- Text Size +

"Oh my god, I'm so done with this camp." Remi said, tying her dirty blonde hair up in a knot as she looked into the mirror of the staff shower room. The young woman huffed a long sigh as she looked at her reflection, right into her own brown eyes.

"Oh cheer up, it's an easy job for pretty solid pay. You don't have to complain about it." Lizzy, Remi's good friend, said, walking out of a shower behind her.

"I know, it's just so annoying. I'd rather be out having fun during the summer instead of taking care of dumb kids all day."

"Be honest with me" Lizzy said, smirking as she dried her curly hair, "What else would you be doing with your time? And don't say partying, you can only do that so much at once." She laughed. 

"Drugs." Remi said, cold faced. She looked down at her shorter friend, and Lizzy gave her a cold stare right back. And then the two girls simply broke down and laughed, giggling over Remi's incredibly quick response. "No, I'm kidding, I don't know. Probably nothing. I just don't want to be here."

"You're just cranky." Lizzy said.

"Maybe, but I..." Remi began when all of a sudden there was a loud crash and the two girls spun around and looked into the back of the bathroom. They saw a tiny hole in the ceiling, and under the tiny hole was a small little rock, glowing green, sitting in a tiny crater on the floor of the bathroom. The two girls walked over, and just stared at the stone for a couple of seconds.

"What is it?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know." Remi said, distracted. The stones slow, pulsating glow was almost mesmerizing. Remi felt like it was calling out to her, talking to her, asking her to just reach out and touch it. Slowly, Remi lifted her foot out of her sandal, and pointed her long toes at the rock. Lizzie watched intently as Remi moved her foot closer and closer towards the rock, until finally she poked it with her big toe.

The rock turned bright red and Remi felt an incredible, warm, tingling feeling rush throughout her entire body. She faced upwards and began to shake at the sudden burst of euphoria shooting through her. She felt each individual bone shifting around in her body, and her skin crawling as if something were happening to her, changing her.

And then, just as quickly as it started, the feeling was gone. Remi came to her senses and looked around, realizing she had dropped her towel in the fuss and was now standing butt naked in front of Lizzy, breathing incredibly heavily and in a cold sweat. Lizzy just stared at her in confusion and shock.

"That was amazing." Remi said, looking back at the rock.

"Why?" Lizzy asked, confused. She looked over her friend, Remi was always fairly tall, but she seemed just a bit bigger now. It was weird, but Lizzy couldn't turn her eyes away from her naked friend.

"I don't know... I just... I just need more." Remi said, "A lot more." She reached down and scooped up the rock in her hand, and she and Lizzy stared at it as it began to glow a cold, light blue color.

"Wait...wait... this doesn't... feel right... at all..." Remi said, holding the now light blue stone in her hands. She felt cold, and tired, and was confused why she didn't feel powerful and euphoric like she had just a second ago. Even as the feeling continued, Remi held onto the rock hoping for the feeling she'd had just moments earlier. She squeezed the rock tighter, and as she did, she felt the soles of her feet begin to slide along the soles of her sandals, the rock becoming heavier in her hand as she held it.

Lizzy watched, her eyes wide with shock and amazement, as her once six foot tall friend dwindled down to five and a half feet, matching the same size as the once much shorter Lizzy. Remi gasped, falling over and dropping the rock, which rolled into the corner of the room, glowing green once more. "Remi! Oh my god what just happened too you!" Lizzy said, kneeling down to help out her tinier, naked friend, her own towel dropping as she did so. Lizzy helped Remi back to her feet, and the two looked into each others eyes, completely level with each other. 

"I don't know... That rock it's so strange. What happened too me?" Remi asked, looking down at her flip-flops and noticing her significantly smaller feet.

"I think you shrank. I think the rock changed your size." Lizzy said, startled by the words that were coming out of her mouth. 

"What? How is that even possible?" 

"I don't know, but look around, you are definitely smaller. I think you grew when it was glowing red also."

"Wow, this is amazing, what should we do with it?"