- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME BACK ONE AND ALL!

i know im as shocked as you are that im updating one day apart, its scary 0_o it might just be a sign of the Apocolypse!!!!

Anyways, i promissed i would instently update for whoever got my little challange done first and im happy to say (clenches teeth) That i was beaten at my own game.

 

Please give a round of applause to Shall328 who got it first try.

 

Anyways without further adoo this chapters for you.

 

Sit back,

Turn off the lights,

Get comfy,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Lucy slowly opened her eyes rubbing her tiredness away. Yawning she stretched out a bit letting the small covers slide down her bare chest making her blush. Looking down expecting to see the colossal form of herself she was surprised to see she was alone in her bed, yet still small.

Thinking thoughtfully she tapped her chin counting to herself. “Hmm it’s been about 40 or so hours since I was shrunk. I guess after today I’ll be returned to normal.” Lucy smiled happily. Although she did enjoy the unique benefits the Gemini twins had shared with her, she had to get back to her missions. She couldn’t just do nothing she wouldn’t be able to pay rent.

Hearing a thump behind her, Lucy looked curiously towards the floor; her jaw now slacked at what she saw. Laying on the ground passed out unconscious was the sleeping form of Cana Albarona, bottles tossed all around her.

“CANA!?” Lucy screamed in shock seeing her giant friend sleeping on her floor. Cana gave no visible response but clenched her eyes tightly a bit as if annoyed. Jumping off the bed Lucy landed on Cana’s exposed stomach. She had on her usual outfit consisting of her light blue bikini top and Capri pants. The only thing missing where a few of her accessories and her sandals leaving her barefoot.

When Lucy landed she noticed like the night before pain was almost nonexistent. Blushing she looked up at the three story fall she just jumped. Even on a soft surface such as Cana’s lean stomach it still should have hurt her ankles just a bit yet she felt nothing.

I’ll need to talk to Gemini about this spell more, there are a few symptoms that bother me, Lucy thought to herself before looking up at Cana’s sleeping face. As she started moving up her friends belly she let out a scream as she fell face first into her stomach. Pulling her face up her felt Cana’s skin and noticed the wetness coating her.

She was sweating heavily, must be a result from all the Alcohol, no wonder she just wears her bra in the guild hall when she drinks. Lifting herself up Lucy let out a light yip as she slid back down. Looking down she saw what had caught her was Cana’s navel with a visible pool of sweat forming inside.

All things considered even though what she had been doing all weekends this was still kind of gross for her. Kicking her leg a little to get rid of the Cana’s sweat she started climbing her friend once more. As she got to her two massive mountains she had to blush a bit.

She loved to sneak peeks at them in the guild and of course when they were participating in the S-Class Mage Promotion Trial on Tenrou Island, but to be surrounded by Cana’s massive breasts (more so now than ever before) she had to stop and admire their beauty. A thin layer a sweat was sliding down them making her skin glisten from the light shining through her blinds.

Lucy sighed happily wishing she had a camera at her current size. Her moment of peace was ruined however as Cana grunted rolling to her side. Lucy screamed as she was tipped and shoved into Cana’s left breast. Turning her head she was about to scream once more but was cut off as gravity betrayed her making Cana’s right breast slam into her pinning Lucy between the two sweaty mounds of flesh.

“Cana, wake up Cana. CANA! IM SUFFOCATING IN HERE!” Lucy tried screaming pushing her friends flesh to the side but Cana just grunted a little. Lucy growled annoyed her sleeping friend hadn’t heard her, or more annoyingly had and didn’t care.

Lucy stayed pinned for about twenty minutes getting soaked to the bone in Cana’s sweat. She reeked heavily of her friend mixed with booze. When Lucy thought she was about to pass out from the heat Cana moaned rolling back onto her back.

Lucy wanted to sigh but was grunting and thrashing around a bit. She was glued to Cana’s chest by her sweat. Lucy wiggled for about ten more minutes before she finally peeled herself off her friend. Sliding between her breasts Lucy stopped to catch her breath but made sure not to linger in her friend’s deadly cleavage any longer.

Once she climbed up towards Cana’s chin, using her sweat to stick to her dryer skin she pulled herself up making sure not to fall into her friends gaping maw as she snored. Cupping both hands to her mouth Lucy screamed. “CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAKE UP CANA!”

Lucy grew agitated clenching her first and gritting her teeth when she saw Cana’s hand wave back and forth a bit as she mumbled. “Giv… 5 minutes…” And then she was back to snoring loudly. “Ok that’s it!” Lucy screamed and jumped down.

Instantly Cana’s eyes shot open. Gripping her throat she coughed and hacked before she final spat a now wet Lucy out of her mouth. As Lucy slide down Cana’s breasts she had to smirk seeing the confused face of her friend.

“About time you woke up, what are you doing in my apartment!” Screamed Lucy. Cana gripped her head a bit in pain. “Jeez you don’t need to be so loud Miss Lucy, are heads hurt badly, and I thought this person had a high tolerance to beer.” Cana whined massaging her temple.

Instantly Lucy’s face turned to one of confused then shock. “Wait?! Gemini!? What are you doing in Cana’s body?! And, and why do you even have her form I never summoned you around her.” Lucy asked in utter confusion making the still hung over Celestial spirit smirk.

“Well for starters please keep it down.” Gemini gripped her head in pain. “Maybe we should drink some more, that seems to make this one happier” Gemini tapped her chin in thought before looking down at Lucy.

“As for you question when you sent us out yesterday to the guild they kind of threw us a party for returning safely” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Lucy stared up at her spirits slack jawed.

“Aww are you telling me I missed out on one of are guild parties?!” Lucy screamed falling to her knees and banging her hand on the ground throwing a fit. Gemini giggled at her tiny master patting her on her head.

“Now, now Miss Lucy don’t be that way. They were just happy for your safety you know” Gemini pointed out making Lucy sigh but then smile in response. She knew that was the truth and was happy to hear it but still, she liked her friends parties, even if they did get kind of wild at times.

“That still doesn’t explain why you look like Cana, why did you take her form?” Cana blushed a little rubbing her shoulder in embarrassment. “Well in the celestial world we don’t have anything like this” She lifted up a bottle before taking a quick swig of it licking her lips.

“It tastes divine! It’s like a gift from the Celestial Spirit King himself. It’s just amazing!” Gemini moaned happily rubbing the bottle to her cheek making Lucy sigh. “You certainly are acting like Cana; guess you take on all aspects of who you copy not just your summoner.” Lucy spoke more to herself since Gemini continued to nurse off the bottle in her hand.

Once she finished she sighed happily tossing the bottle aside. A light blush layered Gemini’s face. Biting her lower lip she giggled to herself as she stared at Lucy’s naked form. “You know Lucy since where not summoned by you we get to do much more then what we usually can” Gemini grinned.

Lucy looked a bit confused and also a little nervous not hearing the twins call her by Miss Lucy. “Well yea you told me that yesterday; you said you could take on more than 2 forms.” Gemini just laughed shaking Lucy since she was still on her stomach.

“Well that’s not all Lucy, usually we can only gain the frequent memories of people we take the form of, usually a week tops, however… “Gemini’s smile grew into a grin. “When we summon ourselves we can gain all the memories of them, not just from a week or a month but there whole life, just like you.” Gemini giggled.

Lucy looked a bit shocked to hear this. It seemed like all Celestial Spirits when summoned of their own accord seemed to have more power than they ever let on, she never understood why though. “So you can read every one of Cana’s thoughts?” Lucy asked a bit skeptically.

Cana smirked. “Remember when we took that bath together before the week of the S-Class Mage Promotion? I remember it quiet well; I was staring at that ass of yours for hours.” Cana laughed making Lucy blush covering her butt instinctively.

“Y-You w…were?! But, but I was next to you the whole time when did you sneak glances, I was watching yo-“ Lucy quickly covered her mouth making Cana chuckled before grabbing another bottle and taking a swig.

“Oh relax little Lucy I know ya like this” Cana waved her hands over her breasts. “Everybody does, guess I just though you deserved to see them more” Cana grinned making Lucy blush heavily. “But the funny thing is seeing you at this size is a real turn on for me.” Cana blushed. “I used to have fantasies like this.” Cana smiled happily in remembrance.

Lucy also blushed. “Wh-what do you mean by f- fantasies like this?” Lucy asked confused but having a good guess where this was headed. Cana smirked taking another long sip of her drink before looking at the empty bottle and frowning. Tossing it to the side she looked back down at Lucy and smiled genuinely.

“Well when I was younger, I guess exactly when I joined the guild to meet my dad, I saw some of the most amazing wizards here at the guild and I kind of, well…” Cana blushed. Lucy knew it was actually Gemini but it sounded so convincing the way she was talking, she couldn’t tell if what she was saying was true or not!

“I kind of had some fun imagining the guild member’s all tiny, boys and girls it didn’t matter, just them all small and stuff” Cana waved her hand dismissively grabbing another bottle next to her before growling and tossing the empty thing aside. Reaching around she smiled when she felt an unopened one and quickly started drinking it.

“Ahhh~” Cana sighed before looking back at Lucy, her eyes looking more hazy now from the alcohol. Cana laughed a bit then continued. “I re- *Hick* I remember when I saw Erza and Mirajane fighting for the first time, I, I wanted to break them apart by stomping my foot next to the tiny mages.” She laughed slapping her knee.

“Then if they continue ide punish them, whoever was nice I would put here.” Cana grinned pointing to her crotch making Lucy blush heavily. “And whoever was naughty…” She trailed off grinning as her hand pointed behind her; Lucy easily got what she meant.

Lucy didn’t know what to say at this point. She had thought her dirty secret was one of a kind that no one had one like it yet now hearing what Cana dreamed of she felt her crotch moisten a bit. Cana didn’t waste a moment as she saw Lucy fidget cupping her crotch.

“Aww I’m I t-turning on my little Luuuuuuucy” Cana slurred a bit giggling. Lucy blushed even more then she had before when she heard Cana call her, her Lucy. “I g-guess I should fix what I started then!” Cana laughed downing the near full bottle in hand with one swig making Lucy honestly believe it was Cana and not Gemini.

“N-no I’s… Its fine i-“ She didn’t get to say much as Cana grabbed Lucy off her leg and got up stumbling a bit before falling back onto the floor. “Oww that huuuurt” Cana whined before giggling and getting back up. As she made her way to the bed (with a few tries) she set or more dropped Lucy onto the bed before tugging her pants off.

Lucy watched in aww as the drunken giantess pulled off her Capri’s tossing them to the floor. Staring at Cana’s revealed panties she couldn’t help but blush yet again at the light blue garments if they could even be called that. They were wedged deeply up her ass, almost as if her ass was trying to eat it.

“Ya like what ya see little Luuucy” Cana giggled before giving her ass a slap. Sitting down or more flopping she moved her legs around Lucy trapping her in-between them like she had the night before. Smirking Cana moved both her large feet on either side of Lucy.

She couldn’t believe her eyes. Cana was in all intents and purposes a literal goddess to her. Sweat beaded from her toes and rolled down her soles making Lucy blush. It was kind of gross yet at her current height it still made her wet looking at her friend’s dirty feet.

As Lucy was about to ask Cana something, she slammed her feet hard together giggling. “HA! I caught a Lucy!” She laughed rubbing her feet back and forth smashing lucy and grinding her into her sweaty soles. Cana moved her foot down a bit and gripped Lucy’s hair with her toes making sure to let her sweat soak into them before going back to her grinding.

Lucy didn’t know what to think at the moment, she was hopelessly conflicted. This was her friend. They had laughed, cried, played, and worked together yet being used by her was a feeling more intense than anything she had ever done with her.

She wanted to gag and cough smelling the foul odor coming off of Cana’s feet yet another part of her wanted to bask in her sweaty scent and lick her feet clean. She just couldn’t make up her mind. Cana giggled gripping Lucy’s head with her big toe and used her other foot to push her in-between her toes, and into the rather dirtier part at that.

Lucy felt intense pressure surrounding her head along with some grime sticking to her face, it was the single grossest thing that had ever happened to her, yet… she would be lying if she said she didn’t totally dislike it.

Lucy moaned a little gagging a bit as some of the grime entered her mouth. Cana giggled hearing her friend gag from her dirty feet enjoying the sight of Lucy hanging by just her head. “This magic is quite unique, you can take way more abuse then an average person” Cana grinned dropping lucy onto the bed as she gasped for air.

Her breath was short lived however as Cana quickly stomped her foot down on her. Moving it aside she smiled waving at the panting form of Lucy. “See! It’s amazing! That would have killed someone else.” Cana laughed making Lucy feel rather uneasy.

It was true she felt a little discomfort and no pain but still she was being flung around like a ragdoll. Cana final stopped stomping and dragging Lucy with her toes and moved herself upward sitting on her knee’s. “I guess you’ve played with my cute little feetsies long enough” She giggled.

“Time to put you where you really want to go!” Cana smirked confusing Lucy. Cana leaned up on one leg and started to tug her light blue thong out of her ass. Lucy watched in bliss and horror as the tiny rag was tugged away dripping sweat like a faucet, it had been trapped in there for who knows how long by how dirty it looked.

Lucy let out a light scream as Cana lifted her up. “W-wait Cana d-don’t do-“She was cut off with a fierce kiss. Cana licked Lucy’s face making sure to tongue the poor celestial wizard as much as she could in the process before breaking away, a large strand of saliva connecting to Lucy’s hair.

Lucy gagged as she felt the secondhand beer smeared all over her face and hair, it was intoxicating to say the least. Smirking Cana licked her lips enjoying the dazed expression on her friends face. “I hope it was as good for you as it was for me” She grinned before dropping lucy in her other hand.

Lucy landed with a plop and felt her back all wet once more. Looking down Lucy’s blush from before would have been ashamed by how red she was now. She was laying in Cana’s used thong! It was still dripping her ass sweat all over here.

“I can’t just leave you here when I go drinking, but I really need something to stop my pants from showing a sweat stain.” Cana started. Lucy paled knowing what Cana was implying. “Cana plea-“She didn’t get a word in as part of Cana’s thong was shoved into her mouth.

Lucy moaned hating and loving the taste of her used panties. Before she knew it she was cocooned in her blue panties making her all hot and moist from her friend’s thong. With her friend all wrapped up Cana grinned moving the trapped Lucy backwards will she was face to face with Cana’s breathtaking (literal sense included) ass.

Even though her face was covered with Cana’s thong Lucy could see through them enough to notice herself being moved towards the dark crevice. She struggled and wiggled as hard as she could but could do nothing as Cana moaned pushing pushy into her ass crack.

Immediately the thong got drenched again with sweat turning her damp prison into a full on sauna. It was like being in a hot tub, Lucy thought. The smell though. She didn’t know what to think. It was bad, really bad but it was turning her on! What happened to me why am I getting off to this! Lucy screamed in her mind not understanding how she could go from playing giant with a doll to wanting to be a sweat collector in her friend’s ass.

“I hope you don’t mind me barrowing one of your panties Lucy, mine is kind of in use right now as you obviously know” Cana giggled stepping over to Lucy’s drawers. Pulling out a cute pink pair she pulled them on making sure to tug them hard.

Lucy let out another scream getting more sweat to poor into her mouth as Cana wedged her further up with her own panties. Once the back of the pink panties where almost nonexistent Cana smiled putting her pants back on and grabbing a bottle from the floor.

“Damn, my buzz is almost gone; I need to fix this asap.” She mumbled walking out of Lucy’s apartment, with the struggling Lucy nice and neatly wedged up her ass.

 

 

 

~ 7 hours later, Lucy’s Apartment. ~

 

Cana groaned as she slammed Lucy’s front door open. Groaning she stumbled in kicking the door shut. “I… I can’t take anymore… How does she… Drink this much!” Gemini groaned in pain feeling her hangover badly.

It started coming back about a half hour ago but at this point drinking didn’t seem to make it fade. Flopping on the bed she sighed feeling some of the pain leave her from the quiet apartment. Suddenly her eyes shot open as her mind became less foggy.

“Oh crap Lucy!” Quickly tugging off her pants she pulled them off along with the wedged now dark panties. Tugging Lucy out, sweat freefalling off of the wet rag that held her prisoner she quickly unraveled her onto the bed.

Crap, Crap, Crap what if we hurt her!” Gemi chanted fearfully. “No I can see her breathing, she’s just passed out” They both sighed inwardly seeing there sleeping master. When Gemini picked up Lucy they noticed her legs and smirked.

She didn’t pass out from being back there, she passed out from masturbating!” The twins both laughed joyfully as they looked at the content face of their master. Quickly they took on the form of there master seeing all her thoughts and little by little they started to moan in pleasure themselves.

Screaming loudly Gemini dropped Lucy onto the bed as she came hard. Panting she sighed rubbing her forehead. “Oh… My… Gosh! T-that was so hot! It was just too…” Gemini couldn’t comprehend all the pleasure she just shared with Lucy from her memories.

“We have to do this with her more once she returns to normal.” They grinned looking at the surprisingly still sleeping form of there master. Lifting her up they kissed her giggling a bit as they felt her nudge closer in her sleep to their lips as they set her down on the bed.

Gently Gemini laid next to her pulling the covers over her.

 

“Good night Miss Lucy”

“Good night Miss Lucy”

 

 

 

To be continued ~ <3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Thank you all for reading and i hope this chapter was to your likeing and that you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it.

Like always please review i need my fix "twitches"

Any charactor, any fetish

Feel free to be as detailed about what you want i am eager to listen and please.

 

 

Until next time my fan's ~