- Text Size +

Rick ran as fast as he could. He used to be an avid runner. Rick was on his high school track team and ran in marathons in the past. However, Rick had grown somewhat out of shape after years working non-stop at his law firm. With that said though, his instincts were on overdrive. Rick assessed that the dangers of being anywhere near Courtney were worse than exhaustion from running too fast. Magina would save him from death either way, right?

Courtney was much too large and much too fast. Rick could see the long shadow created by Courtney's foot descend upon him. Fuck..fuck..fuck... thought Rick. Rick fell backwards and landed on his back. He knew that he was done. How much time had passed? The 24 hour limit was a blessing and something that Courtney probably didn't know about. He felt the soft but suffocating foot flesh push on his body. Rick was under the ball of Courtney's foot where the pressure was strongest.

"Oh, come on", Rick heard Courtney say from above, "this is going to be fun. You feel so nice under my sole. I wonder what happens if I crush you."

Rick refused to respond. Courtney wasn't looking for a response from him anyway.

It was hell on Earth for Rick. The heat was unbearable and the pressure was unbelievable. He closed his eyes and tried to think of a world outside of the one under Courtney's foot. Rick thought of Magina and her playful dominance. If the intended lesson was that Magina was a better giantess than Courtney, that was something Rick was fully aware of prior to his capture. Rick refused to open his mouth. He didn't want to taste her flesh. Admittedly, Courtney was a very clean woman who took good care of herself. Even at his small size, there was minimal dirt on Courtney's feet. It was more out of a matter to refuse to give her any satisfaction.

"You can have some fun down there, Ricky", said Courtney, "remember, you helped me get over my self-consciousness about my feet. You showed me how sexy they are."

That was true, thought Rick. Courtney was a tall girl at 5'10" and had size 10 feet which were actually small for her height. Courtney thought her feet were ugly and too big. Courtney came from a tall family and was the shortest one. Her mother was 5'11", her father was 6'5", and her younger brother was 6'4". Rick found Courtney's feet to be beautiful when they were dating. Rick embraced them wholeheartedly at that point of time. Now, he hated them.. no, he couldn't hate Courtney's feet, they were only doing the bidding of Courtney. The hatred was all for Courtney.

"It is a shame that you had to be such a dick", said Courtney, "we were so happy together and you cheat on me with some floozy. Let me guess. Her feet were sexy too, you fucking pervert... I bet they were."

The pressure grew even stronger. Rick felt like he was going to burst like a grape under Courtney's foot. Rick was hoping that it would happen. Magina would be there to save the day. Rick didn't bother to squirm.

"Hmmmm", Rick heard Courtney say, "I have a decision to make. Do I desire the momentary pleasure of crushing you under my foot or is there more that I can do with you? I am feeling that we should have fun doing other things first. You feel so good – it is so hard to get my foot off of you."

Then don't take it off you fucking bitch, thought Rick.

Rick felt himself being pushed upwards. Oh fuck. He was stuck on the sole of her foot. His senses were blocked that he didn't even realize that the adhesiveness of the sweat of her foot was affecting him. Rick did nothing. If he fell off, maybe he would 'die' and return to Magina. He had no control over his life.

Rick felt something warm and damp touch his feet. He was feeling too many other things to even feel disgusted. Then he found himself on what looked like a tongue.
What the fuck? Courtney just licked him off of her sole.

Courtney had her tongue stuck out but was slowly bringing it inside her mouth. Rick was physically weak – probably the weakest he had ever been in his life. He desperately wanted to jump off, but couldn't get up. Come on, Rick thought to himself, you gotta do this. You are going to go through hell.

By the time Rick gained the strength to jump, he was brought into Courtney's mouth. Rick was sloshed around by her massive tongue. It was dark inside and he could see nothing. Rick could only feel his pain. He could smell a stale breath mint – probably one she had earlier in the day. He could hear the saliva move around her mouth. He could taste the saliva as some of it entered his own mouth. However, most of all, he could touch and feel every aspect of his torture. Rick's body was carelessly thrust around by her tongue. He could feel her teeth. Even though Rick was still larger than a tooth, he knew that those sharp monstrosities could rip him in half.

Courtney was enjoying every minute of this. Apparently, there was a part of Rick which was also enjoying the experience. Much to his dismay, he was growing an erection. Holy mother fucking fuck fuck.. why was that happening to him? Rick was in a state of fear and dread, not one of arousal. He was going to die and all his stupid dick could think of was embracing with Courtney's oral cavity. A feminist friend of his from college was right, the problem was that men couldn't control their penises.

Thankfully, something unpleasant had put an end to Rick's arousal. Rick was also feeling nausea. He had to throw up. Rick needed to throw up. This was Courtney fucking Rosenberg. He didn't give a flying fuck about how she would feel if he threw up inside her. Rick let it go and puked inside. The place smelled like his own vomit. Rick didn't care. It wasn't like things were much better before. Suddenly, he felt himself being thrust out of his prison and landed on a sink – unfortunately the drain was closed. A couple hours in a sewer system somewhere was preferable to being with Courtney.

"Ugh", said Courtney with a look of disgust on her face, "you threw up in my mouth. How gross is that! I was kinda hoping you would do something else in my mouth."

Rick felt anger. He hated Courtney with a passion. Why was she doing this to him? Surely, Courtney's actions were much worse from an ethical standpoint than anything Rick had done to her.

"You are a sick and twisted bitch. You were controlling, mercurial, and took pleasure in my misery when we were dating. That is why I cheated on you that night", said Rick with anger.

"Tee hee. I'm glad I got you to talk. You were so quiet before."

This would all be over soon. Rick sighed.

"My poor little baby is sick", cooed Courtney, "who thought my tiny mouth would be so rough on him?"

Rick kept his mouth shut.

"I wonder what we could do next", said Courtney, "what part of my goddess-like body should Ricky explore?"

Rick groaned as he noticed that his erection was growing. He hated that he couldn't hide it – being a tiny man was probably the most embarrassing thing one could be.

"Your dick is sooooo cute and sooooooo small", said Courtney, "awwwww... I don't even know how I can play with it. Everything is much too large. Your dick was super small when you were normal-sized though. I bet you're still bigger than it was."

Rick wanted to kill Courtney. Ironically, his smallness in size gave him some advantages in bringing the goddess down – in particular, his small size allowed him to approach her stealthily and deliver a blow of some sort. Perhaps, she should be careful.

"Too bad you're too small for my pussy. I would love to feel my vaginal walls crush you. You would drown from my orgasm. It would be the first time you gave me a real orgasm too."

Rick looked down at the ground. He wished he knew what time it was. How much time had passed? Was it two hours? Was it twelve hours? Rick wanted to ask Courtney what time it was – but that would involve speaking to her. Talking to her twice in one day was enough.

"I got it", cheered Courtney.

Rick ran up the sink but then the faucet above turned on pushing Rick to the bottom.

"You need a little bath first", said Courtney with a giggle. The water began to rise in the sink and Rick was treading water like in a swimming pool.

Courtney then took her finger and dunked Rick under the water. For how long? Maybe long enough that he will be out of breath and back in Magina's care. Rick didn't struggle. Unfortunately, it was only for twenty seconds and then Rick was taken out of the water.

"Good, you're all clean", said Courtney with a smile, "now there's a part of me which really wants to play with you." Courtney took Rick to her bedroom.
She then placed Rick on her bed. Courtney sat in front of Rick with her legs spread out. He could smell her sexual arousal. Rick became erect again. This needed to stop.

"A smart boy like you should know where my most sensitive spot is", said Courtney, "I want you to find it."

Rick approached the behemoth of a vagina. He reached its opening with his hands and could feel her inner labia. He didn't want to move his hands anymore upwards.

"You must do it now", barked Courtney from above.

Rick hated his situation. He really did. He put his hand onto what felt like a bud made of flesh. He began to rub it softly. Rick could feel it enlarge in size. Courtney's moans were deep and sincere.

"Don't stop...", said Courtney from above. Rick moved his hand up and down which caused more arousal from above. Rick couldn't believe what he was doing. He was now a slave to Courtney's clitoris. Courtney then moved her hand downwards and rubbed Rick onto her clit. She rubbed him roughly. He wondered if any of his bones would break from the experience. Courtney was moaning louder and louder. His presence and her handwork were bringing her to orgasm.

Rick didn't even bother to struggle. The struggles would probably only arouse the bitch even more. She dropped Rick from her grip and began her orgasm. Sexual fluids seeped out of her vagina and coated Rick's body.

Courtney laughed out loud and then said, "I think you need a little attention too. Don't puke this time."

Courtney put Rick into her mouth and began to slosh him around. Rick knew that she wanted to make him cum. It wasn't truly for his pleasure, but rather she wanted to have control over him. Rick decided the only thing he could do was go with the flow.

Courtney's tongue continued to move Rick around her mouth. Rick began to masturbate letting his dick rub onto the massive tongue. Courtney must have felt Rick because she stopped moving her tongue around and let him do his business. He stroked his dick harder and harder. Courtney was now his goddess. He longed to have a different goddess though – like Magina or even Amy. Rick wondered if his sweet and soft-spoken coworker could become a goddess – would she embrace it or would she not want to do it? Would she be playfully dominant yet gentle like Magina or would she be a cruel and vengeful sadist like Courtney? Or would Amy be different from either one? Rick supposed that was the correct answer. A different experience altogether. Rick thought of Magina. Rick thought of Amy. He was on Magina's tongue, not Courtney's. Magina wanted Rick to enjoy himself. Those thoughts led him to cum.

Rick had wanted to cry. He didn't want it to happen, but he came. Courtney had done it. She had broken him. However, Rick took satisfaction in that he had thought of a different woman than Courtney when he finally hit orgasm.

Rick saw light. Courtney was taking him out.

"I knew you still liked me", said Courtney with a giggle, "after two years. See, wasn't that a lot of fun. You can be my little pet forever and ever. But I am getting sleepy, I have more in store for you tomorrow."

Courtney carried Rick into a jewelry box – something designed to fit a bracelet and locked him inside.

"Sweet dreams, little man", said Courtney, "also don't worry- you'll get air inside. I wouldn't want you to die on me."

Another dark and cramped place. The plight of being a tiny man. Despite his anxiety, Rick closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

Chapter End Notes:

You can probably guess that a Part 3 is coming up on this and you would be correct :D
What will Courtney do to Rick next? Will Magina ultimately protect/save Rick?