- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

I am pleased to give you chapter 11 and i do hope you enjoy ^.^

This chapter is a little longer then the last, i had to fit more stuff in if i wanted to finish the arc in 3 chapters... it still might be 4, theres so much i want to add XD

Time might be a problem for me in the future though, school just started back up so now i only get a little time a day to work on my stories so i ask that you please bare with me if i update later then usual... then again my updates are very sporatic so you might not even notice the difference to begin with ^.^

 

Anyways  as one of my fans asked the mystery charactor from last chapter was Holo from {Spice & Wolf} A very good read and watch and i do recommend it to all new fans of Anime.

Without further adooooooooo

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy

 

Have you usual unmentionables at the ready

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Flashback ~

 

Makarov sat quietly at the bar listening quietly to Erza as she told him what she and her friends planned to do for Lucy. “And you’re certain this is the path you wish to take? This kind of magic… it’s dark in nature and shouldn’t be dabbled with.” Makarov warned.

“All magic can be considered Dark in nature, it’s what we do with it that dictates whether it is or isn’t.”  Erza said firmly looking towards the floor. Makarov stroked his mustache in thought, a habit becoming more common as of late.

“If everyone is willing I won’t try to stop you Erza, just be careful. There’s a reason this type of magic was lost to begin with, the power it gives can be used for many things other than you intend it to.” Makarov jumped down from the bar as he walked to his office Erza not far behind.

Shutting the door behind him Makarov went towards his desk before looking through some notes. After a few moments he pulled out an old book, easily dating back centuries. “This was given to me by Porlyusica, I expect it back.” He said sternly.

Erza nodded bowing lightly. “Thank you Master, I will return it, just give me a few days.” Makarov nodded shooing her away. “Just remember some things hidden are better off that way. Take caution because you won’t be the only one who wants this kind of magic, and I doubt it’s for as good intentions as yours.” He warned.

Erza nodded in understanding, knowing full well this kind of power was coveted by many. Exiting the office Erza walked back down towards the guild, a smile now in place. If he had said no which by all right’s he could have, this would have been next to impossible.

Erza looked back up and smiled. Master hopes to see her again to. Stepping out of the guild hall Erza went in search of a certain blue haired bookworm, this text wasn’t exactly something she could read…

 

~ Flashback End ~

 

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened, something was off… Lucy bolted up in bed looking around in panic. She was alone? Quickly she pulled back the covers making sure her friends didn’t shrink. “That’s… weird.” She mumbled getting out of bed. This was the first time since the incident with the dark guild she had awoken alone.

 

Pulling a robe on she walked out of her bedroom in search of her friends. “No sounds, no smells, nothing.” Lucy mumbled walking down the stairs. Reaching the kitchen she found the same scene or more the usual one but still missing Mirajane cooking, Erza and Gemini chatting idly, and most recently Wendy and Cana cheerfully adding on with their own unique input. It seemed so weird not to watch the scenario she saw most mornings.

Looking towards her table she saw a plate of food with some utensils set aside along with a note. “Lucy, where sorry we weren’t here to greet you when you woke up but some urgent matters came up we had to take care of. Erza had to leave on an emergency S-Class mission and won’t be back for a couple weeks. Wendy had to go to Fairy Hills to talk with Carla about her situation, Cana had to close the lease on her apartment along with changing her addresses since she decided to move in with us and I myself had work today. I made you breakfast but I hope it’s not cold by now” Lucy giggled seeing the chibi frowning face next to her words. “When you finish up at home I’ll be waiting at the guild hall if you want to hang out, Mirajane. P.S. Oh I almost forgot!!! Gemini said not to summon her for a few days; she’s feeling a little under the weather since she was in our world for so long.”

Lucy set the note down frowning. “I hope everything works out…” She mumbled. It had been a month since the incident with the dark guild abducting her and things mostly calmed down. She had gone on a few missions with her team, although this time Wendy and Carla would tag along and never leave her side. Same with Erza but thinking back she always watched out for her.

Lucy blushed as she thought back on all the times her girlfriend had protected her, even before they were dating. Lucy blinked in surprise before reading the note one more time. “Wait Erza’s on an S-class mission alone!?” Lucy said panicked. She knew her Erza was strong but still, whenever she was on a mission alone it worried her.

Sitting down Lucy thought everything over glumly. “I hope Gemini’s alright to…” She knew her spirit was strong but still. Wendy had been bursting with tears once she told Carla she was moving out, her friend hadn’t really taken it well ether and things had been tense. Even Cana had some problems trying to settle her affairs to move in.

“Jeez, Erza and Mira made it look easy,” Lucy chuckled dryly. All things aside, life wasn’t too bad. Deciding not to dwell too much on it since the matter was out of her hands Lucy sat down graciously eating Mirajane’s breakfast. She was right it was cold but that didn’t matter, anything her Mira did for her was an act of love and shed be damned not to appreciate it.

Finishing up she got dressed before strapping her keys to her side. Lucy picked up Gemini’s key and held it close. “I know you don’t like leaving my side Gemini but please rest, I know you need to.” Lucy shuddered in surprise as she felt her key heat up. “Odd that’s never happened, did she hear me?”

Shrugging Lucy pulled Gemini’s chain back over her neck slipping the key into her breasts. While she didn’t pick favorites amongst her spirits, Gemini had requested her key to be kept somewhere special in case she ever lost her other celestial keys. Deciding it was smart she attached the tip of her key to a small chain turning it into a necklace.

Considering where Gemini had suggested she should keep her key,  a necklace was perfect in her opinion… plus Gemini begged for it to be somewhere on her skin for some reason. Lucy frowned shaking her head, Gemini was a strange spirit. Then again all of her spirits had there corks, that’s what made them special.

Smiling Lucy exited her home making sure to lock up; less Natsu let himself in… again.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Lucy walked to the front door about to step to the side but stopped. Odd… Opening the door she poked her head in before seeing the hall mostly void of life. “Good morning Lucy, I’m glad to see you came in today.” Lucy looked to the bar and smiled at Mirajane.

“Thanks Mira, I didn’t really feel like staying home today, alone…” She added the last word sadly. Mirajane frowned nodding before she replaced it with her usual cheerful smile. “Well then come in and join me at the bar silly.” She giggled happily.

Nodding Lucy made her way over inspecting her guild. “Hey Mirajane, whys everyone so… “Lucy didn’t really have a word to describe it as she waved towards the quiet members. Mirajane rested her back to Lucy as she washed out a beer stein. “I forgot you didn’t hear the news… there was a sighting of a dark guild in the town next to Magnolia, and it has everyone on edge… me included.” Mirajane said bitterly.

Lucy blinked in surprise looking at all the scowling members as they talked. “There deciding what they want to do since a dark guild coming so close can only mean one of two things, and I’m guessing which one there thinking it is.” Mirajane pointed to her.

Lucy nodded her own frown in place. “Natsu and Gray went to the town immediately when they heard so they won’t be back for a day; some other members did the same that’s why it’s so void.” Mirajane said quietly. “Cheer up, it’s not like a dark guild would be dumb enough to attack Magnolia just for me right.” Lucy’s smile dropped seeing Mirajane almost tear up.

“We… We f-found this.” Mirajane choked out pulling out a piece of paper. Lucy looked at it confused before realizing it was a request sheet. “Target Order, name…” Lucy read before she felt her heart drop. “Lucy Heartfilia… age 18, member of the guild Fairy Tail, magic type Celestial spirits. The target has been issued a K.O.S order. Special precautions may be taken. Payment doubled if delivered alive. Price…” Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as she stared at the paper unbelieving.

“This can’t be right… Mira?” Lucy looked up shocked as her crying girlfriend. “Price 25,000,000 jewels…” Mirajane whimpered out. Lucy looked at the paper, her words failing to convey what she felt. “Why would they make my hit that big!?” Lucy almost screeched.

“Apparently you’ve made quite a name of yourself amongst the dark guilds, they really want you Lucy.” Lucy and Mirajane looked up seeing Macao. “The Dark Guild team you single handedly took out where one of the top 3 hit teams of Deaths head; there reputation was almost on par with Trinity raven. That’s 6 S-Class wizards, they didn’t take that kindly.” He said bitterly.

“And what’s worse this isn’t just a Death Heads hit, take a look.” Wakaba walked up tapping the logos underneath the page. Lucy looked down at the symbols and paled. “This hit is recognized by the Balam Alliance and they posted it with all dark guilds, these are just the ones who responded to the hit. Tartarus, Deaths Head Caucus, Succubus eye, Blue skull, and there just the named ones.” Mirajane whispered out hollowly.

“This is why everyone rushed out, it could just be a wannabe dark guild who want to make a name for themselves by taking you in, or-“Macao was cut off by Mirajane, “Or it could be a serious guild who think the price is just right to attack our town to get to you, too impatient to wait for you to leave the city.”

Lucy just sat at the bar as she processed everything. How her day changed so suddenly was surreal. “I need to talk with Lucy for a little, would you guys mind?” Mirajane forced a smile. Macao and Wakaba nodded walking away.

“I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you alone, what if you were attacked!? I know it was a town over but, but you’re on the outskirts an-“Mirajane’s rant was silenced by Lucy who put a finger to her lips. “Mira its fine, you didn’t know about this till you got here anyways and it would have gotten you in trouble if you left immediately after getting in.” Lucy smiled rubbing her arm comfortingly.

“I don’t care if I get fired! I care about you Lucy.” Mirajane whispered out almost crying. “I would care Mira, besides I doubt you’d get fired” Lucy giggled at Mirajane’s statement, master would never fire one of his members, especially Mirajane.

“Its fine really, I’ll stay here with you until your shifts over then we’ll head out alright?” Mirajane nodded sadly, Lucy was surprised she had taken the news worse than herself. “So on a more cheerful note what’s going on with well, everything.” Lucy asked curiously.

Mirajane smiled knowing what she meant. “I’m assuming you got my note then?” Lucy nodded. “Well Erza had been called to Ca-Elum, it’s a 1 month mission but knowing Erza it won’t be more than a couple weeks” Mirajane smiled but Lucy saw through it, there was worry in her tone, and why shouldn’t there be.

“Ca-Elum? Where’s that?” Lucy asked never hearing of the place. Mirajane ducked under the counter for a moment before pulling out a few tubes of paper, looking through them she tossed them aside before she apparently found the one she wanted as she cheered happily. Spreading it out Lucy looked at it realizing it was an atlas.

“Well Fiore is located right her and Ca-Elum is the western island country closest to us. It takes 3 days to travel by boat there and its composition is made up of 4 landmasses. Each one is its own kingdom actually; the country’s a bit divided.” Mirajane pointed to each of the green markers which showed the country as Ca-Elum.

Lucy looked at the map in shock. “So Erza’s alone in a different country for a month?!” Lucy said panicked. “I’m telling you it won’t be that long Lucy, she’s never takes that long on jobs.” Mirajane smiled looking at the map. “I’m worried to… it’s just I know Erza can do this so have faith in her.” Lucy frowned but nodded at her words.

It’s not that she didn’t have faith in her, hell she’s seen Erza take on things that would make demons cower in terror but still… she would miss her. Mirajane folded up the atlas putting it back somewhere; she never understood how Mira stored so much under there.

“So how’s everything else been?” Lucy asked concerned. Mirajane frowned a bit, things had been a little worse for the ware, but that was to be expected after all. “Carla’s still not speaking with Windy, she’s just being stubborn you know she looks at Wendy like her daughter after all, and Cana just closed up the last of her boxes so she should be moving in any day now.” Mirajane smiled.

Lucy nodded happy to hear that at least. “What about you? How are things with Elfman and Lisanna?” Mirajane held a blank look smiling dryly. “Well Elfman’s happy; he thinks it’s good for me to have roommates but Lisanna, well… She’s a little depressed where no longer living together.” Mirajane said sadly.

“I know you guys where close, this must be hard for her considering she never left your side in Edolas and even here in Earthland.” Lucy said quietly. “Things will work out I’m sure, if not I’ll just have to have a heart to heart at with her like I used to.” Mirajane smiled.

Lucy nodded continuing their conversation. “So do you know what Gemini said or why she left? I know it’s hard on her body to be here for so long but I’m surprised she just left without saying a word. She can’t even say goodbye to me without tackling me and crying.” Lucy blushed recalling the last mission she had taken when she sent Gemini back to the celestial world.

“Gemini did try attacking you in your sleep actually, she wanted to kiss you awake if you know what I mean,” Mirajane grinned evilly causing Lucy’s face to go crimson. “Me and Cana dragged her off since you where awake all night.” Now it was Mirajane’s turn to blush recalling there little group activity the day before.

“What’s it been 2? No 3 weeks? It must have been weighing her down.” Lucy said sadly, she hated when her spirits where in pain, being in the human world was no different for prolonged periods of time. “Hey you should take it as a compliment Lucy, she might have felt discomfort but still the average spirit can stay maybe a week in our world before they pass out. Loke was a special exception.” Mira pointed out.

Lucy nodded smiling, she knew Gemini cared for her to much to leave her side more than a day. Instinctively Lucy gripped Gemini’s key comfortingly. “It’s worse for you, you know.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy blinked in surprise. “What do you mean?”

“Well the celestial world has a different time flow remember, three or so days is less than an hour there.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy blinked in surprising having forgotten all about that. “I guess that is comforting.” She smiled pushing Gemini’s key back in place.

The two continued to talk for a while having gotten the worse subjects out of the way early. Soon the time flew by till Mirajane was off. “Ready to go?” Mirajane nodded tucking her keys into her dress pocket before following Lucy out. “We’ll see you later Master, take care.” Mirajane waved to Makarov.

Makarov raised his mug but didn’t show much more than that; his own thoughts lost somewhere else.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Cana’s Apartment ~

 

“Alright the last couple are over there, just pack them with the rest,” Cana smiled as she watched movers hailing out the last of her boxes. She had finally finished and was going to move in with her new girlfriends. Cana blushed still not used to the whole situation.

Strange how one decision can change so much. If she hadn’t been pulled away by Gemini to talk, if she hadn’t drowned her self that night in beer, if that strange woman hadn’t spoken with her outside Lucy’s apartment, so many things just happening together that lead to her decision.

Shaking it off Cana smiled. Best not to dwell in the past and look towards my new future, she thought cheerfully. Once the last of her boxes had been moved she locked the door to her apartment behind her for the last time before slipping the key under the door.

“Goodbye” she waved to no one in particular before following the movers out. “Here take these to this address and drop them off outside, I’ll pick them up later.” Cana smiled handing them the sheet long with their payment.

They nodded before driving off. Cana smiled walking away; she didn’t really have a destination in mind she just wanted to take a walk. Maybe I should drop by the guild; I might catch Lucy and Mirajane. Cana looked off before brushing that idea aside, it was near nightfall already they would no doubt be ether out themselves or at home. Cana blushed realizing she already called Lucy’s place home.

Cana walked in relative silence like she had the weeks before just thinking to herself how things where changing for the better. Cana blinked in surprise before realizing something. She did it again. Cana looked up and smiled shaking her head; she was standing in front of Lucy’s old apartment again.

“Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” She chuckled as she looked at the quiet place. It seems different without her here, I wonder if anyone here really noticed. Cana was about to walk away before something crossed her mind. Smiling she walked in heading towards Lucy’s old apartment number before knocking on the door across from hers.

As the door opened Cana blinked in surprise as an elderly gentleman looked at her strangely. “May I help you? Cana blinked back her surprise before stuttering out, “U-umm d-does a younger woman live here with wolf ears by chance?” the man blinked before laughing and shaking his head.

“Please if I had a young woman living here my wife would surely kill me, and with wolf features no less?” He chuckled shutting the door on the confused Cana. “But that woman…” Cana looked around confused unsure what was going on. Maybe she moved?

Shaking it off Cana exited the apartments heading towards her new home.

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

“Did you find anything Crux?”, “Yea anything at all?”

Gemi and Mini asked the aged celestial spirit once they returned to the celestial world. “I can’t tell is he sleeping, or is he still searching since last time?” The two spirits floated in front of him curiously before his eyes shot open as he screamed, “I FOUND IT!!!”

Gemi and Mini screamed equally shivering violently in shock. “WHAT THE HECK CRUX, WE’VE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!” The Gemini twins screamed angrily. “And as I’ve told you only Miss Lucy may call me Crux, you know full well my name is Crumudgeon” He chastised.

“But that’s too long and boring, yea it’s not as fun as grandpa Crux” The spirits giggled. Gemini poofed taking the form of Lucy and smiling. “How about now? Can I call you Grandpa Crux when I take Miss Lucy’s form?” Gemini blinked before growling.

“WAKE UP, DON’T JUST FALL ALSEEP ON US!” Gemini screamed agitated as Crux snored. Slowly his eyes opened as he looked around. “Oh yea you wanted something right?” Gemini’s head slammed into the desk in annoyance. “Did, you find, anything, Crumudgeon?” Gemini said slow and seriously.

Crux rubbed his chin in thought for a moment. “Well the item you’re searching for is of old, it’s dated to the year X712 but historians estimate it to be much older. It was last seen in the year X743, the origin is unknown but theories suggest it was an item born of Zeref.” Gemini shivered at the mention of the Dark mage.

“Its original use has been lost through time but its last use was used in an R-system, the first R-system to be precise.” Gemini cut him off waving her hand. “I know all that I need to know its last locations, words about it, where it might be today.” Gemini said pleadingly.

Crux opened one eyes watching her carefully. “It was last seen in the kingdom of Minstrel, it was in the possession of a wealthy lord until he was deceased, and it was lost past that.” Crux said quietly. Gemini shuddered in anger, it wasn’t enough.

“Is there anything else you can tell me, the smallest thing at all?” She pleaded. Crux closed his eyes levitating quietly. Gemini sat down tucking her legs in as she waited. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours but she kept very still and waited with baited breath.

Gemini blinked feeling a pulling of her key. “Miss Lucy wants me? No we must wait, I’m sorry Lucy please be patient.” Gemini closed off her gate hoping she didn’t worry her master as she waited for Crux’s results.

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s home, outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

“That was relaxing, “Lucy smiled opening the door for Mirajane. Mira nodded setting her stuff down by the door. “I told you it would be, the Magnolia bath house’s new spring was one of the highlights I found out about a few days ago, I just wish we were alone so I could have washed your back.” Mirajane grinned chesurly, a glint in her eyes.

“I’m pretty sure if we were alone it wouldn’t be my back you’d be washing, “Lucy said dryly. Mirajane giggled taking her bags to the kitchen. “Would you have complained?” She called out. Lucy was about to comment but her words died at her lips knowing she wouldn’t have. “I thought so!” Mirajane laughed before humming lightly as she started making dinner for her and Lucy.

Lucy chucked shaking her head as she dropped her keys by the door before heading up to change. As she pulled off her bra she looked down at the gold key hanging there. “Maybe it wouldn’t hurt just to call her for a few minutes” Lucy bit her lower lips wondering.

“Open gate of the twins, Gemini!” Lucy called out before blinking in surprise. They didn’t show up? Lucy tried once more but got the same results. “I hope there not hurt from staying here that long,” Lucy looked down at the key worried before placing it back around her neck.

“Lucy it’s finished,” Mirajane called up to Lucy. Shaking off her worried Lucy finished changing before joining Mirajane downstairs. As she reached the landing she was happy to see Cana and Wendy downstairs to, although the latter was sulking into the table.

“So I take it Carla’s still upset with you? Lucy asked sympathetically. Wendy nodded her head still buried. “She’ll come around; she’s just upset is all. I’m sure in a couple days this will be behind you guys.” Lucy sat next to Wendy before pulling her into her lap hugging the young mage to her chest.

Wendy said nothing but snuggled into her embrace. “She views you like a daughter, it’s natural for her to be sad you want to leave.” Cana added taking a sip from her bottle. “We could always invite her to move in with us you know, but then we’d have to be careful” Mirajane pouted not liking the thought of Wendy’s Exceed walking in on them.

“N-n-no… I need to move out on my own. I know Carla cares for me but I…” Wendy’s words came out horse as she felt more tears falling. “Shhhh, shhhh, just calm down, well try talking with her tomorrow with you, how’s that sound Wendy?” Lucy smiled as she saw Wendy sniffle and nod.

“Now enough depressing talk, let’s cheer up guys.” Cana said happily. Everyone present didn’t really share her enthusiasm though. The tone only darkened once Mirajane told them about Lucy’s mark reward. “Jeez, that’s almost as much as the grand magic games prize.” Cana said in shock.

Wendy was looking down worried as she heard everything, she didn’t want to have something bad happen to her Lucy. “Don’t look so glum guys, it’s not like they’ll try attacking me here, they don’t know where I live, and Magnolia’s one of the most heavily defended cities in all of Fiore.” Lucy smiled trying to reassure everyone.

“Not to mention you have us with you.” Mirajane grinned viciously, she’d never let them touch her Lucy. The others nodded now smiling a bit. Their conversation was cut off as they felt their stomachs grumbled in annoyance. “Oh yea I forgot,” Mirajane rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before serving there meal.

There conversations went back and forth but they mostly avoided anything dark, having said plenty beforehand. Slowly Lucy’s thoughts drifted to a certain topic she had been wondering for weeks. “Hey guys, whenever I shrink do you all, do you feel strange?” Lucy asked curiously.

The three women looked at Lucy oddly. “What do you mean Lucy?” Mirajane asked with worry. “Well it’s nothing bad just it seems a little strange whenever I shrink you all well, to put it bluntly you act like you’re in heat.” Lucy blushed.

The three blinked once, then twice before they realized what she meant. “Well duh silly, we love you Lucy and the thought of you between my legs makes me shutter in pleasure every time.” Mirajane moaned. Wendy blushed fiddling her thumbs as she thought over what Lucy had said.

“Well when I first held you actually I was amazed and I didn’t know what to expect really but…” She trailed off. Lucy looked at her curiously. “Go on you can tell me, what did you feel?” Wendy tried recalling exactly what it was but she felt herself coming up blank. “It was like I felt my body heat up, seeing you so small and helpless, I could do anything to you and you could do nothing.” Cana remarked drinking from her bottle.

All three present stared at her shocked. “What? You felt it to, it’s not like we would do anything. We care for you Lucy.” Lucy let the words sink in. “so whenever I shrink you guys see me as… well…” Lucy tried to grasp what they meant.

 

“Technically you don’t go into heat but you might as well be.”

 

Everyone present nodded in agreement before they blinked in surprise. Looking around their heads moved to the head of the table, eyes widening it shock. “What the hell?!” All present screamed in unison as they stared at the ghost currently eating happily at their table.

“MAVIS?!” Lucy screamed in shock. Mavis didn’t bat an eyelash as she continued to eat the food in front of her, her hand moved up slightly waving before she went back to her meal. All present where rendered speechless by the sight of their past Guild Master sitting down with them.

“M-M-MASTER MAVIS?!” Mirajane stammered out seeing her former guild master in her home, eating her food, and alive for that matter. “Pass that please” Mavis pointed to a bowl sitting next to Wendy. The young Dragon slayer slowly moved her hand pushing her food to her.

Mavis grinned before she continued eating. “Mavis, why… why are you here?” Lucy asked slightly less stunned then those present. “Who cooked this? I really like it.” Everyone looked at her surprised hearing the words in their minds as Mavis continued to eat, all except Lucy.

“Don’t change the subject!”, “I was being polite didn’t we go over manors last time I was here?”, “MANORS?! YOU JUST BARGED IN AND STARTED EATING WITH US HOWS THAT FOR MANORS?”, “Do you have any more? I’m still hungry?” Mavis asked politely, two empty plates next to her. “SEE YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!” Lucy screamed agitatedly.

All present stared at Lucy like she was insane as she argued with their past master. Lucy’s head thumped against the table. She’s worse them Gemini, Lucy cried in defeat. After about 5 plates Mavis finished rubbing her stomach happily.

“How the hell did she put that all away she’s as small as you Wendy” Cana commented offhandedly. “I think the better question is why she is eating at all if she’s dead.” Wendy said having not seen Mavis anywhere besides Tenrou Island.

“The better question I asked originally is why she is here.” Lucy mumbled out. “It bothers you that much I’m here? Aww I guess my guild members don’t like me that much.” Tears started forming on her eyes. All present looked surprised shaking their hands in panic. “N-N-NO ITS NOT THAT WE DON’T MIND!”

“YEA W-WE DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT!”, “PLEASE D-DON’T CRY W-WE DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING BAD!” Lucy stared at them shaking her head. “You guys don’t know Mavis to well” Lucy muttered. All present looked to her before back at Mavis who was snickering playfully.

“So truthfully why are you here Master Mavis?” Lucy asked seriously. “I’ve told you not to be so formal with me Lucy, Mavis is fine.” She smiled warmly. “The reason I’m here is simple. I’m bored.” She shrugged sitting back into the chair.

All present looked at her shocked. “You came all the way from Tenrou Island because you were bored?” Lucy deadpanned. Mavis nodded happily. “Why am I not surprised?” Lucy sighed before she felt a weight on her lap. Lucy blinked before she let out an eep in surprise as Mavis leaned forward and kissed her.

Now it was Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy’s turn to gawk at her. There master, strongest mage in all of Fairy Tail, founder of the guild, was sitting on their Lucy, and kissing her passionately. Lucy moaned contently as Mavis’s skilled tongue took control dominating there kiss.

Finally she broke away letting a strand of saliva connect their lips. “You taste as good as I remember Lucy” Mavis blushed. Lucy blushed heavily, words failing to be formed but Mavis didn’t need any words to know what she was thinking. “I told you last time I liked you, why does it surprise you I came back for more fun?” Mavis asked curiously.

“LAST TIME?!”

“LAST TIME?”

“L-LAST T-TIME???”

 

Mavis blinked having forgotten the others present in the room. “Oh your still here?” Mavis looked at them blankly before waving to them. Lucy sighed shaking her head. “It’s a long story, when I first was shrunk Mavis was the one who helped me with this magic.”

Mirajane nodded still a bit shocked. “We know she did but you never told us you, you.” Mirajane waved her hands towards them. “How else do you think I got her to stop being a prude?”, “HEY I WAS NOT A PRUDE!”, “There’s no need to lie to your family,”, “IM NOT LYING! I DID PLENTY OF STUFF BEFORE YOU CAME!”, “Like?”, “I don’t need to defend myself you can read my mind perfectly well.” Lucy grumbled.

“Prude.” Mavis smiled cheerfully before she felt herself being picked up. Lucy moved her over sitting her down on the other chair like you would a child. “You lost your privileges!” Lucy scolded. Mavis frowned pouting. All present shared the same face as before, unable to fathom how there Lucy was scolding thee Mavis Vermilion.

The room was quiet for a moment before Lucy finally spoke up. “So what did you mean earlier by there in heat?” Mavis looked at her oddly. “Do you want me to define heat? I thought it was a simple word to understand, I’m not sure I can think of any simpler words that-“, “That is so not what I meant and you know it!”

Mavis gigged before continuing. “The spell you implore has two sides as do most spells. The caster side, and the affected side. With this magic which is usually not cast on oneself is used, its affected side becomes yours so you no longer have the casters side.”

“In other words what is meant to happen to the caster is instead null and void, but it can affect those around you needing to leech onto others.”

Everyone looked shocked hearing this. “The casters side as I’ve said feel their feelings amplified tenfold, this applies to anger, jealousy, rage, etcetera, and this is what I stopped last time. However since it’s no longer affecting you…” Mavis trailed off looking to the others present.

“It’s leeching onto us and making out feelings amplified.” Mirajane finished for her. Mavis smiled nodding. “You’re lucky Lucy, all those here share such a deep feeling of love towards you, if they harbored anger or rage you could have been in trouble. I apologize since I should have told you this before, I never imagined you would have more lovers besides your spirit Gemini.” Mavis frowned feeling rather guilty.

“No its fine, not many would.” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as most at the table did. “So… we could h-have hurt L-Lucy if we were in a bad mood?” Wendy asked fearfully. Mavis smiled at her shaking her head.

“While in most cases I would say yes, I can sense your feelings just like I could with Gemini, I doubt even if your world came crashing down you would feel the least bit of anger towards her. That’s what makes you all so special, your mutual love for her.” Mavis complimented them, there blushes present as there old master praised them.

“Tell me, does the thought of having to share Lucy bother you? Even in the slightest bit?” All present wanted to say no but they couldn’t really say they didn’t. “You all care for her yet to the extent not to let her feelings be shackled. That is truly what makes you caring, all of you.” Mavis smiled warmly.

Everyone smiled feeling there worries lifted by her words. “So now whenever I use this magic near somebody their feelings will be amplified?” Lucy asked worried. Mavis frowned but nodded. “I helped you and Gemini with yours but to do it with everyone around you would be impossible, just be careful who you shrink around. This magic can be a powerful force yet it can be your greatest weakness to.” Mavis warned.

Lucy nodded knowing know she shouldn’t use her magic outside of her family. “Don’t frown though, as long as it’s not you who shrinks, things should be just fine, remember what I told you before?” Lucy looked at her oddly before her memories from before flooded in.

“You said my emotions wouldn’t be affected by the magic.” Lucy smiled feeling less fear now of using it for defense. Mavis nodded happily. All present remained quiet as they let the full force of what was said sink in.

“Jeez Lucy are you secretly a saint or something? I can’t imagine not feeling mad at people attacking me or my friends.” Cana smirked. “It’s not that she doesn’t get mad it’s that she won’t react with anger,” Mirajane corrected. “That’s what makes our Lucy so special” Lucy blushed at her words.

“Are you done eating Lucy?” Mavis asked curiously. Lucy looked at her confused, “I uh, guess I am since you ate my food.” Lucy deadpanned. She didn’t get much time to react as Mavis grabbed her wrist pulling her with her. “Where are we going Mavis?” Mavis didn’t stop walking, “To your bedroom.”

“…” Ok why?” Mavis giggled before pulling Lucy into a hug. “I want to play again!” Lucy blinked before her blush flourished. “W-W-WAIT YOU WANT T-TO HEY MAVIS!?” Lucy stammered out as she was pulled up by the surprisingly strong girl towards her bedroom before the door was slammed shut behind them.

Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy sat there quietly in silence. “So… should we leave them alone?” Mirajane spoke first blushing. “I kind of want to watch,” Cana smirked. “I-I don’t think we should it would be wrong.” Wendy stuttered out embarrassed. A few minutes passed before Cana spoke up. “Oh hell like I’m going to miss this!” Cana grinned running up after them. “Wait for me!” Mirajane screamed following after, Wendy sat at the table unsure whether to join them or not.

 

 

~Celestial World~

 

Gemini’s eyes where slowly drifting shut as she felt sleep trying to claim her before she was broke out of her trance like state once Crux spoke. “MIDI…” Gemini blinked in confusion. “What does that mean?” Crux looked at her scoffing.

“MIDI is a small unknown kingdom south of Minstrel. The origins are few and I myself don’t have much knowledge about it but what I do know is there have been incidents there…” Gemini looked at him worried. “What do you mean incidents?”

“The dead coming back to life.” Crux whispered before his eyes closed again. “That’s all I can tell you Gemini, now go.” Crux was soon snoring as he rested. Gemini stood up looking worried. “The item where looking for has the power to do that but… if it’s being used to bring the dead back to life someone’s using it for the wrong reasons.”

Gemi and Mini poofed to their original forms floating away from Crux as they headed back to their domain, they had much to discuss once they returned to Earthland…

 

 

~ Lucy’s Home, Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

“M-M-MAVIS SHOULDN’T WE-“Lucy didn’t have much time to talk as she was thrown on her bed by Mavis who eagerly jumped on top of her. How is she this strong! Mavis smirked before capturing her lips in a fierce kiss. All of Lucy’s struggling soon died as they kissed, her little resistance fading fast by the second.

Mavis slowly pulled away crawling off Lucy’s lap, sitting before her patiently for something. Lucy looked at her in confusion. “You too big,” Mavis frowned in disappointment. Realization dawned on her what she wanted. Blushing Lucy nodded lifting her hands over her.

“Size magic, shrink” The pale golden glow surrounded her form slowly reducing her size until she was roughly 2 inches in height. Mavis perked at her new size grinning happily. “I’m glad to see you’ve mastered the magic, you no longer need to be specific with what you want.”

Lucy blushed at her praise, unsure if she should thank her or not since most of it she learned through Mavis’s magic to begin with. “T-thanks Master Mav-“, Stop that” Mavis cut her off scolding. “Just Mavis” Lucy frowned nodding; it felt odd not to call her Master though.

Mavis picked her up moving her around in her hands before giggling. “You’re the cutest fairy I’ve ever seen” Mavis smiled cheerfully. Is it a good thing she’s comparing me to a fairy? “Uhh t-thanks Mavis?” Lucy blushed.

Lucy felt Mavis’s large fingers delicately tugging her clothes off; she was surprisingly gentle in her actions. Once Lucy was naked a glow surrounded Mavis flashing brightly. Lucy blinked smiled as she once again saw Mavis Naked before her, a sight no one had ever really seen but her.

She looks so petite but pure with her skin glowing like that, Lucy thought. Lucy looked up before smirking, she’s blushing! She’s still reading my thoughts. Payback time! Slowly Mavis’s face darkened more and more, and more until she was clenching her eyes shut embarrassed.

“Something the matter Mavis, You look a little off.” Lucy grinned sultrily. Mavis smiled back cheerfully. “Just imagining how good you would fell inside my ass like this morning with Cana.” Her grin was sickeningly sweet. Is she being serious?!

“W-W-WHAT?! HEY STOP DIGGING AROUND IN THERE!” Lucy screamed holding her head as if it would protect her thoughts. “Then don’t tease me,” Mavis deadpanned bringing Lucy upward for a kiss. Lucy moaned in pleasure feeling her large tongue run over her body.

Slowly breaking away Mavis finished, “Or I might have to do what you imagined.” Mavis grinned. Lucy nodded dumbly still in a stupor from there kiss, it always affected her that way. Mavis slowly brought Lucy back to her lips but surprised her as her upper body was pulled into Mavis’s mouth.

“W-what? Mavis what are yo-“She tried to speak but Mavis’s massive tongue slammed into her covering her face in saliva, along with the rest of her. Mavis giggled licking her small guild member eagerly, especially paying attention to her face and breasts.

Lucy couldn’t do much else but moan in pleasure as she was toyed with in her mouth, every moan causing more of her sticky saliva to drip into her mouth. Funny that these kinds of things don’t sicken me in the slightest anymore.

Soon the rest of Lucy joined her inside Mavis mouth, her cheeks puffed out a bit trying to fit her in. Lucy felt cramped in such a tight, moist space but it felt so warm and safe ironically. Mavis frowned moving Lucy around trying to position her just right.

Finally Mavis heard a scream and smiled, she found it. Lucy screamed in pleasure as Mavis’s tongue lapped eagerly at her crotch, the hot wet appendage diving into her crotch vigorously, trying desperately to taste her. Lucy groaned writhing in pleasure, the heat of her mouth, the humidness, the dripping saliva, it was too much. Her body felt like it was on fire, the pleasure was rocking through her!

Mavis pushed Lucy into her cheek for a better angle, thrusting her tongue against her much harder now. Lucy felt completely helpless now as Mavis’s tongue molested her tiny body. She felt trapped, helpless, sticky, and safe… Lucy shuddered before screaming her release.

Mavis smiled warmly now slowly licking up her reward, making sure not to go as fast as she had before, to savor her taste. Slowly Mavis opened her mouth letting Lucy’s wet body slide out onto the bed with a plop. “You taste just like I remember.” Mavis moaned contently, hugging her sides as she blushed.

Lucy smiled warmly, it was a strange feeling to be happy she tasted good but still it made her feel warm inside. Lucy felt her hands pinched together before she was pulled up hovering a foot off the bed. “Mavis? What are you doing?” Mavis didn’t bat an eyelash at her question instead propping her feet on both sides of Lucy.

“Getting ready to play.” Lucy blinked unsure what kind of play she meant. “What do you have in mind?” Mavis smirked before both of her feet smashed into Lucy’s sides sandwiching her between her sweaty soles. “Foot massage,” Mavis moaned as she rubbed her feet back and forth, Lucy being crushed between her soft, dirty feet.

“W-when you said play I didn’t think it would be this detrimental to my health!” Lucy grunted as she was pushed back and forth, Mavis’s saliva cleaning off the filth and dirt but collecting it on her. Mavis wagged her finger back and forth scolding her.

“You know you can take it, besides you like this. You like being used as my foot rag, cleaning my dirty feet like I would with a sponge. Does my little fairy enjoy being her master’s foot sponge?” Damnit why does this sound so hot! Lucy whined internally as she was talked down to by Mavis.

Lucy moaned as her tiny body was massaged back and forth by her colossal toes. Mavis grinned as her toes gripped her small breasts, pushing them back and forth and flicking them. “Wow, you feel even better than last time, then again we haven’t even gotten to the best part” Mavis moaned rubbing her breasts.

Mavis moved her feet back letting Lucy drop to the bed.” I feel dirty”, Lucy whined rubbing some of Mavis’s sweat off her. “I hope you like that feeling, it’s only going to get better!” Mavis cheered gleefully scooping Lucy up.

“Do you remember this?” Mavis lifted her arm up displaying her bare, sweaty pit. “It’s all ready for you again my little fairy” Mavis smiled moving Lucy forward. Lucy didn’t a chance to respond before her face was shoved into her armpit.

Lucy’s senses went wild! The smell, it was so strong, much stronger than her feet this time, what a she doing?! Lucy slowly felt her mouth opening of its own accord. Slowly her tongue moved out lapping at her pale flesh, Mavis’s salty skin nipping her tongue.

It tastes as good as I remember, Lucy shuttered in pleasure eagerly licking at her old masters sweaty armpit. Mavis fidgeted around giggling, unable to stop her light laughter from Lucy’s little tongue tickling her. “L-Lucy t-that tickles!” Mavis fell over dropping Lucy to the bedspread laughing hysterically.

Lucy grabbed her head feeling a bit dizzy from her fall but she wasn’t free long before Mavis scooped her back up. “Now onto the next one!” Mavis didn’t give her a moment’s notice before shoving her into her other armpit, this time closing it around her, suffocating her in her sweaty flesh.

She’s trying to kill me! Lucy tried to move but her whole body was trapped, tightly pressed into Mavis sweaty pit. The smell, the taste, the feeling of being surrounded by her filthy pit, Lucy couldn’t take it. Lucy screamed in pleasure, Mavis’s sweat dripping into her mouth as she felt her orgasm hit her hard.

Mavis blinked in surprise before rubbing between Lucy’s legs, much to her pleasure. “You came just from licking my sweaty pits? You’re a pervert.” Mavis deadpanned pulling the disgruntled Lucy out, her hair all over the place as sweat and filth caked her body.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO CHOKE ME!”, “You enjoyed it, see” Mavis lifted her fingers up with Lucy’s release. “I bet they taste good to.” Mavis made a show of it licking her fingers slowly, one eye half open to watch her expression. Lucy couldn’t help but shutter once more as she watched Mavis moaning in bliss as she tasted her.

Lucy puffed her cheeks a bit annoyed. “Just because it felt good d-doesn’t mean I enjoyed it, I almost drowned! Not to mention suffocated.” Mavis giggled patting her head like you would a small child. “Good thing you didn’t it would be boring without you.” Mavis smiled warmly.

Lucy blushed at her comment, Mavis acts like a child at times… or always but she really is sweet. “Aww you’re going to make me blush Lucy”, “WOULD YOU QUIT READING MY MIND ALREADY!” Mavis smiled petting Lucy.

“Ready for some more fun?”, “Is it going to cause harm to my being,” Lucy deadpanned. “I don’t know did you feel ok coming out of Cana?” Lucy blinked before her face flushed crimson. “You were just joking a-about that right? Right?”

Mavis didn’t reply simple rolling to her stomach hovering Lucy over her ass. “Right?!” Lucy screamed as she was dropped in. Mavis giggled as she felt Lucy’s struggling to move against her soft cheeks. “Doesn’t it feel nice, nice to be surrounded by me on all sides? to be all warm and cozy in my ass?” Mavis questioned curiously already knowing the answer.

Lucy felt the walls around her and jiggling, and squishing under her hands and feet. Her skins so soft, and it does feel kind of cozy, Lucy blushed recalling the event with Cana. It was warm and it didn’t smell as bad as I thought it would ether. “Good then you agree!”

Lucy blinked before she felt Mavis hand pushing into her back, grunting she squirmed against her but her struggles died the deeper in she went until she was face to face with Mavis’s dark hole. “You want to touch it, taste it, play with it, do whatever you want my little fairy.” Mavis impelled her.

Lucy felt her body moving on its own. Why can’t… why can’t I stop myself… Lucy looked at Mavis’s ass feeling herself go into more of a trance. This happened before, whenever I get excited I... I can’t take it! She really is beautiful, every part of her body is perfect… and she wants to be with me…

Lucy’s lips twitched into a smile, unsure why she was trying to resist to begin with. Slowly her hands rested on her anus taking a feel of it. Mavis gasped grinning, “I see my naughty fairy has found her home for the night.” Lucy didn’t need any encouragement as she started pushing against her, trying to force her petite body into Mavis’s ass.

“I… I can’t. I’m not strong enough!” Lucy whined in annoyance. Mavis smiled moving her hand back so her fingers rested gently on Lucy. “Then ask for help my little fairy, even for the smallest of things people will help the ones they cherish.” Lucy felt her body heat up and her eyes tear a bit at her words. Mavis cares for us so much, she helps us and guides us… she loves us.

“And you Lucy” Those where the last words she heard before she felt herself being pushed into Mavis’s ass. Lucy instantly felt her senses kick in, her skin felt hotter inside Mavis’s humid asshole. The sounds surrounding her, she could hear Mavis’s heart beating softly, comfortingly. The smell, it wasn’t bad ether; it was definitely there but not overbearing. Finally Lucy decided to test her next sense hopefully not regretting it.

Lucy opened her mouth letting her tongue slowly creep out before she gave Mavis’s inner walls a light lick. Lucy grunted in surprise as she felt Mavis’s ass constrict around her, I guess she felt that. The taste… it tasted good? Well not bad. Like any other part of a person’s skin. I taste her sweat, but I like that…

Lucy tried to wrap her mind around how she was licking Mavis’s asshole and enjoying the flavor but every time she tried to think it through logically, she hit a dead end. Lucy leaned forward again this time giving her a much longer lick. Once more she felt Mavis tighten up on contact, this time a pleasant moan could be heard.

Lucy grinned evilly before she started crawling deeper in, much to Mavis’s dismay, or delight? Lucy trailed her tongue up and down pinching and nibbling on her inner walls, soon the light moans had been turned to screams of pleasure. She sounds adorable; Lucy smirked hearing her old guild master screams of ecstasy.

Lucy thrashed and pushed against Mavis struggling as much as she could to drive her wild. The feelings she was receiving where like no other. I’m less than 2 inches tall, insides someone’s asshole, I have no magic I can use, and I’m in control! The feeling was like no other, Lucy grinned.

It didn’t take long before Lucy felt her own body heating up at the sounds Mavis was making. Lucy struggled a bit before her hand was at her waste eagerly digging into her crotch in desperation. The heat, the sound, the taste, the smell, everything! It was just too much.

Lucy moaned shuttering in pleasure as she played with herself inside Mavis.

 

 

 

~ Mavis’s Pov ~

 

 

Mavis moaned as she pushed Lucy all the way in her ass. Mavis shook her rear a bit feeling Lucy slide a little deeper out of finger’s reach. Mmm, she feels so comfortable in there; I might have to- “AHH!” Mavis yipped in surprise covering her mouth.

D-did she just, “Ahhhhh!” Mavis moaned now much louder, her knees shaking under her. L-Lucy, she, she just… Mavis didn’t get time to process the blond mages actions before she fell on her elbows screaming in pleasure.

“Ahhh L-Lucy!” Mavis grunted, the feeling was divine! Mavis moved one of her shaky hands under her to rub her now swollen clit, Lucy’s movements easily turning her body against her. Mavis fell into the bed now, her ass sticking in midair as she eagerly rubbed her nether lips, the sensations being too much.

Mavis gasped in surprise once more as she felt Lucy crawling deeper into her ass. Oh no you don’t! Mavis clenched her ass to stop the blond mage in her tracks. She’s had too much control over this. “It’s my turn now my little Fairy” Mavis grinned viciously.

 

 

~ Pov End ~

Lucy moaned in pleasure as she licked Mavis’s ass, kicking herself deeper and deeper up, that was until she felt the walls all around her tighten up, stopping her advance. “It’s my turn now my little Fairy” Lucy blinked confused, what does she mean by that?

Lucy soon got her answer as she felt Mavis clenching hard before releasing her, moving in a pattern. “Oh, oh gosh wow!” Lucy moaned in pleasure as she felt her body being moved back and forth helplessly by Mavis’s strong muscles, her whole body was being massaged by Mavis’s ass!

Lucy furiously rubbed her clit now as she felt Mavis squeezing her tiny body, using her for both there pleasure. Lucy moaned in pleasure before she tasted something familiar. Opening her mouth wide Lucy moaned as she felt her mouth flooding with Mavis’s salty sweat.

Why does this turn me on so much! Lucy hated to think about it but she couldn’t stand it! The taste, the feeling of being covered in her lovers sweat, or any fluids for that matter was pure ecstasy! Lucy writhed in bliss, her body easily squishing around now that she was slick with sweat, the muscles tenderly squeezing her around, her flesh slipping and slapping against Mavis’s.

Lucy screamed in bliss as she felt her orgasm hit her hard, it was too much pleasure! As Lucy road her release she felt Mavis clenching her much harder to as she screamed in ecstasy. As Lucy lay there her hazy mind was slowly clearing, the pleasure from her orgasm slowly fading.

“Oh… Jeez… We both came at the same time,” Lucy smirked.  Slowly Lucy felt her body going numb before her eyes closed, the fatigue setting in now that her adrenaline was gone. Quietly she let sleep take her, the quickened beating of Mavis’s heart dying down to a gentle thump now lulling her to sleep.

Maybe this is how I ended up in Cana… Lucy thought before she fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

~ With Mavis ~

 

Mavis lay sweaty as she panted exhausted. “T-that… it’s been too long.” Mavis moaned pulling her wet fingers up from her crotch. Mavis moved her fingers to her lips giving herself a quick taste. “Not as bad as I remember,” Mavis smiled. She didn’t mind the flavor; just she proffered the taste of others more.

Mavis’s cheeks darkened for the first time at the thought. I suppose I should get Lucy out of my ass… Mavis clenched her ass before shrugging. “She’s asleep, she’ll be fine.” Mavis slowly sat up, her legs still shaking under her.

Slowly she floated in the air before falling back into the bed. Damnit Lucy… Mavis blushed at the thought of Lucy rendering her ethereal body useless. Mavis folded her arms before her pink dress reappeared over her. Snapping her fingers the bedroom door burst open with a disgruntled Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy falling to the floor, the door obviously being what supported them.

“You could have just watched you know, it’s rude to listen through the door.” Mavis raised her finger scolding them. “See I told you we could have!” Cana said in annoyance looking at Mirajane. “How was I supposed to know our old guild master is a pervert?” Mirajane scowled.

“W-Where’s Lucy at?” Wendy asked timidly breaking the two out of there bickering. Mavis tapped her chin in thought confusing them. “I’m not sure actually, she was in my large intestine ten minutes ago but she’s probably further along now” Mavis said casually. Everyone present except for Mavis where gawking with their jaws almost touching the floor.

“SHES WHERE!” They screamed in shock, fear, excitement, and other miscellaneous emotions. “You’re very loud” Mavis frowned rubbing her ears softly. “GET HER OUT OF THERE NOW, WHAT IF SHE GETS TRAPPED INSIDE OF YOU!” Mirajane screamed in fear.

Mavis frowned at her raising her palm warningly. “Do not think I would let harm ever befall my fairies, let alone Lucy. She’s quite alright I assure you and when I leave she’ll still be sleeping comfortably.” Mavis said in a strict tone shutting Mirajane up on the spot. Jeez she’s scary…

“As you know I can’t maintain my form very long so I’ll be leaving shortly.” The others present frowned at that, they had many different questions to ask her still. “You mustn’t let Lucy shrink near any of her friends besides you who love her. The magic has a… unusual effect on her that I doubt she can control.” Mavis warned.

The three present looked shocked to hear of the size magic having a side effect on Lucy. “I-Is it life threatening?!” Wendy asked fearfully. Mavis tapped her chin in thought, irking those present by her calm attitude. “I guess it can be if someone in your group is a nymphomaniac.” Mavis shrugged.

“…” There was a silent tone amongst the three women as they watched Mavis kicking her legs back and forth over the bed. “Care to elaborate?” Cana deadpanned. Mavis stopped her kicking as she looked at her. “The side effect is that she shuns logic” Mavis said before going back to kicking her feet about playfully.

“She shuns logic? What the hell does that mean?” Cana rubbed her head confused. “Does it mean she doesn’t think?” Wendy asked just as confused. “No I think I understand when I’m with Lucy alone and she’s shrunk she sometimes goes into a kind of trance, I don’t really know how to describe it.” Mirajane said biting her lower lip.

“Now that you mention it I think that happened with me the first time me and Lucy… well yea.” Cana added on blushing. “She did the same thing with me when I played with her when I came over here.” Wendy added in concern. Mavis kicked her feet together smiling.

“When Lucy’s in that state she’s much happier so I doubt she even realizes it ether. I have to warn you though,” Mavis’s tone turned dead serious. “If Lucy shrinks around someone she likes she will go into that state. What might seem like common sense to you doesn’t apply. For example, crawling into my ass” Mavis giggled, causing the others to blush.

“That could be disastrous, with the magic affecting those present to do what they want with her,” Cana started. “And Lucy wanting to do whatever they want with her.” Mirajane finished scowling. All three present frowned at the thought of someone using Lucy against her will without her even knowing.

“Well I have to go now, there’s something I need to do before I return to Tenrou Island.” Mavis frowned sadly. “I’m happy. Happy my fairies are so close with one another, circumstances aside” Mavis smiled, a single tear falling from her eye before her body faded away with light.

The three women covered their eyes shielding them from the bright light before it faded. Mirajane blinked a few times before her sight came back. On the bed, unharmed was Lucy sleeping where Mavis had just been sitting.

“Mavis’s body isn’t real, it only makes sense if she faded Lucy wouldn’t fade with her.” Mirajane smiled sadly. Cana and Wendy frowned but nodded. The three women moved Lucy to the front of the bed tucking her in.

“I guess we need to wait for Gemini to return or for Lucy to wake up before we can make her big again.” Wendy frowned; she wanted to snuggle with her Lucy like she did every night. “It’s alright, she just needs her rest kid” Cana smiled rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

Mirajane pulled Wendy into her lap hugging her. “You’ll just have to sleep with me tonight alright?” Wendy nodded smiling. “Let’s give Lucy some space, I bet after that trip she’ll be out for a while.” Cana added, the others nodding in agreement.

Mirajane pulled the blanket up over Lucy giving her a quick kiss as did the others before they left the sleeping Celestial mage alone.

 

 

 

~ With Erza ~

 

“Reequip, Purgatory Armor!” Erza screamed falling midair onto her target. The men below her didn’t stand a chance when the flash was gone Erza’s black battle mace slammed into the ground causing a crater to form, the rocks and men being cast aside like dust in the wind.

Erza’s red glowing eyes glared at the remaining man before her. “Damnit you’re all useless, you can’t stop one wizard!” He screamed pulling out a large axe from his back. “Fine I’ll take matters into my own ha-“he didn’t get to finish. Within an instant Erza was by his side, her weapon firmly planted into his stomach.

Not a sound was made before his body shot through the air, flying at breakneck speeds until he collided into the stone wall behind him, a thin trail of blood falling from his lips as he lay there unconscious. Erza directed her hateful gaze around the room, the remaining men not unconscious now fleeing in terror, there fearless leader having been taken out with one blow.

Erza requipped into her Heart Kreuz Armor before stepping over the downed men. As she made her way to the leader she glared at him hatefully. The men here and now gone where a part of an unknown dark guild using the nearby villages as tributes for their dark rituals.

“To sacrifice these men, women, and children so you could what, gain your youth back? Eternal life!” Erza smashed her fist into the wall in rage. “All life is precious, even the smallest of creatures let alone human beings, and you would so freely cast their lives aside to better yours… Monster doesn’t even begin to describe you.” She spat yanking the man up.

Looking at his wrist her eyes zeroed in on what she came looking for to begin with. Yanking the man’s bracer off she looked at the small gem imbedded in it. “The Lifeblood Alexandrite, fabled stone of the gods. Curse of everything else…” the bright white stone was no larger than a pebble, surprising that something so small could cause so much misery. Erza frowned pinching the stone. Without much effort she popped it out tossing the bracer to the floor.

“One down Gemini, I hope you found the other two.” Erza gave one last glance to the man before walking away. There wasn’t much else he could do now that the stone was out of his possession. As she stepped outside the now ruined castle she glanced at the fearful mob before smirking. “He’s all yours…” she would leave his fate to the mob outside, let them pass judgement for his crimes against life…

 

 

To be continued… ~ <3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD

 

Still not Finito xD

 

I do hope you all enjoyed i had a blast writing this chapter lol it was a pleasure bringing Mavis back for some fun and dont think thats the last you've seen of her, oh no i have big plans for her later on, just you wait!

 

Well one item down 2 to go, i hope your all eager for more and enjoy my story for more then just the explicit goodness ^.^ If not it still makes me happy you enjoy that :P

 

Well no Mystery Charactor for this chapter, i dont see the point adding one except for my own amusement unless i reward you for getting it right but i dont plan on adding any other women to Lucy's Hare- Family... Yet

 

Anyways like always again please leave me your lovely reviews in the form of paragraphs and comments it brings me so much pleasure to read and reply to them :D

 

Until next time my loyal fans ~<3