- Text Size +

Rick couldn't help to wonder if his dream was finally coming true. He adored and worshipped every bit of Magina. She was his master and he was her pet. Could it be like this forever? He thought yes definitely, but Amy had complicated things tremendously. No matter how much self-loathing Rick could engage himself in, he couldn't deny the fact that Amy would probably miss him if he let himself be "gone" from the real world. How much pain would Rick cause Amy? He was tiny and she was normal-sized, but he could still very much inflict pain of some sort. Rick decided that the best thing he could do was to enjoy the moment.

"Hmmmm", hummed Magina song-like, "what have we not done yet?"

"We have done a lot together", chimed in Rick.

"You know there's one really fun thing I haven't done with you yet. I'm quite surprised actually, but oh.. watching you and Amy do it together kind of made me jealous."

"It made you jealous", asked Rick with hope in his voice.

"It's amazing how the female body operates", said Magina, "due to our genitalia, even the most gentle woman can take total advantage of you under arousal. It would be possible but much harder for a giant man to do that to you."

"Please don't send me to any giant men, please don't."

"No worries", said Magina with a laugh, "I know quite well that you have zero attraction to men. How would you learn anything from it?"

"Exactly", said Rick enthusiastically.

"So, walk over to where you think I want you."

Rick felt butterflies in his stomach. He was excited about what as to come, but Magina would probably make it a wilder ride than Amy did. Despite Magina's words, Rick had a feeling that Amy showed some restraint when she rubbed Rick onto her clit. He wasn't pushed too hard, but was brought to all the right places. Who knew what Magina would do?

Rick ran over to Magina's vagina and looked up at Magina with a smile.

Magina nodded and said, "you are a smart little man, aren't you?"

"The smartest of the smart", responded Rick happily.

"Show me that you know how to please a woman", said Magina, "like what you did for Amy."

"Amy did help me a lot with that though", responded Rick.

"Touch me in the right places and I'll do more than help you."

Rick put his hand on Magina's labia. He could smell the sexual desire. It was like a monster ready to eat him alive. Rick then put his tongue on the labia. He could hear Magina shiver with excitement from above as she said, "you definitely show great promise."

Rick's erection was at full mast. He would please his goddess. He would make it that Magina wanted to keep him until he grew old and died.

Rick slowly pushed his body into Magina's vagina, like what he would do with his penis at normal size. He was feeling accomplished when he made his way inside. It was dark and wet. Rick wanted to fuck Magina till they were both satisfied. As a tiny person, Rick felt he didn't need to worry about protection anyway. He wasn't going to impregnate Magina.

Rick began rubbing his penis onto the vaginal wall. The flesh of the wall was tantalizing. Rick could hear a giggle from outside and then, "ooh, you feel great – but I want to help you out. You are nowhere near my clit."

Rick couldn't stop fucking Magina. The fact he was going to be moved any minute didn't play any role – when it happened, Rick felt extra pressure on his whole body as an enormous finger moved Rick across the wall and towards the clitoris. The pressure – it was something Amy didn't apply much. Rick felt trapped – but that was exactly what he wanted to be. The finger pushed Rick up and down the clit. He could hear Magina's loud and powerful moans. She was a goddess and he was a worshipper. This was how the world was meant to be. Rick awaited his own sexual release. He wanted to do it right now, but then the sexual experience would be over.

Magina had sensed Rick's deliberate delay and she taunted him, "cum for me, little man. You know you want to. It had built up in your testicles and it's ready to escape. Let it go. Let it go."

Damn, Magina was good. She was too damn good. She was also deliberately delaying her own sexual discharge. Or Rick was doing a bad job. He wanted to cum. He knew that Magina wanted him to cum. He focused on what he could feel: the soft, damp flesh and the finger pressing him onto the flesh. He focused on what he could hear: the playful moans of Magina. He focused on what he could taste and smell: Magina's arousal and desire for sex. He focused on what he could see: nothing. Rick was ready to blast off.

He moaned and let blast after blast of semen exit his penis. He couldn't see much, but he imagined his cum sliding down Magina's massive vaginal walls. Rick went limp and was taken out of Magina's vagina.

"Wow", said Magina happily, "I have had many tinies for my pleasure, but you are the best of them all. Without a doubt. Oh my. You know how to make a woman feel good."

"At least when I'm an inch tall", responded Rick.

"Yea, no woman will want you any other way", joked Magina.

"It doesn't matter, because I want to be with you", responded Rick, "Amy will move on. She will find someone more normal."

"I think I could find someone more normal too", said Magina.

"Of course you can, but.. wow... I never had better sex with anyone but you."

"If you want to be my little pet, you are more than welcome. I don't think this is a decision you should make yet. Remember, I can read minds. You are a sweet guy and Amy is a sweet girl. The two of you..."

"Why don't you want to be with me?"

"What I'm saying is that I will gladly have you as my pet, but I won't be your girlfriend. I don't get into those kinds of relationships with anyone."

"Why not?"

"It's too hard. I'm a Magic. How can I ever have a relationship based on equality with you?"

"Focus on our similarities and not our differences."

"It's more difficult than you make it seem. In my 56 years on this Earth, I have tried many times to get into relationships with such people. It never works."

"I'm different."

"Sort of. What about our relationship is true equality and bonding? It is me forcing myself onto you as a goddess."

"Haven't you listened to anything I said? I love you. I want you to conquer me."

"That's why we can't be girlfriend and boyfriend. You can always be mine, but not in that capacity."

"Because I love you or because I want you to conquer me?"

Magina blushed and said, "aww, of course, it is the latter. I love you too. This isn't easy for me. Believe it or not. I am thinking of what will be best for you, not me."

"I believe in your intentions, but I'm not sure you know what will make me happy."

"I don't know", said Magina, "I've done a pretty good job so far."

"I suppose."

Magina gave Rick a kiss – one that was so passioned that Rick felt his dick become hard again.

"I have a question."

"What's your question?"

"Are you planning to erase Amy's memories of the experience?"

"No plans", said Magina, "she won't tell a soul about it. For the rest of her life, she will remember the time she spent with you."

*********
After a couple more hours, Magina had fallen asleep.

Rick checked his phone for the first time in many days. He could see that he had many missed calls and text messages. He had a text from his mom. Many missed calls and texts from various co-workers, including five texts from Amy... except for the text from mom, everything else was related to his job – even those from Amy. Rick was confident that his job was on the line. How could he go back to the real world? He was fucked – the "boy wonder" was now going to be the unreliable prick who got mad because he got pissed about not getting promoted.

Suddenly and surprisingly, a text popped up on Rick's phone: Hey, I'm tiny just like you. Help me obtain Magina's magic and you will be rewarded greatly. I can make you rich. I can make Magina and Amy both be eternally in love with you. Join me."

Rick supposed that curiosity could kill the cat, but he needed to find out who this texter was. Perhaps, it was Magina playing a trick on him. He didn't know whether a tiny person like him could provide Rick with riches, fortune, and the love of Magina and Amy. It was strange.

Rick responded, "I don't trust you, but I will meet you."

Text: "Good. I am happy to meet you. I am in Magina's bedroom right now- you can meet me at the corner of the room by the door."

Rick held his phone tightly to his body and moved towards where the texter wanted Rick to meet. A part of Rick wanted to decline to meet. However, he needed to know. He wanted to know who this mystery person was. If it was Magina playing a trick on him, Rick would laugh it off and say he knew it was Magina tricking him.

What Rick saw had surprised him greatly.

It was Lena Morena. She was tiny just like him. She was a slim and petite Latina. Despite her tendency to dislike working hard, Lena knew how to put on a good image to get what she wanted. She used her charm on Rick many times when Lena was a "stressed-out first-year associate". Rick couldn't deny that he still found Lena to be gorgeous, despite all the bad things between them.

"Hello there, Rick", said Lena, "I am glad you have met me here."

"What can you do for me? Can you really make my dreams come true?"

"Oh Ricky", said Lena with a chilling laugh, "there is a lot I can do for you. However, I need your help for something quite important. You see, I am a Magic."

"A what?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Rick", said Lena, "like that Magina bitch, I've been watching you this whole time too."

Rick tried to run away, but Lena snapped her fingers. She caused Rick to be knocked into unconsciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

And the story continues..