- Text Size +
Asha and I watched TV while getting to know each other for a few hours. She told me about all her academic accomplishments and favorite activities. It was refreshing getting to take the time and chat with someone. I felt close to Asha even though I had only known her for the day.

The two of us decided to head back to the apartment since it was nearing dinner time. Asha led us, as I watched her beautiful body stroll to the door. However the door was much too tall for either of us to reach it. Asha stood on her tippy toes, hoping to reach the handles but was still about a foot short. She jumped, just barely missing it. She looked back to me and held her arms out.

"Come on. You can stand on my shoulders."

I walked over and she lifted me with ease. I placed my feet onto her shoulders and reached out for the handle. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled, but I didn't have much leverage on the door. Asha could see I was struggling and moved, causing my weight to fall down finally popping the handle down. The door opened as I dropped to the floor.

"About time. I thought we were gonna be stuck in here."

We ran down the hall and were relieved to see my apartment door already open. We walked in and saw about 10 new faces, all of whom suddenly stopped their conversations and activities as we walked in. Obviously they weren't prepared to see us.

"Oh hey everyone, this is our other roommate, Vick. He's super sweet so treat him with some respect. Same goes for his friend Asha." Kate shouted to everyone.

Someone made a comment in the background causing everyone to giggle. "So you have the tallest and shortest people for roommates. What are the chances?"

I ignored the jokes and attention, having expected it, and continued to my room. I realized when I looked back at Asha that she didn't really have any clothes to wear other than what she had on. I quickly jumped on the computer and ordered some clothes for her from a website the government provided me for custom clothing.

"Are these okay for you?" I asked, pointing to the screen.

"Yeah those look good. When will they be here?"

"Tomorrow. These should get you by until we figure out the serum."

"Thanks. Hey do mind if we don't go back out there. I'm still not used to the stares and attention."

I completely understood, and offered an alternative, "You wanna go to the pool instead? We can chill in the hot tub or swim."

She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. I actually really wanted to relax in the pool and just distress so her suggestion was perfect. I grabbed some towels for the both of us and was about to click the button for the elevator when a voice called out. A little unsure of herself, the unfamiliar voice asked, "Vick? Are you back here?"

What the hell did she want?

"Yeah, who is it?" I asked walking to my room entrance.

"Hi my name is Erica, and these are Jade and Tanya." She said pointing to a couple friends behind her. "We just wanted to thank you for allowing us in your house. It means a lot."

"You're welcome. Enjoy the evening!" I said abruptly before closing the door and turning to Asha. "Let's go!"

We hurried to the elevator, where Asha had to couch to fit inside. We laughed as she crammed herself inside. I hit the button to go down before squeezing myself into a space in the elevator. Fortunately the elevator was forgiving and allowed us to go down. Once the doors opened I stumbled out first before helping Asha.

"Let's go Sasquatch!" I joked.

She stood to her feet so I turned around a began leading her to the hot tub when I was suddenly tripped, causing me to fall on my stomach. Before I could regain my stance, Asha planted her foot onto my back, her heel digging into my pelvis while her toes rested near my shoulder blades.

"I prefer big foot." She retorted sarcastically before stepping on me as she proceeded to the hot tub.

I quickly stood to race her there, but she easily won due to her long strides. She slowly waded into the hot tub, still with clothes on, using the steps and sat on the final step before the seated portion of the tub. I followed but since I wasn't nearly as tall as her, I had to stand on the step she was sitting on. Even then, my head was barely out of the water. We stayed there silent for a moment before Asha spoke.

"It must of been hard being this small your whole life. I'm having a hard time and it hasn't even been a day." She said staring at the water.

"Not really. I have never know anything different so to me it's normal. It's all relative." I replied.

She stood up on the same step as me, sprouting her height up far past mine. I was now staring at her belly-button watching the water disperse as she moved into her new stance. She placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me closer to her legs.

"Well, Vick. It looks like no one is out here and my shorts are still on. You wanna help me out?" She requested.

"Asha, I don't want you to be naked in front of anyone else. Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am. Besides the bubbles are covering the surface. So you can't see much below them."

Without needing to be asked twice, I ran both my hands up her long legs, before grabbing her ass and embracing her tightly. I could see Asha watching me from above, biting her lip. My fingers traced her waist line before curling around the band while also making sure to grab her panty string. Then with one motion I tugged her shorts and panties from under the water and pulled them further down her legs, freeing her lady parts from captivity.

"That's it Vick." She said before removing her top. I could sense her legs moving as she used her feet to pull the shorts down the rest of the way.

I was enamored by her magnificent golden perky breasts which sat above my head. I turned my attention back to her midriff to see her shorts and panties float upwards settling on the bubbles. My member stirred with the new reality of a naked amazon in front of me waiting for me to pounce. Asha didn't wait long before stepping down another step, making the surface line even with her shoulders and making us about the same height. Her hand ran up my leg before deviously rubbing over my erect member. She teased me as she continued to gently rubbing back and forth over my shorts. I felt as though I was going to explode, when she stopped and pulled me in for another kiss. Our tongues intertwined and our heads danced as we passionately kissed.

"You are so amazingly beautiful." I told her.

One of her hands snuck the fingers below my waistband, quickly finding their target underneath. She stroked me a few times before whispering in my ear, "I want you." At which point I came into the water, cutting the moment short.

"Shit." I whispered.

Asha laughed as she milked every last drop from me. "Well that was quick. We didn't even get to the best part yet."

"I'm sorry I just....it felt..." My reasoning was interrupted as I saw a very tall woman approaching from the shadows.

My worries must have been visible to Asha because she turned around as well. We were both horrified when the face came to light: Aruna. She was in her swim gear and flip flops with a towel in her hand.

"Well well well, look who it is. I was gonna come take a nice swim to escape from that cramped apartment when I spotted you two love-birds. Vick, I can't believe you would cheat on your last lover." She said, waving her foot in the air, and causing me to turn red from embarrassment.

Aruna continued her rant as she sat herself on the edge of the hot tub across from us, bobbing her legs to and fro while she talked.

"And you." She said pointing at Asha. "I told you to stay put and you didn't listen to me... Twice! Now unfortunately I'm going to have to have my way with the both of you."

On that note she pushed her body forward and into the tub completely, sitting on the side. She stared at the both of us and then directly at Asha.

"Come here."

Scared for Asha, I held on to her hand as she began to walk on the bench in Aruna's direction. Aruna must have noticed and promptly slammed her foot against the wall, creating a barrier between us.

"Just her, Vick."

I released her hand and watched in horror as Asha approached a fiery Aruna. Once Asha was within reaching distance, Aruna quickly snatch her from the water, interlocking her fingers around Asha's waist.

"Well look at how cute you are. A smoking hot body I must say. I can't wait to begin. You, dear, are going to watch as your friend Vick over there makes up to his ex-lover. Meanwhile you are going to do so while I make sweet love to this beautiful pussy. It'll all stop once I've made you orgasm."

Everything happened so fast after Aruna finished her sentence. Asha was quickly inverted with her legs pulled to each side of Aruna's face as Aruna's tongue went to work. My heart broke as I watched Asha's eyes close, her head bobbing against Aruna's breast, and her mouth open with reluctant pleasure. Aruna's foot pinned me against the wall while her big and second toes painfully wrapped around my face, keeping it in view. Her soft soles pressed hard against me as she focused on Asha. My member began to harden despite no intention to do so. I became angry with Aruna. Furious. I tried to push her foot away, but my arms were helplessly pinned to the side unable to move.

Aruna paused for a moment most likely noticing my futile struggle. "You better use your little aroused friend over there to make up to your ex-lover. I don't think she's forgiven you yet." She said before returning to Asha.

Despite refusing to do anything, Aruna quickly got her way by sliding her other foot underneath my pelvis and rocking it to make my body hump her foot. Asha's eyes opened momentarily before quickly shutting them. She began to moan as Aruna's tongue lathered her well-groomed pussy. I was jealous, angry, and defeated, watching helplessly as Aruna finally made Asha orgasm. She released me from between her feet while dropping Asha back into the water.

"Well you two. Thanks for the fun! I'm gonna go swim now. Vick!...I've got my eyes on you." She noted while winking at me.

I hurried to Asha, hoping she was okay. She hugged me tightly and we sat there in a long warm embrace in silence. Aruna was going to pay.
Chapter End Notes:
Please REVIEW. All is welcome. Make sure to check out my other stories too if you enjoyed it.