- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY STORY! I am happy to post Chapter three and i have to say this one one of my favorite chapters i've ever wrote and i do hope you all enjoy it.

On that note i got a rather odd email, {i won't say his name because im guessing he wanted to stay anonomis because he didn't review it to me} but in case anyone else had this concern i'll awnser it now. The person asked why are some chapters not as long as other's?

This really didn't phase me in the slightest. Let me say this now. The more detailed your email or review is the longer it will be usually. Lets say you ask me for someone to play with somebody shrunk with there feet, Ok i get a general idea and go from there.

Now lets say someone asked me to have this specific character use this person with there feet. Maybe playing with there head in there toes and lightly stomping on them before rubbing them over there soles.

That i get a much better picture of and can easily do a few hundred more words for. Its just what i preseave in all honesty. The more you ask for the more i write.

I hope that helps anyone else who was wondering,

I Well on that not lets not keep you all waiting i know your dying (at least i hope you are) to read this chapter so i wont hold you any longer.

 

 

Now sit tight.

Get comfy

Turn off the lights.

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

Lucy’s eyes fluttered open, the sun was gently creeping into her room alerting her to the advancing sunrise. Yawning Lucy leaned up stretching. Rubbing her eyes she smiled. She felt good, no better than good. That was the best night’s sleep I think I’ve ever had, Lucy smiled to herself before getting out of bed stretching a bit more.

Suddenly her drowsiness left her as she looked down at her floor, then back at her bed, then to her living room. “I’M ME AGAIN!” Lucy cheered jumping in the air happily. Looking at the time she noticed it was a few minutes before 7:00 am.

“I guess the magic wore off while I was sleeping.” Turning back to her bed a confused look graced her face. Her bed was empty. I wonder what happened to Gemini. I remember her with me last night and… Lucy’s face lit up as she remembered where she was the night prior.

“Oh gosh how am I going to look Cana in the face and not stutter and blush and…” She trailed off feeling herself excited just by thinking about it. Sighing Lucy walked into her kitchen to get some breakfast. As she was eating she smelled something odd.

Looking around she sniffed a bit confused at what she smelled before it dawned on her. “Crap I was in Cana’s ass for hours, no wonder I smelled something” She rubbed her temple again trying not to excite herself. “Great now I need to wash my blankets and sheets.” She mumbled walking to her bathroom.

Still worth it, Lucy smirked. As she locked the door she tossed her shirt and panties to the floor before turning on the water. “Wait?! When did I get dressed?” Lucy tapped her chin in thought. I was naked before I went… never mind but then does that mean?

That we clothed you in your sleep and played with your body till you came in your sleep? Why yes, yes we did.” Lucy screamed jumping back and falling to the floor. Looking at her bathtub she was shocked to see the smiling face of, herself?!

Good morning Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved lying in the filling tub naked. Lucy just gawked pointing at Gemini in confusion. “B-but but I… I never summoned… Why H-how did…” Lucy was at a loss of words as Gemini just giggled at her master’s confused state.

Well as you know us celestial spirits have our own magic, we can always summon ourselves to your side Miss Lucy; the best example is when Leo summoned himself to defend Aries from their old master…” Gemini trailed off obviously not liking where the subject was headed.

“Even if Loke can summon himself you guys where here for two days straight, and using your magic back and forth, shouldn’t you be exhausted?” Lucy asked concerned. Gemini smiled warmly at her master. “Well thank you for caring for out wellbeing, but we can stay way longer than two days. The longest we once went was 3 weeks with Angel, and that was way less fun then the two days with you Miss Lucy” Gemini smirked licking her lips making Lucy shudder a bit.

Besides there’s still fun to be had you know. We never got to have fun with you at this size yet.” Gemini smirked lifting her finger beckoning her over. Lucy looked at her own body lustfully before shaking her head.

“I-I need to g-go to the g-guild soon. I’ve been gone for two days…” Lucy looked away blushing. Gemini just smiled standing up. Water glistened down her skin making Lucy bite her lower lip. “Aww but Miss Lucy we have plenty of time. You don’t arrive there to noon usually, and you went to the guild yesterday remember.” Gemini smirked.

Lucy remembered that she had sent Gemini there as herself and sighed. They had a point; she probably could stay a few hours and… No! I need to get back to the guild to Natsu and the others. Gemini still using her form got all the same thoughts and pouted.

“Aww pleeeeeeease Miss Lucy, We can be whatever you want us to be.” Gemini smiled before poofing into the form of Mirajane. “Come on Lucy don’t you want me to taste you again?” Mirajane licked her lips making Lucy clench her eyes trying to resist.

With another poof Lucy dared to open her eyes wishing she hadn’t. In the place of Mira was now a very naked Erza running her hands down her sides. “Now tell me Lucy do you dare to defy Titania Queen of the fairies? I will not take insubordination lightly.” Erza glared making Lucy gulp in slight fear.

Insubordination?! This was boarding on rape! Lucy closed her eyes once more. Come on you have to resist, even if E-Erza’s standing there with her perfect… beautiful breasts and scarlet hair and… NO RESIST!

“N-no Gemini I r-really need to-“She was cut off once more as she heard a poof. Opening her eyes she gawked shocked to see the petite form of Wendy there now blushing and covering her breasts. “I’m sorry Lucy… I didn’t know I would be so unappealing to you.” Wendy pouted making Lucy’s heart actually drop.

Now that was just playing dirty and she knew it. “N-N-NO WENDY IT’S… THAT’S NOT WHAT I…” Gemini smirked lunging forward grabbing onto Lucy’s breasts making her yip as she felt the younger mage playing with her bosom.

“W-wow there so big! Much bigger than mine” Wendy pouted again groping her own A-cup breasts making Lucy feel dazed. Gemini looked back up at Lucy a bit shocked seeing a steady stream of blood dripping down her face.

“Hmm maybe we overdid it? “

“Hmm maybe we overdid it?”

 

 

With another poof Lucy craned her head up not knowing what to expect but was still surprised to see Gemini back in her own form. “Wow Miss Lucy you really are kinkier then we gave you credit for. I never even knew about those positions and I’ve lived thousands of more years then you and…”

Gemini stopped talking seeing the bright red face on Lucy. “Fine, fine. We’ll continue this once you get done with missions, just don’t expect not to be punished for making us wait.” Gemini smirked leaning forward capturing Lucy in a deep kiss.

Lucy protested for less than a second before moaning and leaning into the kiss with herself. After about a minute Gemini pulled away blushing herself. Blowing there master a kiss they disappeared like they appeared with a silent poof.

Lucy lay dazed on her tile floor not comprehending what had just happened. Her thoughts where broken when she felt water running down her legs. Looking to the floor in confusion she stared back at the bathtub letting out a panicked scream as she tried to stop the water from overflowing.

Once she succeeded, clearing the water at least. Luckily she had a full tile bathroom. Sighing she lowered herself into her tub moaning in bliss. It had been a couple days since she bathed and it was heaven on earth for her. Licking her feet in and out of the water she lowered her head deep in thought.

Maybe I should have given in… it would have been a great way to start the morning… well greater. She thought to herself. And they can read my mind while there in my form so they know that I… She stopped her train of thought dunking her head underwater.

No! I need to meet my friends. I’m sure one of them noticed me being a little off. I know Gemini is like me in every way but they could tell before… well not Natsu but the others maybe. I know the Master had to notice, hell nothing gets past him. He’s probably just more understanding, not to point it out.

Kicking her feet about she sighed relaxing deeper into her tub. “Guess I’ll find out when I get there.”

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy walked up the steps to her new guild hall. Sighing a bit she had to admit it was a broken deprovement from there once glories guild hall. As she reached to open the door she stopped and quickly took a step back with a smirk.

Not a second more the door burst open with Natsu flying out onto the ground, grabbing grey on the way down. “THERE’S NOT CHANCE OF YOU BEATING ME ICE PRINCESS!” Natsu screamed tossing grey to the side. Quickly he pushed himself up with his hand landing perfectly.

“NOT A CHANCE FLAME BRAIN YOU REALY THING YOU’LL STAND A CHANCE!” pushing his fist to his hand a magic circle appeared. Natsu did the same with both his hands over his mouth.

“FIRE DRAGON-

“ICE MAKE-

 

 

 

Before ether could continue however two long swords shot out of thin air landing right in-between each of their legs effectively making both of them shocked and somewhat thankful it wasn’t an inch higher. “That’s enough out of both of you two.” Erza walked out of the guild entrance quickly looking towards Lucy and nodding before walking back towards Gray and Natsu.

Lucy sighed expecting such a scene. Walking into the guildhall she couldn’t help giggling as she heard Erza chew them out. “Hey good morning Lulu.” Levy walked over to Lucy quickly giving her a hug. Returning it Lucy smiled happy to see her friend.

“Hey Levy it’s good to see you. How everything been?” Levy raised her eyebrow a little confused. “The same as it was yesterday I suppose, why did something happen last night?” Levy asked a bit concerned. Lucy sweat for a moment.

Crap I or Gemini was here last night. Thinking quickly Lucy waved it off smiling. “No, no just wanted to see if anything interesting happened after I left is all.” She laughed a bit confusing Levy. Shrugging she told her what had happened so far that morning. All and all it sounded usual.

Anyways I’m going to get some food, I’ll talk to you later Levy.” Lucy smiled waving goodbye to her friend. Walking over to the bar she smiled seeing Mirajane serving Cana another mug of beer. You would think after seeing this take place each morning it wouldn’t surprise her to see Cana drink so early yet you would be wrong.

Suddenly thoughts shifted to Cana… and her breasts and her beautiful as- NO! Stop it Lucy. Mentally scolding herself she smiled and waved to Mirajane taking a seat at the other end of the bar far away from Cana.

“Good morning Lucy, I hope everything’s ok with you” Mirajane walked over happily starting up a conversation. Lucy looked a bit confused. “Why wouldn’t everything be ok Mira?” Mirajane just smiled, “Well you did send Gemini here in your place and most recently your face turned a very bright shade of red, are you sick or getting over a cold?” Mirajane asked concerned.

 

Lucy gawked at Mirajane. “WAIT YOU KNEW IT WASN’T ME!” Lucy asked genuinely perplexed. She heard some of the guild noise go down. Turning around she saw most of her guild mates staring at her with confusion or concern.

Waving them off she turned back towards Mirajane making sure to keep her voice in check. Mirajane giggled raising her hand to her mouth making Lucy blush again. How does she always look so cute she thought before shaking away her stray morning thoughts.

 

“Well of course I knew silly” Mirajane giggled again in the same fashion. “Why wouldn’t I notice if one of my best friends where replaced with somebody else?” Mira asked somewhat seriously. Lucy had to hand it to her there it would be strange not to but still Gemini was an identical copy of her, did she do something different than usual?

Deciding to not go back to that topic more to not raise why she was actually not there. “Anyways yea I kinda came down with a little cold after my fight, I guess I caught something” Lucy smiled. Mirajane’s smile stayed the same but she said nothing, it was somewhat unnerving to her.

“Well that’s good Lucy; I would hate to see anything happen to you that you didn’t want to happen.” Mirajane smiled walking away. Lucy looked at her retreating form confused. Anything I didn’t want to happen? What did she mean by that?

Sighing Lucy looked down in thought before noticing a drink and half a sandwich next to her. Wait how did? Lucy laughed to herself. She never knew how Mira did that. Quickly eating she pushed her plates aside before greeting the now conscious Gray, Natsu, and Erza.

After quickly catching up, (and making sure not to sound like she had been gone) she went over to the request board looking over any current missions. After her and Erza decided on one they wanted they brought it over to Natsu who quickly agreed followed by Gray.

As they grabbed some stuff before heading out Lucy smiled happily. It was good to be back.

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, 3 days later. Lucy’s Apt. ~

 

 

Lucy unlocked the door to her Apartment sighing. She just paid rent and was completely and utterly broke yet again. The mission she and her friends took had paid for the next month’s rent but now she would have to take another mission next week just to pay for her necessities.

Quickly putting her Celestial keys on the counter next to her bag she went to her fridge to grab some food. After a quick (and small) meal she went to her bathroom to take a nice long soak in her bath. After stripping down she folded her dirty cloths putting them in her hamper and started the water.

Once the tub was filled she lowered herself in moaning in pleasure. She and her teammates had been gone for three days in the woods to root out some bandits trying to steal from a nearby town. IT wasn;t exhausting in the slightest but still it took them three whole days to find them.

Being in the woods the whole time without showering was hell. She didn’t even want to remember trying to find any nearby restrooms ether. As she lay deep in thought over her most recent mission something crossed her mind.

It wasn’t about the mission at all it was just a memory that drifted back into her mind. Once her team and she got back to the guild she saw the Strauss team also returning from their own. As usual Elfman had started to discuss with Natsu what a real man’s job was quickly causing them to get into a fight.

Mirajane just giggled watching her little brother fight it out but Lisanna tried to intervene. Quickly trying to calm Natsu down someone came riding down the sidewalk with a bag of groceries. It was a complete stranger but she recalled the events perfectly

 She had bright red hair and the golden eyes. She wore a pair of cargo pants with military boots, and a fitting black top that covered her breasts but easily revealed her toned abs. What were most strange though were her teeth. Her canines where elongated as that of a dogs.

All and all she had a rather startling appearance and could probably pass for some kind of mage. Riding very fast Lucy tried calling out but it was too late. The rider called out swerving her bike to the side to avoid them. Her bag tossed aside one of her drinks flew out and splashed onto Lisanna’s plain white shirt.

As Gray, Natsu and Elfman quickly went to help the rider up Mirajane went over to her sister trying to dry her shirt. However Lucy was frozen in both shock and excitement as she stared at Lisanna’s now clear see-through shirt. It was perfectly transparent and was a sight to behold.

She was shocked to see that Lisanna hadn’t dodged the drink but what excited her was that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. Her perk hard nipples where poking out making Lucy’s cheeks turn crimson. She watched Mira rubbing Lisanna’s chest to dry her off and Lisanna cringing at her touch. It was one of the cutest things she had ever seen the girl do before and she was getting turned on.

Once the rider had been helped up and got most of her things back in her bag she continued down the sidewalk begrudgingly telling them not to stand in the middle of it. Quickly Lucy got the guys to leave Lisanna with her sister and told them to head back to the guild. Elfman tried protesting but Mira quickly silenced him telling him everything was fine.

Once they were gone Lucy helped Mira with Lisanna back to their home to change. She didn’t get more than a quick glance at her breasts but one was all it took to have them etched into her mind forever. Lucy sighed happily as she remembered the perfect pale orbs of flesh with their light pink nipples crowning them so-

“Wow this is turning me on so much, go on what happened next?” Lucy’s eyes shot open as she screamed loudly flailing in her tub. Staring directly across she saw Gemini once again occupying her body, playing with her breasts and biting her bottom lip. “Well don’t stop on out account I want to know what happens next!” Gemini moaned out pinching her nipples.

“G-G-G-GEMINI! W-W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING IN MY BATHTUB!” Lucy screamed pointing an accusing finger at her counterpart. Lucy stopped for a moment before blushing hard. “HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE THE DOORS LOCKED WITH YOUR KEYS ON THE OUTSIDE!”

Gemini just giggled. “Well for starters last time we summoned ourselves we slipped our key in your pants pocket, lucky you hadn’t changed them our we would have had to of thought of a better plan for next time.” Gemini educated her making Lucy blush furiously.

“As for why where in your tub… Because we felt like it” She shrugged giving Lucy a blank look making her face palm. “Can’t I enjoy one simple bath without you guys appearing?” She sighed at the giggling spirit. “No!” She chirped happily flicking some water towards Lucy.

“At least it was us and not one of your other spirits like Aquarius” Gemini smirked making Lucy pale. My god she would kill me, Lucy was visibly sweating and shaking in fear of the thought, making Gemini shiver a bit to. “Hehe you look like Plue” Gemini laughed making Lucy growl and tackle her into the water.

“The hell I do!” Lucy dunked the screaming Gemini underwater. After a few minutes both of them panted tiredly dripping wet from all the water. Slumping back down Lucy sighed. “How is it possible to feel more exhausted in a bath then going into one?” Gemini sighed herself and shrugged.

“Maybe if you hadn’t tried to kill me I wouldn’t have put up as much of a fight with you playing with my body” Gemini smirked seeing Lucy stutter and blush. “It’s your fault! You insulted me, you know Plue looks like a raisin when we bathe together” Lucy pointed an accusing finger before pouting and slumping back into the water. 

Gemini smiled swimming over to Lucy cornering her. “I apologize Miss Lucy; your body is anything but that. So luscious and sensuous, It’s just teasing me and begging to be played with it.” Gemini licked her lips rubbing her hand over Lucy’s breast making her gasp at the foreign yet known touch.

“G-Gemini W-wait I-“She was cut off when Gemini quickly moved forward catching her in a kiss. Lucy tried to pull away for a moment but gave into the kiss, quickly fighting for control with Gemini’s tongue. Once both of them were at their limit they broke apart gasping for air.

Panting Gemini slumped back to her corner of the tub sighing. “Hey Miss Lucy…” Lucy was panting the same trying to get her voice back. “Y-yea Gemini?” Gemini looked up and smirked. “You’re a pervert” Once more Gemini felt herself pushed underwater with Lucy straddling her waist trying to drown her.

 

~ Ten Minutes later ~

 “Hey Miss Lucy?” Gemini pouted seeing the scowling form of there master across the tub from them. “What is it this time Gemini?” She smirked cracking her knuckles at the Celestial spirit. “Don’t think I won’t drown you a third time if you Insult me again.”

“HEY! Being a pervert is not an insult! Where perverts you know and we don’t take offence.” Gemini tossed offhandedly. “Besides where only calling it as we see it, well that and reading your thoughts. Naughty of you to just gawk at Lisanna like that, we didn’t think you would just do that to that poor girl.” Gemini cupped her cheek in mock shame making Lucy growl and blush.

“It’s also fortunate that you have the weekends off. This would be awkward on a day before a mission.” Gemini smirked once more. “Wait what would be Awkward?” Lucy asked confused.

With a quick Poof Lucy waved her hand confused pushing the smoke away. Odd usually Gemini didn’t leave any, she just kinda changes unless…” Lucy stopped her train of thought. Oh no! Once the smoke cleared she saw a black magic circle and a smiling face.

“Now, Size Magic, minus 49 from 54!” Lucy watched horrified as the Dark mage from a week prior cast her spell. This time hitting her square in the chest, she was not knocked back since she was leaning on the wall. It felt like something gently hit her chest. Lucy let out a shocked yelp but quickly lost her vison for a moment.

Once it came back she coughed treading water. Swimming upwards she broke the surface panting as air filled her lungs. Opening her eyes she was amazed and fearful as she looked at her bathtub from her new perspective.

“My, my you look much cuter then I remember you did last weekend Lucy.” Lucy looked up at the Dark mage hearing her deep voice. It was rather calming this time around for what reasons she didn’t know since technically it was still the face of an enemy.

“But enough of this form; you haven’t really thought much of her since you last saw her. Time to give you what you really want.” Gemini smirked once more poofing with a small cloud of smoke. It was optional when she summoned herself but she liked to leave her master waiting.

Lucy tried to see through the smoke covering the water but it was like a dense fog to her at her current height. Lucy quickly screamed when she felt a giant hand rise under her gripping her. She watched as she was raised countless stories out of the water to the still hidden face.

Once the smoke cleared she looked upon the smiling gentle face of Lisanna. “Hey Lucy.” Lisanna waved to her with her other hand, smiling gently to her. “I know you liked what you saw earlier” Lisanna groped one of her breasts smirking.

“I just thought ide come by and give you a better… perspective.” She giggled making Lucy blush at her words. “Wait Gemini I-“Lucy was cut off with a massive finger being held to her lips. “Gemini? Did you forget my name already Lucy? It’s me Lisanna.” She giggled.

What is she playing at? Lucy wondered. “O.K.? Lisanna I-“Once more she was cut off now getting a little annoyed with it. “Don’t worry Lucy I’m not mad that you saw me earlier, well… exposed.” She blushed, cupping her cheek making Lucy blush as well. Wow she looks so cute at that size, so gentle even though she’s holding me in the palm of her hand.

“I just wanted to tell you.” Lisanna leaned down so she was eye level with Lucy and gave her a quick kiss making Lucy stutter a bit. “To let me take care of everything, I know I turned you on Lucy, its only right I should fix it” Lisanna grinned.

Turning around she pulled the shower curtain over the tub and turned the nozzle on. Quickly the hot water sprayed down her making Lucy’s eyes widen. She had been dry surprisingly and watching the water cascade down her nude form was making her so turned on, she couldn’t stand it!

“Ahh that’s the perfect temperature.” Lisanna smiled happily. “Now I just need to wash up before we can have our fun. Care to help me my little loofah?” Lucy looked at her confused before letting out a light yip as her body was moved upwards.

Looking forward she gasped as she saw her body slowly moving towards Lisanna’s breast. Lucy slowly felt the front of herself pressed in-between her perk breasts. They were the perfect size in her opinion. Not to large yet not so small ether. It was still true she favored every size but still there was perfection amongst breasts and Lisanna had it.

Lucy moaned feeling her tiny breasts rubbed over Lisanna’s glistening skin. Soon she was moved upward and felt her body moved over her now erect nipples. Lucy moaned once more in bliss as she was pushed over the hard nub of flesh. It was so soft and warm. It was heaven.

Once Lisanna finished with one she slowly worked Lucy’s body over to the next making sure to rub her breasts and between her legs with her large areola. Lucy was panting in pleasure never before feeling these sensations. Being used as a washrag for a giantess, it was so surreal yet exhilarating.  

Once Lisanna was done with her breasts she moved Lucy under her Armpits. Giggling she moved her middle finger forward and pushed on the back of Lucy’s head rubbing her under her shamed pit. Lucy thought this would disgust her but if anything it only turned her on more.

Opening her mouth Lucy traced her tongue tasting her friend’s sweat. It tasted someone bitter but not unpleasant. She had to try this later, she thought before she was moved forward under the other pit. She did the same as before enjoying the strange, unique flavor. She doubted Lisanna could even feel it but she hoped she had.

Once Lisanna was satisfied she slowly stared to circle Lucy down and around her Navel making small circles before pushing her head in. Lisanna giggled watching the twitching form of Lucy’s head in her bellybutton.

Lucy looked inward in darkness. It was damp and getting hotter by the seconds. Her sweat started pushing against her face making her moan at the sensation once more. It was definitely something she thought would never happen outside her fantasies, and even maybe not in there.

Feeling her head released Lucy gasped sputtering as the shower water washed over her face washing off Lisanna’s sweat. Lucy’s body continued to move downward till she was face to face with Lisanna’s smiling lower lips. Lucy whimpered in pleasure looking at such a beautiful sight before being moved forward.

Her tongue hung out slightly as she felt Lisanna’s middle finger rub between her legs as she was gently brushed over her pussy lips. Lucy expectantly waited for her dive but was surprised after a moment of rubbing she was moved away.

Looking up confused Lisanna just giggled. “I want to save that for the bedroom, I just wanted to give you a taste of what’s to come.” She gave her a quick air kiss before pushing Lucy back against her body and continued to scrub herself with her.

Lucy’s eyes widened as she was moved back around Lisanna towards her perk ass. Blushing she recalled what had happened with Cana and thought she wouldn’t be surprised to see such colossal cheeks again but was surprised that it still made her moan happily as she was pressed against them.

Lisanna giggled hearing the tiny moans of pleasure. Rubbing over the left first she pressed the tiny mage into her kneading her into her fleshy ass before moving her inward in-between. Once she was right between them she started to rub just her head up and down her crack moaning at the sensation.

Lucy gasped seeing Lisanna’s large anus next to her face. Before she could say or do anything her face was pressed into it as she was rubbed back and forth over the leathery entrance. Once more she thought she would be disgusted by such an action but it was just another deep dark desire she had hidden from herself.

Once Lisanna has literally rubbed every crevice of her ass with Lucy she moved her to the remaining cheek and did the same as before. Once she was happy Lisanna pulled Lucy away from her Body (much to Lucy’s dismay). Sitting down in the tub she let the water wash over her silver hair and sighed in pleasure before leaning back against the wall.

Lifting her foot up she rested it on her knee and smirked at Lucy. She was actually a little surprised to see the eager smiling face of Lucy’s as she moved her to her foot. Slowly she traced her over her sole rubbing her up and down the arch of her foot.

Once she went lower she moved her body over the ball of her foot in small circles first left then right making sure to do it tantalizingly slow. Once she had enough of that Lisanna moved her upward and pressed her middle finger once more into the back of Lucy’s head pushing her head between her toes.

Giggling from the tickling sensation Lucy was providing. She moved her head in and out of each arch of her toes before lifting her a little higher and grabbing Lucy’s large breasts with her toes. Lucy gasped in pleasure as the young mages toes played with her tiny breasts like toys.

Lisanna rolled them back and forth giggling as the moans and writhing Lucy provided. Once she was done she did the same to her other foot repeating the process, she could have sworn she heard Lucy scream in ecstasy more than once in there shower but couldn’t really tell because of the running water.

Standing back up she turned the nozzle off and stretched happily. “Well I can honestly say that was the most pleasurable shower I have ever had” Lisanna smiled genuinely blushing and cupping her cheek like her sister did. Maybe it ran in the Strauss family?

“You can say that again. It was the same for me to…” Lucy blushed still shy to such actions. Lisanna smiled cupping her friend to her chest in a gentle hug. Lifting her up she gave her a kiss easily covering all of Lucy’s face making her moan happily.

Once she let go she placed Lucy on the edge of the tub and got out to dry herself off. After she was content she lifted Lucy back up and took a couple strips of toilet paper slowly rubbing her body up and down making sure to pay close attention to her breasts and in-between her legs.

Once they were both dry, well as dry as there lower lips would let them they moved out to Lucy’s living room. Lucy blushed hard having herself and Lisanna strut naked through her living room. Funny, she never thought to do it herself. It always seemed to embarrassing even if she was alone. The idea didn’t seem so farfetched now though.

Removing the blanket Lisanna sniffed the air and smirked. “Wow when was the last time you washed your bed? It reeks of sweat… and other things” Lisanna giggled looking at the panicked blushing face of Lucy.

“Crap I forgot to change the sheets after what happened with Cana” Lucy whined cupping her face in shame. Lisanna just giggled sitting down on the bed. “I don’t mind really, the smell reminds me of my own bed actually.” Lisanna smirked at the shocked face of her friend.

“What? You don’t think I partake of such promiscuous events” Lisanna smirked down at Lucy. “Heck I haven’t even washed my sheets since the last time me and sis had are role-play” Lisanna tapped her chin in thought. “Guess I’ll need to do that later when I get home.”

Lucy just gawked at her friend. Looking down at her shocked face Lisanna looked confused. “What was it something I said?” Lucy just stuttered trying to come up with words. “YOU DID WHAT WITH MIRA?!” dawning on Lisanna she just giggled.

“Well yea big sis and I always play whenever where alone. It’s kind of hard at times since big bro is lives there to but we manage when he’s asleep or on a mission. He really is a deep sleeper.” Lisanna replied as if it was the most common thing in the world.

Lucy tried wrapping her head around the fact Lisanna had slept with her sister, let alone role-played in bed with her. Suddenly many different scenarios popped into her head making a steady stream of blood start pouring out of her nose.

“Lucy what’s wrong! You’re not hurt are you?!” Lisanna asked concerned, before felling something else trickle down her finger. Looking down she smirked seeing her finger wet with Lucy’s juices. “Ahh so that’s why. My, my Lucy mined if I ask what’s on your mind. I would love to think of what you’re imagining me and big sis doing together.” Lisanna rubbed the cupped her face once more in happy thought. Seriously it has to run in their family! Lucy thought about Elfman doing it before shuttering a bit. Ok just the female portion.

“Hmm maybe it’s when me and Mira 69 with each other and enjoy each other’s delicious flavors” Lisanna panted licking her lips. “Or maybe it’s when I’m spread eagle and have her play with my body. Using me like a toy just for her” Lisanna panted now turning herself on with her words.

“Oh I know! It’s when we use are takeover magic and role-play! That’s it I know it!” Lisanna chirped happily. Lucy looked shocked. I honestly hadn’t thought about them using their magic for such a thing. Quickly she imagined Mira in her Satan Soul takeover and felt her nose start to trickle once more.

Now thinking back she couldn’t recall Lisanna with any take over’s besides animals. “Wait what can you change into Lisanna?” Lisanna looked down at Lucy and was shocked. “Oh my gosh! I never showed you anything but my animal forms have I?” Lucy shook her head making Lisanna lick her lips.

“Then you should enjoy this” Lisanna put Lucy down at the foot of her bed and stood up before calling out her magic. “Animal Soul: Cat!” She called out. With a small shimmer Lucy looked upwards at Lisanna’s new form and was rendered speechless.

She was mostly humanoid, with longer white hair and some amount of striped skin concentrated around her forearms and feline-like pads on the surface of her palms and sharp claws at her fingertips. She also had a beautiful pair of feline ears, a feline nose, whiskers, a blue choker that had a round bell on it, and lastly a long stripped tail. Lisanna also appeared to be garbed in a blue and black striped 2-piece halter bikini showing off her new added features. Her breasts had easily grown a cup in size along with her ass sticking out a few more inches.

Lucy’s breath caught in her throat as she stared at Lisanna’s new form. Beautiful was an insult if she had to describe it. Lisanna giggled seeing Lucy’s shocked expression. Flicking her tail back and forth excitedly she slowly climbed on the bed and stared down the tiny form of Lucy.

“So I take it this form is pleasing Nya” Lisanna smiled. Lucy just nodded dumbly not taking her eyes off Lisanna for a moment. “There are also benefits to this form to.” Lisanna leaned down next to Lucy’s ear and whispered.

“It kind of makes me go into heat at times. My body just lusts for anything and everything I find attractive or cute, you qualify for both those categories by the way.”  Lisanna’s grin widened when she saw Lucy Shiver at her words. Obviously it had a visible effect on her.

Sniffing the air Lisanna Purred as she looked down at Lucy. “I can smell it you know. I can smell your arousal. You’re turned on by me. You lust for me. You want me.” Lisanna watched as Lucy Hypnotically nodded walking forward not even saying a word of protest to her words.

Not to self she likes cat girls Lisanna noted. “Well then? What are you waiting for?” Lisanna leaned down pushing her now D-cup breasts together before licking her lips. “Come over here so we can play Nya”. Lucy took a step forward robotically, unable to control herself. It was too much for her, just too much for her.

Once she stood a few inches away she felt her hands rise up want, no needing to touch her. Lucy watched Lisanna’s breath hitch with her gentle touch and shivered with excitement. Moving both hands she rubbed Lisanna’s breast enjoying their softer feel.

Lisanna licked her lips before flicking her finger under Lucy. Lucy stumbled and fell face first between Lisanna’s beasts. Slowly raising her head Lucy moaned happily feeling the warmth coming off of her. Lisanna sat up taking Lucy with her before she gently pushed Lucy deeper in her breasts.

Massaging her breast Lisanna purred in pleasure feeling Lucy’s tiny form. Lucy shuttered hearing Lisanna Purr. She sounded just like a kitten, it was too cute. Lucy writhed in bliss rubbing her body all around Lisanna’s breast happily.

Lisanna mewed happily for a while before reaching in and taking Lucy out. Turning her around she spread the small mages legs with her fingers and gently let her longer tongue flick out. Lucy gasped moaning loudly. Her tongue, it felt ridged like sandpaper. It felt so good.

Lucy moaned loudly surprising Lisanna. Even at her small stature if anyone else was in the apartment they probably would have heard her. Finally Lucy screamed as she orgasmed. Lisanna’s Purring increased as she gently lapped at Lucy’s crotch enjoying all of her milk.

Once she was sure she got it all she lowered Lucy just a bit and started to lick her face. Lucy moaned trying to kiss the giant appendage but it all but suffocated her with how large it was. Lucy could faintly taste herself on Lisanna’s tongue and blushed embarrassed that she knew what she herself tasted like.

Finally she pulled away, a thin strand of sticky saliva connecting to Lucy’s whole mouth. “Now that I’m satisfied with you, it’s time for you to satisfy me Nya.” Lisanna smiled happily at the bliss filled face of Lucy. Can she even hear me at this point?

Lowering her down Lisanna pulled the front of her striped panties open exposing her now trimmed silver crotch. Lucy looked down at the waiting cave and moaned happily once more fidgeting, trying to get closer. Lisanna just giggled cupping her mouth at Lucy’s excitement.

When she held Lucy over her entrance she blew her a kiss before dropping her in. Lisanna gasped as she immediately felt Lucy pushing and rubbing her entrance. “J-jeez L-Lucy what’s gotten into y-you?” Lisanna asked a little concerned with her friends actions.

“I like it though keep it up Nya.” Lisanna mewed out rubbing Lucy closer to her crotch from the outside of her panties. “Funny that you want to get into this pussy’s pussy.” Lisanna giggled at her own joke before gasping loudly as she felt Lucy rub her clit. I guess she agreed.

Finally Lisanna couldn’t take it anymore and pushed Lucy all the way in. If Lucy had thought she was in heaven before she would be wrong. Lisanna gasped mewing loudly rocking her hips into the small form of Lucy in ecstasy. Her purring seemed unreal but she could hear it so loudly it was actually startling her.

Lucy seemed to be enjoying it to lashing out and rubbing as much of her friends pink walls as she could. Soon she felt her body covered from head to toe with Lisanna’s cum, she felt so sticky and warm but she didn’t care. This was heaven.

Lisanna finally screamed her release pulling her hand away and gripped Lucy’s sheets as she orgasmed hard, gushing out into her stripped panties. Lucy also screamed in pleasure as a wave of Lisanna’s release shoved her body out like a torrent of water till she was pinned on the inside of her Panties.

Gasping in pleasure Lisanna panted happily. “ T-that… Was so … Amazing!” She moaned feeling her eyes trying to flutter shut on her. “I… I’m at my l-limit Lucy… Good night nya” She whispered out instantly falling into a deep sleep.

Lucy panted slowly. Her own release dying down and her mind starting to come back to her. “Was i… did I really just… “Lucy couldn’t comprehend her actions. Why did she act like that? Did she really want it that much? Lucy wondered to herself before deciding that she did.

It was someone disturbing that she could toss her own body into someone else’s just for their release but after some thinking it didn’t seem so strange anymore. “Is this my new life?” Lucy grinned before trying to peel herself of Lisanna’s panties unsuccessfully. Sighing she just lay there on the way shivering a little bit.

Her juices had dried and plastered her there but it still felt a little cold. As if reading her thoughts Lisanna moved in her sleep pushing her leg up. It wouldn’t look like much to anyone watching but to Lucy her whole body got pressed into Lisanna’s pussy. Lucy just grinned giving her friend a few licks before resting her head on her clit. Hearing Lisanna purr in her sleep made Lucy’s heart flutter.

“If this is my new life… I don’t think I’ll really mind.” She finally decided before letting sleep take her with her friend.

 

 

 

To be continued … Nya ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Thank you all for reading my story and i hope i pleased you all, or at least most but still pleased none the less.

 

Now because im such a nice guy (snickers) i'll give you all anouther challange.

 

I want you to name the Female who splashed her drink on Lisanna from this chapter. I gave an accurate discription and it has every detail you will need.

As before if you get it write you get a free card and can make any request for me. Once requested i will update immediately, no delay in time.

Don't think this one will be so easy though like last time. I doubt you will get it >:P

 

I Dare you to Prove Me wrong!

 

Well thats all peeps oh and like always please give  me those lovely reviews you know i crave "Shudders"

Until next time guys ^,^