- Text Size +
After about a minute I assumed Lily would lift her foot off, but she made no such movement. I knew Lily would never hurt me, although I was starting to get concerned. Did she pass out or something? I couldn't think of any other reason she would leave me under her foot for so long. "Lily? Everything okay?" She wouldn't be able to hear me I realized, so I began punching her sole and moving as much as I could, anything to remind her I was down here. After a couple seconds of this the pressure increased and I heard her voice.

"P-please keep doing that, Dominic. It feels nice." Lily said, her voice quivering a little. It's possible I had misinterpreted, but it seemed like she enjoyed my struggling. Now I was certainly more worried. I trusted her though, so I did as I was told. I attempted to push her sole off of me, knowing that it would do absolutely nothing. My movements did cause quiet moans from above, however.

"I've never felt this big in my life. My little feet are gigantic compared to you. Just one of them is enough to keep you down there, beneath me." Her voice was more commanding than usual, more confident. There was no stuttering and no timidness as she spoke. It was as if this was a different person. I was glad to help her come out of her shell, but the pressure of her foot on top of me was only getting heavier. My struggling did nothing to stop her foot, of course, and I questioned how much longer I could last. I was now completely pinned to the floor, her sole overpowering me. Whether the pressuring would continue and I'd break my bones or suffocate, I thought this might be the end. I was freaking out, but if you looked at the bigger picture, it wasn't the worst way to go.

Suddenly, all the strain on my body was gone as her foot moved to the side.

"O-oh my gosh, Dominic! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I've never experienced anything like it and...oh I hope you'll forgive me..." Lily was almost in tears as she gently picked me up, inspecting my body. I looked down at myself as well and was happy to see nothing was horribly misshapen. I was surprised I endured that long, but maybe that's simply something that came with being this size. That, or I was just lucky Lily didn't use all of her weight.

"Lily, it's okay. Just be careful, because I don't exactly like the idea of being crushed." I laughed nervously, looking back down at her pretty little feet. Funny, how one of those could've end me. Okay, maybe not funny, but you get what I mean.

"I-I would never! Not on purpose anyways...I was so c-careless and it almost got you killed." She looked like she was about to have a breakdown. It killed me (emotionally, luckily) to see her like this.

"Now that you know, I'm sure you'll remember to stay in control. I had a similar freak out earlier today and believe me, you'll learn from it. Plus, do you remember why you put me down at your feet in the first place?" I asked and she nodded slowly while trying to wipe away the tears from her eyes. "I'd say your feet are better than just pretty. They're cute and soft, yet dominant at the same time. I'm a lucky guy to have been so up close and personal." I told her, and everything I said was genuine. I was recovering from the fact that I could've died only minutes earlier, but I still enjoyed the experience in some ways. Never had anyone been that forceful with me, that imposing, and never did I imagine the first person would be Lily.

"Y-you're just saying that..." She said with a sheepish smile, hiding behind her hair as she blushed madly.

"Nope! I mean it, every word." I proclaimed, nodding for emphasis. "So how long do you think Nora's going to take?"

"If I had to guess, probably another hour or so. That's if everything goes well." Lily said while scratching her head. "What would you like to do while we wait? I did promise Nora I'd look after you."

"Honestly? I'm exhausted. You can just leave me on the bed and I'll take a nap, because sleeping sounds great right now. You don't have to stay with me, maybe just check on me in a little while?" I asked her, followed by a long yawn. Being stepped on was hard work.

"Do you think that's safe? What if something bad happens and I'm not here to help?"

"What's going to happen when I'm napping? The worst thing might be a nightmare, but luckily I'm an adult and I can handle those." I chuckled at the silly thought.

"Well...o-okay, I'll leave you alone for just a little while. I'll be in my room, but I'll come back to see if you're okay in half an hour. Again, I'm sorry about...earlier." Lily hung her head as she apologized.

"I could never stay mad at you, Lily. Don't worry, I'll be fiiiine!" I waved her away nonchalantly. Lily seemed apprehensive about leaving, but she did and quietly closed the door as she exited.

Of course, it turned out that my nap was not as peaceful as I assumed it would be.
Chapter End Notes:
Something or someone is going to interrupt Dom's slumber. Who/what could it be??? I hope you all like Lily, she's a fun chatacter to write.