- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 13 OF MY STORY ' Bows '

 

I am pleasead to have you and i do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it.

This was by far the longest thing i've ever written and i honestly think my favorite to, this made my week when i wrote it ^.^

As per usual i apologize in advance if there's spelling errors im still working on getting a beta reader so please bare with me if you spot any.

Now i got an email the other day that surprised me. The mailer asked to remain unamed so i will just say Anonymaus. He asked why i kept changing Lucy's magic, her shrinking spell to be precise and i can understand why he thought that, some of you might also.

Well let me put a stop to that as im not changing it, i just didn't tell you all what the spell did off the bat. The spell is still the same as i have it written but only aspects of it are being found by Lucy and gemini slowly.

I hope that makes sense, he hasn't written back since so i assume it did for him.

 

But without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights

 

Sit back

 

Lock your door, get a drink, and go to the bathroom, doesn't have to be in that order.

 

This is a very long chapter,

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

 

Erza screamed as she slashed and hacked with her Heaven’s wheel armor, swords shooting in every direction as she flew through the air, different beams of magic launching on all sides of her barely missing her, her mastery of flight being the only thing that saved her.

 

Inevitably however skill was no match for hundreds of volleys of spells. One hit home knocking her out of the air. “AHHHH! REQUIP!” she screamed before she hit the ground. As the flash died down a black mass was falling drastically towards the men before slamming into the ground, the very earth shock waving in all directions launching men aside.

 

Erza growled raising her massive mace curtesy of her Purgatory Armor in the air before slamming it down, the ground shattering in the direction of impact. As she raised it back she Requiped once more just in time to stop multiple weapons all coming towards her, caught by her twin swords in her flight armor.

 

Blinking out of sight she zoomed past the men slashing their legs but avoiding any vital spot. No! Erza didn’t have time to react as a large pillar fell right in her paths movement. Raising her leg she kicked off it but was intercepted by multiple blasts of magic launching her into the stairwell.

 

Erza’s armor crumbled away fading till she was in just her shirt and skirt. Damn… I’m almost drained… Erza looked at the horde of men all staggering to their feet as if nothing really hit them to begin with, there clothes being the only damaged thing on them.

 

“How can they take so much and stand? It doesn’t make sense!” Erza screamed in rage. The very sky’s thundering out in anger as she screamed before charging forward, requiping once more into her Lightning Empress Armor. Erza twirled her spear around before stabbing it into the ground.

 

“AS LONG AS I BREATH I WILL PUT A STOP TO WHAT EVER YOU’RE PLANNING!” She cried pulling her spear out facing it towards the horde of men. Raising it high into the air she charged its power for a large attack when suddenly the very roof shook shocking all present, including Erza.

 

Instantly the very roof crumbled cracking and falling away. Some men screamed, others tried to run but most under the direct hole where crushed under rubble. Erza looked up at the large hole in the massive ceiling not understanding what happened.

 

“D-did I… did I do that?” Erza muttered in shock. “Oh please you wish you could, always trying to be the center of attention like usual Titania.” Wait I know that voice! Suddenly a cascade of light shot past the dust impacting the men below knocking them aside.

 

Some of the men pointed up noiselessly before their bodies suddenly went ridged before they turned to stone. As the smoke cleared a woman in a lime green mini dress fluttered down, four pairs of insect like wings lowering her onto the pile below.

 

“E-Evergreen?!” Erza said in shock seeing her freinamy standing next to her. “Don’t forget about me now, Go my Babies!” Erza watched as 5 mini totems shot down rabidly shooting the men aside who were getting to their feet. Jumping down from the hole the totems reformed letting him land safely on top of them as he walked down the air calmly. “Bickslow to? What’s going on?” Erza stammered in shock before a large surge of magic shot at them. “Dark Écriture” the beam hit an invisible wall before being absorbed and launched back knocking the Dark Wizards away with their own spell. Erza watched as Freed flew down with his dark spectral wings landing next to Erza.

 

“It’s good to know we made it on time, I feared the worst.” Freed said relieved. Erza looked at the three members of the Thunder Legion in shock and relieve. “B-but how?! How did you know I was here, not even Master Makarov knew.” Freed sheathed his sword before crossing his arms.

 

“That honor does not belong to us. We were just instructed to come here, or more make a pathway to be precise.” Erza looked at Freed confused. “Make a pathway? What do you mean by that?” Erza didn’t get much time to question however as the Dark Wizards from before rose again casting spells towards them.

 

Freed lifted his sword, there magic harmlessly hitting his spell shield doing nothing to them. Suddenly the skies shook and glowed a bright golden. Erza shielded her eyes just in time as a massive surge of energy shot down into the room. The men in every direction where launched away, all hitting the walls and even some were just being torn apart by its sheer power.

 

As the massive energy died down Erza saw a single bolt of lightning now continuously hitting the floor before vanishing all together leaving a smoldering shape where it hit. “I expected more of a fight, especially if they did this much damage to you. You should be ashamed Erza.” That voice, Erza smiled.

 

“Laxus,” Erza whispered with relieve. The Thunder Dragon Slayer cast his glance towards her before smirking.

 

 

 

~___~

 

 

Laxus’s knuckles cracked as he clenched his fists. “Now, let me show you all what the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard looks like.” His fist rose before he slammed it into the ground, the effect instant as it shattered underneath his strength. A shockwave ripped through the ground with electricity coursing through it.

All the men standing in the radius in front of him where shredded with light before they were vaporized, there very bodies turning to ash much to Erza’s shock. “L-Laxus! How could you kill them in cold blood like that?!” she shouted in anger.

“How long have you been fighting these guys Erza, you’re getting rusty.” Laxus chuckled before blinking, leaving a trail of lightning in his path. Instantly his hand was around one of them robed men’s neck. “It’s hard to kill what’s already dead.” His hand immediately engulfed itself with lightning and shot through the twitching man.

As his robe was torn apart Erza’s eyes widened seeing his skin, it was a sickly pale color along with countless stitches running through it. Most disturbing however were his eyes, they were black and lifeless. Laxus cracked the man’s neck before tossing him aside, this time he didn’t get back up.

“These are monsters Erza, plain and simple. You can knock them down as much as you want but in the end they’ll just get back up for more punishment.” Laxus frowned. “The only way I know to stop a monster,” His hand rose as it crackled with static. “Is to destroy it.”

All eyes’ turned to the back of the army as they heard a soft clapping. “Bravo, Bravo, I certainly was not expecting this. Not only the great Titania graces me but Laxus Drayer, fabled to even match your fighting prowess, I’m honored.” The robes figure from before chuckled.

Laxus looked him over scoffing. “I take it he’s the one pulling these thing’s strings?” Erza nodded sharing his look. “So the quickest way to finish this then is to cut off the monster’s head.” He smirked. “Well you’re certainly welcome to try; you might amuse me for a little.” The man’s tone was one of comical irritating Laxus, was this some kind of a joke to him?

“Don’t say you didn’t ask for this then.” Laxus’s hands rose before sparking to life. Laxus blinked turning into lighting as he surged forward, intent on ending the man where he stood. The robed figure’s hand rose as he snapped his fingers.

Right before Laxus made contact the hoard of men jumped in the way shielding him with their bodies. The power tore through them like they were nothing before ashes rained down. Laxus blinked back angrily. “So I take it these are just pawns your willing to throw away?”

“Naturally, what good are insects to men?” Erza growled at his tone, it was full of condescension that made her stomach turn. “These monsters are still your creations! Why would you willingly let them fall?” The man chuckled shaking his head. “You hold sympathy for these, how did you put it… ahh yes monsters. Why do you care what I do with my property?”

Erza wanted to lung at the man but felt a hand on her shoulder holding her back. “Don’t waste words, this man’s past redemption.” Freed scowled, Evergreen and Bickslow nodding in agreement. Erza growled angrily but nodded, she hated to admit anyone being that far gone but she’d have to be blind not to know it just by taking one look at the man and what he’d done.

“Well it’s been fun chatting but I do have things to do, as I said men don’t have use for insects so I’ll leave you be for my army to wipe up.” The robed man turned waving before walking down the corridor. “Erza,” Laxus grunted. Nodding Erza immediately shot forward launching herself into the fray.

The solder’s blocked her path about to stop her but a wave of light shot past them. Evergreen flew overhead clearing the way. “Fairy Machine Gun!” The light needles continued to rain launching the undead wizards back.

Evergreen stopped her attack as she dodged a few blasts towards her. “Bickslow!” Evergreen called out. “You got it, alright babies Baryon Formation!” the totems all laughed moving in a pentagonal circle before they glowed brightly. Once they reached their peak a massive surge of power shot through them into the crowd below.

Evergreen uninhibited continued to rain her Fairy magic at the crowds in front of Erza. Erza ran left and right evasively as she avoided Evergreen’s magic, it didn’t take her much to do so. Nearing closer some of the solder’s summoned a barrier before charging something from behind.

“Allow me,” Freed flew next to Erza matching her speed, his dark wing’s not even letting his feet touch the ground as he zoomed past her. “Dark Écriture; Pierce!” His sword lunged forward before the tip glowed a dark shade.

Instantly upon making contact with the barrier it shattered like fragments of glass. Erza grinned running past the shattered wall, the horde about ready to fire on her now. “Roaring Thunder!” Erza squinted as Laxus shot in front of her, taking everything in his path with him.

“Now!” He bent his hand back. Erza nodded leaping up as she landed on his hand before he launched her airborne. Laxus clapped both his hands into the air before striking Erza with lightning. Her Lightning Empress armor glowed brightly before she shot down like a bolt itself, spear tip aimed right at the robed man.

“Never treat anyone like there less then you!” Erza screamed, the man to shocked to defend as the tip shot into him. “ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU’RE LESS THEN THEM!” She finished driving the tip into the ground, the earth cratering under her force.

The room instantly exploded, slaps of stone flying in every direction from the powerful attack. Erza waited a moment before pulling her spear back. The bodies around the group started to fall, the life they had seemingly leaving them.

The thunder legion eyed them curiously, unsure what was happening. “So, I guess we won?” Bickslow grinned. “That seemed to anticlimactic, especially if Erza wasn’t able to defeat them on her own, something’s amiss.” Freed said quietly.

“Erza get back!” Erza didn’t have time to react as Laxus blinked towards her grabbing her. Not a second later a large shadowy object slammed into the ground where she had just stood. Laxus blinked back next to the other’s glaring. “Freed’s right, this isn’t finished.”

The group of 5 watched with anxiety as the dust finally settled, their eyes widening in horror at the sight. “I must commend you all. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d be caught off guard like that, shame on me.” The voice tsk’d.

Erza recognized it as the voice of the robed man but it sounded much darker now, hollower. The robed man from before still had his face covered but bits of his robe where burned away revealing his body. The parts revealed to them where shadowy, moving around on their own sporadically.

From underneath his cloak it seemed like a dense shadow was trying to crawl out but was restrained by the man. Erza eyed the man’s shadow in horror as she saw it moving on its own, angrily thrashing about, it looked like it was in agony!

The man finally sighed shaking his head. “I guess my school couldn’t go unnoticed for that long, funny it was because of a stupid ring.” He growled at the last part. “Fine then, take it, I don’t need its weakness any longer, I’ve already achieved what I needed.” The man gripped his finger tearing at it.

The group watched in shock as the man ripped off his finger tossing the appendage towards them, his hand not bleeding, only shifting around a bit before his finger reformed on its own. Erza looked at the Copula in shock, the torn finger shriveling before fading into the shadows, the ring sitting in its place.

“What the hell are you?” Laxus said darkly. The man chuckled before he burst into a sickening laughter. “I hope you’re familiar with my guild; I’m one of the Nine Demon Gates.” Everyone present froze upon hearing that. “Is that so? I heard most of you died already; I can’t imagine you’d be too much trouble for us.” Laxus’s hands crackled to life.

“You think?” the man said darkly as his hands rose up around his hood. Everyone tensed up preparing their magic, not sure what they might face. “When one demon dies it’s brought back to life by another, it’s my job to see to it that, that happens. While I can’t say I’m much of a fighter I can promise you…”

He lowered his hood startling everyone. His hair was a short cut black with shadows flowing off it like they were alive. Half his face was normal while the other was dark and leathery, demonic was about the only thing they could use to describe it.

“I’ll be the harbinger of your nightmares. I am Yasin, the seventh Demon Gate.” His hand rose, his finger’s slowly fading to black as they started to phase in and out like shadows.  Erza clenched her spear tightly, this wouldn’t be a fight they could take lightly, even with it being 5 vs 1, they might still be at a disadvantage.

“Curse magic, Shadow Simulacrum!”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s home ~

 

It was near midnight in the city of Magnolia. The Lacrima lamps lit the city brightly as the nightlife flourished while the citizens day bound slept in peace, well most of the citizens. Lucy tossed in her bed, her thoughts plaguing her sleep.

Lucy opened her eyes looking around the dark room. Mirajane and Wendy slept arm in arm together with her, Cana was on her other side hugging her arm and Gemini rested on top of her snoring lightly.

The position wasn’t uncomfortable, not in the slightest but even being surrounded by their warmth she felt a distant chill. Looking around Lucy tried to wiggle out of her lover’s arms but unsurprisingly they all crutched her tightly in their sleep.

‘Jeez there holding me like a vice,’ she thought dryly. Lucy activated her magic under the covers before her body dwindled. The bed shifted a bit as Mirajane and Cana tried to find where there Lucy went but wound up hugging Gemini who didn’t really seem to mind the attention and she murmured happily in her sleep.

Lucy crawled under the blankest past their legs before hopping off the bed at the end. Reactivating her magic she flashed back before checking to make sure everyone was asleep. Smiling Lucy left the room wanting to take a walk, unaware her presence was noticed missing by someone.

As Lucy walked down stairs she passed a small room to her right. ‘I haven’t been in there for weeks,’ Lucy frowned opening the door and shutting it quietly. Inside was a small desk with a few stacks of papers.

Walking to it she sat down before opening one of the drawers. Lucy smiled picking up some unopened envelopes; she remembered each day she wrote these. Lucy set the letters down before pulling opened another drawer, this time getting out a piece of paper.

June 2nd.

Hi mom, hi dad, I hope your well. I know I haven’t written to you guys in a while, things have just been kind of chaotic for me. I guess it all started when I was attacked by this Dark Guild a few months back. Luckily none of my teammates where hurt. I might have been though if not for my Celestial Spirit, Gemini. She saved me when one of the dark guild members’ attacked.

Lucy smiled remembering Gemini’s concern for her; it made her heart flutter as she recalled her worry.

I guess since then things have just gotten better actually, I found love, my bonds with my family have never been closer, and I’m even living in a better place. Hopefully things are going alright for you to. I guess some things have been bad…

Lucy frowned setting the pen down. Sighing she was about to get up and just toss the note but felt something compelling her to continue. Rubbing her temple she sat back down picking the pen up.

I was put on a mark by a dark guild alliance known as the Balem Alliance, I guess they didn’t take to kindly to me interfering with them, but it’s my job and duty as a Fairy Tail wizard to see to it there stopped in any and every aspect. I thought this would have been worse but my family and friends have helped me every step of the way with it, I can’t thank them enough…. I love them so much.

Anyways I don’t want to make this to long so I’ll write again soon, I promise, love you both.

 

Lucy heartphilia.

 

Lucy smiled setting her pen down as she looked at the note. Grabbing an envelope she folded the letter before enclosing it in. ‘this is the first time I’ve written a letter for them both… I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since…

Lucy felt her eyes tearing up. No! Lucy wiped her tears aside frowning. ‘Don’t think about it, he’s gone and so’s mom, I just need to move on’. Lucy sighed trying to forget her grief. It had been one year since her father had passed away. She knew her relationship was strained but still, she hadn’t felt this much sadness since she found out he died… and now.

Lucy jumped in freight as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. “I’m sorry Miss Lucy; I know this must be painful for you.” A voice said softly. Lucy breathed slowly calming down. “You nearly gave me a heart attack Gemini.” The spirit frowned as she nuzzled her master.

“Sorry…” Lucy frowned hugging Gemini back. “I’m not mad… I just don’t…” Lucy sighed not sure what she was feeling. “You don’t need to explain Miss Lucy, we know exactly what your feeling down to the last emotion, what you feel we do, it’s in are nature.” Gemini said softly.

Gemini walked around the side of her before sitting on Lucy’s lap. “I know your sad and still feel grief Miss Lucy, but you don’t need to feel loneliness, that shouldn’t be there.” Gemini scowled. “I’m not lonely I…” Lucy tried speaking but Gemini shook her head. “You can’t lie; you write because you miss them and feel alone. You stopped this when we starting, well dating.” Gemini blushed.

Lucy shared her embarrassment, dating was putting it lightly. “When your sad were sad, not just us but everyone, Mirajane, Erza, Wendy, Cana, they all feel it to.  Where here to help you through it, so don’t try to bare all your pain alone, you have countless shoulders eager to help you.” Gemini smiled hugging Lucy close. 

Lucy smiled hugging Gemini back; sometimes she forgot how much her Gemini cared for her. Luckily it was her spirits personal ambition to remind her every chance she got. Gemini pulled back a bit before kissing Lucy deeply, wanting her master to remember her words and actions.

Lucy smiled warmly, funny how Gemini knew just the right things to say to cause her pain to go away. Gemini pulled away smiling, “We share everything down to our souls, why wouldn’t I know how to make you happy?” Lucy shook her head hugging Gemini close. Her love for her spirit couldn’t be measured in words alone.

Gemini hopped off her lap pulling Lucy with her. “Let’s go back to bed, we need to go to the guild tomorrow and I doubt bags under yours eyes will attract the ladies.” Gemini grinned. Lucy sighed shaking her head, she still didn’t know where Gemini got her sense of humor from, she was not that perverted.

“Yes you are, no need to be a prude we already know you’re a freak in bed.” Lucy pushed Gemini forward sighing, her spirit giggling as they went back to there bedroom.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ MIDI, Castle in the lake ~

 

 

“Curse magic, Shadow Simulacrum!”

 

Erza and Laxus jumped away in time but the Thunder Legion wasn’t so lucky. Laxus looked back in shock as the strange curse shot not to his team but there shadows. “Get back now!” Laxus and Erza watched in shock as Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen stood frozen as if petrified.

“W-we can’t move!” Freed gasped out in a strained voice. “S-something’s, something’s holding us in place!’ Evergreen panted in discomfort. “Damnit it’s no use where frozen.” Bickslow grunted trying to break free.

Yasin chuckled alerting Erza and Laxus. “There not frozen as he so bluntly put it, let me show you.” He snapped his fingers before the three trapped members screamed in pain flying backwards. “What did you do to them?!” Erza screamed brandishing her spear.

“Oh I don’t want to ruin the show.” Laxus looked away from him and back to his team before his eyes widened in shock as did there’s. “A-are, are shadows!” Freed screamed in shock as his shadow began to move on its own, as did Bickslow’s and Evergreen’s.

Suddenly the shadows started to rise before their eyes, slowly molding and changing shape. The shadows rose up taking on a human shape before there dark appearance finished all together. Erza looked at the shadows in freight; they looked just like their counterparts down to the last detail.

“Do you like it? I rarely get to use my magic on such a captive audience, it’s good to let loose. Meet your better’s.” Yasin laughed happily. The shadowy apparitions looked at their counterparts, their eyes almost nonexistent being replaced with shadows.

“Keep them entertained, I’ll deal with these pests on my own.” The shadows nodded before glaring at their respective bodies. Freed reached for his weapon blinking in surprise, “We can move again, don’t worry Laxus we’ll take care of these things.” Laxus looked to Evergreen and Bickslow who nodded.

“I guess that leaves him to us.” Laxus cracked his knuckles. “Careful Laxus, this man isn’t like any I’ve encountered before, he’s something else.” Laxus scoffed at her statement. “I have eyes you know, don’t think I’m going to hold back.”

The shadowy figures lunged at their counterparts, there weapons at the ready. “Dark Écriture: Pain!” Freed called out shooting his runes at his clone. “Dark Écriture: Pain!” It called back in a hollow voice. The two written attacks clashed harmlessly together, dust separating the two.

“This might be more of a challenge then I had originally anticipated.” Freed frowned. Evergreen and Bickslow nodded before taking to the sky, their counterparts following suit mimicking them. “Alright Babies, Line Formation!” Bickslow leaped off his totems as they stacked on one another before shooting out a beam of energy towards the other one.

“X Formation” His clone said in a monotone voice, its dolls blocking the line attack. “Damnit, what a pain.” Bickslow mumbled, his totems agreeing with him. Evergreen shot through the air with her fairy wings as she fired back bullets at her clone but she seemed to evade them with ease.

“Fairy Ray.” The clone said blankly firing her beams towards Evergreen who avoided them with the same amount of ease. “First you try to copy me now my attacks? What a joke.” Evergreen turned midair before releasing a glittering dust through the air.” Fairy Bomb: Gremlin!” The dust ignited before exploding through the air.

“Hmm I guess that proves which of us is tru-“Evergreen had to stop her rant as Bickslow shot through the air pulling her down with her. Not a moment later a beam of energy shot at her along with multiple pellets of light.

“Don’t try to lecture yourself Evergreen this isn’t the time.” Evergreen scowled at his comment huffing, her clone harmlessly fluttering down beside Bickslow’s copy, their eyes glowing with shadows. Both saw a small explosion to their side as Freed jumped back landing near them, his clone using his glowing wings to land by the other copies.

“We’ll have to fight in unison; we can’t take them on one on one.” Bickslow nodded, his totems flouting at the ready. “Fine if you insist,” Evergreen sighed but turned serious, there fight wasn’t going to be easy. Erza watched the three members before looking back at the Dark mage, they had to hold their own for a while, her enemy was still in front of her.

Erza’s body flashed as she reequipped. Dying down she stood in her Heart Kreuz Armor but wielded something besides a sword. Laxus’ perked a brow at her choice of weapons. “What the hell is that thing?” Erza smirked wielding a large hammer easily three times her size.

“I received this a while back when we had to deal with the Real Nightmare incident. It was given to me by Jean-Luc Neville, an archaeologist who was researching the Infinity Clock. This is known as the Holy Hammer, said to keep evil at bay. I’ve only used it once before and it worked perfectly, I can only hope for the same results.” Erza swung the hammer around with ease facing it towards the proclaimed demon.

“Fancy, I hope you know how to use that thing.” Laxus chuckled as his fists crackled to life. Smirking Erza took point charging forward. Yasin tapped his shoulders letting his cloak fall to the floor. His back was composed similar to his shadow side, a large mass of swirling shadows twitching about.

“Yes, show me the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard as you so boldly claimed.” He smirked raising his hand. Leaping up Erza lunged forward swinging the hammer down. It didn’t seem to faze him though as he rose his hand, a shadow taking the shape as a shield. His composure cracked however as the hammer made contact with his curse magic, dispelling it on impact.

Yasin growled jumping back before the hammer hit where he just stood. “Huh, I guess that thing might be of some use after all.” Laxus grinned before his body was engulfed in lightning. “Strike when you get the chance.” He called out before blinking forward. Nodding Erza jumped back with the hammer aimed as she waited, she couldn’t just swing recklessly.

If Yasin could avoid her attack inches from impact he would use her swings to his advantage, he was fast. Laxus shot into him preparing a volley of punches but Yasin just smirked at the ready as he went forward himself.

Laxus combined his lightning with his attacks for speed and power but the combination didn’t do much against Yasin, his speed seeming to be on par if that as he matched every punch for one of his own, blocking and striking back with lightning speed of his own.

Laxus continued his assault but was slowly losing ground. I can’t match him in hand to hand, fine. With a sweep of his legs Yasin jumped as he predicted but gave him the opening to jump back for distance. “Thunder Bullets” Laxus’s hands came together shooting out the orbs of lightning at the dark mage.

“Oh is that all? Curse magic, Shadow manipulation.” As the bullets shot closer the shadows round them shot out like spikes piercing them before they exploded harmlessly. “I control all aspects of this fight not just close combat, it doesn’t matter if you strike from a distance or inches away, I’ll always have the advantage.” Laxus frowned, everyone had some kind of weakness, he just needed time.

Laxus slowly started to crackle with electricity before his body shot to life. “Lightning Dragon Roar!” He arms closed around his mouth before a large magic circle appeared. Yasin blinked in surprise not expecting that and just barely raised his hands in time as a torrent of thunder shot out. Laxus shot his magic point blank; his roar tearing through the building behind Yasin like it was made of glass.

Erza covered her eyes from the light, it was blinding. Natsu had to face this?! Erza watched the dust settle shocked as she saw the massive hole and wall leading outside the ruined castle now opened the lake visible to everyone as the courtyard lay in rubble.

“Did that do it?” Laxus scoffed cracking his neck. “I doubt this is over. ““Right you are…” Laxus glared as the shadows of the rubble started to slowly mold together before taking on the body of Yasin. “That’s one hell of an attack, I can’t recall the last time I faced such power, I commend you… that actually hurt.” Erza looked at Yasins smoldering body as smoke rose from his form but otherwise he seemed un-phased.

‘He took my dragon roar directly and he’s not even scratched?’ sparks ran down Laxus’s frame, his body charging up. “Now, my turn.” Yasin’s hands rose before a small shadowy orb started to form. “Curse Magic, Shadow implosion!” Releasing the blast of condensed magic towards Laxus, he stood perfectly still.

“Laxus move!” Erza screamed but the attack hits its target erupting. Shadows spun around the room all being sucked into the point of impact before exploding outward. Erza feared the worst watching the shreds of shadows falling through the air but gasped in shock. There in the center stood Laxus completely unharmed.

“That, I did not predict.” Yasin scowled. “You’re magic like all curses affect certain things about people. There emotions, there actions, or in your case there shadows.” Laxus smirked stepping forward. “When you hit my team you didn’t aim for them, you aimed for their shadows, which made me wonder why.”

Erza’s eyes widened understanding what he was playing at. “So you just assumed my curse wouldn’t hurt you? That could have been a fatal mistake.” Yasin glared. “It could have,” Laxus stretched his arms apart smirking.

“Well the cats out of the bag, guess I can’t mess around any longer.” Erza and Laxus sweated as they felt a pressure coursing through the room, it was overwhelming. “Let me show you why I earned my rank in the Nine Demon gates,” Shadows started to swirl violently around his body.

“You’re finally taking things seriously? About time you were beginning to bore me.” Laxus’s body sparked to life as lightning shot off hitting the area around him. Erza had to actually hold her ground, there two pressures clashing against her.

Before Erza could even blink they both vanished appearing briefly in flashes as each clashing hand in hand as they traded blows. Laxus was the first to make contact hitting Yasin in the abdomen launching him back as he pulled his fist back. “Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist” He screamed, his lighting molding into a large arm launching towards him.

“Pathetic, Curse magic Shadow concealment!” Yasin countered as his shadows wrapped around the attack before harmlessly fading away. “Your lightning can’t break through my darkness, after all that is its natural weakness.” He grinned surging forward, his fists concealed in dark magic.

As he came close Laxus blinked to his side grabbing his head shocking him. “My weakness is also my strength and you don’t fit into ether of those categories.” Laxus grunted slamming his face into the rubble. Laxus watched in shock as Yasin’s body shattered like glass before crawling away and reforming.

With no time to react he was left open as the demon lunged at him, his palms raised with shadows ready to pierce Laxus. Right before making contact however he collided with something large, his shadows fading upon touching it.

“Did you forget I’m still here!” Erza scream swinging her hammer back with Yasin still connected to it. “Send him flying, where taking this outside.” Laxus cracked into lightning shooting up as she tore the rest of the ceiling apart.

Erza nodded swinging up, sending Yasin with the momentum into the air. The demon grunted in pain, his shadows slowly forming for him. As he slowed his shadows formed again before crawling down his back outward as black shadowy wings formed keeping him airborne.

“I didn’t forget I just didn’t care!” His hands clapped as he charged his attack. “Curse mag-“ He started before a fist connected to the side of his jaw launching him away. “I’m your target up here pal.” Laxus surged towards him blinking back and forth laying strike after strike into the disoriented foe.

Laxus blinked once more before raising his leg up. “It’s over,” Slamming it down he shot Yasin spiraling towards the ruined castle below. Laxus raises his clenched fist in the air before chanting. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!”

Erza had to cover her eyes in pain as the sky turned a brilliant golden, the very ground below her shaking from the power Laxus exuded. “Raging Bolt!” He screamed slamming his fists down. All the light in the sky shot to a single point before shooting down in a beam consuming Laxus as the lightning aimed itself for the immobile Yasin.

Erza clenched her eyes looking away, the very night turning to day by the light of his attack. She heard a loud scream of pain but the roaring of the thunder increased zoning it out until she could hear nothing but the monstrous attack screaming in rage as it crashed into the demon.

Once the light died Erza blinked away the pain before looking back in shock. The castle was nonexistent anymore, only a large crater remaining as water from the lake slowly started to dribble in. Laxus kneeled on the ground before the smoldering ground as he panted tiredly, having put immense power into the attack.

“That… really… hurt!” Laxus and Erza looked at the crater in shock, their bodies trembling as they saw the burnt form of Yasin slowly getting to his feet. “I can’t remember the last time I’ve hurt so much, my entire body is screaming in pain… You truly deserve the reputation you possess.” He praised as he panted in pain, his shadows slowly pulling back to him now that the light was gone.

“B-but that’s impossible…” Erza stuttered out. Now man could take such an attack and still stand. “I heard you Tartarus members where demons, but your something else.” Laxus said bitterly. “Hmm was that a compliment?” Yasin smirked raising his hands. “Take it how you want I don’t care, just get ready to face the light.”

Yasin looked at Laxus confused but saw a small orb of light glowing in his palms. “Don’t think I’ll let you get your power back after- “He didn’t get to finish jumping back just in time as Erza’s hammer landed where he stood. Screaming Erza launched at him swinging with precision but as expected each one missed, his speed being too much.

Yasin scowled before motioning his shadows to hit her. Erza just swung into them as they were dispersed. “You seem panicked, to attack me out of the blue like that, I wonder why?” Erza kept her emotionless face before lunging at him once more. Yasin easily avoided her hits before going in for close combat.

Yasin blinked in surprised as Erza countered his punch with her hammer. Instantly he tried to hit her but with every swing she matched him with a block from her weapon, easily being too big to move on its own accord. ‘I don’t understand how she can be so fast while wielding such a thing!’

Erza swung down intent on taking him with the arch but he simply slided away, his shadows acting like wheels as he shot left and right around her. “Curse magic, Shadow lance!” His shadow shot up jaggedly before shooting at Erza.

Much like his other attacks once they made contact with the strange weapon they simply dispersed into nothing. “That weapon of yours is really beginning to vex me.” He growled before blinking forward, hand to hand combat being his only weapon against her now. The two kept up with each other nicely until she saw a light in the corner of her eyes.

Erza felt her lips twitch into a smile before she leapt back clearing the distance between them. “Is that all, I would have expected more of a fight from the great Titania.” Yasin mocked. “I wasn’t fighting you, I was stalling.” Erza grinned.

She was what? Yasin’s eyes widened in panic looking back but it was too late, Laxus’s hands glowed brightly as he held an orb of pure light in his hands. ‘That’s, that’s not lightning magic, it’s burning me from this distance! What is it?’

“Usually I’d give you a warning before this but I think where well past that.” Laxus grunted his hands overlapping the orb he held. “Fairy Law, activate!” His tone was solemn. Yasin lunged towards him, his eyes panicked as he tried to stop the cast but it was too late. As his shadows shot from the ground trying to pierce him the light around Laxus dispersed them into nothing, the bright glow of his spell shredding the foul magic like it was nothing.

Yasin screamed as the spell surrounded him, the dome of light shooting out in every direction. As Erza felt the light wash over her body slowly hummed to life, her wariness leaving her. It was the light of the fairies, the embodiment of everything Fairy Tail held coursing through them all.

The light continued well past just the castle, shooting through the entire skies and lake.  Surrounding the mountain top as it bathed it in its warm glow. Freed, Bickslow, and evergreen looked towards Laxus smiling, there opponents screaming as there shadowy forms where torn apart by the light.

The ultimate weapon against evil, they got to witness its use in full. As the light slowly faded, glitters remaining in the sky Erza looked up smiling. The dark cloudy skies from before where gone over the lake, and above, the blue sky.

Looking around Erza was surprised to see the once black lake now crystal clear, the ripples from before now gone. ‘It’s like the light destroyed every shrapnel of darkness, it’s beautiful’. Erza looked over the area before something gleamed between the rocks.

‘Almost all the darkness…’ Erza walked past the destroyed bricks before pushing them side. Kneeling down she looked at a small black ring. “Even with the darkness gone you’re still tainted with it.” Erza picked up the band shivering. It felt horrible; her armor did nothing to mask its malevolence.

“So that’s what you where after? You went through a lot of trouble for some jewelry.” Laxus scowled walking up behind her. Erza sighed opening her pocket dimension before setting the ring aside. “Do I even need to tell you what it was being used for?” Laxus shrugged not really caring.

“What matters is what you use it for now.” Laxus said seriously as he walked towards his team. “You guys alive?” The thunder legion got to their feet nodding. “It was touch and go for a while, fighting oneself is rather troublesome.” Freed commented. “Speak for yourself, I was fairing just fine.” Evergreens fan covered her mouth hiding her smirk. “They might have looked like us but there nothing like me or my babies.” Bickslow grinned, his totems flouting behind giggling happily.

Erza watched Laxus and his team laughing and felt calm. Seeing her friend’s safe after what they just faced was enough for her. Her happiness was short lived however as the ground slowly started to rumble.

“No way…” Laxus whispered looking back. “Nothing can take a hit like that, it’s impossible!” Freed said panicked as did his partners. Erza hefted her Hammer up preparing for the worst; there fight wasn’t over just yet.

Slowly the earth below started to crack and break apart. Everyone jumped back clearing some distance, whatever was coming, it was big. Slowly the ground shattered as something large and black sprouted out, crashing into the ground.

“I-is that…” Freed whispered. “A hand?” Bickslow finished in just as much shock, it was gigantic. Slowly another appendage shot from the ground, apparently the other hand if you could even call it that. The very base of the small island shook before exploding; rocks flew in every direction as something massive slowly began to rise from the rubble.

Everyone present felt their stomachs turn at the sight. Whatever was coming out was unlike anything they had ever scene. Its body looked decaying and black as shadows swirled around its limbs. Its hands where jagged and spiked as where all its joints. Its head saw lowered as multiple horns protruded airborne, the same dark energy flowing out of them.

Crawling up the demon had pincer like legs resembling a crab but whey where much more jagged and sharp, they cut into the group with every step it took. Finally its head rose up, it’s six red eyes glaring with hatred at the Fairy Tail members.

Its mouth slowly opened, dark mist forming at the tips of its red jagged teeth as it breathed angrily. “Look into the face of your demise, I am fear itself!” It shrieked loudly, shadows whipping around it in a rage. Its voice was dark, demonic… full of malice.

Erza stayed stiff, fear running through her along with the others. ‘I-I’ve never felt such terror, what’s happening! My body, it won’t move!’ she tried to will her body to react but just staring at the demons eyes petrified her to the core.

“Funny, I thought the only thing worth fearing is fear itself.” Erza looked to her side shocked. Laxus stepped forward, his hands crackling with power as he charged up. “But I don’t fear you.” He smirked raising his hand.

The determination in his eyes, it was stronger than the fear in the demons… Erza breathed deeply shutting her eyes. Slowly her body began to move on its own before she stepped up besides Laxus. Opening them she glared at the demon raising her weapon. “Huh I thought you were going to stay back,” Laxus chuckled.

“Don’t count on it. I could never look you in the eyes if I ran from a fight.” Erza said sternly before her weapon changed as she reequipped. Laxus raised his brow at her choice of gear but smiled. “I would expect nothing less from you, good to know you’re taking this seriously now.” Erza nodded, her armor radiating power.

“It was a shame when this was destroyed back in Edolas and it took me months to have it fixed but…” Erza raised her twin’s swords, two wings making the hilts of each blade. “Armadura Fairy was made for fights like this, when Fairy Tail itself is on the line.” Laxus grinned, sparks shooting through his frame.

“I’d say stay back but I doubt you’ll listen to me.” Laxus commented offhandedly. “It would only bring shame to us… If we stayed back and let you all fight… Leaving your comrades and friends to fight alone is unforgivable, and against what Fairy Tail stands for.”

The three members of the thunder legion had their eyes glowing, there ocular magic’s at the ready not holding back. “Where by your side Laxus!” The said simultaneously. The Thunder Dragon grinned slamming his fists together.

“Then by all means, let’s show them why you shouldn’t pick a fight with Fairy Tail!” They all lunged forward, there real battle beginning…

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy sat at a table along with Natsu, Gray, Wendy, happy, and Carla as they chatted idly, unaware of the conversation being had about them at the bar. Mirajane rested at the bar with Cana and Gemini who was currently taking on the form of Kinana.

“You see it to don’t you…” Gemini said quietly. Mirajane looked at Lucy as she laughed at Gray and Natsu and nodded. “She’s just acting like herself but I’d have to be blind not to notice.” Cana took a drink from her barrel frowning as she watched her girlfriend, able to see the difference like day & night.

“You confronted her about it already didn’t you?” Mirajane asked worried. Gemini nodded but sighed. “She said knows but… I still feel like Miss Lucy’s trying to hold all the pain she’s feeling alone.” Cana and Mirajane nodded.

“So what else can we do? We stay by her side 24/7 we make sure she knows we love her in every way. I’m not seeing what’s left.” Cana said sadly. “How’d she get over it last year when it happened?” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought. “I think it was when we took her to the Celestial World, everyone coming together and all it just made her forget her sadness.” Gemini said quietly.

“I doubt you can tell her the Celestial Worlds in peril again, she’s Blonde not stupid.” Cana shrugged before Gemini hit her upside the head. “Actually… that might work.” Mirajane grinned. Gemini and Cana looked at her devious smirk worried; the she devil had an odd way of planning things.

“I don’t like that look unless it’s in bed, what’s going on?” Gemini said worriedly. “Gemini I need you to go to the Celestial world.” Gemini looked at Mirajane confused. “You need to talk to the Spirit King for what I have planned, if he says yes, this might just work.” She grinned.

Gemini frowned not liking where this was going. “I’m in for anything.” Cana shrugged happily. Both women looked at Gemini. “Fine what do you want me to tell him?” Gemini sighed. Mirajane whispered the next part shocking Gemini.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ MIDI, Crater in the lake ~

 

The team of Fairy Tail Wizards split apart as a massive fist slammed into the ground where they just stood. In the air Flew Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen while Erza and Laxus stayed on ground, hoping to find this demons weakness from every angle.

“Dark Écriture: Suffering!” Freed slashed the air, his runes inscribing over the Demons body but they seemed to do little to hinder it. “Any normal target should be overcome with agony.” Bickslow growled riding his totems through the air.

“Are ocular spells won’t work ether, when I flew in I used my stone eyes and it had no effect.” Evergreen growled. “I guess six eyes to focus on might be a little much for us.” Freed said regretfully, his dark eyes fading. “Guess we’ll have to follow Laxus example.”

Freed flew up high before runes covered his body. “Dark Écriture: Absolute Shadow” Freeds entire body glowed dark before his black armor covered him, his wings fading into the plating. Evergreen flew up grabbing him by his arm before spiraling down.

“Bickslow you’re up!” She called tossing Freed into the Demon. “Alright Babies, you know what to do.” He raised one of his arms with the index and middle fingers outstretched prompting his totems to line up under Freed. “Crush!” He called out, his totems exploding under him launching Freed downward like a lance.

“Electric Shockwave!” Two dark orbs sparked to life in his arms right before he made contact with the demons head. Erza watched in suspense as Freed collided with the demon, a large explosion radiating around its head.

Laxus and Erza covered their ears in discomfort as they heard a loud scream of pain. “Ok I think they got its attention, time for us to take point.” Laxus cracked his knuckles. Nodding Erza shot forwards, twin swords crossed as she aimed for the demons legs as she slashed.

Her weapons however didn’t seem to do so much as scratch it, not even getting the demons attention as she swung its arms at Bickslow and Evergreen angrily. “Laxus, I need a hand!” Erza called out tapping her swords together as she slowly started to charge them with energy.

“If I kill ya it’s not my fault.” He laughed clapping his hands up before a bolt of lightning struck Erza continuously. Gritting her teeth she endured the numbing feeling as her swords glowed brighter. “This should do it,” She shot back before pointing her swords to the ground. Time seemed to slow for her as she waited.

With less than an instant Erza flashed out of fight, the very air around her glowing with energy as she aimed her swords at the demons legs. Her speed wasn’t unnoticed by anyone as they heard a large booming noise, her speed breaking the sound barrier.

The demon looked down angrily about to crush her before something collided with his hand. “Up here, we still have business from before!” Laxus screamed blinking around the Demons eyes as he collided with its eyes. The demon screamed as electricity coursed through its vision before it began to swing around wildly.

Erza didn’t need more than a second however for her attack as she collided with the demons leg, piercing through it before bounding of thin air, her next target in sight. The thunder legion watched in Aww as she blinked back and forth around the Demons legs, slowly cutting them away with her speed and power.

“I-I’ve never seen anyone at that speed, not even Laxus.” Freed gasped in shock, his armor slowly crumbling away. “I didn’t think it was even possible to move that quickly.” Bickslow smirked. “This is always like her, trying to upstage everyone.” Evergreen huffed with annoyance.

With one final thrust Erza shot out of the demons leg flying through the air, her speed and power now gone as she landed tiredly. ‘I… I’ve reached my limit…’ Erza felt her armor slowly starting to crack before shattering, the magic holding it on her gone.

Looking up Erza saw the Demon glaring at her before raising its fist. “You did good Erza.” Laxus grunted before bringing his arms back as they glowed with light. “Nothing’s holding him up now for this.”

Shooting up Laxus clenched his fists as they sparked wildly. “Lightning Dragon's Jaw!” He screamed shooting down, his fists both descending with his speed before crashing onto the demons head. Whatever ground the demon had was gone now, its legs breaking apart under it from Erza’s flurry as Laxus’s fist crashed its body on top of itself sending it back to the ground below, the explosion following shockwave the surrounding hole it laid in.

As Laxus fell from the air his team quickly flew to catch him, his magic nearly depleted after that attack. Flying down they landed next to Erza and watched the colossal demon slowly breaking apart, its body sparking as it fell away.

“I’m pretty sure… we won this time.” Erza panted tiredly. Laxus looked at the husk of the demon crumbling away and nodded. “He isn’t getting up after that.” All Fairy Tail members rested wearily as the blue sky shined down on them there fight finally at its end.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Gemini kneeled down in Lucy’s form with her head bowed as she stood before the Celestial king, his expression one of deep thought. “An interesting idea Gemini, while this kind of thing has happened in the past, you know it would be under different circumstances this time. After all in all the years we have lived no spirit has ever taken there bond with their master as far as you have.” He said in a fatherly tone, one of approval.

Gemini nodded with determination. “I’m sure, I know my fellow Spirits will agree to this. They care just as deeply for Miss Lucy as I do. That’s why I want them to help.” The Celestial king stroked his mustache as he mulled it over.

“You have two hours, do with them as you wish; I’ll make sure you’re not disturbed.” He smiled. Gemini nearly squealed in joy but kept her smile in place. “Thank you sir, thank you so much.” She bowed standing up.

“If it where any other human I would have said no, but I think exceptions can be made for her.” He grinned. Gemini nodded before bowing again and running out of his court, she had to go tell the others the good news.

As Gemini exited the courtyard she shrieked in surprise as a hand grabbed her shoulder. “So I take it by your good mood he said yes?” a deep voice spoke behind her. “Damnit Loke your worse than Crux!” Loke chucked rubbing his hair back.

“So then it’s a go?” Gemini huffed before nodding. “I’m still surprised you’re agreeing to this, I know the others would but you love Miss Lucy like we do.” Gemini said curiously as they two walked beside each other.

“That’s the reason I’m doing it, I know she won’t return my affections but it doesn’t mean I can’t help her with hers. It’s just the sensitive type of guy I am.” Loke grinned pushing his glasses up. Gemini smirked chesurly, “So I should probably spread your praise around? Maybe to each of your girlfriends?” Loke staggered a bit.

“Hey I don’t get involved in your love life stay out of mine, besides are you sure you should be preaching you’re the one in a harem.” Loke countered with a scowl. “Better to be in one than have one.” Gemini waved before poofing out of there world and back to Earthland.

Loke sighed shaking his head; Gemini always knew just how to push his buttons. Stretching a bit he got ready to tell the other’s the good news.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ MIDI, Crater in the lake ~

 

 

After the Seventh Demon Gate was beaten his body slowly decayed as his original form returned. Once Laxus was sure he wasn’t getting back up he restrained him before tossing him over his shoulder, the magic council would love to chat with him, they might even praise Fairy Tail in the process… 

Erza scoffed, that was wishful thinking. ”Well you got what you where after, guess that means you’ll be heading back to Fiore.” Laxus said tiredly. Nodding Erza reequipped into her Hearts Kreuz Armor. Laxus nodded to his team as they got to their feet preparing to depart.

Right before they began to leave something occurred to her however. “Wait Laxus, how did you know I was in trouble?” Her confusion evident in her tone. “Laxus stopped looking back. “Let’s just say Master told me you might need a hand, I didn’t expect to be facing a demon though if that’s what you’re asking.

Erza looked at him with the same confusion, “But I never told Master Makarov I was coming here.” Laxus grinned walking over to his team. “I didn’t mean gramps.” He waved before lightning engulfed them all, flashing away into the sky, leaving Erza in the crater with more questions than answers.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, two weeks later ~

 

It had been quiet as of late, nothing big had been going on with Lucy or her lover’s. Lucy had been on a couple missions with Cana and Wendy but nothing to spectacular had happened, if anything it just seemed passive like time was slowing down.

Lucy sat in her living room alone, her thoughts traveling in every which way. Gemini peaked from behind the stairs with Mirajane as they watched Lucy silently. “What’s she thinking about?” Mirajane whispered. “At the moment Erza, she misses her… should we tell her that she’ll be back in a couple days?” Mirajane shook her head.

“We have a little over a week to get this right and timing is key. You sure everything’s set on your end?” Gemini smirked with a nod. “Trust me I have everything prepared; Lucy won’t have a care in the world once I take her.” Mirajane giggled before cupping her mouth.

The two peaked back but Lucy hadn’t heard them. “I guess all were waiting on now is-“ Mirajane started before they heard a light ringing noise. Lucy blinked in confusion looking around. “Hey Gemini is that you?”

The Celestial Spirit stumbled out of the staircase awkwardly. “U-uh y-yea, sorry if I disturbed you.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she laughed it off. “You ok? You seem a little… off, even for you.” Lucy said worried

“I can’t tell if that was a compliment or not.” Gemini scowled. “So what’s everybody else been up to?” Gemini was about to reply but her words died on her lips, Crap… “U-uh well Mirajane went to the guild hall, uh… I think Cana’s there to an-“Gemini was interrupted as Mirajane walked past her into the kitchen humming happily. Her composure cracked a bit.

“The guild hall?” Lucy deadpanned. ‘WHAT THE HELL MIRA! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!’ “U-u-uh d-did I say guild hall I uh meant bedroom,” Gemini was sweating bullets, cursing herself for not thinking of a story for everyone else.

Mirajane stifled a laugh but came to the Spirits aid knowing she was running out of things to stall. “Here Lucy,” Mirajane walked between the twins handing Lucy a drink confusing her. “Umm, thanks Mira?” Lucy looked at the drink confused, ‘I didn’t ask for anything though…’

“I just thought you looked thirsty, was I wrong?” Lucy shook her head thanking Mira again; she wasn’t going to just tell her no that would be rude. “So what are you still doing here Mira, I thought you went to the guild hall.” Lucy cast her gaze to Gemini, her eyes avoiding Lucy’s like the plague.

“Oh I was going to but I didn’t feel too great, I think I’ll just stay here today and do some cleaning.” Lucy looked at Mirajane strangely, ‘why is everyone acting so weird?’ Mirajane turned to leave before flashing Gemini a grin. ‘I knew it she did do it on purpose!’ Gemini fumed.

She was about to follow Mirajane before she heard Lucy squeal in shock. Looking back at her master she blinked in confusion before grinning lecherously. The drink Lucy had been holding moments before apparently exploded onto her, her shirt now see-through showing her braless chest.

“What the hell?!” Lucy jumped to her feet, her outfit now wet and sticky. “Did you shake it or something?” Gemini continued to grin. “No I didn’t shake it,” Lucy huffed at her Spirit. “Think you can shake a little now then, it would make for a great show.” Gemini snickered.

Lucy wondered what she meant till she realized, her shirt was see through. “Real funny…” Lucy mumbled walking past Gemini needing to change. As Lucy walked up the stairs Mirajane walked out of the room next to them.

“I feel like I’m going to miss that show.” She pouted. “What was that about anyways?” Gemini crossed her arms. “It’s time.” Mirajane showed the tarot card that had pinged moments before. On it showed a picture of Cana and Erza walking.

“S-she’s back already?!” Mirajane nodded. “She’ll be here in a few minutes you need to take Lucy now.” Gemini nodded racing up the stairs, now knowing why Mirajane had made her drink explode, it was vital that Lucy wore what Gemini got for her.

Peeking into the room Lucy was stripped as she looked through her wardrobe for something else to wear. Gemini’s hands flashed as a set of clothes appeared. “Here try this Miss Lucy,” Gemini walked behind her startling the Celestial mage. “You know even though we share a bedroom you can still knock.” Gemini shrugged plopping the clothes in Lucy’s hands.

“It’s not like your hiding anything from me.” She smiled chesurly. Lucy sighed before looking at the clothes Gemini had given her. “Where did you get these they fell… different.” Gemini grinned happily. “There from the Celestial World, I picked them up for you last time I went there, I thought you might look good in them.” Gemini blushed.

Lucy smiled at her Spirits thoughtfulness. “Thanks Gemini, I’ll try them on now.” Lucy walked past the spirit towards the bathroom. ‘Why is she changing in there didn’t I just explain I’ve seen everything?’ Gemini hopped up grinning as she followed her in.

Looking back she saw Gemini close the door behind her. “Privacy isn’t in your vocabulary is it,” Lucy deadpanned. “We share the same body if I only wanted to see you naked I’d use the mirror in the bedroom.” Gemini countered.

Lucy shook her head before changing into what Gemini had brought her. As she finished putting on the last piece she looked herself over, making a few poses in the mirror. The clothes where similar to what Virgo had brought her on Tenrou Island except for a few subtle differences.

The trimmings remained golden in color but formed a sort of key shaped pattern instead of lines. The bands around her arms and wrists also no longer had frills but where stitched together with various star patterns, and finally the bands that held her hair up in pigtails no longer where star shaped but instead replaced with dark blue bows.

“Wow Gemini I love it, thank you so much.” The Spirit grinned; she knew exactly what Lucy liked to wear so she handpicked everything perfectly. “My pleasure, I thought you’d love it, oh just one more thing since those are made of Celestial cloth it also means you can travel with me to the Celestial world.” Gemini grinned happily.

“Why would I go to the Celestial world?” Gemini stood up placing her hand on Lucy’s shoulder. “Because I’m abducting you Miss Lucy.” Lucy looked at Gemini confused before they both poofed away, Gemini having taken her back with her when she returned through her gate…

 

~_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~

~                                                                                                                                                                                 ~

 

 

 

Mirajane peaked into the bedroom making sure both Lucy and Gemini where gone before grinning. Eagerly she ran down the stairs and waiting for Cana and Erza to return. Luckily she didn’t need to wait long as the door opened, her longtime friend and rival walking in with a bag over her shoulder.

“Erza!” She quickly glomped the Reequip mage, happy to see her after so long. Erza smiled pushing Mirajane back a little. “It’s good to see you to Mira; I hope nothing bad happened since my departure?” Mirajane shook her head smiling.

“Nothing’s happened, well nothing disastrous at least.” Erza nodded shutting the door behind her. “Where’s Cana?”, “She went to go look for Wendy, she’ll be important for what where about to do.” Mirajane’s smile dropped nodding.

“How long do you think it will take?” Erza frowned unsure herself. “It can’t say, I’ll do my best though.” Mirajane nodded knowing Erza was the best suited for this. “But enough about the artifacts, I want to know what happened, tell me every detail!” Mirajane said happily tugging Erza with her to the couch.

Sighing Erza started from the beginning as they waited from Wendy and Cana to arrive. She went over what had happened with her and the bandits who had the Alexandrite, the horrors of the hospital the chain hailed from. And the monstrosity she and the others faced in MIDI for the copula.

Once she finished Mira was gawking, the story sounding more like an epic fable. Wait so Laxus really showed up and fought with you?! How did he even know where to find you?” Erza sighed shaking her head.

“He told me Master told him…” Mirajane looked puzzled at that. “Wait we never told Master about MIDI though.” Erza nodded, “He said Makarov wasn’t who he meant.” Mirajane’s face went blank now as she tried to process it all, drawing blanks the same as Erza had.

Their conversation however ended abruptly as the front door swung open, Wendy bounding in happily with Cana smiling behind her. “Erza!” She screamed jumping over the couch to hug the scarlet mage.

“It’s good to see you to Wendy,” Erza hugged the petite mage happily, she was happy to know everyone missed her so much; she couldn’t wait till Lucy came back. “Are you alright? Do you need me to heal anything?!” Erza smiled shaking her head. “I’m quite alright, thank you.”

Wendy nodded smiling, she had missed Erza so much since she left, it was always ether her or Lucy who snuggled with her while she slept, unusually both of them. “So are you going to tell us of your adventure?” Cana smirked leaning over the couch with Wendy.

Erza sighed before going over her story yet again, Wendy and Cana sharing Mirajane’s surprise and shock. “S-so we, we have all three now?” Wendy whispered out fidgeting. Erza nodded before opening her pocket dimension.

Reaching around for a moment she set three things on the table in front of them, everyone’s eyes widening having never seen the artifacts yet. “The Lifeblood Alexandrite, the Sentience chain, and the Copula of Demise.” Erza said quietly as the others stared at the three items.

“T-the room, it feels denser, like there’s crowds of people in here.” Mirajane mumbled the pressure of all three items conflicting with each other. “I-I… I don’t like it.” Wendy mumbled worriedly. “You said it kid; these things really make the hairs on the back of my neck stand.” Cana lowered her bottle.

Erza picked up the Chain before letting everyone present touch it. Slowly there worry seemed to fade however, the chain feeling warm in their hands as calmness ran through them. “Wow, it’s like my sky magic, it feels like it’s alive.” Wendy said amazed.

“That is going to be the chain that binds the other two together, without it the other two artifacts could very well kill who ever uses them, but with that, it should keep them in check.” Erza smiled knowing full well the powers it held.

“Be careful Erza, even binding these can cause you serious harm.” Mirajane warned. The reequip mage nodded picking up all three Artifacts. “I know Mira, but I’m the best suited for this task, we can’t let a regular smith try this, he wouldn’t survive.” The other’s present gulped I fear, even after her journey she still had another trial to face.

“Well you can count on me to help you.” Wendy said proudly, it was her job to keep Erza going after all. “We got your back to, we can do this.” Cana grinned. Mirajane nodded standing up. “We better rest for tonight and start in the morning, we’ll need to be prepared.” The others nodded before Erza put the Artifacts back in her pocket dimension.

“By the way I can’t help but notice Lucy’s not back yet, is she at the guild hall?” Erza asked curiously. “No we uh, we kind of sent her away for a little bit so we didn’t need to hide what we were going to do.” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head embarrassed.

“Sent her away?” Her brow rose. “Don’t worry, Gemini took care of everything.” Cana smiled. Erza’s eyes widened in surprise. “What did you guys do?” Mirajane grinned before chuckling darkly, unnerving the others. “I’ll tell you about it later…”

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Lucy gasped for air coughing, her lungs in desperate need. After a moment she calmed down breathing softly unsure of what just happened. “G-G-Gemini?” She whispered her vision still blurry. “I’m right here Miss Lucy,” Lucy felt herself being helped up. Slowly her vision returned but she wasn’t in her bathroom anymore.

“W-what… what happened?” Gemini forced a smile feeling a little guilt for just yanking her master into her domain, the trip was probably less than ideal. “I pulled you to my world.” Lucy looked at Gemini with confusion before her spirit moved her head to the side.

Her eyes widened as she drank in the scene before her, at a loss for words with what she saw. She was in some kind of massive garden; well garden wasn’t a good way of putting it. It was more like a forest of plants & flowers.

The colors where of every kind, twinkling with light matching the stars, all around them where trees the same as the flowers, there colors anything but normal to Earthland. What struck Lucy with such shock however was the steam of light blue slowly drifting through the air. It continuously flowed, sprinkling light over the garden, washing it with its gentle glow.

“W-W-What is this place?!” Lucy stuttered out, never seeing such a beautiful scene before. “This is Athena; it’s one of the zones of my domain, and my favorite. I always came here when I thought about you; it reminded me of how beautiful you are.” Gemini said quietly with a blush, hers now matching Lucy’s.

Lucy turned away at her compliment, being compared to a star constellation was something else, especially with a place like this. It was the closest thing she had ever seen to heaven. “T-thanks Gemini.” The spirit smiled looking over the scenery.

“It’s funny, I haven’t felt the need to come here in months but, I don’t miss it… When I’m with you I forget about it entirely.” Gemini sighed before pulling her hair to the side. Lucy continued to look at the scenery with pleasure; no other human had ever seen it so this was pretty special for her.

Something occurred to her however, “Gemini, why did you bring me here?” The spirit grinned tying her hair off to the side like Lucy had before she slept for seven years. “Because you’re lying to everyone and I don’t like it.” Lucy blinked in confusion,’ I’m… I’m lying to everyone?’

“What do you mean? I haven’t lied to anyone.” Sighing Gemini leaned forward before pulling Lucy into a startling kiss. Lucy tried to protest but she never could long when someone else controlled how they kissed, soon leaning in for more.

Suddenly Gemini pushed her back further confusing her. “You’re lying to everyone that you’re alright, you should know by now you can’t lie to me or the others about your feelings. They don’t need to read your thoughts to know you’re sad.” Gemini said quietly.

Lucy frowned looking away. “It’s… It’s just a bad time Gemini.” She sighed sadly. “Then don’t try to shut us out!” Gemini said fiercely in anger. “Not the others or me, let us help you through it!” Lucy looked away sadly. Gemini sighed turning away with her arms crossed, she had to make her Lucy understand that.

“I… I’m just going to go… Thank you for bringing me here Gemini, it really means a lot you’d do that for me.” Lucy said genuinely reaching for her keys before grasping air. Lucy blinked looking down before her eyes widened. “Where are my keys?!” She shrieked in fright.

Lucy remembered her kiss just a moment ago before looking back at a smirking Gemini. “These?” the spirit twirled her key ring around her finger. “G-Gemini give them back that’s not funny I almost had a heart attack!” the spirit tossed them up before clenching them and turning.

“No thanks,” Lucy gawked, ’d-did, did she just tell her no?’ “Gemini I’m serious give them back I just want to go home.” Lucy said strictly. Gemini tapped her chin for moment thinking before sticking her tongue out. “No thanks this is more fun.” Lucy was at a loss for words, what was happening?!

“If you want them back you’ll have to take them, bye Miss Lucy!” Gemini waved before breaking into a sprint as she ran down the pathway of flowers. Lucy blinked once, then twice, her eyes widening in surprise. “She’s being serious…” Lucy instantly broke into a sprint chasing after her.

“GEMINI! GET BACK HERE!” She screamed, her spirit laughing happily as she ran from her.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, Lucy’s home, basement ~

 

In the center of the house Erza and Mirajane had bought there was a stone cellar, it wasn’t really used for anything when they first moved in but now it was where they currently resided, a large white magic circle taking up the whole room as it moved.

In the center was a large anvil, on both sides of it where two smoldering furnaces made for melting and welding. Standing in front of them with her hair tied back was Erza as she continually pushed her magic into her instruments.

Behind her stood Wendy, her sky magic active on Erza making sure to keep her fully stocked on her own. “Wow, Erza’s amazing.” Wendy said in awe as she saw the reequip magic working with different metals on top of the anvil.

“She certainly is, to bad she can’t hear you at the moment, she’d compliment you on your sky magic, you’re the one who’s keeping her up.” Mirajane praised the young mage. “Once Erza gets into that form of concentration she zones out everything, I’m guessing no less than the house being destroyed would get her attention.” Wendy shivered what a horrible thought.

Mirajane nodded looking back at her friend, she really was something else. Erza continued to weld the metals, changing tools occasionally but didn’t stop, she couldn’t stop. “I’m going to get you something to eat I’ll be back in a bit Wendy.” The young mage nodded happily.

Wendy continued watching Erza’s actions; they seemed to be almost robotic. ‘I wonder how long she’s done this. Does she make her own armor this way?’ Wendy let her mind wonder for a while before something sparked in front of Erza causing her to growl in frustration.

“Is everything ok?!” Wendy waited but got no answer as Erza continued to hammer on something angrily. ‘Please don’t push yourself to hard Erza…’ Wendy continued to push power into Erza, she didn’t speak but it seemed to calm the scarlet mage as her actions turned less aggressive.

“Everything alright?” Wendy nodded as Mirajane came back with a plate in her hands. “Yea I think Erza just had a problem with something, it looks like it’s nothing serious though.” Mirajane looked over seeing Erza calmly tightening something, multiple smaller magic circles surrounding her body.

“I think she’s fine, we just need to have faith she can do it, if anyone can its Erza. She has a tendency to show up the impossible.” Mira giggled setting the plate down next to Wendy. The Sky Dragonslayer nodded smiling. “I know she can, I’ll be here every step of the way to help!” Mirajane smiled seeing them working in unison, it made her heart flutter.

‘Stay strong Erza, and stay strong Wendy…’

 

-           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        From this point on I recommend listening to this while you read, it really makes it entertaining   ;3

        ~     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3K5ToJIGQ    ~

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World, Gemini’s domain ~

 

“GEMINI GIVE ME BACK MY KEYS!” Lucy screamed running behind her giggling spirit. ‘Fine then you asked for it.’ Lucy pulled her whip out before swinging towards Gemini’s gets, startled as she jumped right before they made contact.

She tried again but on every swing she would just bounce up like she could see it coming.’ Does she have eyes in the back of her head, what the hell?!’ “Not eyes, just your lovely thoughts.” Gemini called out laughing happily as she ran faster.

“Wait, but, GEMINI THAT’S CHEATING!” Lucy screamed in anger running faster. The spirit giggled and hopped happily making sure to tease Lucy plenty. ‘Fine then I’ll just aim for her head, it should knock her off balance’ Gemini smirked about to duck before she suddenly felt Lucy’s whip hit her side.

“B-but how?!” Lucy smirked as she tugged the keys from Gemini. “You don’t think I won’t use your advantage against you.” Lucy grinned victoriously. Lucy lifted her key about to open a returning gate before they poofed in her hands.

“Hey, what the heck?!” “Nice try Miss Lucy, But you’ll have to do better than that,” Lucy looked up growling as Gemi and Mini held her real keys giggling, she had grabbed the wrong ones! The twin spirits Peri’d giggling as they flew away.

“Gemini! Get back here!” Lucy screamed in frustration. Pulling her whip back she aimed carefully, they couldn’t hear her thoughts now that they weren’t in her form. Tossing her whip forward it almost hit before suddenly the ground under her foot gave way.

Lucy eeped in surprise before face faulting into the flowers. “Owe, owe, owe” Lucy rubbed her forehead looking back at the hole, ‘didn’t see that there before.’ “Stop sleeping Miss Lucy, Yea no amount of sleep will make your looks any better.” Lucy’s mouth twitched a bit. “When I catch you I’m going to strangle you two!” She climbed up running after the two laughing spirits with new vigor.

Lucy looked around the path seeing some low hanging trees coming up. ‘Perfect.’ Quickly she turned right confusing the twins before whipping the branches. Instantly leaves began pouring over the area showering it. “Whoa what happened, I can’t see!”

Lucy jumped behind the spirits grinning viciously. “HA I GOT YO- AHHHHHH!” Lucy screamed falling into a hole in the ground. “Please like we’d fall for that, unlike you Miss Lucy we don’t fall into everything.” The spirits giggled Peri’ing off much to Lucy’s annoyance.

‘Wait a sec this isn’t an average hole…’ Lucy blinked once, then twice before growling. “VIRGO!” The side of the hole pushed out as the spirit looked at Lucy expectantly. “You called Princess?”, “YOU TO?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”, “I’m sorry princess but I can’t do that. Feel free to punish me once you get out.” Before Lucy could respond Virgo popped back into the ground.

“Damnit! What’s going on with everyone?!” Lucy grumbled climbing the side of the hole like a small cliff. “When I get my hands on those two I’m going to strangle them!” Suddenly the rocks Lucy held crumbled under her as she fell.

“I gotchya,” Lucy felt something holding her shirt before pulling her out of the hole. Looking up in shock she saw the smiling face of Loke. “Long time no See Lucy, surprised to see you here.” He grinned. “L-Loke?! Wait why are you here, isn’t this Gemini’s domain?”

“Came here to talk with her, I thought you were her until I felt your presence actually, so tell me why are you here?” Lucy was about to reply till something hit her head. “Owe, owe, owe, why does this keep happening!” Lucy looked up in shock seeing Gemi and Mini giggling as they held an apple in their hands.

Wow your slow Miss Lucy, Yea, maybe you’ll have a better chance with Leo.” They peri’d flying off. “A better chance at what exactly?” Loke asked confused. “I have no idea; Gemini just took my keys from me and wants me to catch her. I don’t know what’s gotten into her.” Lucy sighed standing up.

“Well then in that case I’d be happy to lend you aid, I am your knight after all.” Loke smiled giving her a court bow. “Thanks Loke, I’m glad not all you guys are acting strange.” Lucy started running after Gemini.

“All your spirits? Is it not just Gemini?” Lucy was about to reply before the ground gave way under them both as they fell into another pitfall. “Its… it’s also Virgo…” Lucy mumbled, her eyes swirling a bit. “T-that would have been helpful to know before we fell!” Loke grunted from underneath Lucy.

The wall crumbled a bit as Virgo popped back out. “I’m sorry princess; I had intended for just you to fall in, I should have made it bigger for guests.” Lucy’s eye twitched a bit, “So you set up more of these!” Virgo nodded before popping back into her hole.

“I’m going to kill her,” Lucy grumbled climbing off Loke as she started scaling the wall. “Get in line,” Loke mumbled right behind her. As they both got up they saw Gemi and Mini flying in the distance. “Great they have a lead now; we need to hurry before there gone from sight.” Lucy began running after them quickly.

“Wait Lucy!” Suddenly the earth gave way again as she was about to fall before Loke lunged forward grapping her. “Don’t forget Virgo booby trapped the place, stay next to me.” Lucy nodded as she followed behind him, occasionally jumped from side to side when he did.

Loke grinned before jumping forward, his hand punched into the ground. “Gotchya,” With a sharp tug Virgo popped out with a bored look. “That wasn’t too hard now was it, ways clear for you Lucy.” Lucy grinned nodding. “Thanks Loke,” she called out sprinting after Gemini.

Loke looked back at Virgo shaking his head. “You’re not making this easy for her.” Virgo smiled raising her foot. “Of course not,” Loke was surprised as she brought her foot down kicking him into the ground. “And for you ether,” Virgo waved before the ground consumed her.

“Damnit… “Loke rubbed his head in pain, Virgo’s kicks hurt like hell. Quickly he started chasing back after Lucy needing to make up some ground. Lucy quickly pushed more and more flowers out of her way before bursting into a clearing, her happiness short lived however as her feet touched only air.

Screaming she tumbled down the mountainside before falling into the sparkling blue river. Lucy burst from the river coughing out the light like water; it felt warm to her not cold like water should. “Should we be jealous Lucy’s wet and it wasn’t because of us?” Lucy looked up seeing Gemini back in her body kicking her feet playfully as she splashed water in her face.

“Now we can make claim,” Gemini grinned getting up. “Alright fun’s over, give me my keys back.” Lucy said sternly. Sighing Gemini reached for her keys before pulling her eye down and sticking her tongue out. “No way, this is too much fun.” Gemini laughed running away again.

“Gemini?!” Lucy waded out of the river before following after her troublesome spirit. Lucy pulled her whip out again before shooting it towards Gemini. “Ha I caught up with yo-“Loke burst from the surrounding brush before Lucy’s whip wrapped around him. “What the hell?!”, “Crap sorry Loke!”, “Don’t be” Gemini grinned turning with her own whip before grabbing Lucy and tugging the bound pair together.

“See ya!” Gemini waved running away. “Damnit!”, “you know usually I don’t like being tied down to just one woman but I’ll make an exception for you Lucy.”, “Shut it Loke!” Lucy growled struggling against her own whip. It took them a few minutes but soon they were free and running after Gemini again.

“So what happened to Virgo?” Loke twitched a bit. “She… uh well… Let’s just say she caught me off guard.” Lucy frowned but left it at that as she ran. Loke grinned seeing Gemini close now. “Alright play times over, Regulus!” His feet burst into light as she shot forward towards Gemini, just a foot away now.

“Ha no slipping by me this time!” Gemini turned with a grin before a hand shot out of the ground grabbing his leg. Loke faulted forward painfully into the ground. “Loke!” Lucy ran by him but saw his eyes swirling a bit. “G-go after her, I’ll keep Virgo occupied.” He mumbled.

Nodding Lucy took off leaving Loke to deal with her Maiden. ‘Jeez these two are working in sync, could… could they have planned this out?’ Lucy wondered why Gemini and Virgo would do that but her thoughts came to a standstill as she saw someone she hadn’t expected to see.

In the lake next to them lying on a large pink pad of wool was Aries, apparently resting in the water relaxing. “Aries?!” the White Lamb looked up confused before her eyes widened in shock as she covered herself. “L-L-Lucy?! What are you doing here?” Lucy blushed seeing Aries usual clothes gone as she wore a simple white wool bikini and thong.

“It’s a long story; I just need to know did you see Gemini run by here?” Aries looked down shaking her head. “I-I-I’m sorry L-Lucy, I was resting this whole time until you called, I didn’t see anyone. I’m sorry!” Lucy nodded waving to her. “Don’t worry about it Thanks anyways Aries!”

The Lamb spirit quickly moved out of the water before running after Lucy. “I-I-I’ll help you Lucy” Lucy smiled nodding. “Thanks Aries, by the way I like the clothes.” Aries blushed covering herself. “I’m sorry!” Wool poofed out from her body before wrapping around her until she was in her usual dress, so that’s where her clothes come from.

“Hey Aries, why where you in Gemini’s domain?” Lucy wondered out loud. “W-W-Well Gemini has one of the most peaceful places to go… she lets me come here from time to time to relax.” Aries blushed. “Sorry to have disturbed you then, you looked happy.” Lucy frowned. “N-No it’s no trouble at all L-Lucy, I’m happy to help you in any way I can.” Aries smiled.

As the two ran through the oncoming trees they saw a flash of Blonde. “There she is!” Lucy quickly bolted through the trees before seeing Gemini running happily through the forest of blue and purple trees. “Ha we caught up with you!” Gemini blinked looking back in shock; she didn’t expect Lucy to find her so soon, these woods where massive.

“So what you haven’t caught me yet!” Gemini laughed running from side to side. Lucy matched her pace running from tree to tree keeping up with her. The two ran for a while but soon Lucy had caught up enough. “I got you now!” She lunged forward startling Gemini as they both tumbled to the ground, Lucy on top pinning Gemini down.

“Now then, my keys.” Lucy panted tiredly. “Jeez I didn’t know you were so forceful, I never see this side in bed.” Gemini grinned. “Quit fooling around I’m serious Gemini, give me my keys back.” Gemini only grinned. “You haven’t caught me though, I caught you…” Lucy blinked wondering what she meant till she heard footsteps behind her.

“I-I-I’m sorry Lucy… Wool Bomb!” Lucy didn’t even have the time to turn and look as she was shoved off Gemini crashing to the ground softly, fluffy pink wool surrounding her entire body. ”A-Aries...” Lucy mumbled in shock as she saw her Lamb spirit helping Gemini up.

Aries turned back bowing, “I-m sorry!” She screamed before running behind Gemini. “What the hell…” Lucy pushed against her padded prison but it wouldn’t budge, its warmth lulling her into relaxation. “I wouldn’t rest if I where you Miss Lucy-Sama.” Lucy’s eyes lulled open looking up as a large figure stood over her.

“C-Caprico? The Goat spirit smiled bowing. “It’s good to see you again Miss Lucy-Sama, even under these circumstances.” Capricorn raised his hands before slashing vertically. The wool parted instantly freeing Lucy from there spell, her drowsiness fading.

“W-why are you here?” Lucy asked, now fully awake again. “I came here once I sensed your presence in our world. Why are you here if you don’t mind me asking Miss Lucy-Sama?” Lucy sighed quickly going over what happened.

“I see, that is strange. None the less I shall happily assist you in any way I can.” He kneeled down. “Thank you Caprico, we just need to catch up with them.”  Capricorn nodded before picking Lucy up much to her surprise. “Then I shall carry you there; hold on Miss Lucy-Sama.” Lucy didn’t have time to respond before Capricorn bolted forward, his speed unimaginably fast.

As Gemini and Aries ran they heard a loud booming sound. “That’s… That’s not good.” Gemini mumbled not expecting Capricorn to get her so soon. “Do you want me to stall?” Aries asked. “No wait till they catch up, we need to take as long as possible, it hasn’t even been 20 minutes yet.” Aries nodded running quickly behind Gemini.

They didn’t need to wait long as they saw the Goat spirit quickly catching up with them. “HEY THAT’S CHEATING!” Gemini screamed angrily as she saw Capricorn carrying Lucy. Lucy grinned pulling her eye down and sticking out her tongue like Gemini had before.

“You cheeky little…” Gemini immediately darted between the trees trying to obscure there vision. “That won’t work with me,” Capricorn shot forward tapping the trees, splitting them apart in an instant. “Hey don’t trash the place!” Gemini fumed, she loved this area.

“Then give me back my keys!” Gemini waved them around laughing. “Never!” Growling Lucy kicked off Capricorn running after Gemini. “Wool bomb!” Jumping back a bit Lucy avoided the wool wall in front of her. “Caprico!” The goat shot forward slashing the wool aside. “Thanks,” Lucy called out running past it.

“No! Wool Bo-“She had to leap back as Capricorn shot at her stopping her attack. “I cannot allow you to continue your attacks upon Miss Lucy-Sama; I shall be your opponent for now.” Lucy smiled thanking her Spirit as she chased after Gemini.

‘Jeez who else has Gemini influenced? First Virgo now Aries.’ Lucy sighed, Gemini had put thought into whatever this was. Soon the forest was past her and into some kind of stone pathways that overlapped.

“Come on Gemini how long are you going to keep this up,” Lucy called out running behind the twins. “Until you agree to stop lying to everyone!” Gemini called back. “Gemini I’m sorry! Please give me my keys back.” Gemini faltered but kept up her speed.

‘We still need to keep her busy a while longer, I know but she’s almost at us, I’m running out of juice.’ The twins knew they couldn’t go much longer at this rate. Gemini looked around with annoyance, she hadn’t paid much attention to the direction she had went, there wasn’t anywhere for her to hide.

Lucy watched Gemini faltering with a smirk, she’s tired. Running faster she pushed herself to catch up, and was actually gaining some ground until Gemini stopped in front of her. “Ha got ya-“Lucy blinked as Gemini turned around, a light layer of smoke surrounding her.

“Oh, why do you want me Lucy, or better yet what are you going to do with me?” Came an eloquent voice. Lucy felt her nose bleeding as she fell backwards gawking, Gemini having changed her appearance to one of a naked Jenny Realight. “HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE HER FORM?!” Lucy screamed in anger for Gemini playing dirty like that, and the fact it actually worked.

Gemini poofed back grinning before she started running again. Growling Lucy got to her feet running with new vigor, she wasn’t about to let Gemini get away after a sneaky trick like that. It didn’t take her long to catch up with her spirit before tackling her to the ground again.

“Owe, that hurt Lucy why’d you hit me?” Gemini said using the appearance of Koko crying. “Nice try but it won’t work twice, AND HOW DO YOU HAVE HER ALSO?! WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN IM NOT WATCHING?” Gemini changed back chuckling. “It’s best I not tell you or you’ll die from blood loss.”

Lucy huffed pinning Gemini down as she sat on her chest. “Now give me my keys, I won fair and square.” Gemini frowned nodding, moving her hand to her belt she picked up the key ring showing it to Lucy. “Thank you; now tell me wh-“Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as Gemini flicked them over the cliff.

“GEMINI!” Lucy quickly scrambled off her looking over the mountain in fear before her face went blank. “Ok what the hell…” Lucy mumbled, her brain really trying to figure things out. Down below laughing happily was none other than Lyra.

“I got it, I got it!” She cheered jumping happily. “Oh hi Lucy, long time no see! You should really summon me more we don’t get to talk much.” Lyra said excitedly. Lucy slowly turned back to Gemini who grinned. “I’d start running if I where you she’s faster than me.” Lucy cracked her knuckles angrily before noticing Lyra running down the cliff laughing joyfully.

“This, Isn’t, Over…” She said through gritted teeth before following after her Harp Spirit. Gemini watched chesurly as Lyra ran down the cliff, her Master not far behind. ‘Told you it was a good idea to have her waiting, Yea, yea ,yea, like you could have predicted this happening.’ The spirits bickered for a bit before poofing into their spirt form, flying overhead as they caught up with the other two.

“Lyra give me back my keys!” Lucy screamed having to run at top speed, Lyra moving at an incredible pace. “Nuh uh, Gemini told me you can’t have them.” Lyra called over her shoulder laughing as she ran down the cliff.

Growling for what seemed like the hundred time that day she wanted to just snag them back with her whip but left it back with Loke. Think Lucy think! “Hey Lyra!” The harpist looked back curiously. “Would you mind playing a song for me? I’d really love if we could take a break.” Lucy stopped as she panted tiredly.

Lyra beamed running back. “Oh course I can for you Lucy, I wish you called on me more though to play for you, I mean it’s really boring here without you and I’d lov-“ Lucy jumped Lyra once she was close enough rolling with her down the cliff.

Both Spirit and Master tumbled into the River of light splashing as Lucy fought for her key ring. Coming up for Air Lucy grinned victoriously as Lyra’s eyes swirled, to dizzy from her fall to keep a hold of them.

“About time,” Lucy panted swimming to the ledge. Gemi and Mini peri’d about looking for Lucy but had trouble spotting her on the road. “They couldn’t have gotten that far ahead, yea where are they?” Both twins let out a cry of freight seeing Lucy with her keys as she waded through the river towards dry land.

“No! She can’t go back yet it hasn’t been long enough, we need to stop her, what do we do?!” The twins franticly danced around trying to think of something before a dark thought crossed there mind. “We can’t… We have to… She’ll kill us… I know…” The twins shivered hugging each other before poofing into Lucy’s form and landing in the river.

“Sorry Gemini but I’m going back now, we’ll discuss this later.” Lucy said sternly before Gemini pulled out her keys. “You won’t trick me I know these are mine.” Gemini said nothing as she shivered. “Gemini?”

“Open, Gate of the Scorpion, Scorpio!” she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

~___~

 

~ Further out in the Celestial World ~

 

Scorpio sat at a table with Aquarius as the two enjoyed there date. Aquarius leaned in about to kiss her boyfriend before he poofed out of existence. Cracking open an eyes she saw him gone. “W-what the… LUCY!” Aquarius screamed with rage, the oceans of her domain thrashing around violently.

 

~___~

Scorpio blinked in confusion seeing the strange starry river. “Whoa what’s going on?” Gemini immediately closed his gate as she continued to shake. Lucy looked at her with confusion, ‘why did she just summon Scorpio then send him back?’

“Please don’t hate me Miss Lucy,” Gemini whispered pulling out another key, Lucy’s eyes widening. “W-W-WAIT G-G-GEMINI W-WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS” Lucy’s hands rose. “Open gate of the water Barer Aquarius!” Gemini thrust the key into the lake, the water swirling around violently as it turned into a raging whirlpool.

Instantly the water torrented into the air, parting to reveal a fuming Aquarius. “Which one of you summoned me?” Her tone was dark and full of malice. Gemini raised her hand. Not a second later a blast of water shot into her bouncing her body like a rag doll across the river.

“T-T-Thanks A-Aquarius, I’ll just be go-“Lucy felt a hand on her shoulder before she was raised from the river painfully. “I’m not finished, I told Gemini I didn’t want any part in her game, tell her the next time I see her I’m going to turn her into a drowned corpse!” Aquarius hissed.

Lucy paled nodding frantically. “NOW JOIN HER!” The enraged spirt through Lucy airborne before pelting her with her flood of water, sending her in the same direction Gemini had gone. Once both Spirit and Master where out of sight Aquarius looked her reflection over before smiling.

“Alright back to my date.” She said cheerfully before poofing away.

 

~___~

 

Down the River of Athena two identical bodies slowly drifted in there warm waters side by side. The ground near the river rumbled a bit before Virgo appeared looking around. “Princess’s?” She got no reply as she saw both Lucy and Gemini face down in the water.

“What did I miss?”

 

-          - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fiore, Lucy’s Home ~

 

Erza panted tiredly as she worked her magic, she had been at it continuously for days, her stamina was faltering at this point. Wendy was in a much worse condition as she rested on her knees, her magic circle shifting in and out as she tried to maintain it.

“Please stay strong, it’s almost finished Wendy she just needs a little more.” Mirajane pleaded. Wendy’s arms fell, her magic fading. “I… I don’t think I can…” She felt tears streaming down her cheeks; she was at her breaking point.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared under Wendy startling her. “Then use mine, take whatever you need!” Mirajane said fiercely as she poured her energy into Wendy. The sky Dragon Slayer felt her magic slowly returning to her, it wasn’t healing her output but still gave her what she needed.

“Deus Eques!” Wendy shouted forming her spell around Erza. The scarlet mage breathed slowly no longer panting with exhaustion. “We need to give it are all it’s almost finished.” Mirajane whispered as she grit her teeth, the process of transferring magic being quiet painful.

The two mages continued to channel their magic into each other, trying desperately to give Erza the time she needed.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

“Why would you do that Gemini! She could have died!”

“How the hell was I supposed to know that fish stick was on a freaking date!”

“I could have looked into it if you had instructed me to Princess”

“No its fine, where just Lucky Aquarius let us off so lightly…”

 

Lucy heard voices around her and mumbled, wanting the noise to stop. “Well looks like sleeping gorgeous is up.”, “I don’t think you’ll earn any points after what you did.” It can’t hurt to try.” Lucy slowly opened her eyes and saw multiple people staring over her.

“W-what… what happened?” Lucy muttered coughing a bit; her throat felt like it was on fire. “Well most recently we both drowned.” Lucy blinked away her daze seeing Gemini next to her with a frown. Lucy growled before tacking the surprised Spirit to the floor.

“WHAT THE HELL GEMINI WHY WOULD YOU SICK AQUARIUS ON ME!”  “I-had-no-choice!” Gemini choked out. “Maybe you should get off her Princess so she can explain.” Lucy looked to her side angrily seeing Virgo sitting on her knees.

“And you why did you keep trapping me in holes!” “Because I was instructed to by Princess, Princess.” Lucy blinked trying to work her words around. “S-S-She means that Gemini told her to…” Lucy looked behind her seeing a very fidgety Aries.

“And you, what the hell you hit me point blank with your Wool bomb!” Aries cried shaking around. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry-“Virgo stepped forward bowing. “I can take her punishment for her Princess.”, “M-M-My punishment?!” Aries screamed cupping her face in fear.

Lucy raised her hand sighing. “I’m not going to punish you an- Virgo put you hand down that means you to!” the spirit lowered her hand sadly. ”Ok Gemini now explain why you did this, all of it.” Lucy said strictly letting her sit back up.

Gemini didn’t bat an eyelash at her tone. “I told you already, because of how you’ve been acting. Miss Lucy I know what time of year it is for you and I can’t claim to know the pain your feeling but I do feel pain, pain when I see you in such a state… It’s not just me ether,” Gemini waved to Virgo, Aries, and Lyra who nodded sadly.

“They all don’t like it ether, and you have countless people willing to help you but your shutting us out.” Gemini said angrily. “Gemini…” I’m not finished!” Gemini snapped angrily. “When you signed our contracts do you know what we saw in you?” Lucy stayed quiet.

“We all saw a Celestial wizard like any other, but at the same time unlike any ever known. You’re brave, strong, clever, sexy… “Virgo, Aries, and Lyra blushed nodding at that last one. “You’re special Lucy, special in its own right and to us. We spirits share bonds with our owners but Miss Lucy; we share much more than that with you.” Gemini smiled holding Lucy’s hands.

Lucy looked at the others who nodded smiling, there emotions the exact same as Gemini’s. “Please Miss Lucy… Don’t be sad that your family’s gone, you still have one.” Gemini pulled Lucy into a hug crying softly. Virgo and Aries smiled moving closer to join in on their hug.

Lyra wanted to but decided to pull her harp out instead. Slowly her fingers strummed over the strings as she hummed softly, her tone comfortingly gentle as she sang the song she had a year before when Lucy’s father had passed away.

All the grief and sadness Lucy had bottled up over the past weeks seemed to just fall away as she felt her spirits hugging her. They had done all this; just to distract her from her problems… they could have gone around it a different route but still.

Lucy felt her eyes tearing up, her sadness finally coming to light as she cried softly, her spirits smiling warmly as they held her close. ’that’s it Miss Lucy, be at peace.’ Gemini nuzzled Lucy closer, wanting her Master to know how much she cared for her.

Lyra finished her song humming softly as she looked back at her tearful master. “We all care so much for you Lucy, and we’ll do everything to show you that.” The smiling spirit said happily, having gotten to play for her Master.

Lucy pulled back, her tears still coming but now ones of joy instead of grief. “T-T-Thank you… Thank you all *Sniffle*, Thank you all so much.” Lucy smiled, her tears being wiped away by Gemini. All the spirits grinned leaning in. “We love You Miss Lucy/Lucy/L-Lucy/Princess”

Lucy blinked in surprise as she felt all of them kissing her simultaneously, their mouths mashing together strangely. Lucy was too shocked to do anything as her mouth was taken over by their tongues,’ w-what’s going on?!’ Gemini pulled away grinning.

“Well there was more than one reason I brought you here, of course to make you feel better being the most prominent but the other reason being we wanted to give you your Birthday present and couldn’t all manifest in your world at once.” Lucy looked shocked to have forgotten, her birthday was less than a week away.

“I guess you forgot yourself with everything that’s happened.” Gemini sighed. “Well, Happy Birthday Miss Lucy.” Gemini grinned letting the other three spirits pile on top of Lucy as they enjoyed there kiss. ‘T-there, there all…’ Gemini grinned tugging her top off.

“Well the funny thing is us spirits share a lot, are love included. It wouldn’t be fair for me to hog you all to myself after all so…” Gemini trailed off, the rest being obvious. The other three pulled away panting happily, having wanted to Kiss Lucy for a while after Gemini shared her stories with them.

“Wow your right Gemini she does taste yummy!” Lyra laughed happily much to Lucy’s embarrassment. “I didn’t say yummy,” Gemini sweat dropped. “It’s an honor to kiss you Princess, please punish me if it was not to your liking.” Virgo presented her rear to Lucy.

“T-T-That… that was wonderful L-Lucy.” Aries blushed happily. Lucy stared at them dazed. “S-so… you all…” The others nodded with their own grins. “What you think Loke or Taurus are the only Celestial Spirits who like humans?” Gemini snickered.

Lucy just stared dumbly, at a loss for words. “Or in our case love.” Aries smiled warmly. Lucy blushed, her spirts all... They wanted her to… “We want you, jeez you sleep with 5 women a night and you still freeze up around others.” Gemini giggled much to Lucy’s dismay.

“Just lay back and let us take care of the rest Miss Lucy.” Gemini grinned looking to Aries. The white Lamb spirit nodded crossing her arms before light engulfed them all in a flash.

 

~___~

 

Lucy blinked away the light before opening her eyes, the scene around her changed. Gawking Lucy looked at a lush pink and white padded room, fur and wool occupying every inch of the area. “Y-Y-You like it Lucy? This is m-my Domain.” Aries blushed.

“God I missed this!” Gemini sighed lounging into a large pink bed, her whole body sinking in. “G-G-Gemini!” Aries scowled. “Hmm?” Gemini looked up uncaring before planting her face back in the bed. Aries frowned looking away, she hated when Gemini made her room her home. “Come on I’m going to get on it in a moment anyway, I couldn’t help myself.” The twins snickered loving her bed.

“We should let Princess get accustomed to it first.” Virgo announced before picking up the startled Celestial mage and carrying her bridal style to the bed. “That I can agree with.” Gemini grinned rolling off the bed.

Any protests Lucy had where gone within seconds of her back touching the wool. ‘o-oh… oh wow…’ Gemini grinned, a knowing look in her eye. “Aries specializes in comfort; anytime I stay here I always spend it on her bed.” Aries blushed looking away embarrassed.

“Don’t be like that,” Gemini pulled the blushing spirit in a hug. “Wooooooow this is soft!” Lyra squealed happily as she rolled over the woolen covers. Gemini smiled pushing Aries forward so she rested in front of Lucy. Virgo joined on the other side of her surrounding the mage by all 4 spirits.

As Gemini moved between Lucy’s thighs she blinked before frowning. “Damnit, why didn’t I realize this before!”  The others looked at her confused as she hung her head in shame. “We can’t strip Miss Lucy…” The Aries, Virgo, and Lyra wore a look of shock and displeasure having forgotten that little detail.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to see Lucy all naked!” Lyra whined slamming her fists in the bed. “Agreed, it’s been a fantasy of mine to see the Princess in such a manner as well.” Virgo hung her head matching Gemini. “A-A-Actually… I might be able to help.” Aries fidgeted around not meeting their eyes.

Gemini, Virgo and Lyra looked at her oddly unsure what she meant. “P-Please don’t p-panic L-Lucy, ok?” Aries blushed looking at her Master. “Why would I panic?” Lucy looked at Aries but her question hung, the Spirit to embarrassed to say otherwise.

Aries raised her hands over Lucy before they started to glow a light pink. “100 percent Fluffy-Fluffy Wool” Lucy blinked in surprise as a cloud of wool washed over her making it hard for her to breath and hear.

She heard the others mumbling but still couldn’t see or hear them clearly. Jumping in freight Lucy remembered Aries words as she felt multiple hands moving around her, tugging at her clothing. ‘S-stay calm Lucy, Aries said not to panic… Besides, these are my spirits they wouldn’t do anything to harm me’… Lucy shivered thinking of Aquarius.

‘ok most of them…’ The wool cloud continued to move around her like a mist, still clouding her vision. Lucy moaned as she felt someone’s hands groping her rear playfully. ‘Stop that!’ Lucy felt the hands immediately pull back, ‘ok that was ether Virgo or Aries than...’

Soon Lucy was left with nothing as she felt the last of her garments being tugged away from her, leaving her naked in the cloud. The hands pulled back before the cloud of wool moved into her, the air now becoming scarcer.

‘S-S-Stay… C-C-Calm!’ Lucy tried to will her body to stop shaking but her natural instincts where telling her to leave the cloud now, she needed air! After another few moments of gasping the cloud began to dissipate.

Once gone completely Lucy lunged forward coughing and gasping for her much needed air. “Wow I hope you didn’t hurt her.” Gemini frowned, a look of worry present. “I-I-I told you… It’s good you d-didn’t panic L-Lucy, I think I would have lost my concentration if you had.” Aries said sadly.

“Wow you look beautiful!” Lyra screeched happily hugging Lucy’s arm. “Agreed, the look does suit you Princess.” Lucy looked at them oddly, her look? Gemini reached forward tapping her before poofing, her body changing just slightly.

Once the smoke cleared Lucy blinked in surprise. “G-G-Gemini?! What are you wearing?” Gemini snickered pointing to her. “You.”

Covering Gemini’s body where tiny beads of pink, patterning all across her in different designs. They looked imbedded in her skin, like they grew naturally. Her arms and legs looked like they had elbow gloves and kneesocks made of pink wool, they were also skintight if present at all.

Her breasts and crotch where bare except for the same pattern covering the rest of her body but covering nothing that was important to. And finally, to Lucy’s shock, embarrassment, surprise, discomfort, and pleasure were the light pink colored cat ears coming out of her hair.

‘Wow… I look cute’; “You can say that again.” Gemini grinned lecherously. “What did she say?!” Lyra asked eagerly. “She loves your work Aries,” Gemini smiled. Lucy reached up feeling the pink woolen collar, it felt so soft unlike a real choker but at the same time strong, unbreakable.

“Although I can’t tell is she supposed to be in charge or us? It’s kind of conflicting with the pink collar and knee socks.” Aries blushed looking away. “I-I-I just t-thought of w-what would look nice on her and it formed… “Lucy listened to them bickering absentmindedly as she continued to feel her new outfit out.

As she reached up to touch her hair she jumped in shock. “W-what… what the hell…” Lucy whispered feeling the soft pink cat ears, they weren’t just for show. “Whoa no way!” Gemini leaned forward poking Lucy’s ears, her eyes widening as they twitched.”

“THAT’S SO COOL, HOW’D YOU DO THAT!” Gemini squealed playing with her ears, feeling the twitch under her. “I-I-I… I mean I… I didn’t mean for…” Aries fidgeted around madly. “I think I know what happened Princess’s.” Virgo answered drawing everyone’s attention.

“Since humans can’t enter our world, circumstances aside, I would assume our magic is foreign to them. The simple act of changing your clothes could have adverse effects, like so.” Virgo stroked down Lucy’s spine as she mewed before covering her mouth in embarrassment. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock.

“NO WAY!” Gemini squealed turning around looking at her rear. Lucy blinked wondering what she was looking for before something brushed her cheek. Looking back she wondered what it was before eeping in shock. “I-I-I-IS, IS, I-IS THAT A TAIL!” Lucy screamed, her pink tail flicking around rapidly. “Hmm, maybe thinking of an animal wasn’t the best idea when changing her clothes.” Virgo added petting the long tail, much to Lucy’s pleasure.

“I’M, SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY!” Aries cried in fear. “This is so cool, I wonder if I’m your more flexible like this, hey Miss Lucy, try to lick yourself I wonder if you can bend like that!” Gemini said eagerly.

“G-Gemini!” Lucy growled. “P-Please take this more seriously, for crying out loud I have ears and a tail!” Her pink tail stood up angrily. “I don’t know it looks pretty sexy on you Miss Lucy, although blonde would have looked more natural, hey Aries do you have any Dye lying around?” Gemini fell back in surprise as Lucy tackled her to the bed.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DYE MY TAIL!” Gemini snickered, “Relax I was going to do the ears to.” Lucy growled before she felt something running up the length of her spine. “oooh…” Lucy murmured out before a guttery purr came from her throat further surprising everyone.

“Hmm this is strange indeed, you share a lot of common traits a cat would.” Virgo continued to pet Lucy, her tail lightly swaying now in contentment. “V-V-Virgo!” Lucy pulled her tail down blushing. Lucy mewed again as she felt someone rubbing her stomach. “Wow she’s so soft here to!” Lyra giggled.

“G-G-Guys… T-this is s-serious…” Lucy tried to fight it but the warm feeling spreading over her made it difficult, there touch… it just felt so good. “I’d say let’s worry about it later, and enjoy it now.” Gemini grinned before her own tail stood strait up, a shiver running through her.

“T-T-Traitor!” Aries giggled running her hand down Gemini’s back as she lightly purred like Lucy had. With a smirk Virgo moved over to Gemini before pushing her to the bed so both Spirit and Master where arm in arm together purring.

“Let’s have a little fun with the Princess’s first.” Virgo grinned. “Oh which ones which?” Lyra said confused, her eyes spinning a bit as she stared at the identical pair purring in pleasure. “W-We’ll just have to play with both since we don’t know.” Aries grinned, her blush increasing.

Lyra cheered moving behind them before pulling here heads on her lap as she pet between their ears. Both Lucy and Gemini moaned quietly, there expressions going blank as they were petting all over, it felt so strange but so good.

Virgo moved between Lucy’s legs parting them as she looked at her now slightly furry crotch. Aries did the same with Gemini blushing. There pink hair was trimmed surprisingly well. “You had a very vivid picture didn’t you,” Virgo smiled much to Aries dismay.

“I-It wasn’t like that!” Virgo stared at her blankly nodding as if she didn’t believe her before choosing to move closer towards Lucy’s thighs. Both Lucy and Gemini gasped in pleasure as Virgo licked up the length of her thigh. “That’s… odd.” Aries muttered looking at the panting faces of both spirit and master.

Leaning down she gently kissed Gemini’s thigh before both Lucy and Gemini mewed happily. “There linked…” Virgo looked up in surprise. “It seems Princess’s appearance wasn’t the only thing you altered.” Aries mumbled bit thinking deeply at what the consequences of her actions might be later.

“So they both feel the same thing?” Lyra turned her head to the side curiously before leaning down and poking Lucy’s breast causing both women to gasp in pleasure. Lyra grinned evilly before groping a breast from Gemini and Lucy in each and, fondling them roughly.

Both women screamed in pleasure by the harpists rough treatment. “I guess this just means twice the pleasure,” Aries smiled moving back down and kissing up Gemini’s thighs. Virgo nodded going back as well.

Lucy was at a loss for words, only noises and grunts came out as she tried to speak. The pleasure, it was just too much! The simplest touch as lighting her body up like fire! ‘I-I… I love you M-Miss Lucy!’ Lucy’s eyes widened looking to the side seeing Gemini panting happily with her eyes closed.

‘No, no way did I… just’, ‘what did she do…?’ Lucy jumped surprising the others. “G-G-Gemini!? I… I can hear you, in my head!” The spirit panted tiredly looking at her master confused. ‘What?’ “Right there!” Gemini looked at Lucy with shock not comprehending what was happening.

‘I think Miss Lucy’s drunk on pleasure,’ “I AM NOT I HEAR YOU!” Lucy screamed shocking Gemini now. “WAIT YOU CAN, YOUR IN MY..” Both woman moaned as Virgo ran her hands down Lucy’s thigh. “Well this is unexpected, I think you magic linked yourself with Princess.” Gemini tried figuring out but was drawing blanks.

“Aries what the hell did you do to us?!”, “I’m sorry…” Aries mumbled blushing, the simplest act apparently having changed more then she thought. ‘this is just too weird,’ ’you said it’ Lucy blinked looking back at Gemini. The spirit smirked liking the idea of Lucy reading her thoughts. ‘I hope we can still do this back in Earthland’.

The thought itself wasn’t so bad but the pink fur had to go. ‘I can still dye it blond for you’ Lucy growled. ‘Strike that I don’t want to read her mind, she’ll just annoy me on two fronts.’ ‘Killjoy’ Virgo and Aries looked at each other confused, Lucy and Gemini just looked at each other for a few minutes not saying anything.

“Hey guys?” Everyone looked to Lyra. “Did you forget we still have two naked kitties in front of us?” Lyra grinned chesurly before going back to her rough fondling, both *Kitties* moaning in pleasure both the added effects.

Virgo and Aries nodded before going back between their legs deciding to move a bit higher now. Virgo parted Lucy’s thighs before lightly blowing on her now dripping furry lips. Lucy mewed in pleasure; the feeling of her maiden’s blowing was teasing her!

Gemini didn’t fare much better as Aries spread her lower lips mimicking Virgo but occasionally flicking her tongue out, not enough to pleasure her, just enough to tease. ‘D-Damnit there good at this!’ ‘w-who d-do you think t-trained them.’ Lucy blinked blushing. That actually made a lot of sense now that she thought about it.

Virgo soon moved closer pulling her lips apart and admiring her folds. “Princes… your beautiful.” Virgo praised her moving closer as she gently kissed her skin. Lucy and Gemini gasped feeling first contact, the sensation was different for them both.

Aries smiled following Virgo’s lead as she gently kissed Gemini’s lower lips. Now both where gasping in pleasure as they felt two different sets of lips kissing them. Lyra took the initiative to play harder as her hands groped and moshed both girls breasts into one another, making sure there areolas clashed.

Smirking she leaned down before sucking on both their breasts, taking them both in her mouth as she happily suckled, purring like the two had earlier. Virgo continued her kissing before pulling back much to Lucy’s dismay. “Don’t worry princess, I just want to do what Princess does with me.”

‘uh oh…’ Lucy blinked, Gemini was worried? ‘What do you mean uh o-‘ she stopped her train of thought as Virgo moved away from her hips before she bent Lucy downward before raising her hip into the air, pressing her own breasts into her back.

‘w-what the hell?!’ Gemini smiled, her Lucy was going to love this. Lucy’s crotch now hung in the air inches from Virgo’s smiling face. “Your scent is intoxicating Princess, I love it so much.” Lucy blushed at her statement; she had heard it before but still…

Virgo gently pulled Lucy’s lower lips apart breathing in her scent happily before licking her lips. With no time to process what was happening Virgo leaned down plunging her tongue into Lucy’s depths. Virgo moaned into Lucy before pushing her lips in as her tongue licked in circles, curling as she tasted her Master’s inner walls.

Screaming Lucy thrashed into Lyra’s hands, the pleasure shooting through her. Gemini did the same as she thrashed in Aries hands, the same oral assault being felt by them both. The white lamb grinned mimicking what Virgo had just done pulling Gemini up to her lips as Lyra held them down, still content to play and suck on their breasts.

“I-I… I hope I do this right…” Aries muttered spreading Gemini’s folds aside as she looked in with a smile, her pink inner walls matching her pink fur. Leaning down she did as Virgo had gingerly kissing her before plunging her tongue in and sucking gently.

Now both Neko’s screamed in ecstasy. The pleasure was shooting through them like lightning! Twice as much since they felt every touch, caress, and lick their spirits gave them. ‘I-I-I C-cant, I can’t stand…’ ‘I-I-I K-know!’ Both Gemini and Lucy screamed in unison as there orgasms hit them at once.

Virgo and Aries moaned happily as they tasted there Master’s unique flavor, it was like nectar. “Oh wow they even orgasm together, that’s adorable!” Lyra squealed much to Lucy and Gemini’s shame. ‘t-t-that’s it!’ Gemini fumed before poofing into a different form.

The other spirits blinked in surprise before seeing a golden light. “Shrink magic!” instantly all three of them shrank to a few inches in height. Lucy’s rear thumbed to the soft bed startling her, the hands having held her up now gone. Once the smoke vanished Gemini panted tiredly in Lucy’s form, her original one.

“W-whoa this is weird.” Lyra looked herself over. “Agreed, Princess never showed me this last time”. “G-G-Gemini! Why did y-you shrink us!” Aries whined in freight. The twins grinned viciously scooping up the three.

“Payback time,” Lucy slowly raised her head up to look at Gemini seeing her grin. ‘Oh I have a bad feeling about this…’ “You should Miss Lucy, the funs just starting.” Gemini chuckled darkly unnerving them. “You First Lyra!” Gemini giggled moving between Lucy’s legs. The harpist looked at her Master’s massive crotch with glee.

“I want to feel everything!” she screamed happily surprising Gemini; she knew Lyra was a bit eccentric but still this came as a shock. Gemini gently tugged on her dress before pulling off entirely, not that she put up a fight, if anything she was trying to disrobe just as quickly.

“No, no by all means fight not to go in.” Gemini deadpanned, there harpist not really paying and mind to it. Sighing Gemini lowered her once she was full naked towards Lucy’s nether lips. Lucy screamed in pleasure and Gemini in shock as Lyra literally lunged off her hand into Lucy, crawling her way in laughing gleefully.

“Jeez and I thought I had a few screws loose.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Looking back at the other two spirits in her palm she grinned. “Who’s next?” Virgo raised her hand with a small smile. “Is it finally time for punishment, Princess?” Gemini giggled nodding.

Virgo squealed happily, an emotion she didn’t show often. “Let’s see if I can make this special for you…” Gemini set Virgo and Aries down before rolling Lucy on her stomach, the Celestial mage still squirming as Lyra crawled deep within her.

“Miss Lucy, make sure you squeeze hard, be ruthless with her she gets off to it.” Gemini added not really knowing if Lucy could hear her or not in her pleasure. Picking Virgo back up she pulled Lucy’s ass to the side grinning. “Ready to go spelunking? Your punishment is to writhe and clean everything inside Miss Lucy.” Virgo bowed nodding.

Moving Virgo close she slowly pushed Virgo’s head inside Lucy’s ass much to the delight of both women. Lucy grunted in shock feeling the foreign intrusion before screaming in bliss as Virgo burrowed deeper inside her ass, apparently years of digging giving her the perfect skillset.

Gemini gave Lucy’s ass a playful smack enjoying it jiggle before looking back as Aries who shivered in discomfort. Gemini gently lifted Aries up cradling her. “Please don’t, don’t panic. You told the same thing to Lucy as I’m telling you. You’ll enjoy it… and I promise you won’t end up with a tail.” Gemini snickered as Aries puffed her cheeks out blushing.

The white lamb gently breathed nodding. Gemini flipped Lucy back around so she panted and moaned on her back before Gemini crawled over her feraly. “Do you like it? Do you love it? The feeling of your spirits pleasuring you because we love you?” Gemini smiled kissing up Lucy’s chest, gently licking between her breasts.

Lucy’s eyes where clenched shut as she nodded, the pleasure feeling so strange to her. “Remember what I told you about Virgo?” Lucy didn’t respond but moved her hips a bit gasping before crying out in pleasure. “Good, clench harder, push against her. She loves it.” Gemini trailed her tongue over Lucy’s lips before capturing her in a fierce kiss.

Lucy moaned into their lip lock, pressing her tongue against Gemini’s. There kiss was short lived however as Gemini pulled back much to her Masters annoyance. “It’s your time to shine.” Gemini whispered to Aries moving her closer to Lucy’s lips.

Aries blushed nodding timidly as she saw her Master’s colossal lips closing in on her. Breathing slowly she leaned into her, letting her face press against Lucy’s lips. The celestial mage even through her pleasure gentle cupped her hand over Aries, slowly pressing her closer, not to hard but just gentle enough for her comfort.

Aries shuddered feeling Lucy kissing her entire face, her large tongue lulling out a bit too gently lick her. ‘It reminds me of our first time Miss Lucy’ Gemini smiled adoringly. Lucy moaned in response, apparently still able to hear her thoughts.

Gemini poofed changing her form so she was once again in her new cat form. “I wonder if I can keep this form, it could make some interesting scenarios.” Gemini purred crawling over Lucy so she met her face to face.

Aries jumped as she felt Gemini’s lips pressed against her back. “Relax…” Gemini mumbled out closing her eyes, her tongue rubbing against Aries as she and Lucy kissed around her small body. Gemini groaned into their kiss now able to feel Virgo and Lyra working inside of her.

‘J-Jeez! What’s gotten into them?’ Gemini wondered. Virgo was frantically licking her inside and thrashing wildly. Lyra wasn’t much better, she couldn’t see what she was doing but her wiggling form gave her the impression she was pleasuring herself inside of Lucy.

‘Fun to find out all your Celestial Spirits are kinky?’ Gemini purred. Lucy nodded absentmindedly, her mind shutting down as pleasure coursed through her. Gemini sucked lightly on Aries before pulling the upper part of the White Lamb spirit inside her mouth.

Lucy pulled the bottom half of her inside her own as they met in the middle, their tongues now playing with Aries as she wiggled around in pleasure. ‘You like tasting her don’t you? The pleasure of being in control of her very being, the same pleasure I get when I play with you.’ Lucy moaned into their kiss, her tongue zoning in between Aries legs.

‘Hmm maybe I should shrink you after I’m done with our kiss, have Virgo and Lyra and even Aries stay the same size pleasuring you while I get off to you inside me, which hole though?’ Lucy squealed clenching up in pleasure much to Gemini’s delight.

‘Funny my words do so much. Are you hoping for me to actually go through with my words?’ Lucy shivered, her tail twitching around frantically. Gemini pushed Aries all the way inside Lucy’s mouth before parting her kiss.

“I guess that means yes,” Gemini chuckled lifting her hand up. “This will probably knock you out, the pleasure will be too much but if you insist.” Gemini grinned, her hand slowly glowing. Lucy slowly shrank under her, all three of her spirits shrinking with her.

“Fancy, we should definitely do this with everyone when we get back.” Gemini smiled lifting Lucy up before giving her a kiss of her own. Aries shivered in pleasure as Lucy’s tongue molested her body, her woolen clothing long being torn away by their tongues.

The sensation only grew as Lucy opened her mouth for Gemini, the Spirits monster of a tongue pressing her into Lucy. Wet flesh pinned her on all sides wiggling, she could do nothing but cry in pleasure as every inch of her was licked and sucked on.

‘Aries tastes good; I wish she let me taste her sooner.’ Gemini frowned a bit. This was actually her first time with her. Aries had always insisted she didn’t want to, well until Gemini had mentioned Lucy joining in that changed her mind instantly.

Gemini groaned in pleasure as she felt a tight wiggling inside her rear. It was spectral, something there yet nothing at all. The pleasure however was very real; it felt like somebody was actually struggling inside her ass!

‘We definitely need to look into this more,’ Gemini pulled back from there kiss moaning in pleasure at the sight. A strand of saliva connected them together and suspended Aries in midair. “This might not work right like that…” Gemini lifted her hand up as it glowed brightly, Aries instantly falling into her open palm now the size of Lucy.

“We spirits might be immortal but pain is very real in our world.” Gemini frowned. The thought of drowning at microscopic level was something she didn’t want to scar her with. Gemini pushed Lucy and Aries together much to the Lambs embarrassment.

“you might want to hold onto each other, it’s going to be a tight fit.” Aries looked at Gemini confused before she saw herself and Lucy being lowered. “W-W-Wait G-Gemini!” She didn’t get much else out as she pushed both shrunken Wizard and Spirit inside her gasping in pleasure.

Lucy groaned, crying in pleasure as both Lyra and Gemini pleasured her. Aries looked on at Lucy’s face; she had one of pure contentment and ecstasy. Leaning in Aries captured her Master in a deep kiss moaning herself, Lucy meant so much to her…

Aries continued to Kiss Lucy with passion as she and her master where thrust in and out of Gemini slowly, their bodies being just the right size for her pleasure. Pulling away, Aries smiled warmly as she stared at Lucy’s pleasure induced expression, she was in her own personal heaven.

“I-I… I love you so much L-Lucy,” Aries cupped Lucy’s cheek affectionately. “After you saved me… saved me from Angel, I just.” Aries fidgeted not finding the words she wanted to say, instead going in for another kiss, wanting her Master to know just how she felt.

‘Aries, Virgo, Lyra, Gemini…’ Lucy’s eyes where hazed over, her mind only focusing on the pleasure her spirits brought her. Gemini smiled, her Master was herself again. Grinning Gemini gave one final shove pushing Aries and Lucy all the way in, making sure to squeeze tightly to force them together.

Lucy groaned as she and Aries where squished together, her two little passengers doing the same within her. Aries couldn’t so much as move as she felt Gemini squeezing her, she had to just let the twins do what they wished with her and her Master.

‘I hope you love it Miss Lucy, the feeling of Virgo drilling deep inside your rear, the feeling of Lyra dancing around your inner walls, the feeling of Aries breasts pressing against your own, and the feeling of me using you as nothing more than a toy, I hope you love it.’ Lucy nodded robotically, indeed loving the combined feelings, they were just too much.

Gemini grinned rubbing her index finger over her own clit, Lucy’s screams ringing in her mind. ‘Let’s finish this Miss Lucy, you can’t be her much longer,’ Gemini pinched her clit hard screaming herself as she felt Aries wiggling within her.

The combination of Lucy and Aries along with the phantom feeling of Virgo and Lyra was just too much, Gemini screamed in pleasure, her release at its peak. Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as she screamed loudly, the pleasure of Gemini’s orgasm flooding through her.

Gemini grit her teeth trying to stifle her hips as she bucked into Aries bed, the feeling of Lucy’s own climax hitting her harder then she expected. “J-J-Jeez! W-we… we need to do this again… Miss Lucy…” Slowly Gemini’s head fell back, her consciousness slipping from the combined pleasure Lucy and her shared.

Lucy’s screams died as she slowly started losing consciousness to, Gemini’s pleasure lulling her to sleep. Aries looked at Lucy surprised. “L-Lucy?!” Aries wiggled against her but was still trapped tightly in her prison.

“G-G-Gemini! Gemini!” Aries cries fell on deaf ears, the Twin spirits sleeping happily with their Master and friends tucked neatly inside them.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s home~

 

 

Erza stood still, sweat ran down her body in beads as she formed multiple magic circles all around her anvil. “J-Just… A bit… More!” Erza grunted waking Mirajane, having passed out from exhaustion hours before.

Wendy looked up dazed, her own magic depleted, Erza now running on fumes. Suddenly the anvil glowed a bright golden waking Mirajane and Wendy up instantly. In a flash as soon as it was there it was gone.

“D-done…” a smile graced Erza’s lips before she fell over unconscious. “ERZA!” Wendy screamed running to help her. Mirajane followed pulling Erza up with Wendy’s help. “Stay here I’m going to get her to bed, she’s too weak to move on her own.

“B-B-But I, I can help I can heal her-“, “No! You sit there and rest your just as weak as her.” Mirajane said sternly. Wendy whimpered a bit nodding, knowing she was right, her magic wasn’t even back yet. Mirajane staggered a bit walking with Erza, her strength just as sapped.

A few minutes Later Mirajane returned, walking down slowly. “Erza’s alright, she’s just severely drained of power. She’ll probably be out of it for a few days.” Mirajane said with a hint of worry. Wendy frowned but nodded, it would take her at least a day to get her own magic back so she couldn’t help her.

Mirajane frowned seeing the saddening expression of the young magic, whenever Wendy cried it wrecked her heart. “Wendy… She’s fine, you helped her more then you know. If you hadn’t kept her up for so long she would have run out days ago. You kept her going.” Mirajane smiled kneeling down and hugging the younger mage close.

Mirajane cupped her face pulling her face up. “You did amazing, you where amazing.” Wendy sniffled a bit nodding, her tears slowly fading away. Mirajane leaned forward giving her a quick kiss before helping her up.

Both mages looked towards the anvil, tools where sprawled out everywhere with no organization but in the center sat a small glowing item. Mirajane walked over hesitant to see but looked with awe at the small item in its place.

It was a small golden necklace; the chain was now much shorter, apparently used for more support and the casing of what it held. Dangling from the end of the chain was a small black emblem in the shape of their guilds crest. Resting on the outside gleaming white on the surface was multiple cut stones, shining brilliantly with the gold surrounding them.

The item coursed with magic, humming with life. ‘Erza… you created a new artifact entirely’ Mirajane smiled. The act of creating such a thing took years but Erza had done it in a week. “She’s so powerful, it still surprises me.” Wendy muttered quietly, Mirajane nodding in agreement.

Mirajane slowly picked up the golden necklace, it felt warm to the touch, like it was alive. “The malice, it’s gone…” she whispered in awe. How such a darft artifact could be changed, it was wonderful. Mirajane placed it back before pulling Wendy with her.

“Let’s wait to use it until Erza’s awake, she deserves the honor after all.” Wendy smiled nodding, she certainly did. Pulling out a Tarot Card Mirajane let it flash a few times before pocketing it. “Alright Cana will be back in a few to see it, I think she’s probably tired herself after distracting the guild for a week.”

Wendy nodded giggling. The two mages walked back to their bedroom to join Erza, there rest earned in full after the impossible feat they just achieved.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Celestial World, Gemini’s domain ~

“It’s your fault you know.”

“H-H-How is this my f-fault?”

“Well you did turn the princess into a cat”

“T-T-That was an A-Accident!”

“That wasn’t what I meant you have such a fluffy bed it put me to sleep!”

“HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?!”

“Hey guys, Lucy’s waking up.”

 

Everyone present looked at Lyra who sat over Lucy, her pink ears twitching a bit as she yawned slowly waking up. “Lucy you’re finally up!” Gemini screamed tackling Lucy. “G-Gemini!” Lucy mumbled underneath her spirits chest.

“Get off her Gemini, you going to knock her out again with your breasts!” Lyra screamed angrily. “Someone’s just jealous I have them” Gemini snickered cupping her chest. “You’re flatter than me! You just have Lucy’s you thief.” Gemini’s eye twitched a bit in annoyance at the flat remark.

“G-guys…” Lucy whispered leaning up, her mind still clouded. “W-where am I?” her spirits looked at her oddly. “You don’t remember anything Princess?” Virgo asked with worry. ‘My mind… it feels hazy…’ ‘Yea an orgy will do that to ya’ Lucy blinked in surprise hearing Gemini’s voice in her mind, her eyes widening as it all came back to her.

“WAIT?! WHERE STILL IN THE CELESTIAL WORLD?! H-How long has it been?” Gemini frowned rubbing the back of her head. “U-umm well…” “About 5 hours Princess.” Gemini frowned at Virgo for just telling her. “Were sorry Miss Lucy, we couldn’t go back while you were passed out… I can’t take you through the gate if you’re sleeping.”

Lucy looked down blankly, 5 hours was a long time in Earthland… “Don’t worry, I’m taking you back now, everything’s should be ready by now.” Lucy looked at Gemini confused. ‘C-Crap’ “What do you mean everything’s ready?” Lucy frowned as Gemini fidgeted a bit, her pink tail twitching behind her.

“Goodbye Princess, please feel free to punish me again… it was wonderful.” Lucy blinked as Virgo leaned in kissing her. ‘o-oh god I had her in my… for 5 hours?!’ ‘Oh relax she loved every second of it.’ Gemini grinned.

Once Virgo pulled back smiling Aries moved forward bowing lightly. “I love you L-Lucy, please visit my domain anytime you wish to, I’d love to… well…” Aries blushed fidgeting around. Lucy smiled knowing she was just as embarrassed as her spirit. Leaning down Aries gave her a quick kiss pulling back.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Why do you have to leave so sooooooon!” Lucy eeped in shock as Lyra tackled her to the ground kissing her deeply. Gemini and the others smirked knowing Lyra would act like that. “L-Lyra, I, I need to go!” Lucy mumbled between their tongues.

The harp spirit pulled away crying but nodded. “P-please summon me more often, you know I love playing for you… and with you.” Lucy blushed nodding. “Alright, I’ll make sure she visits again soon, thank you all for everything you did.” Gemini said sincerely bowing to them.

The others nodded smiling. “We would do anything for Princess; it’s us who should be thanking you.” Virgo smiled bowing back. “Thank you Gemini…” Aries smiled nodding. “Cant Lucy stay a bit longer, I want to play with her breasts again!” Lyra pouted sadly.

Gemini shook her head; they only intended to stay 2 hours anyways. “I’ll see you all soon.” Lucy smiled giving each of them a goodbye hug before Gemini’s gate opened between them before flashing, spirit and Master returning to their world.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

~   Magnolia, Lucy’s home    ~

 

 

Gemini and Lucy appeared in their bedroom, the latter coughing violently once more. “D-Damnit Gemini warn me before opening that thing it hurts to breath going that fast.” Lucy wheezed. “Sorry Miss Lucy,” Gemini said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

“It’s good to be home though.” Gemini smiled looking at their bedroom. Instantly the door to the room burst open, Mirajane wearing an excited expression. “LUCY YOUR BAC-“Her face went blank. “Why are you a pink cat?” Mirajane said in a toneless voice, her mind blanking out.

Gemini looked down in surprise, having forgotten she still wore the Lucy’s form. “Oh that reminds me Miss Lucy your back to normal.” Gemini smiled. Lucy looked at her hands and chest before feeling her hair. No ears!

“Sweet I’m me again!” Lucy cheered. Mirajane fell over shocking them, her face bright red as her soul slowly rose from her mouth happily, apparently she liked the look. “Lucy your back!?” Erza moved the door to the side before seeing a naked Lucy and a neko Gemini.

“Why are you a pink cat…?” Erza muttered quietly in surprise, apparently taking it better then Mira had. “Because Miss Lucy wouldn’t let me dye it blond.” Gemini muttered before she was hit upside the head by Lucy. “It’s a very long story, but Erza your back!” Lucy smiled running over before jumping into the scarlet mages arms happily.

Erza smiled kissing her Lucy deeply. ‘I’ve missed this so much,’ Erza felt like crying, for her it had been over three months since she had seen the blonde mage. Lucy pulled away slowly as she cupped Erza’s cheeks, her face being one of pure happiness.

“I… I missed you so much.” Lucy sniffled hugging Erza and nuzzling her face into her neck. Gemini stepped over Mirajane grinning. “No love for me?” Erza looked to Gemini as her tail flicked back and forth impatiently.

“Of course I missed you to Gemini.” Erza smiled holding her other arm out. The spirit grinned following Lucy’s example as she leaped forward hugging onto Erza, the scarlet mage showing her impressive strength as she held both in her arms as they kissed her happily.

‘I should leave on long missions more often,’

 

~___~

 

After Lucy had changed and Gemini got her cat appearance out of the way the two told everyone what had happened after Mirajane had woken up. Mirajane had been disappointed with Gemini for keeping Lucy so long, after all 5 hours wound up being 3 weeks. Everyone was worried sick!

“And that about sums up what happened.” Lucy sighed quietly, her energy feeling drained after that trip. “Wow so we have 3 new harem members, I can’t wait to see them again.” Cana grinned before shivering as Mirajane glared at her with a sickeningly sweet smile. “Now Cana… I know you meant Family members right?”

The card mage shivered nodding rapidly. “Good,” Mirajane smiled happily looking back at Lucy, all present sweat dropping at her demonic tendencies. “So enough about me, what happened with all of you?” Lucy inquired with curiosity.

“Well besides the fact we were worried about you not much really. The guild was about them same wondering when you’d come back but nothing big happened, in fact it seems the dark guild activity has decreased since you left for the celestial world. I guess they gave up on you since they couldn’t come after you.” Cana smiled.

“Wow that’s great news then.” Lucy grinned. “Gemini glanced to Mirajane. Mira smiled before looking to Erza who nodded. “By the way Lucy do you know what day it is?” Mirajane said excitedly. ‘huh I’m not sure actually, it still feels like the same day’ Lucy shook her head.

“It’s June eleventh… “Erza frowned looking at Gemini. “Because somebody had to knock her out.”, “Hey it’s not my fault, you won’t believe the pleasure we shared when we felt like that, it would knock you on your ass to!” Erza growled taking her words as a challenge. “Guys, not now.” Mirajane said sternly quieting them.

“Umm… so what’s so special about the eleventh?” Lucy asked confused. “Well nothing silly, it would have been special if somebody brought you back when we planned it though.” Mirajane smiled looking at Gemini. “OH COME ON I APOLOGIZED!” Gemini scowled looking away.

“W-wait… you were in on this to?” Everyone nodded eagerly. ‘Everyone wanted me to go with Gemini… why?’ “It’s time,” Mirajane called out. “Wait is someone here?” Mirajane grinned not saying a word.

Lucy heard somebody in there kitchen walking towards them. “This might be a little late…” Gemini said quietly with a smile. “But better late than never.” Mirajane finished. Slowly a figure appeared in the door way.

Her shape was feminine as show by her rather large assets. She had a pink dress with a white trim and a dark pink ribbon attached to it in which the top portion of the dress is a slightly lighter pink while the area below her waist has a darker shade of pink. A pink bonnet with a white trim was resting on her head, including a blue corsage on the left side. And finally she wore white stockings and a pair of dark pink shoes.

Lucy stared in shock, words not comprehending who stood in front of her. “It’s been so long… I missed you to Big Sister.” Lucy’s mouth felt dry, she couldn’t speak as she watched what looked like a ghost walking closer, her face being revealed now from under her bonnet.

“Happy Birthday Big Sister Lucy.” She held a small cake in her hands with a few lit candles, tears streaming down her cheeks happily as she stared at Lucy. The Celestial mage slowly felt herself rising as she moved closer to the girl, her hands covering her mouth as she felt her own tears starting to form.

“Michelle…”

 

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well its about damn time, FINITO!

 

Thank you all for reading your reviews are what inspire me to continue and i hope i pleased you all ^.^

I'm probably going to take a break from this story for a few weeks because i have a lot of requests piling up at the moment so i hope you'll all wait patiantly for me to continue.

 

Now onto the fun part >:) the challange.

 

THATS RIGHT, I ADDED ONE IN HERE! LETS SEE IF YOU CAN GET IT!

 

For this Challange i DARE YOU to name the castle Erza and Laxus fought in, and the Creature i based Yasin off of, Think your up for it?

If you get it right of course i'll give you a reward :P but im keeping that a secret for now ^.^

 

Until next time guys, i bid you aduu