- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well first off let me welcome you all to Chapter six and im happy to have you.

that being said i can not freaking believe it, are you kidding me somebodys hacking my computer you guys can not be getting this freaking lucky with my charactor guesses.

this is rediculess XD

do i just have to say there haircolor and shirt next time???

 

Anyways Congratz to both Magi who got it right without batting an eyelash. I'm happy to write this chapter for you.

Second place goes to Shall who had it right also... yet again XD maybe its you hacking me lol

anyways this chapters title i had a little trouble with becuase it originally was going to be "A very Red christmas present" But i felt like way to many readers would take that out of context >.> so i changed it hopefully for the better.

 

But enough of my drabbles i know your all really here for the story thatgs south of this :P                                         l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      l

                                                      V

So without further adoo

 

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Kick off ya shoes

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright” Came a deep elegant voice Lucy had learned to love and laugh with. Lucy lay shaken as she looked upon the face with fear and shock of Erza Scarlet, the proclaimed queen of the fairies Titania.

Lucy stared up with mixed emotions as she stared at a sight she had never expected to awaken to. Fear, worry, Lust, those would probably be a shrapnel of what she was feeling if she had to guess. Lucy grunted a bit feeling the pressure on her chest increase.

“So tell me, who’s first?” Erza smirked still pinning Lucy’s naked body. Lucy looked at her confused before she realized what was on her. It was her foot! Her heavy metaled boots pinned her to her bed. If she wasn’t enhanced or pinned to the beds soft surface this would probably be excruciating.

Her words confused her though. Who’s first? What does she mean? Lucy looked up at the giant Erza still confused before she realized something. Looking to her left she finally felt it click why she had asked. Mirajane lay just near her pinned by her other foot.

Both mages stared at each other not sure what to say or do, to shocked to say anything. “No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads.

What the hell’s going on, where Gemini, whys Erza here, why is she acting like this? Is this actually Gemini? No something seemed different, I can’t figure it out but her look it was the same Erza gave us… its really her… Lucy paled at the realization. How did this happen…

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s apartment, 1 day earlier ~

 

“Wow this magic really does have its perks.” Mirajane giggled as she did laps in Lucy’s bathtub. “You’re telling me, why didn’t we try this before?” Gemini grinned, her body the same size as Mirajane’s. “Because this is a bathtub not a heated swimming pool.” Lucy deadpanned, her size remaining intact.

Both Mirajane and Gemini laughed as they played in the water. I swear there like children, this magic is dangerous when used in the wrong hands. “Hey you’re the one who wanted to use it for kinky things” Gemini grinned confusing Mirajane. “What are you talking about?” Mira asked confused.

“Don’t mind her; she’s just READING MY THOUGHTS AGAIN!” Lucy splashed Gemini submerging her. “Hey no fair I want to be in your head to!” Mirajane puffed her cheeks out. Gemini popped out of the water gasping for air. “That was mean! Also you’re not missing much; her heads empty half the time anyways.” Gemini giggled before being pushed under water by Lucy.

“I hope she can turn into Aquarius I’m not letting her back up.” Lucy grumbled. Mirajane swam backwards a little sweating a bit. “So why does it bother you when Gemini reads your mind?” Lucy sighed unsure herself. “I guess it has to do with the fact we already know each other intimately, your own head is usually a safe place when you don’t want people knowing something. That however doesn’t apply with Gemini… or Mavis as it turns out.”

“WAIT WHAT! WHEN DID YOU TALK WITH MAVIS?!” Mirajane screeched in surprise. “Gemini didn’t tell you about that?” Mirajane shook her head never hearing of such a thing. “Odd since she gave you an in-depth description of my ass” Lucy blushed causing Mirajane to giggle once more. “Well in her defense I did spend most of last night back there anyways.” The fact didn’t help much. If anything it made her blush increase.

 “Anyways when I first was hit with this magic Gemini kept a few things about it from me like the fact it can’t be reversed. Well Mavis could sense something was wrong and came to help. I doubt she expected to find me 5 inches tall and being used as a sex toy by my spirit but she didn’t really seem to care. In fact she joined in after out chat and-“, “WAIT YOU AND MAVIS DID WHAT?!” Mira screamed once again in shock.

“BUT SHES DEAD!” Lucy laughed at her reaction. “Funny that’s what I said to. Well it turns out her bodies just ethereal so it’s actually in perfect shape. It was a really fun night though.” Lucy smiled happily reminiscing about her old master.

“That does sound amazing. Mavis only shows up when people in urgent need. I hope everything was alright at the time.” Mirajane said worriedly. “Don’t worry everything was squared away. Lucy told her the conversation she had in depth bring a smile to Mirajane’s face. “It doesn’t surprise me Lucy. If anyone could ever make a good situation out of a bad one it would be you. You really are special you know that?” Mirajane blushed still not used to being so lovey with her Lucy. Her Lucy? Maybe she was used to it after all.

“Aww thank you Mira.” Lucy lifted Mirajane out of the water giving her a kiss, Mira eagerly giving her one back. “Well I guess we should get out, we’ve been in here for almost an hour.” Lucy was about to get up before forgetting something. “Wait where’s Gemini?!” Lucy looked past the soapy water along with Mira before she stiffened.

“Oh gosh I found her!” Mirajane looked at Lucy confused. “Where is she?” Lucy whimpered fidgeting. “S-she… she’s well…” Lucy gasped moaning out. Mirajane’s confused look quickly turned to one of lust. “Gemini no fair, I want to have some fun to!” Mirajane laughed diving underwater.

“N-NO, NO N-NO S-STOP GUYS I-“She stuttered before falling back in the water. “Oh gosh she’s… oh…” Lucy’s eyes grew hazy as she slumped into the tub. Maybe 5 more minutes…

 

 

 

~ 2 Hours later   ~

 

Lucy shivered having just gotten out of her tubs cold water. “I… hate… you… guys…” Lucy’s teeth chattered, her hands shakily holding the snickering Mira and Gemini. “Nonsense you were screaming out names not 10 minutes ago.” Gemini grinned cheekily.

Walking to her bed Lucy set her lovers down before crawling under her covers greedily accepting there warmth. Both shrunken mages eagerly ran up before snuggling themselves in her cleavage. “Gosh I hope Lisanna and Elfman aren’t worried. I’ve been gone for 2 days now, for all I know they could be tearing up half the town looking for me.” Mirajane said worried.

“I d-doubt it Mira, I had G-Gemini check in w-with the guild y-yest-terday to make s-sure everything was ok. Both of t-them are still on missions and h-haven’t gotten b-back yet.” Lucy stuttered out the effects of the cold water still chilling her to the bone. Lucy had to sigh though, between her two stowaway’s tucked safely in her breasts and the warm covers she was quickly regaining warmth and movement in her body.

“Ok, I’m glad there still gone but I hope they get back soon.” Mirajane said in her usual motherly tone. “I’m sure there fine, after all they are your siblings.” Gemini smiled pulling Mirajane into a hug. “I know I just worry for them is all.” Mirajane gave her a kiss. Lucy smiled at her two tiny lovers. Funny that not too long ago Gemini didn’t really like her yet now she’s Frenching her in my… Lucy blushed trying to stop that train of thought before it began.

“Good night Mira, Gemini. I love you both.” Lucy pressed her breasts together in a makeshift hug causing them to both giggle.

 

“We love you to Lucy”

“We love you to Miss Lucy”

 

Slowly she let sleep take her, quickly feeling tuckered out from past events.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane and Lucy walked up to the guild hall, sadly not hand in hand as they wanted to. “I know we can’t be lovey-dovey in public but this is really painful” Mirajane whined as they walked up the steps of the guild hall. “It’s alright Mira, after some errands well head back to my place, sound good to you?” Lucy smiled warmly.

Mirajane nodded before quickly giving Lucy a peck on the cheek. “Sorry I couldn’t resist.” Mirajane poked her fingers together blushing. “Mira! What if someone saw us?” Lucy whispered. She wasn’t angry but afraid of what would happen if the guild found out.

“Well personally I think if anyone saw you two they wouldn’t object, heck I wouldn’t mind pics.” Lucy screamed jumping out of her skin. Even Mira visibly stiffened at the voice. Slowly both their heads turned around before a scowl appeared on Lucy’s face. “HEY YOU’RE THE PERVERTED LOLICON FROM BEFORE!” Lucy screamed accusingly causing the girl to giggle.

“How perceptive of you, Glad to see you remember me.” She blew her a kiss before walking past them. “Are you a mage?” Lucy asked confused. The girl didn’t stop walking as she replied. “And here I thought you were just a pretty sight.” She smirked before stepping past the pair into the guild hall. “Did I just get sassed by a child? Why is she even here?”

 Lucy looked at the retreating figure speechless. “She recently moved to Magnolia and wanted to join the guild how do you know here?” Mirajane asked confused, Lucy quickly explaining her past encounter with her.

“Well you have to admit she has good tastes at least.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy sighed before walking into the guild hall, Mirajane cheerfully following behind. The guild was active as usual, many members drinking and partying.

Lucy quickly started chatting with her friends she hadn’t talk to recently. Not too much changed since she was gone but that was to be expected. If something did change in there guild it would probably be a sign of the apocalypse.

As Lucy finished talking with Levy She felt a firm hand on her shoulder. “Good morning Lucy, I’m glad to see you’re alright.” Lucy turned around recognizing her voice. “Hey Erza, why wouldn’t I be alright?” Erza stepped back before leaning on one of the beams near her. “You didn’t check into the guild hall after your mission, if I didn’t hear from Natsu I would have thought you just got back.” Erza eyes her curiously.

“Hehehe well you see I was just exhausted is all. With Natsu burning away our reward money and all I just wanted to go home, take a bath and sleep for days.” Lucy sighed sadly. Erza kept quiet just watching her carefully. That’s strange even for her.

“And what was Mira doing with you?” Wait what?! How did she know me and Mira where together? “Umm well she dropped by my apartment to see if I was ok. After she found out I was we chatted for a bit before getting some drinks together.” Lucy half lied. I’m getting better at this… is that a bad thing?

“And you walked to the guild together at the same time, both at different times then you usually arrive?” What is she a detective?! “Well no I decided to come a little early today, you know see how everyone was doing since I was gone for a week. It also so happened that Mirajane was running late and we decided to walk together.” Lucy smiled hopping she hadn’t stuttered.

Erza stayed quiet for a moment before nodding. “Well I’m glad nothing happened to you two. I would hate to know something was going on I wasn’t aware of…” Erza walked away after her comment. That… that almost sounded like a threat. Is she feeling alright?

Lucy watched her go back to the bar as she quietly ate some cake she had in front of her. Could she be catching onto this like Mirajane did? Lucy started sweating bullets. Oh crap what will she do if she found out I was lying, her thoughts turned to an angry Erza viciously doing different things to her.

Levy lowered her book looking at Lucy oddly. “Hey Lu-Chan, everything alright, you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Lucy just gulped a bit. It’s a lot scarier than a ghost… After a few more conversations with friends Lucy decided to leave for the day. Not many missions where available currently and thanks to Mira she actually didn’t even need food money; she had bought a few weeks’ worth of items for her.

I really need to thank her for that, Lucy smiled thinking about her. Deciding to run her errands now she quickly left the guild hall, unaware of the pair of eyes watching her like a hawk.

~ Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Lucy closed her front door before putting her bags down by her table. “Hey Gemini I’m back.” She called out to her spirit who was casually reading on her bed. It was kind of funny, when she wasn’t on missions of out of town Gemini had taken a liking to stay materialized usually living with her like a roommate.

“Hey welcome back Miss Lucy”, Gemini eagerly got up before glomping Lucy. It hadn’t even been 30 seconds since she set foot in her apartment before she already found herself in a heated kiss. Accepting the kiss she smiled at her spirits actions.

Slowly as they broke away she saw the loving look in her eyes and felt her heart flutter. “It really is weird to see you here waiting for me to get home all the time but I really do like it.” Lucy smiled hugging her back. Gemini snickered before grabbing her bags.

“I know, that’s why I’m here.” She smirked before putting the contents away for her. As they two chatted for a while over the day’s activities they heard a knowing knock at her door. “Come on in Mirajane it’s unlocked. The door remained close confused them both. Getting up Gemini quickly moved behind the wall in case it wasn’t Mirajane. IT would be hard to explain why there was two Lucy’s to somebody.

Opening the door Lucy looked out confused. “What there’s no one here?” Lucy looked down the hallways before walking back in. “That’s odd maybe it was a prank?” Gemini shrugged moving back to the table. “If it was I doubt they would do it again.” Lucy nodded shrugging off the incident before going back to their conversation.

“Hey Gemini when you take someone’s form do you get all current thoughts there thinking?” Lucy wondered not knowing the very specifics. “Sorry Lucy but I only get there current thoughts when I touch them and take their form. If I touched somebody before I only have the thoughts and memories they had then. Anything new that happened since I don’t have.” Lucy nodded in understanding a bit dejected.

“Why do you ask?” Lucy looked down before sighing. “I think Erza might be onto us. I don’t know anything for sure but I wanted to see if you could tell me anything.” Lucy whispered out, her voice cracking a bit in worry. Gemini felt a bit panicked to but seemed calmer.

“Even if she did she would come around Lucy.” Lucy looked at her spirit surprised but she just nodded. “I’ve seen her mind, she’s very stubborn, strong headed, and sticks with what she believes but underneath it all she still has wants just like you or me. Although I didn’t see anything related to Size play she does have a rather dominate side in bed. She’d probably take a liking to it if she tried it.” Gemini grinned sultrily. Not to mention she’s already fantasized about you,” Gemini giggled.

Lucy blushed at her implication. Erza really likes me like that? Would Erza really want to join us if she found out? “Yes.”, “that was rhetorical Gemini.” Lucy sighed annoyed. Mind readers suck, she whined. Their conversation mostly turned to bickering for a bit but she did learn what was really on Erza’s mind. It was informative to say the least.

Hearing a knock at her door she went over to check it this time and was relieved to see the smiling face of Mirajane standing there. “Hey there Lucy, you seem kind of disheveled, I hope everything ok” Mirajane said worriedly.  “Its fine Mira, I just had a rather awkward conversation with Erza earlier.”

Mirajane looked at her a little shocked. “Funny she talked with me earlier to. She was wondering why we were hanging out so much.” Now it was Lucy’s turn to be surprised. “Yea that’s what she said to me to. I think she knows something’s up.”

Both Mira and Lucy chatted for a bit about what they’d do if she found out. Not many upsides though. Lucy sighed crossing her arms. “I guess we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it, hopefully not burning it in the process.” Lucy looked down worried. “Oh relax Lucy I’m sure everything will turn out for the better.” Mira smiled rubbing her arm comfortingly.

Gemini kicked her feet off the table yawning tiredly. “Well not that I’m not enjoying this glum conversation but how bout we change it to something more fun?” Both Mira and Lucy looked at her oddly before a black magic circle appeared.

“Uh oh”

“Uh oh”

 

Lucy and Mirajane now stared up at the giant Gemini who was grinning ear to ear. “It really is nice I can do that in your body miss Lucy, I didn’t really like using that dark mage. Her thoughts scared me a bit.” Gemini shuddered.

“Uhh Gemini why did you shr-“Before she could finish what was on her and Mirajane’s minds they were both being picked up. “Well I’ve been ever so lonely with you two gone all day; I just want to spend some private time with my two favorite people.” Her lower lip was hanging out with a look like someone kicked her puppy on Christmas.

“Aww I can’t say no to that look.” Mirajane looked at her face almost crying. “She’s just playing with your emotions Mira; she does it to me all the time.” Lucy rested her elbow on her hand craning her head. “It will change rather fast” Gemini just smirked proving her point. “Aww you know me to well Miss Lucy, now what to do?”

Gemini didn’t wait for an answer before jumping on their bed to begin. The long night that followed being one of their favorites yet, Right before she began though Gemini stiffened. “Is everything ok Gemini?” Lucy asked worried.

Quickly she got up putting her shirt back on and going to the door. Lucy and Mira tried looking towards her but the beam was blocking there view. Gemini opened the door wordlessly before coming back in with some papers.

“Sorry the mail was here I wanted to grab it because once we start I don’t plan on leaving your bed for the night.” Gemini grinned wickedly. Lucy and Mira gulped at her implication before they were both back in the Spirits hands.

 

 

~ The next morning, Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

 

Lucy mumbled a bit as she felt pressure on her chest. Slowly her eyes opened but that didn’t help. “What the… Whys it so dark?” Lucy mumbled trying to move but found her body pined by something heavy and cold. Lucy struggled for a moment but found she was clearly stuck. Did Gemini roll over on me while she was sleep?

Lucy waited for a while unable to move the object but thankfully she didn’t need to wait long. Slowly she felt the foreign object being moved off her, well down her. Slowly light flooded into Lucy’s eyes. Blinking a few times she looked up at what was on her before breath hitched and her heart sank.

Oh gosh what’s happening?!

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright” Came a deep elegant voice Lucy had learned to love and laugh with. Lucy lay shaken as she looked upon the face with fear and shock of Erza Scarlet, the proclaimed queen of the fairies Titania.

Lucy stared up with mixed emotions as she stared at a sight she had never expected to awaken to. Fear, worry, Lust, those would probably be a shrapnel of what she was feeling if she had to guess. Lucy grunted a bit feeling the pressure on her chest increase.

“So tell me, who’s first?” Erza smirked still pinning Lucy’s naked body. Lucy looked at her confused before she realized what was on her. It was her foot! Her heavy metaled boots pinned her to her bed. If she wasn’t enhanced or pinned to the beds soft surface this would probably be excruciating.

Her words confused her though. Who’s first? What does she mean? Lucy looked up at the giant Erza still confused before she realized something. Looking to her left she finally felt it click why she had asked. Mirajane lay just near her pinned by her other foot.

Both mages stared at each other not sure what to say or do, to shocked to say anything. “No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads.

What the hell’s going on, where Gemini, whys Erza here, why is she acting like this? Is this actually Gemini? No something seemed different, I can’t figure it out but her look it was the same Erza gave us… it’s really her… Lucy paled at the realization. How did this happen…

 

~ Mirajane’s Pov ~

 

 

Feeling pressure on all sides Mira slowly opened her eyes. “G… Gemini get off me…” Mirajane muttered trying to push the large object off her but didn’t feel it budge so much as an inch. Slowly her grogginess passed as she felt her surroundings shift.

Is this metal? Slowly the large metal object slid over her head but remained from her chest downwards. Mirajane looked up at that was pinning her before her eyes shot open in shock. What the hell is that Gemini? No she looks like her but I can feel it… it’s actually her here.

“Good morning girls, I’m glad to see you slept alright”

Her tone… it sounds kind of cold. Mirajane just remained speechless not understanding what her fellow guild member was doing in Lucy’s apartment.

“So tell me, who’s first?”

Who’s first? What does she have planned for us… wait LUCY! Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock as she looked around before her eyes landed on the Celestial mage also pinned underfoot by Erza.  Her shock was soon replaced with one of Anger. How dare she put her foot on my Lucy!

“No volunteers? What a shame. Guess I’ll have to decide myself.” Erza said in an emotionless tone before pushing her boots back over their heads. Mirajane was about to scream out before she felt the metal foot pushed back onto her.

“D-Damnit, what’s going on?” Mirajane screamed underfoot as she struggled with all her might. Damnit! My magic won’t work because I’m shrunk! Mirajane lay helplessly as she waited for her fellow mage to decide what to do with them. Her nerves where shaken for the first time in a long time. She honestly didn’t know what was going to happen to them.

~ Pov End ~

 

Erza covered her two shrunken friends before letting her cold expression drop. Am I really about to do this? Biting her lower lip she went over the pros and cons once again for what seemed like the 50th time. No… it’s too late to stop now, I have to see this out.

Swallowing her fear she moved her feet down again replacing her worried face with one of indifference. “Well I’ve decided. Mirajane,” Erza smirked down at her shrunken comrade. “I pick you first.” Mirajane just looked up at her before getting a determined look.

“What are you doing here Erza? And why do you have is pinned under you like this!” She screamed up in frustration. Erza smirked lifting her heel up before picking her tiny friend up by her waist. “Well for starters I came here this morning with something important to tell Lucy.” She cast her gaze down to the still speechless mage before looking back at Mirajane.

“Imagine my surprise finding you both arm in arm naked and shrunk. I was going to wake you and question why you were as it was but something stopped me. Let’s just say a better idea came to mind and I plan on going through with it.” She smirked eying Mirajane.

Her composure slipping a bit, Mirajane looked at her determined face worried. “A-and what did you have p-planned exactly?” Erza leaned in so she was just a breath away. “Well for starters I planned on playing with you both. Finding you so small really does make me feel powerful. You’re just like little fairies and I am your queen.” She spoke gallantly.

Lucy and Mirajane just looked at her like she was insane. Is this really the Erza we know? Erza’s hand glowed for a moment before something appeared in her hand. She’s using her magic? Lucy panicked as she felt herself being picked up before pulled over to what was in her hand. “Since I plan on using Mira first I need to put you somewhere safe, I hope you don’t mind the smell.”

The smell what is she, her thoughts where cut off when she saw what as in her hand. Is she joking?! Lucy screamed as she was dropped into the long tube of cloth which made up Erza’s black knee sock. Quickly she pulled the bottom shut tightly before tying it off and setting the struggling mage aside.

“That will hold her for a while, plenty of time for us to get to know each other better. “Erza look I don’t know what’s come over you but let us help we can-“Erza dropped Mira to the bed not listening to the rest.

Erza kept her emotionless façade u as she slowly pulled the straps to her plate boots off instead of just reequipping. As the final one snapped of she pulled the boot off sighing. Mirajane looked at her oddly before paling a bit. Her white sock was completely see through, drenched to the bone in her sweat.

“I just came from a 10 mile jog before I came here actually, I did plan on showering but I didn’t think ide stay here too long. I’m glad I hadn’t or how else would I mark my property.” Erza let a smile crept up her face. Mirajane shivered at her words. She sounds like where just objects not people.

Erza peeled the sock off letting it drip a few times before dropping it on Lucy’s prison. “My old sock should absorb some of its dampness; it should also keep you warm Lucy.” Erza let out a light giggle seeing Lucy’s sock prison shaking more violently. Wow I don’t think I’ve heard her laugh in years, Mirajane noted.

Mirajane looked upon Erza’s massive sweaty foot in a mixture of awe and disgust. The sun shined perfectly through the room to make her skin glisten. “So Mira, care to play now? I want you… I want you to lick the sweat from my foot.” Erza stammered a bit but kept her face stoic.

Mirajane just looked up at her surprised. Is she serious? Seeing the foot descending she knew she was. Erza place her foot down on her before letting out a light moan surprising herself, this felt kind of nice. “Now Mira I expect the same kind of job you usually do at the guild. My foot should be spotless like everything else.” Erza ordered her.

Mirajane scowled before closing her eyes refusing to do as she wanted. A vain twitched on Erza’s forehead not used to being ignored. “Fine then if you don’t want to yield and do as I say I can always trade you places with Lucy.” She frowned a little seeing Mirajane’s composure crack.

“I can place you in my sock and bring her out to clean my sweaty feet, both of them instead of just one. Maybe I’ll even crush her under my weight; it really wouldn’t take much-“She didn’t need to continue as she saw Mirajane franticly licking now, slight tears leaking down her cheeks.

It’s just like she said… Erza frowned sadly not really needing much more now that she had her answer. She was about to take her foot off her but her licks where feeling rather nice actually. I’m already this far in, I might as well finish it. Erza sighed enjoying Mirajane’s tongue bath.

 

 

~ Mirajane’s Pov ~

 

She can’t seriously expect me to do this! Mirajane glared up at her friend… well if she even was that now. She can’t hurt me, this magic protects me so she can’t do anything if I resist. Seeing the annoyed look on Erza’s face made her smirk a bit. It doesn’t matter if you’re a child or adult Erza, I’m not afraid of defying you.

“Fine then if you don’t want to yield and do as I say I can always trade you places with Lucy.” Mirajane’s eyes shot open. No! She wouldn’t dare! Not with her Lucy. “I can place you in my sock and bring her out to clean my sweaty feet”, No don’t bring her into this! “Both of them instead of just one.” No that’s not fair Erza! “Maybe I’ll even crush her under my weight; it really wouldn’t take much-“Mirajane couldn’t take it anymore and latched onto Erza’s foot quickly licking and sucking her sweat. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she was humiliated by her once friend. No… I can’t let you do this with Lucy, I won’t let you! Mirajane gave long licks trying to clean everything so Lucy wouldn’t have to endure it.

The taste was very potent. It almost burned her throat as she drank the vast amount of foot sweat. The flavor wasn’t too bad considering she spent the better part of the night before licking Lucy’s feet but still she wasn’t her Lucy.

Mirajane quietly cleaned Erza’s feet still feeling her tears fall down her cheeks. Why had her friend turned so cruel?

 

~ Lucy’s Pov ~

 

Lucy screamed as she was dumped into the old sock. The first thing that hit her was the smell. It’s so powerful! It didn’t stink, or if it did she had grown to accustom to peoples sweaty bodies to really care. The most prominent thing was Erza’s scent, it was invading her senses.

“Wow this is so… this is too much.” Lucy moaned in her dark prison. She could hear Mirajane and Erza mumbling but couldn’t really make out words. Suddenly her word collapsed on her as something heavy was placed on her prison.

Lucy thrashed trying to move the weight away but it was to heavy! Suddenly she felt something drip onto her shoulder. What the? Soon her black prison turned hot and humid as more and more sweat dripped in. “Oh gosh… this is too much.” Lucy panted feeling her body shudder. Why is this turning me on so much! I’m being trapped in my friend’s sock and drowned in her sweat!

Thinking it through she really didn’t need to look for an answer. Damnit I blame both Gemini and Mavis for this, I didn’t used to shudder in pleasure from someone’s sweat. Lucy grimaced really taking into account her current situation.

The voices above where still talking, well Erza was anyways but Mira seemed to quiet down. I wish I could see what was going on out there. Deciding to make the best of it she laid back enjoying the socks comfort as it contorted into her backs groves. “Funny I should try this with Mira’s later its actually kind of nice.” Lucy tapped her chin in thought before dwelling on the situation at hand.

“Something’s still not fitting in. Why is Erza acting so different?” Feeling her body spasm again she sighed defeated. I can’t think rationally when I’m like this. Lucy started playing with herself deciding to enjoy it instead of questioning why in the end. All I really can do is wait, so I might as well make the best of it.

 

~ Lucy’s Pov End ~

 

 

Erza looked down at the beaten face of her friend. She had sweat smeared all over her body sticking to her hair and making her glisten. Sighing Erza removed her foot before picking Mirajane up. She had enough.

“Alright that’s enough Mira… I need to tell you that-“Erza started but screamed in shock as she felt something hit her. Quickly she dropped Mirajane and fell forward on the bed. “W-what’s… what’s going on?” Erza stuttered before she saw her armor glow and shatter.” WHAT WHERES MY ARMOR!” She quickly tried to reequip but was shocked to find she couldn’t so much as summon a magic circle.

Suddenly she felt pressure on all sides, grunting in discomfort Erza felt herself being lifted before the hateful eyes of Mirajane. “M-M-Mira b-but how did…” Erza grunted out feeling the grip on her tighten. “Give me one good reason not to turn you over to master or just crush you for even hinting of hurting my Lucy.” Her words where like venom as she crushed the small mage.

Mirajane jumped a bit as she felt a hand placed on her shoulder. “Mira that’s enough. I’m responsible for this.” Mirajane felt her hand loosen a bit much to Erza’s relief. Looking over she saw Lucy, or Gemini in her form standing with her arms crossed.

“What do you mean your responsible, what happened were where you! She, she just used me and was going-“, “To do nothing to harm ether of you” Gemini said cutting in defiantly, holding just as powerful a stare as Mirajane.

Mirajane didn’t understand what was going on but slowly her grip lessened before finally letting go entirely. Erza fell to the bed below her feeling relief being freed. Erza felt fear she hadn’t felt for a long time being held by her.

Gemini went over picking up Erza (much more gently), and the sock containing Lucy before bring them over to the table. Licking the seat out next to her she beckoned Mirajane to come sit. Her glare was directed at Erza but she was equally mad at Gemini but none the less sat down to let her explain.

Quickly Mirajane untied the sock pulling the flushed Lucy out before hugging her to her cheek and kissing repeatedly. Gemini smiled at the sight while Erza seemed to have a defeated look. “M-Mira I-I’m fine!” Lucy laughed playfully pushing her tongue back.

Mirajane nodded but kept Lucy in her hands protectively. Her smiling face quickly turned back into a glare directed towards Erza. “Talk, Now!” her tone was one of the highest demanding. She wasn’t giving her any other option. Erza sighed before she explained what was going on.

 

~ Flash back ~

 

After talking with Lucy something didn’t seem quite right. Walking over to the counter Erza went back to her cake thinking about what she learned. Quickly finishing her meal she pushed her plate to the side before waving to Mirajane.

“Good Morning Mirajane, you arrived later than usual is everything alright?” Mirajane smiled warmly nodding. “Yea I slept in today so I decided to come later, without Lisanna or Elfman home to wake me I kind of got lazy and didn’t set an alarm.” Mira giggled.

“Interesting. I thought Elfman and Lisanna came back yesterday from their mission though.” Erza countered seeing Mirajane’s composure crumble. “O-o-oh they came b-back? I mean yea I just kind of forgot they arrived home later after I was asleep.” Mirajane laughed rubbing the back of her head.

“That’s odd, you weren’t here yesterday though. What kept you out all day?” Erza pressured watching her face closely. “W-well I went shopping all day then got called into the office of sorcerer weekly. They needed a quick photo shoot for next week. It took me awhile even though they said it wouldn’t take long.” Erza frowned at her words. That can actually be possible, it still seems strange she wouldn’t inform master but I can’t just rule it out.

“Well it was good catching up with you Mira, I need to get going. Talk to you later.” She waved before exiting the guild hall. So I know she’s lying at least. Elfman and Lisanna didn’t come home yet. Something was up. She knew it; she just had to figure out why Mira was being so close with her Lucy. A blush washed over her cheeks, if anyone saw her blush they didn’t point it out.

 

~ Lucy’s apartment ~

 

Having left not long after Lucy she decided to try to confront her friend, she seemed easier to figure out. As Erza knocked on her door she heard her call out. “Come in Mira, the doors open.” Mira! She’s expecting her here? Quickly Erza ran to the end of the hall away from the stairs watching carefully. The door opened a moment later revealing a confused looking Lucy before she shrugged closing the door.

I need to spy… I need to protectively surveillance her, Erza corrected. As she watched the room for hours she soon saw Mirajane come up the stairs heading to the apartment. She didn’t have anything with her though. No bag, no items, she’s just here? But why.

Quickly she heard Mirajane and Lucy chatting at the door before she invited her in. As the door shut Erza used her magic now holding a mirror. Walking quietly to the door she looked under to see what was going on. I see Lucy she’s at the table talking with Mira and wait what? Another Lucy? That has to be Gemini she thought trying to listen in.

“I guess we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it, hopefully not burning it in the process.”

“Oh relax Lucy I’m sure everything will turn out for the better.”

 “Well not that I’m not enjoying this glum conversation but how bout we change it to something more fun

 “Uh oh”

“Uh oh”

Wait is something wrong? Erza pressed her ears to the door since the people present walked out of her view. She couldn’t really hear much after that. Damnit, maybe I should charge in and demand what’s going on.

“Umm miss, what are you doing outside Miss Heartfilia’s apartment?”  Erza jumped quickly summoning a sword and pointing man’s neck that now looked like he was going to pass out. “Who are you what are you doing here!” She growled as she whimpered in fear dropping some envelopes. “I-I-I j-just I’m d-delivering the mail!” he cried cowering.

Erza lowered her sword before the door opened behind her. Erza froze as the figure bent down picking up the letters waving at the scared mailmen. Quickly he ran for his life crying out in fear. Slowly she turned her head seeing Lucy looking through the mail before casting her gaze to her.

Crap! Lucy smirked before tapping her shoulder and grinning. And that was it. No words exchanged she just went back inside. Wait what did… should I… Erza didn’t even know what had just occurred. Deciding to quickly retreat she ran down the stairs fleeing before Lucy went back to question her.

 

 

~ The next morning, Back at Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Ok I can do this, I know its early but I need to know what’s going on… it’s for her safety… Erza tried to lie to herself but knew she was. Quietly she pulled out a key from her pocket. Lucy lent it to her for emergencies. Technically if I think she’s in trouble this can count…

Quietly Erza slipped in. It was still dusky outside, dawn not breaking through as of yet. As ever so quietly made her way to Lucy before noticing her bed empty. “I knew it! She’s not here I bet she’s out with Mira and-“Erza felt a hand cup her mouth forcibly.

Quickly with honed reflexes she flipped the assailant over her shoulder making her gasp out in pain before letting out a soft feminine whine. “DAMNIT ERZA THAT HURT!” She hissed out quietly. Even in the dark Erza recognized the voice of her lov- TEAMATE!

“L-l-Lucy? What are you-“She quickly felt a hand cupping her mouth again. “Be quiet there still sleeping!” She felt Lucy’s breath on her neck making her shudder a little. “Will you whisper?” Erza nodded keeping her voice in check. Slowly she felt Lucy’s hand removed.

“Who’s sleeping? Do… do you mean that… Mirajane’s here.” Erza said sadly. She heard Lucy sigh before grabbing her wrist. “Let’s have a little chat Erza.” Quietly she was pulled out of the apartment before being bathed in light. Lucy’s beautiful face shining with the hallways lighting.

“Do you mind if grab a bite, we have a lot to talk about.” Erza looked at her confused but nodded. Following the Celestial mage out of her apartment they went to a small café nearby. After ordering Lucy looked her in the eyes carefully. “First off I’m not Lucy.” Before she could question it with a poof Erza was now staring at herself but with a sterner expression and her arms folded over her chest.

“So it’s you then Gemini? So where’s Lucy then… and is she with Mirajane?” Erza said sadly causing Gemini to sigh in annoyance. “Damn why does every female in the guild crush on Miss Lucy?” Erza’s cheeks darkened at her words. “W-what! I do not c-crush on Lucy… she’s, she’s just my teammate and it’s my duty to see to her safety from everything…” Gemini gave her a fake smile nodding.

“Oh I know, you just deeply care for her and don’t want her to be brutally loved by someone other than yourself.” Gemini smirked Erza now blushing and stuttering like a mad man… woman. “Listen Erza, I’m not like everyone else. If there’s one person you can talk to about this kind of thing it’s me, there’s no surprises.

 I can read your mind, lying will do you no good with me.” Gemini said in a tone matter of factly. Erza wanted to say she was wrong but how could she? Gemini obtained all when she took on somebody’s form. “Wait why are you here in the first place?” Erza looked at the spirit with curiosity.

“I’ll get into that later, for now I we need to discuss other things. Let me start by asking you, do you deeply love and care for Miss Lucy?” Gemini already knew the answer but would be damned to proceed with anything unless Erza was willing to say it out loud.

She knows you do already just say it. Erza sighed looking away with a mixture of embarrassment and shame. “Y… Yes… I lo-love Lucy.” She bit her bottom lip having trouble saying the words she kept to herself out loud.

Gemini smiled at Erza resting her hand on her shoulder comfortingly. “Well then, time to find out how much you really do.” Gemini grinned before explaining the whole situation. She started from the beginning going over the dark mage incident they dealt with a little over a month ago and finished with what had happened just hours ago.

Gemini swirled a small cup of coffee around in her hand before taking a sip. The thoughts entering her mind where like a torrential waterfall. Her mind was in mass disarray. “Calm down Erza I know it’s a lot to take in but you need to stop your giving me a headache.” Gemini rubbed her temple before turning back into Lucy.

“Ok there we go all good.” She grinned going back to her drink. Erza’s jaw was firmly planted on the table, her face expressionless. Well not entirely. Shock would be the best description she could honestly give. Gemini looked over her new friend giggling.

“So tell me, now with everything you know about… well.” Gemini finished her drink before her hand glowed black as she shrank the cup. Setting it down in front of Erza upside down she waited for a response. “You told me you love her. Do you still feel that way after everything?” Erza remained speechless. Seeing the magic in use adding to the effect.

“Yes…” She whispered out after a moment. Gemini had to actually get closer to hear her. “I’m sorry?” Erza looked up but now with determination. “I said yes. Even through everything my feelings for Lucy are the same. I still love her… even if she doesn’t feel the same for me.” Erza’s voice cracked a bit at the end.

The sight of the proud mage made Gemini’s heart ache a bit. “Well then, I probably have the best news you’ve heard all night then.” Gemini grinned. “As you know I have all her thoughts and know what she’s thought or is thinking. You know she likes you right? Not just like, like a friend ether. She actually wanted to ask you out once, it was apparently after the Lullaby incident but she felt too scared to in case you shot her down. You might not think it but Miss Lucy has enough love to give out it’s just not possible for her to giving to only one person.” Gemini let her words hand in the air for a bit.

She… she really loves me to? But she’s with Mira and even… she’s even with her own Celestial spirit! Not forcing her though she would never do that she’s to kind, plus Gemini didn’t talk about her as if she was being used, if anything it was with admiration. Would she really accept me if I… I…

Erza’s mind unable to comprehend the full outcome. Gemini finally sighed before standing up startling Erza. “Look if you want in on this you have my consent. I’ve already went over your mind countless times. If I didn’t think for a second your feelings where genuine and not just some kind of fling I would have immediately taken care of you personally. Erza felt the killer intent forced her way before it died instantly.

“Since Lucy and I are one in the same she will to. Mirajane might be the hardest one to please about it though so you might want to think of something to win her over.” Gemini said more matter of fact then suggestive.

“G-Gemini… Does Mira really love Lucy like I do…” Erza whispered out. Gemini rested her hand on her shoulder and nodded. “Without a doubt yes. Her feelings are just as strong as yours Erza. She loves Lucy, body and soul. If you can look past morals like us spirits do then you can be a part of their love.” Gemini leaned down kissing her cheek startling her.

“Besides I’ve seen your kinkyer side who knew you were so forceful in bed. Maybe I should be calling you master.” Gemini smirked causing Erza to stutter and panic blushing tenfold. “H-hey t-those thoughts are private stay out of there!” Erza scolded. “Yes master, whatever you wish” Gemini said timidly biting her lower lip and resting her hands behind her back. Damnit!

Gemini giggled before giving her another quick peck on the cheek and walking away. “You coming?” Gemini stopped to look at her. “Going where?” Erza looked at her with confusion. “Well Miss lucy and Mira are waking up soon, don’t you want to greet them?” Gemini grinned.

“W-w-wait y-you mean now? B-b-but I, I didn’t I mean I don’t think I…” Her stutters where broken as Gemini grabbed her arm tugging her along. “Nonsense you’ll get a chance to play with this magic anyways, might as well try it out now and see if you like it. Plus it will give you a chance to see my words rein true.” Gemini said seriously.

Erza looked down before she got a determined look in her eye. Nodding, if shaky she followed her back to the apartment to prove Mirajane’s resolve, that she really did love her Lucy as much as she did.

 

 

~ Flashback ends ~

 

“So Gemini lead me back in and well…” Erza let her words hang for the two mages to absorb. Lucy looked down at Erza sadly. Mirajane’s expression while no longer holding venom to ill intent was still firm. “And every word she’s said is 100% true Gemini” Mirajane said carefully.

Gemini shrugged, “More or less. She might have played down her love saying she just loved you though Miss Lucy, she’s been pining for you since the first few days you joined the guild but was too scared to say anything.” Gemini snickered causing Erza’s face to match her hair.

“Erza I… I didn’t know.” Lucy looked down at her friend sadly. Gemini picked up Erza so she was level with Lucy. “So what do you say Miss Lucy? I don’t like that your still taking on more people to your *Haram* but I think if anyone deserves it, it’s her.” Gemini said truthfully making Erza smile at her words.

Lucy was about to speak up before Mirajane beat her to it. “Any what about me? Tell me even if you love Lucy with every fiber of your being how do you feel about me?” Mirajane countered. “You wouldn’t just be committing to her; it would be to me to and Gemini. Can you accept that?” Her words where fiery as she spoke with passion.

Erza had to think it over for a moment but the answer was still the same. “Yes, Yes I can. I never really thought of you as a lover Mira. A rival, a friend, family, but never a lover. I see now I should have been more open to you. While it’s true I love Lucy I do have feelings for you to, and I will act on them like I did with Lucy.” Erza said firmly.

Lucy looked up at her waiting for her reply. Is she going to say no? Mirajane kept her firm stare but finally spoke up. “Prove it.” Erza looked at her confused before she felt Mirajane pick her up. “Gemini took Lucy to the bathroom please. I need to be alone with Erza for a little.”

“Wait why do you-“Gemini cupped Lucy nodding as she took her master away. Once the door closed Mira just stared down at the tiny reequip mage. Her emotions seemed foreign to her. Part of her felt like accepting her with her heart like she had with Lucy and Gemini but something else was keeping her back.

Sitting on Lucy’s bed both still naked Mirajane just gazed at Erza, it was rather unnerving to her. “What would you like me to Prove Mira? I’m sorry if my actions to you earlier angered you but I had to know for sure.” Erza said soundly.

“Sure of what! That I cared for Lucy! You think I would agree to this, to any of it if I didn’t love her for everything she and the world’s worth!” Mira shouted louder then she intended. Erza looked up without flinching and nodded. “I don’t think I could look at you if you didn’t feel that way about her after everything.”

“And what about you! If you cared about her so much why did you shove her in your sock?” Mirajane growled surprising Erza. “From what Gemini told me and her happy return she likes it” Erza bit back sharply. “And I didn’t want her to hear what I had to say. It was for you and only you.” Mirajane looked enraged at her words but slowed her anger down.

Dropping her on the bed not caring how she landed She quickly propped her foot up. “Get started…” Erza looked at her nodding but said nothing as she walked up to her foot, knowing full well what she wanted. Erza rubbed her massive sole feeling a light layer of sweat run down it.

I said I would do anything, time to prove it. Erza stuck out her tongue and started licking. The flavor wasn’t really that bad but it did feel rather shameful. Licking my rival’s foot… No, don’t think like that, she’s not your rival anymore. She’s now a part of something much better, don’t let your petty rivalry interfere. And she didn’t. Erza licked up and down her foot, doing all that she had made Mirajane do.

Mira glared down at her tiny rival but with every lick and kiss she felt her anger being chipped away. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit! It’s not fair she, she shouldn’t have said those things and be getting off the hook. She threatened my Lucy!

Mira heard her words but they seemed to evaporate much like her anger. She was just testing me… WHY!? DID SHE THINK I DIDN’T LOVE HER? Well she couldn’t really have known… “BUT STILL SHE SHOUNDT HAVE EVEN HINTED WE DIDN’T! But she loves her to. She didn’t want anything bad to happen to her because she cares for Lucy like I do…

Mirajane growled slamming her fist to the bed before she felt a light trickle of tears fall. Erza watched all the emotions play out over her friends face and felt bad for her earlier actions. I should have just taken Gemini’s word. Mirajane stopped crying as she felt Erza press herself into her sole.

“I’m Sorry Mira. It was wrong of me to question your loyalty, I know you care about her and love her but so do I. I just had to know. I’m sorry.” If she had any anger remaining it vanished as she picked up her tiny friend hugging her to her chest quietly.

“Yes…” Mira said softly holding her tears back. “What?” Erza looked at her confused. “My answer, its yes.” Mire sniffled a bit before smiling at her friend. “Please be a part of this Erza, I love you to.” She pulled Erza up to her lips before giving her a gentle kiss.

Erza smiled feeling her eyes water. “T-thank you Mira, I promises to never question you ever again.” Erza kissed her friend, no her lover back. As the once rivals made up they called Gemini and Lucy back before Mira gave them her answer.

Erza stared at Lucy questioningly still as of yet not reserving the answer that scared her the most. “So do you want Erza to join us Lucy?” Gemini asked resting her head on her hands smiling. She already knew the answer but wanted to hear it.

“My answer, its yes. A million times yes” Lucy grinned before running up and Hugging Erza who cried happily hugging her back. “It’s so sweet seeing our family grow isn’t it Mira?” Gemini smiled lovingly at the pair. “It really is.” Mirajane giggled giving her usual motherly smile.

“Whelp there’s still one thing we have to do before she’s in though” Gemini commented making Erza’s look up worriedly. “One more thing?” Mira looked at her confused before she saw her smirk. “Oh yes, I forgot what you had me do.” Mira grinned wickedly. Uh oh… Lucy thought.

“Umm guys, maybe we should give her some time to come to terms with-“ Lucy didn’t get to finish as a hand grabbed both small mages.

“Time for Initiation!”

“Time for Initiation!”

 

“I-I-initiation?!” Erza stared up at the two smiling mages who brought her over to the bed. “Ok I understand her but why me?” Lucy whined hearing unison giggles from her fellow lovers. “It’s easier with two.” Gemini smirked. “One for each entrance.” Mirajane finished making both shrunken mages shudder at the implication.

“This is going to be a long night yet again.” Lucy sighed as she was pulled along for the ride.

 

 

 

To Be Continued… ~<3

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTOOOOO

 

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY FANS!

First off i have to say this made me die laughing after i read it for grammer. I ment for this to be maybe 4500 to 5000 words... yea no apparently the logical thing to do was make it ( Please dont hate me for this )

 

OVER 9000!!!!!

 

Adding in yet another member proved a much bigger challenge then i thought it would. For future chapters i think i'm just going to keep it to those 4. thankfully you'll still get to see anyone because of Gemini but don't get your hopes up for a fifth member of Lucy's ever growing family. I need time to plan that out more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i apologize Magi that i posted it so late when i told you i would get it early. Regretably against my better judgement i took a break and saw the final hobbit movie. By the way if your a lord of the rings fan you have to see it, its very action packed.

 

Well no challange charactor this week because i need to wait for some new release in a different language to pick from since you all know to much 0_o

 

Anyways like always old fans and ones of new please review for me i love to read your thoughts and they make my day.

 

Request away. i will write about any charactor, doing basically anything.

 

Until Next time <3