- Text Size +

“That feels so nice,” Mia said as she melted against the wall, her foot rub sending shivers down her back.

            “Thanks Mia,” Katie responded with a smile as she continued to rub. “You know, I never expected you to act like this.”

            “Like what?”

            “Well… how should I put this… your so nice in school.”

            “Oh, you mean how I like playing with Tyler?”

            “Yeah. I thought you would insist on growing him back if you found him. That’s why I had told him to stay in his hiding place. An order he didn’t follow!” She pressed even harder with the last statement, crushing the small boy into the gorgeous foot.

            Mia shrugged. “I don’t know what it was, but when I found Tyler I just wanted to… I don’t know, have some fun with him. Nothing cruel of course, just playing around.”

            “Like this isn’t cruel,” Tyler muttered through her thick skin.

            “What was that slave?” Katie asked.

            “Nothing,” he quickly answered.

            “Thought so. Anyway, Mia, I know how you feel. He’s just so cute at this size!”

            “Yeah,” Mia agreed. “I just wish I could think of some other stuff to do with him.” Katie continued the foot rub, though she was trying to think of a way to make Mia’s dream become a reality. What could two girls do with a shrunken boy? The answer came quickly to her deviant mind.

            “Mia, we’ve known each other for a long time, right?”

            “I’d say so.”

            “You trust me?”

            “Of course.”

            “Good, then hop in my bed.”

            “Sure,” the girl replied nonchalantly as she stood up. She walked over to Katie’s bed and slipped under the covers gracefully. “Now what?” she asked.

            “Well, what could be better than getting a foot massage from tiny Tyler?” The other giant shrugged. “Tyler, you have any ideas.” He just shook his gunk filled head. “Wow, you two are so uncreative. Tyler, you’re going to rub us.”

            “I’m sorry, what have I been doing this entire time?”

            That evil smile returned to Katie’s perfect face. “This time your going to rub something a lot more sensitive. Get it?” Tyler nodded a moment later, more than a little happy with the new development. Mia, on the other hand, was visibly ecstatic.

            “Katie, how do you manage to come up with such evil little things?” the girl asked as her friend slithered into bed next to her, Tyler still cupped in her palm.

            “It’s a gift,” she said with a wink. “Now roll onto your back.” The girl did as she was asked, eagerly awaiting the arrival of her little sex toy. Katie placed him onto her waist only seconds later. “And Tyler,” Katie said as she lowered Mia’s shorts and underwear, “You better do a thorough job, or else.”

            “Of course Katie, have I ever done anything less?”

            “Nope. That’s why you’re such a good little pet.” The giant pulled the covers up, leaving little Tyler alone to do his perverted business.

            “Well, best get to work,” he said with a smile as he crawled the small distance to Mia’s womanly parts.

            “Oh wow,” the giantess moaned a few seconds latter.

            “Already?” Katie asked, amazed.

            “Yeah. Tyler feels amazing!”

            The next few minutes seemed to pass by at an astounding rate. Tyler rubbed his body against the girl’s, each movement, however small, could be felt in exquisite detail. Each push of his hand, every lick, every loving nudge was amplified in Mia’s brain. Shivers ran down her back whenever her small little toy moved.

            Tyler hands worked feverishly on the girl’s privates, moving deeper and deeper as time passed. Already both his arms were inside her, rubbing the inside walls of her quickly, forcefully, and passionately. Each time her body rocked with pleasure, Tyler’s smile grew, knowing how amazing he was making the girl feel. He might be small, but he still knew how to make a girl moan.

            “You finished yet?” Katie asked after a few more minutes of pure pleasure.

            Mia nodded, shivers still reverberating through her. “Yeah, I guess so.” She reached down under the covers, her fingers finding the last few inches of Tyler’s legs that weren’t inside her. She delicately pulled him out, handing the small sex toy to her friend.

            “So, how’d I do?” Tyler asked confidently, knowing exactly how amazing it was.

            Katie answered for her friend. “It looks like you did well. Now its my turn.” She reached under the covers, dropping her toy onto her own nether regions. “And I better feel as amazing as Mia does afterwards.”

            “Don’t worry, I can do that,” Tyler responded confidently.