- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Jade is in Elise's house and in introuduced to a new person. There is some GTS/tiny interaction in this chapter but not as much as the later chapters.

 

At Elise's house, Jade was sitting on her nightstand waiting for her to come back from practice. Unlike Jade, Elise's popularity was in space compared to her. Since she was in volleyball, she had tons of friends but no one could replace Jade as her best friend.

"It doesn't help that she left me with only a cracker to eat and some water." Jade said out loud. She had always been a picky eater so when Elise gave her a cracker and a small bottle of water, she didn't really enjoy it but she had to eat it.

About three hours later, Elise came back dripping with sweat. She had one of the biggest games of the season in a few days and she was exhausted. Every inch of her body was soaked in sweat, from her toes that were sealed in by her socks to the top of her head.

"You ok? Elise?"

Elise screamed. She had completely forgotten about the tiny Jade during the whole hustle and bustle of the practice. "Sorry. You being small is something I have to get used to. I'll take a shower and get cleaned off. Then we can talk about what to do with your new size." That's when the shower in the hallway turned on.

"I thought your parents were away and you don't have any siblings. Who's in the shower?"

"Rebecca. You know her from algebra freshmen year. I told her about you and she wanted to come over and see if she can do anything."

"She seemed pretty nice when I talked to last year. Go on and take a shower. I think you need it."

Elise then began to undress. Her shirt went first then her bra. Her soft and medium sized breasts were glowing with sweat. Jade, tried hard not to look at her friends sexy body. Then came her shorts. Her shorts exposed her shiny and well shaven legs. "Please, don't stop." Jade thought. She was loving this stripe tease that Elise was giving her. After her shorts were around her ankles, she popped off her shoes and sock, releasing the sweat smell that had been sealed inside the entire game. Finally came the underwear. Elise must had  known that Jade was staring at her body because when she was pulling her panties down, she did it slowly and to add to the tease, she faced away from her, only exposing her posterior to Jade. She then walked towards her bedroom bathroom and turned on the shower. She always had a habit of taking long showers so this shouldn't be an exception.

Fifteen to twenty minutes later, Elise came back into her room dressed in her pajamas. She then came towards Jade and grabbed her. "Don't resist. I'm taking you to see Rebecca. See if she could reverse what ever caused this. Don't worry about it. Rebecca is the smartest person in school."

Rebecca was a tiny bit shorter then Elise, no shorter than five foot seven while Elise stood closer to five foot eleven or in boots, six foot. Rebecca was a very kind soul and wouldn't even harm a fly. But that didn't prepare her for what she was about to see. Sure, Elise told her about Jade but that didn't mean it was true. Unlike Jade, Elise loved to pull pranks on her friends. One time she told Jade that her cat died. She always loved to pull practical jokes on her friends.

Elise, with her slim form, entered the half empty door of the guest room where Rebecca was getting dressed. "Rebecca! Are you decent?" Elise called with Jade still in her hand.

"Right here. What do you need?" Rebecca was in the bathroom wearing black bra and black shorts that had her name written in them in white letters. They were starting to fade from months of use. Her hair was a dark red with blonde tips on the back of her head and the way it was naturally curly made her hair pop. "Remember what what I told you? About how Jade was an inch tall?" "Yeah?" Rebecca said with question, she then came out of the bathroom and saw Elise holding what appeared to be a little doll but apon further investigation, she found it looked exactly like Jade! And it moved like it was alive.

"Is that- Is that Jade?" Rebecca was almost sure that this was one of Elise's pranks but then the tiny person started to speak. Something that can't be faked.

"Please! Rebecca! You're my only hope!"

"I found her like this. Can you look at her real quick?"

Elise then handed Jade off to Rebecca. Jade had been pretty nervous about meeting the now massive Rebecca. At their normal size, she would have been a seemingly gentle soul but this wasn't it. Jade was terrified by Rebecca but at the same time comforted by Elise's presence. She had that warm aurora that made Jade calm in this situation. When Jade was placed in Rebecca's hands, the soles of her feet were can covered in moisture.

"Let's see if I can find out what caused this." Rebecca said as she brought Jade over to the  nightstand. She then turned on the light. Rebecca didn't really know how Elise expected her to reverse the shrinking process but she would try her best to see what caused it.

After a few minutes of examining Jade, she sighed from frustration. She could see little blue dots spotting Jade's arms but she couldn't figure out what it was. She then picked up Jade and brought her back to Elise.

"I can't see what caused it. I'm sorry."

Elise then put Jade in her palm and walked back towards her room. Elise wasn't as upset as Jade. She knew that this was her life, shrunk at less than an inch tall, sitting in her friends palm. She was crying, covering her face from Elise. She was so vulnerable, her being an inch tall and no one to help her though this except Elise. And she wouldn't have anyone else to help her through this.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Jade ever get back to normal or will she be stuck at this size with Elise? Note: There will feet and some mouth-play near the end.