- Text Size +

I carefully approached the sole of Laura's sandal.  At 15 feet tall, I was a mere flea next to it.  Yet just yesterday, it had been a mere quarter inch thick. Five wonderful orgasms later, and it was towering over me. It didn't quite tower over most buildings or houses yet, but I suspected Laura wanted number 6, to more firmly establish her rule over the country. Hell, the world.

I was able to actually climb the material, which seemed like leather, but not quite. It was man-made, but I have no idea what they make women's shoes out of these days.  What matter more was the supersized chunk of sole, was now incredibly strong, incredibly big, and incredibly powerful.  As I pulled myself onto the sole, my eyes held a breathtaking sight. Five beautiful toes belonging to my wife.  Toenails painted a delicate, bright pink. Soft smooth skin. I held my breath for a moment at such a beautiful sight. I was sort of glad she had a sandal. I can't imaging how the smell would be from a closed toe shoe.  But this strappy, sexy, sandal, left her feet open and thus kept her foot smell from becoming too strong.  Her smallest toe was about the same height of the sole, about 15 feet.  Her big toe, though, now towered 60 feet tall. I would be afraid to climb it.

A large shadow moved, and I saw her hand approach the tip of the shoe where I was standing.  Her fingernail was 20 feet wide, an sticking out nearly as long. It was upturned so I could climb into the nail, which was painted to match her toes.  (She liked to have her nails match. How many other women do that?) I climbed in, and immediately felt the wind whoosing past me. She turned the finger and let me slide out onto the top of some sky scraper.  At 3600 feet tall, the tallest building in the city looked about 18" tall to her now. (Maybe a little less than that.)

"Hi honey," she rumbled at me. 

I shouted back. "Hi dear!"

"It's time for one more demonstration, my sweet. They refused my demands, so I need to show them the penalty for denying thier new goddess."

"Are you sure? I mean, this one will be seven.  Can we be sure it will work again?"

"It had better. I mean, it's done so each time so far."

"Don't you think you're big enough?"  I was sort of teasing her with this. I stood no chance of resisting her.

"Honey, I've been given this rare opportunity to remake the world, in my image.  You can either give me what I want, or I'll take it from you. Number 3 worked orally. I can use my tongue on you, or put your special seed where it belongs. In. Side. Me."

I was almost instantly erect. I really loved cumming inside my wife, when she was normal. But as a giantess? It was more intense. More erotic. I couldn't explain it. Any part of her body now could completely obliterate me with no effort, yet I was as horny as ever!  And the face that each time I came in her, it gave her more power, made it even better!!

"YOu can either be my most loved, most elevated of slaves, or you can be another stain on my shoe after I suck the cum from your dick. Which is it?"

I sighed, pretending to capitulate. "I guess I can cum in you again." I said it an almost false sense of satisfaction.  We both knew I was going to do whatever she wanted. Not only for her enjoyment, but mine as well.

She brought her fingernail down to me again, and I climbed in.  She moved it to her sheer panties.  A ridiculous outfit, but she was stuck in it as it was the only thing growing with her. I guess it was just dumb luck she was wearing something when it first happened. I imagine she wishes she'd been in jeans and sneakers, but honestly if she was wearing that when we had sex, I don't think I would have cum.

As she moved past the flexible waist of her panties, I could feel the warm coming from her pussy. She was shaved, so there was no hair to worry about. Another hand spread herself, and she pushed in the finger carrying me, as far inside as it would go. Compared to her, I was gnat. To her cunt, I was an irritation, but so small, she couldn't feel it. I shed my clothing, and proceeded up her vaginal canal.

Last time I had to kind of go in a little deeper, when the first time didn't do the trick. I figure some of my semen must have to reach a certain point to trigger the process.  My hunch is that it's her cervix.  I noticed that she was producing more fluids. She was mentally preparing herself for the next spurt, and it was making her horny.  Good.  We think that was also part of the process.  I couldn't see inside her, but I reached a solid wall of rigid tissue. The only down here that should be like is her cervix. I laid down, and starting covering myself in her juices. The scent and substance easily letting me get hard. I began masturbating, and imagining what was going to happen outside.  It didn't take long, and I was spurting my seed onto the the wall of muscle.

The results were nearly instantaneous.  There was a quiver, and rumble, and suddenly a flood of fluid.  She was cumming.  I tried to grab onto something, but every piece of her was slick with fluid. I was able to halt my expulsion from her cunt, by wrapping myself up inside a fold of flesh. There was a tiny air pocket, and luckily I wasn't suffocated.

"Are you OK, love?"

I could hear my wife's voice inside my head.  "I survived your orgasm."

"Yeah, sorry about that. That was my best one yet.  There's a little bit of a small lake where the city used to be. What didn't get crushed under my shoes.  Or ass."

"Are you..."

"Colossal? YEah. I think it did go to a 7."

"Good God!"

"Goddess."

"Hmmm... yes. Goddess. You're over four and half miles tall now."

"Maybe five in these heels?"

"Possibly. Probably just a smidgen."

"Being five miles tall feels good. No one will dare disobey me now. Not when my next step up is 40 miles."

"How are you doing this?"

"I don't know. I can sense you in there, and just thought at you."

"I wonder if it happened becuase I was inside you this time."

"Probably. Oh look, the army is coming.  I am going to fucking kill every last one of them."

"Get 'em honey!  Show 'em who owns the damn planet!"

"I will. No surivors when you fuck with the 5 mile goddess. Bet they never thought they die under a pair of high heels."

"Or toes as pretty as yours."

"That's right.  Maybe I can get a few survivors to change the color."

"I can't imagine how much effort that would take. Your big toenail is probably like a battleship."

"That's thier problem.  All they have to know is they don't want to piss me off again.  You gonna be OK in there for a bit?"

"Yeah." I looked around and smiled.  "I'm home now."