- Text Size +

She didn't start walking immediately. I waited for the tremendous acceleration of her first step for some time. I was immobilised by the nylon, I couldn't believe that a thing so beautiful and soft was also so impenetrable and harsh with my tiny body. The slipper was dark, and it was getting hot with Tammy's foot smell mixing with her mother's. I felt the other senses increasing in order to compensate the temporary blindness. I heard a rhythmic bumping, quite accelerated. It took me a while to realise I was listening my cousin's heartbeat. Her toes started flexing and relaxing with a slow cadence. I heard her moaning and then she spoke.

``I SPOTTED YOU IMMEDIATELY LITTLE BUG, I LIKE TO PLAY CAT AND MOUSE.''

The understanding hit me like a hammer. Probably she was waiting the bed looking for me to come out. Then she kicked me down with her toes. I did not hear her footstep because she removed the slippers. I thought she was masturbating, probably having me under her toes was exciting. The moaning increased in intensity. Suddenly the toes clung together again, pushing me into her nylon covered flesh. I tried to fight but she was simply too strong. I heard her heartbeat increasing. Irrationally I cried for help but my lips were sealed again. Tammy's breath was like a strong wind, I felt the sound of her lungs reverberating through her body and down to my prison. The bed coils made noises under her butt. For the first time in my life I felt completely helpless. She ruled my existence with just her toes. I had no power stop her. I was near to pass out by oxygen deprivation when she finally reached the orgasm and the toe grip released.

``I LOVE THE STRUGGLES OF YOUR LITTLE BODY UNDER MY TOES. THE FUN IS OVER I'M AFRAID, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO THE BUSINESS''

I felt a violent acceleration when my cousin brought back her feet, then the weight increased when she stood up. Her toes flexed stretching the nylon and pushing my body down into the slipper's sole. A tremendous acceleration bounced me against the foot sole. The first step crashed down like a thunder. I was abruptly pushed up into the nylon covered toes which was lowering again on me. My body was crushed by the nylon net and her toes, flexing again into the next step. Again the crash again the crushing. I lost my consciousness after the fourth step.

When got back to my senses it was dark. I was still inside the slipper. Tammy was sitting because I could breath and move partially. I heard a man screaming in the outside.

``Please, please don't do it, please Tammy, please. Dont' you recognise me? I'm Paul, your boyfriend.''

Her voice was soft and full of malice.

``I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. I SUGGEST YOU TO RELAX. YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE SMALLER.''

I heard a strange noise, like scissors then there was a long terrifying blood curdling scream coming out from the man's troat. Did was she dissecting this poor man? The terror shortened my breath. The cry waned into a soft moaning. I heard her laughing. Her toes started playing with me, like a pebble in a shoe.

``DON'T WORRY MY LITTLE FOOT TOY YOU'RE THE NEXT.''

I heard some sticky tape being removed, then a metallic clipping sound.

``HERE WE GO, A LOVELY LITTLE INSOLE. YOU JUST NEED SOME SIZE ADJUSTMENT''

``Please tammy don't shrink me again. Your mom will forget who I am, please''

``IT'S EXACTLY THE REASON WHY I'M DOING THIS JOB LITTLE BUG. NOBODY SHALL REMEMBER YOU.''

A buzzing sound started. The man's screams changed pitch, becoming almost inaudible.

``NOW YOUR VOICE IS ULTRASONIC, NOBODY WANT TO HEAR SCREAMS COMING OUT OF THE SHOES ISN'T IT?

I was petrified from what I just heard. My mind raced for any possible escape route even if I was clearly in a desperate condition. Suddenly I was blinded by white light. Tammy removed her foot from the slipper and lift it. My world tilted and I tumbled down into my cousin's open hand.