- Text Size +

I laid in the darkness for what seemed like hours. There was no telling when Aruna would be back to let me out of the darkness, but it was also a relief to not have her around. I would take being stuck in a sock drawer over Aruna’s punishments anytime. I couldn’t believe my stupidity still. Why did I rush it? I could have planned something much more elaborate, and more importantly, safe. My mood darkened as I lashed at myself until from outside, a higher-pitched voice called out. I couldn’t quite make out what it was saying, but I knew it must not have been Aruna. In response I began banging on the door and yelling for help, attempting to catch the attention of who I had assumed to be Asha. The voice called out again, although still muffled by the closed drawer, so I continued my loud noises. Finally the drawer cracked open, allowing light to seep through the crack. A couple of eyes peered into the opening.

“Vick, are you in there?” Asha’s voice asked, clearly understood this time.

“Yes, it’s me! Get me out of here!” I exclaimed, excited to be freed.

“Why are you in here? Did Aruna catch you before you could shrink…” Her voice trailed off as my form arose from the darkness, clearly much smaller than before. “How the hell?”

“Zip it! I don’t wanna talk about it.” I said, frustrated.

Aruna began laughing hysterically as she watched me climb out from the drawer, revealing my lightly clothed body. “Oh my god. You’re so much smaller! Is she at least smaller too? Please tell me she is.”

“No. She isn’t.” I replied, rubbing salt into my own wound.

“I kind of like it.” Asha said, attempting to affirm me. “I’ll love you all the same. Now I really need to figure out a growth serum.”

I cut the dialogue short, not wanting to hear anymore. “Let’s go. Aruna may be back at any moment. Maybe we should head back to your apartment. I need to get somewhere safe out of Aruna’s reach.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

As if it was planned, the front door opened and Aruna’s voice echoed through the apartment, accompanied by an unfamiliar voice. “Get on my back. Quick.” Asha said.

She hunched over and I hopped onto her back. Asha jumped down from the dresser before sprinting to the nearby closet as the two voices grew nearer and nearer. Delving deep into the back corners of the closet, we watched as two bodies immerged from the entrance. It was Aruna and...some friend. A much shorter friend. It was staggering the difference between them. We watched in secret as the two chatted away.

“Lauren, I can’t believe you did that!” Aruna cried out. “You really showed her. I guess being so small doesn’t impose on your toughness.”

“Yeah I guess not.” The smaller girl replied.

“Oh shit. How did…” Aruna was observing the sock drawer that was now ajar.

“What?” Lauren questioned.

“Oh, nothing, I’m just missing something. Nothing important. The only thing that IS important is you.” Aruna told her while bending over for a passionate kiss.

Asha and I jolted our heads back in complete surprise as we watched the two girls kiss. Soon Aruna lifted the girl into the air, bringing her up to her level, still kissing in the process. She proceeded to lift the girl until her feet found some footing on the bed, allowing her to stand, making them nearly equally in height. They continued to make-out, their arms intertwined, while they used their hands to rub each other’s bodies. The smaller girl escalated the situation as she slid a hand into Aruna’s shirt, fondling the much larger breast. Aruna moaned in pleasure as she aggressively grabbed Lauren’s ass, her hand covering an entire cheek, pulling her in closer. Asha and I cringed as the intimacy continued to escalate, but we were equally captivated by the fact that Aruna was lesbian...or possibly even bisexual. Slowly the girls undressed each other, removing bits and pieces of clothing from the other, finishing with Aruna removing her shorts. Both stood stark naked, staring into each other’s eyes. I, myself, was becoming a little aroused by the intense scene occurring in front of us, but I did my best to hide it from Asha. She was also staring intently at the homemade porno before us.

“Honestly, I find this...super hot.” She admitted in a low whisper.

I took a glance over at her, but her eyes were still fixed on the girls, so I returned my attention back to them as well. At this point, the girls were laying on the bed, now only the soles of there feet visible. They rolled around, occasionally moaning, while they kisses. We couldn’t see much at this point, but knew that the touching was becoming more sexual. Asha looked over to me and then down at my package, noting the rock hard bulge in my pants.

“So you like it too? If you help me, I’ll help you.” She teased, rubbing her vagina.

She then crouched down onto her knees, bringing our faces closer together, but her figure was still towering over twice my height. Her hand crept over to me before prodding my member with a couple fingers.

“Shouldn’t we do this somewhere safer?” I asked her, fearful of being in Aruna’s possession again.

“Oh come on,” she said while cupping her hands underneath my armpits  and lifting me up. “It’ll be fun!”

Both her hands easily wrapped around the circumference of my chest. I felt so powerless it her grasp, but fortunately I trusted Asha. Despite trusting her, this still seemed like a terrible idea to me.

“No.” I said firmly.

Her trusted grasp loosened, causing me to fall to the floor and harshly land on the carpet. I looked up at her, somewhat angry.

“What the hell?” I asked.

“Well if you’re not gonna pleasure me that way. You can make yourself useful and pleasure me in other ways.” She noted while hovering her foot above me while flexing her long toes. “So is Aruna telling the truth?...Do you like feet?”

I turned red with embarrassment, unsure of how to respond. Her foot slowly descended, creeping closer and closer to my body. Although her foot was nowhere near the size of Aruna’s, it was still about two-thirds of the length of my body with the width being equivalent to the width of my body, making it still very intimidating. I cringed as she suddenly slammed her heel just below my aroused member, leaving the rest of her foot hovering above my body.

“You don’t have to respond, but you do have to put those hands to work.” She commanded.

Before her foot smothered me into the ground, I intercepted her foot, placing each of my hands on the upper part of her foot. My right hand pushed against the ball of her foot, while my other hand pressed into her toes; I took notice of her attractively long toes that were just a bit longer than the length of my hand before shifting my hand down to her sole. I began kneading her foot, pressing hard into her warm skin while shifting my hands from place to place. Her toes spread in delight and then scrunched as I transfered into her arch.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good. I haven’t ever had a man rub my feet before.” She whispered down to me.

Wanting to impress her, I continued firmly massaging her arch using both of my hands to work her large foot. After managing to make it up to the base of her toes, an overwhelming urge flashed through my mind and overtook my actions, forcing me to grab the sides of her foot and bring it further down. Pressing my face into the undersides of her peds, I lightly licked in between her toes. Asha’s foot shot back and she began giggling uncontrollably. It must have been loud enough for the girls to hear because they stopped their intimate moment to stare back at the closet.

“What was that?” Lauren asked.

“I’m not sure.” Aruna replied suspiciously, obviously aware that her smaller roommate had escaped earlier. “I’ll check.”

Oh shit I thought. Not again. Aruna stood up, her building like figure headed our way. We only had moments to do something. I looked at Asha, who was frozen in horror with her hand over her mouth, and then back at Aruna who slowly approached. I had to prevent Asha from being seen; she was my only hope and the last thing I wanted was her to become a prisoner. Without any more hesitation, I fled the closet, hoping to divert Aruna’s attention to me and away from the closet. With any luck, only one of us would be held captive now. I sprinted as fast as I could, the spongy carpet fibers slightly sinking with every step, and I directed myself towards the vent as though it was the light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately it would be impossible to ever reach the light and as suspected I was suddenly tripped, causing me to crash into the ground and onto my back. My hope for light quickly turned into darkness as the shadow of Aruna’s foot grew larger and larger around me. Finally all the light was snuffed out as her all too familiar sole collided into my body, squishing me into the carpet. The weight of her foot pinned my arms and legs in place and forced my face to side while I struggled to breathe beneath her hot foot.

“Where are you going Vick? I don’t think you’ve met Lauren and it would be rude to ignore a guest...wouldn’t it?” She questioned, all of her focus directed at me.

At least I had succeeded.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for your patience if you've been waiting for this story. I've been a little busy and it took some time to motivate myself for another chapter after receiving 0 feedback for an addition to a different story. Anyway, if you enjoyed it, please review.