- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A whole new take on terrorist attacks.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Strike the people of Earht for enetertainment purposes

The wave was shot and the two blue faced humanoid looking creatures both laughed as they prepared for the results of their little prank. MashKo and Lennox were known as pranksters on their homeworld and were banished for playing a prank on their high commander. Forced to live out in the void of space the two troubled aliens found joy in creating havoc on less advanced species.Their little experiment today was on the humans of planet Earth.

 

 Their plan was to mess up the structure of everyday life forever and see how it affected their lives. It was mere entertainment for the two aliens and they watched chaos like it was a movie. Sitting back and observing for a day or two until they got bored and tortured other worlds.

 

As the two sat back and waited for the show to begin they saw their wave of energy flush over the world like sunlight. It wouldn't be long now before the real fun would begin. Waiting for the fun to begin they sat back and began eating hunces chips a sort of alien snack.

 

Down on planet Earth the citizens looked up in the sky and wondered what that strange feeling and light came from. There was a wave of energy that came from nowhere and for what they knew there wasn't any cosmic event ready to take place.Speaking to each other in a confused way and gazing up for answers the people waited for some kind of answer from the Heaven's.

 

While looking at the sky several women began complaining about how they were burning up. They felt like their internal body heat was rising to an unsafe level and they all began sweating profously. Soon all the women standing on the streets of New Yourk began to strip off all of their clothes almost like they were synced. All of the menin the crowd looked at their wives ,girlfriends and felt a wave of heat coming from their flesh. The men looked confused as the women viciously tore off all of their clothing until they were all standing in only their birthday suits.

 

What happened next was an even bigger shock as all of the women began to scream in pain complaining that their bones and muscles hurt like hell. Looking at their women doubling over in pain the men all tried to comfort their significant others by wrapping a arm around them only to get burnt by the hot flesh. Howling in pain the women began to expand in all directions. Their bodies began inflating like a balloon and stretching out like ladders. As their bodies got bigger there were loud stretching noises almost like somebody ripping sheets except it was the sound of flesh expanding.

 

 Several moments went by until the women stopped growing at anywhere between 18 to 25 feet. Their now naked collosall bodies dwarfed their now terrified mates. Feeling the pain subside and realizing what had happened the women looked down at their doll like husbands and had the sudden urge to pick them up. Moving with incredible speed for their size the women swooped their male mates up and took them in their arms like a mother would a child. A feeling of warm love swept over them and they began bringing the tiny men up tp their busoms like a baby nibbling on a teat.

 

 The males were all severely overwhelmed by all of this and tried to wriggle out of their ladies clutches to no use. The grip ws too strong and the women had no intention of letting them go. A feeling of dread washed over them as they began to weep like scared little children.

The women seeing the looks of fear in their mates eyes wanted nothing more than to comfort them. They knew that nothing they could say would help so they had only one other idea. They needed to place them somehwere where all would be understood, a bond needed to be formed and there was only one way to do it. They would need to put their men in their safest warmest place. Without thinking on it a moment longer the women gave their mates a small kiss on the forheads and assured them everything would be allright.

 

Taking their hands and men in one hand all of the women reached down to their exposed vaginas and began pushing their mates inside. Surpisingly enough the men slid in easily enough and the harder the women ushed the easier it became. It seemed like the male's began to get smaller almost in accordance with what the women needed them to be. Pushed further and further the frightened males began inhaling the scent of woman and were being drowned in pussy juice. They knew not of what was about to happen and were just trying to catch their collective breaths. 

 

With each grunt and groan coming from each woman their pussies devoured more and more of their mated until not a single part of the males could be seen outside of their vaginas. As the men continued to shrink they began being pulled further and further within the female bodies of their wives and girlfriends. Their minds filled with doubt the idea of what was happening to them never dawned on them. It would soon enough as they were now swimming upstream in a mix of mucas like juices until they all came upon what looked like a folded bag. As they got closer and closer to the bag of thick membrane they realized what it was,they were face to face with the creation of life itself.

 

Their minds began to empty as they were pulled inside the thick bag like item and soon their lungs filled with liquid. Choking and feeling blackness taking over them they knew death wasn't far behind. They waited and waited for the final moments of life to be stripped from them until they felt something large and firm attch itself to their bodies. A huge snake like creature puntured their abdomens like a knife but instead of stabbing them it attached itself to them.

 

As soon as it did they no longer felt the choking sensation or loss of life instead their bodies were filled with rush after rush of energy and substance. Their eyes reopened and they felt a warmthness unlike any before. They felt the life giving effect of the umbellical cord. As soon as the connection happened the women on the outside had an intense bout of joy. They were now nonded with their mates forever and ever,the two could even communicate and all every woman could say was "I love you baby"

 

 

MashKo grunted with disgust as he commented how boring this was. His cohort agreed and decidd it was time to leave and torture other souls. Human beings were just too damn boring for their taste. Love,uck what a disgusting emotion.