- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I'll end it in two chapters

It was too late to do anything. Ashley had already scooped me up and I was tumbling down the damp, humid shaft of doom. Her sweaty soccer sock. Being dropped in this sock was unreal. Even in my current, disheveled state, it felt like I was breathing underwater. The air was so thick with foot sweat it was basically condensing on my face. And the smell. The STINK. It felt like it this odor had consumed the whole universe. It had certainly consumed my universe.

Ashley began to slip her foot into the sock. I couldn't even move. I could watch as I saw her sweaty toes come closer and closer. Things were moving in slow motion as those disgusting appendages got closer and closer. I just wanted to die. God. Please just let me die. But again, no such mercy was available to me. Her toes impacted me head on, so slimy and sweaty. She hasn't even started doing anything yet...Was this just the natural state of her feet? I can't believe this.

 

    I didn't even have to do anything at all to get myself in a comfortable place. Ashley tugged on and twirled my body with her toes until I was in a secured place. She stuffed her shoe on right away. This time, instead of being tucked under all the toes, she put my body tall ways across the sole. My chest down was stuck under the ball of her foot, but as my luck would have it, she tucked my head in between her big toe and second toe, shoving my face into a world of sweaty foot stink and gooey gunk.

 

    "Stay still now Paul, all you have to do is lay there and breathe, thanks for doing this!" Ashley says as if I chose to be in this position. I hate her. I hate them. I hate all of them. The only person who has helped me is Megan. Fuck everyone else.

 

    There really are no words left for this experience except for revolting. Looks like she's started playing. Unlike previous times, my body wasn't safe from the crushing effects of feet. I've never felt anything like it. And for some reason it felt weird. Her sole was crushing my whole body from the chest down, but I only felt a little pain. It was mostly an immense pressure that was pressing my body down into the insole. I felt like I was becoming part of her foot AND part of her insole at the same time. Was this my fate? To be trapped under the very thing I hate the most? My sister's smelly foot? I refuse to believe this. I refuse! I will escape this! I will get big again!

 

    I feel like my thoughts are racing at 1000 mph, but considering most soccer games last around 2 hours accounting for everything, and it’s only been 20 minutes, this is only the beginning of my suffering. The smell had gotten so bad I couldn't even breathe anymore without coughing immediately. I couldn't handle it. I could feel myself slipping. It’s over. My eyes closed, and I passed out. To think, I would ever faint strictly as a result of smelling Ashley's foot.

 

    I woke up sometime later. But the game still wasn’t over. Looks like my body had just gotten used to the new level of stink again. Breath after breath of poisonous foot odor seems to only make sure that I can inhale more and more of that foot odor. It was like a sauna inside her cleat. My entire lower body felt squished flat and spongey at this point. I could barely even feel it. It was completely drowned in foot sweat, which I managed to escape as my head was still stuck in between her toes, though it wasn’t a much better fate considering all the toe jam that had built up and had forced its way into my mouth. How many people in the world can claim to have eaten not 1, but 2 of their sister’s toe jam? Probably just one. Me.

There was really nothing I could do. I was simply forced to lay there for the next hour, continuously inhaling. At some point, I could tell the game had died down. Ashley was moving a lot less, but had grown rather fond of wiggling her toes, rubbing stinky toe flesh all over my face, as if to keep me awake and keep the toe jam fresh. I couldn’t hear much, but it sounded like they had gone back to the locker rooms, and the girls didn’t sound too happy. Ashley pulled off her shoe, allowing me to feel cool air on my squished and disgustingly soaked body.

“Ashley! What the fuck was that? You played like trash out there” – I heard some girl yelling at Ashley

“But---“ – Ashley replied right before she was cut off by a different voice.

“ALL OF YOU ARE GARBAGE. CLEARLY YOU’VE LEARNED NOTHING. I WANT EVERYBODY HERE TO GIVE ME 20 LAPS. LET’S GO. JAZMINE, YOU’RE UP FIRST” – I heard the person who must’ve been the coach say. She stormed out of the room right after that.

“This is bullshit!” I heard one of the girls say.

“Yeah totally! We had them! How did we lose?!” Another girl said.

“I guess I’ll go do my laps” – Said the girl who I’m assuming is Jazmine.

“Wait!” – I heard Ashley say. “I think I know why we lost. See, usually, my brother roots for us to win, and when he does that we usually win! But this time, I don’t think he was rooting hard enough, or at all. I think it’s his fault that we lost.” – I couldn’t even believe what she was saying. First she sticks me in her sweaty fucking socks and shoes, and then says it’s MY fault that we lost. Suddenly, I felt even more cool air on my back.

“Look at him.” – I heard Ashley says.

“I don’t want to go into details, but long story short, my sister cast some kind of weird spell on my brother and shrunk him down. I took the opportunity to use him today as a good luck charm. I figured he would be safest in my cleat, even though it is rank in there. But clearly he wasn’t hoping for our victory.”

The locker room was dead silent. I began trying to peel myself away from her foot, but all I could manage to do was pull my head out from in between her stinky toes. That’s when the gasps started.

I could hear a bunch of things being said now….“What the—“, “Ewww”, “Gross”, “Is he real?”, “Why in her shoe?”,“That’s disgusting”.

 Jazmine came to look at me closer, “So you’re saying it’s this punk’s fault that we lost?”

“Yupp. Totally his fault.” – Ashley said.

Suddenly I felt fingers grasp at me. I thought it was Ashley, until I noticed I was being pulled away from her. It must’ve been that girl Jazmine.

“Ok you little freak of nature. Since you made us lose, you’re going to join me on my 20 laps. And you’re going to join everyone of us on our 20 laps. Hear that girls? This is a direct order from your team captain. When you do your 20 laps, stick this little piece of filth into your shoe. No questions!” – Jazmine assertively commanded the team. She must be the team captain.

The girls around the room sounded grossed out and uneasy.

“Bu---“ – One of the girls tried to say.

“No questions!!” – Jazmine answered back right away, not even letting the girls finish speaking.

I don’t even know why I bothered at this point to try and escape. It was a natural reflex to not want to be stuck in the stinky shoes of 11 sweaty girls who just got done playing a game of soccer. But, once again, even with all my fighting, there was nothing I could do. Jazmine simply popped her heel out of her cleat, and tossed me in. She tilted her foot forward a little bit, causing me to slide down the length of her insole. This time, my face was directly under the ball of the foot. This was it. She was going to crush my skull. This is where I die. Finally, freedom from stinky feet. I’ll embrace death. Maybe I’ll finally get to see God.

Jazmine shoved her shoe back on, stepping on my head full force. But….I didn’t die. Even after she started jogging. I was certain her foot was crushing me…but instead it was just flattening my head too, just like the rest of my body. From this position, I was completely at the mercy of the constant onslaught of her foot sweat. I really couldn’t even move now. I was basically a part of her foot, or maybe her shoe, I wasn’t sure anymore. Was I even human? Any human would die from this. Why was I cursed to endure? The stench was unbelievable, and there was nothing I could do about it. It was so unbelievable hot.

After Jazmine’s 20 laps, she passed me to the next girl, who didn’t even bother to look at me before dropping me inside her shoe, and sealing me in with her foot. 1 down, 10 to go. I didn’t even think I was recognizable at this point. Smashed like putty, covered in toe jam and foot sweat, smelling like death. They might as well have been passing around an old piece of insole.

I had a glimmer of hope. It was already late, which means Megan might be home, and she would be looking for me. She’ll find me and save me from this. She’ll tell Mom and finally Ashley and Julie will get in trouble. I can’t wait until that moment. I only have to endure 10 girls’ more stinky feet. Just 10 more.

And so girl after girl, hot, damp, smelly shoe after shoe, I endured. I managed to hold on to my sanity. At this point, I was sure I’d be smelling girl’s foot odor for the rest of my life. Finally, the last girl took me out of her cleat and handed me back to Ashley. All the girls cleared out of the locker room while Ashley lingered behind. She finally spoke to me.

“Sorry little bro, I played like crap out there. No way could I let the girls blame me. I’m sorry but you were just the perfect scape goat. I didn’t expect them to put you in all of their shoes, but, thank God it wasn’t me. I know how bad this locker room smells after a game, I can’t imagine what it’s like to be inside those shoes. Let’s get you home and washed up.”

Every time she spoke it made my blood boil. I wasn’t just some kind of piece of trash that you could use whenever you want you stupid bitch. I AM A HUMAN.

“Sorry, but you’ll have to take a little more of my foot funk, I don’t want to lose you, so I’ll just keep you in this sock for a little till we get home.”

Great. Just great. I can’t wait until I’m fully grown once again. I will rain hell down on these people. I don’t care anymore.

Chapter End Notes:

I think I'll end it in two chapters.