- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the long delay between chapters. Hopefully this will help while I finish up the editing process on the next chapters of the main story! :)

The cruise ship lazily drifted through the calm ocean water, rocking ever so slightly. The sun sat high in the sky, directly overhead. On the upper deck, many of tourists were laying out, basking in the sunlight. A few chairs away from all of the other people lay a sleeping woman. She was fast asleep on her stomach. Many of the guys and even several women had taken notice of her rounded butt, and breasts that were so large they stuck out from her sides when she was lying on her stomach. None of the gawkers had been able to tell that she was hiding a tiny, one inch tall woman. A woman who, at that very moment, was uncomfortably covered in sweat, and encased in those large breasts.

Linsey sighed. As much as she loved Susan, over past couple of years incidents like this had started to become more common. She realized that Susan had always been forgetful, but there was that nagging little voice in Linsey's head that told her Susan was negligent because she didn't really respect her as a person. It was easy to for her to ignore that voice though. She knew Susan loved her. Sure, there had been a few close calls from making videos together. And there was that one time Susan had unknowingly eaten her, and she had gotten sucked into Susan's intestines. But that's a story for another day. Susan had taken her in after her mom had found out about their first video.

After not getting into college and her mom disowning her and vowing to never speak to Susan again, Linsey had gone to a dark place. After several months of cold indifference from her mother, Linsey announced that she was moving out, that a friend she'd met online was coming to pick her up. Linsey waited until her mom went to work, grabbed a backpack full of clothes and left. She didn't actually have anywhere to go, but in her depressed state, she didn't care. Susan had actually saved her from the jaws of a neighbor's dog. Susan was luckily returning back to her old apartment to pick up a few items she'd left behind while moving when she happened to spot the dog snatch up the tiny girl. She was unable to save Linsey's clothes, but she did grab the tiny girl's leg right as she started to go head first down the dog's gullet.

After rescuing her, Susan listened to what been going on in Linsey's life, and offered her a place to stay. Within a few months, they had started a loving (and occasionally open) relationship. They eventually started doing videos together again. The videos sold like crazy, and before long they had more money than they knew what to do with. And now here they were, on a romantic cruise.

*****

Linsey pushed against the soft flesh pressing in around her. Droplets of sweat ran down and soaked Linsey. Her long blonde hair ran all the way down to her waist, sweat making it stick uncomfortably to her bikini-clad body. Linsey smacked one of the colossal tits surrounding her and tried calling out to Susan, only to have her voice be drowned out by a deep growl from deep within her girlfriend. Before she could try yelling again, Susan shifted, squishing and burying Linsey.

Susan yawned as she woke up. She shifted a little bit; satisfied that Linsey was still safe in her cleavage. Ever since what happened to that poor girl in college, most places changed their policies regarding shrunken women. Most tourist destinations, as well as cruise ships and other places, began to charge ludicrously high "insurance fees", if they'd even allow a tiny to be there. And even though Susan had plenty of money, she refused to pay what she felt was an unnecessary fee. So, before she had gotten onto the ship, Susan had a small blonde bite to eat. But since she hadn't eaten anything else to make it easier to retrieve Linsey, her stomach was really unhappy when it lost her. And now her stomach clenched painfully, growling as it demanded food.

Susan smiled as she looked around. Content that no one was watching her, she stuck her hand down into her sweaty cleavage. She pulled Linsey up from the depths and stifled a laugh at how crazy the little blonde's hair looked. "Well, hey there cutie." Susan said under breath to avoid anyone hearing her. "I hope your time at Hotel Susan was enjoyable."

"It was something. I got basted in sweat, squished and beaten up by these mountains you call tits. I swear you're trying to tenderize me so you can cook me up." Linsey laughed.

"Oh no. Something as delectable as you as to be savored." Susan swallowed the saliva building up in her mouth. "Your natural flavor is amazing. Doing anything to you would be like ordering steak sauce with a great steak." Her stomach roared again to prove her point. "Now, I'm famished. My breakfast didn't have the common decency to stay down; I'm hoping you won't have the same problem."

"Um, are yo-" Linsey was cut off as Susan's plush lips wrapped around her hips. Susan let out a quiet moan around Linsey's flailing legs. A little bit of saliva dribbled down onto Linsey's legs and Susan's chin. Susan eager slurped her up the rest of the way. With her lunch secured in her mouth, Susan rolled over onto her back and wiped her mouth off. Inside she could feel Linsey being tumbled around as her tongue tasted the tiny woman. Linsey struggled to avoid inhaling any of the saliva as she was tossed about. From deep in the darkness of Susan's throat a deep "MMMM...." rumbled Linsey's slender body. She took a deep breath as Susan's tongue pushed her against the cheek.

Susan loved how Linsey tasted. It was like a mixture of honey and a taste unique to the tiny woman. In fact, if her belly wasn't so noisily demanding some alone time with Linsey, Susan would have been content to suck on the girl for hours. But as luck would have it, the lunch buffet was running late opening, and Susan had the perfect little willing morsel stuck under her tongue. Sighing, she stretched and tilted her head back.

Linsey felt a little disoriented as Susan's tongue flipped her back on top of it. But as she started sliding, she realized what was happening. Her stomach lurched as she dropped into the esophagus. The tight walls gripped her as the peristalsis ushered her quickly down towards Susan's eagerly awaiting stomach.

*****

Susan was on the verge of falling asleep again when a large shadow fell over her. Opening her eyes, she was astounded by the size of the woman in front of her. She was wearing a pink and black one piece swimsuit that was struggling to hold in her enormous girth. One of her meaty hands was rubbing her large gut while the other was resting on her very wide hips. "I couldn't help but notice you had yourself a little stow-away snack."

"Um..." Susan's mind started to race. She really didn't want to have to face the fines if this woman told one of the crew that she had snuck Linsey on board.

"Hey, relax. I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows how to deal with these vermin. They sneak onto these ships, steal food, and just in general make a nuisance of themselves. Hell, I found a trio of blondes claiming they were here on vacation together already, and it's just the first day! My name's Gina by the way." The large woman offered her hand to Susan.

Susan shook her hand, "My name's Susan. So if you don't mind me asking, what'd you do with them, did you turn them in?"

"Oh no. I made sure that they got to stay together. Although, I'm guessing they're a bit more upset than I am about the buffet being delayed." Gina laughed as she patted her gut. A deep gurgle sounded from it. "Oof, yeah, they're really not happy. Well, I'll see you around Susan. It was nice meeting you. That buffet should be about open."

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too." Susan said, a little shocked at what she'd just witnessed. Despite her gurgling belly, her appetite was gone. Gathering up her towel, Susan made her way to her room.

As she passed the crew members on her way inside, Susan spotted a panicked young woman. She was short, blonde, and in her young twenties if Susan had to guess. On her left wrist was a bracelet with cruise logo on it and the number 3. Susan couldn't hear what she was saying, but she had a pretty good idea what it was about. She made her way down the hall to the elevator. Her stomach groaned as the elevator doors closed. Now that she was away from the whole Gina mess, her appetite was returning. As tasty as her snack had been, it wasn't very filling. At an inch tall, Linsey could barely be felt even with an empty stomach. Susan rubbed her belly. As soon as she got back to her room, she was calling room service.

Within a few minutes after stepping into her room, Susan had ordered a feast. She had made sure to include the free room service package with her room. She removed her stretched bikini and stepped into a robe. Her belly growled in hunger again. She knew Linsey didn't really like spending this much time sloshing about deep inside of her, but once she got some food in there too it'd be easier for the tiny girl to manage. Besides that though, Susan was content with where Linsey was at the moment. It felt good having her in there. She'd be able to handle sloshing around in there for a while longer.

*****

Linsey was thrown from the wall of the stomach as it continued to try and churn her. She swam back up to the wall and started hitting it. She knew it turned Susan on when she was in here, but Susan had started to fall into the habit of leaving her in here for too long. And never mind the fact that yet another outfit was lost to Susan's digestive tract. Her skin was already itching, and Linsey had the feeling that Susan wasn't planning on pulling her out before eating. Not that she really asked Linsey anymore anyways. Sure enough, before long, chewed up food began plopping down into the stomach juices. Linsey just sighed as she watched it rain in.

*****

Susan's heart was racing. Her belly was distended and hard from all of the food she'd eaten. Resisting the urge to start fingering her already wet pussy, she started digging through her luggage. After a few minutes, she withdrew what she was looking for. A thin string that would glow in the dark. It was easier to retrieve Linsey this way, and she had plans for the tiny. Getting ready to swallow the string, Susan let out a mighty belch as her stomach churned its full load. She cradled her loudly gurgling belly as she leaned back and opened her mouth.

*****

Linsey's arm was stuck all the way up to her shoulder in some half-chewed cake. Every attempt to dislodge herself only made it worse. And the churning of the stomach really wasn't helping. She'd have just enough time to take a breath of air before being violently pulled back under the writhing sea of food inside of her lover. She couldn't hear anything from outside, so she wasn't sure how close Susan was to orgasming. She hoped it was soon, she was starting to feel lightheaded as the quality of the air began to decrease. Her skin was starting to do more than tickle as she was being digested. Luckily, the stomach seized up, breaking her loose from the cake. Not quite as luckily, all of the air that was left surged up through the esophagus. Linsey struggled towards the esophagus, unable to really see through all of the juices until a faint familiar glow appeared. Grabbing the string, Linsey pulled with all of her might.

*****

Susan was vigorously fingering her. She finally felt Linsey on the string. As she was pulling her up, Susan started panting. She couldn't wait to have Linsey back where she could play with her. Before long, a struggling bulge began rising up Susan's throat from her collar bones.  She felt Linsey pop free from her esophagus. She pursed her lips, cleaning the gasping Linsey off on her way out. Susan wasted no time lowering towards the busy entrance of her vagina. She thought she heard Linsey say something, but it didn't matter. All that mattered right now was how badly she needed her inside her.

*****

"Hey! Please give me a minute!" Linsey called out. Unfortunately it fell on deaf ears as she was unceremoniously shoved headfirst between Susan's swollen, pink, wet lips. Two fingers pushed her into the tight, hot orifice with a wet schlick sound that repeated as Susan continued to finger herself. She felt herself sliding deeper from the tight squeezing of Susan's vagina. She grabbed for any bit of flesh to slow her down, but that only caused Susan more pleasure. She was already drenched as Susan built towards a climax.

*****

Susan was flat on her back, bucking her hips in the air. The way Linsey was working her way deeper; stimulating her as she went was driving Susan wild. She was quickly approaching an orgasm, and Linsey was right in the eye of the hurricane. Susan's fingers sped up as she threw her head back. She clenched her thick thighs together as she came. She could feel Linsey as her muscles clenched inside. She lay there panting with her eyes closed for a while. Finally, she felt the tiny woman tumble free and slide between her large butt cheeks. She reached down and pulled Linsey free from the mass of flesh and dropped her between her breasts. Both women lay there breathing hard, Linsey's quiet panting punctuated with coughing from where she'd inhaled when Susan came.

After a few minutes of lying in bed, Susan pinched up Linsey and set her on the nightstand. Linsey stumbled a bit; her equilibrium had still not adjusted to the slight rocking of the ship. She looked up at Susan just as she'd finished pulling her bikini back on. "C'mon, let's go get some more sun while I let lunch digest."

"Can we-" Linsey was cut off as Susan leaned forward, engulfing her in the soft cleavage. Susan stood up and jiggled her breasts a bit until Linsey's legs disappeared as she slid headfirst down. "-please not just stuff me back in here immediately?" Linsey quietly said to herself, knowing Susan couldn't hear her at this point. Sighing, she settled in as she felt her fleshy prison jiggle and bounce as Susan made her way back to the deck.

*****

A few days later, Susan was once again asleep on the deck of the ship. She was already starting to tan quite nicely. A familiar figure walked up carrying a tray of drinks. Susan groggily opened one eye and saw Gina beaming a smile down at her. "Hey there!" She said, much too chipper for Susan in her still mostly asleep state. "Are you ready for the Formal Dinner tonight? Here, I bought us both a few margaritas."

Susan perked up a bit on hearing that. She and Linsey had both gotten pretty drunk before coming up to the deck earlier. Susan could tell something was troubling the tiny girl, and she hoped some liquor would loosen her lips a bit. But then the combination of a full stomach and the afternoon sun had put Susan to sleep. However, with some of the buzz wearing off from her nap, Susan was eager to accept some free drinks. She sat up and said "Cheers" with Gina, and in no time all three of her margaritas were gone.  Gina had likewise finished her's, and was in the process of leaving to get dressed and ready for the dinner when Susan noticed something. She couldn't feel Linsey in her cleavage. She looked around to no avail. Finally, a grim realization entered her alcohol soaked brain. She stood up, and slightly stumbled as she made her way after Gina.

She could see Gina passing through the doors heading inside, and Susan knew she didn't have long before the large woman got on the elevator. She managed to catch Gina as she was waiting. Not wanting to blurt out that she was missing an unclaimed tiny, Susan tried to be discreet, even though it was just her and Gina. She didn't trust the woman to not turn her in. "Hey, I was curious. Have you come across any other little stowaways since that first day?"

The elevator dinged and Gina stepped in. "Just one. Turns out bold little blondes are in this year." She laughed as she rubbed her large gut. "See you in a few! I'll save you a seat!" She called out as the door closed. Susan stood there in shocked silence.

Her heart pounded. If she didn't figure out a plan, and soon, then Linsey was going to end up as part of Gina's large ass. Susan tried to think clearly, but the alcohol was really starting to hit her. She finally realized that the only place she knew to find Gina would be at the dinner. Unfortunately, that meant she was going to have to leave Linsey trapped for at least another hour in that huge stomach. She didn't even know where Gina's room was. As she made her way back to her room, Susan finally started to form a plan. It was risky, but if it worked, she could save Linsey without being fined.

*****

About thirty minutes later, Susan arrived to the dining area. She saw Gina waving to her, so she made her way over to her table. "Hey! Happy you made it! You look great in that dress."

"Thanks." Susan said. She was wearing the dress Linsey had picked out forever ago for her. It was a red dress that accentuated her hips while also drawing attention to her cleavage. She looked at Gina. She was wearing a long black dress that, while hiding some of her curviness, was pulled fairly tight across her chest and belly. Susan's eyes settled on that large stomach. Somewhere in there, Linsey was struggling to avoid being just another snack. Her thoughts were interrupted by a deep growl. Gina rubbed her belly. "Excuse me. The old girl's hungry. I've only had a few drinks and a midafternoon snack to tide her over."

"So, tell me about that mid afternoon snack of yours. Because I haven't seen any since that first day." Susan asked, confident none of the other tables were listening in.

"Well, here's the funny part. When I saw you lying out on the deck, I figured I'd come by and chat. Sure enough, as I got close, I noticed this blonde tiny stumbling across your belly."

"Wait. She was on me? What was she doing?" Susan asked, trying to sound incredulous.

"She was stumbling around on your belly like she owned the place. I wish you could've seen how she stumbled and tripped all over herself when I went to grab her. It was the funniest thing."

Susan faked a smile as she asked a question she dreaded that she knew the answer to. "So what did you do?"

"Well, I figured she looked like she was having fun on your belly. So I figured I'd show her a real good time with mine. She was so tiny I think she may have gotten lost in there. I haven't felt her since I swallowed her." Gina's belly hungrily growled again. "I'll tell you this much though, she didn't make a dent in my appetite. Oh good, here comes the waiter now. We'll talk about that more after we eat."

*****

Linsey was scared. She'd been in stomachs plenty of times. Whether as an accidental side item or to satisfy a fetish, Linsey was mostly used to it. This time had been different. The large woman had knowingly devoured her. It had been clear from the look on her face and the way she had licked her lips. Linsey wasn't a person with hopes and dreams. She was food. And if it hadn't been clear then, then it certainly became clear when the woman tossed her into the air like a piece of candy. Linsey had shrieked as she tumbled through the air before smacking onto that wet tongue. The tongue curled up on her, tasting her, before sending her down the gullet with a hard, greedy gulp. She went head first down that tube, quickly disappearing from the outside world as the tiny bulge she made disappeared behind Gina's collar bones. That had been nearly an hour ago. Her skin was burning in spots, and some of her hair was starting to sizzle. She was really being digested.

Linsey hung her head just as the stomach growled for the first time at the table. It tossed her into the slowly bubbling, churning juices in the middle of the stomach...

*****

Gina and Susan laughed as the waiter took away the plates from their third entrees. Susan looked over to Gina and asked, "Hey, how about we go back to my room and order dessert from room service? There's something I want to show you."

"Ooh la la. Lead the way then!" Gina exclaimed, the fact that it was the Formal Dinner was lost on the two drunken women. Both of them got up and staggered out towards the elevators. It didn't take them too long to get to Susan's room, but both of their stomachs' were loudly churning and gurgling around their full loads.

Susan fumbled with the key card for a moment before she finally got it opened. Both girls stumbled into the room. "Here, I've got a neat little trick for you. Give me just a second." Susan said, as she desperately began to search for the glow-in-the-dark string she always used to bring Linsey back up.

*****

Deep inside Gina's body, a small morsel drifted across the roiling sea of food. The small snack struggled to keep its eyes open. Linsey was in pain. She had multiple raw patches on her, and her hair was down to its last six inches before it was all digested. Part of her just wanted it to be over. It wouldn't be much longer before she was broken down. She had always assumed the pain would knock her out before her body dissolved. She grabbed onto a passing chunk of food to try and hold herself up. All around her the deafening gurgles of Gina's body seemed to get louder...

*****

A loud belch grabbed Susan's attention as she continued to look for the string. She looked over her shoulder to see Gina sprawled out on her bed, rubbing her gurgling belly and moving it up and down. Susan watched, feeling herself get a little turned on. She had always wanted to bring another woman into her and Linsey's little games, but Linsey had always been too scared to. Her drunken, horny mind urged her to go rub Gina's large belly, but another voice told her she needed to help Linsey. "C'mere Susan. I need another set of hands rubbing this old girl. She's stuffed full."

"I'll be over there in just a sec. Oh! Here we go!" Susan said as she stood up holding the string.

"What's that -URP! - for?" Gina asked, still sloshing her belly back and forth.

"Remember that tiny you ate earlier?"

"The tiny little blonde? She was so tasty! She put up a struggle for a pest her size."

"Yeah! How would you like to experience that again? I use this string to bring them back up so I can continue to enjoy them."

"I don't know. I was always taught not to play with your food. Besides, that was hours ago. There's not much left of her in there, I guarantee it. That trio of blondes from the first day didn't last much longer, and they were each like, five inches tall. Of course, I did stuff myself silly at the buffet afterwards with them..."

"In my experience, the small ones last longer. I'm not sure why. Why don't you try it, at least? Worst case scenario, we don't have a third person with us tonight."

*****

Unconsciousness started tugging at Linsey. If there was anything to see, blackness would be growing at the sides of her vision. As it was, some part of her still clung to life. Even though her lungs were burning, she still held her breath until more air trickled in from above. When the all-too-familiar glow of her string lit up her prison, Linsey was sure her mind was playing a cruel joke on her. But she still reached for it, pulling as hard as her exhausted body could.

*****

Susan felt a very slight tug. She wasn't even sure that it wasn't Gina's throat pulling on it until Gina gasped. "Oh wow! How did that little thing survive this long?" Gina asked.

Susan chuckled out of relief. "Like I said, those little ones can last a while. Now let's pull her out and see how eager she is to play." Susan was concerned for Linsey, but she knew if she was well enough to pull the string, that she'd be fine. Besides, she knew Linsey would enjoy this whole thing by the end of the night. She always did.

With a deep, throaty burp, Linsey slid up onto the tongue that had mercilessly tossed her down that tight gullet. She lay there gasping in a pool of saliva. The fresh air that rushed in over her stung the large, raw patches on her, but it was welcome. She hadn't breathed fresh air in what felt like a lifetime. Just as she felt like she might finally be past the worst of the night, the tongue shifted and Linsey felt herself sliding.

Susan watched, her heart pounding with excitement. She watched as Gina's lips parted as she stuck out her tongue. On it she could see Linsey, but in her drunken state, she didn't notice how Linsey's hair was only a few (proportional) inches long or the acid burns. She did however notice the adorable little squeal as Linsey dropped into the titanic cleavage spilling out of Gina's dress. Both women laughed as they began to make out.

Linsey struggled to right herself. The gigantic breasts continued to jiggle and squeeze as the two women continued to passionately make out. It didn't take long for gasps and giggles to turn into moans and for a thin layer of sweat to begin forming between Gina's breasts. When Gina rolled over onto her hands and knees, Linsey unceremoniously tumbled out and onto the bed. Behind her was a fleshy, jiggling wall of tits, but that was nothing compared to what was going on above her. Susan was also on her knees, and Gina was eating her out from behind. As Linsey struggled to get to her feet, one of Gina's thick hands grasped her. Before Linsey could shout for help, Gina stopped what she was doing and popped Linsey in her mouth. She swished the tiny girl around a few times before pinning her under her tongue. She then went back to exploring Susan's delightful vagina.

Susan's eyes were rolling from what Gina was doing. Just as she felt herself reaching an orgasm, Gina moved up to her asshole. She thought Gina was exploring her with her tongue, until she felt Linsey's light struggles inside of her. She gasped and grabbed her pillow as Gina's tongue probed after Linsey, the orgasm tearing through her. Panting she rolled over onto her back and Gina crawled up to kiss her, but instead she went further and pressed her tits onto Susan's face, enveloping her face. She moaned as Susan teased her sensitive nipples. It was going to be a goodnight.

*****

Linsey struggled as Susan's muscles pulled her a little deeper. She was tightly squeezed, and her body had had enough. She passed out, her body being squeezed and shifted around as Susan and Gina continued to have sex.

*****

Susan woke up, her head throbbing. Gina was knocking on her door. She was having a hard time remembering most of what happened yesterday. She groggily stood up and opened the door, still unashamedly naked. "Hey!" Gina said excitedly. "If you hurry up we can still go and get a massage. C'mon, let's go!"

Susan just nodded and shuffled over to her luggage. With Gina in the room it wouldn't be safe to pull Linsey out of her other bag. She grabbed her bikini and slipped it on. It disappeared between her cheeks, and suddenly she felt a little weird. Maybe Gina had fingered her ass or something. She'd figure it out later. She pulled her bikini top on and followed Gina out.

Before long, both women were stripped, covered in towels, and well into the most relaxing massages either of them could remember. Susan's ass still itched a little causing her to shift uncomfortably for a moment. But then the masseuse pushed down on her lower back, and she had to stifle a moan. Between the massage, the warm room temperature, and the hangover, Susan nodded off.

Linsey came to, unaware of where she was for a moment. And then it all came flooding back. She was deep in her lover's ass. Her body hurt all over, but she started to pull herself towards what she hoped was the exit. After a few minutes, she had reached the tightly clenched exit. Her raw arms shakily pushed against it. She felt Susan's body shift, and the hole unclenched. Linsey was still pushing against as it opened, and she tumbled out. She landed on the massage bed on her back, knocking the wind from her. Looking around, she stepped out from the cover of the towel and heard a gasp. She covered her eyes from the light, and heard someone speaking in some language she couldn't understand. A gruff male voice answered.

"Really? Another one?" More talking that Linsey couldn't understand responded. "No no no. Not after those three disappeared on the first day. I don't care that she doesn't have a bracelet. Just take it to bathroom in the back and wash it off. I'll take it to the authorities as soon as I go to lunch. Just leave it on the counter where it can't go anywhere."

A gloved hand gingerly picked Linsey up. She felt herself start to panic as she got further away from Susan and enter into the bathroom. She gasped in pain as the woman stuck her under the cold water. Her raw skin causing her to tense up. The woman sat her down after a few seconds under the tap and then left the room. Linsey sat there on the cold counter, shivering and wet as she tried to quell the panic that was rising. After fifteen minutes or so alone, Linsey wasn't sure to be terrified or relieved when she heard the door open. She quickly turned to fear as she heard Gina say, "Well well well, what do we have here?"