- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enter Josephine

The Pressure of the air form the straw was very strong however waking up. The earth shifted and quake. When everything stopped I can only see a dim light. I don’t know what happened to Chris I hope he’s alright.   The world began to shake again, this time I held onto what I thought was a loose string and then a large light has shine around me as I was toss out of the bag I was in.  I fell and flew throughout the room. Then I saw her, she was probably over 50000 feet tall. Her Brown eyes and what look like horn rimmed glasses, her hair was a golden blonde color and her skin looked as smooth and silky as her tan skin allowed her. She was truly a goddess and I was a worthless flying mortal floating down to the ground at a higher velocity than normal.

That was the day I met Josephine Martinez. Twenty-Two years old and the woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.  I need to focus on what’s happening before its too late.  It was too late, I hit the ground. I wasn’t dead or in pain actually I flew a good few hundred or so feet. This must be the side effects of whatever shrunk me.  This was kind of cool, just for this one moment I felt like a superhero. I suspected there must be more effects to this but I didn’t have time. Josephine began to walk toward me eating cereal. Each tremor grew and I began to run for it. “I hope I survive this.”  I thought to myself.

Josephine stopped as her large skyscraper like feet passed over me causing a small tornado that lifted me up.  I looked up trying to steer toward this goddess. I landed on the back of her thigh.  Her pours where enormous pools of bottomless pits.  For the love of Thor I hope I don’t fall into them. I have read stories like these any ways, I need to get her attention and just one question came to my mind. How the hell are you going to get this goddess’s attention in the first place? I mean worst case scenario I could get stepped on, or eaten by accident, I’m at near nanoscopic size on the thigh of a beautiful Hispanic woman.  I have to get away to figure everything out and I better hurray.

I began the climb as using the pours to help my gripe.  I Wish Chris was with me, he would of known how to handle this climbing stuff, I was never one to be a rock climber or into sports, I was always into film, comic books and science; the real good stuff, you know? I can see her starting to walk and I held on for dear life. She stopped and sat down on her couch.  This made the rest of the climb easier.  I had to stop when I reach her shorts and had to rest. This wasn’t going to be easy now is it?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please coment and enjoy