- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE NEW YEAR OF 2015!

LETS KICK OFF THIS YEAR WITH A BANG!

 

Welcome to my story one and all and its a pleasure to have you. This is the continuation of my last chapter which i regretfully say i finished 6 minutes after midnight

sorry shall i said late last night

;-;

 

anyways

i've gotten a few requests to know who was the Dark Guild's leader from my previous chapter... or chapters, Well i can now say it.

 

It was the Hex Maniac from Pokemon X & Y XDXDXDXDXDXD

I am shocked no one got that i mean i thought it would be glaringly obvious but nope. maybe i should pick more common Anime characters from now on? "Shrugs"

Anyways enough talking i know your all here for the words below these ones.

 

Without further adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

Lock ya doors

And

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

~ Flashback ~

 

“So do you want to see it?” Gemini grinned happily as she watched the blushing from of Wendy fidgeting in her seat. “I-I-I don’t think I should… I mean well…” Wendy rubbed the back of her head worried. “Come on, I know Miss Lucy as much as you do. She wouldn’t reject you, you know. She cares for you just as much as she does for me.” Gemini said genuinely.

Wendy sighed unsure if she should really tell Lucy her deep feelings for her. “Umm good morning Wendy, would you mind if I ask why there are two of you?” Wendy nearly screamed in freight as she heard the person she least wanted to talk to the most standing behind her.

“O-o-oh, h-high L-Lucy…” Wendy was blushing furiously unable to meet her gaze. “Hi Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved cheerfully, her voice sounding exactly the same only given away by her tone that it was Gemini. “So, I ask again, why?” Lucy looked at her spirit confused. “I wanted to pick her mind for a while, I can’t keep memories very long and I always enjoy gaining new ones.” Gemini smirked as she eyed Wendy.

Please go away, please go away, please go away, Wendy internally prayed, rather uncomfortable with her hearing the conversation at hand. “Uh huh, I’m sure… Say Wendy mind if I ask what you guys were talking about.” Lucy pulled the chair back sitting next to her friend.

No! Wendy fidgeted around looking uncomfortable. “W-w-well we w-were j-just umm, we were talking about the p-past how we first met and all.” Wendy was visibly sweating still unable to look her in the eyes. No she won’t believe that who would? Gemini shot a look behind her master towards Mirajane who nodded back.

“So there’s nothing else you want to tell me?” Wendy looked at her worriedly, her lips starting to move on their own as she was about to spill everything. “Nothing at al- AHH HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Lucy stammered as Erza pulled her away from them.

“We need to talk with Mira about what mission to take; I wanted to get one done today.” Erza said sternly. Lucy wiggled around in her grasp but could do nothing as she was tugged away from her grinning spirit as she waved goodbye to her master.

“Jeez you almost told her everything; don’t forget I can hear your thoughts.” Gemini scolded Wendy who looked as if she was close to crying. “Calm down Wendy, Lucy doesn’t need to know your feelings until you’re ready to tell her. All I’m asking is that you’ll consider our offer, as you probably guessed Erza’s already in on it and we want you to be a part of it for her, and for what we have planned.” Gemini finished resting her hands on top of hers.

Wendy cast her gaze down still unsure of what to do. “Ok look… How about you just drop by our house in a couple hours. Ask Lucy to show you her new magic she’s been practicing alright?” Wendy looked at Gemini confused. “When did Lucy learn a new type of magic?”

“It’s a long story that I’d rather not reveal unless you join us but I don’t mind you at least knowing about it. Just tell her I sent you alright?” Gemini smirked thinking of the total outcome of what would transpire. Wendy sat quietly thinking for a while, unsure if it was the right decision, what if Lucy said no and doesn’t look at me the same anymore?

“Wendy! Miss Lucy would never do that!” Gemini snapped angrily startling Wendy; oh she… she can still read my thoughts. Wendy blushed unused to having her feeling heard out; she didn’t even tell Carla about them. “You know better than most, she’s as sweet and kind to all of us as she is to everyone else, hell she even extends her kindness to enemy’s. Don’t ever doubt her and think she wouldn’t still act the same for anything.” Gemini said sternly, more in a tone of certainty then anger.

Wendy nodded weakly, now feeling guilt and uncertainty for doubting Lucy… Gemini’s frown dropped and was replaced with a gentle smile. “Just trust me when I say if you accept it will change your life for the better, and hers.” She pat her hand before slinking behind some of the other guild members changing form after form so she was lost to the crowd before sitting at the opposite end of the bar.

Raising her hand Mirajane walked over offering her a drink. “It’s done.” Gemini whispered out in Laki’s voice surprising Mirajane. “Gemini?” she whispered quietly. Gemini nodded glancing towards Lucy before ducking under the counter. Changing forms back into her master she went through her memories and smiled, she didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Slowly she crawled over till she was right under Lucy and listened in on her and Erza’s conversation. “I’ll meet you guys back at the house; I think I’m going to just take the rest of the day off.” Lucy waved to Mirajane and Erza. They both nodded smiling back.

“So is she on board?” Mirajane asked smirking as she dried out a Beer stein. Gemini popped out from under the counter shaking some dust from her blonde hair. “You really need to clean down there as much as you do up here.” Gemini said dryly.

Gemini felt an immense wave of malice directed at her back, oh yea I just said that to Mira… “I’m kidding, yes she’s on board and everything’s set up. It took a little time thanks for stalling, I thought she was going to spill everything the moment she saw Miss Lucy walking towards us.” Gemini frowned. Mirajane smirked as she looked over towards Erza. “Thanks for grabbing her; I knew something was up when I saw her headed over to them.” Erza nodded her own smirk in place.

 

“Now we just need to watch the show unfold,” Gemini grinned shaking her head. “Funny, I thought out of all of us you would protest the most about this.” Erza pointed out. Gemini looked down and sighed. “It still bothers me but I did gleam what I wanted to from her… she’s just as devoted as us even if she doesn’t know it.” Gemini said dryly.

 

Mirajane nudged her frowning. “Don’t start we already talked about this.” Mirajane said sternly. The celestial spirit sighed nodding in defeat. “Guess we need to move onto her next.” Gemini looked up at the mage in question as she talked to some of the other guild members. “Mirajane and Erza nodded as they decided what to do next.

“So should we just walk over there and ask her, *Hey you want to join a harem with us as fellow members?*” Gemini snickered, Erza and Mirajane frowned at her comment. “It’s not a harem Gemini! It’s a family, where a part of Lucy’s Family.” Mirajane corrected. “Last time I checked family doesn’t do what we do; well accept that one time with you and Lisan-“Gemini screamed as Mirajane quickly tackled her to the floor confusing Erza.

“DON’T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT, ESCPECIALLY NOT LUCY!” She screeched before she heard the guild deadly quiet. Mirajane bobbed her head back up as she looked over the counter at the stunned, silent guild hall. “Hehehe hi guys!” She cheerfully waved before ducking back under.

Erza smiled waving the onlookers away before she too looked behind the counter wide eyed as she saw Mirajane choking Gemini. “Mira?” Erza tapped her shoulder. “Yes?” She glanced up, hands still resting around Gemini’s neck.

“Why are you strangling Gemini?” Mirajane opened her mouth to speak but stopped frowning before she huffed getting off Gemini’s chest pouting. “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!” Gemini yelled angrily glaring at Mirajane. “It’s your fault for almost telling somebody, what if Lucy found out! And why do you even know that! That was years ago!” Mirajane fumed.

“If I summon myself I can see decades into someone’s past not just months, and relax Lucy already knows.” Gemini waved her off before she was tackled once again with an enraged Mirajane on her once more. “WHY DOES!? HOW DID!? WHY DID YOU TELL HER THAT?” Erza looked over her shoulder waving away the onlookers before hopping over the counter and tugging Mirajane away.

“How am I supposed to answer with your hands around my neck!?” Gemini screamed brushing herself off. “Miss Lucy knows because I used her with one of are playtimes, wow that was a fun one to.” Gemini smiled happily in remembrance. “LUCY HAD SEX WIT-“ before she could finish Erza lunged cupping her mouth not wanting the rest of whatever she was about to scream to be heard.

“Calm down Mira do you want everybody to know what we do!” Erza whispered harshly into her ear. “Well yea she did, before you or Erza joined we did lots of fun things together.” Gemini said flatly. “But she’s my sister!” Gemini stared at Mirajane hypocritically. “Why does it bother you? You and her-“She started before feeling the malicious vibe from before directed at her.

“Oh it’s not fair! Why did she get to go before me?” Mirajane whimpered sadly. Gemini was gawking now. “THAT’S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!?” Mirajane said nothing to busy pouting that her sister (Even if it was only Gemini) had her way with Lucy before she did.

“Jeez calm down you were like the second person I used with her, guarantied you only ate her out but still that counts for something.” Gemini shrugged. This seemed to cheer her up as she stopped whimpering and pouting as she nodded weakly.

Erza just stared at the two in utter confusion. “I expect to be informed what this is about later.” Erza said flatly resting her back against the counter as she sighed. Looking over her shoulder she blinked surprised at the whole guild staring at them in confusion.

“H-h-hey Mirajane? Why are you trying to kill Lucy?” Levy asked fearfully. Most of the guild nodded in confusion. “Where just bonding” Mirajane smiled happily. The eyes moved to Gemini who waved back. “We have a love/hate relationship, you know how those work.” Gemini chuckled through clenched teeth.

The guild members present stared at them blankly before shrugging and going back to their respective tables. “You need to control you Temper.” Gemini snickered. “You need to not to look into people’s privacy.” Mirajane said bitterly. “If you didn’t want me to know why did you remember it?” Mirajane just looked at her confused.

“WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!”, “Temper Mira”, “S-SHUT UP!” Mirajane grumbled under her breath. The Spirits snickered before they felt a firm hand on their shoulder. “That’s enough teasing Gemini, we wouldn’t want Lucy knowing your being mean to anyone now would we?” Erza said sternly. Gemini paled nodding quickly, she hated when her Lucy scolded her.

Sighing Gemini stood up offering a hand to Mirajane. “I promise I won’t tell anybody…else.” Mirajane frowned but nodded accepting her hand. “So back to the matter at hand should we walk up to her and ask if she wants to join are harem?” “Family!”

Gemini sighed nodding. “Fine,* Family*” Erza tapped her chin in thought trying to figure out the best way to approach this. “Wendy was simple; if you corner her she would just stand still and hear you out but her…” Mirajane and Gemini nodded trying to figure out what to do next.

“Wait what If I call her to the back and tell her the guild got a new shipment of beer barrels? Once she’s back there we’ll have her cornered and we can talk?” Mirajane offered. Erza thought it over before nodding. “It’s as good a plan as any.”

“Alright let’s try it then.” Gemini smiled hopping over the counter. “There’s a door right there!” Mirajane pointed to the low hanging door used to go in and out of the bar. Erza hopped over to not paying attention further annoying Mirajane. “Why do I bother,” Mirajane shook her head as she walked to the end of the bar exiting through said door.

As the three approached the smiled as they saw Gray finish talking with her before waving goodbye. “Perfect timing.” Gemini smirked. The others nodded as they reached her table. “Hey Cana, you mind if we talk?” Mirajane smiled cheerfully at Cana Alberona.

Cana glanced at the three present as she sat cross-legged on one of the tables, two large barrels sat next to her, most likely near empty. “Is this about your harem with her?” Cana pointed to Lucy. “HA I TOLD YOU IT WAS A HAREM!” Gemini grinned victoriously before her smile dropped. Wait a sec…

“WHAT!?”

“WHAT!?”

“WHAT!?”

All three screamed in shock. Cana held her ears in pain. “Damnit guys you’re giving me a headache, don’t scream so loud.” Cana said bitterly grabbing a barrel next to her before drinking from the tap. Gemini, Mirajane, and Erza stacked at her slack jawed in pure and raw shock.

“How…” Mirajane whispered unable to finish what was on all their minds. “How what?” , “How did you know?” Erza finished for Mirajane. Cana looked at them surprised. “Because I’m not blind, deaf, or blonde, no offence Gemini.” Cana reached for her barrel before three sets of hands drug her off the table kicking as they pulled her to the back of the storehouse.

Erza sat Cana down before looking at her sternly. “How do you really know about… us?” Cana looked to the three who nodded both just as confused with the present situation. Cana’s face changed to one of a serious expression, her former drunken look now gone.

“Well for starters Gemini’s been staying out of the celestial world,” Her index finger rose. “You three… or four if you count Gemini all moved in together, you said it was to protect Lucy but really does she need that much protection in Magnolia?” Her middle finger rose.

“You all started acting strange the minute Lucy came back from her missions, your closer and more in touch with her.” Her ring finger rose. “And finally the way you look at each other and especially her, that’s the look you give to somebody you love.” Cana said flatly, her pinkie now rose with the four points she just told them.

Gemini, Erza, and Mirajane just stared at her quietly in stunned silence. Have we really been that easy to figure out…? Gemini’s frown increased. “You don’t need to look like your puppies died because somebody knows about your activities. It’s not like everybody else knows and I doubt it would matter I did if you came to talk to me.” Cana pointed out pulling a card out before it flashed to life, her magic circle took effect revealing a bottle.

Cana smiled picking it up and tucking the card back in place before pulling away the cork and going back to her drink, or new one. “I don’t understand though,” Gemi & Mini poofed to their original forms. “How did you know about us? Where identical to whoever we take, it shouldn’t be that easy. Master I can understand but how did you tell?”

Cana killed the bottle before looking back at them surprised. “You really think I can’t tell what Lucy’s like? We spent months getting to know each other for the S-Class Mage Promotion Trial, I know you may act like Lucy but when you’re near me you don’t feel like her.” Cana frowned at her words as she recalled the incident on Tenrou Island.

Gemini nodded in understanding. It had been the same way with Mirajane, she could tell just by looking it wasn’t really her. “It also helps that I saw you and her out binge drinking in my form.” Cana said flatly pulling out another card. Gemini almost face faulted at that. I knew my transformations where perfect!

The card flashed revealing yet another bottle. “So what’s this about anyways?” Cana asked curiously. Mirajane and Erza where still speechless unsure of what to say anymore. With a puff of smoke Gemini took Cana’s form snagging the bottle from her hand. “Thaaaaaaaank you.” She quickly started drinking. Cana growled pulling out another of her tarot cards.

“Drop the bottle or lose a limb” She said in a tone surprisingly serious. “Aww you wouldn’t hurt your sister over it would you?” Gemini grinned. “Hey you may look like me but I won’t recognize you as family unless you can drink me under the table, and from the weeks before its obvious you cant.” Cana smirked grabbing the bottle back finishing it.

Gemini pouted pulling out one of her own tarot cards summoning a bottle. “Hey those are from my private stash you know!” Cana said angrily. “It’s your fault you carry more than one.” Gemini shrugged. Cana snagged the bottle away annoyed.

“You really could pass as twins you know” Erza finally spoke up, a smirk in place as she watched Gemini try to ease all there tension. “Where nothing alike!”, ”Where nothing alike!” Gemini smirked internally. I might be able to read your mind but I doubt I have to.

“Anyways back to the matter at hand.” Gemini reached for another card but saw Cana ahead of her with three in hand aimed towards her. “Try it…” Cana said sternly. Gemini grumbled deciding her life wasn’t worth liquor. “As I was saying we wanted to talk to you about joining us with Miss Lucy.” Gemini said seriously.

“I’ve seen your memories and thoughts, you like her just like we all do, physically and emotionally-“Gemini suddenly shuddered violently wide eyed. “What’s wrong Gemini? Erza asked confused at the spirits actions. “I don’t know why but I get the feeling Miss Lucy just talked with Wendy but for some reason she wants to Murder me?” Gemini blinked in confusion.

Gemini shook it off looking back at a very confused Cana. ”The time you spent together bonded you with her and you know it.” Gemini smiled warmly at her. Cana just shrugged taking another sip, this time slower however, one you would take if you wanted to forget something and drown it.

“That’s all well and good, I’m happy for her. She deserves this times ten honestly but, I’ll have to pass.” Cana frowned. Mirajane and Erza looked at her Enraged. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN PASS? You’d just brush Lucy off like, like some kind of one night stand!?” Mirajane said angrily.

Gemini’s hand shot up silencing her. “I know what you’re thinking Cana; this can’t hide your deepest feelings from me.” She held up the bottle she had been drinking moments before. “You must know Lucy doesn’t hold even a fraction of a shred of resentment or hate for you after what happened on Tenrou Island.”

Cana looked away sighing. “Mira, Erza please step outside and watch the door, me and Cana need to talk, Sis to Sis.” Gemini giggled. Mirajane was about to say no but was pulled aside by Erza who nodded. As the other two left shutting the storeroom door behind them Gemini smiled pulling out another bottle.

“I snagged it from a table on the way in; I thought we’d be talking for a bit.” Gemini tossed it to Cana who sighed but started drinking none the less. “I know why you’re hesitant Cana; I can feel everything you do, talk to me about it, if there’s anyone you can talk deeply with its me, after all we share the same mind.” Gemini grinned.

Cana looked away not used to sharing things with others, let alone her feelings. “Look, I’m flattered you guys want me to join you and all, I mean I know you didn’t just pick me for my looks or something superficial but still…” Cana trailed off her thoughts racing back and forth.

“You can’t hold yourself responsible; besides she forgave you don’t you remember?” Cana sat quietly looking away. “She deserves better…” Cana finally muttered. “Says who? Who was it that came to save her when she was cornered by Grimoire Heart?” Gemini said seriously.

“Who was it who left her alone to be confronted by them to begin with…?” Cana countered. Gemini growled now slapping the bottle out of her hand. “ENOUGH! You can’t let your past control your future! Everybody makes mistakes, me included. I tried to kill Lucy when I was owned by Angel, that wasn’t her will it was mine! The fact her feelings, even when I didn’t know her shows what kind of a person she is.” Gemini said quietly.

“You can wallow in self-pity and act like you’re doing the right thing but all you’re doing is hurting yourself.” Cana now looked up angrily. “AND WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO IT AGAIN! WHATS TO STOP ME FROM BETRAYING HER FOR MY OWN GAIN LIKE LAST TIME!” Cana screamed loudly, tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

Gemini smiled pulling Cana close surprising her. “I can name many different things but the most important one is you. I can see your heart, you ached when you left her alone, and you would rather die than let that happen again. It doesn’t matter if you think you will when I know you won’t.” Gemini smiled genuinely.

Cana sat quiet in her embrace letting her words touch her. “I need some time to think…” Cana finally spoke up breaking away. Gemini smiled nodding. Walking to the door she opened it for her. Cana left the room; no other words need be said as she passed Mirajane and Erza quickly.

Quickly Erza and Mirajane entered the storeroom locking it behind them. “What did she say?” Mirajane asked worriedly having heard the screams through the door. Gemini looked down sighing before taking Lucy’s form again, it was her favorite after all.

“I don’t really know guys… I helped her make up her mind for sure but as it stands I don’t know which decision she will choose. Erza looked at her confused, “Can’t you read her thoughts though?” Gemini sighed shaking her head. “I can read them but it’s like trying to fish with a twig and a piece of yarn. Her mind if racing so fast it would take me days to figure out what she really wants to do. She’s conflicted. “

Erza and Mirajane looked at each other worriedly sitting down with Gemini. “So what if we do if she says no…” Mirajane said quietly. “She won’t tell anyone about this but… I feel she won’t be able to live with herself ether.” Erza said just as quietly.

“Let’s not dwell on it now; I want to go home to Lucy…” Gemini said quietly, not really feeling up for much anything else. Mirajane and Erza nodded leading the Spirit out with them. As they exited the guild they didn’t see Cana, she must have left to.

Giving there guild one last look they went home quietly, not many words exchanged as they walked.

 

 

~ Flashback end ~

 

~ Magnolia, Cana’s Apartment ~

 

Cana sat quietly in her bathtub, her knee’s pushed to her chest as she reflected over the conversation with Gemini. “ENOUGH! You can’t let your past control your future! Everybody makes mistakes.” “You can wallow in self-pity and act like you’re doing the right thing but all you’re doing is hurting yourself.” . I can see your heart, you ached when you left her alone, and you would rather die than let that happen again. It doesn’t matter if you think you will when I know you won’t.”

Would I? Cana sighed recalling word for word everything that had been said. I don’t want to hurt you Lucy but… I didn’t want to then ether. What’s stopping me, myself? I took one look at the path and just left you. Cana felt her eyes water as she remembered herself standing of Master Mavis’s grave as she saw her Help Lucy Tarot card reacting to her in need.

“What would I do if I did it again? No… she deserves them not me.” Cana’s head sunk underwater as she tried to push her thoughts away having made up her mind but, they just wouldn’t. No matter how hard she tried they would surface again pestering her. “Jeez why can’t I forget you?” Cana growled punching the water angrily.

Grabbing a bottle next to the tub she was about to take a swig to force her thoughts away but felt her hand stiffen. Cana looked at her actions confused but for some reason she lowered the bottle down pulling her arm back in. This can’t be a coincidence…

Getting out of her tub she let the water drain as she dried off. Staring out the window of her room she sighed, unsure of what to actually do or why she wouldn’t let herself do it.

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, Present day ~

 

 

Lucy slowly opened her eyes as she heard a soft gentle sound resonating in the air. Slowly she began to lean up but felt herself held down. Looking to her side she was surprised she hadn’t noticed it before. Looking down she could help but smile as she saw what it was she had been clinging to in her sleep.

Wendy slept soundly with a warm smile on her face; her expression could only be described as bliss. Lucy rubbed some of her blue locks away as she looked at her young…ish girlfriend happily. Wendy sighed contently in her sleep pushing herself into Lucy more.

Looking to the foot of her bed she realized what the sound was now permitting her ears and sat quietly enjoying it. Mirajane hummed quietly with her eyes closed. She seemed like she was in her own little world. Looking to the side she saw two chairs pulled up with the sleeping forms of Gemini and Erza both sleeping with a similar expression.

Looking back at Mirajane she blushed hearing her beautiful voice, it sounded calming and serine. Slowly her song died down as her eyes fluttered open. Staring towards Lucy she smiled moving her lips. “Good morning.” She mouthed. Lucy nodded looking at the other sleeping members of their family.

Slowly (and with much effort) Lucy untangled herself from Wendy who immediately frowned being detached from her. Lucy had to stifle a giggle as she pushed a pillow into the young girl who clung to it happily, her smile slowly returning.

Mirajane quietly walked out of the bedroom with Lucy in tow. Shutting the door quietly with a click she followed her downstairs. “Good Morning Lucy, it looks like you had a pleasant night.” Mirajane smiled warmly. “It was just as pleasant waking up to.” Lucy smiled giving Mirajane a good morning kiss which she eagerly accepted.

Not that she didn’t enjoy being ravaged by her girlfriends the simplest kiss was all she needed to feel her toes curl, to be on cloud nine. Breaking away Lucy smiled rubbing Mirajane’s cheek. “What was that song you where humming? It was beautiful.”

Mirajane smiled walking to the kitchen. “It was an old song my mother sung to me and Lisanna when we were sad. I’m not sad now of course it just has a calming tone to me though; I thought it would sound nice to you guys while you slept.” Lucy nodded happily, it really did. Her voice could rival Lyra’s harp, Lucy thought.

Lucy followed Mirajane to the kitchen resting against the wall as she started to make breakfast for everybody. “So… You sent Wendy here to learn about my Size Magic?” Mirajane stiffened. Turning around slowly she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “D-don’t look at me Gemini had full control of that conversation. I only acted as a guard to make sure you didn’t hear her.” Mirajane chuckled softly rather embarrassed.

Lucy sighed unsurprised. “I had a feeling that she was at play whe- Wait that conversation?! There was more?” Lucy asked surprised. “Oh look I need to go wake up the others.” Mirajane quickly walked out of the kitchen back up the stairs. “There actually trying to get more people?!” Lucy was beyond confused why.

Shaking her head she walked back up the steps to get some answers. “Alright you guys I need to talk… to… you…” Lucy’s words died as she watched the sight before her unfold. Standing or more pulled to the bed was Mirajane who was currently locked in a death hug by Wendy who was still sleeping soundly.

Gemini was laughing hysterically while Erza through it all was slowly trying to detach the young dragon slayer from the suffocating Mirajane. Slowly Wendy’s eyes opened because of the commotion. “W-what’s going on?” She asked confused before she felt something soft pressed into her chest. Looking down she screamed in shock releasing Mirajane who was nearly passed out.

“IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY! “Wendy screamed kneeling next to the fainted Mirajane, a blissful look on her face. Gemini clutched her sides still laughing hysterically at the scene before her. “Peaceful mornings don’t exist any longer do they?” Lucy said flatly. All eyes turned towards her as she walked into the room.

“Good morning Lucy, I hope you had a pleasant night’s sleep.” Erza said happily. “G-G-Good morning L-Lucy…” Wendy stuttered averting her eyes from her. Why is she acting so shy? “Good Morning Miss Lucy, I like your sleepwear.” Gemini grinned before she let out a sharp whistle.

Sleepwear? Lucy looked down before her blush matched Wendy’s. Covering herself she looked away embarrassed. “Mirajane Why didn’t you tell me I was naked...?” I never expected to say those words to a full room… I’m turning into Gray great Lucy thought dryly.

“The only difference is we enjoy you naked” Gemini snickered confusing Wendy. “She talks with my thoughts.” Lucy said vexed as she frowned at her Celestial Spirit. What did I do?” Gemini asked confused. “Oh I don’t know maybe sending Wendy here without me having any prior knowledge to this.” Lucy lifted her hand forming her magic circle.

“Hey I thought it would be better if you told her then me, I would have gone into X-rated details was I wrong to send her your way?” Gemini smirked seeing Lucy scowl. “I rest my case.” Wendy blushed hearing Spirit and Master banter back and forth.

“By the way Lucy, clothes” Erza added in fanning Mirajane’s face. Lucy looked down once more sighing before she went to her dresser to find something to wear. All eyes were glued to her as she bent over searching each drawer for something she liked.

Slowly as she got dressed she heard a collecting aww of disappointment. Blinking in surprise she turned back seeing everyone looking away. “I blame you Gemini” Lucy said flatty before going back to dressing. “Why does everyone blame me?” Gemini said rhetorically.

“You corrupted their minds. Erza never acted like this till she started hanging out with you.” Lucy deadpanned, Erza blushing recalling her and Gemini’s first talk. “Hey I’m not that bad!” Gemini defended before a smirk graced her lips as she looked at Wendy with concupiscence.

“By the way Wendy we need to talk later alone” Gemini grinned eagerly. Wendy looked at her confused before Lucy ducked in front of her hugging the small girl to her chest. “NO YOU DON’T LEAVE WENDY ALONE I WONT LET YOU CORRUPT HER!” Lucy screamed protectively. “Why does she want to corrupt me?” Wendy cried confused not understanding what was happening.

“Because she’s devious and underhanded.” Mirajane mumbled as she slowly regained consciousness. “You guys are mean.” Gemini pouted. There banter was sent back and forth by the four as Wendy was clutched close by Lucy defensively as Gemini kept trying to pull her away.

Their conversation was finally broken by Mirajane. “So Wendy now that your apart of are Family did you plan on moving in with us?” Wendy looked up shocked by her word. She knew Fairy Tail was her Family but being called family by those so close made her heart flutter.

“W-well I’m not sure… I don’t know what I’ll do really, and I know if Carla knew about this she wouldn’t approve.” Wendy frowned knowing how much her friend hated anything profound. Everyone in the room paled. “Oh crap I forgot about Carla…” Gemini muttered nods from everyone sept Lucy present.

“So a kennels out of the question right?” Gemini was quickly kicked out of the room by Erza and Lucy as they saw Wendy’s tearing face. “S-S-SHES J-JOKING R-RIGHT?!” Wendy stammered out. “Of course she is Wendy, IT JUST WASN’T FUNNY!” Lucy yelled out the last part hugging Wendy to her chest.

“I’ll have a talk with her later, she respects me.” Erza said standing up to change herself. “She respects us all not just you Erza,” Lucy said dryly. “Not really she thinks most everyone else is immature and impractical beyond partying.” Wendy corrected.

“Erza go talk with her.” Lucy pointed to the door. Erza smirked stepping out scowling at Gemini who sat by the door. “I was only joking…” she mumbled.  “Alright now you guys spill it what’s going on.” Lucy said sternly, all present quickly bowed there head telling her one at a time what hey where doing.

“Why would you want more people? Won’t you be jealous?” Lucy finally asked worried for multiple reasons. “Not really, as long as I’m with you Lucy I don’t mind who ever I have to share you with.” Mirajane said happily. “I would rather you just be my Lucy and mine alone but I know your friends think the world of you Miss Lucy. It wouldn’t be fair if I did.” Gemini said quietly.

 “So you don’t think I should be here?” Wendy said fearfully. Gemini sent her a look shaking her head. “I’ll admit I was jealous before and didn’t but I’ve read your thoughts. You belong here as much as we all do and I’m happy to call you party of my family.” Gemini said sincerely as she sat next to Wendy hugging her close.

 “Gemini that was sweet.”  Mirajane sighed happily. “Plus she’ll be a fun challenge getting her not to stutter whenever she sees you naked Miss Lucy” Gemini grinned Cheshirly. “You had to ruin it? And were doing so well” Lucy deadpanned.

“Never change” Lucy smiled shaking her head, Gemini grinned ear to ear loving every moment of it. Their conversation was abruptly stopped when they smelled something burning. “Hey Natsu doesn’t know where we live right?” Lucy asked somewhat seriously. Mirajane looked confused before her eyes widened.

“Oh crap!” She bolted off the bed scrambling downstairs having forgotten she had started making breakfast before she passed out. “I hope you don’t mind burnt eggs and ham Wendy.” Lucy smiled ruffling her hair. “As long as I’m with you guys I won’t.” She smiled hugging Lucy close. “What I said to Gemini applies to you to Wendy, never change.” Lucy smiled leaning down to give her a kiss.

Wendy’s eyes widened in surprise before she eagerly accepted the kiss. Breaking away Lucy led Wendy downstairs showing her, her home since the only two placed she had seen where the dining room and bedroom.

 

 

~ Streets of Magnolia ~

 

Cana walked along the alleyway near Lucy’s old apartment as she stared at it. I know she’s not here but, it holds some memories. Cana recalled the time she had snuck in to bathe with the blonde. Her face was priceless, Cana giggled for the first time since her conversation with Gemini.

“I’m sorry but if you looking for Miss heartphilia she moved out a week ago.” A gentle voice came from behind her. Cana jumped in surprised clutching her chest. “Jeez don’t sneak up on me like that!” She said angrily as she stared at the woman. “My apologizes but I didn’t, your just in my path.”

Cana looked at the girl never seeing her before. She appeared to be a young girl with long orange/brown hair and red eyes. She wore a pink long sleeve shirt with purple cuffs around the wrists. Her pants where a simple black with the same purple trim at the end of them. Around her waist was a well-knit red sash that hung loosely around her left side, and lastly she wore a simple pair of brown shoes, they looked older then what you would expect somebody so young to wear. Something else she noticed was a couple ankle rings around her left heel. The last thing she could see that was rather odd in magnolia was a pair of ears; she couldn’t really tell what kind they looked canine by nature though.

“Who are you?” Cana asked confused. The woman’s ears twitched signaling them to be real, maybe she’s an animal mage like Lisanna or Millianna? “I’m new here actually, I live or lived across the hall from Miss heartphilia, I moved in the day she moved out actually. Too bad it would have been nice to get to know her, she seemed… special.” The woman tapped her lower lip thinking.

Damn right she’s special, Cana blushed at her thoughts. “W-well I wasn’t really looking for Lucy, I just… I was just going.” Cana sighed walking past the apartments before the woman tapped her shoulder. “It’s alright to hesitate if you then go ahead, but it’s not once the decision is made. It is better to act quickly without self-doubt before the time to act is gone.”

Cana blinked in surprise. “But how did…” Cana was speechless as she looked at the back of the retreating woman as she entered the apartments. “Whenever you hear a voice within you tell you can’t do something, then by all means do it and that voice will be silenced.” The woman shut the door behind her leaving a stunned Cana in its wake.

Cana stood there quietly as the sun rose up yielding the morning dawn. Looking up determined she started walking towards the outskirts of town, her destination now clear.

 

 

~Lucy’s Home ~

 

“Lucy I lied, this tastes horrible.” Wendy mumbled as she ate the black eggs and ham. “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have left the stove on.” Mirajane mumbled poking the dead breakfast. “Hey it’s alright; I’ll go shopping today and pick up more groceries guys.” Lucy smiled. Mirajane nodded happily.

“I don’t see why you’re complaining, they taste fine to me.” Gemini shrugged eating the burnt breakfast in a gruff voice. “That’s because you’re using Natsu’s form and he eats everything charcoaled.” Lucy frowned at her spirits attempt to eat the ruined breakfast. “I had to get it down somehow; it’s rude not to eat it.” Gemini commented.

“It’s also rude to point out my food was hard to *Down*” Mirajane whispered annoyed. Finishing her plate Gemini quickly changed back into Lucy’s form shaking a bit. “It’s been months since I took on a male body… I don’t like it.” She said dryly. “Gee I wonder why” Mirajane giggled seeing her blush.

Their conversation was cut off by a knock at the door. “That’s… unexpected. Erza has a key and it’s not even eight.” Lucy commented walking to the door. As she opened it her surprise seeing Cana panting tiredly. “Cana are you alright?!” Three heads popped out from behind the wall watching the spectacle curiously.

“I… Need… To… DAMNIT WHY DID YOU MOVE TO FAR UP THE HILL!” She panted tiredly. Because I had no choice on the location, Lucy thought. Lucy led her into the house letting her sit down on the couch. Lucy walked back from the kitchen handing Cana a drink.

She quickly downed it before making a sickened face. “Oh jeez what is this?” Cana asked appalled as she looked at the drink. Lucy stared at her blankly. “Its water…” Cana looked back at in realization. “Huh, no wonder I don’t like it.” Gemini giggled walking over to the couch dropping a bottle on her lap.

“I doubt it will help a burning throat but its better then water.” Cana smiled nodding as she quickly took a swig from the bottle. “It’s not even noon though” Wendy said dryly watching the scene. “Does it matter with Cana?” Mirajane asked with all seriousness.

“So what’s going on is something the matter Cana?” Lucy asked worried once her friend caught her breath. Cana looked around the room unsure of what to say to those present. Gemini didn’t need to take her form to know what she was thinking. Hopping over the back of the couch she grabbed the startled Mirajane and Wendy before walking out the front door, locking it.

“Did she just lock us in?” Lucy asked confused. “I heard a click” Cana commented shrugging. “Lucy, can I ask you something… it’s been bothering me for a while now…” Cana said quietly, unsure if she could really go through with it. ”Of course Cana, where friends, you can tell me anything at all.” Lucy smiled warmly rubbing her hand.

Cana blushed nodding. “Do you… does it ever bother you at all… even in the tiniest bit that I betrayed you… back on Tenrou island?” Cana said quietly. “Not at all” Lucy quickly replied not having to even think about it. Cana looked up in surprised how fast she said it.

“B-but what if it ever happened again? How could you trus-“She was silence as Lucy put a finger to her lips. “Stop right there Cana. If you think even for a moment that I wouldn’t put my life in your hands don’t. You’re my friend and I trust you with every fiber of my being.” Lucy smiled genuinely.

Cana felt herself tear up at her words. After everything, the games, my betrayal, everything… she trusts me with her life? Cana cried happily at her words. Lucy smiled rubbing her tears away. “Do you feel better now Cana?” Lucy smiled at her friend.

Cana sniffled nodding as she rubbed her tears away. “I… I just have one my question, or more a statement? I’m not sure what it is really.” Cana commented thinking. “What is it?” Lucy asked confused before she felt Cana’s soft lips pressed into her own.

Lucy blinked in surprise as she tasted her friends tongue in her mouth; traces of alcohol still present adding to the unique flavor. Lucy’s eyes hazed over as she moaned into the kiss. Cana moaned happily as she stole a kiss from Lucy, her tongue fighting her friend for dominance.

Finally they broke away, a stray strand of saliva connecting them together. “That… that’s more than a statement.” Lucy commented still feeling flushed from their heated kiss. “I… I told you… I didn’t know what it was” Cana panted happily.

Lucy sat there awkwardly before finally speaking up. “Gemini talked with you didn’t she?” Cana blinked surprised. “Odd I was under the assumption she hadn’t told you anything.” Lucy sighed shaking her head. “She didn’t but I had a similar experience with Wendy yesterday.

Cana blinked surprised before recalling seeing Wendy pulled out of the house.  “So she’s building you a harem?”  Cana asked curiously. Lucy blushed before nodding. “I don’t know why, it’s not that I don’t love you guys but… this seems excessive and weird an-“She was cut off by another kiss from Cana.

“Just go along with it Lucy, somebody told me It’s alright to hesitate if you then go ahead, By all means go ahead Lucy, and maybe let me join?” Cana asked quietly wanting to hear the words from Lucy. Lucy blushed at her friends comment. “So you really don’t care that you’d have to share me? I’m already with Gemini, Mirajane, Erza, and Wendy… “Lucy said worriedly.

“Cana shook her head chuckling. “Are you kidding? I once got into bed with 12 random women I met in a club; you think I wouldn’t be alright with 5 of my guild mates?” Lucy gawked at her shocked. “YOU WHERE IN AN ORGY WITH A DOZEN STRANGERS?!” Cana shrugged.

“I didn’t have much of a tolerance when I was younger.” Lucy just looked at her shocked. “What do you mean younger your 18!” Cana shrugged once more bringing the bottle from before to her lips. “Like I said when I was younger,” She grinned taking a drink.

I’m going to die… Lucy paled imagining Cana along with Gemini, Erza, Mirajane, and Wendy using her. Suddenly both girls heard a ringing noise. Cana looked down fishing around before she pulled out a tarot card. “The hell?” Cana saw a chibi picture of herself dancing happily on it with a small message under it.

“Cana make sure to ask Miss Lucy about her Size Magic, Love sis? Size magic?” Cana looked down confused before directing her questions towards the blonde in question. Lucy blinked before realizing what it meant. “Oh yea… well you see…”

Lucy explained the whole dark guild incident, how she was marked and why she had been captured. Finishing her story Cana looked at her shocked before tossing her the bottle. “You need this more than me.” She said flatly.

Lucy shook her head amused setting it down. “I’m used to it really, I mean I’m not happy to be marked but this magic changed my life, I mean I would have never been as close with Gemini as I am now, and with that the whole chain of events leading to where I am now. Life’s been harder yes but without a doubt I would relive every moment a thousand times if it meant I got to spend another minute the way it is now.” Lucy beamed happily.

“You really mean that don’t you Lucy.” Cana smiled happily. “So does that mean I’m now a part of it?” Cana grinned chesurly. “Lucy blushed furiously, that’s the grin Gemini uses! “I-if it’s not too weird for you…” Lucy let out an Eep noise as Cana tackled her to the couch kissing her neck giggling.

“I’d be a fool not to, and I’ve been one for a while thinking you resented me.” Cana pulled away smiling. “I’m sorry I thought you would resent me… I know you’re better than that.” Lucy smiled brushing her brown hair to the side to look into her eyes.

“As long as you know your My Cana now it doesn’t matter.” Lucy smiled warmly up at her. Cana shuddered hearing those words as she nodded. “Now I have a request, if you don’t mind.” Cana grinned from ear to ear. Uh oh…

“Y-yes Cana?” Lucy stuttered out already knowing where this was headed. “Would it be possible for you to shrink? Maybe just a little?” Cana stuck out her bottom lip begging. Lucy sighed smiling, things never changed, whether it was Gemini or somebody entirely knew.

Lucy activated her magic circle under. Cana yipped in surprise as she fell a foot to the couch, Lucy no long under her grasp. Looking down her eyes widened seeing the tiny form of Lucy smiling up at her. Lucy gasped in shock as she was suddenly tugged to the air by Cana who stared at her amazed.

“Wow! You’re so small your smaller then one of my tarot cards! This is so cool, you, you look so cute to.” Cana grin turned sultry quickly. “W-what are you going to do?” Lucy whimpered out. “Oh I’m going to do the best I can.” Cana grinned before bringing Lucy to her lips for another kiss.

Lucy moaned into the kiss, this time her face feeling flushed by her breath, the alcohol magnified at her current level. It was intoxicating! Licking her small friends face she loved the feel of her on her tongue. Pulling away she grinned seeing her friend… no lover now covered in her saliva. “I hope you liked that because I’m ready for second base already, sorry if I didn’t buy you dinner first.” Cana chuckled.

Lucy looked at her surprised. Seriously again!? I need to talk to Gemini about this magic later something seems off. “Wait Cana, are you sure? I mean we just… don’t you-“She was cut off as Cana hugged her close. “I’m positive Lucy, from now on you’re a part of my life and I want to give everything to you.” Her smile turned sultry once more as she pushed Lucy between her breasts. “Everything,” She whispered quietly near Lucy, making the celestial mage shutter with anticipation.

Cana rubbed her breasts together giggling as she watched Lucy’s pleasured face as she was massaged by her breasts. “This has to feel wonderful at that size, I’m kind of jealous.” Cana giggled. Lucy giggled in response, her mind already closed off to words as the pleasure from Cana’s warm breasts surrounded her on every side.

Cana stood up and pulled off her short jeans tossing them to the floor before her panties soon followed. Lying on her stomach Cana reached into her breasts fishing out Lucy. Lucy looked at her sadly, disappointed as she was removed from her comfortable prison.

“Don’t give me that look, I just wanted to move you someplace more fun.” Cana grinned moving Lucy around her back. Lucy looked at her confused before she hovered over Cana’s massive jiggling ass. Lucy whimpered with excitement already wishing she was in it… wow times change, Lucy thought recalling her revulsion the first time Cana, or Gemini stuffed her into her ass.

Cana reached around pulling her cheeks apart with her free hand before looking at Lucy with a hint of worry. “H-hey Lucy? does… does this bother you at all?” She asked feeling a bit guilty having gotten ahead of herself. Lucy smiled shaking her head. “Its fine Cana, I don’t mind- AHHHH!” She screamed as Cana dropped her in.

“I heard its fine, that’s good enough for me.” Cana grinned pushing Lucy deeper into her ass before pushing her hands on each side of her cheeks and squishing them together. Lucy moaned in pleasure as Cana’s ass squished her on all sides. It’s so soft! And her smell, well it’s not bad it just reminds me of her… Lucy wondered if by chance her mind was corrupted beyond repair but shrugged. I like it this way anyways.

Cana moaned feeling her lover’s tiny movements inside her ass, one of her hands having removed itself from her ass as she reached for her crotch, eagerly diving her fingers in as she fantasied about Lucy. Feeling the pressure from both sides ease up Lucy took the opportunity to push herself deeper in; enjoying the warmth her ass provided her.

Cana moaned as she felt Lucy struggling to go deeper into her ass. Jeez she likes this more than me, Cana moaned happily, her fingers pinching her clit every time Lucy pushed herself deeper. Lucy soon reached her destination grinning. Judging by Cana’s moans of ecstasy she was close, guess I should push her over the ledge then.

Lucy moved towards Cana’s anus smirking before she leaned in giving her a long lick. Cana’s eyes shot open ash she shriek feeling a mini orgasm right then and there. “D-d-did you just?!” Cana screamed arching her back as she felt Lucy licking fully now, the tiny oral treatment tickling her backdoor.

Cana grunted and moaned forcing her fingers in as deep as she could as she felt the intense pleasure from both ends. Lucy grinned deciding to finish it with one final push as she pushed both her hands in causing Cana to scream as she hit her climax. Lucy grunted in a little discomfort as her hands where crushed together. Jeez if I wasn’t so well built by the spell this would probably break my hands, Lucy thought dryly.

Cana panted happily as she rocked on the couch blissfully, the tingling in her ass still ever present. Once Cana was finished riding her orgasm she fished in her sweaty ass for a moment before finding her prize, her girlfriend. Pulling the now wet Lucy out she smiled dreamily at her giving her a deep kiss, not caring that she was covered in her sweat.

“That… that was the best I ever had.” Cana smirked seeing Lucy’s grinning face. “I’ve been told,” Lucy chuckled liking the ego boost. Lucy reversed her magic growing back falling on top of Cana who she eagerly kissed happily.

“I think we should probably shower,” Lucy commented, her clothes now drenched along with the rest of her. “I don’t mind it really.” Cana grinned. “Well I do, ide rather not go out in public looking like a flood hit me.” Lucy sighed. “You planned on leaving the house? Change of plans then.” Cana grinned tugging Lucy back into her.

“Your mine for the day.” Cana said in a stern tone kissing her Lucy. “Crap, I needed to go shopping though”. As if on cue they both heard a ringing. Cana reached down seeing another tarot card with a chibi version of her snickering.

“Take your time, I’m shopping with Mirajane and Wendy, won’t be back till tonight have fun, sis.” Cana grinning tossing the card away. “Guess your days been opened. Lucy sighed, Damnit Gemini. Smiling back she nodded tugging Cana with her as she pulled her up the stairs to her bedroom, her day now booked all over again.

 

 

To be continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIITTTOOOO!!!!!!

 

Thank you one and all for staying with me through the months your reviews and hits are what inspire me so again Thank you all.

Now i mentioned last chapter there was no Guess a character, well this time there is if you havent already guessed as much.

thats right, name the woman who confronted Cana outside Lucy's old Apartment,

I challange you all!!!

 

As per usual if you guess it right i will update immidiatly and do a scene of your choice.

 

Like always please review there like crack i just love them so much ^.^

 

and wow i have to say just hit 10000 hits today, thats a great feeling for a story, theres no greater feeling for an artisen then for sombody to appreciate there work. Be it movies, books, cooking it doesnt matter. the feeling is one of the greatest and it makes my day :)

Thank you all.

 

Until next time <3