- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

 

and what better way to kick it off then by a new chapter :P

 

I have to say this year has definitely been a fun one for me ^.^

I met my new year’s resolution for the first time, it’s a pleasant feeling.

I’ve made multiple successful stories and acquired followers and fans :D

And my writings improved tenfold from when I started, seriously I red over my first work and I gagged it was hideous 0_o

Funny my first time writing I spent an hour with just 500 words yet now I can’t stand any of my chapters being under 6000 XD

Well, I’ve talked enough for now I’m just happy this year’s coming to a close so nicely and I can’t wait to kick off New Years with a bang! GTS world better be ready for me, because i plan to shake its foundations come 2015 >:)

 

On a side night speech aside,

Shall328 I still need to hear from you, both you and Devoool won my little contest further proving your hacking my computer -.-   so I’m waiting for your request! This chapter is for Devoool and is a 2 parter since I sadly did not have all the information I needed to write the other half. *Points to Shall,* :P

Anyways I’ve kept you away from my little slice of heaven to long so without further adoo <3

 

Sit back,

 

Get comfy,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Turn on private browsing,

 

And…

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

One Week Earlier…

 

 

“I don’t like it, I know it’s what we need to do but I don’t want to share my Lucy.” Gemini looked away unable to meet the eyes of her fellow harem member’s. “I know what you’re feeling Gemini but we need to. What happens if Lucy’s attacked again by stronger opponents? I know your powerful Gemini but you have your limits, as do we all. We need to have people ready to step in at any moment. Plus we need their help for her surprise” Mirajane finished holding her hand comforting the agitated spirit.

“Where also not talking about strangers Gemini, these are our fellow Guild members, yours to. If what you told us and what we can tell by how they act they care deeply for Lucy just like we do.” Erza added resting against the wall next to them.

Gemini looked down bitterly. She knew it was the right choice but still… Lucy was hers… “Fine but I don’t want to keep having people join our family. I… I don’t like sharing Miss Lucy, or any of you for that matter.” Gemini blushed at her words, funny how things change. Not too long ago I couldn’t stand them being near my Lucy, now I can’t stand them near anyone else. Maybe I’ll view her the same way with time…

“Fine…” Gemini whispered out hollowly. Mirajane sighed before she smiled warmly and pulled the sulking spirit into her. “Don’t be like that, you know Lucy will always care for us no matter if people join our family, she’s not the type to cast people away and you know it. If anyone knows her the best it’s you after all.” Mirajane grinned hugging her.

Gemini let a small smile creep up her face. She was right after all; her Lucy would never do such a thing but still… She hated sharing her. Sighing Gemini nudged herself into Mirajane’s embrace enjoying her warmth. Erza pushed herself off the wall before sitting down next to Gemini as she rested her hand on her shoulder.

“So then is it decided then?” Gemini nodded along with Mirajane. “Alright then, let’s begin tomorrow; you know what you need to do Gemini?” Gemini nodded standing up she changed form. “I’ll need to get a few new memories from her but if nothing’s changed I can tell exactly what she wants.” Gemini said in a rather timid voice.

Mirajane and Erza nodded in agreement. “Just remember, this has to be a surprise, especially for what we have planned once they both join. We have about 4 months to work on it and I’d rather not miss our small window of opportunity and have to wait another year.” Erza said sternly.

“Do you still think it’s possible to bring her back?” Gemini asked skeptically, having never heard much on this type of magic. Mirajane cast her gaze down sadly. “We really don’t know. It’s never been tried before. But if a dark mage can do it I know we can.” Mirajane said fiercely.

They three cast there gaze towards Lucy’s desk next to her bed and smiled. She’ll be back; we just need a little more time. The two mages and celestial spirit where pulled out of their thoughts by the front door opening. Lucy walked into her apartment setting her bags down before seeing Gemini, Erza, and Mirajane idly chatting on her bed.

“Umm why are you guys here?” Lucy asked in curiosity as she set her keys on the table. “We need an excuse to see are girlfriend?” Mirajane pouted. “You know that’s not what I meant.” Lucy smiled pulling a chair over to them and sitting down.

“I was bored so I wanted company, and Erza pulled Mira along with her so we could all chat for a bit.” Gemini smiled happily. “I was only gone for an hour Gemini.” Lucy sighed before smiling. “So anything interesting I should know about?”

Gemini shared a glance with her fellow members before smirking. “We were just deciding what position you look best in. I vote spread eagle!” Gemini cheered, Lucy’s jaw hung open at that. “I said face planted with you shaking your rear in the air.” Mirajane added on with her usual Cheshire grin. Lucy was gawking now.

“Please tell me you didn’t really spend an hour t-talking about that.” Lucy blushed fidgeting a bit. “Ok we didn’t.” Gemini smiled. “…” Lucy stared at her blankly for a moment. “You’re lying you did!” Lucy deadpanned pointing an accusing finger at her spirit. Hanging her head Lucy covered her face embarrassed, Gemini now giggling gleefully with Mirajane, Erza adding in a few chuckles of her own.

“We were also deciding what we wanted to do today if that makes you feel any better.” Erza added before a smirk graced her lips. “Oh? Did you guys have plans?” Lucy asked curiously before six hands pulled her onto the bed restraining her. “You could say our decision was unanimous.” Mirajane grinned.

“W-W-WWAIT I, I N-NEEDED TO GO TO THE G-GUILD HALL TODAY GUYS” Her protests were fading as Gemini sat on her lap while Erza and Mirajane worked on her shirt, pulling it away. “We asked Master for the day off, he agreed.” Mirajane smiled happily.

“Good thing to because you’re not leaving the house for the rest of the day.” Gemini grinned viciously, a gleam in her eyes. “Gemini you’re corrupting them!” Lucy whined, Mirajane and Erza grinning at her words. “I don’t think I mind being corrupted” Erza smiled. “Same goes for me” Mirajane licked her lips once Lucy’s breasts where freed for all to see.

Lucy whimpered at their touch biting her bottom lip as she felt the hands of her girlfriends caressing her naked flesh. Sighing in defeat the others grinned happily before ravishing her, easily ending any thoughts of what she was going to do for the rest of the day.

 

~ Prolog End ~

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Master Makarov’s office, Present time ~

 

“So after I found there hideout with the help of Virgo I took on Mirajane’s form and used her take over to destroy the place. I found the dark mages in the basement and took on Miss Lucy’s form before using her Size Magic to shrink them all. Once I made sure Miss Lucy was safe and sound I shrank the Dark Mages to about an inch and tucked them in my pocket before running back to Hargeon to take the train back to Magnolia. Once I returned I came straight here the day before using Miss Lucy’s form and pulled Erza and Mirajane with me back to her Apartment.” Gemini finished before Mirajane cut in.

“After she explained everything to Erza and me, I had to be restrained for a little…” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head sheepishly embarrassed as she recalled her previous actions towards the dark mages. “After I calmed down enough thanks to Gemini we decided what to do with the Dark Mages.” Mirajane said passing the conversation to Erza.

“We talked about it for hours but finally decided to just send the shrunken Dark Mages to the magic council directly. There currently in one of the 50 branches of the Dark Zone and are being held there for life on crimes of murder, attempted and preformed amongst other things.” Erza finished.

“And that about sums up the past month and how this whole situation started.” Lucy sighed having not wanted to tell anyone. Mirajane smiled rubbing her lovers arm affectionately. “You’re the first person not a part of this we’ve told and since you do know we would really appreciate it if you didn’t tell the other’s master… Master?”

Mirajane looked up at their guild master whom they had just told there whole story to before her eyes widened in shock. “MASTER?!” Mirajane panicked. Lucy, Gemini, and Erza cast there gaze towards him and sweat dropped at the scene before them.

Lying in a puddle of blood face first was there master with a goofy grin plastered to his face, his soul slowly flouting out of his mouth as Mirajane tried desperately to push it back in. “Maybe we should have left out the rest of the bedroom talk?” Gemini tapped her chin in though, Erza and Lucy nodding in agreement.

After a few minutes Makarov looked at them thinking deeply, his goofy grin no longer present. “Do you four know what kind of danger you have honestly gotten yourselves into? If Mavis actually had to show up and help you out then this is more serious then you know.” Makarov said sternly quieting them instantly.

“It’s only more complicated now that you’re marked Lucy. The burden you have and now share with Erza, Mira and Gemini is a heavy one, just know that if you plan on letting any of my other children in on your little “Arrangement” you tell them how serious this truly is.” His tone was one of absolute, non-negotiability.

Lucy blushed understanding what he meant. “So you don’t mind what’s happened then?” Makarov smiled shaking his head. “While I can’t say I’m pleased any of my children are in danger I won’t try to stop them from using their magic, any kind. To deny magic is against everything our guild stands for. Unless it is a direct danger to you I won’t tell you how to use it. If Mavis thinks you’re able to use this magic without its curse then I to shall stand aside and let you do with it as you please.”

Lucy felt her eyes tear up at his touching words. “Thank you mast-“ She started but saw Mirajane clutching him in a death hug crying happily, there master grasping for air but not resisting her tight embrace. Erza smiled shaking her head before pulling Mirajane off there dying Master.

Gemini giggled giving Lucy a quick peck on her cheek. “I told you not to worry; everything would work out for the best.” Lucy sniffled rubbing the light tears from her eyes away nodding before she gave her a kiss back.

Once regaining his composure Makarov dismissed the three mages and spirit from his office. Once alone he sighed, thinking things over. Their story was certainly one from a fantasy, yet there guild lived through more fantasies then he cared to count. Makarov leaned down into his chair stoking his mustache in thought.

I do hope you realize the dangers that you say you do Lucy… Makarov hopped off his desk before heading back down to the guild hall, he needed a drink after a story like that.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

Lucy stretched her arms up yawning tiredly. She had been called in by Mirajane early to discuss their situation to their master. I guess we really did get off lightly considering this could have gone south fast. As Lucy reached the landing she blinked in surprise seeing over half her guild members standing there eyeing her curiously.

“C-can I help you?” Lucy asked surprised. “Are you in trouble Lucy?” Happy flew overhead giggling. “Yea why did gramps call you in? He wouldn’t let us listen in this time.” Natsu added annoyed. This time?! “N-no I’m not in trouble Master Makarov just had a few issues with me being marked and all.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

“So why come in so early then?” Gray asked eyeing her strangely.

“And why did both Mirajane and Erza come with you to?” Levy asked worriedly

“And why is Gemini standing behind you giggling?” Cana pointed to the snickering spirit as she watched her master being hounded for answers. “I, umm, well I… you see it’s kind of…” Lucy was sweating heavily now panicked by all there questions.

Suddenly she felt a very heavy presence in the air. Everyone’s eyes looked past Lucy before they paled. “I think you should let Lucy rest, she’s had a long day.” Erza cracked her knuckles smirking. “And we wouldn’t want to trouble her after everything now would we?” Mirajane said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

Lucy blinked in surprise as she turned to see everyone instantly gone. “You guys know you scare me to death at times right?” Gemini walked past them nonchalantly, resting her hands on the back of her head. “We try are best.” They said simultaneously. There getting better at that.

Walking to the bar Mirajane fished around before pulling out a slice of cake and a drink, resting them at their respectful destinations. “Thanks Mira,” Lucy smiled drinking eagerly. Mirajane smiled happily before she went to do her daily chores around the bar.

Hmm I guess there’s really not much else to discuss now, maybe I should ask Erza and Mira about missions now that I can only do S-Class ones with them. Lucy’s mind wondered for a bit till she blinked realizing something. “Hey Erza, where did Gemini run off to?” Erza looked around finishing her cake before shrugging.

“I thought she was with you.” Lucy looked around the guild hall before seeing something odd. “Found her…?” Lucy walked past the bar to a small table in the back. “Umm good morning Wendy, would you mind if I ask why there are two of you?” Lucy frowned as she watched Gemini chatting idly with Wendy while taking her form, if anyone none the wiser passed by it would just look like a pair of twins.

“O-o-oh, h-high L-Lucy…” Wendy was blushing furiously unable to meet her gaze. That’s strange; she’s acting more timid than usual. “Hi Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved, her voice might have sounded the same but her general attitude instantly gave it away it was Gemini.

“So, I ask again, why?” Lucy looked at her spirit confused. “I wanted to pick her mind for a while, I can’t keep memories very long and I always enjoy gaining new ones.” Gemini smirked as she eyed Wendy. Oh I have a bad feeling about this…

“Uh huh, I’m sure… Say Wendy mined if I ask what you guys were talking about.” Lucy pulled the chair back sitting next to her friend. Wendy fidgeted around looking uncomfortable. “W-w-well we w-were j-just umm, we were talking about the p-past how we first met and all.” Wendy was visibly sweating still unable to look her in the eyes.

“So there’s nothing else you want to tell me? Nothing at al- AHH HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Lucy stammered as Erza pulled her away from them. “We need to talk with Mira about what mission to take; I wanted to get one done today.” Erza said sternly. Lucy wiggled around in her grasp but could do nothing as she was tugged away from her grinning spirit as she waved goodbye to her master.

Lucy sighed in defeat. She definitely had a bad feeling about this, when Gemini did something she always had an ulterior motive. Where did she even get that from! I’m not conniving am I? Lucy ranted with herself internally trying to figure out her devious spirit.

“You wouldn’t happen to know why Gemini is talking with Wendy do you.” Lucy asked Erza worriedly. Erza looked back at the two chatting and shrugged once more. “Maybe they just wanted to catch up, after all a lots happened since the Nirvana incident.” Lucy nodded still having trouble believing that though.

After Mirajane showed them the S-class mission board Erza looked it over for a while, much longer than usual really. Why was everyone acting so strange? Finally she decided after waiting for an hour that none where really suited to their skill and she didn’t feel up for a mission.

Walking back over to where Gemini and Wendy was Lucy was surprised, and annoyed to see both spirit and girl no longer there. Great just what I needed, Lucy sighed before heading out. “I’ll meet you guys back at the house; I think I’m going to just take the rest of the day off.” Lucy waved to Mirajane and Erza. They both nodded smiling back.

As Lucy exited the guild hall a small smiled graced Mirajane’s & Erza’s lips. “So is she on board?” Mirajane asked smirking as she dried out a Beer stein. Gemini popped out from under the counter shaking some dust from her blonde hair. “You really need to clean down there as much as you do up here.” Gemini said dryly before feeling a malicious intent directed towards her back.

“I’m kidding, yes she’s on board and everything’s set up. It took a little time thanks for stalling, I thought she was going to spill everything the moment she saw Miss Lucy walking towards us.” Gemini frowned. Mirajane smirked as she looked over towards Erza. “Thanks for grabbing her; I knew something was up when I saw her headed over to them.” Erza nodded her own smirk in place.

“Now we just need to watch the show unfold,” Gemini grinned shaking her head. “Funny, I thought out of all of us you would protest the most about this.” Erza pointed out. Gemini looked down and sighed. “It still bothers me but I did gleam what I wanted to from her… she’s just as devoted as us even if she doesn’t know it.” Gemini said dryly.

Mirajane nudged her frowning. “Don’t start we already talked about this.” Mirajane said sternly. The celestial spirit sighed nodding in defeat. “Guess we need to move onto her next.” Gemini looked up at the mage in question as she talked to some of the other guild members. “Mirajane and Erza nodded as they decided what to do next.

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s New Home ~

 

Lucy entered her new home and sighed. “I still can’t believe I live here now.” Lucy’s thoughts traveled to what she had first done once arriving and felt her face flush. Setting her Celestial keys by the door along with her bag she stretched a bit before sitting on the couch, her mind drifting over resent events.

Many different images and thoughts crossed her mind as she sat there thinking. It truly is amazing… if I hadn’t taken that job on a whim with Natsu I would have never been hit by that Dark Mages magic. I would never have known what Gemini felt; I wouldn’t have known what anyone did actually. Her thoughts darkened as she thought of what would have happened if she never ended up with her Mirajane or Erza.

Shuttering at the thought of never being with her girlfriends Lucy decided to not dwell too much on the past and just look towards the future instead. Getting up she headed up the stairs towards her bathroom. Lucy brightened up seeing the lush decor.

The bathroom unlike the rest of the home didn’t look like her old apartment, it was much better. The tub could fit a whole family and was a borderline swimming pool. The floors where polished marble along with the walls and lastly the strangest yet most beautiful feature she had never even seen or heard about was a full scale crystal mirror ceiling. It reflected everything down so as she laid bathing she could look up and see everything from a new perspective.

If there were any words she could use to describe it heaven wasn’t anywhere good enough. Lucy turned on the faucet and watched the water start to fill the tub from the nozzles on each corner. Moaning happily Lucy eased her body into the water sighing on contentment.

“Who knew having three lovers could make your body so sore.” Lucy smirked as she felt her chin sink underwater. Feeling the warm blissful water surrounding her, her dark thoughts from before if present vanished instantly as she felt her mind filled with all the pleasant ones she had made with her new family.

Lucy smiled happily as she recalled every detail (Minus the darker parts) of the past month. “It really has been a strange ride.” Lucy sighed contently, just sitting there tranquilly as she let the water soothe her emotions.

 

 

~ 1 Hour later ~

 

Lucy walked down the steps of her stairs as she dried her hair with the towel covering her chest. As she stepped foot in the dining room she froze instantly hearing a light Eep sound. Turning around towards her living room she blinked surprised. “Wendy? What are yo-“Lucy started but saw her bright red face.

Blinking she wondered why she was blushing before she felt a draft. Paling Lucy realized why the young mage was startled. Lucy let out a light scream as she pulled the towel around her hair away covering her bare chest, her blush now just as red as Wendy’s. Oh calm down Lucy, you have three women ravage you on a daily basis, but still this is Wendy!

“W-Why are you n-naked!?” Wendy covered her eyes blushing profusely. “Why are you in my house!?” Lucy screamed back just as embarrassed. “Gemini said you wanted to show me something!” Wendy screamed back shaking her head as if trying to get the picture of her naked out of her mind.

Lucy ran back up stares slamming her door. “Gemini I’m going to murder you!” Lucy gritted her teeth growling. Quickly changing into her white vest and blue miniskirt she walked down the stairs and saw a still flustered Wendy covering her eyes embarrassed. “I’m covered this time,” Lucy sighed.

Slowly Wendy peaked through her fingers as if unsure it was true. Slowly she removed her hands resting them on her lap as she sat there quietly. Lucy walked over to the couch sitting across from her. “So…” Lucy started unsure what to say after there… unexpected encounter.

“G-G-Gemini s-said you wanted to show me your new magic.” Wendy said quietly poking her fingers together. “I-I’m sorry she said to j-just come in, I, I didn’t expect…” Wendy blushed again feeling her eyes tear up a bit. Lucy quickly panicked shaking her hands. “N-NO W-WENDY ITS NOT YOU’RE FAULT, I MEAN I SHOULD HAVE GOT DRESSED UPSTAIRS AND I, I WASN’T EXPECTING COMPANY.” Lucy sighed seeing the young girls eyes dry up.

Lucy’s thoughts traveled to what Wendy had said. “Wait you said Gemini wanted me to show you my… my new magic.” Lucy looked at her confused. “Y-yes… When we were talking earlier she said you learned a new magic and she wanted me to see it, so she told me to come see you here.” Wendy said quietly, her blush still in place.

Gemini… I’m going to strangle you! Lucy fumed. “Look Wendy this, this magic isn’t something I really show people, I mean well…” Lucy blushed unable to tell her what she had been using it for. Wendy looked down sadly her eyes watering a bit. “Oh… ok… I’m sorry if I’m not as close to you as Mira and Erza, I didn’t mean to make you mad…” Wendy said quietly.

“No Wendy I’m not mad and, it’s not that where not close it’s just…” Lucy bit her bottom lip feeling trapped now. Damnit… Sighing Lucy held up her hands and let her magic flow through her. “Size magic, shrink” Lucy said calmly, the small pillow between them instantly shrank to a few inches.

Wendy jumped back in surprise, wide eyed. “Did you just shrink it?!” Wendy exclaimed loudly. Lucy smiled shaking her head; it still amuses me to see people’s reactions to this magic. “Yea, this is the magic I gained before I was marked. It’s also kind of the reason I was marked to begin with.” Lucy sighed before feeling herself pulled into a tiny hug.

 

 

Lucy looked down and saw Wendy tearing up. “I’m sorry Lucy, that’s horrible that you were marked just for using this magic” Wendy was crying now sad to hear why her friend had a hit on her. Lucy smiled genuinely rubbing the back of Wendy head affectionately. “Its fine Wendy, I’ve come to terms with it. Besides, with both Mira and Erza staying with me it’s not like a dark guild can just waltz right in here and do anything to me.” Lucy smiled brightly.

Wendy buried her head into Lucy’s chest sniffling a bit nodding. Lucy smiled hugging the younger mage into her; she always viewed her like a little sister of sorts… well there were other things to but… Lucy tried to shake those thoughts away and just hugged Wendy happily.

“Hey Lucy?” Wendy said muffled by Lucy’s chest. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt the young girl’s voice vibrate through her breasts. “Y-yes Wendy?” Lucy stuttered out blushing. Wendy pulled her head back looking at her curiously. “Can… can you shrink other things… living things?” Lucy blinked surprised by her question.

“Umm, y-yea, I’ve tried it out a few times shrinking myself why?” Wendy looked away blushing as she mumbled something inaudible. “I’m sorry what, was that Wendy?” Lucy asked unable to hear her. Wendy poked her fingers together blushing as she whispered out almost too soft for Lucy to hear, “Can you shrink yourself?”

Lucy blinked once more in surprise. Did she just say she wanted me to shrink myself? Lucy fidgeted a bit embarrassed by the request. “U-umm w-well why did, did you want me to shrink m-myself?” Lucy stuttered out, her shock evident in her voice.

Wendy looked up blushing as she spoke, “W-well I think it would be kind of neat to see, I mean seeing somebody so small and all… I’ve never heard of anything like it and would love to see it.” Lucy looked at her eager eyes and felt her heart burst immediately wanting to do as she said. “U-umm w-well I… I guess I can if you really want to?” Wendy perked up shuffling off Lucy as she sat eagerly and waited.

Lucy blushed activating her magic. Slowly the magic circle circled around her form before she dwindled to mire 5 inches before Wendy. Lucy looked up at Wendy’s astonished eyes twinkling with excitement and couldn’t help but smile, she looked really cute like that.

“Wow… that’s so cool Lucy!” Wendy said hyped as she inspected her small friend. Wendy’s eyes dropped suddenly as she blushed a bit worried. “Uh… umm… C-can I… Can I pick you up Lucy?” Wendy covered her mouth looking away flustered.

Lucy looked at her the same way surprised at her request. “Uh… well, I don’t think that’s such a good idea Wendy.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head embarrassed. She trusted the young mage with her life hence why she shrank for her but she didn’t trust herself in all honesty, being in her hands could turn out… inappropriate.

Wendy looked down sadly, tears slowly forming. “O-ok I understand… you don’t trust me enough to hold you like you do Gemini * Sniffle* I just thought…” Wendy whimpered a bit looking away. Crap! “N-N-NO, WENDY THAT’S NOT IT AT ALL, I, I TRUST YOU ITS JUST… I WELL… IM…” Lucy struggled frantically with her words trying to stop her crying friend; she made her heartache whenever she did.

Lucy stammered frantically but her sad expression stayed present on her face, a light trickle of tears dripping down her cheeks. Good job Lucy… Lucy sighed before walking in front of Wendy spreading her arms out. “P-please be gentle...” She looked away blushing.

Wendy sniffled rubbing her tears away as she stared at Lucy surprised. “Y-you… you’ll let me pick you up Lucy?” Wendy asked with hope evident in her voice. Lucy nodded casting her gaze up towards her now smiling face. Wendy smiled happily as she ever so slowly reached down to pick her up.

Lucy shuddered as she felt the young mages fingers wrap around her and ever so gently lift her into the air; her grasp was the same gentle, caring hold you would expect somebody to use when handling porcelain. Lucy smiled brightly as Wendy gently handled her. Even Mirajane and Erza didn’t hold her this lightly… it was a nice change of pace.

“Wendy brought her up to chest level and inspected her small friend with awe. “This is amazing Lucy!” Wendy looked her over with joy evident on every feature of her face. Lucy smiled brightly glad her friend was so happy just holding her, wow her smile really does make my heart flutter. Lucy frowned slightly trying to shake those thoughts away.

Wendy traced her thumbs over Lucy’s body feeling her tiny texture.” It feels so strange, you’re the size of a doll but you have all the warmth and feeling of a person. I, I mean I know you a person I didn’t mean to call you a doll Lucy, I, I” Wendy stammered fearing she had upset her friend. Lucy smiled shaking her head.

“Its fine Wendy I know what you meant, I’m not offended. Mirajane acted the same way when she first held me.” Lucy bit her tongue wishing she hadn’t said that. “Mirajane held you when you were tiny? Why did she ask to?” Wendy asked curiously.

No she pretended to be my spirit then catered to my every whim before pleasuring me then herself using me as her toy. “Yea something like that.” Lucy lied smiling up at her. Wendy blushed looking away for a moment.

As the silence passed Wendy’s expressions kept going back and forth like she was fighting an internal battle. “Wendy? Is everything alright?” Lucy asked concerned. Her voice seemed to snap her right out of her trace as she looked around confused as if she forgot who she had been holding moments before.

“O-o-oh w-well I just… I was thinking about something G-Gemini told me…” Wendy looked away blushing. Something Gemini told her? Lucy eyed her with worry. “W-what did Gemini tell you Wendy?” she asked slowly fidgeting a bit.

Wendy looked down blushing before she slowly brought Lucy forward, her mind now made up. “Wendy what are yo-“She was cut off as her young friends lips made contact with her face. To say she was shocked would be to downplay everything she felt. She was dumbfounded.

Lucy wanted to push her away but the gentle warmth of her lips felt so welcoming… like Erza’s or Mirajane’s. Lucy closed her eyes letting the young mage kiss her passionately. Wendy moaned into Lucy’s small form, feeling new pleasure she had yet to feel before as she kissed her friend dearly.

Slowly she parted her face as flushed as Erza’s hair. Wendy looked at Lucy worriedly. “G-Gemini told me you had the same kind of feelings… the same kind of feelings I’ve had for you.” Wendy said quietly. “Wendy…” Lucy said quietly hearing her confession but she wasn’t finished.

“I’ve liked you since the moment I met you! You were so kind to me even though I was from Cait Shelter at the time. Then you invited me to join Fairy Tail after everything that happened and helped me whenever you could. I always thought of you like my big sister but… recently I’ve been feeling more then I just like you… I think I love you Lucy.” Wendy’s eyes where watering as she said what she felt, unsure if her feelings would be reciprocated.

Lucy stared wide eyed at her statement before she sighed shaking her head smiling at her speech. “What did I ever do to have so many people love me?” Lucy smiled leaning down and gently giving Wendy’s finger a kiss. Wendy felt her eyes water once more. “D-d-do you feel the same then, like Gemini said you did?” Wendy asked pleadingly.

Lucy smiled rubbing her finger comfortingly. “How could I not Wendy?” Lucy said earnestly. Wendy cried happily cupping Lucy to her chest happily. Lucy smiled shaking her head once more, It seemed even when she had everything figured out something would come up just to throw her out of place again.

Wendy sat quietly, her face was one of pure and uncontained joy as she held Lucy to her chest, her fingers tracing over her small form. Lucy moaned happily, her gentle touches where really relaxing. Maybe I could ask her to do this when I go to sleep, I feel like I’m drifting off already. Suddenly Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt Wendy’s thumbs caress her chest.

Wendy saw Lucy jump and looked at her worried. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t hurt you did I?” there was a look of concern written on her face. “N-no I-it’s just…” Lucy blushed as she felt Wendy’s thumb still on her chest. “Y-yours rubbing my breasts.” Lucy muttered.

Wendy looked at her confused before her face brightened seeing where her fingers currently rested. “OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO LUCY I SWARE, I, I, I…” She stammered her eyes swirling a bit as she panicky fidgeted with Lucy unsure of how to hold her now.

Lucy’s breath hitched as she let out a loud moan. With Wendy panicking, her fingers where trailing everywhere on her, her fingers seemed to also traveled a little lower than her breasts. “W-W-Wendy…” Lucy whimpered moaning as Wendy’s large finger rubbed back and forth over her crotch.

Wendy stopped and saw what she was doing to Lucy and felt her cheeks blush bright red. I’m causing her to feel like that with my finger just brushing her?” Wendy wondered before moving her index finger back and forth. Lucy groaned clenching Wendy’s finger as she felt the young mage play with her.

“W-W-Wendy! What are you doing?!” She gasped out but bit her lower lip in pleasure. “Y-you... You like this? When I touch you like this?” Wendy said worriedly. Lucy’s gasps of pleasure where all she needed to know she was right. Wendy smiled brightly before increasing her pace as she rubbed a little harder.

Instantly Lucy was groaning and panting as she was played with by Wendy. She’s 5 years younger than me and two feet shorter yet I’m being played with! Come on! Lucy ranted internally as she was caressed and petted by Wendy’s fingers.

Lucy’s clenched her legs around Lucy’s fingers feeling her-self close. Wendy’s touch was too much however as she soon screamed in pleasure startling Wendy as she climaxed. Lucy lay in her hands tiredly panting as she saw the confused expression on her face.

“What… what just happened Lucy?” Wendy asked worriedly looking at her panting friend. Lucy looked through hazed eyes confused. Does she not know about…? Lucy blushed realizing no one had probably ever had that kind of a talk with her.

“U-umm… Wendy… how much do you know about, well…” Lucy was at a loss of words never having had experience with such a thing. “Has… Has Carla ever had the talk with you?” Lucy finally asked blushing hard. Wendy looked at her perplexed. “What talk?” oh this is going to be uncomfortable, Lucy blushed.

 

 

Lucy sat across from Wendy awkwardly after having just explained *The Talk* with her. “S-s-so I… I just…” Wendy’s face now put the reddest rose to shame. “Yea… Pretty much.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, her embarrassment evident.

“I’m sorry Lucy I… I didn’t mean to rape you I swear!” Wendy cried out tears falling freely. “Whoa, Windy relax you didn’t r-rape me.” Lucy stammered out, well at least she didn’t do what Gemini does. Lucy leaned over pulling Wendy into her lap as she held her crying friend and now girlfriend close, no longer shrunk that is.

Wendy whimpered still sad at what she’d done as she nudged her face into Lucy’s chest trying to hide it. Jeez she’s to cute, Lucy thought offhandedly. “Wendy please calm down, I’m not mad I enjoyed it after all, it’s not like we wouldn’t try something like that eventually anyways.” Lucy blushed realizing what she just implied.

Lucy heard Wendy mutter into her chest again. Pulling the blushing girl away she looked her in her eyes and smiled with the warmest smile she could possibly muster. “I didn’t hear you Wendy can you please repeat that?” Lucy had to hold the girl still as she kept trying to bury her face back embarrassed as she looked at her.

“Could we maybe… well I… could you do to me what I did to you.” Wendy spat out covering her mouth quickly, unsure if she really said what she was thinking. Lucy was wide eyed now. I expected her to want to try this but so soon? “Are you sure Wendy? I mean you don’t need to rush this or anything, it’s your first time.” Lucy asked worriedly.

Wendy franticly nodded. “I want my first time to be with you Lucy! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!” She begged; her eyes widened to unnatural proportions. Now that’s not even fair! Lucy nodded leaning forward as she gently kissed Wendy.

Wendy moaned into their kiss, this was her first real one after all. Lucy gently let her tongue trace over her lips surprising her but Wendy caught on to what she wanted. Slowly her own lips parted as she gave entrance to Lucy.

Lucy kissed her passionately, it was different then Gemini or Mirajane’s, it’s as soft as theirs but something’s different, maybe it’s her canines brushing my tongue? Lucy didn’t honestly know. Each kiss she had with her girlfriends was different. Erza’s was fierce and determined, Gemini’s was quick and constant, Mirajane’s was soft and gentle, and Wendy’s was sharp and potent. It was strange to feel so much from each kiss but the feelings she received where like no other.

Slowly she broke away letting fresh air enter their lungs they drank it in eagerly. Wendy panted softly having never felt something so powerful before, she felt like her body was on fire! “It… It feels strange. I like it” Wendy blushed looking down.

Lucy cupped her chin bringing her face back up to eye level. “Don’t be embarrassed. I know I’m being a hypocrite but there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Lucy smiled warmly giving her a gentle kiss this time.

Wendy nodded kissing her back. The two mages sat softly and just kissed for a while, Lucy was trying to slowly ease the younger inexperienced mage into it rather than just jumping right at it like she had with Mirajane or Erza.

Lucy felt Wendy’s thighs shaking now as she tightened them around her waist. Pulling Wendy off, or more prying her, she really didn’t want to separate; Lucy set her down before gently reaching for the band of her skirt. “Last chance Wendy, are you sure you don’t want to wait?” Lucy smirked as Wendy’s response was quickly leaning forward to peck her lips before pulling back embarrassed.

I guess that answers that. Lucy pulled the hem of her skirt down staring at her blue and white striped panties. They fit her well, Lucy thought offhandedly before pulling them away. She was quite happy to see her already excited.

“Umm… uh L-Lucy…” Wendy asked blushing as she covered her mouth embarrassed. Lucy looked up wondering what was wrong. “C-could… could you maybe… shrink? You were really cute when you were small.” Wendy covered her face flushed by what she just requested.

Lucy smirked shaking her head again. Why is it me being shrunk turns everyone on? Lucy really didn’t understand since none of her girlfriends… well maybe Erza, seemed the dominate type. Lucy let the glow of her golden magic circle surround her before she stared up at Wendy’s bare crotch.

It really is a beautiful sight, Lucy’s cheeks darkened as she stared at Wendy in such a way. Walking forward she gently laid her hand on her nether lips and enjoyed the soft feeling, she’s so smooth. She didn’t mind the rugged feeling of Erza or Mirajane... or even herself when Gemini used her form which happened to be more often than not.

Still though feeling her bare skin with not stubble was very pleasant. Wendy’s breath hitched as she felt the soft, gentle touches of Lucy between her legs. Lucy grinned as she watched Wendy shutter under her smallest of touches.

I don’t care if she’s 100 times my size it makes me smile every time I do that, Lucy chuckled. Lucy moved forward as she pressed her body into her lips now moving in a gentle motion, making sure to pinch and caress every spot, she wanted Wendy’s first time to be amazing.

Wendy gripped the couch under her as she felt pleasure shoot through her, never having felt this before. Truth be told she knew a little about what she was feeling having accidently brushed herself there once or twice but with Carla being so strict and never leaving her side she could never really explore those kinds of things but now… now she was in heaven.

Wendy groaned as she felt Lucy force her arm in rubbing her from both sides now. Lucy grinned enjoying the feeling. It was always so warm, and her scent. Lucy took in a sharp breath and felt herself shudder in pleasure.

Each of her girlfriends had a strong smell that she couldn’t get enough of, Wendy was no different. Lucy moaned rubbing her own nether lips as she pushed more of herself in, pleasuring herself as she herself pleasured Wendy.

Wendy leaned back into the couch panting as she felt herself tighten around Lucy. Looking down worriedly she expected to have hurt her but was surprised, or more shocked to see the blissful look on her face. Does she enjoy this that much?

Wendy suddenly screamed as a bolt of pleasure shot up her. Lucy having felt her new girlfriend tighten around her arm signaling she was close decided to wrap up her body and oral treatment the best way she could. Reaching up she grasped Wendy’s now budding clit squeezing it tightly between her small hands, her hands fit perfectly like they were made to hold it.

Wendy screamed as she felt her first orgasm hit her hard. Wendy shook violently as her back arched pushing hard into Lucy who eagerly accepted her flood, having gotten used to it plenty of times. Lucy moaned in bliss as she lay in a puddle of Wendy’s release, her own orgasm having hit as soon as she was shoved out by Wendy’s.

“S-so… how did… jeez” Lucy panted happily. “How did you like your first orgasm?” Lucy asked happily as she looked up at Wendy. Lucy blinked smiling as she saw Wendy passed out, the pleasure having been too much for her to handle. “I made her pass out… that’s one more thing off my bucket list” Lucy giggled.

Lucy released her magic growing back to her normal size before shivering. “I keep forgetting whatever’s touching me grows to.” Lucy sighed as her body was drenched head to toe in Wendy’s release now at a much larger scale.

Lucy pulled the towel from the couch she had used to dry her hair and began drying her body. I don’t know why but I always enjoy the feeling of being covered like this, Lucy blushed realizing she really did like it. Once she was dry enough, and the towel was wet enough she picked up the sleeping Dragon Slayer and moved up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Gently she set Wendy down and smiled warmly at her. Brushing some of her stray blue hair away she kissed her forehead before retreating to her bathroom, she needed to get cleaned up… again.

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, 3 hours later ~

 

“I don’t know do you really think she’ll go along with this? I know Wendy loves Lucy but she seemed a little more scared of her feelings.” Gemini said worriedly. Mirajane shut the door behind her and Erza setting her own keys down next to Lucy’s.

“I don’t see why not. I was worried to when I first confessed my feelings but I’m glad I did. I think she’ll come around with a little more motivation.” Mirajane smiled. “Besides who can really resist Lucy? even her Enemy’s fantasy’s about her.” Erza added before all three darkened a bit.

“We must keep them away.” Gemini growled at the thought of another dark mage trying to seduce her Lucy. “Agreed” Mirajane and Erza added. As they continued talking Gemini spotted the wet patch on the couch and her grin turned feral.

“Well, well, well, it looks like my little plan worked. I’m glad to It was solely reliant on Wendy doing what I told her.” Gemini smiled happily. “Wait you planned this with the assumption shy, timid Wendy wouldn’t choke!” Mirajane asked frantic having been under the assumption Wendy was fully on board.

“Yep” Gemini said happily before she felt two pairs of fits hit her upside the head. “OWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR IT WORKED DIDN’T IT!” Gemini rubbed the back of her head in pain. “Because you could have ruined Lucy’s friendship if It didn’t” Erza growled angrily.

“Relax I knew it would. Wendy has harbored deep emotions for Lucy, much like your own. I knew with the right push she would act on them.” Gemini sighed smiling. Mirajane and Erza looked skeptical but nodded none the less. 

“Now, time to see the fruits of my labor!” Gemini snickered as she crept up the stairs to view her master. Erza and Mirajane looked at one another and sighed simultaneously before following Gemini up to. Once all three where on the landing the slowly opened the door to peak in.

All three woman’s mouth hung open speechless at the sight. Lucy lay sleeping naked in bed with Wendy resting on her chest, her mouth lightly sucking on her breast as she slept. “SHES TO FREAKING CUTE!” Mirajane half whispered half screamed cupping her face, stars where in her eyes. Erza was sweating heavily as she stared at the sight, her jaw was hanging open. “IT’S… IT’S TOO ADORABLE!” She stare frozen unable to look away for a second. “I’m too good,” Gemini smirked also enjoying the cute display.

“SOMEBODY GRAB ME A LACRIMA, I WANT A PICTURE!” Mirajane hissed excitedly. Gemini giggled quickly running down the stairs. “Maybe we can blackmail Miss Lucy with the pictures later. I’m game for that” Gemi and Mini snickered as they planned how to use the pictures for the future.

 

 

To be continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Thank you all for reading and reviewing guys, seriously the whole reason i keep writing is because of you, all of you. Your reviews fuel me and help me understand what you want and your views let me know how much you love my stories.

Here's to you! The real members who make this site such a wonderful community :)

 

Sadly there will be no Charactor guess this chapter since it is a 2 parter but expect something in the next half.

I had been hoping to get it up today also to make it an even greater New years but sadly, my writing capabilities really are not to that level... yet.

Anyways like always please review you know how much i adore them ^.^

 

Until next time guys <3