- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Uhh.. I wrote this, in about 1 hour the morning after a dream, about my wife shrinking me, and turning me over to her friend to be her crush toy.

Julia slid the strap into the buckle, and stood up.  She didn't relish the idea of wearing 3 inch heels all day, but she really liked the idea of how it would look from down at floor level.  She splurged on the pedicure, becuase if her toes were going seen, she wanted them to look nice.  The hot pink probably sent the wrong message to everyone else, but to her intended targets, she hoped it would say, just because I'm girly, does not mean you should fuck around with me.  Her husband would kiss and rub her feet later, and she would remember what she'd done today.  Sex would commence, and she'd probably let him cum inside her. This was a 'safe day' for her.  She grabbed her keys, purse, and headed to the car.

The sound of her heels was masked by the throng of loud students in the hallway.  She found her spot and waited.  The second bell rang, and the crowd of kids disappeared into their classrooms.  All but the four she was waiting for. She listened only long enough to make sure they were still talking.  They were going to be late on purpose, just to see what Mrs. Walters would do, and how they would bully her because she was too scared to do anything about it.  She stepped around the corner, and began to approach the four teens. With the halls silent, her heels made enough noise for them to notice, and when they came out from the alcove of wall lockers, she focused her will, and all four young men began to experience the nightmare she'd intended.

***

"What..shut the fuck up."

"What?"

"Shut up!"

Scott heard the noise of the shoes, and looked.

"It's Missus Conners."

"Man, that little cunt.  She ain't shit."

"Let's fuck with her."

"Yeah."

The four boys, all came out of thier 'lair', and into the worst nightmare they had ever encountered.

***

Julia made them about half an inch tall. Big enough to feel, yet small enough to easily crush.

She knew they would be confused, disoriented, and she loved that.  The first one was always completely unaware of what would happen. The survivors always panicked, and once they realized what had happened, they'd either freeze or run.  With three, she figured one might run, but not likely.  They couldn't see her as dangerous. Sweet, small, innocent Julia Walters couldn't do something like this to them.  Could she?  But she could. And would. And did.

She carefully planned her last step, and caught Miguel directly under the sole. He was obliterated instantly.  He'd made a small pop, that she always listened for and loved.  She immediately went into her character.

"Eww! what the-  What did I just step on?"  She tried to sound disgusted. Which she was, but for different reason. She paused for an exact 3 seconds to let them realize what had just happened.  She then pivoted her foot on the heel, letting one of the others realize what predicament they were really in.

***

"Jesus!"
"What the fuck just happened?"
"Where the fuck are we?"
Scott himself felt fear, and confusion, and a moment of dizziness. Thunder loomed off to right, and it pounded again. His attention suddenly focused, and he saw something his mind had trouble accepting.  Mrs. Conners, except magnified like 1000 times.  She was huge. A thunderous noise, brought his eyes downward, to her shoes.  Her mammoth high heeled sandals, were headed this way.  Were. Headed. THIS! WAY!!!!

He froze, as he watched the mammoth shoe, lift, and plant itself near him, directly on top of Miguel. He disappeared in an instant of gore, and a vague crunch, as his bones were crushed into powder.  Then the colossal sandal, lifted back on it's skyscraper heel, and showed the red pulpy mess that had been his friend. The sole then loomed over him, but did not lower.  She said someting which stuck utter terror into his hear.  She didn't realize what she'd done.   His mind wanted to run, realizing he was under her foot, but it couldn't make his body obey.

***

Julia had done this hundreds of times, but it was first time she's ever done kids like this.  Kids, technically at 17, but fully functional males. Who needed to be taught a lesson. With both fear and pain.

"Bugs!  How the hell did bugs get in here?" She knew how to sound both confused and angry. It was easy. Julia lifted her same foot away from Scott, as she spotted Marcus.  She saw him waving his hands, like he was trying to attract her attention, but it was much easier to 'pretend' she was seeing a bug.   "Sorry, bug. You don't belong here.  You're going to die under my foot." She tried to sound apologetic, let she hated killing bugs, but that she had to out of a sense of duty. She brought her shoe down hard and fast.

Marcus & Miguel were mere followers, unworthy of her direct attention, and thus died quickly, and more or less painlessly.  She slowly ground the remains of Marcus further into the lineoluem tile. She felt her pussy tingling as the remains were ground down into even further goo. She wanted to feel like this every day for the rest of her life.  A man underfoot, begging for his life, while she decided to take it away, with nothing more than a footstep.

***

Scott had seen enough. He ran. The lockers had enough of an edge, that he could get under them. He tore across the tiles, wondering, hoping that she didn't see him.  Luckily, her attention had focused on Jeff, because he ran into the open. He heard her pounding footsteps. He watched her toy with Jeff, like she might a real bug. "Shit. She's only treating him like any other fucking ant."  He thought she might be merciful, but the outcome was never really in doubt.  Jeff died screaming, and in a lot of pain.  Scott was not prepared for what was to come next.

***

Julia watched one of them run towards the hall.  She saw Scott make his way to the lockers, and counted on him to try to hide there.  Hiding was normal. They always thought they'd be safe.  They never were safe for long.

Jeff had a hit his girlfriend a couple of times, so Julia thought he deserverd a little extra treatment. He was trying to run, of course. She never tired of this game.  "Oh look, one of the bugs is trying to run away." She let him think for a moment he stood a chance, then took her two steps and cut him off. It was always, always, always amusing to watch the little shits bounce of her shoe. It must look like a fucking truck coming out of nowhere.  Jeff performed his role admirably, falling back, then using his hands to scramble backwards, like a tiny scuttling crab.

"I must look like a giant to you, little bug.  Did you really think you could outrun a massive giant like me?" She sounded a little confused, and offended.  Jeff continued to scramble. "Oh still trying to get away? No, no, I'm not done having my fun with you." Grim determination was in her voice now. Julia brought her right foot forward, and lowered it, stopping just as she felt him under the sole.  She pused him foward, and backward, rolling him under the sole. 

"Ooo, that looks rough, little bug." She sounded concerned, almost worried.  She removed her foot, and sure enough, his limbs looked broken enough that he wasn't going to do much escaping anymore.  She saw the tiny rises in his chest. He was in shock, but alive.  Good. That's how she wanted him. "You look hurt, but let's make sure you can't run away."   Plain explaination, no real emotion. She carefully placed the tip of her shoe, giving Jeff a full direct view of her beautiful toes, and casually crushed him from just below his waist.  The tiny scream was clear as could be. No one who could hear that, could possibly think that was she was stepping on was a bug.  With her back to Scott, she winked at Jeff, and blew him a kiss, letting him realize, she knew exactly what she was doing, and that she knew who he was.  "Awww, you look really hurt." She said this in her most gentle voice as possible.  "Let's end your suffering, mmmmkay?" Placing her foot back over him, she slowly lowered it. She savored every scream, every crunch.  She wanted to moan, but she settled for closing her eyes, and listening to the tiny noises his body made as it died under her toes. Under. Her. Toes.

***

Scott was about ready to soil himself.  Trapped in a school of now gigantic classmates.  Some he had bullied. Some he was afraid of.  But he tought, if could find one person, just one person, he'd be safe.  Either that or he'd wake up from this nightmare he was obviously having in class.  Three loud booms told him there was no where he could run now.  Mrs. Connors was going to kill him.  To ber fair, she had no way to know he somehow was shrunk, so in a really wierd way, it made sense.  He turned to see Mrs. Conners's sexy shoes.  He looked for a moment, and realized, she had very pretty feet.

Why have he never noticed women's feet before?  There was power in those high heels. Her toes, delicately polished, were almost heavenly beautiful.  Power and beauty. It was a hard combination to pass up.  He thought he was just going to get kicked, splattered across her pretty foot.  When her hand came in, he could not have been more surprised.

***

Julia examined her little 'catch'. He was barely the length of her fingernail.  Tiny. Helpless. Vulnerable. She wanted to destroy him. He has abused his strength against women.  Now a woman was abusing her stregnth against him. She really wanted to throw him against the ground, as hard as she could.  But he, more so than any of the others, needed to understand the consequences.  "Hey, shithead."  He looked confused, lost. Was she actually talking to him?  "Scott. It's Mrs. Conners.  I know what happened to you."  Again confusion, and a lack of comprehension.  She let him try to make sense of it on his own. 

"I shrank you Scott.  You and your friends. And I killed your three friends. And I'm going to kill you, too."  Fear, and panic. He was too afraid of how violent she could be. He knew a level of violence because of the power he had, but nothing towards the level she could achieve with the amount of power she had right now.  She had more power in her smallest toe, than he had in his whole body. The amount of fear that idea generated in him was staggering, numbing. 

"It's very important that you understand why I did this to you, Scott.  You fucked around with my friend Victoria.  Mrs. Walters to you.  You've made her scared.  No, you've terrified her.  Just like you feel right now. I'm going to make you beg to die Scott.  Beg for the release of death. And I'm going to give it to you. As slowly, and painfully as possible. It's no less than you deserve actually, for what you've been doing to Victoria. You're going to beg to die under my foot." 

He tried to speak, but she silenced him.  "No, Scott, this is your punishment.  I am not merciful. I am cruel, and vindictive.  I am going to enjoy feeling you die, Scott.  And later on today, when I'm letting my husband fuck me, and cum inside me, I'm going to remember how it felt when you died Scott.  I'm going to cum over your death, Scott.  Cum hard, too. My husband will complain about my sloppy cunt, but letting him jizz inside me will make up for it.   So, in your next life, if you believe in that sort of thing, try not be such an asshole." 

She proceeded to break both his arms, and he cried out.  "Screaming is important, Scott. It lets me know your hurting. And I like that."  She broke both legs, and was rewarded with more terrified screaming. "Oh, that's very lovely Scott. You're really getting me going now. Fuck, I could cum right now, Scott.  Now, remember what I said. Say it to me.  Say it, and all the pain ends.  Forever."  She turned her ear towards him, and listened.

***

"puh-puh-please kill me. I-I-I.. want to die un---under.......your... foooooot...please."

***

Julia placed the injured gnat on the ground.  "Certainly, Scott. It will give me great pleasure to kill you."  She repeated her slow crushing process against Scott.  He made no noise, as he accepted his fate.  Some times that was better. When they fought against her it was good, but utter surrender, complete submission, was better. Offering her thier lives was how it should be.  He sole was touching the ground, and she pushed harder, and harder. Completely liquifying Scott. 

"Oh, God, that felt good," she whispered to heself.  She was going to have to go to the bathroom, and wipe away some of her smell. She could not enter a classroom like that.  She lifted her foot, and walked away, headed for the ladies room.  Her heels still clacking on the floor.  She then focused her will one last time.

***

"Yo, man. What the actual fuck?"
Scott saw Mrs. Conners walking away and turned the corner down the next hall. The confused jabber of his friends behind him felt into the background, as heard her heels click-clacking down the hallway.  The noise suddenly filled him with dread and fear, and a flash of pain. "Guys, we need to get to fucking class. Now.  And we do not fuck with Mrs. Walters today. Or ever. Something tells me, it would end bad if we did. Real bad."