- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chapter 4 of my story, its a pleasure to have you.

 

I am shocked i have to say. i thought no one would get my last challange but i was proven wrong. guess on my next one i'll have to be even more obscure "thinks evilly" Oh you will never get it... when ever i do it.

Anywhoo i have to say when i approuched this chapter i had some diffuculty with it because of the lack of information so if something is wrong ether tell me or don't just don't flame XD i was having a hard time getting this right. at least i think its right.

 

Anyways i do hope you enjoy

 

So without Further adoo

 

Sit tight

 

Get comfy

 

Turn off the lights...

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Lucy awoke slowly, an odd smell permitting her senses. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she blushed profusely knowing what it was. Staring right back at her was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen, oh thought she ever seen. She was still trapped in Lisanna’s panties face to face with her perfectly shaved pussy.

Lucy bit her lower lib embarrassed remembering what had happened the night before. I guess she never even took me out. Like I was just another toy to her… Lucy’s thoughts darkened a bit saddened by what she was implying. Her thoughts where cut off as if on cue as Lisanna’s hand moved into her panties and lightly brushed Lucy.

“Mmmm m-miss Lucy…” She muttered in her sleep before she was lightly snoring once more. If she thought she was blushing before her face took on a new color entirely. “S-she’s dreaming about me?” Lucy muttered feeling her crotch moisten a bit.

Lucy’s sad demeanor quickly changed. It was just an unconscious action but it still meant a lot to her. Lucy yawned then tried to stretch but found she couldn’t move her body. Looking quizzical she tried once more but it yielded the same results. Looking at her arm she saw that they look almost glued?

Why is my body glued to Lis…? Anna’s… Panties! Lucy felt a little trickle of blood roll down her face. Hmm I wonder I’ll keep this smell all day like I did with Cana. Lucy would have tapped her chin in thought but was still restrained.

Sighing she just slumped against her friends used panties and waited for her to awaken. “I hope she doesn’t try to take any pictures, she’ll never let me live it down” Lucy whined. “Then again it would be a fun memory…” Lucy blushed once more thinking what would happen if she had photo evidence of her scandalous events with her friends.

“Oh gosh what would happen if Natsu or Happy came in my apartment and found them? They would show them to everyone in the guild!? OH no! What if Erza found them she would… would…” Her thoughts darkened once more. “CRAP SHE CAN NEVER FIND OUT!” tears of fears streamed down her face of the enraged reequip mage.

“Keep it down… Miss Lucy…” Lisanna mumbled in her sleep pushing her hand into Lucy’s body making her jump (to the best of her ability) a bit. Lucy moaned as her giant fingers rubbed against her restrained chest. It probably would look a little odd from anyone else’s perspective but to Lucy she was having her whole body rubbed back and forth by her sleeping friend, unintentionally turning her on.

Lucy wanted to grind against her fingers but she could do little but whimper in pleasure every once and awhile when her hand passed her legs. “Ok S-she had t-to be doing t-this on p-purpose!” Lucy moaned out. Finally Lucy screamed her release, much to the sleeping mages displeasure.

Panting she lay exhausted sweating and tired. “I… its t-too early to be doing this” she panted out. Leaning back she closed her eyes about to let sleep take her again till she suddenly heard a weird sound. Looking to her arm she saw it free. An instant later Lucy screamed falling completely off Lisanna’s panties crashing head first into the now awake take over mage.

“AHHH! What? Who?!” Lisanna screamed looking around in fear before moaning in pleasure. Questionably she pulled open her panties looking in and first she blushed, and then broke down into hysterical laughter much to Lucy’s dismay.

Lucy tugged hard before her head gave way. Lucy gasped for air as her head actually popped out of Lisanna’s cunt. Pleasure aside she was grabbing her sides dying. “HAHAHAHA L-LUCY YOU… HAHAHAHA I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WHERE SO EAGER HAHA” Lucy scowled at her.

“Hey don’t flatter yourself I kind of… slipped and fell… in.” She blushed. “So you slipped head first into this pussy’s pussy?” Lisanna’s tail flicked back and forth until she burst into more laughter making Lucy’s blush increase. Finally after about 5 minutes her laughter died out, tears rolling down her cheeks from laughter.

Once she stopped laughing she grabbed her head dizzy. “Lisanna! Are you ok?” She looked up at her concerned friend. “Y… Yea I’m… I’m fine j-just I feel…” Lucy saw smoke appear and screamed falling onto her bed. Once it cleared she saw the small forms of Gemi & Mini lying on top of each other unconscious.

“Gemini!” Lucy screamed running over to them in fear. Pushing them a bit she sighed a little relieved seeing them breathing deeply. “What… what happened to them…” Lucy looked at them concerned. “Don’t worry there fine. Celestial spirits can take quite a bit of a beating before there in any real danger.”

Lucy screamed loudly falling unto her back. Slowly her head craned around and nothing could prepare her for what she stared at. “M-M-M-MASTER M-M-MAVIS!” Lucy shrieked seeing Fairy Tails first master casually sitting on her dining room table like a chair. Her legs swing back and forth casually as if it was a common occurrence.

Mavis smiled down at the shrunk celestial mage and waved her hand greeting her. “Gemini just exhausted himself… herself? Hmm I wonder if they have a gender outside there changes.” Mavis tapped her chin in thought.  Lucy just gawked at her guilds founder in disbelief.

“Well what’s stranger is that there still here” Mavis pointed at the unconscious pair of spirits. “If a celestial spirit exhausts its magic then they should send themselves back to their own realm. I think there still here because of you Lucy Heartfilia.” Mavis smiled warmly at her, almost motherly.

Lucy slowly turned her gaze back to her spirits before her head shot back to Mavis, as if worried she would vanish. As she expected, she was still there sitting on her table. Why are they here because of me? Lucy wondered to herself.

“Well that’s silly, there here because they used their magic on you and don’t want to leave you unprotected as you are. They care deeply for you, more than any spirits I’ve ever seen have for their partner’s.” Mavis replied again making Lucy gasp in surprise.

D-d-di s-she just r-read my t-thoughts?! “Yes I did. Why your stuttering in your own mind though eludes me” Once more she tapped her chin in thought. Lucy just looked up at her Old Guild Master speechless. What was she supposed to say in these circumstances!

“Tell me Lucy, where do you keep your celestial keys?” Mavis stopped swinging her legs and looked down at Lucy. Why does she want to know where my keys are? “Because I want to do something with them” Crap she can read my thoughts I forgot! “How did you forget I just talked to you?” “Stop that I can speak for myself!” Lucy snapped looking away blushing.

Mavis looked down at Lucy and giggled. Wow she has a beautiful laugh. “Thank you for the complement your voice sounds nice to.” Lucy’s blush increased making sure from this point to watch what she says, or rather thinks!

“Your keys Lucy?” Lucy blushed pointing to her shorts next to her bathroom. Mavis slowly floated off her table making her gawk once more. She can f-fly! “what I’m doing now is more of levitation really but yes when I want to I can fly.” Mavis informed her lifting up her shorts and just staring at them.

Lucy watched her for about a minute confused. “U-umm is something wrong?” Mavis’s eyes fluttered up. “Hmm? Oh I was just wondering where I can get these. they look cute” She smiled happily making Lucy face fault at her comment. She’s a ghost though!

Mavis studied them for a moment before giggling. Reaching into the front pocket she pulled out Lucy’s key ring studying them. A frown appeared soon though. “And what of Gemini’s key?” Mavis held up the key ring showing it to be missing.

Lucy panicked seeing her Celestial Spirits key gone. She could only imagine what it would have been like if it was Aquarius key and not Gemini’s. “Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! Where is it I always keep my keys together and now its missing! What if it’s gone forever or-““found it.” Mavis walked out of her bathroom key in hand.

Lucy just stared at Mavis in confusion. “What?” “H-how did you find it why was it-“”In your bathroom? How should I know, I don’t keep my keys in them” ”NETHER DO I!””You could have fooled me” Lucy blushed angrily shaking.

Lucy closed her eyes in thought. Why was Gemini’s key in my bathroom? Wait! She put it there of course! Lucy recalled her conversation the night prior.  Gemini hid them in there so when I got home and bathed she… she would… Lucy blushed recalling her night prior.

Hearing her toilet flush Lucy looked to her bathroom and saw Mavis walk out shaking her hands off. What the? “Why where you in my bathroom? “I had to use your bathroom.” Lucy just looked at her confused. “BUT YOU’RE A GHOST!”Pointing is rude. ”Don’t change the subject on me!”I wasn’t I was changing your view on manors.”HEY MY MANORS ARE PERFECT THANK YOU VERY MUCH””you welcome I’m glad I could help. ”THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT!” Lucy slumped onto her bed.

Out of every morning scenario this was by far never one she thought of having. “Waking up in someone’s panties and talking we me never crossed your mind?” Lucy looked up at her as if she was insane. “Why on earth would I think this would be how my morning would play out?” Mavis tapped her chin and shrugged.

“This is not the first time you’ve woken up to a giant person, and I like to keep an eye on all my fairies when there in danger.” Mavis replied casually making Lucy blush a bit. OH that’s so sweat of her but wait why am I in danger? Lucy looked up at Mavis this time looking at her serious expression.

“This magic was forbidden for a reason Lucy Heartfilia. It has a potent effect on those around you. When cast by someone they feel unbridled feelings. They can be of anything. Anger, rage, desire, lust, love, hate it doesn’t matter it just affects them how they usually wouldn’t.”

“But if it alters people’s emotions why hasn’t it affected Gemini then?” She pointed to her celestial spirit. Mavis smiled warmly floating over towards Lucy and sitting down on her bed. Lucy looked at her curiously. The bed didn’t flatten under her? How much does she weigh?

“That’s rude” Lucy looked up. “Sorry! Sorry I didn’t mean to say or think it!” She crossed her hands embarrassed. Mavis just smiled warmly to her. “This magic only affects humans when used. That being said Gemini is still human once she takes form, so she too has been affected but only while she retains her human form.” Lucy looked at her unconscious spirits fearfully.

“W-will they be ok?! W-what did it do to them are they hurt, are-“Lucy was cut off with a finger to her lips. Lucy blushed. Wow her hands soft. “Thank you” Lucy sweat dropped a bit. “Your fears are not needed. You prevented something that would have been a disaster” Mavis smiled at her.

Lucy just stared up at her shocked. “How? How did I stop a disaster?” Mavis looked back and Gemini and gently laid her hand on them. “Once a celestial spirit makes a contract as you know they are bound to their new owners. Their feelings, there thoughts remain their own though, again as you know.

“Gemini is a special case and the best example. If you make a contract with her you make a special one. Once Gemini takes your form she takes your feelings and actions as her own. Her past owner would be a good example, being a cold hearted and cruel person. So Gemini acted that way to. It was her nature. That being said your nature however…”

Mavis smiled cheerfully running her finger down Lucy’s back making her blush. “You hold not hatred, no anger, no regret for life. Your one of the kind hearted people I have ever seen and are a true member of Fairy Tail.” Lucy blushed. It was an honor to be praised by Fairy Tails founder.

Looking still looked at her confused though. “But I still don’t understand. How did I stop a disaster?” Mavis looked at her with admiration. “This Magic is of the blackest kind, one of the most dangerous outlawed for good reason. It was too dangerous because of its poisonous nature.

Whoever uses it will forever be changed. They could alter someone of something they love but if in there heart they harbored the slightest amount of hatred of regret it would fester! They would then be consumed by it. In the past when people used it within weeks they became dark people. Once full of life now cursed to live with the atrocities they committed.”

Mavis looked at the floor with obvious hatred. “I once knew a mage who used it. He was once a good man but…” Mavis clenched her eyes shut in pain. Lucy pulled Mavis’s hand close trying to comfort her. “It changed him to. He was a good man, always caring and never fighting with anyone but… once he discovered the magic he quickly learned how to use it.

At first it was for good intentions. Shrinking rockslides, growing food for starving villages, but then he started to take more dangerous missions, one’s that did involve fighting. The ends don’t always justify the means…” Mavis sighed sadly.

“It started out with stopping bandits but that escalated quickly. Once his hatred came out on them it just grew. Soon bandits weren’t enough, he moved onto dark guild to but then… he turned on his own guild. His friends, his family… HE changed so much for the worse.” Mavis remained quiet deep in thought, her hands now resting on her lap.

Lucy slowly walked forward and climbed onto Mavis’s lap sitting down. Wow this is a soft dress; she thought offhandedly feeling the fabric. “So if this could turn such a good man into a monster why didn’t affect Gemini or why isn’t it? Mavis looked down her frown slowly spreading into a warm smile.

“Again it’s because of you. When Gemini takes on a form they take on that person’s feelings. She is as much you as you are and feels what you do. You harbor no real hatred to anyone. Your conscious is clearer then crystal. You’re in all intense and purposes pure”

Lucy just stared at her in shock. She had been called many things in her life but Pure? Mavis giggled patting Lucy’s head. “You may not act it at times, you’re loud and outgoing but do you truly harbor any resent, anger, hatred, or rage for your guild or even yourself?” Lucy thought it over for a moment. She did feel angry at her guild mates sometimes, Natsu would be a prime example sneaking into her house every once and awhile but would she ever do anything to his wellbeing?

The answer was obvious. “No. I would never harm any of my friends even if I was forced to. I would rather die." Her reply was one of knowing. Mavis just smiled stroking her back once more. Lucy pushed herself into Mavis’s hand. It felt good.

“And that’s why Gemini hasn’t turned on you. She feels what you do and cares too much for you to let anything happen. Her emotions are enhanced, she is feeling the tainted effects of the magic but it’s not anger or hatred, its love and compassion.” Mavis had a small tear fall down happily.

“Her love for you is the same you have for everyone. She loves you so much she won’t let such evil taint her. She because of you is pure” Mavis finished making Lucy understand. Slowly a frown started to form on her lips saddening her.

“So I guess that means when Gemini wakes up I should tell her what you said, and… And we should stop using this magic.” Lucy trailed off. Mavis looked over at Gemini and smirked. “Now I said this magic was dangerous, I never said you had to stop using it though. I just want to be a little cautious of my fairies.”

Lucy looked up at her in shock. Did… does she want me to keep using this magic for… Lucy’s face turned crimson making Mavis giggle. “Believe it or not Lucy I to have needs just like any other woman and find pleasure in all sorts of different things.” Lucy just looked at her embarrassed.

Why would a ghost? No! Don’t let her hear it! “Too late, I have needs because this body is atomically correct and it likes everything a real body does. For example” Mavis grinned picking Lucy up much to her surprise. Pulling her close she gave her a deep kiss.

Lucy just stared at her wide eyed shocked. S-S-SHES K-K-KISSING…. SHES K-KISSING M-ME! Mavis moaned happily finally breaking away. Licking her saliva trail away she smiled down at Lucy. “I can see why so many of your guild members want to do this; it really is nice to kiss other girls. It’s more gentle and soft.” Mavis touched her lips a faint blush to be seen.

Lucy just stared at her in shock. Did she say other guild members want to…- “Yea you would be surprised how many actually if I made a list it would this long.” Mavis extended one hand over her head while the other was as low as she could reach making Lucy blush profusely.

“The male one would be even longer though” Lucy just gawked at her. “WAIT THE FIRST ONE WAS JUST MY FEMALE GUILD MEMBERS!?””Why are you surprised? Do you find yourself unattractive or unappealing? I suppose I can try to look at you that way if you proffer-“”NO, NO, NO THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT! I know I look sexy and can attract lots of cute boys-“”and girls” ”N-No I know girls I kinda like them”, “Kind of? You seem to only fantasies about them. Hmm all I have is time to waste on my island but even I haven’t thought of half of these things.” ”HEY IT’S NOT LIKE THAT’S ALL I DO! ”It’s all over your mind I can see it’s all you like doing when you alone. Especially when you’re in your bathtub and like to think about-“ “STOP RIGHT THERE AND STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!” “But how else would I know what you’re thinking?” “YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO THAT’S WHY OTHER’S CAN’T HEAR THEM!” “But I can hear them so by default I should be allowed to.”

Lucy was about to remark but her head started hurting. “Never mind have fun in there.” Lucy collapsed in Mavis’s lap tired of talking. Mavis giggled petting her fairy. Mavis reached into her dresses pocket and pulled out Gemini’s key looking at it curiously.

“So you never told me. Why did you want hey celestial Key anyways?” Lucy asked curiously. Mavis’s hand glowed a golden light. “Since I knew about your little “Activates” I thought I should put a safety method in place in case something unexpected should ever happen, less history repeats itself. Lucy shuddered a bit at the thought.

“I altered her key. When you and only you summon her she will be of sound mind and reason. She will still act the same but she might be a little less clingy to you since she will no longer be affected by the magic’s influence. That being said it won’t make her care any less for you. Your still someone precious to her.”

Mavis finished smiling at the little Lucy. Once she set the key down Gemi and Mini both poofed, there spirit gate finally closing. “I guess they went back now since there magic was altered?” Mavis nodded in agreement.

“I can’t thank you enough for this Mavis; you’re really still caring for you members even beyond the grave.” Lucy smiled happily. “I do what I can for all my fairies. I try to guide them in their times of peril, even if they don’t know it.” She winked patting Lucy’s head.

“Now that your business is done are you going to head back to Tenrou Island, or are you going to stay with the guild like you did at the grand magic games?” Lucy wondered hoping the mage would stay a little longer. Mavis just smiled, her smile slowly edging into a smirk.

“Actually I had other plans while I was here. It’s not every day… or decade I get to see this magic in effect, let alone on my own little fairies. I think I’ll find the time to enjoy this.” Mavis grinned down at the confused Lucy.

Wait a minute that’s a Gemini smirk! “Umm M-Mavis what are you-“ “Going to do? Well my little fairy, anything I like.” Mavis grinned picking Lucy up. “Since I’m the founder of Fairy Tail does that make me like a goddess to you? I’m certainly big enough to look like one.” Mavis giggled making Lucy a little fearful.

This is the caring kind Mavis who just came to help me!? Mavis looked down at her and scowled. “That’s a mean thing to think. I just came to help and you immediately turn on me after.” Mavis cupped her cheek letting a couple tears fall.

“No, No, No I- I didn’t mean to offend you I was just caught off guard, I-I mean why do you…” Lucy trailed off stumbling over her words. Mavis turned her head and smirked. “Maybe you should make it up to me then since you were so mean.”  Mavis looked back at the now startled Lucy with a crying expression tears streaming down her face.

“Y-yes whatever you want! Name it please I’m sorry!” Lucy wailed afraid she had offended her past master. Mavis’s expression immediately changed to one of joy. “ANYTHING!” She screamed happily cupping Lucy in her hands. This is going to come back to bite me.

“Y-yes just name it and I’ll d… do it.” Lucy blushed knowing what she was offering. Mavis smiled at her little fairy patting her head. “Good, I’ll make sure you’ll like it to.” Mavis grinned before a faint glow surrounded her. Lucy covered her eyes trying to see past the light.

Once it died down she opened her eyes and was speechless. Now on her bed was Mavis wiggling her legs back and forth joyfully but now as naked as Lucy was. “Wait how did, why are you-“”I’m naked because I want to have some fun” Mavis grinned at her. “And how because my body’s ethereal I can change anything on it or touching it, well touching that I projected.” Mavis looked back at Lucy lustfully.

 

“S-so what d-did you want t-to do with m-me?” Lucy stuttered out not able to look Mavis in her eyes. It was to embarrassing! Her old guild master, there founder! Wanted to play with her? Lucy just blushed feeling a little insecure in her hands.

“Now, now don’t be like that my little fairy. If I had a choice between any people in my guild to play with it would still be you” Mavis smiled warmly at her. Lucy looked up at her feeling a bit more comforted. Nodding she waited for Mavis’s command.

Mavis moaned happily stretching herself out on Lucy’s bed. Mavis’s hand that held Lucy was extended in the air so she got a much better look at her. Jeez she has the body of Wendy but she still has a mature aura about her. Yet she can still act like a child. Lucy sighed.

Mavis giggled placing Lucy on her stomach. “Hmm what do I want my little fairy to do? There are so many things I want to try but I know there’s stuff you like to. Oh I know! I want you…” She stopped picking Lucy up and lowering her towards her hairless armpit. There wasn’t a hair in sight; it didn’t even look shaven just bare.

“To lick all the sweat off of the places I tell you to” Mavis giggled. Lucy paled a bit making Mavis frown. “I might be dead but I still have feelings. This body doesn’t smell like its dead you know” She frowned. Lucy stuttered a bit, “N-N-NO I D-DIN’T I MEAN I NO! I DIDN’T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU IT’S... IT’S JUST…” Mavis turned her head away letting some more tears fall.

“But you liked to lick Lisanna’s sweaty armpits and I’ve read your mind you want to do it with other’s to. Why am I different?” She cried to the side making Lucy genially feel guilty. “I-it’s not you it’s just... I… I never thought I would…” She was a loss of words. She had fantasies about it on many occasions but that was just it. It was a fantasy. She never expected to actually do it.

Mavis sniffled a bit still looking a bit sad. “But this is your chance to try new things. I know you’ll like it, I’ve seen your mind, and it’s not just a fantasy, it’s something you want to make a reality, not just this but everything.” Mavis let the words hang pleadingly causing Lucy’s nose to run red with the many, many different scenarios she had imagined. There where so many things though… did she really want them all?

Her thoughts went back to Lisanna’s arms and feet, then to Cana’s ass, then back to being pushed and shoved in and out of her own vagina. They were all fantasies to begin with but those where lived out. Why couldn’t she take that step with everything?

Lucy took a cautious step forward. “Do I really want to cross that line?” Deciding to through all thoughts away she leaned in and gave Mavis’s pit a long lick. Pulling away she couldn’t help but shudder a bit. The taste was kind of salty and sour, what she would expect an armpit would taste like but for some reason she felt compelled to do it again.

Leaning in once more she took another long lick, then another, then another again. Soon she was on her knee’s licking and moaning in pleasure as she cleaned Mavis’s sweat away. There it is, that’s the fairy I saw Mavis smiled to herself. She had probably just corrupted this girl but she knew it would only lead to bringing her members closer together on a level past just mire friendship.

I suppose there’s other ways I could have done it but none where nearly as fun and pleasurable as this. Mavis giggled to herself. Lucy shrugged thinking she had tickled her with her tongue. Lucy moaned letting Mavis’s flavor flood her mouth. It was potent. Very, very potent.

Defiantly nothing like Lisanna’s, she had a more bitter taste while Mavis was salty. Lucy stopped for a moment and sighed. Why am I comparing there sweat like fine wine? Lucy yipped as she felt Mavis’s finger push her head back in. “Now, now my little fairy you can compare my taste after you sample all of me.” She giggled making Lucy blush crimson.

After a few minutes Lucy could no longer taste any of Mavis and got to her feet. Her tongue feeling a little numb without any saliva left. The flavor it didn’t seem that bad though. Mavis brought Lucy to her lips and gave her another kiss, forcing her tongue in Lucy’s mouth.

Once she pulled away there was a large strand of saliva connected to Mavis’s lip and to Lucy’s whole face. “Go ahead and drink my spit, you need to keep your mouth wet there’s more to clean” Mavis grinned lowering Lucy to her other sweating armpit.

Without hesitation Lucy got onto her hands and knees kissing and licking her soft flesh. Enjoying the same salty and sour flavor from before. It was like her saliva made it more potent! Lucy moaned bringing her had down to her crotch. Pulling it back she saw it glisten with her excitement. That’s it, no going back. I’m getting off to licking someone’s armpit the size of a toy. Lucy smiled going back to licking. All and all, it still didn’t sound too bad.

Mavis grinned and closed her armpit trapping Lucy. I wonder if she likes this. Deciding to test it she ground her pit back and forth generating sweat. Of course all of it being absorbed by Lucy. After a few minutes and feeling a few bites in her pit she released and giggled seeing Lucy plastered face first into her flesh.

“So how was it? Did that excite you?” Mavis smirked. Lucy pushed against her pit gasping for air before her head popped out. “T… that was… Intense…” She panted out. Mavis stroked between her legs bringing her finger to her face. “It seems like you really liked it. Does the feeling of being trapped and helpless turn you on? Where you turned on inside my sweaty pit my little fairy?” Mavis grinned wickedly.

Lucy blushed. In the past if anyone humiliated her like she was feeling now she might have cried or begged for it to end but it didn’t seem to matter. She did like it. It was an amazing feeling. She knew without a doubt inside that her old master could and would never harm a member of Fairy Tail. That being said being controlled and used like a stick of deodorant want just something else.

Lucy yelped being picked up by her waist. “Moving on I have something else for you to clean now.” Mavis grinned evilly making Lucy panic a bit. She knew she wouldn’t be harmed but being used was a different thing entirely.

Sitting up Mavis pushed her leg into her lap and lowered Lucy to her foot. Taking one look at it Lucy paled. It was horribly dirty! How did she not see that before! Mavis giggled at the shrunk mage and pushed her closer. “I don’t like shoes. I never have. Whenever I walk I love to feel the earth beneath me. To feel free.” She said happily with stars in her eyes.

“That being said my feet get kind of dirty. Can you clean them for me my fairy?” Mavis used a tone more of authority then request. Lucy nodded dumbly taking a step forward. She thinks these are Kid of dirty? There a shade lighter then black!

Lucy slowly stepped forward looking at the blacked soles. Whimpering a bit she kneeled down pressing her body into the sole. Leaning in she gave it a long lick. Lucy’s eyes shot open. IT’S SO POTENT! Lucy coughed the taste! It was so… so bad! So potent and strong and, and… wait did I just lick it again?

Lucy stopped herself and noticed her tongue was indeed on Mavis’s sole once more. The taste was pressing into her, fighting her taste buds but she couldn’t pull away. Leaning in she continued her lick savoring the taste once more. I don’t understand… why is it getting better?

Lucy soon started licking slowly, trailing long licks to get the dirt embedded in her skin deeply. Soon she couldn’t stop herself from kissing and caressing the sole. Rubbing her saliva and sweat against her. Soon Lucy was rubbing her entire body against it trying to clean off all the dirt.

 

 

Mavis smiled pressing her palm into the back of Lucy. That’s my good fairy…

 

 

Minutes soon turned to hours as Lucy thrashed and moaned scrubbing Mavis’s foot with her entire body cleaning it off. While she lacked the tools to do a thorough job she did manage to make them look a lot less dirty bring out there once pink color. She did the same for both feet, on her soles and between her toes.

Her toes! They were just as dirty. She remembered actually eating stuff out from in-between them. It was sickening to her and a disgusting act but, she couldn’t stop herself. It was like the night before with Lisanna. Something just snapped and she couldn’t resist. This is the real me… Lucy still didn’t know what to say or think but it was true. This was what she wanted deep down.

After Lucy was exhausted and could barely move Mavis picked her up and hugged her to her cheek. “There, there my little fay. Take it easy there’s plenty to do still shh, shh rest.” She said comfortingly rubbing her back with her fingers.

Mavis looked down at her body and giggled. Lucy was very, very dirty. Filth covered her whole body making her look tanned from her usual pale complexion. It looked almost like she was in a mine for a few days. Her hair was matted with toe jam and her sweat. It was sticking to her face and back all in disarray. She looked so cute!

Mavis squealed hugging her little fairy to her cheek happily. Mavis sighed looking down at the tired form of Lucy. Our time together is almost at an end Mavis thought sadly feeling herself being pulled back to Tenrou Island.

Lying down on her stomach she reached around her and pushed her ass cheeks apart. “Now rest Lucy, take in my scent and breathe deeply. Enjoy me while I’m here.” Mavis smiled dropping Lucy in. Lucy fell face first, her face touching the outside of Mavis’s anus.

Lucy laughed a bit. A day ago I would have screamed being pushed into someone’s ass, let alone face to face with the world’s largest anus but…” She trailed off before sticking out her tongue giving it a tasting lick. Mavis jumped squealing a bit. She hadn’t been expecting that.

Turning her head she blushed deeply for the first time that day, well now evening. “Good night my little fairy.” Mavis smiled pulling Lucy’s pillow closer as she slowly drifted to sleep. Lucy lay in her ass wiggling a bit to get comfortable. It was actually really nice, being surrounded on all sides by her warm flesh. The smell was negotiable but it was an ass.

Lucy smirked.

 

My new life is amazing…

Slowly she drifted into a deep sleep with Mavis.

 

 

 

 

 

~ 8:00 am, Lucy’s Apt. ~

 

 

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened. Lucy looked around groggily but noticed she was still shrunk in her bed. Where Mavis? Lucy wondered recalling how she had gone to sleep. Her room was now vacant, much to Lucy’s annoyance.

Even if this whole thing started out with Gemini using her fun one night, she quickly grew to like having someone sleep with her. Does that make me a slut? No just a toy? Lucy didn’t particularly like ether choice and sighed.

Looking around she wondered what she would do now that she was alone and 5 inches. Looking about she saw something that caught her eye. Walking over to her pillow she crawled under it grunting a bit. There was a light.

It was a golden light almost guiding her? As she crawled she soon grabbed the item, it was big. She crawled out from under her pillow and lifted the large item up immediately recognizing it. It was Gemini’s key! Lucy grinned but then wondered why it was glowing.

Her thoughts where immediately answered as the light seemed to almost be pulled into her. Lucy gasped feeling the strange power surge through her. Slowly the glow in her eyes died down. “No… no way did I… she, she…” Lucy put the key down and clapped her hands together. Here goes nothing.

“Reversal!  Return back!” Lucy called out the words that seemed to enter her head. A black magic circle seemed to surround her before she felt her body grow back slowly. Soon she was back to herself. Looking herself off her was speechless.

Her celestial key no longer glowing. “I hope you’re not angry at us Miss Lucy.” Lucy didn’t jump at the voice knowing who it was. Turning around she saw Gemini occupying her form. “There was a way to reverse the magic. It’s rather simple actually, we just…” Gemini trailed off shyly rubbing her arm embarrassed and ashamed. Lucy knew why they said there wasn’t and smiled bringing her into a hug.

“Its fine, I’m not saying make a thing of lying to me but I know why you did. Thank you…” Lucy smiled and kissed Gemini startling her. Once they broke apart Gemini just stared at her questioningly. “Are you feeling alright? Where usually the ones who start stuff” they giggled.

“Let’s just say I’ve been enlightened.” Lucy smiled looking down at Gemini’s key. “I know you can read my thoughts but I think we have a lot to talk about.” Lucy smirked pulling Gemini into a hug. Gemini went over some of her recent memories and smirked.

 

“Indeed we do Miss Lucy, indeed we do.”

 

 

To be continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTO

 

 

i hope you all enjoyed and i beg you all please review ^.^ having gotten 7 reviews from my last chapter which is more then any of my other chapters i was quite happy so please make my day again :P

 

Personally i think the whole argument thing going on was a pain because i actuelly had to rehearse it with myself and im sure if anyone heard they would have thought i was going insane XD

 

Anywasy take care all and request who you would like to see next and doing what :D

 

Until next time my loyal fans!