[Reviews - 64] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When Lucy takes on a job with her team to stop a Dark Guild headed towards Magnolia things take on a turn for the worst when she's hit with some kind of strange magic.

Lucky for her Gemini know's what to do about it!

 

Anime Story - Fairy Tail

If you don't like anime this story is not for you.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 176759 Read: 145754
Published: December 02 2014 Updated: June 24 2016
Story Notes:

This is a Fairy Tail Story, It may contain spoiler's to the Anime so if you don't want any please read with caution.

I hope you all enjoy.

 

1. Great Minds think alike by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstar (6782 words)

Welcome one and all i humbly introduce you to my new story~~~!

(Presses applause button)

Yea that was... that was real people who clapped... "Cough"

Anyways, i recently (mean by two or so months) got into an anime which you all might know as Fairy tail. This anime in my opinion is one of the best animes out there and i fell in love with it right from the start. The charactors, the plot, the twists, oh and of course the comady.

I knew right then and there i would write a story about it but i needed time to think of something for it since obviously i can't write about something ive never seen.

 

Well i almost finished season one, i know im slow. And im happy to say i hope you all enjoy my story. I looked far and wide across the massive uncharted water's of... well the internet and sadly and crestfallen i did not see a single pic nor story for what i have in mind.

So i know for sure if you all like really hot anime girls and almost any fetish related to Giantess you will love this story!... well i hope at least.

 

 

Anyways i know you didn't come here to hear me chatter so without further adoo~

 

Get comfy

 

Turn down the lights

 

Do what ever things you usually do before my stories i don't care to know about...

And

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

< Gemi - Bold writing >

< Mini - Curved writing >

2. Drinking's more fun with friend's by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3532 words)

WELCOME BACK ONE AND ALL!

i know im as shocked as you are that im updating one day apart, its scary 0_o it might just be a sign of the Apocolypse!!!!

Anyways, i promissed i would instently update for whoever got my little challange done first and im happy to say (clenches teeth) That i was beaten at my own game.

 

Please give a round of applause to Shall328 who got it first try.

 

Anyways without further adoo this chapters for you.

 

Sit back,

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

3. Some Cat's like water by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7083 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY STORY! I am happy to post Chapter three and i have to say this one one of my favorite chapters i've ever wrote and i do hope you all enjoy it.

On that note i got a rather odd email, {i won't say his name because im guessing he wanted to stay anonomis because he didn't review it to me} but in case anyone else had this concern i'll awnser it now. The person asked why are some chapters not as long as other's?

This really didn't phase me in the slightest. Let me say this now. The more detailed your email or review is the longer it will be usually. Lets say you ask me for someone to play with somebody shrunk with there feet, Ok i get a general idea and go from there.

Now lets say someone asked me to have this specific character use this person with there feet. Maybe playing with there head in there toes and lightly stomping on them before rubbing them over there soles.

That i get a much better picture of and can easily do a few hundred more words for. Its just what i preseave in all honesty. The more you ask for the more i write.

I hope that helps anyone else who was wondering,

I Well on that not lets not keep you all waiting i know your dying (at least i hope you are) to read this chapter so i wont hold you any longer.

 

 

Now sit tight.

Get comfy

Turn off the lights.

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

4. Do Fairies Have Tails? by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6236 words)

Welcome one and all to Chapter 4 of my story, its a pleasure to have you.

 

I am shocked i have to say. i thought no one would get my last challange but i was proven wrong. guess on my next one i'll have to be even more obscure "thinks evilly" Oh you will never get it... when ever i do it.

Anywhoo i have to say when i approuched this chapter i had some diffuculty with it because of the lack of information so if something is wrong ether tell me or don't just don't flame XD i was having a hard time getting this right. at least i think its right.

 

Anyways i do hope you enjoy

 

So without Further adoo

 

Sit tight

 

Get comfy

 

Turn off the lights...

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

5. An Unexpected Outcome by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (8549 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL I AM HAPPY TO BE POSTING TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

 

Now i have to say im kind of pissed off with my lack of restrait in all honesty, i planned on giving this chapter to you guys on the 25'th because this one was my request :P im suprised no one asked to see her yet and i felt it best to give you all her spotlight and future appierences in this chapter.

 

I hope you all enjoy and in case i dont update again before the 25th,

MARRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

 

now without further adoo

 

turn off the lights

 

get comfy

 

sit back

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

 

6. Seeing Red by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9356 words)

Well first off let me welcome you all to Chapter six and im happy to have you.

that being said i can not freaking believe it, are you kidding me somebodys hacking my computer you guys can not be getting this freaking lucky with my charactor guesses.

this is rediculess XD

do i just have to say there haircolor and shirt next time???

 

Anyways Congratz to both Magi who got it right without batting an eyelash. I'm happy to write this chapter for you.

Second place goes to Shall who had it right also... yet again XD maybe its you hacking me lol

anyways this chapters title i had a little trouble with becuase it originally was going to be "A very Red christmas present" But i felt like way to many readers would take that out of context >.> so i changed it hopefully for the better.

 

But enough of my drabbles i know your all really here for the story thatgs south of this :P                                         l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      V

So without further adoo

 

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Kick off ya shoes

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

7. How far we go for the one's we Love by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (19472 words)

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAS

 

Welcome one and all to my christmas chapter... even if it has nothing to do with christmas... Anywhoo

Since i wanted to give you all a real treat this chapter is officially the largest chapter, let alone project i have ever wrote.

This will give you a good long read and i do hope you enjoy i had to pull 2 whole nighter's working on the plot to work it to my standards XD

This request was given to me by ~ Devoool ~ So the credit for this chapter goes to him... or her... should i say them from now on not to offend viewers? "Shrugs"

 

Anyways i really do hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it. It took me awile but it was well worth it.

 

So without further adoo

Turn off the lights

Kick back

Get comfy

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

8. A Special Kind Of Team Part 1 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7757 words)

Welcome one and all!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

 

and what better way to kick it off then by a new chapter :P

 

I have to say this year has definitely been a fun one for me ^.^

I met my new year’s resolution for the first time, it’s a pleasant feeling.

I’ve made multiple successful stories and acquired followers and fans :D

And my writings improved tenfold from when I started, seriously I red over my first work and I gagged it was hideous 0_o

Funny my first time writing I spent an hour with just 500 words yet now I can’t stand any of my chapters being under 6000 XD

Well, I’ve talked enough for now I’m just happy this year’s coming to a close so nicely and I can’t wait to kick off New Years with a bang! GTS world better be ready for me, because i plan to shake its foundations come 2015 >:)

 

On a side night speech aside,

Shall328 I still need to hear from you, both you and Devoool won my little contest further proving your hacking my computer -.-   so I’m waiting for your request! This chapter is for Devoool and is a 2 parter since I sadly did not have all the information I needed to write the other half. *Points to Shall,* :P

Anyways I’ve kept you away from my little slice of heaven to long so without further adoo <3

 

Sit back,

 

Get comfy,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Turn on private browsing,

 

And…

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

9. A Special Kind of Team Part 2 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8943 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE NEW YEAR OF 2015!

LETS KICK OFF THIS YEAR WITH A BANG!

 

Welcome to my story one and all and its a pleasure to have you. This is the continuation of my last chapter which i regretfully say i finished 6 minutes after midnight

sorry shall i said late last night

;-;

 

anyways

i've gotten a few requests to know who was the Dark Guild's leader from my previous chapter... or chapters, Well i can now say it.

 

It was the Hex Maniac from Pokemon X & Y XDXDXDXDXDXD

I am shocked no one got that i mean i thought it would be glaringly obvious but nope. maybe i should pick more common Anime characters from now on? "Shrugs"

Anyways enough talking i know your all here for the words below these ones.

 

Without further adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

Lock ya doors

And

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

10. Lost Magic Part 1 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7122 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 10~!

 

I am pleased to have you all here tonight... or this morning? when ever you choose to read my story i guess.

well i've hinted a few things in my previous chapters which i hope someone might have caught on to but if not i'll say it now.

This will be a Arc, im guessing 3 chapters but i wont limit 4 just to be safe leading to what ive been hiting for awhile.

I wont keep you waiting since my last update was a week ago so without further adoo.

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Snuggle up,

 

And,

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~!!!!!

 

11. Lost Magic Part 2 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (10659 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

I am pleased to give you chapter 11 and i do hope you enjoy ^.^

This chapter is a little longer then the last, i had to fit more stuff in if i wanted to finish the arc in 3 chapters... it still might be 4, theres so much i want to add XD

Time might be a problem for me in the future though, school just started back up so now i only get a little time a day to work on my stories so i ask that you please bare with me if i update later then usual... then again my updates are very sporatic so you might not even notice the difference to begin with ^.^

 

Anyways  as one of my fans asked the mystery charactor from last chapter was Holo from {Spice & Wolf} A very good read and watch and i do recommend it to all new fans of Anime.

Without further adooooooooo

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Have you usual unmentionables at the ready

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

12. Lost Magic Part 3 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (16250 words)

WEEEEEEEELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 12 OF MY HUMBLE STORY!

 

I am proud to show you a good read and i hope you enjoy.

I wont bore you with much writing just yet and let you get right to the good part, you know because im a nice guy... and not impatiantly waiting for those 9000+ reviews -.-

 

 

Without Further Adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get Comfy,

 

Make sure the doors locked this time unless you want another embarrassing talk with your parents.

 

Aaaaaaaand

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

13. Lost Magic part 4 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (25781 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 13 OF MY STORY ' Bows '

 

I am pleasead to have you and i do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it.

This was by far the longest thing i've ever written and i honestly think my favorite to, this made my week when i wrote it ^.^

As per usual i apologize in advance if there's spelling errors im still working on getting a beta reader so please bare with me if you spot any.

Now i got an email the other day that surprised me. The mailer asked to remain unamed so i will just say Anonymaus. He asked why i kept changing Lucy's magic, her shrinking spell to be precise and i can understand why he thought that, some of you might also.

Well let me put a stop to that as im not changing it, i just didn't tell you all what the spell did off the bat. The spell is still the same as i have it written but only aspects of it are being found by Lucy and gemini slowly.

I hope that makes sense, he hasn't written back since so i assume it did for him.

 

But without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights

 

Sit back

 

Lock your door, get a drink, and go to the bathroom, doesn't have to be in that order.

 

This is a very long chapter,

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

14. Welcome to the Family by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (16470 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 14~!

 

I for one deeply apologize this took such a long time to write. I had planned on posting this for you all on Sunday but so many things just got in the way and with the spell checking and re-editing it just took me longer then i had planned :(

 

Well with that out of the way, i have to really say i enjoyed writing this again. I've been vexed for months that i didn't update this but thats all changed now. I plan on having multiple chapter's coming out within the following weeks so i hope you all enjoy.

 

Now if anyone remember's my challange last chapter... yes all those months ago, i asked you all to figure out who the demon was i based Yasin off of, and the strange castle in the lake they fought in.

 

Well as for the first i based the demon off of Y'Shaarj, or more specificly the Sha of anger. And as for the castle in the lake, that i took from Scholomance. I hope that clicks now if you re-read chapter 13.

 

But anyways thats enough for now, i know a lot of you have been waiting a long time for this so without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Sit back,

 

Get comfy,

 

grab tissue's...

 

 

And.....................................

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

15. Family Reunion by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (13402 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 15~

 

I apologize for the delay i had planned on posting this Monday but i regretfully didn't have the time when a RL issue came up. I'm hoping by the fun scene's ahead it will make up for my poor timing.

I want to thank you all for the reviews they really made my day to read and they inspire me to write more. Ever time you take the oppertunity to write to me, i feel renewed and determined to write more so thank you all :)

As for the character guesses Shall go them right so cookie to him for his hacking... i uh mean guessing skills! xD

Now without further adoo ~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Get uncomfy

 

Get back up,

 

Lock your doors,

 

Sit back down

 

Get comfy again, you probably wont be as comfy since you were before but had to get up and now it won't feel as good as before,

 

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~~!!!!!

 

 

 

P.S. SenatorWarlockLord i notice you ^(*-*)^

16. Chapter 16 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9365 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 16 OF THE FAIRIES OF FAIRY TAIL!

Now it's been a long time for me I know but i hope you all were patiant so i'll keep this short. I can't promise for updates as regularly as before, but know that I will be posting things as soon as I can and to the best of my ability.

So without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get cozy,

 

Lay back,

 

And...

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!