- Text Size +
I hurried out of the room and back down to the closet. I needed to know what Aruna was planning. Despite Asha screwing up the serum this time, she may very well have been my only shot to return back to my size. I hurried to unlatch the vent door, where I re-entered the metal tunnel to return to the room I despised the most. With the adrenaline pumping through my veins, I sprinted down the tunnel to the vent door in Aruna's room. After reaching it, I peered through the gaps to see Asha standing in the middle of the floor, while Aruna fumbled through her desk searching for something. During which she questioned Asha.

"So are you his sister, or what's the reason you're so small?"

"No, we aren't related at all actually. It's quite a long story, but basically I'm redeeming an old debt and the goal was to grow Vick back to normal." Asha replied.

Aruna stopped what she was doing and turned to face Asha.

"You can make him grow back to normal?"

"Well I thought I could, but he tricked me into taking it and obviously I didn't have the formula correct just yet. But! If I get back to my lab, I'm sure I can reconfigure it and obtain the right one. But I need your help."

"Of course! I would love to help, but I have a team brunch that I must get ready for so it'll have to wait. In the mean time, you can just sit over there in my closet so I don't accidentally step in you." Aruna suggested.

Without objection, and completely unaware of the girl she was dealing with, Asha walked over and into the closet and took a seat on an oversized shoe. Aruna picked out some clothes to wear along with some shoes and then quickly shut the closet with Asha in it while informing her, "I'll be back in a couple hours so just stay in there."

I watched as she then quickly rushed out if the room, slamming the door behind her. This was my opportunity to free her and resolve this problem. My fingers made quick work on the vent latches, popping the door off with ease. I hurried to the bed and took safety underneath. As I was about to walk to the closet, a curious thought popped into my head. I wanted to see what Aruna wrote about our interaction the night before. I looked up to see her diary on the edge of her night stand. Looking around, I found that the cover on her bed had some knitted groves that I could grasp onto and use for a ladder to make my way up. After making it to the top, I jumped the small gap and onto her night stand, landing on the prized book. I rolled off, and then flipped the cover back open. I quickly skipped to the last entry, and read it.

"I caught Vick in my room and found out he had read my diary. He now knows about my giantess fetish, which didn't end up being a bad thing. He went along with it as I demanded he fuck my foot and I masturbated to the feeling of his body squirming underneath. I had complete control over him and even made him kiss my toes. I look forward to our next meeting together."

Wow she was really enjoying this. Now that there were two of us, she must have felt like she was in heaven. I diverted my attention back to Asha who was still locked in the closet. I slid down the bed frame, landing on the floor and then sprinted for the closet door. I wasn't sure how I was gonna pry it open, although it seemed possible since it was a sliding door. I looked around for something that would give me some leverage when I spotted a metal ruler in Aruna's half open back pack; that should do. I walked over and snatched it from the bag before returning to the door. Carefully, I slid the metal wedge into the sliding entrance, and then used my weight and strength to push forward on my side of the ruler, forcing the other side against the closet. It worked and the door began to slide. It was a little discouraging how slow it went and I pushed with everything I had, but eventually I created enough space for Asha to get out. I dropped the ruler and hunched over, now exhausted from the task. As I regained my energy Asha's head popped out from the opening, glaring down at me suspiciously.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea. Maybe you should listen next time. People won't necessarily treat you equally when you're small." I told her.

She stared at me with a stoic face, as if she already knew. Then she fired back, " Yeah well I need to figure out how to get back to my lab so I can fix this problem you created."

"Oh so it's my fault? Maybe you should have made the serum correctly and you wouldn't be so tiny."

She advanced a few steps toward me. "You better watch who you're calling tiny."

She had a point, but I was pissed that she was trying to blame me.

"Or what, Asha? Obviously when you say things, you're full of shit." I said while throwing my hands into the air.

She lunged forward, smashing into my much smaller frame. It felt like I was just hit by a train and now the train was still on me. She then used a hand a grabbed my throat, squeezing the air out. I struggled to grab her wrist and free myself, but then suddenly the front door burst open.

"I forgot my wallet!" Aruna yelled as her footsteps neared the bedroom.

My instincts took over and I kicked Asha, who had paused to stare at the door, back off me and bolted for the vent. I dove into it and immediately turned back to see Asha still there.

The bedroom door was thrown open and I watched as two shoes entered. They froze when they entered, so Aruna was obviously surprised to see Asha out.

"Well look at you, being all clever with a ruler. Now we need to try something different. Remember this is for your own safety. Other people won't be as nice as me."

Aruna grabbed a shoe and began unlacing it to remove the shoelace. After it was freed, she turned back to Asha, who still hadn't moved an inch. She took a couple steps towards Asha and then abruptly grabbed both of her legs in one hand and pulled her up. Asha was inverted while Aruna tied the lace around her ankles. Then, using the excess lace she tied Asha's wrists behind her back, leaving her completely immobile. She placed her on the bed before sarcastically remarking, "Now don't go anywhere this time."

She then grabbed her wallet and headed for the door. Once I heard the front door close, I crept back into the room and made my way to the bed. As I had done before, I began climbing the blanket until I eventually summited the bed. I walked over to Asha yet again, wondering if I should even free her.

"You look like you could use some help again." I offered.

She was silent, but acknowledged me by nodding her head in agreement. I started with the knots at her ankles while explaining to her that I needed some things from her.

"If I let you out, I'm gonna need you to follow my directions. I've lived this life longer and I know my roommates. I will get you to your lab, but you have to LISTEN."

"Ok I will. I'm sorry. You have been right this entire time." She admitted.

She kept still as I undid the knots by her ankles. I took notice of how big her feet were even for a girl her height. They were long and narrow, with long toes and a reddened sole. They were probably about the size of my torso, making them almost 4 inches. My libido began to stir as it had once before with Aruna.

"You've got some big feet, Asha." I told her.

"I know, I know. Don't look at them." She said while retracting her feet from me.

"No it's fine, it way just an observation. You have cute feet." I replied, attempting to revive her self-esteem.

"Oh yeah? Even with my finger toes?" She asked while spreading her does to example their dexterity.

"Yes even with them." I laughed.

I finally freed her ankles from the restraints and her feet shot out in freedom. She stood up, her wrists still confined behind her. She turned around, allowing me to work on her hands which were about level with my face now. Her long fingers fidgeted in anticipation before finally being free. She turned around and gave me a huge bear hug, lifting me off the ground and compressing my arms against my body.

"Thanks, Vick. So now what?"

"Let's go figure out how to get to your lab before Aruna gets back."

We began walking to the door when yet again it burst open, revealing two familiar faces: Katie and Rachel.

"Hi Vick, who's your friend?"