- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: vore and blood ahead.

 


 


“This place is huge!” Cole cried. “We’re never gonna make it through.” It had been two days since the tiny couple had entered the house, and the sheer size was overwhelming. The small wood that had taken over the antechamber had given way to a thick, humid forest that occupied most of the first floor. The maze of trees had cost the adventurers a fair bit of time and a majority of their food. But despite their best efforts, the two of them had yet to find a safe entrance to the basement.

“Cheer up, there must be a way down somewhere around here.” The stairs were another literal ten kilometers away, extending the already lengthy trip to a figurative forever. It had taken them two days to span the 24 kilometer path they had taken to get to their current point.

“Man, who knew adventures involved this much walking,” wined the tiny boy on Edith’s shoulder. She smiled and shook her head. She had been doing all the walking; the little freeloader she was travelling with just got to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Still, Edith thought, I would like to get down there sooner, rather than later. She continued walking when she spotted movement in the corner of her eye. She turned to track the object, and saw a poorly-hidden man observing her. “I can see you, you know,” she declared, unafraid thanks to his tiny stature.

“Funny, you never noticed me before,” the man said, sliding out from his hiding place. “Guess I got sloppy.” The man stood at five centimeters tall, and had gray-brown hair that flowed into a white-gray beard. His body was toned, but very low on fat, and his skin was scared and showed signs of sun damage.

“The name’s Peter.” He bowed politely, indicating background of wealth despite his current stature, “and who might you two be?”

“I’m Cole,” perked up the tiny boy, “and this is Edith. We’re looking for treasure.” He smiled widely while Edith gave him an angry stare, afraid that he had just let out vital information.

“Everyone who comes here is,” Peter admitted, “though most aren’t as tall as you.” He gestured towards the girl who towered over him and raised a question. “So, how do you plan to find it?”

“We need to get the basement,” Edith explained, hoping not to give too much away. “We think it’s somewhere down there.”

“Probably the office, if that helps.” Edith was appalled at Cole’s loose lips, but the man hardly reacted to that information.

“Hmph,” grunted the man, his beard trembling with is movements. “I’ve checked the whole damn thing; there’s nothing down there.” He stood up and jerked a thumb towards a massive tree behind him. “Most of these bigger trees have been hollowed out and have ladder that lead downstairs.” He cocked an eyebrow and looked over Edith. “If you can fit in the tree, the ladder should be able to hold you.”

Without wasting a moment, Edith ran towards the nearest large tree and felt around the trunk for a handhold. “I found one! She exclaimed, as she ripped what was a door off its natural hinges. “Oops.” Still, she spent no time delaying and grabbed onto the sides of the ladder, sliding down into the darkness of the basement.


***


A few hours passed before Peter saw another large individual scouting the forest. He was a lot closer to the front entrance of the house, now, and a fair distance from where he had encountered that girl. This new girl, or woman, as she was, had two others with her, and they were all over four meters tall. Clearly trouble, the man decided to follow them and see what they planned to do. But his tracking was cut short when one of the travelers, a woman with bright-red hair, spotted him and grabbed him.

“I found someone, Madame,” she called out to the brunette in front. The other two gathered near to investigate the little man the redhead had captured. Peter’s arms were pinned down by the grip the giantess had on him.

“Oh look, a local,” the leader spoke. Her blonde hair, deep tan, and toned build showed her clear physical superiority over the others, despite standing a few centimeters shorter.

“What do you want?” Peter asked, formulating a way to escape his situation.

“I’m looking for a girl who came through here not too long ago. Could you happen to tell me where they went?”

So that’s what they’re after. There was no need to say anything else, Peter simply kept his mouth shut and stared back at the blonde giantess who he was being held to.

“Not talking, huh?” she said, furrowing her brow a little. “You’ve got some balls. Let’s see how you like life without them.” She pinched the hem of his tattered pants and pulled them down, exposing his manhood.

“Gilda, can you help our little friend.”

The brunette moved cautiously towards the exposed man and placed her manicured nails on either side of his jewels. He winced as he felt them slowly cut in and evoke blood from his flesh. His time in the forest had hardened him, but not enough for this.

“The office! They went to the office!” His cries were answered as “Gilda” removed her sharpened nails from around his sex.

“See, all I wanted was a simple answer.” Peter ignored her and attempted to nurse his wound. “Aww, but it looks like you’re bleeding. I can’t be so cruel as to let you suffer like that.” She took Peter from the hand of the redhead and repositioned him so he was vertical and facing his former capturer. “Open wide, Rose.” The woman hesitant did as she was told and opened her mouth to the dirty man. Saliva hung from the roof of her mouth, and two perfect rows of teeth bordered the entrance. The blonde woman slid Simon in all the way to his lower torso. “Now bite,” she commanded.

The redhead did as she was told, severing Peter’s body in half. “There," the blonde said, "now you won’t have to deal with the problems Gilda caused you.” She laughed to herslf as she tossed Peter’s lower half off into the woods.

I hope this bitch gags on my blood, thought Peter before going into shock. His hope came true.