[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A group of high school students get shrunk and must find a way to get back to normal size. However, being the size of a grain of salt the world is a huge and dangerous place with every tiny movement people make being life threatening to the students. However, the shrinking process has given them something to stay alive.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5607 Read: 32475
Published: November 29 2014 Updated: December 03 2014
Story Notes:

This is kind of a funny little joke story but I'm having fun with it. I've already written a few chapters and depending how this is recieved I'll post the rest.

1. Introduction by christiawi9 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1923 words)

This is simply to introduce the characters and the plot. Nothing kinky happens but they do shrink by the end of the chapter.

2. Powers discovered by christiawi9 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2084 words)

This is the second chapter and has a bit of action in it but nothing major. A bit of crush but that's about it.

3. The climb by christiawi9 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1600 words)

Here is another chapter. It introduces new concepts that will become very relevant throughout the story. Hope you enjoy!