- Text Size +
“Lauren this is my roommate Vick. You can go ahead and introduce yourself. Don’t be afraid of hurting him; he’s pretty durable.” She said, snickering.

The weight of Aruna’s foot disappeared as she stepped off of me giving Lauren the opportunity to present herself. The small woman took a step next to me, before reaching her hand out.

“Hi, I’m Lauren. It is nice to meet such a unique individual. I will never complain about being small again.” She remarked, causing both of them to laugh.

To avoid angering Aruna, I plastered a fake smile on my face and met her hand with my own. I grasped onto her middle finger, barely able to cover the tip of her digit. She wiggled her finger in response, mimicking a proper handshake, and stared at the difference in size. I let go of her finger and looked up at her.

“Sorry that I disturbed you two, I really should be going now though. I don’t want to be where I shouldn’t...you know what I mean?” I told Lauren, hoping to gain an innocent approval to leave. Unfortunately Aruna chimed into the conversation again. “You’re right where you should be Vick. In fact, why don’t you join us. I’ve never had a little person inside of me.”

My blood ran cold, as her smaller companion snatched me from the floor. “I can help with that!”

Aruna then grabbed Lauren and bought her towards the bed before pushing Lauren onto her back. My world bounced as Lauren’s hand shifted in reaction to everything happening. I was on the verge of puking when she release me onto the bed, allowing me to breathe easily. The girls rolled in the other direction as Aruna pounced on Lauren, the two erotically kissing as they exchanged positions on the bed. With Lauren on top, her gaze quickly zeroed back on me, before pinching my leg and dragging me towards them.

I could hear Aruna whispering to her, “Do it. Put him inside me.”

I was suddenly inverted midair as Lauren’s fingers clutched onto my leg while pulling me up into the air. I watched in horror as she positioned me over the well groomed crotch of Aruna. Lauren changed her grip around me, before bringing me directly in front of Aruna’s pussy. I squirmed, hoping to break free of this inevitable moment, but without much struggle, Lauren plunged me deep into Aruna’s pussy. My body was quickly overwhelmed by the sensation of the warm slimy surroundings that had just swallowed me whole. Again, I began to squirm, but Lauren’s fingers remained pinched around my arms which she had pulled over my head and I was unable to break free. She used her position to slid me in and out from the moist cave, and with each exit I gasped for air, unsure if I would have the luxury for much longer. My body moved rhythmically as I was quickly pulled in and out from between her legs. Aruna undoubtedly was enjoying it, her bed-talk becoming more aggressive as she panted.

“Fuck...yes! Oh that feels so good. Keep...fucking...going.” She demanded.
A few moments went by, and I began to feel her contractions.

“I want him to go in head first Lauren. I need more.” She said crazed.

“But he needs to breathe. I don’t wa....” Lauren began before being cut off.

“Just do it!” Aruna barked.

My nightmare became reality as my head and feet switch spots. I looked up at the vagina, glistening with its natural lubrication, and then back at Lauren who could only manage to mouth “sorry” before inserting me yet again. My world went dark as I slid between her lips and into her waiting vagina. As expected I was quickly jerked back and forth, the pace quickening. I was becoming very hot and it was becoming more and more difficult to breath with each second. My expectation of being freed for some air was eradicated once I felt Lauren’s fingers leave my legs, leaving me trapped in Aruna’s fleshy prison. No, no, no! Panic almost set in before fingers returned to my legs, but rather than pulling me out they shoved me farther and farther into her cervix. My circumstances worsened as Aruna orgasimed, her fluids rushing against me while her muscles contracted, squeezing any air I had left from my lungs. Unable to fight back, my eyes gently closed as my vision faded and my mind collapsed.

---

I groggily opened my eyes, slowly coming back into consciousness, when I realized I had no idea where I was. It was dark, there were random items around me and whatever I was in was swaying back and forth. Oh no, I was in someone’s purse. Quickly I observed my surroundings, finding a wallet near me. I opened it, and unsurprisingly saw Lauren’s driver’s license. Shit, how the hell was I going to get back if she took me somewhere else. I had to know what she was doing.

“Lauren!” I began shouting repeatedly.

The bag opened, allowing light to pour in as well as a view of her face.

“Oh you’re awake!” She exclaimed. “So I decided it was better to take you from Aruna rather than leave you there as her sex toy. That made me feel super uncomfortable.”

As warmed as I was to hear that, I was still confused. “So Aruna just you take me?”

“Not exactly,” she began explaining. “Once you passed out, I began freaking out, because I thought she killed you. She said you were still breathing and would be fine, and that you just needed to sleep it off. So she put you in her sock drawer and then finished me off for our bed fun before running off to take a shower. We took one together and then I asked her if she could drop me off to which she replied of course. BUT...just before we left, I grabbed you from the drawer and put you in my purse.”

I was a bit stunned not only by her actions, but by the situation that currently left me in: screwed. On a positive note, however, I was no longer Aruna’s possession and thus had some freedom, but regardless, I still needed to get back to Asha. I needed to get some answers from Lauren.

“Okay so where are we going now?”

“Well I am currently running some errands that I've needed to finish but afterwards I plan on returning home. In the meantime I guess we’ll get to know each other. So what's it like being so small? Must be a pain.”

“Yeah it can be difficult sometimes, but I've never known anything different so in a sense it's normal.”

“I see. So how long have you known Aruna?” She asked curiously.

“Not that long actually. I met her only a week before school started. I presume that's where you two met.” I replied.

“Yeah. We had some mutual friends that introduced us merely for the purpose of our height difference. They got a kick out of it, but it turned out me and Aruna clicked.” She answered.

“Oh really? How tall are you?”

“4 foot 10. Yes I know...short. But Aruna likes it.” She emphasized.

Assuming she really did like Aruna, it was possible that I could exploit her liking and use her to get me back home.

“Oh I believe you,” I began. “Aruna has some unique preferences if you know what I mean.” I ambiguously stated.

“No I don't. You mean our height differences? Please elaborate.” She said, staring at the bottom of her purse.

“Well she likes to feel in control you know. So that's something to think about, but she also likes her feet to be...uh…” I trailed off, waiting for her to urge me.

“Her feet to be what?”

“Worshipped and pampered.” I finished.

“Really?” She asked, her eyes widening. “She has a fetish?”

“Sort of yeah. And I have a secret ingredient that I'll let you know about if you want.”

“What? What is it?” She asked, intrigued.

“Well I have a special liquid that makes her sensitive regions feel even more pleasure. So whether you’re massaging her feet, or pleasuring her in other ways, you can just dab it on and it increases the sensitivity to make it that much better.” I explained, trying to sound as convincing as possible. “But don't tell her I told you this. She would be so embarrassed.”

“Oh I won't. Where can I get this stuff you're talking about?” She followed up.

“Well, I have some in a safe place near the apartment, but I can get it for you if you take me back.”

There was a long pause as she silently weighed her options. The purse continued to sway as she walked, but stopped when she brought her mouth to the entrance of the purse.

“Let's do it. I'll surprise Aruna by role playing for her. I'll be like a submissive slave. I think I'll just need a costume.”

And on that note, she headed into a kinky sex store and began speaking with the clerk. Meanwhile I began formulating a plan to make my way to Asha and to give Lauren the formula. Things were looking up after all.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and leave some reviews!