- Text Size +
Right now, my entire world was nothing but flesh and fluff. This was completely different from being under her toes. Before I had wiggle room, but her sole gave no such luxury. While this position was much more restricting, it was nice to be this close to her skin. My arms were still spread out, so I made an effort to push them into her sole, attempting to give them a hug. Of course my arms weren't long enough to give a proper hug, nor were they strong enough to compete with her power, but it's the thought that counts right?

Her foot lifted off and Nora was still smiling down at me. "What do you say Dom?" She kept her heel on the pillow but raised the rest of her foot, her toes now high above me.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." I told the foot sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"That wasn't very convincing. A kiss might make up for it though." Nora proposed with a triumphant nod.

"A kiss? Are you serious?" I get that I had just come out of her shoe, but why was she being so touchy with her feet? I didn't mind it, but I started wondering what was going on in her head.

"You're takin' too long, I think she's gettin' upset again..." Nora teased as her foot began to tip toward me, threatening to pin me against the pillow again.

"Okay, okay, I'll do it!" I took a step forward and planted a kiss on her heel. Nora immediately erupted into giggles, which made me turn red. "Happy now?"

"Yup! Very. Now, what do you want to do?" Nora asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't we figure out what happened to me?" That would be the logic thing to do, right?

"Well, here's the way I see it. We can tell a doctor who will take you and perform countless tests or experiments on you," She could tell I didn't like that first option, based on my expression of horror. "or we can hang out like we used to and worry about that stuff later." She nodded triumphantly once more, confident in her idea.

"Well, when you put it that way..." I agreed that hanging out sounded way more fun than anything else. "Then, do you remember what we would do Friday nights?"

"Bad movie marathons? Of course!" Her face lit up when she realized what I had suggested. Every Friday we'd get together and watch two or three bad movies. Hopefully they were good awful and we would recommend them to our other friends, but sometimes they got placed in the 'Never Ever Watch This Movie Again Ever' list. "You think of a movie for us to watch and I'll get the popcorn!"

---

Nora's room was completely dark aside from the glow of her laptop screen. We were halfway into this bad movie, but it felt like it had been hours. Unfortunately, this was an awful bad movie. The acting was so boring that we couldn't laugh at it and the plot tried so hard to be an emotional roller coaster when we couldn't care less about the characters. There was no abandoning the movie either, because we always promised to see the movie through to the end, no matter how bad. This was really pushing our willpower though.

"Why didn't that guy just tell Sarah 'bout the zombie before?" Nora asked, taking another handful of popcorn.

"Hey, be careful! You almost made me into a snack. Uh, I think it's because the zombie used to be his ex-wife who he's still in love with? I dunno, I lost track of what was going on a while ago..." I said as I took another bite out of my popcorn. This was only my second piece of popcorn, but it was definitely filling enough for me.

"Oh, sorry. Huh...well, I can't wait for this to be over..." Nora complained as she slumped further into the bed, spreading her legs out and swinging her feet from side to side. She was getting restless and I couldn't blame her. Nora always preferred to go barefoot as long as she was indoors, so I had quite a nice view from the top of the popcorn bowl. As her feet started to swing, my eyes gravitated toward them. I didn't want Nora to catch me staring, so I simply glanced over from time to time. It was embarrassing enough with everything that happened earlier, I didn't want to give her more reason to bring attention to her feet.

"Hey, can you rub my feet?" Nora asked out of nowhere. I was so shocked that I turned to look at her too quickly, which made me fall into the bowl.

"Woah, uh, a little help?"

"Yeah, yeah, I got you." Nora lifted me up and out of the bowl, placing me in the palm of her right hand. "So like I was saying, foot rub?" She gave me a wide grin, almost pleading me. Back in high school, it was pretty commonplace for me to give her a foot massage. Nora wasn't extremely athletic, but she liked to run to stay in shape. Well, after running one day we hung out and she complained about her feet hurting. Having a foot fetish, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I asked if she needed a massage. Ever since then I often rubbed them, much to my delight. She thinks I give an amazing foot massage and I think giving foot massages is amazing. It's a win-win. Rubbing them now though? That's crazy talk.

"Nora, you do realize I won't be able to massage them like usual, right? My hands are too tiny and your feet are too big." I told her, holding up my hands to display their tininess.

"Do you not want to rub them? I'm sorry if they were mean earlier, I was just jokin' around." She apologized with a pout.

"It's not that, it's just...I doubt you'll even feel it."

"Well, we won't know unless you try. Plus, this'll make the movie more bearable. Please?" Once again she pouted, but with an added quiver of her bottom lip. I couldn't resist any longer.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it."
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter? The massage and major character development! I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, because I've enjoyed writing it.