- Text Size +

As soon as I realised the giantess was my cousin Tammy I jumped back into the fuzzy carpet, trying to hide under the fibres. I remember how she loved crushing the insects and I did not want to end my life under her shoe. She made two steps into the bedroom without noticing me. her right foot landed directly on the enlarging button which pulverised immediately. That was a really bad happening. Then she spotted the diamond ring on the floor. She pinched the ring with her red nails.

Lovely Tammy. I had my fantasies on her as well. She like her mother was beautiful. Her hairs was blonde, just darker than my aunt. She was also taller than her mother, 175 centimetres at least. Green beautiful eyes with luscious red lips over a fantastic body shape. She had stunning feet and legs as well. She was dressed perfectly as usual. A tight dark dress with a red belt. Dark sheer nylons and red high heels with a small opening where her big toe peeped out with the long red nail still visible under the sheer hose.

An earthquake brought me back to the reality. I almost fainted by the noise, I could not see anything and I though I was dead, crushed by my cousin's foot. Then I realised I was just under her heel. She probably walked onto the bedside carpet without noticing me and almost stepping on me. I heard the shoe's arch squeaking under the Tammy's weight, she rotated her foot and sat down to the bed. Then I heard again the sound of the nylon brushing against a shoe sole. She removed her shoes and slipped her feet into her mom's slippers. I did not dare to move, I remained hidden waiting for she to leave. Then I heard a series of loud tones. She was doing a phone call.

``MOM? WHERE ARE YOU?''

I heard a faint squeak coming from the mobile but I could not understand what my aunt was saying.

``YOUR SLIPPERS ARE EMPTY, SHOULD I PUT INTO IT THE NEW INSOLES?''
.......
``OK, I NEED TO DO SOME PREPARATION FIRST, YOU KNOW. I SHOULD FINISH IN ONE HOUR''
.......
``SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU TOO''

I could not understand the meaning of the conversation. What did she means with the slippers are empty? Then I remembered the strange depression inside the right slipper. Maybe she needed to put a special cushion for my aunt's feet. Very odd indeed.

Tammy stood up and began walking around the bedroom collecting boxes from the top drawer. Then she walked out, probably heading to the kitchen. I heard her making strange noises. She was assembling some metal tools. I was quite curious about those mysterious insoles so I decided to take a look to the shoe I was hiding under. Maybe she had the same kind of insole.

I raised my head out of the carpet's fibres and I found I was near the slender heel. I estimated at least 11 centimetres, it was almost twice my height. I moved near the shoe sole and crawled on the carpet trying to stay hidden in the case Tammy would come back. I reached the shoe's peep toe and I slipped inside. I still can't believe what I saw.

I initially noticed the signs left my my cousin's toes. I started feeling aroused, I looked to the incredible slope raising from the sole to the heel section marked with the designer's name. Then my eyes spotted the same triangular shape near the peep toe. But this one wasn't indented. The colour was light blue with a strange human shaped figure inside. It was smaller than me and was positioned with the head between the big and the second toe. I looked closer and suddenly the figure's face opened the eyes. I heard the faint voice of this shrunken man ``please kill me'' and I realised what the kind of insoles my cousin was putting into my aunt's slippers. I felt the panic arise. I was in a very dangerous condition. If my cousin spotted me, I could get a fate worse than the death. I had to find a safe hiding spot where to wait my aunt's return.

I slipped out the shoe and crawled again in the carpet's fibres behind the chest of drawers. I wanted to hide under the small space under it. I listened for any footstep but my cousin did not made any noise. Then I decided to run to the spot. My eyes were concentrated to the small safe space under the chest of drawers. I was almost there when something huge knocked me down, hard. I rolled on my back trying to get up again and something massive dropped on my body. It was hot and wet with a powerful smell of feet and nylon. I was pinned down under a giant black net, then I heard her voice.

``SO, WE HAVE A FUGITIVE, ISN'T IT?''

I was trapped under her right foot's toes, my head facing her big toe's bottom. I caught a glimpse of her face between her toes. Her eyes looked evil, sending shivers under my skin. A silly laugh erupted from her lips when she started rolling me back and forth under her foot.

``TIME TO GET USED TO THE FOOT SMELL LITTLE BUG''

I was still dizzy by the rolling when I felt her toes closing into me. The nylon wrapped around me like a blanket, I felt my shoulders being compressed by her toes, my face was buried into her flesh. I could not see, I could not breath. I tried to cry for her mercy but my mouth was sealed against the nylon. Then my stomach jumped again, she was raising her foot. The faint light filtering between her crunched toes dimmed. I recognised the place where she was putting me. My aunt's right slipper. The light disappeared, Tammy's toes released their grip and I fell on the slipper's sole. My cousin's giant foot shifted forward pushing my body in the toe section, then her toes closed on me again like a cage. I was trapped, inside my aunt's slipper with no possible escape. Hold captive by my giant cousin's nyloned foot. I started crying.