- Text Size +

Amy took Rick to the foot of her bed. She smiled shyly and said, "Okay, Rick. You won't be surprised to know that I've never done anything like this before."

"I am actually shocked", responded Rick sarcastically.

Amy went over to her bed and lied down with her feet firmly planted on the ground.
Rick could smell the scent of watermelon body lotion. It was mesmerizing to the tiny man. He walked slowly to Amy's feet. They really were beautiful. Her feet were very feminine. Rick approached the big toe on Amy's right foot and gave it a kiss.

Amy giggled nervously from the touch. Rick wanted Amy to relax and truly enjoy the experience. Perhaps, it would be impossible. Amy lacked Courtney's cruelty and she lacked Magina's magical abilities. However, what Rick was doing with Amy wasn't particularly dangerous. He needed to talk with her.

"Are you enjoying this", asked Rick – speaking loud enough that Amy could hear.

"Ummm... sort of. It is just all so strange, having you kiss my feet at an inch tall. I don't want to hurt you."

"I am more durable at this size", said Rick, "I can handle a lot."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Now, you need to relax and let me be your little slave."

Amy laughed.

"See, you want me to be your slave", said Rick with excitement.

"No. It's not that. It's just the irony. You are telling me to make you my slave. By definition, you can't be a slave then."

Yes, indeed. Perhaps, Amy was simply too smart for all of this.

"Okay, how about um.... Uh...."

"Little worshipper."

"Yes, that is good", said Rick, "little worshipper. Let me worship your body."

"Alright, Rick. Get to work. Be careful though. I have very sensitive feet. Touching certain spots may cause me to do other things."

Rick's penis grew erect from hearing this. Amy did have something in common with Magina – kindness. The two of them were both kindhearted to the core. Rick already knew that he would be safe around Amy. He wanted Amy to know that too.

Rick put his hands on two of Amy's toes and began kneading the skin. He methodically continued the process on those two toes. Rick could hear Amy sigh happily from above as she said, "Wow, this feels good."

Rick then went to the crevice in between the two toes and slowly moved his hands up and down on the crevice. Amy was giggling from above and then said, "I never knew I was ticklish on that part."

"Continue?"

"At your own risk, I love the feeling of you between my toes."

"I'll take as much risk I'm willing to take."

"You're too cute", said Amy.

Rick then continued to rub in between Amy's toes. He felt the toes begin to squeeze his body. Amy was finally beginning to take control – whether intentional or unintentional. Amy's toes began to softly rub his body up and down. It was wonderful. The only thing that made Rick wary was that Amy's toes were also playing with his penis – how would Amy react if Rick were to cum all over her feet.

"Is this okay", Rick heard Amy say.

"More than okay."

"Please don't take any offense to what I'm about to say."

"Don't worry about it. Whatever you had to say can't be that bad."

"You remind me of having a pebble in my shoe."

That was it. It only made Rick more aroused to hear that.

"Ooh", said Amy, "I felt something grow a little harder down there. I was kind of hoping that would happen."

Wow... that was the biggest surprise to Rick so far since he shrunk. Amy actually welcomed Rick's sexual arousal. Her anxiety was only based in her desire to not hurt Rick in the process.

"You did, huh", asked Rick, "are you having fun?"

"Yes, I am", said Amy, "would you mind if I rub you on my sole? I promise to be gentle."

"Go ahead."
"Lie down on your back, I think that would be the best way for both of us to enjoy this."

Wow, Amy was going to let him fuck her foot. Perhaps, she wasn't as innocent as he originally thought.

Amy moved her foot upwards and put it on Rick's body. She moved her foot back and forth slowly, being careful to not move Rick too much in the process. Every time Rick felt the soft skin (which was all the time), he felt more aroused.

"Oh my", said Amy in an aroused tone, "you do feel really good down there."

Amy was getting turned on, though Rick, this was unbelievable. Rick had wanted to hold in the sexual release for a long period of time, but that alone would make it harder.

Amy moved her foot back and forth all over Rick's body. He would kiss the foot and rub his dick on it. Rick couldn't believe that these were the dainty feet of his co-worker, whenever he saw them at normal size – they were tiny looking. Now, they dominated Rick's world. Amy's feet were still small. Rick was just really small.

"It all makes sense now", said Amy from above.

"It does", asked Rick.

"I remember when we were working on a case together in one of the conference rooms – I was wearing high heels and just had to take them off to let my feet breathe. You couldn't stop looking at my feet. I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if you liked them or disliked them, but I couldn't put those damn heels on again – especially when you were the only one looking. Do you think my feet are sexy?"

Amy took her foot off of Rick for a second to hear his response. She was too sweet. Magina wouldn't look for a response – she would have known what the answer was and kept going.

Rick responded with a, "fuck yeah, I do. Now get back to work."

Rick could see Amy blush a bright pink and then she smiled.

Amy put her foot back down onto Rick. He pushed his dick harder into Amy's foot and was getting ready for sexual release.

Rick could hear a loud moan from Amy above. This was enough to get Amy to orgasm, damn.
He came and came. All over Amy's foot. When Rick was done, he realized that it wasn't quite as incredible of a release as with Magina. Was that a sign? But Rick did like Amy and he was pretty sure she liked him.

Amy must have felt Rick's spunk because she stopped toying with him. Rick also noticed the wet spot in between Amy's legs. She was still wearing panties but he noticed they were very wet.

"Wow", said Amy, "that was amazing. I hope you had as much fun as me."

"I did, sweetheart", said Rick putting his hands on Amy's foot, "I did."

"That's really good", said Amy, "it's just so funny. Never in my dreams would I have imagined this."

"Neither did I."

"If you don't mind, I am curious to hear your story – about what happened before you came to me."

"Alright, it's a long one. It will give me enough time to recover from the mindblowing orgasm you just gave me."

Amy giggled and then said, "My tiny feet did that? Well, I suppose my feet aren't tiny to you."

"You do have the smallest feet of all the woman I've encountered so far. So, where to begin."

****************************************************

Rick finished his story.
Amy was patient and eagerly awaited every detail. Rick did have to stop because Amy started to cry when Rick talked about the torture he went under with Courtney.

"Oh my gosh", said Amy, "it sounds like you went through a lot. I can't believe your ex was so mean to you."

"That's another long story", said Rick, "I have Magina though. She is keeping me safe."

"It's a weird coincidence that Courtney and I would go to the same salon and have the same person working on us."

"It's part of her magic", said Rick, "I don't know how much more I can say."

"That's fine, I understand. I adore Alicia or Magina though. I never met a woman who was so eager to make sure I look my best. Most women look at me with envy. A surprising number seem to take pleasure in putting me down."

"That is because you're beautiful", said Rick, "but you are..."

"It's okay", said Amy, "please say what you are going to say. I promise to not hurt you."

"Fine. I just don't want to hurt you."

"I'm so aware of my faults that what you say to me is going to be less harsh than what I could say to myself."

"But you don't typically project confidence. Jealous women have probably seen you as an easy target for that alone. You are gorgeous but meek."

"That's part of my personality – I guess – I'm a little introverted."

"So am I, to be honest."

"You?"

"Yea definitely. I'm an introvert, but I create the drive to go out there and get what I want and to just be myself."

"That's easy for you to say", said Amy, "you're a genius and are probably always right."

"So are you then. In my six to seven years of working at the firm, you are perhaps the only person who has truly helped me with my job. I wanted you on my cases and it's not just because you're gorgeous. You're also smart, kind, and patient. Qualities I like in a co-worker."

"Wow", said Amy, "you really think that about me?"

"Of course", said Rick.

"It's funny, because you're one of the only people who has truly helped me with my job. Other lead associates like to throw work at me and get nasty if I ask for help, you're different."

"Some of those lead associates worked under me once. Some of them definitely aren't bright."

"Let me guess, like Jack."

"No, not Jack. He's actually good at his job and he's got a good mind. I'm talking about someone like... Lena Brown. She joined three years after I did. She would always ask me stupid questions but I would patiently answer each one. I would help her- you could say I turned her into an okay lawyer."

"Lena hates it when I ask her questions."

"Probably because she can't really answer a lot of them. You are so smart that you probably ask Lena stuff that is over her head. She gets angry when she feels incompetent."

"I never knew you thought so highly of me."

"Of course I do."

"Honestly, I thought you took pity on me. Everyone at work always says that you're the "nice guy"."

"Well, this nice guy is probably going to quit his job soon."

"To live with Magina?"

"I don't know yet", said Rick, "I don't know. I do like the money."

"That's why I don't fit in with the rest of you at Reged and Viceara. I like money, but it isn't as big of a drive for me as it is for you, or Jack, or Lena, or any of the partners."

"Are you thinking of quitting?"

"Yes I am", said Amy, "especially if you leave."

"Let's snuggle for a little bit."

"How are we going to do that?"

"Yea, it would be hard – but I just feel the urge to hug you and..."

"I understand. Me too. I do have work to finish up, but we can just relax together for about an hour."

"That's good with me." Rick relaxed with Amy. He moved closer to Amy's body. It felt so warm and comfortable. Rick realized that he could go for a nap. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoing Amy as a giantess - Magina will be back next chapter.