- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL I AM HAPPY TO BE POSTING TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

 

Now i have to say im kind of pissed off with my lack of restrait in all honesty, i planned on giving this chapter to you guys on the 25'th because this one was my request :P im suprised no one asked to see her yet and i felt it best to give you all her spotlight and future appierences in this chapter.

 

I hope you all enjoy and in case i dont update again before the 25th,

MARRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

 

now without further adoo

 

turn off the lights

 

get comfy

 

sit back

 

and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

 

Lucy groaned in pain. Slowly she got up from her bed immediately feeling dizzy and falling back. “oww, oww, oww bad idea, bad idea.” She whined gripping her head in obvious discomfort. Lucy slowly opened one eye this time since it seemed to bright otherwise.

Looking around her darkly lit room she saw many, many bottles of alcohol lined on her bed stand, her kitchen table, and even all over her bed. Most noticeably though was the size of them since they were 5 times bigger than usual bottles.

“Oh god I remember…” Lucy sighed. She had Gemini turn into Cana for some fun which led to drinking. Being in Cana’s mindset she begged her to grow the bottles to massive proportion so she would have more of as she quoted “Elixir from heaven!”

“Why did I agree to drink with her though?” Lucy berated herself. Feeling her pain die down she slowly got up over the course of 10 minutes now standing before it finally hit her. “OH COME ON!” Lucy looked herself over now realizing why everything was off. She was 5 inches again.

“For crying out loud I’m going to shrink her next time this is ridicules.” Lucy grumbled. “K-keep… keep it down miss Lucy I’m tiiiiiiired…” Lucy looked to the floor unsurprised. “Gemini get up already!” Gemini grumbled a bit before snoring lightly once more. I’m going to kill her…

Lucy jumped off her bed onto Gemini’s, or more Cana’s stomach before walking over to her. Wait a minute déjà vu… quickly she jumped off not wanting to relive her experience trapped between Cana’s heavenly breasts. I know it felt good but I need to get going I’m going to be late! Running to her side she tugged on Cana’s hair making the sleeping giantess grumble.

“S-stop it Miss Lucy… let me sleep…” She half whimpered out. If she wasn’t annoyed with her that would have sounded cute, Lucy thought offhandedly before scaling her friend’s hair. Great didn’t think I would be doing this again so soon. Jumping in she grabbed Cana’s tongue kicking it causing her to cough violently before spitting Lucy out.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?” Lucy just sighed at her spirit. “If I was trying to kill you Gemini I would do it ironically with one of those!” She pointed to the club size bottle of booze. Cana rubbed the back of her head sheepishly grinning. “Oh come on Miss Lucy you enjoyed a few yourself you know.”

Lucy sighed once more knowing it was true. Sitting down cross-legged she rubbed her temple in pain. “Oww… why did I drink when I knew I had to go to the guild today?” Lucy looked up at Gemini before scowling. “Never mind I have the reason in a drunken stupor next to me.” Gemini frowned down at her master.

“You’re a real grouch in the morning you know that Miss Lucy.” Sighing Lucy knowing why. “Look I’m sorry Gemini it’s just I’m in pain, I’m going to be late and I’m 5 inches yet again.” Gemini just looked at her quizzically. “Why didn’t you just change yourself back then?”

Lucy was about to respond but stopped. Slapping her forehead (much to her annoyance afterwards) she deactivated her new magic growing back to her original height. “Guess I forgot about it, this is still new to me.” Lucy shrugged looking herself over. “Jeez what all did we do?! I’m a mess.” Lucy tried to recall the events prior but couldn’t so much as remember what she last meal.

Hearing a poof sound Lucy turned around before covering her eyes. “GEMINI WHY DID YOU TURN INTO HER!” Gemini looked at her confused before walking over to their master. “What? I thought you would like some help with your hangover.” Said the soft voice of Wendy.

“Yea but your just as naked as I am! She’s not even legal!” Lucy kept her eyes clenched shut. “Technically I’m 19 since i was frozen in stasis for 7 years you know.” Wendy pointed out. Lucy just sighed. “It’s the moral that’s the issue you still looks like…” Her hand waved aimlessly over her.

“I’ve read your thoughts miss Lucy you have no morals.” Gemini said bluntly making Lucy blush furiously. Activating her sky magic Lucy sighed feeling her hangover passing quickly. When it was completely gone she could remember everything before feeling her nose bleed a bit. “Are you kidding I made you change into like 10 girls last night” Lucy cried dramatically. “It’s ok Miss Lucy you’re not a skank to us!” “Coming from the ones who joined me that’s not saying much.”  Lucy deadpanned making the spirits giggled mischievously.

Gemini changed once more into Lucy before glomping her and giving her a deep kiss. Lucy was going to protest but it felt so good. Moaning into it she greedily took the opportunity to slip her tongue in making Gemini giggle. “Your eager Miss Lucy, did you want to relive last night?” Lucy felt her body screaming yes but sadly or thankfully she didn’t know which currently she had prior commitments.

“Sorry Gemini but you know as well as I do it would take a full night if we started something.” Lucy giggled at Gemini’s pouting face. “I will let you wash my back if you’d like?” Lucy counter offered making Gemini perk up and nod eagerly before tugging her master to her bathroom.

Lucy sighed happily. It was never something she thought about before the whole dark guild incident but she was quite happy for her king sized bath. It could no doubt fit 4 people, but still gave 2 plenty of comfort room. As was seen as Gemini leaned against the wall holding Lucy in her lap happily resting her head on her shoulder.

“Hey Miss Lucy? Do you mind if I ask you a favor?” Gemini asked a little worried. Lucy craned her neck to look at Gemini. “Go ahead you know I’d do anything for you.” Lucy smiled warmly making Gemini’s stomach flutter a bit.

“W-well… you know when we change… change into people. Can you use their names? It feels more natural then when you call us Gemini, when where in Erza’s or Cana’s bodies for example.” Lucy gave her a strange look but nodded. “I guess if you want me to I can. I don’t see why it would matter but if it makes you happy I’ll gladly do it.” Lucy leaned up giving herself a peck on her cheek.

Gemini giggled leaning down to kiss back. The rest of their bath was taken in relative silence. It was a calm change of pace for her but felt amazing none the less. Once Lucy was cleaned up from the nights activates she and Gemini got dressed. “Thanks for dressing this time by the way. I wouldn’t want to relive what happened at the grand magic festival.” Lucy shuddered a bit recalling how thousands upon thousands of people saw her near naked body. Gemini just smirked strutting over to her giving her a fierce kiss. “Don’t worry Miss Lucy; I don’t want anyone seeing your cute body but me.” She grinned cheekily making Lucy blush.

You would think I’d be used to this by now. “Jeez you sound like Torus” Lucy giggled kissing her back. “Can you really blame me?” Gemini gave her butt a quick smack before poofing as she closed her celestial door. Lucy sighed before a smile graced her lips. Grabbing her keys she looked over her apartment with distaste. “Great now I need to clean this.” She was about to pick up the bottles before realizing the time.

“OH CRAP!” Quickly pushing her shoes on she stumbled out her door not even sure she locked it as she ran to the guild, taking all the shortcuts she knew.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“What did you say Ice Princess!”

“You heard me, are you as deaf as your dumb Flame Brain!”

 

Lucy walking past her squabbling friends giggling. It’s good to be back. Walking over to the bar she saw Mirajane washing out a few cups that where left there by one of her other members. “So I take it you’re not to worn out from last night Lucy?” Mirajane smiled at her happily.

Lucy just looked at her blankly before blinking a few times in surprise. Wait does she? No she can’t, unless Mavis told her, no she wouldn’t but how can that explain- “Lucy? Are you ok?” Mirajane asked her concerned. “Uh umm yea I’m fine but well what did you mean last night?”

Mirajane looked at her curiously before continuing. “Well I saw you and Cana hitting up bars as I was getting groceries. You were pretty wasted you know, you even asked me to join you for later events.” Mirajane smiled recalling what Lucy had asked.

Lucy paled, “Oh gosh Mira I’m so sorry I was wasted and I well I wasn’t really thinking straight I’m so sorry.” Lucy cried out. I asked Mira to join me and Gemini in bed! Oh god I don’t even remember that how wasted was I!?

“Why are you sorry? I enjoyed last night it really was fun to get a little wild with just us girls.” Mira smiled happily bringing the dishes back to the sink. Lucy stared at her eyes widened and her jaw literally hitting the counter. Did we… did i?! wait no but… Lucy grabbed her head shaking a bit. Damnit what happened!

Lucy waited for Mirajane to finish up the dishes before calling her back over. “U-umm h-hey Mira I was really out of it last night and all but what… what did we uh, d-do exactly?” Lucy asked fear evident in her shaky voice. Mirajane looked at her confused before smiling back.

“Oh it was fun, I’m sorry you don’t remember it, I’ll try to help you recall what happened if I can. As you stumbled out of what I think was a dive bar you confronted me asking if you wanted me to join you girls drinking. I was kind of hesitant at first but Elfman and Lisanna where both gone so I didn’t really have anything to come back to that night.”

Lucy rested her head on her palms as she listened to Mira’s tale. Ok so far everything’s fine, nothing to weird happened. “After we went to the Vulcans Tail bar we ordered a few round. By the way it was so nice of you to pay for it all Lucy.” Mirajane smiled happily making Lucy’s composure slip a bit. Crap! How much did I spend!

“After about 4 drinks I was at my limit but you and Cana where really packing it on talking about expanding your drinks? I didn’t have a clue though what you were saying you were really wasted Lucy.” Mirajane giggled causing Lucy to sweat. Ok she just thinks it was drunken talk she doesn’t know I have this magic that’s good.

“By the way what was that weird magic circle you tried casting last night? I’ve never seen it before.” Mirajane asked curiously. CRAP, Lucy was sweating bullets now. “U-u-umm w-well you s-see I uh, I recently s-started studying umm… it’s a new kind of star magic, yea it’s a weaker branch of Urano Metria” Lucy lied through her teeth. Please believe it, please believe it, please believe it!

Mirajane watched her for a moment before nodding happily. “Well I’m glad your progressing more, I was kind of worried after you attack failed back at the grand magic festival, I’m happy your training more Lucy.” Lucy couldn’t believe it. She actually believed it! Even I didn’t.

“So what’s it do?” Lucy’s internal joy was cut short. CRAAAAAAAAAAAP, “It umm well it’s uh… it works strangely like Urano Metria except on a smaller scale.” Lucy again didn’t believe a thing she was spewing but Mirajane just nodded. “Well that’s cool, so you can cast this one without help?”

“Uh y-yea that’s why I was learning it you know, less magic to take up.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “So can I get a sneak peak then?” Mirajane smiled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! “Well t-the thing is, it’s uh, it’s not complete yet so I need to practice it more. What you saw last night was just the start I can’t really cast it.” Ok that sounded believable just calm down.

“That’s hard to believe you seemed like you knew exactly what you were doing last night Lucy.” Mirajane raised her eyebrow looking at Lucy curiously. “If you didn’t want me to see you could have just told me you didn’t need to lie.” Mirajane rested her hands on her hips in a scolding fashion.

Seriously that’s what she inferred I lied about? “Uh s-sorry Mira I just don’t like using it yet and don’t want people to see it.” Lucy said half truthfully. She didn’t want people to know but she loved using it, especially in her bedroom. Lucy’s cheeks darkened. Lucy looked back at Mirajane and thought she saw her smirk but it was gone just as fast as she saw it.

“Well alright then, I hope you perfect it later, I need to go back to work now. It was fun chatting with you Lucy we should really spend more time together.” Mirajane waved goodbye walking back to the other patrons. She does have a point. It’s so weird I don’t remember any of this. Sighing she felt her stomach growl.

Guess I should call Mira back to order some food. Just as quickly as the thought passed her mind Lucy smelled something. Looking down in front of her she saw a plate of food with a glass next to it. Wait what the?! When did she put this here?

Lucy looked over to Mira curiously. It doesn’t matter how much I learn you always surprise me Mira. Lucy smiled before digging into her late breakfast. As Lucy finished her meal the plates where gone just as fast as they had been placed surprising her once more. Maybe it’s some kind of magic?

Walking over to Natsu she started talking about missions before they found a decent one on the request board. Quickly exiting the building she saw what she assumed was a young mage running up towards there guild hall. Looking over the young girl curiously she had to admit she was an odd sight event in her guild.

 She had white, shoulder-length hair, with elf-like ears. On either side of her head, there appears to be 2 small, black horns. She had on a black and white mini kimono with blue trims. Holding the kimono closed was a pink band with a small rope tying it off? What was interesting about it was that there was some kind of demon head biting each end of the rope in place. Lastly looking down she had on thigh high socks going all the way up under her Kimono’s skirt and a pair of black formal shoes.

As the girl raced by her but stopped turning around looking her over. What’s she doing? The young girl smirked winking at her with a perverted grin before running into the guild hall. That the hell did I just get hit on by a Lolicon?! Natsu oblivious to the incident stared at her confused. “Hey why’d ya stop we have a long way to go on foot.” Lucy snapped out of her thoughts hearing her partner. “No way were walking it will take us days to get there. Where taking the train!” Lucy grabbed the back of his vest dragging the now whining Natsu with her, happy just giggling overhead.

 

 

 

 

~ Back in Magnolia, 5 Days Later ~

 

Lucy sighed walking towards her Apartment. The mission had been a bust. They easily dispatched a gang of local bandits who had been using magic to trick the town in believing they were a dark guild. It worked until they came that is. Everything was perfectly fine till Natsu burned half the forest they were supposed to drive them out of.

Who knew it cost so much to replant all those trees. After their mission they were simply handed a couple thousand jewels. This will barely cover my food let alone my rent. Sighing Lucy pushed open her doors before taking a look inside and feeling even worse.

“Perfect, 5 days of stale ale floating around my apartment.” Lucy looked at the bottles lining around. “And to think I just wanted to have a relaxing meal and bath, is that too much to ask for?”, “You should have just cleaned it before ya left if it bothered you so much.” Lucy looked towards her bed seeing Gemini already making herself at home.

“Should I just leave your key here? You summon yourself more than I do.” Gemini looked over shrugging. “It’s not my fault you don’t summon me that much. By the way what gives you know I kick butt.” She pouted puffing out her cheeks. Lucy walked over the bottles to the bed sitting with her celestial spirit.

“I know you do Gem- uh Lucy?” She corrected herself trying to grant Gemini’s request. Wow that’s weird. Gemini smirked giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you! Now about that bath?” Lucy didn’t get a word in as she was already being drug into her bathroom half her cloths tossed to the floor.

Lucy relaxed sighing in pleasure. This time Gemini sitting in her lap. It’s such a weird feeling having your twin bathe with you but I’ll get used to it, Lucy mentally shrugged. “Even weirder when we do more than just bathe,” Gemini smirked pushing her hand into Lucy’s crotch making her whimper.

“Jeez stay out of my head pervert I’ve had enough mind readers to last me a lifetime.” Gemini just grinned cheekily. “Well I’m not a mind reader we just share the same thoughts.” She corrected. “So what’s on the agenda for the weekend? Maybe a little Twincest?” Gemini slipped herself around so she was straddling Lucy.

“Come on not tonight Lucy I’m tired.” Lucy blinked a bit still trying to get used to that. Gemini smirked not one to give up. With a puff of smoke Gemini felt the weight on her lap go up a bit. As it cleared she saw the stern face of Erza, hands resting on her shoulders. “Do I need to teach you to not be disobedient? I will take this as a severe case of Insubordination Lucy!” She said passionately.

“Oh come on this is borderline Rape and you know it.” Lucy deadpanned. “Technically I’m giving you another option so it’s not rape.” Erza corrected. “Oh joy, how noble of you” Lucy said sarcastically. Not batting an eyelash Gemini transformed once more. As the smoke cleared she saw a newer face this time. “Why must you be so mean to Juvia? Juvia just wants to please you Lucy-Sama!” The pleading water mage begged.

Lucy watched as the clothes on her melted off into the bathwater. Damn she’s learning how to turn me on. Lucy watched Juvia’s perk breasts jiggle as they were freed from there confined prison. “See look Lucy-Sama, Juvia’s body is happy to see you.” Juvia pulled Lucy’s head into her breast shaking them a bit. Oh come on Gemini!

With all the willpower she could muster she pulled her head away flushed not just from the steamy bathroom. “Come on Not tonight Juvia, I’m really tired I just want to sleep. We’ll have all weekend ok?” Lucy offered rubbing Gemini’s cheek.

With another poof Lucy stared back at her sad face as she nodded. “Fine… But I want to try something new with the shrink magic next time.” Gemini counter offered. Lucy shrugged. It can’t be worse than licking someone’s armpits or being swallowed, Lucy thought.

“Well see Miss Lucy” Gemini grinned giving her a deep kiss. Both mage and spirit made out for the remainder of the bath but it stayed just as it was, non-progressive. Finally when they finished there actual bath (the water having turned cold) they exited and headed for bed.

Lucy and Gemini walked over naked not really caring anymore if they saw each other’s bodies. Well Lucy didn’t care anymore, Gemini never minded in the slightest. Hearing a silent Poof Lucy was about to ask what she was doing before she heard it. “Size magic, 59 from 64”.

Lucy didn’t even half to ask as she stumbled forward as she was hit from behind. Looking up at the colossal dark mage she just sighed. “Ok why?” Changing back into her master’s form Gemini picked her up before heading to bed. “I like when you sleep on me so small, its feels nice. Plus you enjoy being snuggled between these.” Gemini grinned as she groped herself.

Can’t really dispute that Lucy blushed, hearing her silent conformation Gemini tucked her in-between her breasts before pulling the covers over them both. “Good Night Miss Lucy, I love you” Gemini pat her masters head. Sighing Lucy hugged her finger, “Lucy how many times have I told you stop calling me Miss I think where past that after everything.” Lucy smiled up. “I love you to.”

Gemini knew they were but still there was something about it. She just didn’t really want to. “Good night Lucy…” Both Master and Spirit soon drifted off to sleep, embracing each other as they slept.

 

 

~ Next Morning, Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly fluttered open. A smile graced her lips as she felt relaxed and refreshed. Since the whole shrinking incident her sleep had been better every night. The blessings of magic where abundant, it only made her sad when it was used in such a dark way when it was so helpful in others. Her thoughts taking on a darker side, she shrugged them off not wanting to start her morning like that.

Leaning up she looked around her bed sadly. Gemini wasn’t anywhere to be found. “That’s odd she never leaves me alone when I’m like this.” Lucy thought curiously. “Relax Lucy I’m still here, I just wanted to get started on this mess” Came a soft motherly voice from the next room.

Lucy looked over and was surprised as she saw Mirajane cleaning up her dishes in the other room. “Good morning by the way, I hope you slept well.” She said in her usual cheerful tone. Lucy looked around somewhat shocked. Her apartment, it was clean!

“Wait why… why did you clean my apartment, also why are you Mira this time?” Mirajane turned off the water walking over to Lucy in her usual pink dress. “Well for starters your apartment was filthy Lucy I couldn’t just leave it like that. After all it was partly my fault” She giggled.

“As for why I’m me well I don’t know I like cleaning like this?” She shrugged before going back to the dishes. Lucy looked at her oddly but didn’t really have any more questions. “Wow this place is really clean! I don’t even think it was this clean when I bought it.” Lucy admired her handiwork.

“Thanks Lucy, I was hopping you’d love it.” She blushed a bit. “More than love it Mira its spotless, thanks again this would have taken up half the day.” Lucy stopped in thought. “Wait how long where you cleaning?” Mirajane put the dishes in in her cabinets before draining the sink. Tapping her chin in thought she started counting in her head. “Well let’s see, I started at about 7 and its only 9 so not more than a couple hours.

She’s been working for 2 hours? I didn’t even hear her. “You really didn’t have to do this all Mira I could have helped at least.” Lucy frowned. “Nonsense I enjoy it, that’s why I did it. Now I made you breakfast you better eat it before it gets cold.” Wait she did what?

Mirajane walked over picking Lucy up gently, almost like she was made of glass as she walked over to the table. Setting her down Lucy saw a tiny plate her size with food on it. “Uhh you shrank my plate?” Lucy looked at her strangely. Mirajane nodded happily. “I wanted to take care of you today so I prepared everything perfectly, including your food.” She grinned cheerfully before sitting down next to her with her own plate.

She’s acting strange… well stranger than usual. Shrugging it off in favor of her growling stomach she eagerly dug in. The food! It tasted amazing! It tasted just like the food back at the guild if not better. “Wow this is so good! You really cook just like Mirajane that’s amazing.” Mirajane smiled finishing what she had in her mouth before replying.

“Well of course silly why wouldn’t I cook like myself?” Lucy thought it over before shrugging. “I guess you wouldn’t. Thanks again for making me breakfast though this really does taste good. Something I’ve been wondering though where did you get all this? I didn’t get groceries this week yet.” Lucy looked at her food as if it was foreign to her.

“I went shopping before I started cleaning; I thought you might need some more since you complained last week about Natsu and Happy raiding your fridge.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy was less than happy at that specific memory. “Jeez if they’re going to eat here like it’s a diner at least they could drop a few jewels every now and again.” She grumbled.

“Now be nice Lucy there your teammates. Although I don’t agree with them barging into your home you should offer them something its common curtesy.” Mirajane spoke with a teaching tone. Great first I get lessons on manors from Mavis now Mira? Am I really that bad? Lucy decided not to dwell on it too much.

As she finished her meal Mirajane picked up her tiny plate with the same gentleness she used when carrying her and brought it over to the sink. Setting things aside once more she looked over the apartment before nodding in approval.

“Alright well I think everything’s set now, here I’ll show you.” Lucy once more was picked up and carried around as Mirajane showed her everything she hadn’t seen. Wow it’s kinda nice being carried like this, I really feel like a princess, Lucy thought. Maybe I should get Virgo to do these kinds of things with me? She does look at me as one any ways.

Mirajane showed her the front of her apartment and she had to say it really shocked her. The place was amazing she honestly had never seen it this clean. “And here’s the bathroom.” She brought her into the last room. Once more it looked amazing. The mirror was spotless, the sink and tub where scrubbed and the tiled floor had been shined.

“Wow… Mira this is really too much.” Lucy looked at the spotless bathroom feeling a little bad now. “Now don’t give me any of that Lucy, I told you I really do enjoy doing this, especially for you.” Mirajane blushed biting her lower lip. “Thanks Mira I love it, and you.” She gave her spirit a kiss on her palm. Mirajane stiffened a bit looking down at her. “Are you feeling ok? The fumes from all the cleaners haven’t gotten to you have they?” Lucy asked concerned.

“N-no I… I’m fine Lucy just a little tired I think.” Quickly she walked back over to the bed sitting down. Resting Lucy on her lap she gently stroked her back affectionately. Lucy sighed leaning into her. “I know I feel like your pet at this size sometimes when you pet me but it really feels good.” Lucy sighed happily. Mirajane giggled at her comment before frowning.

“You know I don’t view you like that right Lucy?” Mirajane asked a little concerned. “Of course not Mira, it’s just the same thing I do with Plue is all. It doesn’t bother me I like it. I can actually see why he does to now” Lucy laughed smiling up at her spirit.

Mirajane nodded happy that she wasn’t making Lucy uncomfortable. “H-hey l-Lucy…” Mirajane stuttered out, her face looking flushed as she stared away from the Celestial mage. “What’s up Mira Something wrong?”  Lucy looked up at her concerned.

“N-n-no umm well I… I wanted to… would it be ok if we?” Mirajane bit her lips having trouble saying what was on her mind. “Would I mind if we?” Lucy trailed off egging her friend on wanting her to finish her sentence.

“Well… can we…” Mirajane pulled the top of her dress down a bit displaying more of her cleavage. Lucy looked up at her before smirking. “Oh why didn’t you just say you wanted to play Mira?” Lucy laughed causing Mirajane to laugh dryly rubbing the back of her head. She really is acting weird.

“I did promise you last night we could after all.” Mira looked at her surprised before nodding. “Uh yea I, I remember now, silly me.” She giggled before setting Lucy down next to her. Standing up quickly She pulled the back of her dress down before untying it. With the knot undone it fell to the floor showing off her pale white bra and lacy white panties.

Wow she looks super cute in those, Lucy thought watching Mira strip. Mirajane grinned turning around. Bending all the way so her beautifully large rear was mire inches from the small mage she pulled her panties down tantalizingly slowly.

Wow this is new, Lucy watched eagerly as Gemini stripped her panties off. When they were at her ankles she picked them up before causally tossing them forward. Lucy let out a light Eep as they landed squarely on her. Wow her smell, its overpowering! Lucy took in Mirajane’s scent, intoxicated by it.

Digging her way out her head popped through one of the leg holes just as Mirajane’s hands cupped the front of her bra. Winking at Lucy she moved her hands letting the bra fall to the floor. Lucy stared, mouth agape at the sight before her. I’m staring at what millions of people nationwide dream of, Lucy licked her lips. Well at least an atomically accurate clone but still.

Slowly the now Naked Mirajane crawled onto the bed staring down Lucy hungrily. “Oh Lucy you don’t know how long I’ve dreamed of doing this, well not this specifically but still this is quite interesting way to go about it none the less.” Mirajane giggled. Role-play? Shrugging internally Lucy played along.

“I know the feeling; I’ve loved you even before I came to the guild. You’re my idol Mira. I’ve only grown to admire and love your more since I got to know you.” Lucy smiled up at her giant friend. Mirajane’s eyes watered a bit. “Oh… Oh thank you Lucy I feel the same way.” She cried out before picking up the tiny mage. Bringing her to her lips, Lucy felt her hot breath wash over her. It smelled kind of minty?

Kissing her Mirajane moaned as she felt Lucy pressed into her lips. Lucy moaned kissing back. It was always an experience being kissed like this. You would think it might feel weird but it just added to the pleasure. Being surrounded by her soft ruby lips, her warm breath on her cold body it was just pure bliss.

Mirajane’s tongue rolled out licking Lucy’s face. Once again the feeling of the giant organ licking her was another pleasant experience she grew to love. It may have felt slimy and wet but it also felt protecting, almost like it was wrapping her in its warmth keeping her safe from danger. Kind of ironic since it was someone’s mouth and not more than a few inches up was a deep dark chasm that could end well not her life but someone else’s more fragile life.

Mirajane pulled away slowly, her eyes hazy as she stared at Lucy. Her thumb moved up before rubbing her chest. She was like a toy in her hands. Mirajane smiled rubbing her breasts causing Lucy to moan in pleasure. “You’re just so small I can’t get over it.” Mirajane said gleefully as she played with her.

“I hope you enjoyed our kiss because I want another.” Mirajane grinned flipping her over. “Just this time I want one with these lips.” She giggled before pulling Lucy’s feet into her mouth. Lucy had felt this once before and it wasn’t bad but there was always one problem. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA M-M-MIRA! S-STOP HAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHA” Lucy wailed as her toes where licked by her giant tongue.

Her feet where extremely sensitive to tickling, especially by someone’s tongue. Lucy screamed in happiness and misery laughing hysterically much to Mirajane’s delight. Finally she was sucked in up to her navel as Mirajane’s tongue focused on its true prize. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt the tip of her tongue pressed into her nether lips.

Mirajane forced her tongue against Lucy moaning at the taste. Lucy groaned in bliss. It’s amazing… Panting she gave in instantly to Mirajane’s oral assault on her quim. “Gosh Lucy you taste so good.” Mirajane moaned out Lucy screaming in pleasure as her voice vibrated through her.

It didn’t take long with her tongue probing her and her voice vibrating through her for her to reach her climax. Screaming her release Mirajane eagerly lapped at her orgasm, savoring the taste. As Lucy lay panting, her back now dangling out of Mirajane’s mouth her eyes where hazed as she lay in pleasure.

Pushing her hand under her Mira opened her mouth letting the little mage slide out into her palm. “You tasted amazing Lucy, I can’t wait to eat you out when you’re back to normal.” Mirajane said cheerfully with a straight face, as if it was a normal sentence in an everyday conversation.

That’s one of the things I love about her I suppose. Lucy smiled weakly nodding. “Guess I should move on then, it’s only fair since I got to taste you, you get the same pleasure of tasting me.” Lucy shuddered in pleasure as she saw herself descending down Mirajane’s body.

Flipping herself over so she was on her stomach Lucy watched one of her hands came down before spreading her large lips. “It’s so beautiful.” Lucy drooled as she moved closer towards Mirajane’s quim. Mira giggled at Lucy’s expression before she pushed her head in. Gasping in pleasure she slowly worked her body in, no preparations needed. She was plenty excited as is.

Lucy groaned loving Mira’s tight walls griping her head. If she was ever Closter phobic one session with her and she would learn to love it. Mirajane moaned contently as she pushed Lucy up to her waist in before pinching her feet softly. Slowly she pushed the tiny celestial mage in and out of her agonizingly slow much to Lucy’s dismay.

It was odd, she thought being ground into someone’s wet flesh repeatedly would hurt but the way the magic affected her, it just felt like a powerful, deep tissue massage. Soon she had a rhythm going as she rocked into Lucy while pushing her in and out. Lucy pushed her hand down to her crotch rubbing herself with each thrust of her body. Matching her speed was one of the things that really turned her on.

Lucy heard Mirajane’s muffled moans and loved every moment. Her small body, bringing someone so perfect and beautiful to orgasmic bliss was one of the best things she ever experienced. She had been in Mira’s body before but for some reason she acted differently as she used her. It seemed strange to think she would change it so much but I guess that’s just another mystery of her, Lucy wondered.

Lucy gasped as she was pushed all the way in roughly feeling only her feet sticking out. I guess she’s close. Mirajane rocked hard gasping and writhing in pleasure, the sounds where hard to hear but she could tell she was screaming happily.

Suddenly she stopped, well not all at once but stopped bucking her hips. Why did she stop she was close to, I feel her juices all over me Lucy wondered. She could hear muffled sounds outside her fleshy prison but nothing to distinctive.

Is she talking to herself? Lucy felt Mirajane move a bit before laying back down. What’s going on? Suddenly Lucy felt something grab her feet. What the heck? Is that her fingers? They, they feel too soft to be though. Slowly she felt her body being pulled out and Mirajane’s screams of ecstasy started back up.

What’s going on! It felt like she was exiting one moist cave and going in another. Slowly she was gripped up to her waist as she felt something holding her before she was fully pulled out. The light was blinding after being in darkness for so long. Slowly she wiped Mirajane’s excitement away before staring up in utter and complete shock.

“Hi Miss Lucy,” A voice mumbled out. Lucy looked in shock and horror as she was being held up to her waist in the mouth of herself, or more importantly Gemini. “Wait Gemini what… but I… you where…” Lucy’s head slowly turned seeing Mirajane’s panting form, she smiled sheepishly at Lucy before giving her a quick wave of her hand.

“Hi… Lucy…” She panted cheerfully even if out of breath. Lucy just stared at the two giantess flabbergasted. “I don’t… I don’t understand how you can…, how is it…” Gemini giggled making Lucy moan, her voice vibrating through her likes like it had previously with Mirajane’s mouth.

“I’ll explain later but right now I cute in-between something magical you should really get back to.” Gemini grinned Cheshirly before pushing Lucy’s head back into Mirajane causing her to scream in pleasure. Slowly she worked the tiny mage in and out forcing her in then sucking her back out.

 Lucy was still shocked to say the least the duel assault was too much as she came hard into Gemini. It wasn’t soon after her double body treatment that Mirajane herself screamed her climax as her orgasm flooded over Lucy, drowning her in Mirajane’s release.

Gemini eagerly sucked it all in before pulling Lucy all the way in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed up containing everything along with her tiny lover. Lucy held her breath being bathed in Mirajane’s release as Gemini’s massive tongue played with her as well. Soon Gemini started gulping it down and opened her mouth so not to drown her master.

Spiting her out Lucy flopped down somewhat bruised after being beaten around by her tongue and drowned by Mirajane’s fluids,  her eyes slowly shutting as she felt consciousness slipping away. So many questions left unanswered.

 

 

~ Lucy’s Apartment, hours later                ~

 

“Maybe we should get Wendy, she’s been out for a while.”

 

“Relax she’s fine, I had her in me for hours one night its ridicules how strong this magic makes you.”

“I can see that since she already healed that one bruise on her leg but still shouldn’t you be worried you are her spirit after all.”

“Hey I’m more than just her spirit you know! And I was worried the first time but trust me when I say she’s just tuckered out. Shell be fine in not time. Actually I think I see her coming too now.”

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened up. She felt her eyes almost glued shut but forced them open rubbing the crust away. “Maybe we should have cleaned her up?”, “Naw I like seeing her covered like that, it makes me all tingly inside.” Two voices… I hear two voices. Slowly her eyes opened all the way and she remembered what she saw before she passed out.

“G-Gemini, Mira? Why… why are there two of you?” Lucy didn’t understand how it was possible. Lucy felt her body being picked up and cradled delicately. “Welcome back Lucy I’m glad to see you’re alright.” Mirajane smiled warmly at her. “I told you she’s fine, one night I had her in my ass for hours, sweat poured all over her and she just road it out in bliss.” Gemini laughed.

“GEMINI! Lucy screeched embarrassed. “Oh relax Lucy, I’ve told her worse things we’ve done.” Gemini grinned. Lucy sat up immediately and had a dead serious expression on her face making Gemini’s cheerful attitude drop instantly. “Explain, now!” She said in a tone frightening even for someone so small.

Gemini was about to speak up but was beaten to it. “I’m sorry Lucy the entire things my fault.” Mirajane looked away ashamed. Lucy kept a stern look but stopped shaking having calmed a bit. “Go on…” Mirajane bit her bottom lip embarrassed.

“Well I’ve sort of known about you’re activates with Gemini for weeks now…” She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Lucy’s mouth hung open clearly shocked. “H-how is that possible?! We didn’t tell anyone?!” Mirajane just looked at her smiling sadly.

“Because you’re my friend Lucy, You think I didn’t notice when something was off even if it was something so little as a sentence? I first had suspicions you were up to something when you sent Gemini in your place but kept them to myself. You only seemed to get stranger and stranger though as the weeks progressed. The night you guys went drinking though, it was what finally did it.” Lucy just stared up at her confused.

“What happened I still don’t remember?” Lucy asked confused. “You remember out conversation before your last mission?” Lucy nodded since it was a rather uncomfortable one. “Well the night I found you guys drinking I knew it wasn’t really Cana so I had to only assume it could be Gemini.”

“After you invited me along I could tell something was off and well, I kind of questioned you while you were drunk.” She looked away sadly. “I know it was wrong but I had to get to the bottom of this. After I saw you use your magic, the size magic to make the bottles you drank bigger I knew that had to play some kind of roll. Then Gemini broke out of Cana’s form copying mine. She read all my thoughts and kind of offered to well… she wanted us to all...”

Mirajane looked over to Gemini who was only blushing and keeping to herself.” I asked her if she wanted to have a three way ok!” Gemini blurted out just as embarrassed. Lucy just looked up at them both shocked having trouble comprehending this. “I honestly had to think about the answer, it didn’t sound too bad really.” Mirajane blushed.

 “So not only you knew something was up from day one, you knew about us doing, well things with each other to?!” Mirajane weakly nodded. The whole time she thought she was fooling everyone else, Mira knew right from the start! “But what about when I asked you what happened, you didn’t mention any of this.” Lucy countered.

“Oh that’s an easy one, I lied.” Mirajane smiled happily making Lucy face fault. “WHY DID YOU LIE?!” Mirajane giggled again. “Because a girls got to entertain herself Lucy.” Lucy just stared at her dumbfounded. “This is unbelievable.” Lucy fell to fell down shaking her head.

 The whole situation seeming like some weird dream, “Ok new question why where you in my apartment this morning acting like Gemini?” This time Gemini was the one to intervene. “Well you see Mira came by this morning at about 7:00 am with some groceries, she recalled you complaining about not having enough and wanted to help you out, unless she had other reasons?” Gemini grinned at the now crimson face Mirajane.

“My guess was she wanted to see if that offer was still on the table from the week before.” Gemini giggled causing Mirajane to stutter embarrassed. Anyways when she knocked on the door I went in your place since you were still asleep to get the door but she could tell right away it wasn’t really me, well you. After she came in asking where you where she kind of well, saw you.” Gemini blushed.

“I can say honestly I didn’t expect to see you 5 inches and naked.” Mira giggled. “Anyways” Gemini continued, “afterword’s she questioned me about what was really going on and I had basically 2 options, ether try to force her to leave which I doubt I could do, you know she’s really scary right?” Gemini whimpered looking at Mirajane’s smiling face.

“Or explain what was really happening. So I took her form. I was going to try to make her leave but then I read her thoughts. I was a little more level headed then before and I could tell what she was thinking, and what she wanted to do with you Miss Lucy.” Gemini’s grin turned sultry. That’s what led me to letting this happen. I decided that she could take my place for the day and I could help out with some of your shopping. Gemini finished showing Lucy a small bag with some new clothes in it. “I know you needed a few new things since some of your stuffs been well, shredded, burned, shrunk, stripped, you get the point. “

“Mira was even kind enough to lend me the jewels, by the way I promise to pay you back I can easily take on a mission for it.” Gemini quickly replied. “Don’t worry I told you already they were gifts. I don’t really have much use for money since I don’t rent an apartment and get paid for S-Class missions.” Mirajane waved her hand dismissively.

How can they have such a casual conversation in the middle of this!? Lucy sat in Mirajane’s palm confused, quietly absorbing everything she just learned. “And you wanted what out of this Mira?” Lucy looked up at her friend in a mixture of confusion and sadness, Mira’s smile slipping a bit. “Do you remember what I told you earlier when we were… well in bed.” She blushed biting her bottom lip.

“I meant every word of it Lucy. I really do love you, I’ve loved you since I first met you, and you just had something about you that attracted me. It only grew with time and well I just wanted to…” Her words dying out unsure what to say at this point.

Lucy looked at her friends conflicted face, her own emotions changing violently. “I really sorry I deceived you Lucy; I just thought it would be fun acting like Gemini to get to be with you for a bit. I just wanted to share what you have with her. I know your mad at me and I-“She was cut off as Lucy leaned forward giving her lips a kiss.

Mirajane just looked at the tiny celestial mage in shock. Once Lucy pulled away she smiled warmly to her. “It’s fine Mira. I’m not mad just surprised really. It’s not every day you learn that your idol, the one you fantasies about for years has a crush on you, secretly traded places and made love to you.” Lucy blushed alongside Mirajane.

“What do you think about this entire situation Gemini?” Lucy asked her celestial spirit and lover. Gemini also had a conflicted expression but sighing she spoke up. “Well to say this honestly, it didn’t exactly thrill me finding out she loved you. I’m kind of the jealous type. I didn’t want to share you with anyone Miss Lucy. That being said I’m ok with a few flings I don’t mind having *special events* every once and awhile with others but I don’t want you to be someone else’s.

“If I didn’t read her thoughts and knew what she did I would have down right fought her even knowing I would lose so you wouldn’t end up with her.” Mirajane looked away sadly feeling hurt by the spirits words.

“But… if it was anyone I had to share you with I’m glad it’s her. She feels as much love and compassion for you as I do, she cares deeply for you with every fiber of her being. It’s as she said Miss Lucy. She loves you. I know I wanted you all to myself but I can make an exception for her.” Gemini smiled rubbing Mirajane’s arm. If you’ll take her as your lover then I will gladly accept her as mine to.”

Tears leaked down Mirajane’s face as she cried happily at her words. “A-and… and what *sniff* about you L-Lucy? Do you feel the same way about me even if I’m not Gemini?”  Mirajane waited for an answer with baited breath. Lucy just looked up at her as if she was insane.

“You honestly have to ask me that Mira? I thought you knew me better.” She grinned giving her another kiss. “Mirajane felt more tears threating to burst forth as she happily heard and felt Lucy’s expression of love for her. Gemini smiled leaning forward before giving Mira a kiss surprising both Lucy and Mira.

“What? I made out with your other lips earlier you think I wouldn’t steal a kiss from these lips?” Gemini smirked. That’s the Gemini I expected, Lucy smiled inwardly causing Gemini to giggle. “I guess this makes us all girlfriends then”, Lucy smiled at her new proclaimed member of… well whatever it was they were

Lucy got off Mirajane’s hand before activating her magic. Once reversed she smiled giving Mirajane a kiss at her full size. Moaning into the kiss Mira eagerly kissed back. Soon however Gemini butted in stealing the kiss away from Lucy. This went back and forth for a bit as they all eagerly pushed one another away before they finally decided they had enough and each took turns kissing one another.

Gemini being the first to pull away thought of something before grinning ear to ear. “You know, when I first did stuff with you Miss Lucy you where shrunk. Maybe since Mirajane just joined the club we should initiate her?” Gemini grinned. Lucy smirked at her implication and grinned evilly at Mirajane. Mirajane gulped looking at their grinning faces. Now sweating a bit at what they had planned. “U-umm g-guys what are you-“, “Size magic 48 from 56~” Lucy called out quickly, smirking as she saw Mira shrink before her eyes.

Mirajane just gawked at her size not used to everything at a giant perspective. Lucy gently picked her up showing the same amount of gentle care she had shown her earlier. Staring up at the twins grinning faces she couldn’t help but smile herself. “So how do you plan on initiating me?” Mirajane giggled.

“Anyway we want”

“Anyway we want”

Both Lucy and Gemini said simultaneously before heading to her bed. It was going to be a long night, with plenty of fun to be had between the three lovers.

 

 

 

 

To be continued ~ <3

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINITO

 

 

 

thank you all for sticking with me through the months (haven't hit the year mark yet) and im glad to call you my fans. it brings me great joy writing for you all and i hope you follow my stories from now till my computer dies :P

 

Anyways as you know ive been testing a little side project with this story which i like to call " Who's That charactor," I know totally not a rip off of pokemon  or anything but anyways i was shocked someone guessed my last one so i made this one even harder.

THATS RIGHT IN THIS CHAPTER I WANT YOU, NO I DARE YOU TO GUESS WHO THAT YOUNG MAGE IS WHO HAD THE HOTS FOR LUCY HEARTFILIA!

 

If you guess right you get my insta write and get a free pass for any fetish, and any charactor you want to see. so please, make my day.

 

I Dare you all to guess who she is and i really dont think you can this time >:P

 

 

Anyways like always if you want to see something specific leave me a review or an email of who you want doing what you want. the more detailed the longer i can make the chapter.

 

PLEASE I NEED MY FIX!!!!!

 

also side note for anyone up to the task, ive recently noticed even when i read over my story 5 or 6 times i still make punctuation errors i just cant seem to see. Im am in need of a Beta reader.

If anyones intrested please email me and we can chat.

 

Also i recently decided to take someones idea and made a Fanfiction account. Ive already posted acouple stories there so if you want to see more or request something unique come on by.

 

the links below so check it out ^.^

 

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6167065/Grimahr

 

Anyways until next time guys and gals