since the wind was knocked from me. I didn't have much time to react before Lauren’s toes roughly flipped me onto my back and crouched over my defeated body.

“I can't believe I saved you and this is how you repay me? You're gonna regret everything.”

Without mercy she flicked in between my legs, sending a flurry of pain through me. I bellowed in pain, but she plugged my mouth with a finger, gagging me quiet.

“Shhhh. I've heard enough from you.”

I bit her as hard as I could, but could hardly bite the girth of her finger. She laughed at my feeble attempt to hurt her. Removing her finger, Lauren stood to her full height and stared down at as though I was just the ground under her feet. As I stated up into the stoic face, another suddenly appeared. Unsurprisingly it was Aruna, whose face was blanketed by one expression: anger.

“You little piece of shit. I am going to make you wish you were never born.”

I didn't bother to react as her toes snatched one of my legs, dragging me closer to her. Once I was under her, she placed me perpendicular to her feet. She place the arch of her left foot across my chest, the width of her foot easily covering my torso, and then pressed down. She slowly shifted her weight onto my chest, compressing the air from my lungs. After a few more seconds, I could no longer breathe and pain shot from my chest which felt as though it were on the verge of collapsing. Her vindictive smile erased any hope I had as the weight continued to increase.

Just as I felt like blacking out, the weight disappeared. As my vision became clearer, I saw that Aruna was floating in the air. Wait, no, she was being carried off by my savior, Asha who had clearly created a successful growth serum. She must have been 7 feet tall now. She threw Aruna over her shoulder and then palmed Lauren’s face directing them into Aruna’s room.
Chapter End Notes:
Rate and Review