- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 16 OF THE FAIRIES OF FAIRY TAIL!

Now it's been a long time for me I know but i hope you all were patiant so i'll keep this short. I can't promise for updates as regularly as before, but know that I will be posting things as soon as I can and to the best of my ability.

So without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get cozy,

 

Lay back,

 

And...

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

Lucy, moaned contently as her body began to wake from its long slumber. Cracking her eyes open, her vision remained dark as she tried to look around, only to feel restrained much to her confusion. ‘W-What happened last night… where am I?’

Feeling something soft brush against her bare chest, the bound mage eeped lightly before feeling something snuggle up against the crook of her neck. “Keep it down… I’m still sleeping…” The voice mumbled groggily, causing the blonde to relax.

“Gemini, wake up. Where are we?” Struggling against her twin, a loud groan of disapproval rang out before Gemini opened her eyes, clearly agitated. “Jeez, it’s still dark outside Miss Lucy, this is an ungodly hour… let's go back to… slee-“She paused midsentence as a loud yawn escaped her lips, frustrating the Celestial mage to no end.

“Gemini where are we?” Sighing, the spirit looked around, her eyes now a bit more focused before she blinked in confusion. “Miss Lucy, where are we?”, “Why do you think I know the answer to that when I just asked you!”

Shrugging, or at least as best as she could, both blondes looked around before shuddering as the walls surrounding them tightened slightly, pressing their bare forms into one another’s. “Hmm, I’m going to take a shot in the dark here… literally,” Gemini giggled a little at her own joke before continuing.

“And say we’re probably inside one of our lovely *family members*. With how tight this is now, I’m thinking Wendy. Is this our first time inside her together? Oh, we should take a picture!” Scowling, Lucy thrashed a bit, as she ignored her spirits rants before slumping over.

“Well, I think she’s still sleeping if we’re inside her then. How do we get out, though?” Grinning from ear to ear, Gemini wasted no time as she pressed herself against Lucy, causing the shrunken mage to gasp loudly, her breasts now bouncing roughly against her own.

“What’s the rush Miss Lucy, don’t you want to snuggle in Wendy’s tunnel of love~?” Feeling light feathery kisses being planted on her neck, the Celestial mage shivered before shoving Gemini aside, well as best she could.

“Come on Gemini, I’m being s-s-serious!” Rubbing her face into her mistress’s breasts, the Celestial spirit giggled, before looking up at the blonde. “But so was I. We can cuddle for a little longer can’t we? Pretty please!” She pleaded eagerly.

Before Lucy could argue any further, however, both blonde’s groaned in discomfort as the tight, tunnel walls surrounding them suddenly gripped them viciously. “W-What’s going on?!”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Mirajane slept peacefully as she clung to Erza’s frame in her sleep, however whatever peace she had was suddenly thrown out the window as she felt something kicked her in the back, hard. Shooting up, she looked around groggily, before scowling.

“What the hell…” As she rubbed her lower back she turned around before noticing Wendy sprawled out beneath the covers. ‘Did she kick me in her sleep or something?’ That was odd. The young Dragonslayer was a rather peaceful sleeper.

The silver blonde watched her closely for a minute before her eyes widened. Struggling on the bed, she whimpered in her sleep before thrashing out. “W-Wendy…?” Moving next to her, she shook her lightly rousing the redhead beside her as well.

“Mirajane what’s the matter? It’s rather early isn’t it?” The re-quip mage muttered with sleep laced eyes. “It’s Wendy, take a look.” Blinking, she looked down at the sleeping girl before noticing her sweating form and sporadic movements.

“Is she having a nightmare?”, “I’m not sure. Maybe we should wake her up.” Moving to her side, the takeover mage gently shook Wendy before her eyes shot open. “AHH!” Both wizards jumped in surprise before the younger mage reached beneath the blanket she was under whimpering.

“W-W-Wendy what’s wrong?!” Erza stammered before moving the blanket away. Blushing furiously, the little mage shivered before moving her hands away revealing her exposed nether regions to the elder mages. “S-S-Somethings… S-Somethings moving I-inside m-me…”

Both Erza and Mirajane’s expressions went blank before they looked over the bed. Cana was still sleeping on top of Michelle… but a certain blonde wasn’t where she was supposed to be. Palming her forehead, Mira sighed before shaking her head.

“Gemini so help me god…” How could she just leave Lucy inside Wendy overnight, she could have suffocated! “Wendy I need you to relax your body alright, I think Lucy, might be there…” She pointed downward causing the younger girl’s face to turn a new shade of red.

“I-I’ll t-try…” Moving between her legs, she gently pressed her fingers against Wendy’s nether lips, causing the younger girl to squeal with pleasure. Moving over to her front, Erza guided the Dragonslayer’s lips to her own before silencing her whimpers and replacing them with moans instead.

Biting her lip, Mira growled quietly. As she pushed her fingers gently into Wendy, she could feel the small lump inside her. ‘Damn it…’ It was probably going to be difficult to get her out, she was so tight! Pulling her fingers out with resistance, she tapped her chin in thought before grinning.

‘There’s always the old-fashioned way.’ Using her hands once again to spread the younger girls pink folds apart, she leaned in this time before her mouth rested right next to it. Trailing her tongue along the length of her slit, she was rewarded with a loud squeal of pleasure from Wendy in return.

This seemed like the most practical way to get Lucy out… y-yea… no ulterior motives at all… Mirajane scowled trying to tell herself as much. Moving her index finger and thumb up to her budding clit, she gave the fleshy bead a gentle pinch before Wendy wailed loudly, Erza no longer able to silence her with her lips.

“Geez, what the hell!” Cana groaned as she leaned up angrily. As her eyes landed on Mirajane and the compromising position she was in however her face grew into a lecherous one. “We’re doing that before dawn now too! Sweet.”

Rubbing her temple, Erza sighed loudly before shaking her head. “This isn’t what it looks like Cana. L-Lucy’s…” She trailed off before pointing to Wendy, who was still blushing like crazy. The card mage looked down at Wendy before looking to Mirajane and then back to Erza.

“So… no chance of a quickie then?” Growling, Erza was about to retort before Wendy screamed loudly, her hips bucking into Mirajane along with her legs latching to the back of her head in a vice-like fashion. The silver-blonde coughed for a moment before she caught her breath, amongst other things…

 

~_____~

 

Lucy and Gemini shuddered as the walls around them grew damp and humid. It seemed their actions inside Wendy hadn’t gone unnoticed. “S-So does this mean we can’t cuddle anymore?”,”NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!”

Pouting, Gemini rocked lightly from side to side before her hand soon came free from her waist. “Fine if you want to leave so bad you could have just told me.”,”I did tell you!”,”Sorry, I wasn’t listening, did you say you wanted to kiss?”

Lucy growled at her spirit before working her own handout. “Why do, you, always, have, too, be, a, child!” She gasped as her hand came free. “Would you love me if I was a stick in the mud?” the spirit grinned before rubbing her hands along Wendy’s inner walls.

“Let's just get out of here alright, I’m pretty sure- EEP!” Lucy shuddered as something poked the bottom of her foot. “What the hell was that!? Did you bring more people inside of her!” The spirit looked down in surprise before shaking her head.

“D-Don’t look at me, I wanted to cuddle with you not everyone! Maybe Wendy’s trying to get us out of her.” Both blondes bickered quietly on what was happening before the walls around them suddenly clenched, forcing their faces into one another’s.

“Lushy, I can’t bresh!” Forcing her chin up over Gemini’s, the blonde grunted as she tried to move a muscle, but the young Dragonslayer had a demonic grip on them! As a loud bellowing scream rung out, both twins blinked before the little air around them suddenly filled with fluids, causing them to gargle it in surprise.

‘G-G-Gemini!’ The spirit nodded before wiggling frantically against her Mistress. As the walls around them loosened they felt the pressure above their heads, forcing them outwards. Holding her breath as long as she could, the Celestial mage soon felt herself along with her spirit suddenly flushed out in a tidal wave of Wendy’s sticky juices… however, as they entered a more spacious area, they still felt confined in a fleshy prison surrounding them.

“*Cough, cough* G-Gemini?” Lucy stammered in the humid air before something suddenly whipped against her side causing her to fall into her staggering spirit. “M-Miss Lucy, what’s h-happening?!” Both blondes slipped and fell against one another before they were suddenly spun around with their backs resting against a rougher surface.

With the ground suddenly opening beneath them, both blondes screamed in surprise as they suddenly fell down onto a much softer surface below them. Groaning, Lucy pushed Gemini off her before leaning up. As she looked up, her face suddenly brightened however as she saw Mirajane wiping her lips dry.

“I thought I was going to swallow you for a minute,” she muttered in annoyance but smiled none the less as she saw both blondes in one pe- Wait, both Lucy and Gemini were inside of Wendy?! Looking back at the panting Dragonslayer she had to nod in understanding now why she was so flustered.

‘I wonder if they stretched her out. That could be a pity…’ She’d probably feel awkward for a few days after this. Moving the blanket back over the exhausted bluenette, Erza turned her attention to both blondes who were slowly gathering their bearings once more.

“G-Gemini… L-Lets not fall asleep inside someone again…” Lucy groaned before wiping herself off. Smiling Cheshire-like, the Celestial spirit moved over to her Mistress before draping her arms around her. “But Miss Lucy! How else are we gonna snuggle~”

Sighing, the blonde’s hand glowed a bright golden before they both grew back to their original heights, now resting naked and wet next to the others. “Geez, I’m going to ruin the sheets if I keep doing this.” She pouted before attempting to stand up, only to be pulled back down by three pairs of hands.

Blinking, she turned around before paling as she saw the salacious smirks Erza, Mirajane, and Cana wore. “Oh Lucy~”, “You woke us up you know.”, “It’s only fitting you repay us for it.” ‘W-W-Why are they finishing each other’s sentences like that?!’

As Lucy was tugged back into her bed, Gemini could only pout sadly. ‘And all I wanted was to snuggle a little longer.’ Shrugging, she moved off the bed before waving to her Mistress. “Call me when you’re all finished, I’m going to take a shower.”

Reaching her hand towards her spirit pleadingly, Lucy cried in surprise as she was reeled back into the others, their giggles resonating throughout the entire house for hours to come~

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“Oh, I’m so nervous, what if they don’t like me anymore?” Smiling warmly at her younger sister’s worries, Lucy moved to Michelle’s side before hugging her close. “It will be fine, just you wait and see. Everyone’s going to be as ecstatic to see you as I was.”

Walking along beside them, the others nodded as well. “I’m sure everything will be fine. Did you make a decision yet if you’d be joining Fairy Tail by the way?” Erza asked with no hidden curiosity. Once again the others nodded before the anxious blonde whimpered.

“D-Do you really think I can? I mean I want to be in your guild with Nee-san but… “She trailed off remembering the past events with the Infinity Clock. “I’ve already told you that what happened back then is in the past. All that matters is that you’re with us now. We’re not holding anything against you and I know the others won’t either.” Lucy punctuated her point with a quick kiss, causing the animated girl to mew happily.

Smiling at the scene, Mirajane soon coughed into her hand not so subtly to attract their attention. “You guys probably shouldn’t do that in public you know. You're both technically sisters. Not to mention outside our Guildhall.”

Both blondes’ faces lit up brightly before nodding. “Well, let’s not keep everyone waiting, the shows about to begin!” Cana declared before suddenly shoving both Lucy and Michele forward much to their surprise.

As the doors to the guild hall where thrown open by the staggering sisters, all eyes inside turned towards them before locking onto Michelle. Looking up slowly, the pink-clad blonde shivered before raising her hand slowly.

“H-H-Hi e-every-“, “MICHELLE?!” The blond suddenly screamed in surprise as tears fell from her eyes with how many people had surrounded her within seconds. “Whoa is it really you?!” “Didn’t you get turned into a doll, how did you change back?”, “It doesn’t even look like she aged a day!”, “Is she going to stay around this time?”

The blonde’s eyes began to spin as she mumbled and made inaudible noises clearly confused about what was going on before Mirajane and Erza flanked her sides. “Guys give her some space! She hasn’t been back long!”

With her tone of authority, the other guild members frowned sheepishly before letting the group enter and explain what had happened… leaving out certain kinky details for that matter. As they all moved to the bar, Michelle blushed in embarrassment as she was once again surrounded by the whole guild, many questions being launched at her at a rapid pace.

Thankfully the others took charge, explaining what they could, as best they could, and finally tying off the list of events that had corresponded with Erza’s long S-Class mission. To say the Guild was quiet after everything was said would have been an understatement.

No noise permitted the room before smiles broke out over many of their faces. “S-So, she’s joining the Guild then?” Natsu grinned happily before all attention was once again placed on Michelle. Fidgeting, she glanced at her sister before Lucy nodded reassuringly.

“I-I, I do, I want to be a member of Fairy Tail!” She stammered out before going quiet again. Immediately screams of joy rang out, causing the blonde to panic before Lucy clung to her side. “It's alright, don't be so frightened Michelle. Take a look, their all happy to see you back.”

Whimpering, Michelle looked at each of the rowdy Guild mates in front of her before she slowly began to smile. “So this is what all the ruckus was about.” All eyes turned away from Michelle now much to her relief as Makarov entered The Guildhall.

“Master, welcome back.” Mirajane chirped happily before the others greeted him as well. Nodding, he made his way over to Michelle before she shrank a bit from the firm look he was giving her. “So you want to join Fairy Tail, after everything you’ve been through?”

Most grew quiet before a look of understanding passed by many faces. Squirming, Michelle whimpered quietly before she felt a hand placed on her shoulder. Looking over to her big sister Lucy smiled before nodding.

“Y-Yes… I want to join your G-Guild sir!” She bowed her head timidly before looking up slowly, almost afraid to. Grinning, Makarov nodded before looking to his children. “Then, Fairy Tail welcomes you, our newest member, Michelle!” Once again the Guild erupted into a loud chorus of cheers embarrassing the flustered blonde to no end.

Erza, Mirajane, and Cana smiled happily as they watched their fellow members flocking over Lucy and Michelle to congratulate her and welcome her back with joy. The look on the newly revived blondes face was well worth the effort it all took them to make it happen.

Sighing, Mirajane hummed before looking over to the others. “I guess everything worked out for the best this way huh.” Nodding, Erza sat down beside her before crossing her arms. “Indeed, though I am curious to know more about her. From what Master Mavis told us she’s a lot stronger than we remember.”

Both Cana and Mirajane nodded before a sly smirk crossed the formers. “Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you two spar?” Both Erza and Mirajane’s faces went blank before they looked at Cana surprised. “Why would we do that?”

Shrugging, the card mage reached for a nearby bottle (conveniently hidden away beneath the counter) before pulling the cork aside. “You fight with Natsu all the time and it raises the Guild’s morale. Why not welcome Michelle to the Guild yourself and offer her a chance to fight the great Erza. Who knows she may even give you a run for you money.” The brunette grinned.

Scowling, the re-quip mage folded her arms disapprovingly till Mirajane spoke up. “I think that’s actually a good idea.” Now both Cana and Erza looked at her surprised. She had expected them both to fuss over the matter but hey, if Mira was on board with it, maybe Erza would be too.

Knowing she probably needed to explain, the silver blond moved behind the counter before ushering them closer. “We want to keep Lucy safe right?” Earning a round of nods from the others she continued. “Well if we know what Michelle is capable of, I mean really capable of, we can better prepare and plan so no matter what situation we always have the right amount of support with her.”

Erza frowned but nodded none the less. “But how exactly do you plan on getting little miss crybaby to fight you, she doesn’t even like fighting off sleep.” Grumbling as she was elbowed by Erza, Cana still stood by her point causing the others to frown now as well.

“Well, what if Lucy told her to do it?” All three jumped suddenly before looking behind them in surprise. “G-Gemini, I thought you were back at the house with Wendy?” the Celestial spirit shrugged before moving next to the brunette to her left.

“I had a couple things I needed to do here, but let’s not get off track.” She sidestepped the comment, causing the others to scowl. “If Miss Lucy tells Michelle to do something, you’d have a better chance at arm-wrestling a Vulcan then her not doing it.”

All three slowly nodded, accepting that as a reasonable assumption. “Alright, well I guess we’ll ask her when she gets home later,” Erza announced, causing smiles to form on the others. “I wonder who will win,” Cana mumbled before all looked to Erza surprised.

The redhead in question also had a conflicted look, like she was unsure of the outcome herself. “I guess we’ll just have to find out when the time comes. For now, we should probably just stay with Lucy and Michelle today and let things calm down. They’re both probably going to be exhausted by the time we get home.”

Mirajane nodded before looking towards Gemini only for the seat where she once sat to be vacant. ‘What the hell, she was here just a second ago?!’ Scanning the Guildhall, the Takeover mage soon scowled knowing now something was up.

She was a sneaky spirit for a reason…

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Levy Clapped her hands in excitement as she watched Michelle and… Lucy. Sighing happily, she was soon tapped lightly on the shoulder drawing her attention away from the blonde mage. Blinking, she turned around before her eyes shot open in shock as she stared at… herself.

“Hey, Levy! Mind if we go take a little walk? We have a lot to talk about~” Her clone purred confusing the script mage to no end. “W-W-What?!” Before she could even process what was happening, the mage let out a loud eep of surprise as she was tugged towards the doors of the Guildhall by Gemini.

“Don’t worry, this won’t take long.”

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Gemini watched in amusement as the blue haired girl in front of her fidgeted uncontrollably, her face firmly set in a look of disbelief and shock at what all she had just been told. Not to mention the permanent shade of red it now resided as.

Looking back at herself slowly, Levy parted her lips but no words left her mouth causing the spirit to giggle. “I know, it’s a lot to take in, isn’t it? Well, it’s all true. I can see your minds trying to comprehend this all, but you just have to believe me when I tell you to just stop and accept it. You’re not going to have an easy time otherwise.” The spirit spoke in a knowing tone, causing the bluenette to shudder lightly at the events she was told to believe on word alone.

“B-B-But…” She finally blurted out, quirking Gemini’s brow. “B-But… T-That’s, that’s impossible! H-H-How c-can she be with Erza, a-a-and Mira too! Not to mention Cana and Wendy, and Michelle, wait, MICHELLE! She’s her sister!”

She screeched as her dainty hands gripped her hair disbelief. Sighing, Gemini slowly poofed before she relaxed in her usual form much to Levy’s dismay. “I’ve already told you. This didn’t just happen. This has been going on for months now. First, it was with me… T-Then it just kind of spiraled out of control like it is now.”

The blonde rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, causing Levy to shake in sadness. “B-B-But I…” Tears slowly welled up in her eyes before Gemini rested her hands on hers. “Levy, there’s nothing to be sad about. After everything I’ve told you, why do you think we’re here together now?”

Slowly the petite girl looked up at the Celestial spirit confused before her eyes widened to unimaginable proportions at the realization of what she had just implied. “W-W-Wait, y-y-you m-mean… Y-You wanted me t-to be with… to be with Lulu to…?”

Snapping her fingers, the blonde grinned before resting her chin on her opened palm. “Exactly! I’ve been keeping a close eye on you for some time now Levy, and trust me when I say your contribution to Michelle’s revival was invaluable. After everything you did, I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather share Miss Lucy with then you… well there’s actually a lot of people I plan on talking to, b-b-but you’re the first one!”

The spirit stammered the last part out as she saw more tears forming over Levy’s eyes. “T-This… this can’t be real… I-It just can’t be. It’s like some kind of story I’d read to get off at night, n-not the everyday life of my friends!”

Feeling her face flush even brighter in embarrassment having openly admitted that, the script mage cried before covering her face to hide her secret shame. “Levy~ don’t cry. Come on, look at me. You know you can’t resist this face~”

Slowly the blue haired bookworm peeked through her fingers before glancing away. Even if Gemini was impersonating Lucy, she knew she was right. Lulu was a goddess to her. A perfect friend… a great companion… a bountiful lover as her spirit put it.

Grinning from ear to ear, the Celestial spirit scooted her chair over to Levy’s next to the small café table they both sat at before pulling the disheartened girl closer. “You know you want this Levy. You know you want to be with Miss Lucy, mind, body, and soul, in all ways. And I’m offering you the chance of a lifetime. You just need to say yes.”

Shivering at the warm contact she had never felt before Levy mewed quietly much to Gemini’s delight. ‘So cute! I can’t wait to have her,’ she licked her lips before leaning down next to Levy’s ear. “Miss Lucy cherishes us all. We are her family, her friends, her lovers, and her protectors. You’d be able to be with her every day for the rest of your lives, just picture it and enjoy.”

Gemini watched the smaller girl nodding slowly as she bit her lower lip, her legs trembling below her. She couldn’t imagine herself with Lucy… she had given up all hope of ever being with her… but finding all this out, even the part about her having other girlfriends… it still gave her hope.

Sharing Lucy didn’t sound so bad. It meant she’d be with her in the end, and if Gemini was telling the truth, then she’d love her just as much as she did. Opening her eyes, Levy looked up at Gemini’s smiling face before licking her lips, her mouth dry as she tried to speak.

“A-Are you s-sure she’d let me be like you, a-all of you…?” Smiling warmly now, Gemini leaned down before catching the smaller girl completely off guard by with an open mouthed kiss. Struggling momentarily, Levy soon moaned in bliss before melting into Gemini.

This was her first kiss… Feeling no fight for dominance like she had grown accustomed to from some of her other lovers Gemini led the kiss softly for Levy’s sake before resting her hand beneath her chin. Parting their lips, the spirit sighed contently before leaning in again to peck the hazy-eyed girl.

 “Miss Lucy will love you, just like she loves us all~”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guildhall ~

 

Lucy watched happily with her friends as Michelle, now in a much brighter mood talked and laughed with her new, fellow guild members. To say she was overjoyed would have been an understatement. Ever since she had returned, the blonde feared her sister might not join her guild on account of what the Reborn Oración Seis had done to her. She still didn’t know all of it, to begin with… but she wouldn’t ask her that either. Some things were better left unknown.

‘She’s so happy.’ Feeling a hand placed on her shoulder, she sighed before nuzzling it, already knowing to whom it belonged. “It looks like she’s the center of the attention from now on. I hope all the commotion doesn’t frighten her, though.” Mirajane muttered with worry before smiling as she saw her blonde lover cuddling her discretely.

“She’ll be fine. I know she was scared at first but just look at her. I haven’t seen her as happy as this since the first time we met up again all those years ago.” Nodding, the silver blonde moved to her side before rubbing her lover’s thigh, not so subtly much to her surprise.

“You know, Michelle can take care of herself for a few hours, and I just got Kinana to take over the bar. Maybe we could take a small break together.” She purred, flustering the Celestial mage. “M-Mira?! In the Guild?” Nodding salaciously, both were suddenly disturbed from their conversation by a certain redhead intervening.

“I trust your only jesting?” Erza said sternly, causing the Takeover mage to pout. “Funsucker…” As a tick mark formed over the redhead’s brow, Lucy laughed dryly before separating her two girlfriends. “C-Come on, let’s not start anything. Today is Michelle’s day after all.”

Both women turned to the bubbly girl in question before nodding simultaneously. “Fine.” “Alright…” all three began to small talk for a bit after that before something caught the silver blonde’s attention much to her surprise.

“Lucy, did you summon your spirits here?” Blinking, the Celestial mage looked up before gawking as she saw Virgo and Lyra sitting at one of the tables with Michelle. ‘What the heck?!’ Scowling, she moved to stand before both spirits caught sight of her.

“Princess! “, “Hi Lucy!” The blonde faltered for a moment as her two mischievous spirits flanked her sides smiling mischievously. “W-What are you two doing here?” Grinning, Lyra looked to Virgo before nodding. “We need to borrow our Princess for a while. We will return her shortly.” Virgo announced to her baffled friends before they began tugging the struggling blonde away.

“H-H-Hey, g-guys, help!” Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Mirajane looked away before Erza began inspecting her armor, both intentionally ignoring her pleas. If they had learned one thing from Gemini, if one of Lucy’s spirits wanted something, they would all work together to achieve it. Gemini had better have a good explanation for randomly abducting her later though.

Glancing to one another, both S-Class mages simply shrugged before looking back to Michelle. “So… Should we tell her?”, “N-No, leave her be. We can just bring her home later. I’m sure Lucy will be back by then… right?”

Both women paled slightly as they recalled the last time one of the blondes spirits had kidnaped her. “If she’s missing for three weeks again…”, “We’ll kill her…”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Lucy’s home ~

 

The blonde Celestial mage glowered silently as Virgo carried her over her shoulder, Lyra right behind her as she talked incessantly about all the things she was happy about. She had tried fighting them off and closing their gates but they forced them to remain open. Apparently, they had something planned… yet again.

“Will you at least tell me what you’re both doing? I know you're taking me back home, why?” Lyra quieted for a moment before smiling broadly. “Can’t say!” She cheered, causing the slung over mage to groan. “Virgo, you can put me down now, I’m going to follow you two anyways.”

Smiling a little herself, the pink haired spirit shook her head before nuzzling Lucy’s rear with her cheek. “But Princess, I cannot allow you to walk on your own that would be inexcusable.” With her eye twitching slightly, she sighed but lay there none the less.

Stepping onto her porch, Lyra opened to door for Virgo before both went inside, Gemini already waiting patiently with a grin plastered to her lips. “Hey Miss Lucy, you get enough rest after this morning's, events?” She punctuated her words causing the Celestial mage to glare.

“You left me there!”, “You liked It.”, “I begged you to come back!”, “You moaned for hours.” Blushing furiously at her spirits cocky grin, she was soon set down on the opposite couch now flanked by the two remaining girls.

“Alright, Gemini, level with me here. Why did you send Virgo and Lyra to abduct me! And tell her next time I can walk on my own!” She jerked her hand to Virgo who smiling happily at the accusation. “I never told her to carry you?”

Both blondes went quiet before looking to the maiden beside her. “Feel free to punish me as you see fit Princess.” Gemini stifled a laugh as she saw her Mistress growling now. “Tell… Me… Why… I’m… Here…” Sighing, Gemini waved her hand before both spirits bowed.

Poofing they left Lucy alone with her twin before both stared across from one another. It was hard to tell sometimes just who the Celestial mage was and who wasn’t. Gemini had half her spirits working for her…

“Alright you want answers, I can understand that. Just follow me and everything will be explained.” Pouting at the blonde, Lucy soon stood up before following along behind her. ‘I knew you were to blame for this.’, ‘You’ll like our surprise Miss Lucy, we assure you.’

As both blondes soon entered the master bedroom, Lucy looked at Gemini expectantly before her spirit shut the door behind her. “Alright, go sit on the bed and close your eyes.” Raising her brow, Lucy sighed before doing as she was told.

If she had put this much effort into something the least she could do was play along. Once her Mistress was blinded, Gemini moved to the bathroom door next to her before opening it slowly. “I-I-I don’t t-think I can do this…”

Smiling warmly, Gemini moved inside the large bathroom before shoving a very startled and timid Levy out into the open. Freezing, she looked over at the bed, or more specifically her crush before gulping. “I’m right here beside you. I’ll be there to help you if you don’t think you can say it.” Gemini whispered in her ear before the petite girl nodded.

Stepping in front of Lucy she shivered, not just in fear, but from the cold air nipping her bare skin. She had wanted to do her best for Lucy’s first impression of her after this, and Gemini had been very forthcoming with information.

“H-H-Hello… Lulu…” The blonde’s eyes opened before she gawked, nearly fainting in shock as she saw her closest friend in front of her wearing little to nothing at all. Adorned in a pair of bright golden lingerie, the blondes favorite color, she slowly shifted into a cute pose, one that Lucy admired the most herself before winking, her body still trembling as she tried to be as sexy for her friend as best she could. Her hair as well was bare, the yellow band shew usual wore gone, leaving her blue locks messy and sprawled out. All and all, the Celestial mage didn’t think she would ever forget this sight.

Silence passed between both girls as Gemini gauged her Mistress’s reaction. ‘Confusion, shock, ahh, there it is, lust.’ Smiling, the blonde moved behind Levy, nearly causing the girl to jump as she placed a hand on her bare shoulder.

“So what do you think of your surprise?” Lucy’s mouth opened and closed on its own as she tried to speak, her words betraying her as she continued to drink in Levy’s provocative form. “G-G-Gemini…? W-What’s, what’s going on?”

Levy’s face turned into one of distress as she saw the worried look her friend wore. Had Gemini made a mistake?! Did she not like how she looked? Did she just make a horrible decision?! Noticing the smaller girl almost in tears next to her, Gemini stepped over to Lucy before sitting down next to her.

“What’s going on Miss Lucy, is our little Levy here wants to be a part of our family. She wants you, just like I know you want her.” She purred before resting her chin on the blonde's shoulder. Lucy continued to gawk in silence as she stared up at Levy, her pose still holding somehow as she saw her trembling.

“L-L-Levy… t-then, you know…?” The bluenette nodded slowly as her lips quivered. “I, I found out earlier from Gemini… S-She told me that you, you were into girls to… and that you’ve been dating a lot of others… B-But I don’t care, I, I like you, Lucy… s-so, do you l-like me to?” The Celestial mage went quiet as her mouth dried up. Levy had been her first friend she had ever made when she joined the Guild, and for that matter, in all the years she had traveled as well.

To hear her openly admit she liked her, not to mention all the work that must have gone into this little tease she had done for her to… She didn’t know what to think. ‘It took a long time for her to admit her true feelings to you… And we know your true feelings towards her as well.’ Gemini sent her silent thoughts to the blonde before she nodded slowly.

“L-Levy… I, I love you too.” The bluenette froze, hearing the words she wanted to hear for so long. She might have underplayed her words, but her close friend hadn’t. She said it, the L word. She loved her…

Sniffling, tears fell from the petite girls eyes before she jumped Lucy much to her shock. Hugging her friend, she cried in happiness before holding the blonde close. “I, I-It means the t-t-the world to me to hear you say that Lulu.” She stuttered out as she buried her face into the stunned blondes lap.

And just like that, a side to her she had never seen. Smiling warmly, the Celestial mage pet her closest friend and newest love’s head silently as she let her cry her emotions out. Gemini, on the other hand, watched both girls in amusement.

She didn’t know how this was going to play out, and even thought about using Lucy’s *condition* to smooth things over in case this little meeting didn’t go as planned. But no, in the end, it seemed like everything fell perfectly in place.

Moving her hand over to Levy’s head, she began to pet the girl as well lovingly. While it was true her thoughts weren’t her own, Levy still meant something special to her. She lived through her Mistress’s memories and knew how much she had helped her and supported her since she had joined Fairy Tail. She was a wonderful friend, and she’d make a wonderful addition to her Mistress’s family, *harem*.

Sniffling, the bluenette soon pulled her face out before she felt her lingering tears wiped away by Gemini’s hand. “Hey, Levy~ didn’t you have something you wanted to tell Miss Lucy also?” Looking up at the Celestial spirit confused, her face suddenly went bright red as she remembered why she has dressed up like this, to begin with.

Blushing furiously, she moved to stand before cupping her hands behind her back shyly, her previous courage fading quickly at the prospect of what she wanted to say next. “What is it Levy, you know you can tell me anything?” Lucy quickly spoke up trying to calm her friend down, but if anything it seemed to make her blush more.

Feeling her heartstrings being tugged, she knew she couldn’t trust her words to convey what she wanted to say next. Closing her eyes, she did the next best things with her mouth if her words wouldn’t work. Gasping, Lucy fell back into her bed as Levy’s perked lips pressed against her own, the smaller girl trying desperately to show her how much she felt for her friend from her simple action.

Gemini gawked as she watched the smaller girl pushing herself against her Mistress before smiling wickedly. This was escalating quickly, but she still needed a little push to say what she wanted. Raising her hand up, a light glow enveloped Levy before she pulled away in surprise.

Panting with her mouth now free to breathe once more, Lucy looked up dreamily as she tasted the new flavor of her friend's tongue over her sensitive lips. “W-Wow…” Looking up where Levy had been, the blonde soon grew confused as she didn’t see her there anymore.

“If you don’t tell her I will,” Gemini said in a warning tone before Lucy looked to her side. As her eyes widened, her mouth hung open slightly as she saw her friend now reduced to three inches in height, kneeling on her spirits hand sheepishly.

“I… I c-can’t…” She whimpered quietly before hiding her small face once again. Sighing, Gemini forced Levy in front of Lucy before straddling the confused blonde. “Miss Lucy, your *little* levy here has a very big secret she wants to share with you. Now say it!”

Whimpering, Levy slowly looked up at Lucy before biting her lip. “I… I-I’m… I’m into size play!” She screamed out before hiding her face once again. Lucy looked down at Levy surprised before raising her brow. That was it?

The way she made it out to be, she had some kind of dark foreboding secret she couldn’t bear to keep any longer. “Levy, I-Is that true or, did you just say that because of this…?” She raised her hand as a small golden glow enveloped it.

Looking back up at her friend with conviction she shook her head before frowning. “I… I’ve always liked being small… I guess it was just my mindset growing up. Seeing everyone much bigger than me, it… it began to turn me on. After a while though it grew and grew and finally turned into… s-something like this…” she pointed to her new height before covering her face again.

“I-I’m just so embarrassed that you’d think I’m weird…” Smiling down at her smaller friend, Lucy shook her head before picking Levy up from her spirits hand. “Levy, I would never think that. Besides… I’m into it too… but you probably already know that from what Gemini’s told you.”

Nodding, the tiny girl still blushed having said that all aloud. She had never told anyone else before in fear of what they would think. “Well, why don’t you live out your fantasies now?” Both friends looked at Gemini in surprise before blushing simultaneously.

“Gemini!”, “What you were thinking it!”, “I was not!”, “Lies, you think she looks adorable and you want to play with her, don’t try and hide something like that from me.” She grinned before pushing her Mistress back down, the shrunken girl falling onto the bed with her helplessly.

Looking back up at the two twins bickering, Levy blushed before pressing lightly between her legs. ‘I’m already wet…’ She had only been shrunken for a few minutes but it was happening again. After the Celestial spirit had told her about the shrinking magic Lucy used, she wanted to see if it was true and with a firsthand look she almost came on the spot.

But now… whimpering, she shivered in excitement before looking up at Lucy pleadingly, almost afraid to ask her something like this, but, she couldn’t resist, especially not with her.  “L-Lulu…” both blondes stopped fighting momentarily before looking down at the shivering girl beside them.

“P-Please…” She whispered before looking up at the real one almost desperately. “P-Please use me…” Lucy's mouth hung agape as she stared down at her friend flummoxed. There’s no way she could have heard her actually say that.

However, she didn’t get time to question it as Gemini’s hand shot out to grab the startled girl. “Yes Miss Lucy, use her, make her your toy for today~” She purred seductively before trailing her tongue over Levy’s small body.

The bluenette cried out in surprise before moaning loudly as her spirits damp tongue left her feeling hot and bothered. ‘H-H-Her breath, I-it felt so warm…’ She felt it wash over her like in her fantasies. Pressing her lips into the girl, Gemini cooed quietly as she blew on her wet body.

“She wants this Miss Lucy with all her heart. I’ve seen the things she deeply feels, you heard her beg herself. Take a break for once. Let someone else pleasure you instead.” She purred before moving the smaller girl in front of Lucy’s mouth.

The blonde froze, still in shock by what she was seeing till Gemini took the initiative once more. Pressing her lips against the back of Levy’s head, she moaned loudly as her lips met with her Mistress’s. Forcing her tongue out behind the shrunken bookworms head, she pried open Lucy’s lips before forcing her to comply.

Now both blondes began to moan, they current effects of Lucy’s spell beginning to take hold of her regardless if she wanted to or not. With her eyes hazing over, she soon closed them as she gave into the pleasure she felt from Gemini’s tongue.

For Levy, it was a different feeling entirely. Shuddering in bliss, she let herself go completely. The feeling of her crushes massive, wet appendage, pressing against her face, forcing her mouth open to drink in her tastes, it was intoxicating.

This had been a forbidden fruit for her for so long… but now, her fantasy was becoming a reality, and she was in heaven. Gemini soon pulled away once she was positive Lucy would follow through, a trail of her saliva still connecting her to the limp girl she held firmly.

Tugging Levy away much to her dismay, she was soon silenced as her golden lingerie was torn off completely leaving her as bare as the day she was born. “Clothes don’t belong on a doll like you, oh no. You’re not that kind of a doll.” She purred before giving the shrunken girl a long lick up her torso.

Crying out in pleasure, Levy panted as she clung to Gemini’s tongue. “Y-Y-Yes, I-I’m your doll! P-Please play with me…” She whimpered pitiably only earning a smirk from her aroused giantess. “Oh you’re going to be my favorite from now on,” she cooed before looking back at Lucy’s dazed form.

“So tell me Levy-Chan, where do you want to go? Pick a spot, any spot!” She laughed before showing Lucy off to her. “Maybe you want to be sandwiched between her big breasts? Pressed and smothered by her glories fleshy orbs?” the Bluenette panted in pleasure at the thought. That had been a fantasy alright.

Having never had big breasts to begin with, she knew Lucy’s would probably feel like heaven… she wanted to feel them for so long, but like this… it would be a different sensation altogether. Nodding fervently, Gemini giggled before tugging her Mistress’s white tank top up.

As Levy saw her friend’s bare chest beneath her shirt she blushed crimson. “Huh, I thought she would have worn a bra today… that kind of spoiled the strip tease I had planned.” The spirit pouted before shrugging her shoulders.

“Oh well, this will still feel good to you I bet.”  Before Levy could react she was suddenly dropped onto of the prone girls form, or more, between her two fleshy mountains. Feeling her hands and feet sink into Lucy’s supple skin, Levy shivered with anticipation.

‘H-Her scent… I can smell you, Lulu…’ It was so strong like she had just worked up a sweat and was dropped right into it… it was turning her on even more. Gemini watched her Mistress’s reactions closely before smirking.

It seemed she was enjoying where this was headed as much as Levy was. Moving her hands to the blonde’s large assets, she gave them a testing squeeze before hearing her mew in pleasure. “Let’s start off easy for you first Levy-Chan~”

Before the blue haired bookworm could ask what she meant by that she was suddenly smashed between the two walls of flesh on either side of her. Grinning deviously, Gemini began kneading Lucy’s breasts softly before wiggling them back and forth as she crushed Levy with them.

‘Note to self, try this later with Miss Lucy.’ It looked tantalizing, to say the least. As she massaged her Mistress’s breasts, she made sure to occasional give her perking nipples a light flick. She needed to make sure Lucy was turned on enough for what she had planned next.

Levy held her breath as she tried to move on her own, but there was just no way. Her body was being rolled back and forth, pressured intensely then gently caressed. Gemini had a perfect touch to everything she was doing. She felt no control at all… and that was exactly how she wanted it to be.

Being used so lewdly, nothing painful either. This was a dream come true. Feeling the soft prison around her slowly beginning to open, her body fell limply down as she gasped for air. Her lungs didn’t seem to hurt, but she still felt the need to breathe. The wonders of this magic truly surprised her.

“Well, how was your *little* massage?” Looking up at the spirit, the blue haired girl smiled dreamily. “C-Can… Can you put me b-back…?” She begged quietly, earning a smirk from the blonde. “A glutton for punishment eh? Well, I think you’ve had enough of Miss Lucy’s snuggly bosom for now.”

Pouting, Levy nodded before she was picked up once again. Crawling off her summoner's waist, she looked over the hem of her brown skirt before lifting it up. ‘Well, at least she’s wearing panties.’ No bra and panties would have made her think twice about her Mistress’s choices that morning.

“Are you ready Levy-Chan, ready to become one with Miss Lucy, to be her toy, her lover, one of us?” Gemini purred, pleasure seeping from her every word. Quivering from her tone, Levy nodded with anticipation.

Smiling, Gemini tugged on the loose white garment hiding the blondes treasure from sight before displaying it to Levy in all its glory. “Then make sure to really wiggle when you're in there. You’re her plaything from now on~.”

Panting, the shrunken girl cupped her aching lower lips hungrily. “Y-Y-Yes!” Hearing her acceptance at such a bold statement, Gemini smirked. ‘Welcome to the family.’ Moving the smaller girl in front of Lucy’s nether lips, she slowly began to stroke her body over them as she smeared her Mistress’s scent onto her.

She wanted to mark her *property* after all. And it seemed Levy didn’t have any issues with this either. Writhing into the blonde, she moaned lewdly as she let her tongue lull out of her mouth. The taste of the blonde slowly tingling her senses.

“S-S-So warm, G-Gemini…” She whimpered as she nuzzled herself closer. Knowing what she wanted, the Celestial spirit complied as she slowly forced the smaller girl inside of her Lucy. The Mages eyes clenched slowly as she wailed loudly, her pleasure rising to unimaginable heights from the magic coursing through her body.

It was different than usual, though. Being inside of someone else was wonderful, but having Levy inside of her, this felt special. Stifling her moans, Lucy’s hands moved down to her quim before Gemini batted them back.

“Hey! No, you stay there!” She barked sternly as she continued to twist Levy’s body into her. She wanted Lucy to relax and enjoy this. She always worked so hard to pleasure her lovers when she was small, the least she as her spirit could do was give her the pleasure back she deserved.

Whimpering, Lucy nodded before crying out in pleasure as her spirit forced Levy’s wiggling form deeper into her. After she was in as far as her fingers could reach, Gemini decided to take the initiative next by pushing the blonde's thighs apart and making herself at home.

With her face now resting inches away, she inhaled deeply before sighing. She loved the scent of her Mistress. Closing her eyes, her tongue slowly left her parted lips as she gave her a taste. As soon as she made contact with her puffy lower lips, she was rewarded by a chorus of pleasurable screams.

Bucking her hips into Gemini, Lucy’s hands clung to her bedsheets as she felt not just her spirits nimble tongue dancing inside of her, but her closest friend writhing and wiggling around. This was amazing, euphoric… bliss in every carnal way imaginable.

For Levy, it was all in the same. The smoldering heat surrounding her was hot to the touch. She could feel her body melting inside of the blonde as pleasure boiled beneath her core. Moving her hands to her snatch, she groaned as she felt her orgasm desperately calling to her.

It had been a few days since she last played with herself so she was already pent up as it was. But this! There was nothing she had done to even scratch the surface of how good this felt. Her whole body was screaming in ecstasy.

With the juices soon surrounding her, she bathed in them proudly. She wanted her friend's scent to remain with her for as long as they were together. She wanted everyone to know she belonged to her Lulu, even if she couldn’t tell them herself…

Licking the walls around her, she thrashed happily as she tried to please her. She wanted to be useful to her, loved by her. She deeply wanted to feel like her plaything, her toy. It was her greatest fantasy yet, and she was living it now…

Drinking in her Mistress’s nectar, Gemini soon opened her eyes with a broad smile as she tasted the distinctive taste of something else. Levy’s flavor was really making this special indeed. Deciding to no longer tease her, the devious spirit soon moved her lips to the budding bead of flesh at the tip of Lucy’s lower lips.

Giving her clit a tender bite, she heard her Mistress’s screams skyrocket. She loved this part the most. Swishing her tongue, letting it poke and prod. It didn’t matter. As long as she heard those glories sounds echo through her ears, she was in love.

Feeling the blondes legs wrap around her head, Gemini knew what was about to happen as she moved her mouth back down just in time as a flood for Lucy’s essence washed into her waiting mouth. Drinking it all in, she moaned herself as she felt her aching quim quiver in lust.

After she was sure she got her fill, not to spill even a single drop of her precious juices, Gemini pulled her lips back before opening her mouth and slowly spitting out Levy’s exhausted form. Grinning from ear to ear she stared down at the panting bluenette before propping her chin up on her palm.

“So Levy-Chan? Was it everything you wished it to be?” Gasping for air, having been suffocated and drowned in the past few minutes she looked up at the colossal face of her crush before smiling dreamily. “C-Can you put me back in… I want to live in there.” She sighed before her head fell backward, on the verge of passing out.

Stifling her laugh, Gemini nodded knowing that thought as well. “Sorry but you can’t go back in Miss Lucy just yet…” She purred before picking the limp girl up by her ankle and dangling her in front of her face.

“Because I’m next~” Smiling happily, Levy nodded not caring at this point. She wanted to feel it all, anything and everything Lucy and her friends had to offer. She wanted to be one of them…

Glancing back at her panting Mistress, The spirit smirked knowing she had a little free time before she recovered, just enough to play with her new toy.

Oh, things were going to get really crazy from here on out, especially once she talked to the next person on her list~ But, that was for another time…

Tight now, it was Levy’s turn. And she was going to give her everything she deserved and more…

 

To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FINITO!

 

Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you all enjoyed and if I could be so bold as to ask, please leave me your lovely reviews so I can know what you think. I always enjoyed them in the past and that hasn't changed now. Tell me what you liked, what you want to see! Anything your heart desires my ears are always open to suggestions.

Until next time!