- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BONUS CHAPTER - This chapter features watersports after Erika steps outside her house.

Erika had a big smile on her face as she walked home (she was technically skipping school, but the last time her teachers tried to hold her back she quite literally skipped school – they didn’t try again after that).  Her cheeks flushed red as a result of the tiny prisoner inside her underwear, the huge tomboy was swaying her butt from side to side as she walked her way along the road home. When her phone vibrated against her side, the huge girl gasped – the vibration of her billboard-sized smartphone travelled all the way through to Dana’s tiny body and that sent a few more shocks up the tomboy’s spine.

Reaching into her pocket and pulling the huge phone out, Erika didn’t stop walking as she swiped past her lock screen – but she did when she read the resulting message. The massive tomboy almost lost her balance as a result of the surprise, one sneaker-clad foot stepping onto the road and sending cracks through the asphalt as several cars furiously spun out of control trying to avoid her.

“We are pleased to inform you that your investment in ETZ software has provided an exceptional return due to the recent corporate buyout. As per your preferences, this is a courtesy message to inform you that you shall be increasing in height by eight feet in approximately ten minutes. Please ensure that you are not wearing valuable clothes or in a confined space. Reply to this message with ‘PAUSE’ to halt the transfer until you are ready.”

Erika’s massive face lit up in an equally massive smile as the words on the screen sunk in. She hadn’t grown by this much in a while, and as far as she was concerned getting bigger was the best feeling in the entire world. Sticking her phone back into her pocket, Erika crouched down (giving the people in the traffic behind her both a terrible fright and a fantastic view of her butt) before taking off and sprinting home as fast as she could. A few car alarms went off due to her massive footsteps, and more than a few cars came to a screeching halt to avoid getting crushed by the sole of an equally massive sneaker.

At almost eighty feet tall, Erika would have been fast no matter how fit she was – but she’d actually been her school’s best female runner even before her massive growth. Leaving a trail of craters in the ground, the athletic tomboy made it to her own massive-sized home with about five minutes to spare – completely forgetting about the girl still trapped in her panties. Reaching into what was to her a miniature desktop fridge and an industrial sized cold storage room for regular-sized people, Erika pulled out an oversized can of sugar-free energy drink sized for her own massive scale. Opening the can and tilting her head back, the huge girl started to drink…only to gasp and spit a bit of it out as she felt a bit of struggling and squirming from inside of her sex.

“Oh man…I’d forgotten about her….that’s actually pretty hot too.”

Her shirt now dripping with red soft-drink, Erika frowned before finishing her drink and throwing the massive can into the trash. Quickly pulling off her clothes, Erika stripped down to nothing but her white panties. When her black school shorts were pulled down,  it got a lot brighter inside her underwear – the sudden flash of light causing Dana to start climbing out of her new mistress’ sex. The overly lustful tomboy took a moment to stare at her body, idly tracing a fingertip over and then around her nipples before letting out a sigh as she felt that tiny body below moving against the most sensitive part of her body. Uncomfortably aroused already, the huge girl looked down at her panties and waited until she could see the faint outline of the much smaller girl’s body in the white fabric. The moment she saw movement, Erika reached down and slipped her hand into her panties before starting to play with herself again. Her finger dragged Dana all over her folds, rubbing her toy’s butt over her clit and biting down at the stimulation before dragging her back down and forcing her inside herself. She was having so much fun that she forgot what she’d stripped down for – until the growth started.

Erika was already shivering with pleasure when she felt the elastic waistband of her underwear start to grow tighter and tighter against the back of her hand. Quickly pulling her hand out and walking over to the only mirror in her room, Erika crouched down a little bit just to make sure she could see her entire body in the reflected surface. Even as Dana’s body grew comparatively smaller and less stimulating, the sight and sensation of her body growing larger more than made up for the reduction in pleasure. As she slowly and gradually got bigger and bigger, Erika moaned as another orgasm wracked her body. She could feel her muscles clamping down on the miniscule girl inside of her over and over again, squeezing her body with incredible force and eking out just a bit much more pleasure. When her panties tore apart and fluttered to the ground as a set of scraps, Erika felt herself reach orgasm one more time.

Having to reach out to rest a hand on her desk to steady herself, Erika was still shivering when her growth finished and she’d reached her new height of eighty seven feet tall. As overconfident as she was, she’d had her house built with plenty of room for growth – but that didn’t mean it was completely without inconvenience. She’d need to increase her food budget and get a bit more clothing, and her changing room at school was going to be even more cramped than usual… but she couldn’t think of anything that would convince her to hold off on a bit of growth. Still, she was going to need to order a few more sets of underwear at the very least… but the prospect of having to go commando in clothes a bit too small for her was more enticing than annoying. As she turned and inspected herself in the mirror, Erika quickly realised that she had another problem to deal with – and opened her back door before walking out.

When Erika stepped outside her home, she was completely naked. Letting out a relaxed sigh, the huge tomboy stretched her arms out and over her head – her breasts rising up her chest a bit in the process. Taking a few long steps away from her back door, Erika looked down at the backyard below. Back when she was a little kid (in both senses of the word), this is where she’d spent most of her time. The trees that she used to spend her time climbing now only came up to her knees, and the track that she used to run around was small enough that she could run a complete lap without taking a single step. She had a smile on her face at the sight – and it wasn’t due to any sense of nostalgia. Remembering how tiny she used to be always made her feel bigger, and there was nothing like a sight from her childhood to reinforce the reality of her newfound smile… and besides, it wasn’t like she was about to stop playing.

Reaching down to her crotch, the massive blonde shivered and bit down as she reached inside of herself and pulled out a thoroughly abused and dripping wet Dana. As the tiny girl was pulled out of the far larger one’s most intimate parts, her struggles and squirms sent shock after shock of pleasure through the tomboy’s body. A strand of clear sexual fluid stretched out from the blonde girl’s crotch to the comparatively tiny one in her hand, before falling down onto the ground as Dana was lifted up to Erika’s face. A giant pair of deep blue eyes stared down at the thoroughly abused girl, drinking in the sight of her body. Dana was covered in bruises and wincing at every slight movement, heavily injured by Erika’s earlier orgasmic contractions. Every single part of her was dripping with the much larger girl’s fluids, her hair stuck to her face and dripping wet. Coughing a bit of the stuff up, Dana didn’t say anything – instead she just leaned into her abuser’s finger and gave it a slow, gentle hug along with a kiss. Smiling and blushing a little at the obvious devotion she’d earned from the other girl, Erika opened her mouth and spoke at a volume that caused Dana a bit more pain.

“You are cute and all… and you did make me feel pretty good. “

When those words left Erika’s mouth, Dana smiled and hugged even tighter – but the giantess wasn’t finished.

“But there’s no way your parents would let you leave school just to be my personal sex toy, and that means I’d have to keep you fed and dressed and all that crap. “

That sudden surge of happiness immediately turned to ash in Dana’s mouth. She didn’t know what would come after that, but she had a gut feeling that it wasn’t going to be good.

“But you’ve already lasted longer than my last girlfriend… so I’m going to give you a chance. If you can survive a bit of play, I’m not going to kill you on purpose. Sound fair?”

Dana started to nod furiously, but the moment she opened her mouth to speak her first ward was instantly drowned out by Erika’s response.

“Not like it’d change anything if you said no, but anyway… you might have guessed already, but I’m pretty kinky.  “

Squatting down to the ground, Erika lowered Dana down to rest on the grass between her massive feet. The tiny girl was utterly surrounded by Erika’s body – the ground was still soaked with her sexual fluids, and her giant feet were on either side of her. The massive tomboy was remarkably fit, and Dana could see the faint outlines of her muscles beneath the soft white skin of her thighs as she looked up. The tiny girl’s attention was utterly captured by what lay where those huge thighs came together – Dana had her own, but she’d never seen a female sex in so much detail before, and it would have been impossible for her to see all that detail on hers. The copious amount of sexual fluid, the slight red tinge of arousal, the erection of the massive girl’s clit… Dana could see everything, and she could feel the same processes playing out above her inside her own panties, just on a far less grand scale. The smell of Erika’s huge form was all about her as well, but the smaller girl’s mouth and nose were still so soaked in her fluids that she couldn’t even tell.

“And if you can’t survive all the messed up shit I want to try, there’s no point keeping you. Overpowering and humiliating and hurting people gets me off like you wouldn’t believe, and life as my pet is going to be pretty painful. Feeling people struggling against my body when I’m not even doing anyt-“

Erika’s speech about her sexual proclivities was interrupted by a burp – which caused her to giggle and trace a single finger over her stomach high up above Dana’s head.

“Hey, I think that friend of yours was agreeing with me. Oh man… if you two were friends that’s going to make this even hotter. Anyway, I’ve always wanted to try this but never had a good opportunity. Not many people in this place are willing to hang out with me in private, and I can’t say I blame them… so even if you do die, count yourself lucky – you were the first person I got to do this to. ”

As Erika was squatting above her, Dana was sitting on the ground with her arms resting on the ground and holding her up. The comparatively tiny girl was lost in rapturous adoration of the giantess’ body – staring up at the underside of her breasts, the tiny part of her face visible between them and simply appreciating her massive size. Her mind was so occupied with the sights and sounds of Erika’s form that she didn’t quite think through the implications of what she’d said until it was too late, the sound of a massive sigh coming down from above. As Dana opened her mouth in an attempt to protest, she could see Erika visibly relax – and start to urinate. A torrent of acrid yellow fluid rained down from above with more force and far more volume than a firehose, instantly filling the smaller girl’s mouth even as she was pressed down flat against the ground. The flow of Erika’s piss washed away the sexual fluids coating Dana’s body, and the smell and taste of the stuff quickly took over the smaller girl’s senses. The tomboy was so massive that what was a small puddle to her was a veritable lake for her victim, and the force of her stream was enough to keep her at the bottom of the growing body of Erika’s “water”.

Erika herself was shivering and gasping at the sight. Reaching up with both hands, the tomboy pressed down on her breasts – partly so that she could get a better view of what she was doing, and partly just to play with herself. Biting down hard on her lips and moaning, Erika knew that she liked this – a lot. She’d only just started, and she could already feel an orgasm building inside her as she drowned her toy in yellow urine. Her breath fast and heavy, the towering tomboy watched as Dana furiously struggled and squirmed at the bottom of a rapidly growing lake – only to let out another sigh and cut off the flow. The thoroughly soaked Dana swam up to the top and broke the surface of the yellow pool of urine, coughing and spitting up Erika’s bodily waste as the massive girl played with and fingered herself above. Turning up to look at the giantess with a hurt look on her face, the mousey-haired girl opened her mouth and tried to speak, only for Erika to smirk and pull her hand away from her crotch… and start peeing again. Dana was given another mouthful of piss before being pushed back down to the bottom, squirming and struggling with a panicked expression on her face.

Erika was breathing even more heavily now, her breasts moving up and down as she felt yet another orgasm spread through her body. Closing her eyes and moaning, the eighty seven foot tall tomboy came again and again as she drowned Dana in her urine. When she opened her eyes again and stared down as the last few bursts of yellow piss left her body, Erika started to breath heavily again – she could see Dana’s squirms and struggles starting to slow down. As she finally finished relieving herself, the giantess looked down with honest curiosity, wanting to know whether or not the other girl had survived. She could see Dana visibly struggling to swim up to the surface of a lake that had grown even deeper than it had before, but it seemed like she was going to make it… until Erika felt a bead of sexual fluid building up above the smaller girl’s head. The moment the mousey-haired girl’s head broke the surface of the pool of urine, a big bead of the tomboy’s juices fell down from above and pushed her right back under.

Erika watched down with breathless curiosity as her bodily fluids finally choked the life out of the other girl. At the realisation that an unconscious bodily process of hers had effortlessly finished off another girl, the tomboy could feel herself reach orgasm once more…again and again and again. By the time she came to, Erika quickly realised that she’d fallen down and crushed one of her favourite trees to dust beneath her butt. Standing up and brushing herself off, Erika stared down at her handiwork with her cheeks still bright red.

God-damn, that was hot. Shame she didn’t make it… but I don’t think I’ll have any trouble finding more.