- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back after almost three months of inactivity. I will be graduating college soon, so it has been an insane semester. I'm sorry to the major fans who kept checking back and were disappointed with no updates, but I've missed writing my own giantess material and talking with people about it, so here's a new chapter! I can't promise how often I will be posting new chapters, but know that I am already thinking of future chapters and I appreciate those of you who write reviews and enjoy this story. Also, welcome to the new readers!

-------------------------------

I fell asleep shortly after Lily closed the door, but after some time I was startled. There was no way for me to discern how long I was asleep, but Nora wasn't home yet, so it couldn't have been that long. I heard the door open and expected to see Nora. My wide grin turned to confusion as Lillian entered the room. "Her mom? Why is she in here?"

"I'm sure Nora won't mind me barging in to grab some of her laundry." Lillian reassured herself, knowing Nora preferred her privacy. I stared up at her from my spot on the bed, too small for Lillian to notice. She was currently wearing a dark blue sundress with white floral parts along the bottom. Of course, something else that caught my attention was the sound of her feet slapping against her flip flops. I knew this probably wasn't the best time to be thinking about that though. Her long brown hair framed her pretty face and determined expression as well as she began searching the room. Every now and then she would stop to pick up discarded clothing on the ground and throw it into a hamper she had brought with her.

When she walked by the bed to pick up one of Nora's bras, the bed covers shifted and caused me to fall off the edge. I managed to roll into the bra somehow, but my momentum kept me rolling out of the bra and toward the floor. Instead of hitting the carpet, however, I landed on a foamy substance. "What...?" I looked next to me to see five unpainted toes wiggling in front of me. These were even bigger than Nora's toes and I would soon get to meet them up close when Lillian took her first step toward leaving the room. I was thrown forwards and underneath the toes I was just staring at. They smushed me with every step, but the forgiving flip flop allowed my body to sink into its sole without being crushed.

The more Lillian walked, the more awkward her steps became. Her toes scrunched over me a few times, realizing there was an intruder. I was very conflicted right now. I was both aroused and really worried about what was about to happen.

Based on our surroundings now, I could tell we had reached the laundry room. Lillian set down the hamper and then removed her foot from the flip flop I was on, raising it to her face. I looked up and waved at her, grinning as best I could to hide how uncomfortable I was. How was I going to explain this to her? What would be her reaction?

"Dominic honey? I would say I'm dreaming, but I know that's not true. Is that really you?"

"Yeahhh, it's um, it's nice to see you!" I had no idea what to say at this point.

Lillian and I just stared at each other for a few seconds after that, not knowing how to proceed.
Chapter End Notes:
Lillian has found Dom. What do you think she will do with him?