- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 15~

 

I apologize for the delay i had planned on posting this Monday but i regretfully didn't have the time when a RL issue came up. I'm hoping by the fun scene's ahead it will make up for my poor timing.

I want to thank you all for the reviews they really made my day to read and they inspire me to write more. Ever time you take the oppertunity to write to me, i feel renewed and determined to write more so thank you all :)

As for the character guesses Shall go them right so cookie to him for his hacking... i uh mean guessing skills! xD

Now without further adoo ~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Get uncomfy

 

Get back up,

 

Lock your doors,

 

Sit back down

 

Get comfy again, you probably wont be as comfy since you were before but had to get up and now it won't feel as good as before,

 

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~~!!!!!

 

 

 

P.S. SenatorWarlockLord i notice you ^(*-*)^

~ Prolog ~

 

 

“We told you not to run or fight and you refused. You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Reaching down Lucy clenched her eyes fearfully but felt nothing as someone spoke up. “Big Sister?” Lucy’s eyes widened in fear as she heard the one voice she didn’t want to hear.

“MICHELLE RUN!” Michelle stood outside the door groggily as she looked at Lucy lying on the porch. “Are these your friends?” Michelle looked at the three confused before suddenly something hit her. Lucy watched speechless as the smaller man impacted with her launching Michelle through the railing and into a nearby tree.

As her body fell to the ground Lucy felt her blood run cold. Her neck was bent crooked…

 

“Michelle… M-Michelle?”

 

“MICHELLLLLLLLLE!”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Present ~

 

“Jeez, another one? And I thought for sure she was alone,” The smaller guy sighed shaking his head. “This is why we didn’t act before. You caught her off guard, for all we know she could have been a wizard to.” The burly man spoke up looking down solemnly.

“To bad though, I was hoping for more of a fight to.” The woman from before giggled stepping closer to a silent Lucy. “Michelle…” tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at Michelle’s limp form. ‘H-how… how could this happen… I just got her back… I just got my sister back…’

Clenching her fists Lucy screamed in rage trying to move but her body was firmly pinned down by the taller man. “You brought this on yourself. If you had just come with us like we asked she would still be alive.” Lucy glared at him trying her hardest to stand.

“Let’s go, I’m sure by now the rest of her guild mates are on their way bac-“, “So you’re not Big Sister’s friends?” The taller man stopped talking abruptly before looking towards the tree Michelle had just been slammed into.

“But if you’re not her friends… then by default you’re her enemies…” Lucy looked up slowly, she heard the voice but… was she imagining it? As she looked towards Michelle fearful she still might see the gruesome scene prior her eyes widened.

Michelle got to her feet before moving her hands towards her neck. Everyone looked at her in absolute horror. For all intense and purposes she should have been dead… cracking her neck it popped back in place making everyone present shiver at the sound.

“All of Nee-san’s enemies are my enemies to.” Michelle looked up from the ground her eyes holding nothing from before. Lucy shuddered, they looked hollow… lifeless. ‘It’s like before… when she was in the Oración Seis…’

“What the hell…” The smaller guy from before muttered, he had knocked her into the tree with enough force to level a building. “Do not interfere. Be thankful you’re alive but if you chose to interfere, we will be forced to take your life.” The burly man muttered raising his hand up.

“S-Shouldn’t we just kill her now, I have a bad feeling about her.” The woman stuttered fearful as she felt petrified by Michelle’s eyes. “Agreed, if we left her alive then she’d just tell the other’s what happened.” The leader sighed before activating a magic circle.

“So be it,” Lucy looked up fearful at the magic, she had never seen a circle like his. It was bright golden with an intricate design. “Be gone, Solar Eradication!” suddenly a bright beam of light shot out engulfing everything in front of it.

“MICHELLE!” Her screams where drowned out by the loud humming sound emanating from the light. The man kept his magic up for about 20 seconds before clenching his fist. As the light died down, a massive arc of destruction showed where he had just fired.

The landscape itself had been molded around it. ‘W-What power…’ Lucy felt her blood run cold. ‘Michelle had just been hit by it though…’, “Jeez, don’t you think that was overkill. The sound alone probably alerted half the town we’re here.” The smaller guy crossed his arms complaining.

“I have to agree, we should go now. If anyone was nearby they could-“The woman from before stopped midsentence as her eyes widened in disbelief. “No freaking way…” The smaller guys muttered in shock. “Big Sister… let me take care of our enemies…” As the dust settled a silhouette showed through the surrounding wreckage.

Stepping forward Lucy gawked in surprise as Michelle stood nearly naked, her clothes having been all but burned away. Her skin however was perfectly intact. It didn’t even look like she had been tanned. “T-That, that’s not possible.” The large man grit his teeth, nothing should have survived a point blank attack like that.

Slowly a bright violet light surrounded Michelle, one much brighter than before blinding everyone. “Nee-San, I won’t let you touch her.” As the light died down Lucy felt her breath hitch. Michelle now stood in a completely different outfit.

Naturalistic in appearance, her right eye was covered by a rose. She also had on a short, strapless shirt made entirely of dark green petals, along with dark green gloves that reached to the top of her arms. Adding on a short wide skirt made of dark green petals that point sideways and she also had pouch-like boots, and lastly her left arm and both her legs are adorned by light green thorny vines.

Lifting her arm up a large flower petal grew from her left hand before rotating completely; new petals forming as a shield appeared. Lucy shivered, this was the outfit Michelle had when she was in the Oración Seis… however she felt herself calm somewhat seeing the shields emblem. It no longer bore the guild crest of the Oración Seis, but instead showed one of Fairy Tail.

“Michelle…” Turning her gaze to Lucy, her cold eyes shined brightly for a moment before changing back as she stared down the dark wizards. Moving her right hand to the shield it shined violet before she slowly withdrew a large arced sword with resemblance to a rose.

“Ricochet, Shoot!” The smaller man immediately shot forward aiming to knock her out before a fight even started but as she approached Michelle slowly swerved to the side shocking everyone. Her movement was like water rippling, she didn’t even move her feet!

As he passed next to her, Michelle brought her shield down on his back launching him into the ground violently. Everyone gawked at the small crater that had formed under him. He had only hit the ground a few feet from it!

“W-W-What the hell are you?!” the woman stammered before crossing her arms. “Egress!” The air around Michelle began to shimmer as the area distorted. “I can see it,” Michelle said quietly as her rose eye patch began to glow red.

Looking to her left she tossed her shielded through the air before it seemingly vanished. The woman’s eyes widened as the shield appeared near her intend on hitting her. However the burly man shoved her out of the way at the last second causing it to harmlessly pass by before retracting back through the invisible rift.

“S-She couldn’t have predicted which one was next to me, that’s impossible!” The leader scowled looking back at Michelle dangerously. As the shield retracted back to Michelle she looked to Lucy making sure she was alright. Her first priority was getting them away from her.

“I won’t let you harm Nee-san,” Her voice was robotic as she glared at the two remaining members. Bringing his arms up two magic circles formed either side of the leader’s hands. “Do it now!” the woman nodded before her magic activated.

Lucy watched confused before seeing the air shimmer lightly around his hands. “MICHELLE LOOK OUT!”, “Solar Streamlet!” Instantly two bright beams shot out of his palms but unlike before they were much narrower, almost like they had been concentrated.

Michelle blinked in surprise before the beams impacted with her from either side of her body before exploding violently. Lucy grit her teeth in anger, that was a dirty move. As she tried to get to her feet she felt her knee’s buckle under her causing her to fall back to the ground. “D-Damnit!”

“Don’t worry Nee-san,” Lucy looked up in surprise seeing Michelle smiling back at her. “I’ll handle them just rest.” Lucy shivered, it sounded like Michelle but her voice was still hollow. ‘Michelle…’ The leader staggered back in surprise, it was the same as before but this time not even her clothes where singed.

“My turn…” Michelle lifted her sword before she seemingly vanished. The woman from before looked around in surprise before coughing violently as Michelle suddenly reappeared with her shield imbedded in her stomach.

“T-That…speed…” She mumbled before falling to the ground unconscious. “One attack,” The leader stammered, who the hell was she?! Michelle looked at him before glaring. Vanishing again he barely had enough time to jump back as a sword appeared where he just stood.

As it tapped the ground his eyes widened. The ground had fractured just from her tapping it! ‘I can’t let her hit me,’ Moving back he dodged her again before lunging forward himself. Bringing his fist up he hit her with a fierce uppercut causing her to stagger.

Grinning he immediately began his assault, punch after punch not giving her an opportunity to fight back. But… she wasn’t defending. Michelle made no expressions what so ever as she was hit. Every punch connected but she made no movements besides slowly stepping back.

“W-Why, wont, you, go, down!” He screamed bringing both his fists up before slamming them down on her head. Panting he looked at her astounded but she just held the same blank expression from before. “Your open,” He blinked in surprise before her sword suddenly hit his side.

Falling to the ground he clenched his side in pain, he had never felt anything like this before! “The human body has a weak spot between the sixth and seventh rib. If hit it causes excruciating pain on par with the loss of a limb…” Michelle muttered quietly as she looked at him coldly.

Bringing her sword back she swung it to the side before hitting him on the front of his neck causing him to gasp for air before falling to the ground coughing violently. “The plating of your neck is even worse, if displaced it’s next to impossible to breathe.”

Lucy looked at the scene in horror, he wasn’t able to fight back but she still continued. She was the same as before… “M-Michelle… Michelle…” Lucy shook her head. As Michelle brought her sword up again Lucy finally had enough. “MICHELLE STOP IT!” Her sword froze mid swing as she looked back to Lucy.

“He’s our enemy…” Her voice remained emotionless. “P-Please… Just stop,” tears began to form; this wasn’t the Michelle she wanted to remember. Looking back at the dark wizard still gasping for air Michelle lowered her sword before walking away.

Their fight was over. Lucy shivered in fear, not from what had just happened to her but what Michelle had done. As she approached Lucy Michelle looked her body over. “Your injuries are minor, a fracture in your side is cause for concern but nothing fatal-“,”Stop it…” Michelle blinked in surprise as she saw Lucy crying.

“A-Are you in pain Big Sister?” Lucy shook her head gritting her teeth angrily. “STOP IT!” Lucy glared at her. She was still talking in that empty voice. Michelle frowned before kneeling down beside Lucy. “Rest Nee-san, don’t hurt yourself…” Lucy hated her voice, it still sounded robotic, why?

Suddenly the air hummed loudly making them both look back in surprise. “Die!” The downed leader held a large magic circle before it suddenly activated. ‘Nee-san!’ Michelle looked back at Lucy in fear as a massive surge of light shot forward. She would have been able to avoid it but Lucy was in no condition to.

Doing the only thing she could Michelle immediately grabbed Lucy shielding her before closing her eyes. However nothing came. Michelle opened her eyes confused before looking around in shocked. A small golden dome of light surrounded them. ‘What is this?’

“Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!”

Lucy’s eyes slowly began to close as her consciousness left her.

“Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!”

Michelle looked at Lucy fearful, why was she falling asleep?!

“Fairy Glitter!”

Michelle had to shield her eyes as a massive column of light suddenly shot down onto the dark wizard before vanishing in a golden flash. As the strange attack disappeared the golden dome slowly began to fade away leaving Lucy unconscious.

“N-Nee-san, Nee-san!” Michelle screamed looking Lucy over. ‘Don’t worry, she’s alright.’ Michelle glared standing up abruptly. Raising her sword she pointed it around fearfully, she couldn’t detect anyone there.

‘Though you don’t bare our crest you still wield it. That makes me happy.’ Michelle grit her teeth, she could hear a voice in her head but no one was there. “Who are you… what do you want with Nee-san?” the voice giggled happily before a light shimmered around Lucy.

‘Take her inside and let her rest, we can talk more once she’s safe.’ Michelle scowled before looking back at the downed leader. His body was smoldering. Whatever hit him it was immensely powerful. Moving her sword back to her shield it faded away before her whole body glowed violet.

As it faded Michelle stood in her pink dress again, her clothes no longer tattered or burned. “M-Miss?” Michelle said timidly as she looked around. Looking back at Lucy she whimpered before picking her up and bringing her inside.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ Outside the Heartfilia residence ~

 

“That was pretty good I’ll have to admit. No offence to your cooking of course,” Cana laughed seeing Mirajane scowl. They had just come back from a new restaurant Erza had wanted to try and Mirajane had been pouting ever since.

“It’s ok Mira, I like your cooking better.” Wendy said cheerfully making her smile a bit. “Yea but that’s because you’ve never tried Yuzu crème brûlée, my mouth still feels amazing.” Cana swooned happily.

“I-I can make that too!” Mirajane snapped walking ahead of the others. “I wouldn’t mind trying that some time, it sounds delightful.” Erza tossed out, off handedly. “Whatever you say, but I know what would taste even better.” Cana grinned lecherously.

“You think Gemini’s done with Lucy and Michelle yet, I’d love to get a taste of-“Cana stopped talking as her mouth went dry. Erza looked at her confused before seeing what had made stop. “What’s… what’s going on…” Mira said quietly as she surveyed the front of their house, it was a disaster!

The porch was in splinters, the railing torn away and the landscape blown apart! But what made them fearful, were the bodies littering the ground outside their home. “Lucy!” Erza nodded running up to the house, two swords appearing as she prepared for a fight.

Moving to one of the downed men she gripped him by his collar hoisting him up. “Who are you, who sent you?!” Cana scowled resting a hand on her shoulder. “Erza he’s unconscious, he won’t be able to talk.”, “Then I’ll make him talk!” She shook him violently making the other’s take a step back.

“Wow…you’re so soft…” Everyone blinked in confusion before looking to the front door, it was wide open. Erza looked to Mira before they nodded. Glowing brightly Erza requiped her weapons before Mira took on her Satan soul.

“Get back, we’ll check first.” Cana nodded moving Wendy behind her before Erza and Mira charged forward towards the door. As the two wizards charged in angrily their faces suddenly went blank as they tried to process what they were staring at.

“Hey what is it?” Cana shouted out but got no reply from the others. Wendy looked at her confused before the brunette shrugged. Taking the silence as a green light they moved forward cautiously before peaking in the door behind Erza and Mira, their own expressions going blank.

‘Hello,’ everyone stared at the couch in shock and surprise. Lying back on the couch was Lucy in a battered state with a faint yellow light surrounding her. State aside she had a creepy smile on her lips as she laid there. What was weird however was the one casting the spell on her.

With one hand raised, Mavis waved to them before going back to her strange spell. But what was truly weird about what they saw was Michelle sitting behind Mavis as she groped her giggling. “M-M-MICHELLE?!” Everyone stammered simultaneously at the sight once their brains finally processed what was they were seeing.

Michelle looked up confused before noticing everyone leaning in through the door frame. “When did you guys get back?” Mirajane changed back before pointing an accusing finger at her. “WHY ARE YOU MOLESTING MASTER MAVIS?!” Michelle blinked in surprise before looking at where her hands were.

Instantly she pulled them back eeping in surprise. “W-W-WAIT WHAT DID I TOUCH?!” Everyone looked at her blankly… what was going on… Mavis snickered looking up coyly. ‘And it felt so pleasant to.’ Everyone blushed minus Michelle as she cried in confusion.

“M-Michelle… why where you groping Mavis?” Erza stammered speaking up first. Michelle looked towards Mavis before smiling. “Oh so your names Mavis, It’s nice to meet you.” Erza face faulted now. “YOU WHERE PLAYING WITH HER BREASTS AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK HER NAME?!”

Michelle cried in panic now seeing Erza’s blushing anger. “I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WAS TOUCHING I’M SORRY!” Michelle cried, a river of tears forming causing the other’s to sigh having forgot how emotional she got.

Mirajane looked at Mavis before scowling. “That was mean Mavis!” Everyone looked at Mira confused before hearing Mavis giggle playfully. “It’s not my fault she can’t see me.” Everyone blinked in surprise now realizing that key fact.

“Yes but she can touch you. You shouldn’t have let her do that!” Mavis shrugged grinning giddily. “It still felt nice.” “Master Mavis is a pervert…” Wendy mumbled inciting a nod from everyone present. Erza got over her momentary shock before looking back at Lucy.

“What happened…” Mavis stopped her magic for a moment before sighing. “Wendy can you take over, this is taxing on me.” Wendy nodded pushing her way past the others before activating her sky magic to surround Lucy, tears soon forming as she looked over her battered form.

“Mavis, what happened?” Mirajane snapped angrily, an emotion they all felt. Mavis lifted her hand before the front door shut behind them. “I think you should all sit down.” Mavis said in a serious tone worrying everyone.

 

~_____~

 

Erza clenched her fist in anger before slamming it into the dining room table again, the wood under her fist showing multiple fracture marks. “Damnit!” She raised her hand again before slamming it down once more. Mavis sat quietly as she listened to everyone’s emotions.

She had just told them about Lucy being attacked. To think a dark guild got so close to their home and they couldn’t even tell! “How did this happen…” Mirajane shook her head disheartened. This home, it was supposed to be safe, only they knew where it was.

“They couldn’t have just came today… they must have been here for a while to know the right time to attack… when we were all away from her,” Cana lifted a bottle half-heartedly to her lips before dropping it back down, her exterior in shambles having heard what had been said.

“We assumed she was safe… and we just left her…” Erza clenched her fists slamming them down again. “She was safe though.” Mavis finally spoke up drawing their eyes. “While giving Lucy a wonderful gift you also gave a powerful weapon to.” Mavis smiled happily causing them all to look towards Michelle as she sat on the couch with Wendy.

“W-Wait… she was the one who stopped them?!” Mirajane stammered in shock. Mavis grinned looking back at her. “It seems the power she held within her was her own. When you brought her back it didn’t go away, if anything it increased.” Mavis sighed in amusement.

Erza, Mira, and Cana looked at her in wonder. Just how powerful was Michelle? “Given her current state, I’d say easily one of your S-Class wizards.” Mavis grinned causing them to jump a bit. “S-She’s on par with someone like me or Laxus?!” Erza stammered in disbelief.

“She was a member of the Oración Seis after all…” Mirajane mumbled quietly as she looked at her worried. No one said anything as they sat there in silence. The situation had gotten serious in a matter of seconds.

“Where’s Gemini… why didn’t she protect Lucy?” Mirajane finally muttered. Mavis tapped her chin for a moment before shrugging. “I can’t say. Her presence isn’t here anymore so I assume she’s in the celestial world.”

Mirajane growled mimicking Erza as she slammed her fist. “IF SHE WAS THERE SHE WOULD HAVE FELT LUCY IN DANGER!” Mavis smiled as if knowing something they didn’t. “Was she truly ever in any danger?” Everyone faltered hearing her words.

“She was attacked Mavis, how could that not be considered a danger?” Erza said quietly. “Because she has people watching out for her of course.” Mavis grinned chesurely drawing a look of surprise from everyone. “You protected her, didn’t you?” Cana grinned.

“I don’t want anything happening to Lucy either. If something did happen I’d need to find another playmate.” The other’s scowled at her reasoning but knew she was just teasing. As they sat back in silence they wondered what to do now. “Do we have to move again?”, “It couldn’t hurt but they found this place… we can’t just keep moving and hope they don’t find us.” Mirajane muttered quietly.

“Might I make a suggestion?” Everyone looked to Mavis as she sported a salacious smile. “Why don’t you just keep Lucy in sight? Always have someone with her.” Mirajane nodded, that seemed the most appropriate thing to do but…

“What happens if something like this happens again? There’s no guarantying we’ll all be around her forever.” Cana frowned. Mavis’s grin grew wider. “Then make it so someone will always be with her.” Erza and Cana looked towards her confused but Mirajane sighed knowing what she was implying.

“She wants us to expand our family.” Mavis snickered seeing the darkened expressions on Erza and Cana’s faces once they realized it to. “W-W-Wait we can’t just force other’s to love Lucy,” Mavis scowled resting her chin on her palms.

“Why force them, the way I see it there’s already a long line of woman who’d trade anything to be closer to her. Just invite them.” All three of them looked down darkly. ‘This would help us protect her…’, ‘She would be safer with others here to…’, ‘I already know someone who’d die to be with Lucy…’

All their thoughts crossed similar paths making Mavis grin. “Well I’ll leave the rest to you then. After keeping Lucy in such a happy state, I need to rest.” Mavis sighed as her body slowly began to fade. “W-W-Wait, what did you do to Lucy anyways?”

Mavis smiled as her body continued to fade away. “I just made her think she was inside one of you, her mind did the rest.”  And with that she vanished causing the other’s to blush furiously. “So… who do you think she used?” Cana muttered quietly.

The other’s looked to one another having their own ideas. Sighing Mirajane was the first to get up before making her way to the couch. As she looked a Lucy she was smiling happily as she slept. “Thank you for staying with her Wendy, I’ll tell you what Mavis wanted to discuss later.”

Wendy nodded as sweat dripped down her brow. “Don’t strain yourself, Lucy’s fine now I can tell.” Wendy frowned before finally lowering her hands. She knew it to but she didn’t want to stop. So long as Lucy even had a scratch on her she’d be there to heal it.

Looking towards Michelle Mira smiled. She was sitting next to Lucy gently stroking her hair as she slept. “Do you mind if we talk for a bit Michelle?” The blonde looked up before nodding. “Can we stay by Nee-san, I don’t want to leave her.”

Mira nodded sitting down next to Michelle, she wanted to know the finer details of what had happened when they were away…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Magic Council, location unknown ~

 

 

The chambers of the Magic Council where on high alert. Out of nowhere, an immense magical presence was detected outside the entrance into the courts chambers. When the 10 current council members went to intervene with the intruder, no one was there.

Or more, no one was there who could fit the description of what they felt. Strangely enough sitting inside of their building were three dark wizards from Ghoul’s Spirit. How they managed to get in was still unknown but what raised everyone’s attention was they state which they were presented.

They were bound and drained of their magic rendering them completely harmless, let alone conscious. While most would think this some kind of strange gift the council had to wonder, who was strong enough to take these wizards on and deliver them to their doorstep without being detected… and why?

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ The Heartfilia residence, Lucy’s bedroom ~

 

‘Nee-San!’

 

Lucy mumbled quietly in her sleep, images flashing through her mind as she slept. She was being attacked, or was being attacked. Soon her eyes began to open as she felt a dormant sense of fear, one she hadn’t felt in a while.

Leaning up she looked around confused, she was in her bedroom? “What… what happened?” Lucy mumbled resting her palm against her forehead as she wiped away her cold sweat. Whatever she just saw it had to have been a dream but, it just happened.

Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her nerves and remember what happened. ‘I was outside, I was going into town to… no I was going to the guild hall when…’ her eyes opened in shock as she recalled what had just occurred outside.

Immediately she tried to get out of bed and see what happened but as she tried to move she felt something holding her tightly. Blinking in surprise she lifted the cover’s up before blushing as she saw Michelle clinging to her waist with a happy expression on her face as she slept.

‘H-H-How long has she been here?!’ She hadn’t even felt her until now. Wigging a bit Lucy tried to pull away but Michelle only tightened her grip as she mumbled incoherently in her sleep. ‘J-Jeez Michelle, to tight, to tight!’ it was almost painful.

Sighing Lucy slumped back down much to Michelle’s pleasure. Looking at her sister, her face darkened. ‘Michelle… what happened to you back there?’ The way she acted, how she fought, it was terrifying. ‘She didn’t even seem like herself anymore. It was the same way she fought when she was Imitatia…’

She didn’t want to believe Michelle would become that again. She changed once she found out what the Oración Seis planned to do with her… so why was she so emotionless again? Shivering Lucy looked away before her attention was drawn to the door being opened.

Stepping inside Mira held a small tray before her eyes lit up seeing her awake. “Lucy you had me so worried!” the way she whined it was more comical then saddened. Setting the tray down on the bed she pushed her way to Lucy before stopping.

“Wait where’d Michelle go I had her looking after you while I was cooking?” Lifting up the blankets she tried to remain quiet as to not wake her sleeping sister. Mirajane giggled softly nodding. “She’s been by your side ever since you were… Attacked…” Her tone darkened as she looked away.

“W-We’re sorry Lucy… all of us.” The celestial mage looked up at Mira confused. “Why would you be sorry Mira?” she finally spoke up. Mira’s face darkened as she looked down sadly. “We left you alone… w-we shouldn’t have done that. Even if we wanted to give you some time with Michelle we… we should have still been near you!”

Lucy scowled, how could any of them possibly predicted something like this? “Mira, you can-“She was cut off as the elder Strauss lifted a finger to her lips silencing her. “Me, Erza, Cana and Wendy moved in because we all share the same feelings towards you. We want to protect you Lucy. You’re what’s most important to all of us. And we let you down…”

Sniffling, Mirajane stopped herself from crying. “From now on we promise to always be with you, we’ll always be there no matter what.” Lucy shivered hearing the resolve in her voice. Moving her hand away Lucy leaned in before capturing Mira’s lips with her own.

The elder mage made no protests what so ever as she eagerly accepted her kiss. Even with her starting it Lucy was soon overpowered as she felt her eyes beginning to haze over, Mira was already taking control of the kiss. Retreating back she breathed slowly as she tried to calm herself, she didn’t want to go into a lust induced frenzy… yet.

Mirajane shuddered happily as she licked her lips, she loved the taste that followed after kissing her. Shaking away her daze Lucy reached for Mira’s hand before cupping it gently. “Please don’t feel like this is your guy’s fault. I left the house without my keys… if anyone’s to blame it’s me,” Lucy scowled looking down sadly.

Mirajane tightened her grip on Lucy nodding slightly. “We know that already… “Lucy looked back at her surprised but saw an angry expression on Mira’s face. “I can’t say you weren’t at fault Lucy, hell even Erza wants to punish you for it but…” her expression softened as she looked her in the eyes.

“We still should have been there to help you. You’re just lucky Michelle was there, otherwise… I don’t know what would have happened.” She whispered. Both of them sat there quietly. It seemed like everyone had made a mistake, and no one was solely at fault.

‘Still…’ Lucy looked down sadly. “I’m sorry…” Mirajane cupped her cheek nodding. “We know. We’re all just relieved to know your safe.” Mirajane lifted the cover’s up before smiling brightly at Michelle. “I still can’t believe she protected you alone…”

Lucy looked at Michelle before looking away sadly, something Mira immediately picked up on. “What’s wrong Lucy?” the blonde cast her gaze towards Michelle before shivering. “W-When… When she came outside, she was attacked by dark mages… I felt so scared when I saw her lying there.” Her eyes began to tear up was she remembered the way her neck had been bent.

“A-A-And then, t-then when she stood up, her tone… it was dark,” her voice was now only a whisper. Mira looked at Lucy’s fearful expression before looking back at Michelle. “Lucy… whatever she did you know she did it to protect you right?”

Lucy shook her head wiping her tears away. “I was scared! She wasn’t acting like herself. I-I-I thought I was going to lose my sister again… it was like, like she was…” Mira lifted her finger to her mouth again silencing her.

“Like she was a completely different person…” Mira reached down before stroking Michelle’s cheek. “She’s not like you or me Lucy. She’s something else entirely, but what she’ll always be is your loving little sister. No matter what happens, no matter if she has to change her personality… never forget that…” Mirajane said sternly.

“Michelle loves you as much as any of us do. That will never change. To this day we still don’t know what all happened to her when she was in the Oración Seis. But if she will use what they taught her to protect you, then I don’t care… Because I know she’s still the same Michelle who loves you and wants to keep what’s precious to her safe.”

Lucy felt her composure crumble in seconds. She had been scared of seeing Michelle like that but, what Mira said was still true… Looking back at Michelle’s smiling face she felt her heart flutter. ‘Michelle…’ she wanted to protect her but… the feeling was just the same for her.

Mirajane got up before tugging the blanket off completely. “Alright it’s about time you get up, you’ve been sleeping since last night and you need to eat.” Mira said in a motherly tone. Feeling her stomach gurgle, Lucy blushed nodding quietly. It didn’t even occur to her how long it had been since she had been unconscious.

As Lucy tried to get out of bed however she was suddenly pushed back down by Mira. “W-What’s wrong?” Mirajane scowled before pointing to the mattress. “You’re staying in bed.” Blinking back surprise Lucy tried to protest and get up again but she was pushed down again much more forcefully.

“You were attacked. You’re staying, in bed!” Mirajane said sternly as she kept a firm grip on Lucy. “Do I make myself clear?” Lucy nodded fearfully. It was scare to see her acting so protective. Smiling happily Mira moved to the end of the bed before bringing a tray over.

“Besides, it would have been a waste preparing you this for you to not eat it in bed.” She giggled setting down the small lap tray. Sitting beside her again Mira tucked in the tray before lifting a utensil. “Now open up, I made it especially for you.”

Lucy blushed as Mira forked some of the food presenting it to her. “M-M-Mira I can eat myself, I’m not bedridden.” Mirajane smiled happily moving to closer. “I said open…”, “Y-Y-Yes mam?!” Lucy whimpered obeying her, she was still scary!

As Lucy was fed she had to admit, she felt kind of like a princess. Putting the fork down Mira grabbed the cup next to her before taking a sip out of it. Lucy wondered what she was doing before blushing furiously as Mira leaned in kissing her as she let the sweet drink flow into her mouth.

‘T-T-This w-was why she wanted t-to feed me.’ Moaning happily Lucy made not objections as her tongue forced its way in exploring her every crevice. Finally after what seemed like hours Mira pulled back gasping softly as her cheeks glowed brightly.

“W-We should share more often.” Lucy nodded dumbly as she licked her lips, she was always left in a stupor because of this magic. It was like nothing ever dulled, not a single lick, not a single kiss. It always ignited her lust.

Seeing her disheveled expression brought a smile to Mirajane’s face. “Now back to your meal, I want you to get nice and…” she stopped as she saw Lucy’s plate empty. “That was yummy…” Michelle mumbled happily as she rested her head above the covers now.

“M-M-MICHELLE?! THAT WAS FOR LUCY!”, “Is there any more?”, “W-WELL YES, BUT THAT’S BESIDE THE POINT!” Lucy looked at Michelle as she gave Mira puppy eyes as she begged for seconds. She really had nothing to worry about… Michelle was still the same, and her opinion of her would never change.

Growling Mira got off the bed before picking up the tray. “I’ll be right back…” Michelle waved to her as she exited the room. “I hope she brings me something, I’m still hungry.” Lucy shook her head amused before leaning forward to hug Michelle. “I’m glad your back.”

Michelle hugged Lucy back happily, unsure of what she meant. “Did I go somewhere?” shaking her head she said nothing else as she held Michelle close.

 

~_____~

 

 

“DON’T YOU EVER LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR KEYS AGAIN!” Erza screeched as she clutched Lucy tightly hugging her. “Y-Y-Yes, E-Erza!” she couldn’t breathe! “E-E-Erza, I-I think you’re hurting her,” Wendy blushed seeing how tightly the celestial mage was being held.

“She’s fine, if she can squeeze inside us I’m sure she can take a little hug,” Cana chuckled amused as she watched the scene play out. After Lucy had come downstairs, (much to Mirajane’s dismay) she had immediately been tackled by Erza before she was berated verbally for her lack of thought.

It was entertaining for some, painful for others, Lucy being the prime example. Deciding to intervene, Mira finally pulled the scarlet mage off her, air freely flowing into her lungs. “T-T-Thanks… Mira,” Lucy panted tiredly.

Mirajane smirked before looking to Wendy. Immediately Lucy eeped as she was tackled again. “Please don’t worry us again Lucy! I was so scared!” Wendy cried as she held onto Lucy for dear life. “W-W-Wendy! It’s fine, really.” Lucy blushed hugging her small lover closer.

Sniffling the young DragonSlayer nodded before crawling off of her. “So should I tackle you next?” Cana grinned before Lucy got into a defensive position. “I was kidding jeez,” she snickered before walking up to Lucy. “But seriously don’t worry us ok?” Cana muttered quietly as she hugged Lucy close.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t think about it honestly.” Nodding she moved back before resting against the wall. Looking around Lucy scowled, someone was missing. “Where’s Gemini at? I thought she’d be down here to.”

Everyone gave a similar response, be it a shrug or a sigh, they didn’t have the faintest idea either. Reaching for her keys, (Mira had so deliberately strapped to her waist) she pulled out Gemini’s key before activating the gate.

“Open, gate of the twins, Gemini!” As the door chimed & flashed everyone looked forward before their eyes widened. “W-What the hell happened to her?!” Cana stammered as she saw Gemini curled into a ball groaning pitifully.

“G-Gemini?! What happened, what’s wrong?!” Lucy immediately went to her side worried. The spirit whimpered looking down sadly. “The King’s mad at me…” she mumbled. “Stash Face? W-Wait why is he mad at you?” Gemini sulked lower.

“W-When I brought you to the Celestial world he gave me 2 hours… we were there 5.” Everyone’s faces went blank. “Oh yea you were gone for a while, I forgot how long that had to have been over there.” Mirajane muttered thinking over the time difference.

“As punishment… I’m now allowed to go to Aries realm for… for a Century!” Gemini cried. Everyone looked at her surprised. That was all? “G-Gemini, a century in the celestial world is only about a year in our world.” Mira dead panned.

“I KNOW BUT HER BED’S AMAZING!” Gemini cried before curling back into a ball. “It was perfection. I could feel every part of my body screaming in ecstasy when she licked between my-“Lucy eeped as she covered Gemini’s mouth. “T-T-That’s enough! W-We don’t need explicit details!”

“I wouldn’t mind knowing more, it sounds like Aries place is the place to be.” Cana grinned. Lucy growled at her before pulling Gemini into a hug. “It’ll be ok Gemini. You spend most of your time here anyways. I’m sure time will fly by in no time… And I really enjoyed what you did for me.” Lucy blushed.

Gemini sniffled a bit before nodding. “I know… I’m just really going to miss it…” Lucy nodding hugging her spirit closer. After actually being there it did sound kind of painful not to go there if she had to. Leave it to the Celestial king to think of a punishment like that.

“Don’t worry, any time you want to spend time with Aries just ask and I’ll summon her here alright?” Gemini nodded sheepishly nuzzling her face into the crook of her neck. “Thank you Miss Lucy…” sighing Lucy hugged Gemini closer. It was funny that even after millennia’s she still acted like a little kid at times.

Everyone sat in their respective places as the room went quiet. Everything important had been said… Well, most everything. “Lucy,” Erza said sternly looking down at Lucy. “What’s up?” she looked up at her confused. “After you were attacked, we had a conversation with Master Mav-“, “WAIT YOU WHERE ATTACKED?!” Gemini screeched immediately bolting up in fear.

“W-WHAT HAPPENED, A-ARE YOU HURT, ARE THEY HURT! WHERE ARE THEY?!” She grit her teeth almost foaming at the mouth before Lucy hugged her close. “I’m fine Gemini calm down. I was attacked yesterday by a group of dark mages.”

The spirits eyes widened in fear, did that mean there location was known by other dark guilds to? “W-Why… Why didn’t I feel you…” Lucy looked at her surprised before Mirajane spoke up. “From what Master Mavis told us it’s because Lucy wasn’t in any real danger. Celestial spirits can sense when somethings wrong with their owners but, she doesn’t seem to think Lucy was really in any trouble… I have to agree considering what Michelle did to them.”

Gemini sat quietly as she absorbed what had been said. “P-Please… please tell me everything.” Mira nodded before going over the conversation they had with Mavis the day before. For Lucy, Gemini, & Wendy their shock was very apparent.

“S-So… Michelle really is that powerful…” Lucy mumbled looking towards the stairs. “I knew she was strong when I first saw her but… to imagine she took on a whole team without so much as a scratch,” Gemini shook her head in disbelief. “Lucy…” Wendy mumbled timidly looking towards the blonde mage.

“What’s wrong?” Wendy looked away twiddling her thumbs as she blushed crimson. “D-D-Does this mean w-where going to have more people move in soon?” Lucy blinked once, then twice, before her face went bright red.

Immediately Gemini’s mood lightened as a familiar smile graced her lips. “Aww Miss Lucy, are you going to seduce more women into your harem? Please don’t forget about me!” She stuck her bottom lip out before wiggling as she pushed her bosom forward.

“W-W-WHAT?! G-GEMINI I’M-“, “Oh dear that does sound bad, I hope I’m not forgotten either,” Mira cupped her cheek pouting much too both blondes shock. Lucy was blushing furiously now. “I-I-I’m not just telling people to-“, “Lust after you? Your flaunting does seem to attract others attention Lucy.” Erza crossed her arms frowning at her.

“WAIT HOLD ON I-“, “I bet if she drank to we’d have a line outside waiting,” Cana grinned cheekily. “I’M NOT LIKE YOU!” Lucy screamed before slamming her head on the table in defeat. This was just cruel. The group shared a laugh as they teased the blonde, it was one way to lighten the mood after all had been said and done.

Sighing Lucy looked up resting her chin on her palms. “So what happens now?” Everyone looked to one another before back to Lucy. “We’re all together because of you Lucy. What you say goes when it comes to matters like this.” Mirajane said quietly.

It was true she may not make as much as Mira, or be as strong as Erza, but what did matter was the respect each one of them felt for her. Whatever she chose to do, they would follow her no matter what. Gemini rested in the same position as Lucy before sighing.

“I think you should consider it Miss Lucy.” The celestial mage glanced to everyone getting a similar nod. ‘I don’t want to have people move in just to protect me though…’ Gemini scowled at her before sighing again.

“Miss Lucy… you have so much heart. I can’t emphasize that enough about you. Even after me, even after Mira, and Erza, and Wendy, and Cana, and now Michelle. You’re still considering letting more in. I know some might think your being greedy with your lovers but we all know the truth. You’re special Miss Lucy, and everyone knows it. You’ve changed everyone you’ve ever met in some way or another, and that’s why I know without a doubt that if you invite others they won’t come here to just protect you, or guard you. They’ll be here because it’s where they want to be… with you.”

Gemini smiled warmly before leaning in to hug her master close. “I know you humans have strange morals but really, this isn’t as hard as you seem to think it is. I can tell you dozens of people who’ve wanted to be with you. Were just the fortunate ones.” Gemini nuzzled herself closer.

Lucy blushed looking back to everyone, their eyes shining brightly as they nodded. They felt exactly how Gemini did. “We know you’d never think of us like trophies Lucy, that’s why we don’t mind.” Mira smiled happily. “Not to mention it’s more fun in bed that way.” Cana grinned causing Lucy’s blush to darken.

“I don’t mind it either… it would mean our family’s growing.” Wendy smiled looking up at Lucy happily. ‘They wall want this to…’ taking a deep breathe she sighed before looking towards everyone. “Alright, I’ll, I’ll let others into this to… but I’m not going to actively seek people out alright?” The other’s nodded before a sly smile crept up Gemini’s lips.

“Don’t worry Miss Lucy… That’s our job.” The celestial mage blushed before scowling at her spirit. “Gemini, I don’t want a repeat of Michelle!”, “a repeat of me?” Everyone stopped to look towards the staircase. Michelle yawned tiredly before walking down to join them.

“You really have an odd sleeping regime,” Cana grinned seeing her disheveled state. “I feel fine,” Michelle said happily before sitting down next to Lucy. Immediately her eyes lit up upon seeing Gemini much to the spirits dismay.

“Gemini! Where’d you go I was still hungry?” Michelle whined confusing everyone else. “D-D-Don’t play innocent, you’re a succubus aren’t you!” Gemini pointed an accusing figure at her. “Suck-que-bus?” Michelle said the word slowly clearly confused by the meaning.

“Umm… Gemini?” Cana looked at the spirit as she scowled at Michelle. “Don’t let her between your legs!” Everyone’s eyes widened in surprise as they looked at Gemini’s surprisingly serious expression. “Wait a minute…” Cana grinned looking between Gemini and Michelle.

“You were beaten.” Gemini growled before slamming her fist down. “I WASN’T BEATEN! She cheated!” Cana chuckled before looking to Michelle with lust. “I don’t think she could beat me.” Gemini growled bitterly before looking away.

Everyone else looked at them in confusion, what the hell was going on? “Nee-San, am I a suck-que-bus?” Michelle asked innocently causing her sister to blush. “N-N-No Michelle you’re… you’re something else.” She laughed dryly.

“Well then, I have to see this for myself.” Cana grinned before standing up. “Hey Lucy I need to borrow Michelle for a bit ok?” Before she could even respond Cana already locked her arm around Michelle’s, dragging the confused blonde away.

As they heard the door shut everyone else stared at Lucy and Gemini with a mix of confusion and curiosity. “Lucy… what did Michelle do in bed?” Mira finally asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

“Err, well she kind of…” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “She’s a demon…” Gemini mumbled as she sulked into the table. Before their conversation could continue however they were interrupted by a loud scream from their bedroom.

As soon as they heard it, it was gone. “And like that part of her soul just died,” Gemini sighed before getting elbowed by Lucy. Mira and Erza looked at one another before smirking. “Why don’t we go join them, and of course bring you along for the ride?” Erza grinned looking Lucy over.

“W-W-Wait you want to do that now?!” Mirajane nodded happily. “Lucy I think you fail to realize this but... we haven’t slept together in over a month… and we’re hungry.” Lucy shivered as she heard her feral tone.

‘I-It was a month wasn’t it…’ it was only a few hours for her but to everyone else they had been deprived of the blonde for some time. The celestial mage whimpered as each of her arms where linked by Erza and Mira, their expressions not hiding any of their intensions for her. Gemini looked at Lucy being dragged away before turning her gaze to Wendy.

“Well?” the young Dragon Slayer fidgeted before immediately leaving her seat as she ran up the stairs in a hurry. Chuckling Gemini shook her head in amusement. ‘Maybe things will go back to normal now… or at least as close to normal as it is for us anyways.’

Kicking her chair out, she stretched before slowly making her way up the stairs. She had an itch herself she needed Lucy to scratch. ‘I warned you all…’ Gemini grinned knowing what was about to happen to them.

 

 

~_____~

 

“G-Gemini really meant it…” Mirajane stammered in surprise as her grip on Lucy faltered. “I told you,” Gemini snickered pushing the door closed behind her. Sprawled out on the bed panting softly was Cana as she fidgeted. It was perfectly clear she had already hit her climax much to everyone’s surprise.

“She’s only been up here for 45 seconds…” Erza mumbled clearly in shock. Michelle lifted her face up from between Cana’s legs smiling happily. “She tasted good to.” Moving forward Gemini leaned in before picking Wendy up much to the poor girl’s dismay.

“This should sate her for a while,” Gemini grinned before propping Wendy down in front of Michelle. “G-G-Gemini?!” the spirit looked to Michelle before back to Wendy. “Just kiss,” Wendy blushed before nodding timidly. Leaning forward she gently pecked Michelle’s lips before her eyes began to haze over.

Lucy looked at the scene confused before something dawned on her. ‘She’s a Dragon Slayer,’ Gemini nodded subconsciously as she watched the scene play out. Everyone minus Gemini looked at the two in shock as Wendy immediately began straddling Michelle as she forced the blonde down kissing her roughly.

“W-W-Wendy?” Erza stammered in surprise. “Dragon Slayer’s senses are a lot sharper than ours.” Gemini smiled happily before lifting her hand to Lucy. “Shrink,” the blonde eeped as she fell from Erza and Mirajane’s arms to the floor below.

“Those two should complement each other for a while, and that gives us time to catch up.” Gemini grinned picking Lucy up off the floor. “Gemini don’t hog her, you’ve gotten to play with her more then we have!” Mira snapped angrily.

“I wasn’t going to hog her jeez. I just wanted to share a few tricks with you guys first.” Gemini defended. ‘Why do I feel like a toy,’ Lucy scowled as she looked up at her lover’s squabbling over her attention. Finally agreeing with her, Erza and Mira began to strip or more stripped one another.

As Mira’s maroon dress was tugged off her by Erza, the reequip mage flashed brightly as her Heart Kreuz Armor faded away until she was in her normal garments. As the dress fell away Mira stood in only a white pair of lingerie. Moving her hands forward Mirajane grinned unbuttoning each of Erza’s buttons before roughly tugging the shirt aside to let her ample breasts spill out into view.

Kicking off her skirt Erza now stood in only her black lingerie. Much like Mira’s, it was the polar opposite in color but still showed the same lacy patterns. If either of them had to guess the pair had to have been bought from the same place.

Lucy’s breath hitched as she saw them both lean in, their lips inches apart now. But before anything happened they pulled back grinning from ear to ear. ‘They’ve been practicing apparently,’ Gemini snickered seeing there little tease show.

Moving her hands forward Erza stroked Mirajane’s stomach before slowly lowering her thumbs around her panties. Giving them a swift tug the white garment fell harmlessly to the floor. Lucy moaned as she saw her lover’s exposed nether lips, it really had been too long.

Smirking the redhead moved up tantalizingly as she massaged Mira’s thighs slowly. The takeover mage grinned moving her index finger under her chin before guiding her towards her lower lips. Like before however Erza leaned in for only a moment before flicking her tongue out and retreating back.

Now Lucy was whimpering as she tried to play with her own aching lips but Gemini’s fingers firmly held her in place. ‘You’re not going to start without them, I want you screaming by the time their done.’ The spirits eyes turned vicious.

Standing back up Mirajane traded roles mimicking what Erza had done but as she leaned in she moved her lips to the nape of the redhead’s neck before giving her collarbone a long lick. Trailing her tongue upwards she finished her French kiss gently biting down on Erza’s ear.

“G-G-Guys… P-Please c-can we-“Gemini moved her thumb over Lucy’s mouth silencing her. “This is getting good, just enjoy.” Gemini smirked moving Lucy closer, yet so far away. Hooking her thumbs under Erza’s black panties Mirajane began to pull them but stopped instead before she began to gently kiss down the redhead’s body.

As her lips moved to her waist she gently bit the strap of her panties before tugging them down. Erza smiled seductively moving one leg out of the loose garment at a time before letting Mira pull back up with them still in place.

Lucy was struggling now, desperate to touch herself, this was torture! Taking the worn lingerie out of her mouth Mira smirked holding them up to cover her face before leaning in hiding both their faces from view. It was quite apparent what they were doing but being robbed of the sight was just cruel.

However Lucy and Gemini didn’t have to wait long as Mira gently let the panties fall away showing them off as her lips crashed with Erza’s dominantly. Both their tongues forced their way into one another’s mouths as they fought for control of the kiss, yet neither side relenting.

“D-Damn you really did rehearse this didn’t you,” Gemini gawked feeling her own lust beginning to boil over. Erza and Mira pulled away from each other before giving each of the blondes a salacious wink. “What do you expect,” “When we haven’t felt our Lucy’s touch in weeks.”, “We ache for her.”, “We crave her.”, “We want her deep inside us,”,” Thrashing around in ecstasy.”  Gemini shivered, words couldn’t describe what she just felt as she heard them finish off each other’s sentences. Their voice’s exuding obscene amounts of lust for the blonde.

Moving their faces back towards one another they kissed once more as their hands worked behind each other. Both women heard a click before they pulled apart, each of their black and white bra’s coming off the other. “So tell me Lucy,” Erza began, licking her lips hungrily. , “Are you ready for the both of us?” Mirajane finished flicking the garment to the bed.

“Oh s-she’s ready,” Gemini stuttered trying her hardest not to fidget around too much. Crawling back she made room for both of them before they crawled onto the bed to join her. Lifting Lucy up their eyes locked onto her panting form.

“Her minds already a mess, I suggest skipping the foreplay and getting right to the good part.” Gemini grinned. Erza and Mira looked to one another nodding, they didn’t mind that at all. After how it had been, just feeling their Lucy would do the trick.

“Alright, now this is where it gets interesting,” Gemini grinned before telling them what to do. Both women nodded moving into a good position before Gemini placed Lucy down. Slowly the blonde’s eyes began to turn back as she looked around.

“G-G-Guys I, I… think…” her words died as she tried to comprehend what she saw around her. Locking their legs together Mira and Erza grinned as Lucy was placed right between there dripping nether lips. All around her she could see there glistening folds as heat radiated off of them.

‘N-N-No… Good…’ Lucy panted softly as she slowly began to strip, she couldn’t even begin to fight the feeling burning deep inside her, it was like a raging inferno that she had to sate or else. “Good girl, make sure to wiggle plenty, I want to feel it.” Mirajane purred happily as she saw Lucy’s naked form slowly being uncovered.

“It’s been much too long, get ready Lucy.” Erza smiled warmly, this nether of them could contain the pleasure they were feeling seeing the shrunken celestial mage trapped between them. Once Lucy was bare she shivered with anticipation, her whole body already felt like it was being scorched from their combined heat.

Moving forward both women pushed into each other as they grinded, Lucy’s tiny form being crushed between there lower lips. The only thing remaining was her head as it stuck out beside them. They still wanted to see the pleasure flooding across her face.

“O-Oh god,” Mira cried as she bucked into Erza. They had done this plenty with one another after Lucy had gone to the celestial world but, it was just better with Lucy there. She could feel her tiny movements as she was shoved back and forth between them.

“L-Lucy!” Erza cried as she felt half of the blonde’s body being forced into her by Mira. This pleasure, it was euphoric, addicting. They needed this! Both women cried in pleasure as Lucy was pushed back and forth. It was like she was being pushed in to each of them yet they could feel her firmly in place, she wasn’t going anywhere.

Gemini panted softly as her fingers worked their way in and out of her, this was intense! Lucy’s mind was flashing brightly as lust fueled images flashed in and out, new and old. It was like a lecherous book she was viewing for the first time. ‘M-Miss Lucy…’ Gemini bit her bottom lip groaning, the double doses of pleasure almost hurt.

Lucy couldn’t even comprehend what was happening any more, it was like her body was moving on its own as she tried desperately to please both colossal giantess along with her own begging nether’s. ‘S-S-So, so good!’ she clenched her eyes shut as she felt the heat around her. It was like her body was caught in a heated waterfall, fluids splashing all around her as her body was shot back and forth.

“Y-Your being bathed in there ecstasy Miss Lucy, feel there lust. Taste there juices. Know your place…” Gemini panted happily as she felt herself reaching her peak. “That feeling, it’s what they’ve been starving for. Give in and let them indulge on you,” Gemini grinned as more images flooded into her mind, this was getting out of hand.

“Y-Y-Yes, enjoy our gifts to you Lucy. Let us show you how much we missed you.” Mira cried as she grinded harder into Erza, her hands gripping the mattress under her for dear life as the intoxicating pleasure only the blonde could give them came in.

“K-Keep thrashing, yes, YES!” Erza screamed happily as she threw her head back, sweat dripping down her form. Both women screamed as she felt Lucy increase her movements, she was as eager to please them as they were her.

‘Erza… Mira… I, I…’ Lucy grit her teeth trying to hold out as long as she could but it was no use. Screaming she had finally reached her peak as she felt her orgasm flood out of her and into both her lovers. “Gah, M-MISS L-LUCY!” Gemini screamed as she felt the peak of her pleasure shoot through her like lightning. Joining her master she cried in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm flow out of her.

The spirit panted ruggedly as she tried to catch her breath. “M-Miss, Lucy,” She smiled dreamily as she looked to Lucy’s disheveled state. She was still flooding images into her mind. ‘I, I think I better…’ Gemini shook her head panting harder, she was already getting turned on again.

Crawling towards Lucy Gemini smiled warmly. “Let me help… Lucy,” the blonde cracked her eyes open looking up in bliss. Slowly Gemini leaned down before her mouth covered Lucy’s head, amongst other things.

Mira and Erza cried in pleasure as they felt Gemini’s lips clamped around there swollen clits. “G-G-GEMINI!” Erza screamed moving one of her hands to the back of her head. “Y-Yes, yes, like that!” Mira cried moving one of her own. Both woman moaned as they held Gemini in place, this was orgasmic!

Lucy rolled her head back as she tried kissing Gemini’s tongue, the large organ forcing its way onto her face as her lips pinched and rubbed the other’s clits greedily. ‘Gem- Gemini… more…’ Lucy whimpered in her mind. It felt so good…

Gemini nodded following the silent command, as she forced her tongue between Lucy’s bosoms before she played with her breasts. Both giantesses screamed as they felt Gemini’s tongue joining Lucy between their legs. “Uhg, I, I don’t, gah!” Erza grunted in frustration before she began bucking wildly.

“L-L-LUCY!” Mirajane screamed once more before both cried in bliss as they felt themselves reach their peak. As if on sync both Mira and Erza screamed throwing their heads back as they fell into the mattress, there orgasms clashing violently into one another as Lucy was thrashed around by the violent torrent of fluids.

Gemini sucked contently as she drank in there mingling flavors, it was delicious… clamping her lips around Lucy’s head she held her master in place until both women’s wild movements stopped. As both Erza and Mira fell back unmoving Gemini tugged upwards, pulling the drenched blonde with her.

‘Jeez, she looks like a drowned cat…’the spirit moved her tongue down Lucy before pulling her into her mouth. The blonde groaned as she felt Gemini’s tongue cleaning her off, the large pink appendage making sure to spend plenty of time between her legs.

Once Gemini was satisfied, (and she couldn’t taste either Erza or Mira anymore) she spit Lucy out into her hand. The shrunken mage was close to unconsciousness now, her form looking rather battered. “Have you had enough Miss Lucy?”

The celestial mage breathed slowly as she tried to catch her breathe. “…” Gemini grinned. She didn’t have to hear her to know what she said, more. Looking towards the two unconscious giantesses she scowled. ‘Jeez deprive yourself for a month and you become lightweights,’ it was almost shameful to see such powerful women pass out like that.

Looking to Wendy and Michelle, the little Dragon Slayer was surprisingly still going strong. She clung to Michelle’s breast cutely as she suckled on her. Michelle looked like she was in heaven. One hand rested between her legs, while the other vigorously plunged itself inside of Wendy.

‘I shouldn’t break them up yet…’ Gemini frowned, it was just too cute… it also didn’t hurt that she wanted to know who would pass out first. ‘I wonder if that makes me a bad person?’ she shrugged before looking towards Cana.

The brunette seemed to be coming to slowly, her eyes hazed over in bliss. ‘I guess option three’s the way to go.’ Gemini grinned before crawling on top of her. “We really need to recruit more to our family, I’m running out of playmates.” Cana smiled rubbing her away the sweat from her brow.

“Jeez, way to make a girl feel special.” Gemini leaned forward capturing her lips, her tongue gently tracing the outside of her mouth as if asking permission. Cana moaned into the kiss letting her as their tongued danced together.

After a few moments Gemini pulled away smiling warmly. “Your one of a kind to me.” The spirit grinned seeing the confident woman blush crimson. “J-Jeez... way to kill the moment to.” Chuckling Gemini leaned back before bringing Lucy forward.

“Guess we’ll have to make another.” Smirking Cana nodded before crawling back a bit. They were lucky to have such a big bed, or their positioning might have gotten a bit tight. “I’ve missed you Lucy, let’s catch up.” Cana grinned before seeing the blank expression the blonde sported.

“She’s in her own little world. I’d just go with it.” Gemini snickered moving Lucy closer to Cana’s lips. “I don’t mind, it just means I don’t have to wait to do this.” Cana leaned forward before gently pressing her lips into Lucy’s face.

The shrunken mage groaned as she felt her face being pushed against Cana’s lips. “Go on, show her how much you missed her to Miss Lucy,” Gemini smirked rubbing her back and forth forcefully. Cana leaned in moaning happily as she felt Lucy trying desperately to kiss her back.

Parting her perk lips the brunette began to lick her shrunken lover’s face trying to properly kiss as best she could. Her effort wasn’t in vain however as Lucy’s movements turned frantic as she stroked and kissed the large organ happily.

‘C-Cana… it, it feels so good…’ Lucy smiled through her haze moaning in bliss. After a few moments Gemini pulled Lucy back much too both women’s dismay. “H-hey, I wasn’t finished!” Cana grumbled angrily.

“I’d say she’s ready to move on,” the spirit parted Lucy’s legs displaying her for Cana. “She’s already soaked, and I’m pretty sure your tongue wasn’t the only reason why.” Blushing Cana nodded before lying back. “Bring her in then, I’m eager for her to,” Cana gave Lucy a playful wink waiting patiently but felt nothing as Gemini murmured to herself.

“What’s wrong?” Looking down at Lucy, a sly smile graced her lips. “Why don’t you flip over, Miss Lucy has other plans in mind whether she knows them or not.” Cana’s brow rose slightly but she followed what she was told as she flipped over to her stomach.

“So what are you going t- AHH!” Cana gasped as Gemini gave her ass a playful slap. “I want to play with this,” Gemini grinned viciously as she groped her cheeks, her hands firmly pressing Lucy into her supple skin.

“H-Hang on a second G-Gemini,” Cana stammered embarrassedly as her cheeks where pulled apart. “Just relax your muscles for me and don’t clench.” She snickered moving Lucy downward. “She’s excited already. It’s hard to imagine what a prude she used to be with things like this.” Gemini reminisced amusingly.

“Enjoy, Miss, Lucy,” she purred pressing the shrunken mages face deeper in Cana’s ass. The brunette moaned as she felt the tiny movements from the blonde, it was strangely nostalgic. Lucy mewed in pleasure as she felt her face being pressed against Cana’s anus.

Gemini was right. Where she once found the prospect of such a thing disgusting, it now turned her on completely. Just being surrounded by such a pungent odor, it was intoxicating. The smell alone should have turned her off but… it just drew her in.

Inching her head forward her lips began to pucker as she gently began to kiss her wrinkled skin. ‘Make sure she feels it Miss Lucy,’ Gemini grinned pushing Lucy harder as the shrunken blonde was slowly pushed inwards much to Cana’s delight.

Gemini forced her in about half way, making sure to leave her waist hanging out. “G-Gemini?” Cana stammered as she felt the inching movement inside her ass. She wanted more but… the salacious grin on the spirits lips had her worried.

“Let me please you both, like, this,” Gemini muttered gutturally as her tongue lulled out. Pressing her face into Cana’s ass, she gave her crack a long diagonal lick causing the brunette to gasp sharply. Lucy moaned in pleasure as she felt Gemini’s tongue pass between her legs. Whether it was intended or not she didn’t know but what she did know was that she wanted more.

The spirit grinned moving her lips lower as they gently folded around Lucy’s waist. Pressing forward she forced her tongue deeper into Cana’s ass as she shoved Lucy inward. Cana groaned trying to grind her hips but with Gemini holding her in place, she could do little more than pant and whimper in ecstasy.

Biting down slightly Gemini pulled Lucy back out before shoving her back in, her tongue making sure to pay attention to both their needs. “Gah, oh god, G-Gemini…” Cana panted softly as she felt Lucy’s tiny form being pushed and pulled out of her.

Lucy moaned happily, her arms being restrained by Cana’s tight walls. She couldn’t even move her fingers but it didn’t matter, the wiggling tongue between her legs was enough to cause her to scream. Gemini pushed her deeper before letting go with her lips as her tongue began vigorously prodding her.

“Give in Lucy, enjoy,” Gemini grunted out as best she could for the blonde as she tongued Cana’s filthy hole. Said brunette laid there screaming now, Lucy was much deeper than before. She could feel the pleasure from deep within her and with Gemini’s toying with her from the outside, it was heaven…

Feeling the brunette squeeze her tongue brought back some pleasant memories of before. Gemini smiled warmly recalling her first time doing this with Lucy. Moving her hand downward she gently traced the outside of Cana’s dripping nether lips.

‘This should move things along.’ She gently pressed two of her fingers into Cana causing the card mage to scream happily. With Lucy inside her, and her skilled petting, she had no doubt Cana would be a sweating mess in a matter of minutes.

Lucy panted harder as she tried to grind into Gemini. The pleasure all around her, the heat, the smell, the taste… it was perfect. Crying in ecstasy she thrashed harder inside Cana. Doing whatever she could to please both her lovers with her tiny movements.

‘Now she’s getting into it,’ Gemini smiled. Biting down softly she was reward with rapped screams coming out almost rhythmically, it was like music to her ears. Wiggling her thumb up the spirit gave Cana’s clit a hard pinch as she shoved her tongue as deep as she could fit it. She wanted to finish Cana off on her terms.

The brunette’s eyes widened before she let out a final high pitched scream of bliss, her head falling back as she spasmed on the bed. Bucking her hips into Gemini the grinning spirit had to almost hold her down, she was shaking the whole bed.

As her movements died down Gemini looked up dreamily before her face dropped. “Oh come on!” Gemini snapped angrily as she saw Cana passed out. “I know you just played with Michelle but still!” she growled in anger. While causing someone to pass out was something she enjoyed she still wanted her turn!

Gritting her teeth she scowled as she fished for Lucy. As she pinched the tiny blonde’s legs she tugged her out. Lucy was in a similar state as Gemini was. Her whole body was shivering in pleasure as she felt her orgasm close. They needed their release soon.

“I guess we can help each other… but I really wanted to share you.” Gemini sighed petting Lucy softly. Looking to Mira and Erza they were still out. ‘I guess that just means…’ Gemini blinked in surprise before looking towards Wendy.

“J-Jeez you’re a freak…” Gemini muttered as she saw Wendy still controlling Michelle. ‘She’s half your size Michelle…’ Gemini smirked looking down at Lucy. That wasn’t saying much considering Lucy controlled them all when she was inside them.

Stretching tiredly Gemini moved toward Michelle. Her face was one of ecstasy. Her mouth hung open as she bucked into Wendy’s hands. Now both her breasts occupied her mouth as Wendy bit them together sucking much harder than expected.

‘If they weren’t so big that would probably hurt…’ Gemini shivered, it looks amazing though. “W-Want to tap out Michelle?” Gemini grinned seeing the blonde crack one of her hazy eyes open. “T-T-Tap?” Gemini sighed, that was probably a no.

Moving lower she pulled Michelle’s hand out of Wendy much to the little Dragon Slayer’s dismay. “Give us a hand Michelle, me and Lucy need a little alone time.” Gemini pointed to Wendy before her hands glowed. “Shrink.”

Michelle’s eyes widened in surprise as she saw Gemini shrink down till she was the same size as Lucy. Reaching down she gently picked up her sister and Gemini looking them over. “Give us a hand!” Gemini shouted to her pointing to Wendy once more.

Michelle nodded moving them both lower. If Wendy’s face wasn’t one of pure joy before it was now as she felt the tiny blondes shoved inside her quim. The tiny bluenette screamed in bliss before going back to Michelle’s breasts. It was like she had hit her second wind much to Michelle’s delight.

Gemini mewed happily as her body was slicked up with Wendy’s excitement. Both Lucy and her where still tightly crapped together but it was perfect. It was like they were one, a feeling she strived to feel whenever she could.

Leaning forward she captured her lips as she stole a kiss in the dark crevices inside of the young Dragon Slayer. Pulling back she heard a pleasant moan from her master as she wiggled against her. “Just relax Miss Lucy. Let me take care of you,” Gemini purred as she forced her hand between their legs.

Lucy gasped in pleasure, fluids soon drowning her throat as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. ‘Just let me do all the work,’ Gemini smiled dreamily as she worked her fingers inside of them both. The tight walls squeezed them harder as they felt more and more of Wendy’s juices drowning them.

It was troubling at first but after months of this, it became almost second nature to drink their lover’s essence. It was like they were being baptized in one another, and it was wonderful. Gemini captured Lucy’s lips once more, her mouth forcing the taste of their young lover back and force as they fought for control.

As strange as it was Lucy still gave her a run for her money, her tongue forced Gemini’s back as they fought for dominance. However Gemini’s state of mind gave her the edge. Pinning the organ down Gemini pinched Lucy’s clit making her whimper into submission.

“K-Know… your place, M-Miss Lucy…” Gemini pulled away panting softly. Even if she was her master, in here she was in charge. Thrusting her fingers harder, Gemini began bouncing her body as she rubbed them both against Wendy’s flooding inner walls.

‘Sorry Wendy, but you’re not going to beat Michelle this time,’ Gemini frowned sadly. She did want to know which one of the two was better but… their pleasure came first. Wiggling harder she felt Lucy and her squeezed even tighter. Wendy was nearing her peak.

Michelle heard Wendy screaming in ecstasy, her tiny body thrashing around wildly on top of hers. Pushing forward she soon straddled the young Dragon slayer before lowering herself towards her petite breasts. “I want a taste to…” Michelle smiled before gently cupping her lips around her perk breasts.

Wendy screamed as she spasmed under Michelle, she was fighting a losing battle now. Gemini felt her whole body shift and grinned, Michelle was probably the cause of that. ‘I-I better help her out.’ The spirit forced her arms and legs apart before gripping and kicking as much of Wendy as she could.

Michelle continued playing with Wendy’s breasts before her eyes zoned in on the damp puddle forming under her. Licking her lips she moved lower before breathing huskily as she smelled the delicious scent she had grown addicted to. “I want a taste…” her tongue lulled out before she gave Wendy a long lick.

If anyone thought Wendy was high pitched with her screams before they were wrong. With one lick it almost sounded like she went up three octaves as her screams pierced Gemini and Lucy’s ears. ‘J-J-Jeez, if I didn’t know better I’d think she was being attacked!’ Gemini panicked a bit.

Thrusting her hand deeper into Lucy she felt her master close. She couldn’t hear her anymore over Wendy’s loud screams but the images flooding in now where enough for her to know. Struggling harder Gemini tried everything to get the young mage off but it almost had no effect.

“S-Sorry Michelle, you’re on your own.” Gemini shrugged. Wendy was a tougher now. It seemed strange to imagine shy timid Wendy having as much stamina in bed as Michelle but… apparently it was the crying ones.

Forcing her hands back she cupped Lucy’s ass before capturing her lips once more, they’d get off once Wendy did. She just had to put faith in Michelle now. Michelle drank in Wendy’s juices shuddering in pleasure, she tasted different then Gemini or Cana but it was just as addicting.

As she licked she opened her eyes slightly before they zoned in on the tiny nub of flesh peeking out. ‘Gemini…’ Michelle grinned. That was the thing Gemini played with to make her sister scream. Nuzzling her face closer she gave the soft nub of flesh a bite before having to cover her ears as she heard Wendy’s screams reach new height.

Within seconds she was rewarded however as she felt her mouth flood over, the young Dragon Slayer had finally reached her climax as she bucked into Michelle’s lips. Gemini forced her knee between Lucy’s legs as she tried to hold her master in place. The massive torrent of fluids had almost washed them out of her.

As they died down Gemini coughed and gargled some of Wendy’s fluids down, her legs shaking as she felt her orgasm about it hit. ‘M-Miss Lucy… I love you…’ Gemini gave her own aching clit a pinch and joined Lucy screaming as they orgasmic together, their bodies writhing together euphorically.

As there movements stopped Gemini rested her head on Lucy’s shoulder tiredly. It had taken her awhile but that was worth it… it was just worth it. Smiling dreamily she softly began kissing Lucy’s neck affectionately. She was perfectly content. Nothing had ever felt better than this…

Lucy’s eyes opened and closed slowly as she slipped in and out of unconsciousness. Her whole body felt like it was submerged. She couldn’t move an inch… and she couldn’t be happier. Closing her eyes for the final time she let sleep claim her as her arms hugged Gemini closer into her.

 

Life was good ~

 

 

 

To be continued ~

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD

 

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

And finished lol

 

I do hope you all enjoyed and i look foward to your reviews. the more i get the better i feel and the better i feel the more i write :D

I hope to get as many as last time so please take the time to review :D

 

Also to reply incase you didn't see before Senator, i don't ask for ratings mostly because i find them to be a reward for my hard work. all my stories have a rating of 5/5 so far and i find that, that speaks for itself.

I know ratings can constantly shift and that keeps me on edge. I'll always try to keep my stories at their best for you all so if you want to give me some, go ahead, but i won't bluntly ask for them. I like to earn them :)

 

 

Until next time guys ~