- Text Size +

I still remember the day. It was one of the last days of March when the cold of winter eased down and milder days were ahead. It was just after my 20th birthday, when I received her phone call.

``Rich can you please come to my place? I need your help''
``No problem auntie, can you wait until I'm off from work?''
``please come right now, I've lost a ring and I need your help''

I didn't her ask twice and 30 minutes later I was in my aunt's kitchen. That day she was stunning. She was in her late forties wearing a cream coloured top and a black skirt barely covering her knees. Her legs was covered by nude nylons and at her feet there was two beautiful red velvet mule slippers with closed toe which colour matched her lips and fingernails. The 4 cm wedge heel increased her height to 174 cm. I tried many and many times to sniff them. Unfortunately I never got the occasion to get them off from her feet except when I was massaging them.

``I need to leave in 10 minutes, I've a visit to the doctor. Meanwhile I'm out you should get the diamond ring I dropped under the chest of drawers, in my bedroom.''

This particular chest of drawers was an old one, with a small 3cm gap on the floor, and very very heavy. I said that I would do my best for moving the chest without damaging the wooden floor. My aunt's reply shocked me.

``There is no need to move it. I'll shrink you to 6 cm. You will slip under the chest and get the ring. I need this ring for tonight and you are the only person I trust enough to leave there.''
``Auntie there is no such thing like a shrinking ray. I'm afraid...''
My answer was cut off by a bright light and the feeling of falling.

When I regained my sight I was face down on a strange landscape. I felt textile under my hands. I was surrounded by a forest of huge white trees. The smell was quite strange, nylon,velvet and...female feet? My aunt's feet did not smell so bad but there was definitely this arousing aroma in the air mixed with a faint fruity smell. Suddenly I felt the floor tremble under me. I jumped on my feet and I stood still, astonished by the scariest and most fantastic view of my life. My giantess aunt.

I was speechless, I looked her giant feet and then up to the shiny legs and to the top. Her beautiful face distorted by the perspective. Her blue eyes looking to my tiny form with tenderness. Suddenly she made a small step behind me making the floor shake and her powerful voice boomed in a low tone, like an ancient goddess.

``DON'T WORRY, I'M PICKING YOU UP''

Her giant hand suddenly was all around me. Her fingers buried my body in their soft flesh, then my stomach jumped when I was lifted up in the air. I saw the daylight again sitting in the palm of my giantess aunt. I felt dizzy and confused. I barely noticed she was walking, the sound of her steps were like explosions to my delicate ears.

``I'M GOING TO THE BEDROOM. I'LL PUT YOU ON THE FLOOR SO YOU CAN SNEAK UNDER THE CHEST AND GET THE RING''

``how it's possible auntie?''

``THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN. I'LL LEAVE AN ENLARGING BUTTON NEAR MY SLIPPERS BEFORE I LEAVE. WHEN YOU HAVE DONE JUST PRESS IT AND YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR SIZE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR WORK. AS LONG AS YOU ARE SMALL YOUR EXISTENCE IS ERASED FROM THE WORLD. ONLY THE PERSON WHO SHRUNK YOU REMEMBERS YOU.''

I was put down near her feet. I smelt again the aroma permeating from the slippers and I felt an hard on coming up immediately. I was not sure if at my size my aunt would notice but to avoid any risk I dropped on my knees and I slipped under the chest of drawers. I heard her steps and then she spoke again.

``THERE IS THE BUTTON''

From my hiding spot I saw her hand putting down the enlarging button. Then I was overwhelmed by a violent arousal. My giantess aunt slipped her feet into the black open toe high heel shoes near the bed.

The sound of her soles against the velvet was like a thunderstorm. I watched her right foot coming out the slipper in slow motion. The vision of her perfect toenails, crimson covered by the nude nylon, hit me like a punch. I saw her right foot sliding in the heel, her big and second toe peeping out. Then it was the left foot turn. I saw starting a step in my direction, her large sole followed by the slender heel, I felt like a tiny bug. I wished to be under her that sole, she was a goddess, I was a miserable insect...

It was too much. I unzipped my pants just in time before spurting a big load in my underwear.

``...........IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.''

``SEE YOU LATER. I'LL NEED A GOOD MASSAGE WHEN I'M BACK''

My ejaculation made me lose some of her words. I saw her feet moving on the floor leaving the room. Seconds later I heard the main door closing. The sound of her steps becoming faint, then the silence.

I was alone, shrunk in my aunt's bedroom with at least two hours. I tried to not think about the giant slippers. Not yet. I wanted first to complete my task. I slipped again under the chest looking for the ring.