- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 10~!

 

I am pleased to have you all here tonight... or this morning? when ever you choose to read my story i guess.

well i've hinted a few things in my previous chapters which i hope someone might have caught on to but if not i'll say it now.

This will be a Arc, im guessing 3 chapters but i wont limit 4 just to be safe leading to what ive been hiting for awhile.

I wont keep you waiting since my last update was a week ago so without further adoo.

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Snuggle up,

 

And,

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~!!!!!

 

~ Streets of Magnolia ~

 

It was nearing evening in the town of Magnolia; the sun was all but gone to be replaced with street Lacrima’s. Mirajane hummed happily as she carried some groceries with her, Wendy walking by her side helping her out.

“Do you think Cana wanted to tell Lucy she loved her like we did?” Wendy asked with a hint of worry in her tone. “I would imagine, there’s not many things that can get a girl out of bed so early, let alone Cana” Mirajane giggled.

Looking at the frowning face of the young Dragon Slayer Mirajane sighed. “You knew more people would love Lucy just like we did Wendy, this shouldn’t bother you.” Wendy looked up shaking her head. “N-no I’m not worried, I mean I know Cana likes Lucy it’s just… “Wendy blushed looking down.

“I don’t think I can measure up.” Wendy sobbed holding her petite chest. Mirajane gawked at her unsure whether to hug her for being adorable or laugh at why she was upset to begin with. “Wendy, you know Lucy doesn’t care if your like her or as flat as a board.” Mirajane grimaced seeing Wendy’s mood worsen at the mention of a flat board.

“Let me rephrase that, Lucy doesn’t see outside appearances as any issue. She loves us all the same equally, just be yourself with Lucy and you won’t be able to stop her from loving you just like me or Erza.” Mirajane smiled warmly. Wendy sniffled a little but nodded.

As they approached Fairy Hills Mirajane gave a light wave to Wendy as they departed. “Make sure to drop by the house tonight, I want to hear how its goes with Carla.” Mirajane waved goodbye. Wendy nodded waving back as she ran up the hill leading to her room.

Mirajane started humming again pleasantly as she started walking back home. As she passed the guild hall she noticed Erza walking out with a heavy book in her arms. “Hey Erza,” Mirajane called out half waving, her hands now full with both bags.

Erza smiled walking towards her. “So I take it Master helped?” Mirajane pointed towards the book currently in her position. Erza nodded looking at it with worry. “He did reluctantly; I’ll need to talk with levy though the language isn’t anything I’ve seen before.” She flipped through the pages showing Mirajane the strange writing.

“So what happened?” As the two women walked Erza explained her conversation with their Master.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Erza stepped through the doors of her guild looking for Makarov for her request. It didn’t take her long to find him though as he sat at the bar talking with Macao and Wakaba. “Master may I have a word please?” Erza spoke in a formal tone signaling the importance of what she had to say.

Makarov’s brow furrowed but he nodded. “Would you two give us a moment?” Macao and Wakaba nodded walking to the other end of the bar as they continued to chat idly. “I take it this involves Lucy somehow.” Erza blushed nodding.

“I request your help in locating an artifact.” Erza whispered out not wanting Natsu or anyone else to over hear her. “An Artifact?” Makarov looked at her strangely. “I take it this Artifact has a name I’m not going to like.” Erza frowned but nodded. “The Personification bijou, The Lifeblood Alexandrite” Erza said quietly.

Makarov’s eyes widened in shock. “Erza Scarlet! Why on earth would you look for that accursed object?” Makarov all but shouted as he used her full name as emphasis at his dislike of what they were speaking of.

“There’s a reason that Stone has the name Lifeblood in it Erza, it steals the very essence of someone and gives it to user, no man can carry that burden. To steal life from someone else, what makes them unique and special! It’s an atrocity against life itself and should remain lost through time!” He fumed angrily.

Erza scowled expecting the conversation to go in this direction. “The stone is dangerous of that I know but let me at least explain why I’m looking for it.” She pleaded. Makarov grit his teeth furiously but none the less nodded letting her speak.

Makarov sat quietly at the bar listening to Erza as she told him what she and her friends planned to do for Lucy. “And you’re certain this is the path you wish to take? This kind of magic… it’s dark in nature and shouldn’t be dabbled with.” Makarov warned.

“All magic can be considered Dark in nature, it’s what we do with it that dictates whether it is or isn’t.”  Erza said firmly looking towards the floor. Makarov stroked his mustache in thought, a habit becoming more common as of late.

“If everyone is willing I won’t try to stop you Erza, just be careful. There’s a reason this type of magic was lost to begin with, the power it gives can be used for many things other than you intend it to.” Makarov jumped down from the bar as he walked to his office Erza not far behind.

Shutting the door behind him Makarov went towards his desk before looking through some notes. After a few moments he pulled out an old book, easily dating back centuries. “This was given to me by Porlyusica, I expect it back.” He said sternly.

Erza nodded bowing lightly. “Thank you Master, I will return it, just give me a few days.” Makarov nodded shooing her away. “Just remember some things hidden are better off that way. Take caution because you won’t be the only one who wants this kind of magic, and I doubt it’s for as good intentions as yours.” He warned.

Erza nodded in understanding, knowing full well this kind of power was coveted by many. Exiting the office Erza walked back down towards the guild, a smile now in place. If he had said no which by all right’s he could have, this would have been next to impossible to find.

Erza looked back up and smiled. Master hopes to see her again to. Stepping out of the guild hall Erza went in search of a certain blue haired bookworm, this text wasn’t exactly something she could read…

 

 

~ Present Time ~

 

“Wow I’m surprised he actually helped, I would have thought for sure he would’ve said no immediately.” Mirajane said quietly. “I know what you mean, but none the less he did and we just need to hope Gemini succeeds, otherwise the stone won’t be much more than a deadly paperweight.”  Erza scowled.

Mirajane nodded as they walked quietly, not much more to say on the topic. “I’ll have to catch up with you later, right now I need to find Levy, she’s the only one who can read this text, well besides Freed but he’s out of town on a mission currently, we don’t have time to wait.” Mirajane nodded waving goodbye as Erza parted.

“I hope Levy can figure it out, if not then where screwed.” Mirajane mumbled sadly. Shaking off her sadness Mirajane smiled trying to think positively as she walked up the hill leading home. As she entered the house was quiet.

“Strange I would have thought I’d be hearing screams of ecstasy,” Mirajane shrugged walking to the kitchen to put everything away. Maybe nothing really happened? Deciding to find out Mirajane slowly crept towards the stairs peeking over the landing towards there cracked bedroom door.

This is wrong Mira, what if I interrupt them? Mirajane bit her lower lips worried but decided against not looking and slowly opened the door.

 

 

~ With Lucy ~

 

Lucy moaned contently as her eyes slowly opened, at least she thought they did. It’s really dark, what time is it? Lucy tried to rub her eyes but felt her arms firmly held to her side. Lucy tried to move but gasped in surprise as she was clenched hard on all sides, it was like something was holding her in a vicious vice!

Lucy panicked in fear feeling herself being gripped hard and unable to see anything but there was a soft sound in the distance calming her fears for some reason. It sounded hampered though, no muffled was a better word for it. It sounded like something thumping? Lucy listened to it before realizing why it sounded so familiar.

“It’s a heartbeat?”  Lucy listened to the gentle sounds before realizing where she was. “I’m inside somebody; I can hear their heart beating through the walls.” Lucy whispered relaxing into the warm walls trapping her. Lucy tried to remember what happened but her slight headache reminded her she was still a bit hung over from her previous activities. Wait hung over!

“Cana!” Lucy screamed loudly knowing she had to be with her. Lucy didn’t hear a reply though; guess she’s passed out drunken Lucy frowned. Sighing she tried to move around and get a feel for where she was.

The walls around her felt ridged and wet, it was also warm and humid with a potent smell. “Well I hope I’m not in her stomach” Lucy grumbled fearing Cana might have accidently ate her. Lucy tried again to move but like before she felt the walls tighten around her in protest to an almost painful extent.

“Oh wait why didn’t I do this before?” Lucy activated her magic, the golden circle illuminating the now dark pink walls around her before she shrunk. Lucy sighed happily no longer being held tightly by the walls. “I must be less than a quarter inch at this height.” Lucy observed having never shrank so small before.

Lucy activated her size magic letting her hands glow gold illuminating the damp cavern once more for her to see. “Well then…” Lucy mumbled seeing darkness on both sides of her. “This can go one of two ways…” It can’t be much worse than waiting though.

Finally picking a direction, one that felt more inclined she started walking on the wet surface, her feet slipping every so often as she stumbled into Cana. “Well there’s no acid so that eliminates the stomach, unless I didn’t agree with her and I’m…” Lucy blushed not wanting to think how deep she could be in her girlfriend.

“I don’t think I’m in her crotch either the walls would be much wetter, I’d probably drown at this size,” Lucy sighed. “So that leaves really just one place then” Lucy scowled not liking the thought. “At least it’s clean and doesn’t smell as bad as I thought it would.” Lucy moved her hands over Cana’s walls feeling her wet flesh, sticky and damp, gross but understandable.

Lucy continued walking feeling the walls move once and awhile from her footsteps, she must be enjoying this subconsciously. Lucy smirked feeling her ego boost a bit at pleasuring her while she was sleeping. Soon the ground assented; Lucy had to walk at an angle until she had to stop using her magic to light the canal instead opting to use her hands for climbing.

Lucy grunted as she scaled Cana’s fleshy walls, her feet and hands slipping easily on her slimy flesh. “Ok… this… is kind of… gross…” Lucy panted tiredly as she tried climbing at a complete 90 degree angle. Suddenly she felt both her feet slip. Lucy screamed holding tightly onto Cana’s flesh.

“Uhhhhhh!” Lucy heard all around her as the walls shook as she gripped them hard. “She really felt that,” Lucy commented before feeling her hands now slipping completely. Crap, think fast Lucy or else you’ll have to climb all the way back again!

 

 

~ Lucy’s Bedroom ~

 

Mirajane opened the door expecting to see Lucy snuggled up with Cana like she had been with Wendy but was surprised to see just Cana sleeping half naked in there bed, her ass sticking up in the air a bit. “Well that was unexpected.” Mirajane deadpanned in disappointment having not been able to add another cute picture to her collection.

“So where’s Lucy?” Mirajane walked to the bathroom seeing some wet towels drying and a few things out of place but no Lucy. Moving towards the bed she smirked pulling the sheets away expecting to see her small lover shrunken under her.

“She’s not here ether?” Mirajane mumbled. Looking at Cana she could tell by her flushed sleeping face she was passed out, if her face wasn’t enough evidence the 12 or so empty bottles next to her were. “Cana! I just washed those sheets!” Mirajane hissed in annoyance seeing the dark beer stains in there bed.

Sighing Mirajane pulled the blanket off her along with some of the pillows she wasn’t on as she started taking the dirty cloths away. As she was about to leave she froze hearing Cana moaned loudly in her sleep as she fidgeted.

“What the…” Mirajane blinked having thought she woke her but her light snoring proved otherwise. Mirajane stopped to think it over before her face darkened. “Lucy’s missing, Cana’s drunk, and she’s naked…” Mirajane slapped her forehead in annoyance having not realized it before.

Walking back to Cana she looked at her bare crotch expecting to see there naked lover half way inside her but didn’t. “Well I could try reaching in to fish her out…” she blushed before something in the corner of her eye caught her attention.

Mirajane gaze moved upwards in surprise.

 

 

 

~ Back with Lucy ~

 

As Lucy felt her hands slip she screamed more in reaction to her fall then to anything else. “SIZE MAGIC GROW!” Her hands glowed before she grew back to her original size, the walls tightening around her new form.

Lucy grunted in discomfort as she was sandwiched on all sides by Cana’s fleshy tunnel, her face now pressed into her making it rather hard to breath. If I let the magic go I’ll fall and have to start over, but if I stay this way I might suffocate!

Lucy tried slamming her fist in anger but felt something strange. Lucy blinked shocked she hadn’t realized it before. Her hand! She felt the cold air blowing against it; she was touching the outside of Cana now! With new vigor Lucy tried desperately to claw with her one hand up but wasn’t really making much progress.

Ok I need to do this carefully. If I shrink myself just a few inches ill slide down but I’ll be able to slip out. Lucy slowly let the glow of her magic take effect, her assumption right as she slowly felt her body sliding back down.

Trying as hard as she could she tried grasping ahold of anything but it was no use! She was going to fall back in! Lucy was about to scream before she felt something tight pinch her hand. “What?!” Lucy barely spoke as she was yanked upwards, light soon flooding into her vision.

 

 

~ Lucy’s bedroom ~

 

 Lucy clenched her eyes blinking back the pain of the light before her vision slowly returned. Lucy looked up shock as she saw the same expression on Mirajane’s face as she held her by her fingertips. “Lucy?!” Mira screamed in surprise.

“Why where you in, Did Cana?!,” Mirajane stammered in embarrassment unable to completely speak what she wanted to say. Lucy looked down as she saw Cana’s ass under her, she was directly lined up with her dark hole. Guess that proved what I thought.

“Let’s uh… Let’s not talk about this with the others.” Lucy sighed still blacking out on the memories of how she ended up in her friends end. Mirajane scowled at Cana annoyed as she cupped Lucy tightly. Mirajane walked to the bathroom before turning the faucet on in the sink.

Testing the water she moved her hand near it to let Lucy walk under it. Lucy smiled thanking her and moaned as she felt the tepid water rinsing away Cana’s sweat… amongst other things. Once Lucy felt clean enough she moved away from the water shivering a bit.

Mirajane smiled warmly hugging Lucy to her chest. “I’m going to have a word with Cana about this you know, I don’t care if it was your idea or hers.” Mirajane said sternly. “Mira its fine no harms done, although I kind of want to know how I got in there to begin with.” Lucy blushed.

“It’s not ok, what is you suffocated!  You might be more durable but you still need to breathe!” Mirajane said panicked. “In her defense it’s harder to breathe when I’m in the other way” Lucy giggled at Mirajane’s blushing face. “Be that as it may I’m still going to talk with her.” She scowled looking away.

Lucy sighed hugging her back. “Alright Mira, just don’t be mean.” Mirajane set Lucy down on the floor before moving towards the tub. As she turned on the water she smirked stripping from her maroon dress.

“You going to just stand there and watch or join me silly” Mirajane giggled at Lucy as she blushed at the naked giantess. Lucy nodded deactivating her spell as she grew back to her original height. Mirajane smiled lovingly as she pulled Lucy into a deep kiss. Lucy didn’t protest as she felt Mira’s skilled tongue dominating her mouth.

Breaking away she felt Mira cup her face lovingly. “You know it’s kind of pointless to take a bath now since we’ll just end up dirtier coming out then going in.” Lucy grinned sultrily. “I know but I’m tired and don’t want to wait, besides I thoughts I’d help you wash up, after all you were in her ass” Mirajane chuckled stepping into the filling tub.

Lucy smiled nodding as she stepped past her sitting directly across, there legs resting between each other’s. “I think this is the first time we bathed together since we moved in, I missed it” Mirajane said quietly with a small smile.

Lucy moved to the other end of the tub and sat in her lap. Lucy made no protests as she felt Mirajane pull her closer into her embrace. “Things have been a bit chaotic; I guess it’s sometimes hard to enjoy the little things.” Lucy pouted before her breath hitched.

Mirajane slowly rubbed her shoulders massaging her. “No need to pout my Little Lucy, let’s just focus on how we can change that” Mirajane smiled using the nickname she called her whenever she shrank. Lucy nodded dumbly as she let the older mage’s skilled hands pleasure her.

Slowly Lucy felt tired, the mixture of warm water and relaxing rubdown was doing wonders for her. Mirajane soon moved her hands backwards rubbing up and down her back. Lucy sighed pushing herself closer into her touch.

Soon she heard Mirajane humming softly and felt the rest of her aches and stress evaporate instantly. The pleasure from her touches, her beautiful voice, and cascading water was too much for anyone. “Aww is my Little Lucy feeling better? Your feel like putty in my hands” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy gave a light nod unable to form words. Suddenly Lucy gasped as her hands moved around her sides groping her large breasts. “Do these need attention to?” Mirajane said coyly before spreading her legs under her, her knees rising up from the water on each side of Lucy trapping her in place, but in all honesty there was nowhere else on Earthland she would rather be then where she was now.

As Mirajane lightly squeezed her breasts she started laying feathery kisses up her neck. Soon Lucy was moaning lightly as she felt her body played with by Mira. “I-I-it’s hard to b-believe how good you are at t-this” Lucy stuttered out, her breath turning rugged once Mira nibbled on her ear.

Mirajane tugged on her earlobe releasing it with a lick. “Why does it surprise you? You think I just swung the other way when I saw you?” Mirajane smirked. “I mean your beautiful Lucy and I don’t doubt you could probably turn other girls but I have had past experiences you know.” Mirajane blushed before resuming her kisses.

“Buuuuuut, nothing was ever as wonderful as what I have with you Lucy.” Mirajane said seriously, the love in her voice evident even if she couldn’t see her face. Lucy smiled contently at her words. “I didn’t think you hadn’t Mira I already know what you did with your sister I’m just surprised is all.” Lucy screamed she fell into the water, Mirajane no longer holding her up.

Lucy looked up annoyed but saw why Mira dropped her. Her face was pure red, blushing didn’t even qualify to describe how dark her face was. “I’m going to kill her!” Mirajane cried in embarrassment cupping her face as she tried to think of what else Gemini might have said. I thought she was joking about telling Lucy about me and Lisanna!

“You don’t need to be embarrassed Mira,” Lucy giggled seeing her lovers fidgeting form. Mirajane looked away but her blush left her face a bit. “In my defense this was when we were younger and didn’t know it was wrong.” She folded her arms pouting.

“Whys it wrong? You love each other and did what you thought was natural” Lucy shrugged surprising Mirajane. “Sometimes it’s better to view the world as black and white, it takes away things we deem wrong or immoral. Like having multiple lovers” Lucy snickered playfully.

“T-T-That’s not the same thing!” Mirajane cried out in embarrassment. “My point is you can’t let the world tell you what’s a right or wrong it’s for you to decide yourself, I know I don’t have room to talk since a month ago if you said I was going to be a sex-toy to my guild members I would have thought you were insane” Lucy chuckled dryly.

Mirajane blushed but nodded none the less. Lucy moved herself back in place, this time pushing her own legs up to support her incase Mirajane dropped her again. Lucy sat quietly in her embrace but it didn’t take her long before she felt Mira’s hands creeping back up towards her breasts.

Lucy smiled as she felt Mirajane once more kissing up her neck as her fingers brushed her hardening nipples. Lucy moaned as she felt Mirajane pinching now instead of gently fondling her, apparently she was through with her soft petting.

Lucy cried in disappointment as she felt one of her hands move away from her breast but was silenced as it traveled down her abdomen before circling her navel, lightly tickling her on the way down to her true destination.

Lucy gasped as she felt Mirajane’s fingers lightly rubbing her nether lips under the water, her other hand still playfully pinching her breast. “Hmm, I can’t tell if you’re excited or not with us in the water, maybe I should just keep playing with you until I think you are”. Mirajane’s voice sounding husky and feral, the tone of her voice, it sounded animalistic.

Lucy shuttered feeling her hot breath on her neck. Lucy suddenly felt like a small animal being trapped by a much larger one. Being helpless in the presence of something much stronger than her, the feeling she couldn’t do anything to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to. It was driving her insane!

Mirajane’s fingers stopped pinching her breasts before cupping one of them as she pulled it out of the water. “I’m kind of Jealous my Little, Lucy, you have such big and perky breasts it makes all women envious, why are you so lucky?” Lucy shivered at her tone, how she said her name slowly.

“It’s a good thing these are mine along with the rest of you, that way I get to play with My Little Lucy whenever I want.” Mirajane whispered leaning over her shoulder, bringing her breast up to her lips. Lucy groaned in pleasure as she felt Mirajane suck on her breast while her fingers trailed up and down over her quim nice and slowly, she was just teasing her.

Maybe this is why people call her the She Devil, she sounded so possessive like she was her property. Soon Lucy couldn’t take just sitting as her hips started grinding against her hand trying desperately for her to continue. “Hmm? Does my Little Lucy want my touch that badly?” Mirajane teased, her tongue flicked out licking her breast.

“Since I’m so nice I should oblige but it will cost you later,” Mirajane growled sultrily, her fingers now diving into her crotch. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she bucked into Mirajane’s hand, it felt so good! Lucy could hear light giggling behind her from Mirajane’s angelic voice but it sounded deeper, different then her usual one.

“Does it feel good? Feel good to be played with, to be a toy in my arms as I use your body?” Lucy shuttered feeling new pleasure at her words. “Show me how much you love it! Tell me!” She heard her hiss and her fingers pinched her budding clit hard. There was no stopping it now Lucy screamed in pleasure as her release rocked her body, bucking hard in Mirajane’s grasp as her orgasm controlled her movements.

Lucy felt her body go limp and without a doubt would have sunk into the water if not for Mira holding her in place. Mirajane’s hand withdrew as she lifted her fingers out of the water. “Pity, nothing to taste” Mirajane whined seeing her clean hand. Lucy blinked away her haze. Her voice… it’s back to normal.

Mirajane smiled warmly pulling Lucy closer in her lap as she cradled her there humming softly. It was almost scary to hear the other side of Mirajane, but still… the pleasure of her words where like nothing she had ever heard. Lucy knew Mirajane didn’t see her as a toy but still, being called one by her with such possessiveness, it was orgasmic!

Lucy’s eyes closed as her head rested on Mirajane’s chest, the soft humming of her gentle voice slowly lulling her towards sleep. Mirajane looked down at Lucy and smiled warmly, soon her fingers came up as she brushed her golden locks out of her face.

Lucy sighed contently as she felt Mirajane petting her head, funny that it used to bother her. The two sat quietly in there bath oblivious to the world as they enjoyed themselves, there happiness being the only thing they needed.

 

 

~ Hours Later ~

 

Lucy slowly felt her body being shaken. “Come on Lucy wake up, you going to freeze.” Mirajane said worried. Lucy’s eyes slowly opened wondering what she meant before she felt cold surrounding her on all sides. Looking down she blushed realizing she had dosed off in the tub, the once warm water now freezing.

“I warned you” Mirajane laughed seeing Lucy’s pained expression as the air bit her cold skin. Lucy shivered violently grabbing a towel. “W-W-Why d-d-didn’t you w-wake me?” She stuttered out. “You looked so cute cuddled up with me I just couldn’t.” Mirajane giggled pulling her shivering lover into a warm hug.

Lucy eagerly accepted enjoying her warmth. “I need to start on dinner, I’m sure Erza and Wendy will be back soon.” She waved exiting the bathroom. Cold aside Lucy smiled happily. Her little nap was refreshing, she felt like a million jewels.

Once she dried off she exited to the bedroom before changing into her warm clothes. Looking towards the bed Cana was no longer present, judging by the loud voices downstairs I’d probably find her with Mira, Lucy thought pulling her shirt over her head.

Walking downstairs she looked around and saw Cana sulking on the couch, Mirajane in the kitchen scowling, and Wendy sitting at the table, her knee’s tucked into her chest. Well there moods could be better. Strange, Gemini and Erza where nowhere to be seen though.

“So I take it something’s wrong?” All eyes perked up seeing Lucy standing there. “Glad you didn’t catch frostbite Lucy,” Mirajane giggled. “H-hey Lucy, sorry about earlier.” Cana rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “Hi Lucy…” Wendy mumbled out, her sad tone evident something was wrong.

“You’re lucky you woke me up when you did or I might have, don’t worry about it Cana I’m still a bit lost on how it happened anyways, and Wendy what’s the matter?” Lucy answered each of them with a different tone to match the mood.

“Carla’s not speaking with me.” Wendy mumbled out, light tears streaming down her cheeks. Lucy frowned not liking the sound of that. Lucy moved next to Wendy hugging her to her side. “Want to tell me about it?” Lucy said in a very Mira like tone.

“S-S-She’s upset I w-want to move out, she d-doesn’t think it’s appropriate to have roommates.” Wendy whimpered out. Considering what we do she might be onto something. “Doesn’t she know Mirajane and Erza will be here to? She respects them.” Lucy countered.

“Hey what about me?” Cana frowned. Lucy gave her a knowing look shutting her up. “She said I’m too young to move in with people, it doesn’t matter who… She’s against me doing it and not talking to me until I change my mind.” Wendy cried feeling a new wave of tears forming.

Lucy held Wendy close comforting her. “It’ll be fine Wendy, trust me. Carla’s stubborn and you know it but, she’ll come around. I’ll have a talk with her tomorrow alright?” Lucy asked. “I’ll join you to.” Mirajane added. Wendy sniffled rubbing her tears away but nodded.

“Alright well that’s settled, now cheer up alright, and let’s worry about that tomorrow.” Wendy gave her a light smile nodding. “So why can’t Carla just move in with us?” Cana asked offhandedly. “Oh why didn’t I think of that? She can move in and watch are every move and sleep in the same room and everything.” Mirajane smirked at Cana.

“No need to be mean, it was just an option.” Cana grumbled taking a drink from her bottle. The conversation went back and forth mostly, some bickering, some laughter, nothing to promenade until Lucy finally asked where her other harem members where.

“Hey what happened with you guys earlier? Gemini and Erza haven’t come back yet. “Lucy asked worried. “Well Erza had to go to the guild to talk with Master about something, I think it was a job that came up, I’m not sure. As for Gemini…” She started but had to stop unable to think of an excuse.

“That’s actually a good question what did happen to her?” Wendy shrugged unsure herself. “I’m sure she’s fine, after all she can’t be hurt and she’ll come to tell us if something happens.” Mirajane said calmly. “I know but still,” Lucy looked down worried.

Lucy felt herself being pulled into a hug. Looking down she smiled seeing Wendy’s smiling face. “Don’t worry Lucy she’ll be back in no time.” Lucy ruffled her hair a bit nodding. “I know but it’s my job to worry about her, same with all of you.” Everyone present smiled at her statement happily knowing she would.

All eyes turned to the door however as they heard it opening. “Did Levy have any trouble reading that book master gav-“Gemini stopped speaking when she noticed everyone present, or more just Lucy. “Uh hi guys,” Gemini waved walking in, as she stepped aside Erza followed behind her blinking in surprise seeing everybody there.

“Gemini, Erza!” Lucy cried happily hugging them bolting over and hugging them both. “Why where you guys out so late?” Lucy asked less worried now. “I had to have a talk with Levy about something master wanted looking into.” Erza brushed it off walking past her.

Lucy’s gaze turned to Gemini before she held up a milk carton. “Mirajane said she needed this.” Gemini shrugged. Lucy looked back to Mira who was scowling at Gemini. “U-u-uh y-yea I guess it slipped my mind Lucy sorry.” She rubbed the back of her head chuckling dryly.

There’s something going on… Lucy shrugged the nagging feeling away, she’d ask them about it later, for now she just wanted to sit down and eat with her family.

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

Erza walked down the streets of Magnolia, she had tried Fairy Hills but Levy wasn’t there. Since she wasn’t on a mission with Jet and Droy that meant she could only be in one place, well the onc place Erza knew she always was at when she had free time.

As Erza approached the store she frowned at the name, it always bugged her that it was so simple. “Book Land,” She scoffed stepping inside. Looking around it didn’t take her long to find the Bluenette in the back with a mountain of books on either side of her as she read with her Gale-Force reading glasses.

“Levy, we need to talk.” Levy blinked the letters and symbols freezing from her sight. Looking up surprise was evident in her face. “Hey Erza what’s up? I don’t see you here often.” Erza frowned looking around. “If this was an armor smith I might come but I can’t say I fancy this store.”

Levy giggled expecting as much from the great Titania. “So what’s up? And what’s that?” Levy’s eyes immediately locked onto the book tucked under Erza’s arms. “This is the reason I’m here,” Erza walked over sitting across from Levy.

“I need your help deciphering this text, it’s too old for me to understand and it seems even master can’t read it.” Levy smirked, her interests now peaked at a challenge not even there master could solve. Let me take a peak.” Levy greedily looked through the old book smiling and frowning on different pages.

“Well it dates back past X540, how did you find something so old?” Levy inquired still looking at the strange writing. “You’d have to ask Master, it’s his. He’s letting me barrow it for some research.” Levy looked up surprised before grinning ear to ear.

“Research? Mind if I ask what you looking for?” Erza frowned looking away. “I can’t say, it’s classified.” Levy frowned sadly. “Well I can probably translate it but it’ll take me a week, I’m working on a few other books currently but I can take a peak after if you want?”

Erza frowned but nodded. “I understand, just get back to me when you can, I’ll just tell Lucy it will be a few weeks an-“Erza started biting back a smirk as Levy interrupted. “Wait Lulu wanted to know?! I umm, if you both want to know so badly I can put my stuff aside and look now.” Levy blushed heavily before pulling the book back to read.

Erza smiled knowingly before standing to leave. “I’ll leave it to you then, I’ll be back in a few hours.” Erza waved but didn’t get a reply back as Levy vigorously read over the pages.

 

 

~ Celestial world ~

 

Gemi and Mini poofed into their realm looking at the beautiful surroundings. “How long has it been since we were here?” “No clue, time kind of melds together with Miss Lucy.” The Twin spirits floated from their own domain down towards another spirit’s seeking some answers.

It didn’t take them long before they entered a room lined on all sides by books and scrolls. In the middle of the room levitating sat Crux of The Southern Cross. Gemi and Mini floated over to him landing on his desk.

“Hey Grandpa Crux!” They both screamed happily. The old spirit continued to snore lightly however. “Is he sleeping?” “No I think he’s doing research.” “I can hear him snoring though,” “He snores when he’s searching for stuff to.” The twins banter was cut off as Crux screamed, his eyes widening.

Both Gemini twins screamed equally as loud flying in the air in fright. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” They screamed simultaneously. “Can I help you Gemini?” Crux spoke in a bored tone ignoring there question. Gemi and Mini grumbled but none the less floated back onto the desk.

“Can you help us with something Grandpa Crux?” “Yea we need your help searching for an item for Miss Lucy.” Crux eyed them strangely before scowling. “My name is Crumudgeon, only Miss Lucy may call me Crux” He scolded.

“As for your request what is it you want to know?” Gemi and Mini frowned being chastised by their remark but brushed it aside. “We need help finding something; We don’t know what its full name is but its related, To Stygian Metal. It’s some kind of band or, Ring. The metals a dark black but that’s not what’s important. The power it wields is that of a dark nature. It brings life to inanimate things” The twins finished, there usual way of finishing each other’s sentences.

Crux rubbed his chin in thought. “Well the item you’re speaking of if I’m correct is called the copula of Demise, but no one calls it as such. The name it goes by now is the revival ring. Leave it to humans to dumb down common language” Crux chastised to no one in particular.

“What do you know about the Revival ring?” Gemi asked before Crux scowled at them. “I-I-I mean the Copula of demise?” Crux frowned but nodded none the less. “The item is a black circlet no larger than that of a pebble. The metal is said to be easy to mold but impossible to break making it easy to change to what the user needs, be it a necklace, a ring, or theoretically even a tooth. Further information unknown.” He spoke the last part robotically.

“Well how long will it take you to find it?” “Yea if you already know about it won’t it be easier to find out?” there answer was left as such as Crux closed his eyes thinking. Gemini waited for a few minutes but it was clear Crux was already deep in thought.

“I guess we’ll just have to come back later.” “Yea, let’s head back to Miss Lucy, oh and we need to pick something up on the way back.” Gemi and Mini nodded before poofing out of the Celestial world back to Earthland leaving Crux to his search.

 

 

~ Flashback End ~

 

Lucy sat quietly on her couch, Mirajane and Erza already having gone to sleep, Cana had left for her own apartment. She planned on moving but as of when it was unsure. Lucy looked to the side and saw Wendy snoring lightly on the other end of the couch, guess she’s tuckered out from today.

Lucy felt a pair of arms slither around her shoulders before something rested on top of her head. “Can’t sleep Gemini?” Gemini smirked; her chin perched on top of Lucy’s head as she hugged her. “And here I thought I was the mind reader, you didn’t even need to turn around? Or maybe it’s because of my breasts pressing into your head, do they feel that familiar?”

Lucy smirked shaking her head. Gemini hopped over the couch startling Lucy. “You know you could have just walked around.” Gemini shrugged, “Not as fun.” Lucy pointed to the sleeping form of Wendy who fidgeted a bit from the commotion but was soon lightly snoring once more.

“See no harm done.” Gemini whispered sitting on Lucy’s lap. “I take it something’s on your mind?” Gemini asked in concern. “You already know what’s bugging me we share the same mind,” Lucy deadpanned before sighing.

“Just thought you’d rather tell me instead of me just looking around.” Lucy looked at Gemini surprised. She never asked before poking around. “I’m just worried about everything that happened.” Lucy muttered hugging onto Gemini.

“Which part, Cana and Wendy moving in, Wendy’s stubborn kitty cat, or the dark guilds gunning for your head?” Lucy scowled at that last part. “D, all of the above.” Lucy muttered tiredly. Gemini smiled hugging her master close. “Try focusing on everything good that’s happened Miss Lucy. I know you don’t see everything working out for the best you just have to let it move at its own pace. It might take a day, it might take a week but everything will work out.”

Gemini’s words hit deep, Lucy smiled nodding. “I just don’t want anything to happen to my new family.” Gemini smiled knowingly. “We feel the same, why do you think we all came together? Without you everything would fall apart that’s why where trying so hard to protect you.” Lucy smiled at her words, she already knew that but the passion she spoke was enough to make her heart flutter.

“L-love you… Lucy…” Lucy and Gemini blinked in surprise hearing the faint voice. Looking to the end of the couch Wendy’s eyes where half open as she rubbed some of her sleep away, still clearly tired. Gemini smiled before pulling her into her lap onto of Lucy also.

Wendy curled up into her arms falling back asleep. Lucy looked at the strange sight but felt warm from seeing it. She had to protect them, there was no other option. Any other worries seemed to just disappear along with her worry and doubt as she watched Gemini slowly cradling Wendy as she slept.

Gemini can be immature but she really does care for everyone so much. Heck she’s even acting motherly with Wendy, she’s going soft. “I heard that,” Gemini muttered dryly. “I’ll have you know I’m not going soft… I just find her cute… and corruptible.” Gemini blushed.

“Liar” Lucy giggled hugging her spirit close. Both spirit and master sat in silence letting their thoughts do the rest. Soon midnight hit and both Gemini and Lucy yawned tiredly. Picking up the sleeping dragon Slayer bridal style Gemini walked with Lucy up to their room.

Gemini laid Wendy down next to Erza before giggling. Erza instinctively hugging Wendy closer, and Miss Lucy thinks I’m soft? Lucy crawled under the covers next to Mirajane before pushing them aside for Gemini. The spirit needed no further encouragement snuggling up to her Master.

“Good night Gemini” Lucy said lovingly. Gemini leaned forward giving her a gentle kiss. “Good night Miss Lucy.” Gemini’s head rested on her chest listening to her breathing. Once it slowed signaling she had fallen asleep Gemini frowned.

Three lost items with three equally disturbing abilities. Finding one is hard enough but all three? Gemini cast her gaze to Erza who by far had the hardest job of all. “Good luck Erza, you’ll need it…” Gemini whispered before her eyes slowly closed as she let sleep claim her with her family.

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD

NOT FINITO

As i said before this is only part one so sit tight and enjoy, what might they all be planning to do with forbidden Artifacts? i will honestly die if somebody guesses correctly i mean seriously come on no more psychics

-.-

 

Anyways like always please review for me i was sad to see only 2 reviews on my last two chapters ;-; kind of worried im not pleasing my audiance here.

 

Then i saw the 3000 views and felt a little better... and annoyed i wasn't getting 3000 reviews :P

 

Anyways until next time guys ~<3