- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Re-vitalized and full of fury, Karen, alongside her new lover, begins to relish and revel in her new found power…

 

You understand, don’t you!? I-I just have to see this through…”

 

“I do, but, you don’t have to do this. Especially not for me.”

 

Who’s to say it’s for you!?

*Scoffs*

“Sorry, I’m sorry… I, I’m just nervous…”

 

“I can tell…”

 

“Are you being a shrink now?”

 

“No. Just a person.”

 

“Is that what Lindsey saw!”

 

“You know full well what Lindsey saw…:

 

*Giggles*

“Yeah”

 

“But, to the point.”

“Aren’t you at all concerned…? Of what will happen if he goes missing!?”

“Mind you, I’m not a fan. But he has friends; is known well at the school; and, originally, you hadn’t any want to involve him…”

“So.”

 

“Sooo. Should I wear this!?”

 

 

“You’re not listening.”

 

You’re not listening; and this is for you!”

“So! Should I wear this?”

 

I nodded. Surprisingly transfixed by the woman’s visage; as she gently slung herself into the azure halter top that made a mountain range of her matured breasts.

 

“Great! And-I was listening… And I know-I know...”

“Those concerns… I have all of them!”

Karen quipped in a fit of fury. Her face tucking swiftly into her shoulder in hopes to conceal a short bout of tears.

“I…I’ve spent a hunk of my life taking care of him…”

 

“And?”

I uttered softly; already knowing the answer. As I watched her in preparation while she turned her eyes away.

 

“And…”

*Sniffs*

“And he’s let me down…Each and every time.”

“I don’t think he ever became a man. I…”

 

I approached her in a moment-could hear her sniffling, quiet, somber. My hand quickly taking to her shoulder to which I generously began to rub with an eager palm.

“Shh…”

I began to whisper as I pressed myself against her backside. Her body easily succumbing as she cast her weight against my frame. I repeated myself.

“So.”

 

 

So, I think you already know my decision…”

 

“I do.”

 

“And you’re ok with it!?”

 

  I laughed.

“How could I not be!?”

“After all and as I said, I’m not a fan.”

She chuckled, turning, allowing the sight of her face-the first in moments. Her face becoming rosy with anticipation as she bent to slide on a pair of blue heels with opened toes.

 

“I’m about ready.”

She remarked with a tinge of seriousness, her eyes darting throughout my bedroom as though she’d lost something or someone upon the floor.

“He should be back now…Probably in bed, or getting there, you know how he is-“

She rolled her eyes.

-“always going out, with his guy friends, girlfriends, you’ve seen them.”

 

I nodded.

 

“So. Let’s go!”

She cooed with a twinge of confidence; her hand reaching rasping my readied fingers as she quickly drug me from out the room.

 

The walk was hardly a matter of minutes. Karen’s home just a few doors down the street side, though as she stepped she did so with intention; a gentle rouge to mask her fear. I walked steadily behind her, heard her bluster, watched her shrug her shoulders. The cul-de-sac dark, completely silent, save but from the “clopping” of her heel and toe. A curious noise that quickly stammered once we found ourselves before her door.

Karen looked to me in but an instant; her eyes wide and in need of validation. Her face stoic-almost brazen. Or was it confidence I saw? I smiled. She didn’t. But instead drew the purse from off her waist side, quickly removing a cluttered key ring that soon ushered us through the door. She paused, turning suddenly, halting my pace with a raise of fingers. To which I obeyed without hesitation as she anxiously strode from out the room.

I stood and began to pace-my position now rather boring. As I rolled my eyes at the tired leather sofa while lazily musing myself with the jumble of photo’s along the wall. Karen was in most of them, as was Jake and the entire family. Even Stacy made an appearance, albeit when she was young.

“Tawdry little bitch…”

I muttered; stopping as I drug a finger across her likeness. My face whipping, weaving in an instant as a flash flared and faded from out the hall… I felt my heart begin to patter, my steps almost silent-completely cautious as I tipped my head around the corner looking down the hall to the lone open room. The door was partially shut, not a stir sighted from my position. Until a clutch of calling fingers appeared and beckoned me closer from afar. I obeyed.

I couldn’t help but to begin to smirk, my movements filled almost with impatience. The silence of my steps completely shaken as my heels now “clopped” as I approached the door. I entered. I also smiled-she took my hand and kissed it lightly, her body trembling in quick succession as she asked for silence with a raising hand. I nodded and squeezed her fingers; quietly shut the door behind me, and watched her dim the lights around us until she quietly led me across the room. She sat us on the edge of the bed; anxious, I held her hand…

 

There!

She cooed, breaking the silence with but a whisper. As we stared down at the tiny figure who rose, staggered and stumbled upon the floor…He appeared as though unraveled, his tiny head turning to every angle, while he felt the fabric of his fine shirt and collar as though nothing prior had been real before.

  We were like a pair of wicked children, each smiling wide in anticipation, before some poor thing we’d cornered and captured, and were ought to play with-just for fun! His movements were dull, and listless-though this was rather unsurprising, as he floundered and looked around the carpet in hopes to make some sense of his new view!

 

“Heh, I don’t even think he knows were here…”

I muttered in fascination as I watched the tiny figure down below me; to which Karen simply smiled with satisfaction as she pressed my fingers against her thigh.

 

“He will…”

“Ever see the wizard of Oz!?”

She turned and asked with dark elation; as the little figure continued to fumble, pacing unsure as he rubbed his eyes…

 

I nodded.

 

 

Karen turned in but an instant, as I watched her body brace upon the box spring. While she playfully swayed her legs above the figure who treaded carpet like desert sand.

She whispered.

“There’s no place like home. Is there…Little man!”

The sound must have echoed throughout the heavens as though a sign from god-or something darker; as Karen’s heels clasped together with a thunderous cracking

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

He leapt from off his feet! Clutching his ears while turning wildly! As Karen and I broke out in laughter and tilted our eyes to the floor below!

“HI HONEY… I’M HOME!”

 

I sat silent as I watched-as he swiftly fell upon his backside. As he looked up with sheer amazement while he pushed himself backwards upon his palms!

“He’s not in Kansas anymore!”

I joked, beginning to giggle like a school boy. While Karen leaned forward with fascination and allowed her heels to “rest” upon the floor. Un-surprisingly the shockwave sent him reeling… I laughed.

 

“No, he’s our dungeon now.”

Karen began with callous confidence, her body slipping slowly from off the bed side as she knelt high above the figures view!

“ISN’T THAT RIGHT!?! HUBBY!”

 

Karen’s husband grew white with horror. His hand’s becoming alive with poignant gestures! He could have been a conductor-had he not been smaller than my thumb! He screeched… Of course, neither of us were listening, our eyes merely rose in fascination. Karen looking to me and I at her, looking then down upon him as he began to scream!

 

QUIET!

Karen ordered-as she tapped her toe in but an instant! Her heels toe ignoring the carpet and resounding with a  

*THOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

 

 

Immediately he grew silent. He head a frantic flare that searched all around him; his eyes looking to the nightstand in the distance; to which he quickly began to clamor and to crawl! I chuckled as I watched, as swiftly slid from off the bedside. Only to halt him in an instant as I both slumped and towered upon my knees…

“LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE SURROUNDED! LITTLE GUY!”

I laughed with stark amusement; his eye’s widening as he whimpered and retreated from whence he came! He knelt and huddled-poised between us, unsure of both our and his every movement. To which I manically strummed the carpet with my fingers, and licked my lips for just a scare! He cringed…Karen giggled.

 

“OH DREW…YOU’RE SO BAD!”

 

I responded.

“HEHEHEH! NOT YET…”

“ISN’T THAT RIGHT LITTLE GUY!”

I quickly began to bellow, as I caught both myself and my anticipation as I began to rise up upon my knees. She blushed…

 

“DREW….”

 

I smiled to myself, as I looked to the man still wrought with horror. My own face blushing, teaming wantingly as I continued to catch him with my eye…

“WHOOPS. SORRY…HUN.”

His face dropped every inch of color as he turned away from me worn and wildly! His little lips crying, beseeching his wife before him, who smugly pretended not to hear! I giggled at his “chirps”.

“AREN’T YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING?”

I asked Karen-as though the little man was either a child or a nuisance-my face softening as water began to tinge within her eyes…

 

“E-EXPLAIN!? NO, I’M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! I’M DONE EXPLAINING; I AM DONE ASKING…I, I-I AM DONE B-BEGGING-PLEADING! FOR JUST A SCRAP, OF SOMETHING MORE!”

 

 

He cowered. She recollected herself, gesturing with a hand…

“GO.”

I knelt confounded. She wiped her tears, and began to glow.

“BE BAD DREW…DON’T YOU WANT TO BE!?”

 

She had left for but a moment-yet had returned almost as quickly, that confident woman again arising, whose nipples hardened before my view.

“UH-HUH!”

I loudly groaned-ensuring the little “man” could clearly hear me-as both my thighs arched high above him while he shook and tore his hair far down below! His gaze looked all around him, to any avenue apart my archway! His face finally resting again on Karen who simply winked with wicked glee!

ONE SEC!

I laughingly commanded, as I ran my fingers along my waist side; their tips quickly resting on my zipper which I drug down with earnest and ease. He shook his head in disbelief, gagging, as he looked to I, and Karen. As I simply giggled and unearthed my manhood-a sleeping beast before his view! I smiled…

“COME KISS IT!”

I cruelly bellowed-gesturing at him with but a finger! As I lurched forward and rose around him, a leg and arm at his every side! He looked to Karen…

 

GO!”

She cried out wildly-shocking and sending the man into a fluster! Her eyes awide wicked intrigue as I groaned and neared him with my sex… Immediately I heard his cries and whimpers-to which Karen approached with anticipation! My body slumping, slurring, groaning monstrously as he-apart all reason-pleased my sex!

“TASTE YOUR WIFE ON THERE-LITTLE GUY!”

I coarsely spouted with utmost cruelty! My fingers darting, fumbling within my pant leg until my monstrous nuts came and hung on high.

 

“HE’S SO LITTLE!”

Karen quipped, only adding to the humiliation. As she quickly laid upon her stomach watching while she took my swollen balls in hand!

 

 

“WAS HE BIG BEFORE!?”

I cooed.

 

“NAH… HE HAD A LITLE DICK.”

Karen giggled.

“AND NOW, WELL…”

 

We erupted in a bout of laughter-albeit I, amid my groaning- every inch of me fighting sternly not to crush him with my sex! He trembled, coughed and gagged!

“I DON’T THINK HE CAN HANDLE IT HUN”

I coughed I peered and looked down below my waistline, my cocks pulse persuading his every movement, his trembling body barely able to stand! I snickered.

 

“NO!?”

“IS THAT SO SWEETIE!?”

Karen cooed, looking to her little husband, her widening eyes a pool of terror to which, for him, was no avail…

“IS DREWS BIG MEAN DICK TOO MUCH!?”

Ever so slowly he began to nod. I watched…

“LET’S TEST HIM.”

“BEAT HIM DREW…”

“BEAT HIM WITH YOUR DICK!”

Karen smiled to herself rising quickly from the carpet. Her breathing shallow- yet coarse and heavy; her fingers flailing wildly as she removed her tank top and quickly took her breasts in hand!

“DOES THIS HELP!?”

She uttered playfully, her voice full of dark and cruel amusement, as she allowed her breasts to bounce before me as I rose up upon my knees…I looked at him…

 

“HEHEHEH!”

For the first time, we truly heard him scream.

Ma-ma-ma-mr. drew s.s.ss-sir p-pleassssee don’-GACK!?!

 

 

Karen reeled.

“YOU JUST STUNNED HIM! LOOK-HE’S GETTING UP TEE-HEE!”

 

“HERE IT COMES. TINY GUY…”

I bellowed as I gripped my member, the scent of Karen’s pussy and my hardening manhood perfuming the air all around! He shrieked!

Noooooooo!?! P-p-pleassse I-I’ll do a-anyth-HWACK!?!

He spun within an instant quickly tumbling upon the floor!

“OF COURSE YOU WILL…LITTLE MAN!”

I said darkly.

“THAT ONE WAS FOR KAREN…”

 

She preened-lighting in attention!

“THANK YOU DEARIE! NOW, GIVE HIM ONE MORE…”

She quickly coughed in anticipation as I took note of glistening trickle that shimmered and ran along her thigh.

 

I smiled at her; then looked to the “man” and laughed!

“EVER BEEN TEA BAGGED BY A GIANT LITTLE MAN!?”

I smirked.

“CUZ YOU’RE ABOUT TOO!”

I tore off in a hail of laughter-playfully grabbing at him with a fleet of fingers! His body screeching, stumbling, streaking across the carpet as I tore the pants and boxers from off my thighs!

“WHERE YA GOIN!”

I crudely cackled-as Karen blocked his path with feet and fingers! My monstrous manhood towering high above him as I spread my thighs and aimed my sack!

“I’M HAVING FUN! HEHEH!”

“K-ka-kaka-Karen I-I’m ss-ssorry p-please I wo-AARRRGHHH!?!”

 

 

 

“YOU GOT HIM!”

Karen cheered as I ever so lightly thrust my manhood! My nuts bowling him over like a boulder to which Karen moaned and massaged herself with glee!

 

“UH-HUH!”

I hungrily bellowed picking up the man between my fingers, shaking him wildly amid his sobbing as Karen’s wanting body held my view!

“I NEED TO FUCK…”

I said wildly, quickly glancing to the “mans” attention.

 

“YEAH…”

Erraiiiahhhhh!! N-noooo! K-karen!!?”

We rose in but a moment our bodies panting in anticipation as Karen bent her body over the box spring and dropped her skirt and panties to the floor! She parted herself in but an instant, as she looked and leered above her shoulder, the middle aged woman a dominant goddess as she lured me near with wagging thighs! I groaned…Karen moaned…He screamed! I looked at him.

“LOOKS LIKE I’M ABOUT TO GET SOME PUSSY! HEHE!”

“SOO…”

I giggled and lifted him skyward, my mouth opening in an instant, his body shrieking, calling wildly as he approached my dripping maw!

 

“WAIT! HONEY…WAIT.”

 

I stopped.

 

“HE… ALL HE EVER CARED ABOUT WAS PUSSY. COMPLAINED OF NEVER GETTING ENOUGH OF IT! I THINK I CAN SHARE SOME WITH HIM NOW…”

 

My eyes lit up in a flare of fury, my air snorting wildly through my nostrils! As I giggled and looked to the broken little “man”, his entire frame alive with fear!

“HEHEH! HOLD ON-LITTLE GUY!”

I cooed as I slung him wickedly within my fingers, his body flailing against the hungered head of my monstrous manhood until I flexed and bound him with a drip of cum!

 

“OH HUBBY…”

Karen whispered.

“I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH….”

She bit her lip as her head fell forward as she heard me approach with anticipation, her ass rising with thighs parted as I intentionally “stomped” as I drew near! I took her ass within my fingers, slapped her thighs and kissed her backside! A lone hand reaching up and underneath her as I greedily cupped her massive breast!

“READY…”

I bellowed.

She nodded.

We panted. I positioned. He screamed…

“READY!?”

“YES BABY!?!”

 

“ARE YOU READY!?”

“READY TO BE PART OF OUR BIG , GIANT, FUCAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!”

 

“YES! DREW!?!”

“YES….AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

I roared alike a lion! Yanking Karen hard and heavily by breast and shoulder-her cavernous pussy a sight of horror as she sank on my cock and there made a tomb. We cummed…She smiled warm and wickedly, rolling swift upon her backside, as I drug my spent manhood from out within her-our little plaything nowhere to be found…

“So…”

I uttered.

 

“So, honey…”

She began, sweetly parting her legs before him, as she half-heartedly drug her fingers along her still swollen clit…”

“So, heh, well-I loved every minute of it…No regrets, but.”

 

“But!?”

 

“But, well call me greedy, I still want to get back at those bratty bitches…Those selfish wome-, well, their hardly that, aren’t they!?

I chuckled.

 

“So, can we get them to?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“When?”

 

“When!?”

I giggled.

“I already have them now…”

She smiled.

 

“Oh Drew… C’mere!”

 

I did as she asked in but an instant, as I laid longingly beside her. Our bodies drifting into slumber as we restlessly awaited the next day to come.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued?