- Text Size +

 
    "Oh, Hello," Teagan says to the other two women. Her breath makes steam in the cold air. They're all standing outside the door of a large house, and light snow covers the lawn. "Did you each get a mysterious letter telling you to come to this address on Christmas morning as well?" Teagan is around thirty. She has short brunette hair with blunt bangs, black-rimmed ovular glasses, and green eyes. She is slender, medium height, and dressed all in black. A fur coat covers her except for her stockings and high heel sandals. 
   "Yep, I did. I'm Sharon." Sharon is in her mid twenties. She has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She's curvy and tall and has on a padded coat and a light-grey, pleated skirt and light-grey stockings. Black, high-heel leather boots go up to her calves.
   "Nice to meet you Sharon. I'm Teagan. And you are?" She asks the third woman.
   "Oh, I- I'm Beaudette. Or Bea. Hello." Bea is almost twenty years old. She has long, light blond hair, freckles, and hazel eyes. She's short and thin and wearing a scarf, a green hoodie under a leather jacket, red leggings, and tan-colored converse shoes.
   "Charmed," Teagan says. 
   "Hey," Sharon says.
   The door opens.
   "Hello everyone!" Iris says, beaming. Her short, platinum hair is tussled, and her icy blue eyes sparkle. She's young and tall and leggy. She's wearing a huge, wool Christmas sweater, blue leggings, and sparkling blue pumps - platform, peep-toe. "I see you've all met, I'm Iris. Come in!"
   The ladies make their greetings and hang up their jackets. Teagan has on a simple and elegant black dress that reaches just above her knees. Sharon has a form-fitting white turtle-neck. "Keep your shoes on ladies, and come this way," Iris says, and leads them through the posh house into the huge living room, heels clicking loudly. There is a massive Christmas tree decked out in tinsel, a fireplace, and several large, comfy leather chairs. A large chandelier hangs overhead, and large frosty windows look out into a snowy field. The floor is stained concrete - white and grey, speckled with black and gold, shining and smooth. Where it feels like there should be a rug or coffee table in the center, its just open floor. "Have a seat," Iris says.  "There are snacks and wine if you want." On side tables suddenly appear plates of cheese and such, and large glasses of red wine. The women wonder why they never noticed them before. "Now, you're probably wondering why you're all here. It's because I want to give you the Christmas presents you desire and deserve this year! So to start, here Teagan, is your stocking."
   "Oh, thank you! That's very thoughtful. Although I'm still a little confused..." Teagan takes the red cloth stocking and looks inside. Her eyes widen. "Oh, God, it's..." She dumps the contents into her palm. "It's my... dirty, cheating old husband, and... and the poor woman he's fucking! And his spoiled, imbecile children!" In her hand is a tiny bed and two very surprised, three-inch tall people who were just having sex, as well as two groggy little young men in pyjamas. "How did you know?" Teagan asks.
   Iris winks and grins. "Try them out," she says.
   Teagan's lips part slightly in eager anticipation as she slips off her black heels. She dumps her handful of people on the floor between the shoes, and rolls down one of her stockings. She tosses the tiny blanket off the bed like a tissue and pinches up the little naked man. "Oh yes John, now this is going to feel simply amazing," Teagan says as she presses him face-first against her bare foot and rolls her stocking up over him. She pulls it tight up to her thighs and sets her foot down carefully, resting on the tips of her toes. "As for you, whatever your name is," Teagan says, addressing the woman, "You can stay down there at my feet." She turns her attention to the young men. "Now which of the step-children shall go in my stocking... Albert or Johnny Jr... Oh I can't even tell which is which at this size. You're both little shits." She picks one up and repeats the process as before, putting him in her stocking. Then, holding her breath, she slowly slips her feet back into her shoes. She sighs in pleasure, shivers with her back  slightly arching, and her hands gripping the leather armrests. "Oh yes... This is just... Wonderful, mmm... Oh, and you other two.... While you're down there... Lick my shoes..." The tiny, naked woman and pyjama-wearing man at her feet get on their hands and knees, terrified, and start licking the black heels, lapping at the toes like dogs. At this point Teagan moans lustily and slips her hand up her dress. 
Sharon and Bea watch intently, bewildered but unable to look away, occasionally sipping wine. 
   Teagan masturbates in her chair, her face sometimes buried sideways in the chair and sometimes arching up to the ceiling. Her eyes are closed. She bites her bottom lip and curls her toes. Rising and falling, she prolongs it as long as she can, enjoying every second. 
   Sharon chews on a little cracker sandwich, while Bea rubs her thighs together and blushes shyly, brushing a hand across her erect nipples. Iris' grin is plastered on her face while she stands hugging her arms and tapping her shoe happily. 
   Teagan's moans become urgent and she leans forward, her fingers working quickly inside of her. She opens one eye to look down at the figures licking her shoes, and that puts her over the edge. She lifts her feet over the two tiny people on the floor and then stands up, putting her weight on one foot first and then the other. "Oh, fuck, yes!" She cries, orgasming. Her husband and his mistress crush under her right foot first, the woman flattening and spurting out from under one side of the shoe in a thick flood, and then John bursting against her sole and oozing up between her toes. A moment later Johnny Jr splatters and smears as his stepmother's left shoe slips a couple inches on his greasy remains, while Albert, curled into a frightened ball, crunches under his stepmother's sole and starts to pool slowly into her stocking. Teagan collapses to her knees and rests against the chair, panting.
   "Hooray!" Iris says. "I'm glad you liked it! Okay Sharon, you're up next." She hands Sharon another red stocking. 
   "Thanks," Sharon says, putting down her wine. "I super appreciate it, because this holiday has me just, so stressed." She looks in her stocking. "Oh my god, what is this..." She reaches her hand inside, and when she pulls it out its covered in tiny squiggling forms. "Is this... No way..." She stands up and hops over to the middle of the floor. Crouching, she dumps the entire contents out. " It's everyone from the office! There's my fat douchey boss! There's even his stupid desk!" In a pile on the floor is twelve, two-inch tall, confused and frightened people and one tiny desk. "God I... I hate all of you! So much!" 
   Sharon pulls her hair behind her ears and stands up. After a moment she lifts her knee, holding her boot over the pile of people. They frantically get to their feet and scatter like ants. Sharon watches this for a few seconds, before bringing her foot down with a crash. Fine red blood splatters outward. She lifts her boot and turns her sole upward, and sees two distinct little gory patches on her sole. Snarling happily, she puts her foot down and surveys the floor. 
   "Hey Gerry, in Accounting," she says, and stomps on a little man who sprays out from the side of her boot. "Prick. And Sheila, from Human Resources." She stomps her other foot down on a tiny woman whose legs crunch immediately, and when Sharon grinds her foot side to side, the little one flattens into paste, cutting off her screams. "You were so mean. At least you crunched nice. And oh, there's Ahmed from management. Bye Ahmed." Her boot comes down hard but he hardly splatters, instead his remains are smeared backward across the floor. "You werent a bad guy Ahmed, but that was all. I like you better as a smear under my boot anyway. And here's Steve, from, well nobody gives a shit about Steve or what he does." She hovers her boot over Steve for a while, watching him run in circles from the gory sole and scream, until she finally steps down on him. He flattens wetly, and when Sharon lifts her foot, the flap of his remains sticks to the side of her boot. "Oh my God, there's Lucas..." She knocks him down and steps on his bottom half. Blood spurts out his mouth and he starts to spasm. Then she puts her boot down him, and pulls him apart before pressing down all the way. His intestines stretch between her feet while all the other insides all squeeze out into a lump. She grinds her boots on both halves of his corpse. "Fucking, pervert. And you three... I don't even know who the fuck you are. The quiet ones. But you're all going to taste my heel." Three tinies are left, all huddled together. Sharon puts her toe down beyond them, with her high heel hovering over. She repositions her foot a few times over the terrified victims, before finally stabbing down with her heel. She misses the first time, and they scatter. She quickly twists her foot and stabs down, piercing a man through his back. When she raises her heel she chuckles at the man impaled on it, still waving his limbs. Teagan then moves her foot over to a fleeing woman, and after a couple misses, crushes the woman's pelvis with her heel. Sharon chuckles again at her victory. When she lifts her heel this time, the woman too is impaled, although she folds in half and slaps along the ground as Sharon walks. The third man runs wildly, zigzagging, and Sharon misses three times with her trophy-laden heel before she gives up and uses her other other foot to knock him down. The man is dazed, laying on his stomach, and Sharon takes this opportunity to line up her shot. She lowers her clean heel slowly, onto the man's head. She sees him start to liven up again, his arms and legs flailing, and she smiles. She watches him struggle for a while, and then slowly crunches his head. His jaw buckles first, then his eyes pop out and then his brains all ooze out the side as his skull collapses. She lifts her heel slowly, the mashed remains of his head sticking to the bottom, and she watches the blood pool from the decapitated corpse before squashing that too under her sole. Then she uses the toe of her boot to slide the bodies off her other heel, and grinds them both into mush. 
   "And finally," she says, looking around, "Boss man. You fat, arrogant, creepy little shit. I can't wait to crush you under my boot, you little bug. Its the least you deserve." She spots the little desk and aims a stomp at it. The tiny fat man runs out just in time, barely escaping as it's smashed into splinters. He sprawls onto his face. "There you are. Ready to squish under my boot?" Sharon says, raising her knee. She can barely make out the man whimpering and pleading on his back. "I didn't think so." She stomps down hard. He jets out spectacularly from the toe of the boot, leaving thick red gooey lumps and a fine spray of blood almost two feet from the impact. Sharon sighs and grinds her foot for a moment in contentment. Then she returns to her chair and slumps down with a lazy grin on her face. 
   Iris laughs triumphantly.
   Teagan, now back in her chair and relaxed, claps appreciatively. Bea whimpers quietly, her hands squeezed between her red leggings and her face flushed.
   "And now, for you!" Iris says, turning to Bea. "Open it!" She hands a stocking to the girl.
   Bea reaches in slowly, nervously. Eventually she pulls something out. "Its... me? Woah... "
   "Yep, and that's not all, look..." Iris goes to the Christmas tree and pulls out a box. Its wrapped in Christmas paper with a lid, and she brings it out and sets it down on the floor in front of Bea and takes off the top.
   Bea leans forward and looks down. She gasps. "Its my English Lit. Classroom from college! Its so small..."
   "Yes it is," Iris says, "now watch..." She takes the stocking from Bea's hand and turns it upside down over the little classroom. Tiny little one-inch tall people sprinkle down into the box into a pile. When the stocking is empty, there are about twenty people all told. 
   "Ohhh! They're all here, even my teacher!" Bea frowns. "He is just a sexist, condescending asshole. And everyone in this class thinks they are sooo smart and cool. I hate them."
   "Why don't you put yourself down there and watch?" Iris asks.
   "Oh, okay." Bea carefully puts the little version of herself in the room. She sits at a desk in the corner. "This is weird," she says. She looks up at the massive version of herself in the chair looking down at her, and the towering figure in blue leggings overhead. Bea is suddenly breathless. The pile of students moans and writhes slowly.
   "What do you want to see happen?" Iris asks.
   "I want... I want to see them all crushed." Bea says.
   "Do want to crush them yourself?"
   "Hmmm..." Bea lifts one giantess converse shoe, and looks up at it. She studies the immense black rubber pattern on the sole while rotating it on her ankle slightly. "Hmmm... Do you think you could do it for me? I would love that, if you don't mind... Please..."
   Iris beams. "Of course I can. I would love to, Bea." She steps closer to the class. She lifts one sparkly blue pump over it and says, "Ready?"
   Bea looks up at the giant black triangular sole and the pillar of the high heel floating overhead, and over at the giant girl in the chair sliding a hand down her leggings excitedly, lips parted and cheeks flushed. "Yes," she squeaks.
   "Okay," Iris says grinning. "Here we go."
   The shoe lowers, slowly. Screams erupt from the pile of struggling students in front of her - they can't untangle themselves, they're caught in a mass of limbs and desks. Bea pants and whines, already masturbating breathlessly as the giant shoe gets closer. Her heart is in her throat with anticipation, she's light-headed. Is this really happening? Its like a dream to her. Iris smiles down calmly and happily from above as her sole blocks out the sky. Bea's teacher appears at the top of the heap, only his head and arms above the pile, screaming at helplessly. Bea twitches in her desk, legs outstretched, her hand pumping and soaked with cum already. The shoe, closer and closer, she can smell the new-shoe smell... It touches her teachers head, pushes him down into the pile, his arms flapping uselessly. The students shriek and blubber and the pile shifts, spreads, desks creak and scrape as they are pushed away. Shrieks turn into gurgles as the pressure increases. Snaps and cracks ring out as bones start to break. Slowly, inexorably, Iris continues. She going to murder them all under foot at once, easily. Bea cries, "Oh God oh fucking God oh I'm gonna cum!" A young guy on his stomach grabs Bea's ankle desperately, begging for help, but its too late. With a slow, horrible crunch, all twenty people crush and burst beneath her shoe. A flood of internal organs and blood and limbs squelches out from under the shoe, and hundred of bones all snap into pieces at once. Bea screams in climax as blood sprays over her like a fountain.  She bucks and crashes around in her chair as she orgasms wildly. 
   The entire room is now red, the cardboard-box walls draped with internal organs. The floor is littered with body parts, one severed arm still clutching Bea's ankle. As Bea gasps for breath, a length of intestine draped over her, Iris lifts her shoe slowly. The gore and viscera is thick like a curtain hanging from her sole, dripping and falling off in chunks. It moves over Bea.
   "Wait," she Bea says. "Wait, no. "The carnage smeared sole lowers over her. Bea catches a brief glimpse of Iris face smiling down at her before the sole fills her vision.
   Iris says: "I know this is what you want, Bea. I'm going to crush you now."
   Then Bea feels the flaps of meat and gooey mush touch her, press down on her. She vaguely hears her own screams before the pressure, immense pressure... Things inside her start to snap and break and then...
   As a tiny little crunch escapes from beneath Iris' shoe, Bea orgasms again, even more intensely than before, heaving around in the leather chair, gasping, cum soaking through her leggings.
   Iris stands patiently, smiling happily with her bloody shoe resting back on the heel. When Bea is finally finished, Iris takes a long step before the spent girl, and turns away from her. She lifts her foot and extends it backward to her. "Lick?" She says.
   Bea takes a moment to orient herself, still recovering from the orgasm, but then quickly leans forward and starts lapping up the gory sole, chunks and all.
Teagan and Sharon applaud heartily. "Magnificent!"
   "Thank you, thank you!" Iris says, smiling wholeheartedly, bent over a little awkwardly with one arm leaning on the chair for support while Bea cleans her sole. "It was all for you, Merry Christmas! Now, if you'd all like, I have a shrunken shopping mall under the tree somewhere..."