- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long absence but this is the final chapter of this story. Might make a second part if this gets good reviews.

Also, this chapter has a lot of vore including some stomach scenes. Sorry if you where looking for more feet or other things, I am writing some other things that some might enjoy.

Jade had been thinking about what Elise showed her the first day of being small. By now, she had been small for around two days and she was fascinated by her friends fetish. But she was most fascinated by the "vore" fetish. She had Elise show her exactly what it was with a demonstration and a few videos.

"Hey Elise! Do you mind if you show me what vore is?"

Elise was surprised by this. She had never once thought that the tiny Jade would want to be swallowed whole by her. "I not sure you'd want to know what it is. It's the act of swallowing something or someone whole. I wouldn't want you to be digested in my stomach." Elise then thought of an idea. She left her bed and walked over to her bathroom. She then pulled out a pill bottle and brought it over to where Jade was standing. "Pick a pill. You're going to down my throat in one of these. I can coat them in some clear acid resistant coating. I'll even swallow an LED so you can see what's going on around you. I'll throw up so you can get out alive. That sound good to you?"

Jade looked around for the perfect pill. With the LED light that Elise would swallow, she wanted to see what was going on in the stomach. What she ate. Whenever she moved, the stomach contents would move around and when she was inside, it would also be her. Then she found the perfect pill. It was clear and was perfect for her size. She pointed to it to have Elise pick it up.

Elise looked at it and twisted it and emptied the contents to the trash. "What was that anyway? It could have been important."

"It was just some expired medicine that I used when I was sick back in elementary school. It's fine. There, all done. You can hope in and when you're ready, you can tell me."

Jade then walked towards the open pill and climbed on in. She then gave the thumbs up to Elise and she was quickly sealed up by the mighty fingers of the giant Elise. This was the moment she was waiting for, to have Elise swallow her. Then she disappointed that she set her down but then she smiled as Elise grabbed a small object. It was the light! Jade then saw when Elise turn it on and place it on her tongue. Not even a second later, Elise started to push the light down her throat and into her bottomless pit known as her stomach.

"Are you ready to become my lunch? At least for a few minutes." Elise then began to bring Jade's capsule towards her mouth. "Wait, one last thing that I forgot. The spray." Elise then brought the pill down and sprayed it the stuff to keep Jade safe from the acid of her stomach. "Ready to go!" Elise said as she popped Jade into her mouth. The taste was of the pill, due to the spray to prevent Jade from getting digested.

In the pill Jade was astonished by the size of everything in the mouth. When she first went inside the jaws a few months ago, her vision was clouded by the gallons of salvia that was all over the mouth. And this time, she didn't have to worry about Elise's tounge smashing into her like the first time they did this. And then the metal braces that were quite deadly to Jade. Now she just pressed her seemingly cold hand on the plastic wall. Due to the warmth of Elise's mouth, Jade's hand made an imprint that was made up of condescension.

The mighty appendage known only as the tounge then tossed the pill to the back of Elise's throat. Jade could barely see down the pit of no return. Shen then turned her head to see Elise's jaws start to close. The last remaining light was blocked by the tongue and that's when Jade's capsule began to fall down to the bottom of this line. The stomach.

Going past the chest, Jade heard the calm heartbeat go by. Not even three seconds after Elise swallowed her, Jade was already in the chest. She was soothed by the rhythmic beats Elise's heart produced. That was until the soothe and calming heartbeats were replaced by a very loud gurgling sound, almost like a roar. She had reached her destination. And she was ready to take the plunge down Elise's throat.

Jade's little pill then took a hard stop. It was the door that was the opening to the stomach. After a few seconds of waiting for the sphincter to open up, Jade's pill prison was tossed down into the pit. She then saw the light that Elise had swallowed bobbing in the muck that was acid and Elise's lunch that was barely visible due to them being partially chewed/digested. Then the pill touched down into the glop. Jade was amazed as she looked around in Elise's stomach. Every little movement she took shook the stomach along with Jade.

Elise didn't enjoy eating her friend but if it made her happy, she much obliged to do it. The way she gently played and toyed with her friend's capsule with her tongue was fascinating. It was just a normal pill but they're was a little girl inside. Then she pushed Jade to the back of her throat and then closed her mouth then she swallowed. She let out a slight moan as the pill began to slide down her throat. She couldn't feel Jade start to squirm but when she was just about to enter her stomach, she felt her descent start to stop. Then she felt the acid start to splash around, signaling to Elise to start the clock. She would give Jade exactly five minutes to explore her stomach before threw her up. Any longer and she figured her stomach would start to finish her off and she would no more than Elise's exotic meal.

Meanwhile in Elise's stomach, Jade was having a blast. She couldn't describe how this excited her. The light continued to bob up and down and then the whole stomach and its contents shifted on its side. Jade didn't know what Elise did to cause the shift.

On the outside, Elise got on her bed and got undressed and exposed her bare stomach. "Having fun in there Jade?" She giggled as she poked her belly. Jade was enjoying herself and so was Elise. She then grabbed her tablet and looked at the clock. "Another two minutes. Wonder if I have time to look a some videos."

Back in the stomach, Jade's pill was starting to sink down into the glop that was sitting in Elise's stomach. But fortunately, the light landed a few inches away from the pill. She could see the chunks floating around. The light didn't let Jade all of the stomach. Before Elise shifted her body causing the stomach to move around, the LED filled up the entire stomach with light but now that it was submerged, it barely filled up the liquid part of the stomach.

Then the blaring alarm went off. As calmly as possible, Elise got up and walked to her bathroom. She knew this was going to hurt but digesting and killing her best friend would probably hurt even more. May not be physical pain but it would be emotional pain.

She then bent over the toilet and stuck her finger in her mouth and seconds later, she felt a pain in her gut and then her throat and finally the vomit came out. It was brown and she saw the light sink into the bottom of the toilet. "I'm definitely not getting that. Well, if the light came out, Jade should be around here somewhere. Jade?! Where are you?" Elise called out to the circular dome. "There you are! Come to Momma." Elise saw Jade's pill and reached for it. Her fingers were now coated in her vomit but she felt the pill in her fingers.

Jade looked up and saw Elise's brilliant face staring down at her. The muck that was her stomach contents may have clouded her view but there was some portions of the pill both at eyes level and below her feet. And the pill was the brought to the sink and the pill was showered in thousands upon thousands of gallons of water, cleaning it. "Did you enjoy your trip in my stomach?" Elise laughed as she turned off the sink sand untwisted the capsule, releasing Jade to breathe fresh air once more. "You look good for being eaten alive." Elise brought Jade closer to her face. "Very funny. Can you just take me to bed, I'm tired, staring at your stomach chunks go by made me sleepy