- Text Size +
Nora carefully placed me at the end of her bed, directly in front of her feet. Her soles dwarfed me, toes wiggling with anticipation high above.

"How am I going to reach anything but your heel?" I asked and gestured to the gargantuan towers of flesh I was supposed to massage.

"I'll just lie down like this." Nora said as she turned over onto her stomach, both of her soles now facing up. "See? Now you get started and I'll keep watching the movie so I can tell you how this riveting tale ends." She stated with a painfully sarcastic tone, not looking at me anymore. I could only see the back of her head now as her attention was drawn to the glowing laptop screen ahead of her. Her head and body blocked my view of the screen, but that was fine. I had more important things to do right now.

"Wow." I whispered to myself as my eyes examined the two tan landscapes ahead of me. Nora's skin is naturally white, but she happens to tan extremely well and takes pride in that. I had been under her feet twice, but now I had the opportunity to explore them. I put a hand on her big toe, which twitched slightly in response. Rather than simply continue to marvel at them, I decided to get started.

Using both my hands to push myself over her toes, I clambered onto her right sole. My foot got caught for a moment between her big and second toe, causing me to face plant into her skin. My face indented her flesh, the sole inviting me to lie down just a bit longer. It was almost like a giant bed and the aroma was nice.

I've never been one for smelly feet, which is sometimes a preference for people with a foot fetish. Through my multiple misadventures with her feet today, and even when I would massage them back in the day, I've noticed that she must take care of them. For someone who loves going barefoot, you'd think that there would be more dirt or odor coming from them. Aside from the natural scent of sweat, there was no smell to complain about. I rubbed my face into the sole, enjoying the sensation. I suddenly stopped, however, and stood up. I was being selfish! I told her I would give her a massage and I was going to do just that! I cracked my knuckles, knelt down in front of the ball of her foot, and began rubbing.

After a few seconds, I realized I had to work harder. Simply pushing with my hands wasn't enough. I could tell I was moving the skin around, but the skin isn't what needed the massage. The muscle needed to be massaged as well. I changed tactics and massaged with my elbow, pushing with the weight of my entire body.

"Mmmm, there you go. That feels good, Dom." I heard Nora say, although I didn't bother to turn around and look at her. If I wanted this massage to be done by the end of the movie, I had to be efficient and focused. I used this elbow technique on the ball, arch, and heel of her foot. It took a long time, but the numerous moans of satisfaction I heard from Nora was worth it. I finally reached the toes and began to massage each of them individually. I started with the biggest and most difficult toe, then worked my way down.

Throughout this whole endeavor, my libido was going crazy. I was so excited to be this close to a foot and not just any foot! I had admired Nora's feet so many times and never did I act on my desires. Whether it's because I feared Nora would think I am a freak or she would reject me as a friend if I told her, it was all the same. I was too much of a coward to ever say anything and it might stay that way for the rest of my life. This train of thought was making me both depressed and angry with myself. I stared down at my hands as I massaged one of her toes, then my eyes slowly drifted toward the crevice between her toes and the ball of her foot. The space in that crevice was a perfect fit for a body as small as mine, which I had found out earlier today while in her shoe. The crevice almost seemed to call out to me, asking me to relax for a little. It was warm, snug, and I would be surrounded by Nora. My instincts took over once more.

"Fuck it."

I leaped into the crevice beneath her toes, burying my face into her skin. The smell of her feet was much stronger here, but I honestly enjoyed it. I wanted more of it and I wanted to be even closer to her. Not only did I begin to ravenously kiss her toe, but my hips grinded into her, pleading for release. It didn't take long for me to get that release and I laid there in the crevice for a short time afterward, limp and exhausted. Now that my moment of weakness was past, my mind was processing everything that just happened. Horrified, I looked up toward the rest of Nora's body. Sure enough, she was leaning on her elbow, staring directly at me with a smirk.

"Did you have fun down there, little man?" Nora asked me with a chuckle. Soon, her expression went from being amused to distressed as she looked upon me. I curled up and started crying, too ashamed to even look at her.
Chapter End Notes:
Get ready for some heart-to-heart. Also, thank you to everyone who is reading, especially those of you that review. I love seeing any comments or discussion about this story.