- Text Size +
Thankfully, the rest of breakfast was pretty uneventful. I stayed in Nora's pocket and decided not to peek out the top after what just happened. She ate her food and even brought some back to her room for me to have. It was nice hearing Lillian's voice as they conversed, although the fact that I almost joined her breakfast was frightening. Lillian is a kind soul, but obviously she had no remorse for food.

I ate a crumb of toast and some scrambled egg, which was easily enough for me. We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon in Nora's room chatting about our experiences.

"What was it like in my mouth?" Nora started.

"It was like a damp cave, but better. The air was warm and your breath smelled of mint. I'm pretty grateful that you brushed your teeth this morning. Oh, and it was cool being pinned to the roof of your mouth. It was kind of like a massage."

"Well yeah, I had to if I didn't want to swallow you too. Also, I didn't want that cinnamon to go to waste."

"Okay, my turn. What was it like to have me in your mouth?"

"Hmmmm, you felt like another piece of food, but I could feel it every time you moved on my tongue. I was nervous at first, but you were pretty easy t'manipulate in there. I really didn't wanna have to up chuck you out." She made a disgusted face at the thought. Then her expression changed to one of deep thought as she tapped her chin. "Hey, I've had a question for you. What is it about feet that you like so much? I'm okay with it of course, but I don't quite understand it." I knew she was going to ask this eventually, so I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was.

"Ummm, I dunno it's kind of hard to explain. Depending on the girl, feet can be soft or have a nice scent. Also, I like the feeling of being under them." I blushed, especially after mentioning that last part. I didn't know I liked that before, but I definitely liked it now.

"Oh? So how does this make you feel?" Nora asked as she brought her left foot in front of her and raised it above me.

"Small. Aroused. Mostly the last one." The hard-on was almost immediate. "Hey wait, you cheated, that was two questions in a row."

"Yeah, but let me ask you another question. How would you like it if I put my shoes on with you in them?" Nora suggested with a playful smirk.

"Like when you first found me? Yeah!" It was a nice experience when she was unaware of me, so I wondered how it would be with her knowingly placing me there. Even better, I assumed.

"Alright my pebble, then let's-" She started, but was cut off by the ringing of her phone. "Oh, sorry, let me get this real quick. Until then, here. Have fun." She told me while helping me down into one of her espadrilles, winking back at me as she walked out of the room. I looked around this familiar environment and smiled.

---

I entered my home, carefully closing the door behind me. My mom was sitting on the couch, talking on the phone to some business man more likely than not. I didn't want to disturb her, so I quietly removed my flats and headed upstairs. As I reached the top of the steps though, my mom called out. "Welcome home Lily! Can you do me a favor and take out the trash? Thank you!" She then continued to talk on the phone. I loved my mom, but a little more conversation would've been nice. She works hard, so I don't complain, but sometimes I feel ignored.

I was vastly different from the rest of my family and always have been. I have lengthy black hair whereas almost everyone else has a pretty brown color that shines in the light (Nora had brown hair as well, but you would never know it with all that red dye) and I'm the shortest as well. Standing at about five feet, I'm petite. These physical attributes are superficial though, they were not the root of the problem. My sisters never had trouble making friends, able to surround themselves with like-minded people. Being overtly social was extremely difficult for me. I get nervous easily, stutter often, and speak softly in general. No one disliked me at school and classmates were friendly toward me, 'that quiet girl,' but I didn't have any friends I hang out with on a regular basis. On any given night it was usually just me and my books. Sometimes I wished I was more like Nora and Victoria.

Anyways, normally I didn't mind taking out the trash, but I really wanted to avoid putting my shoes back on. My current flats didn't fit me anymore, so they were constantly giving my feet a death grip. Walking outside with no shoes on was also not an option, because I'd hate to get them dirty. I weighed my options when I noticed that Nora's bedroom door was wide open. She always kept her shoes lined up near the door, so when I peered around I saw the usual suspects. Her black flat boots, black espadrilles, and low gladiator sandals. Nora had let me borrow her shoes in the past, so I doubted she would mind. I figured the espadrilles were easiest to slip on and began to slide my feet in. Being the shortest of my family, Nora's shoes were a tad too big for me, but I was happy to have some extra room when compared to my evil flats. I put on the left, then the right and-"EEEEE" I'm not even sure what noise I made, but it was a shriek, that's for sure. I jumped onto Nora's bed, away from the espadrilles.

"What? What happened?" Nora rushed into the room, her phone in her hand.

"I'm sorry Nora, I should've asked you first. I was going to borrow your shoes when I touched something with my foot. I think you have a bug in there..."

"Ummm...Lily? You have to promise to not freak out, okay?" Nora closed the door to her room and I was starting to get really anxious.

"Nora, you're being really suspicious and I don't like it." I pulled her covers in front of me, ready to shield myself if something were to jump out at me. If this was a prank I was going to be so cross with Nora.

"Hey Dom, you can come out." Nora told the shoe she had picked up. Wait, did she say Dom? Like her friend Dominic? He was so nice to me whenever he came over, I enjoyed his company. Wasn't he going to college in a completely different state though? My confusion was shattered by an explosion of shock as a very tiny version of Dom walked to the heel from within the espadrille I had tried to put on.

"D-did I...step...on Dom? How is this even possible?"

"I'm going to need you to fill her in, because I have to go. That call was my professor. It turns out the file for my final film got corrupted, so I have to drive over there now to give him another copy. Lily, please take care of Dom while I'm gone. Sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can!" Nora hopped out the door, throwing on her denim jacket and attempting to put on her boots while she made her way down the stairs.

This left me holding the espadrille while Dominic and I stared at each other with equal perplexity.
Chapter End Notes:
And now we've met Lily! Next chapter will feature interactions between Dom and her. I'm excited to explore her character.