- Text Size +
"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked Nora as she retrieved me from her sock. I was happy we got to go back to bed for while, although I was also still confused about what happened earlier. She looked so freaked out, like she had forgotten I was in her sock.

"Agenda? Ummm...I didn't really have anythin' planned honestly. It's Friday, but I don't have classes on Fridays, so the whole day is kinda open. Is there anythin' you wanna do?" Nora explained while scratching her head.

"I'm cool with no plan. Let's just take it easy and relax! I would like to eat sometime soon though, I'm starved." I told her while rubbing my stomach.

"What? That popcorn wasn't fillin' enough?" Nora chuckled as she said this. I shook my head in response and she held out her hand to step on. Her hand raised into the air and up to her face. "Well, you've been cooped up in my room this whole time, do you want to come with me to the kitchen?" I was a tad worried about being seen by anyone else, but I did want to see the rest of her family and the room was feeling cramped now. Not that the room was too small of course, but I needed a change of scenery.

"Sure! Sounds fun. Where are you going to keep me?" I wondered aloud. Nora simply pointed to the front pocket of her shirt.

"You'll be safe in there and you can still get a view of the house. Just don't get seen by anyone, please? It would be really hard to explain what happened to you. Plus, I have no idea how mom react." Nora stated and of course I nodded. She carefully placed me into the pocket before making the trek downstairs.

It was dark inside the pocket, but if I pressed my face against the cloth I could make out shapes and colors. We were just entering the kitchen when a familiar voice called out.

"Nora, is that you sweetie? I'm making bacon and eggs right now. There's some cinnamon toast on the table too. I know it's your favorite, so I made it to celebrate finals being over. Are you happy to start winter break?" Lillian asked as she continued to cook. She was the queen of small conversation and loved to talk and talk. It's not a bad thing really, it's just that Lillian doesn't seem to like silence in the company of people. Lillian was quite the looker too. I wasn't sure about her actual age, but I was pretty sure she was only in her mid-40s, so her face was still very young. Guys mistook her for being in her late-20s or early-30s pretty often. She had long brown hair, very different from Nora's pixie cut. Something she did share with Nora though was her beautiful blue eyes. I could get lost looking at them at normal height, so seeing them at this size might be dangerous. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite see her through the black cloth of the pocket, but hopefully I'd get to see her soon.

"Oh, yeah Mom, definitely." Nora said with a nod, although I don't think she was paying much attention. Her eyes seemed locked onto the food ahead of us, which is understandable. It smelled fantastic. Nora walked closer to the table and leaned over to get a better smell. "Mom this great, thanks a lot." Unfortunately, as she leaned forward, I was climbing to the top of the pocket to see Lillian and the banquet of food before us. I fell through the air and landed in something with a crunch. Lucky for me, the crunch was the sound of what Ianded on, not my bones breaking or anything. Unlucky for me, I was now on a piece of cinnamon toast.

---

I couldn't believe the feast Mom had made. She is an awesome cook, but rarely has the time t'make breakfast. My mom works in equity research, which basically means she studies the stock market and talks t'people in different industries. It's nice that she can sometimes work from home, but her job also keeps her busy most of the day. Even now I could see her eying her phone on the table as she cooked, waiting t'receive a call. She works so hard t'support me and my sisters, but somehow still finds time t'do nice things like this.

"I can't wait t'dig in. You're the best, Mom." I said, stating the obvious.

"I know I am." Lillian stated with a smirk as she turned off the stove and sat down at the table. Hearing her say that made me realized just how similar we are, in some ways at least. We also share the same blue eyes, which I've always been proud of.

"So where are Lily and Victoria?" I asked, lookin' around for any sign of my sisters.

"Lily should be home by 3 o'clock and Victoria will be working late tonight." My mom replied, which made me feel silly. Victoria's work schedule was weird sometimes since she's a hospital secretary, but Lily is still in high school. I tend t'forget this sometimes because we're all around the same age, but at different parts of our lives. Victoria is the oldest at 24, I'm the middle daughter at 21, and Lily is the youngest at 18. They got on my nerves at times as sibling tend t'do, but we're all close friends too.

I looked down t'see if Dom was doing okay in my pocket, but I couldn't see him. I opened it further and was horrified t'see he wasn't there. I couldn't freak out in front of Mom, so I tried t'keep cool. I glanced over the floor and the table, tryin' to spot anythin' out of the ordinary. That's when I saw somethin' tiny move on the cinnamon toast Mom was about to put in her mouth. He blended in because he was covered in brown cinnamon, but I was sure that was him.

"Mom wait! Don't eat that." Oh shit, how was I goin' t'explain this? The toast was in her gaping mouth, but she took it out before takin' a bite.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, you're right. You should get the first bite, considering I made this breakfast for you! Here." Lillian brought the toast to Nora's mouth, waiting for her to open her mouth.

"Y-yeah, that's it. Thanks Mom." I knew if I took Dom off the toast my mom would ask about it, wanting to see whatever it was. There was only one choice and I just hoped I didn't scare Dom too much.

---

I screamed as I past between Lillian's red lips. Her mouth was aesthetically pleasing with her plump lips, moist tongue, and saliva. I know most people wouldn't call this kind of thing beautiful, but at this size you learned to appreciate normal things when they were so massive. I certainly didn't like the idea of being eaten, however. I saw her teeth begin to move, wanting to seal my fate. Before they did though, I heard Nora speak up. I was taken out of Lillian's mouth thankfully, but soon enough I was faced with another danger. Nora's mouth opened to take a bite out of me instead! I think she knew I was here or at least hoped so, because I was getting nervous that she wasn't looking down at me. Was I going to be eaten by my best friend? There are many worse ways to die I guess, but not dying sounded pretty grand right now.

I was accepted into her mouth and the entrance closed behind me. The giant pink monster below me that was her tongue started moving everything around. There was loud chewing sounds all around me and I put my hands in front of me to protect myself. When I didn't feel myself move, I stopped and looked around. The toast was being chewed up, but I was left sitting on the middle of her tongue. I felt the muscle with my hand, feeling its smoothness. I wondered if she could taste me, although I assumed I just tasted a lot like cinnamon considering I was covered in the stuff. The tongue slowly began to raise me, then pinned me against the roof of her mouth. I heard a loud gulping sound as all the contents of her mouth other than me were swallowed. Her tongue gently rubbed against me and rolled me around as well, washing off the cinnamon. Oh my god she really was tasting me. After a couple seconds the pink beast laid back down, tipped forward to roll me toward the front of her mouth, and placed me underneath her tongue.

"Thanks Mom, I'll be back out soon. I'm goin' to the restroom real quick." I heard Nora say, the words booming around me.

"That's okay, just don't let your food get cold." Lillian said sweetly, before I could feel Nora walked away. I wasn't jostled around too much thanks to her tongue holding me down, but it was definitely a wild ride. I heard a door shut and was then spit onto Nora's palm.

"Dom! Dom are you okay? I'm sorry, but I thought it was the only way t'not let Mom see you."

"Don't worry about it, it was my fault for getting too impatient. Except for the part about almost getting eaten, it was kind of fun. Did you, um, did you taste me when I was in your mouth?" I asked, still drenched in saliva.

"Of course I did and I gotta tell ya, you taste pretty great. You're an awesome sniper, a great pebble, and you make for a tasty snack. What aren't you good at?" Nora licked her lips and chuckled as she asked this.

"Staying out of trouble, for one."
Chapter End Notes:
This is the first time the story has deviated from foot content, so I hope you liked the mouthplay! The story will mostly focus on foot fetish, but there will be some mouthplay and soft vore throughout. If you couldn't tell, Lillian and Nora's other sisters will be more relavent in the upcoming chapters. Nora can't have all the fun, right?