- Text Size +

Elise and Jade have been laying in her bed for a few hours. Jade's tear ducts were dry from the hours of crying she had done. Was she really going to spend the rest of her life this size. Well on the bright side, Elise was with her. She had the warm feeling in her gut that she felt that Elise would protect her in this scary and now huge world. She then turned her head and saw Elise messing around on her tablet. Upon further investigation, she saw she was looking at some wierd pictures but then she then saw pictures of feet.


"Elise? What are you looking at?"


Elise, seemingly surprised that Jade saw what she was doing, turned off the tablet and pressed the screen to her chest.


"Nothing."


"Elise. Since I'm going to stay with you at this height, we should be honest with each other."


(Sigh) Elise then plucked Jade up and placed her on her left breast. Jade was curious on what Elise was watching.


"You remember in middle school when I was called, ahem, giantess?"


"Yeah?" Jade responded in question. She vaguely remembered the fact that Elise was called a giantess.


"Well I looked it up and I began to be fascinated in it. Then I started to enjoy it. And I was looking up ways to mess with tiny people. I wasn't going to play with you. Unless you want to. Here's what I found."


After twenty or so minutes of having Elise show her what she was fascinated by, Jade was very, cautions about this. She saw giant women crushing people under their feet and eating them whole. At normal size, maybe she might have been ok with it but she was the size of the people getting crushed and eaten. Then there was Elise. She was hundreds times bigger than Jade. No matter how much she tried to fight when Elise picked her up, she would never be strong enough to fight her off. She was at the mercy of Elise and her decisions.


"I know it's scary for you. You could say it's s trust exercise. I won't hurt you. I promise. Do you trust me?"


Jade began to consider her options. Elise had always kept her word but judging by how long she had been watching these giant women videos, she really wanted to have a tiny person.


"Let's see how the first thing you shows me works."


Elise then picked up Jade from her breast and put her on her big toe. "The first thing I  showed you was something called 'foot worship.' Just clean my feet. In the videos, the tiny people licked the soles but you don't have to do that unless you're kinky like that." Elise then let Jade loss.


Jade was standing on her best friends toe. Contrary to popular belief, the smell didn't bother her nostrils. The smell was mild from her coming out of the shower but it was still present. She then got on her knees and stuck out her tongue. She was very hesitant about taking her first taste of Elise's toe. Then she took the taste. It wasn't half bad. The taste was both sweet and a tiny bit bitter. She moaned as the saliva that had been tainted by Elise's sweat trickled down her throat. She even shivered as the salvia entered her mouth and onto her tongue.


"Elise! Your feet taste delicious! I'm in love with them!" Jade smiled with glee. This was the single best moment of her life. At first she was just trying to please Elise and fulfill her dreams but now she was actually enjoying herself.


Elise blushed. No one had ever completed her feet like had. Normal people in her situation would have just told her off when she told them about her obsession with the giantess fetish. Jade was her best friend and would do anything to please her. Not because she had to, but because she wanted to. Both of them needed a way to release the stress of the whole situation. "No one has ever said that to me. Everyone tends to look up to see me but now, someone actually appreciates my lower half." Elise blushed even more. "You now my toes aren't the only part of my feet that need your attention and love." Jade was then lifted high up. She had to get of the underside of the toe to avoid falling. Elise hadn't told her what she was planning.


"Thought you wanted to see my sole more clearly." Elise said in a playful manner. She smiled as Jade look down to her. She couldn't get a good view of Jade's face but she knew she would be annoyed by Elise's action.


"A little warning would have helped. It's a great view up her. Dare me to jump down to your mouth?"


"You sure? What if I swallow?" Elise said timidly. She didn't want to feel her friend slide down her throat and be digested alive. " Unless that's what you'd want."


Jade then stood up and jumped using Elise's big toe as diving board. She took the plunge of possible no return. She didn't know if she would make it back to tell the tale but she just the rush of diving head first into the pit of no return. She saw each individual tooth. The closer she got, the more details she could see. Seconds before Jade landed in Elise's mouth, she saw the very back of the throat, the uvula. A meaty and wet pendulum that swayed back and forth the more Elise moved her head. Then came the final spot of light. Jade turned her body to see the ceiling light and not see Elise's jaws come and snap. Then, black.